Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's be the local Pride Fest!

I'm the gaggle of closeted suburban high school bois who pretended to wander into the midst.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 4, 2020 6:43 PM

I'mthe supposed sex acts on floats that prissy pants posters here claim occur

by Anonymousreply 1June 19, 2015 3:04 PM

I'm a cameraman for [italic]The 700 Club[/italic] looking for R1 so it can be used as propaganda against all gay people everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 2June 19, 2015 3:57 PM

I'm the hot new drag queen you missed because you spent 45 minutes looking for parking.

by Anonymousreply 3June 19, 2015 3:59 PM

I'm OP, a 100 year old closeted gay male who never leaves the house.

by Anonymousreply 4June 19, 2015 4:15 PM

I'm a giant speaker blaring tuneless "untz untz untz" dance mixes from one end of town to the other. What I wouldn't give for acoustic music to play out of me just once at one of these things.

by Anonymousreply 5June 19, 2015 4:28 PM

[quote] the hot new drag queen

There is no such thing.

by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2015 5:53 AM

My friend and I are "Queers for Corgis." We have a banner.

by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2015 6:10 AM

I'm one of the hundreds of strollers being told to move back behind the line, followed by hundreds of complaints from fat mommies who were expecting free food.

by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2015 6:19 AM

I'm the local Baptist preacher protesting the event with a sign quoting Leviticus while I simultaneously eat a crab cake sandwich and have a raging hard on while I gaze at the pride participants with both loathing and twisted, longing desire.

by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2015 7:38 AM

I'm the drag queen marching in heels, wishing I had been sensible and worn flats instead.

by Anonymousreply 10June 20, 2015 10:32 AM

I'm Jenny, the Icicle Queen. Fierce and fabulous. Bow to my beauty and fierceness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 20, 2015 12:15 PM

I'm Rick Santorum and I can barely control my erection while looking at all of the shirtless homosexuals! I mean my disgust, I can barely control my disgust!

by Anonymousreply 12June 20, 2015 1:10 PM

I'm the straight couple who are stuck at the intersection til the parade passes by, our jaws exaggeratedly dropped to indicate how appalled we are.

by Anonymousreply 13June 20, 2015 6:01 PM

I'm Gloria Gaynor doing a comeback performance at the pride festival

by Anonymousreply 14June 20, 2015 6:34 PM

I'm the drunken, impromptu nudity.

by Anonymousreply 15June 20, 2015 6:39 PM

I'm the porta potty that smells like funnel cake, regurgitated Smirnoff & cranberry, and Boy Butter.

by Anonymousreply 16June 20, 2015 6:46 PM

I'm a twinks pre-lubed hole ready for a quadruple penetration.

by Anonymousreply 17June 21, 2015 12:49 AM

I'm the local gay dance club owner who quadruples the cover charge and makes the resident DJ wear a wig so people think he's Barry Harris.

by Anonymousreply 18June 21, 2015 1:15 AM

I'm the SOBER PRIDE tent. I try to display a fun attitude but people tend to ignore me.

by Anonymousreply 19June 21, 2015 1:49 AM

I'm R16, dragging a rando into one for a quickie despite the smell.

by Anonymousreply 20October 4, 2020 6:15 PM

I’m a sad fascist bumping threads from 2015 because I’m getting my ass handed to me in all current discussions.

by Anonymousreply 21October 4, 2020 6:19 PM

I’m the mayor up for re-election. Pride is so awesome! (Also let one of my kids hand this flyer to you and take down your demographic information.) WOOOOOO!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 4, 2020 6:20 PM

Muriel? We have a problem in all the aisles because a psycho is attempting to bump 2015 threads so's to deflect every thread where he's already been handed his hat.

by Anonymousreply 23October 4, 2020 6:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!