Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hilaria Baldwin, mediawhore extraordinaire

Look up "opportunist" in the dictionary and you'll find a picture of Mrs. Alex Baldwin (probably in a contorted yoga position). My sister's roommate was hired by Hilaria's PR "team" to post positive comments on Hilaria's Instagram and Twitter accounts under a variety of fake names ("daily posts with positivity" was part of her job description).

When Hilaria is not writing her much anticipated book, she is busy giving birth to the next rage-filled Baldwin baby boy. She makes Jessica Seinfeld look like a half-decent person.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90June 18, 2022 7:13 PM

Hilarious, OP. Do you know how much it pays to be Hilaria's professional sycophant?

by Anonymousreply 1June 19, 2015 3:02 PM

You just described every person in the media's attention, OP. So what? Isn't there a Kardashian marathon you should be watching?

by Anonymousreply 2June 19, 2015 3:11 PM

Hilaria had the last laugh, though.

by Anonymousreply 3June 19, 2015 3:54 PM

Not when her "book" winds up on the dollar rack and Alec leaves her for someone even younger.

by Anonymousreply 4June 19, 2015 5:35 PM

She takes so..many..selfies.

by Anonymousreply 5June 19, 2015 5:45 PM

r5, Mrs. Baldwin is already posing post-baby. She's a textbook narcissist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2015 1:00 AM

No one gives a shit about her.

by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2015 1:04 AM

r2=Alec

by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2015 1:11 AM

The posters in the comments section of her latest selfie are calling her out for her narcissism ... except for her paid shills who are calling Hilaria "brave" for posting a pic in her lace bra and undies.

by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2015 8:55 PM

Nobody gives a shit about her, not me, I am posting to tell you she is fug. her husband is fug, her kids will be fug, and now that she's popped out 2 kids, her vag is loose as fuck. Will never spend a dime to buy her shit.

by Anonymousreply 10June 20, 2015 9:00 PM

How does one take seriously someone named "Hilaria"?

by Anonymousreply 11June 20, 2015 11:30 PM

The FAA should have arrested her for that doing yoga in first class plane incident.

by Anonymousreply 12June 20, 2015 11:34 PM

I bet she took that pic when she was a couple of months pregnant and is posting it now pretending she just took it.

by Anonymousreply 13June 20, 2015 11:42 PM

I saw Hilaria this week. She was out with her two children and three nannies (although one of the "nannies" technically was a baby nurse). When the photographers showed up, she grabbed her daughter from her nanny and put the kid on her hip. Alec was walking about ten feet behind these women. He looked awful -- fat, grey, and greasy.

by Anonymousreply 14July 19, 2015 8:36 PM

[R7}=Alec Baldwin

by Anonymousreply 15July 25, 2015 1:23 AM

R11 Her parents were having a laugh when they named her.

by Anonymousreply 16July 25, 2015 2:17 AM

The first yoga pic was kind of cool... but by the 37th one, all I can think of is ENOUGH (she's probably posted 150 of them by now)

by Anonymousreply 17August 2, 2015 11:41 AM

She's an unrecognizable nobody to most people. I'm not sure I could pick her out of a crowd.

Her name sounds like a character from "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum".

by Anonymousreply 18August 2, 2015 4:33 PM

People have posted that she grew up in Boston and her real name is Hilary Thomas. IN her quest to snag Alec, she dyed her hair black and began to call herself "Ee-lar-ee-uh." Yes, that how she pronounces it.

by Anonymousreply 19August 10, 2015 12:38 AM

IDK, I like her way better than Jessica Seinfeld. Also, Alex (his real name) went after her, in a restaurant, gave her his card, said "call me", and when opportunity knocks take it. That's my take.

by Anonymousreply 20August 10, 2015 12:43 AM

R19 What a length to go to just for an aging, portly has-been.

by Anonymousreply 21August 10, 2015 1:01 AM

R20 Changing Alex to Alec is much more sensible than "Hilaria", and she isn't even an actress or performer.

by Anonymousreply 22August 10, 2015 1:07 AM

She's really quite bland looking. He wanted her hot, young, bod to sink his decrepit missile in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 10, 2015 1:07 AM

R23 I prefer to call it my Red October.

by Anonymousreply 24August 10, 2015 1:08 AM

[quote]and began to call herself "Ee-lar-ee-uh.

Oh, lar-dee-dah!

by Anonymousreply 25August 10, 2015 1:18 AM

[quote] began to call herself "Ee-lar-ee-uh." Yes, that how she pronounces it.

Sounds like Diarrhea

If Kim Basinger wasn't so difficult to live with, he would still be with her. He was head over heels with Kim, not so much the present wife.

by Anonymousreply 26August 10, 2015 1:19 AM

[quote] People have posted that she grew up in Boston and her real name is Hilary Thomas.

Nobody would change their name to Hilaria.

Nobody.

by Anonymousreply 27August 10, 2015 1:26 AM

I want that job. I can make u stuff.

by Anonymousreply 28August 10, 2015 2:34 AM

Her name is Hilary Heyward Thomas. Her mother is a notorious snake oil saleswoman who used to be based in Boston. Mama and her lawyer/husband now live in Mallorca (still shilling). Hil saw a fat wallet with a bad genetic history when she met Alec. She was a rules girl, too, and he fell for it. I remember reading that he was selling his place on the UWS because his girlfriend didn't like the commute down to the Village for her job and I knew he was done for.

by Anonymousreply 29August 31, 2015 8:38 PM

" didn't like the commute down to the Village "

Oh, the poor thing.

by Anonymousreply 30August 31, 2015 9:22 PM

Her name is Hilaria?

Oh my god, that is hilaria!

by Anonymousreply 31September 1, 2015 6:32 AM

Hey OP, how does one get hired for a job like that?

Does the roommate run a media company specializing in ass-licking social media comments?

by Anonymousreply 32September 1, 2015 6:33 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33September 1, 2015 3:36 PM

Here's Hilary's mom's website. It's interesting because Dr. Hayward was never an "assistant professor" at Harvard Med. She was one of those "clinical" employees (my brother is one, too, and he'd never call himself a "professor"). Hilary comes from a family of pretentious women who use men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34September 1, 2015 9:53 PM

The eeeelarrrrious must-see episode in which Eeeeelarrrria's white children cause her to be mistaken for the morena nanny. Ay, dios mio!!

[quote]With two blonde hair, blue eyed children, people at the park always ask me if I am a nanny. They hear me speaking to my children in Spanish and I have been offered so many jobs because everyone wants to teach their children a foreign language these days. I always laugh it off and tell them that if I were not so busy with my 2 almost 3 babies, I'd love to come work for them

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35May 5, 2016 11:51 PM

I'd love to see a cat fight between Jessica Seinfeld and Hilaria Baldwin. Hilaria would win, but it'd be so so close.

by Anonymousreply 36May 6, 2016 12:23 AM

Something about her is really, really hot (to this les), even though I can tell she's a golddigger. I don't know what it is because she's pretty but not as stunning as Alex's ex wife.

by Anonymousreply 37May 6, 2016 12:49 AM

R36--I don't know about that. It takes a special kind of cunty gold digger to dump your new husband a couple of weeks after the wedding to roll the dice with a notoriously fickle (but loaded) comedian.

by Anonymousreply 38May 6, 2016 1:35 AM

[quote]if I were not so busy with my 2 almost 3 babies

What does she mean by that? Is she pregnant again or just referring to Alec?

by Anonymousreply 39May 6, 2016 2:43 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 4, 2016 12:17 AM

Is their marriage okay? Looks like she's advertising for a new beaux?

by Anonymousreply 41October 4, 2016 12:19 AM

I wish she'd fart and someone would record it.

by Anonymousreply 42October 4, 2016 12:45 AM

She's very ugly even though she can put her ankles behind her head. Wow to go from Kim Basinger to THAT.

by Anonymousreply 43October 4, 2016 12:57 AM

Could that be her favorite birthing position @R40? Here's another -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44October 4, 2016 1:32 AM

Oh My God! It looks like she's about to impale herself on her sink. I worry about her use of props.

by Anonymousreply 45October 4, 2016 2:10 AM

That's gross.

by Anonymousreply 46October 4, 2016 2:12 AM

take 'em

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 4, 2016 2:22 AM

love this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48October 4, 2016 3:46 AM

R40 that's fucking gross. Thanks for showing the world that you're able to lick your own snatch.

by Anonymousreply 49October 4, 2016 3:55 AM

I'll give that media whore credit . She knew how to snag a rich and famous man and parlay a whole career out of it .

I feel sorry for Alec, especially after seeing him in her yoga video helping her get into a position . He looked like he wanted to die .

by Anonymousreply 50October 4, 2016 4:44 AM

So she did not grow up in Spain? I was fooled.

by Anonymousreply 51October 4, 2016 7:13 PM

How can I get a job like that? I'd totally do it for celebrities. No skin off my nose.

by Anonymousreply 52October 4, 2016 7:17 PM

Documentary proof on this Twitter thread that she's faking the Spanish accent:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53December 27, 2020 4:53 PM

BUMP TROLL - PLEASE CHOKE TO DEATH IN A FAMEWHORE BUKKAKE GANGBANG.

by Anonymousreply 54December 27, 2020 4:58 PM

Jesus, R54, what's your problem? We've talked about her in the past and I thought people would be interested to see that someone has now demonstrated conclusively that she's a grifter.

by Anonymousreply 55December 27, 2020 5:13 PM

The twitter thread r53 posted is superb! I knew Hilaria was thirsty, but she’s also much shadier than I knew.

by Anonymousreply 56December 27, 2020 5:18 PM

Tracie Morrissey has an epic Insta story series on Hilaria’s exposure. She is a white girl from Boston who went to Spain a few times as a child. The jig is so up. She’s been an insufferable lunatic for years with her insane baby compulsion. Now it turns out she’s the Spanish version of Rachel Dolezal!!! This is gonna be FUN.

by Anonymousreply 57December 27, 2020 5:20 PM

Sorry hun, I saw the date and just assumed you were the troll.

The news today is good dish.

by Anonymousreply 58December 27, 2020 5:35 PM

I just found out about her yesterday from stumbling upon that Twitter thread. Had no idea she was who Alec Baldwin married (don't keep up with his love life). The Spanish accent is truly hilarious. I like how in character she gets when she pretends she doesn't know the English word for cucumber.

In many ways, Alec is simply living through the Selma Hayek arc in 30 Rock where it turns out she's actually crazy.

by Anonymousreply 59December 27, 2020 5:40 PM

r51 I am a Spaniard and she speaks perfect Castilian Spanish. Thomas is a Spanish surname too, specially in the island of Menorca and Mallorca. I find her ridiculous, but I don't think all her bio is made up.

You find funny the name "Hilaria" because most of you are unsofisticated Americans, unable to grasp that there are other realities out there. I found more funny when you borrow names from other cultures... even if they are object names, village names etc. and you name your children after them, but pronounce or spell them incorrectly. That's really hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 60December 27, 2020 5:40 PM

[quote]I am a Spaniard and she speaks perfect Castilian Spanish.

You seem "specially" special.

by Anonymousreply 61December 27, 2020 5:49 PM

r61 You can't even speak properly your own language, retarded. Tackymericans are the worst.

by Anonymousreply 62December 27, 2020 5:51 PM

So glad a “real” Spaniard is here to school us on Hilaria/Hillary!

by Anonymousreply 63December 27, 2020 5:52 PM

R60 but her name isn’t Hilaria.

by Anonymousreply 64December 27, 2020 6:02 PM

Thank you to the sofisticated European for putting these dumb Amuricans In their place about the true Spanish essence of Hilary Thomas from Cambridge, MA.

by Anonymousreply 65December 27, 2020 6:05 PM

r62 Hey moron, I was quoting you, but you are too stupid to understand.

by Anonymousreply 66December 27, 2020 6:06 PM

r62 Hey idiot, I was responding to you. OMG, you are making a fool of yoursel in every post, hahaha. The typical cretin who thinks speaking one's native language half correctly is a big achievement. Try to learn some foreign language, dumbo, but I doubt your IQ is in the two digits mark.

by Anonymousreply 67December 27, 2020 6:15 PM

Her last name being Thomas, a possibly Spanish name, is a coincidence. Based on the links in R53 it comes from her Dad's side and her Dad has no Spanish ancestry.

by Anonymousreply 68December 27, 2020 6:16 PM

r68 It could be. I said I don't know much about her bio. Just wanted to make clear that she speaks Spanish like a native and Thomas, coincidentially, is also a surname in Spain.

by Anonymousreply 69December 27, 2020 6:19 PM

Somebody on Twitter pointed out that when she speaks Spanish she only uses present tense and a basic vocabulary. They did say the accent is impeccable though. I don't speak so I have no idea if this is true.

by Anonymousreply 70December 27, 2020 6:23 PM

Hilaria responds to the brouhaha.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71December 27, 2020 6:42 PM

WTF is with this deranged bitch and her yoga poses? She seems like an unbearable attention whore. Why can't the Twitter SJW lynch mobs go after her for cultural appropriation and have her canceled permanently?

by Anonymousreply 72December 27, 2020 6:58 PM

Cultural appropiation how? She has spent part of her life in Spain, so this is her country too.

by Anonymousreply 73December 27, 2020 7:19 PM

Cultural appropriation of yoga for the express purpose of being an attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 74December 27, 2020 8:02 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75December 27, 2020 8:10 PM

R60, you're full of something, and it's not exactly wisdom. Thomas is not a Spanish surname by any stretch of the imagination. It is a foreign surname that some people may have due to the fact that in some regions, such as the Balearic islands, there is a lot of immigration from other European countries (the British and the Germans love it), but only very few people whose families are clearly not Spanish, would have it.

There is a Tomás surname (correctly spelled and pronounced in a completely different way), and it is still very uncommon. Someone who had it wouldn't stand out because it isn't anywhere near illustrious, but it still not anywhere near widespread.

As for her Spanish, I must admit that her pronunciation is very good and practically there isn't a single trace of her natural English accent, even though you can hear that she has some difficulty pronouncing Rs. However, I have never, ever heard her use more than a couple of very basic phrases, as she switches to English whenever she must make long expositions or discuss things in more depth. What I have found utterly ridiculous is her attempt at resembling a Spanish person who finds speaking English rather difficult... Oh, please! Her Spanish accent would have been much more pronounced, she wouldn't use the right tenses all the time, she would make transliterations from Spanish and use loanwords... 🙄

Also, whenever she gets comfortable or angry (such as when she claimed that a reporter had used her microphone to punch her in the mouth), her natural accent comes through and it's quite evident that she is not a Spaniard. Finally, spending your summers in Mallorca when you were young, doesn't make you Spanish. It can help you to learn the language, especially as a child/teenager but, come on! It's evident that she is a US native and her "cultural identity" shifts depending on whether she remembers to force a vague, unidentifiable foreign accent or gets comfortable and starts speaking normally.

The only thing that I will concede is that she does indeed look like the average middle class Spaniard, from her facial features to the Tamara Falcó-wannabe look, which she has gotten down to a T.

by Anonymousreply 76December 27, 2020 8:10 PM

The problem, Datalounge reader in Spain, is that she's a fake. She can speak unaccented English (because she was born in the US and her parents were born in the US), but she chooses to speak English with a Spanish accent. Why?

The Rachel Dolezal comparison is exactly right.

by Anonymousreply 77December 27, 2020 8:12 PM

r76 Thomas is an Spanish surname, like March, nothing to do with foreigners living there, pedazo de gilipollas. Stop pretending you know shit, dumbass. I don't comment on the rest of your message because is a pile of bollocks. Clearly, you aren't a native. Maybe you are the one expending your two last summers in Mallorca and now you think you are an expert.

by Anonymousreply 78December 27, 2020 8:54 PM

r77 I told before I don't know how much time she spent in Spain, but if she fakes an Spanish accent when she's lived most of ther life in the US, I agree, it's ridiculous. I've seen her instagram like twice, but I find her insufferable with the yoga poses and general attention-whorism... most celebrities are this way, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 79December 27, 2020 9:01 PM

[R78] Cacho retrasado mental, March es un apellido catalán y no tiene nada que ver con el castellano, y no hay una sola parte de España ni ninguna lengua hablada en la península ibérica, en la que se escriba Thomas. Ni una sola. Así que ve a hacerte el sabelotodo a otra parte y deja de ir por ahí jodiendo la marrana, cani de mierda con pretensiones de don José María Pemán.

In short, your little attempt at making dazzling displays of sophistication and lecturing everyone on how ignorant and lacking in worldliness we are, has failed miserably. And to make my point more succinctly, let me remind you: March is a Catalan surname, not a Spanish one, and Thomas is English/Swedish/German/whatnot... There isn't a single language spoken in the Iberian peninsula in which 'Thomas' would be an acceptable spelling. And even then, the pronunciation would be completely different, you idiot.

Furthermore, if you don't feel like commenting on the rest of my exposition, I don't give a damn. It's all the better for you, in fact: you will stop making a fool of yourself much sooner.

Now, go and give lessons on sophistication to someone who isn't Spanish, mongolo (y, de paso, te digo esto con todo mi cariño: que te den, mamonazo).

by Anonymousreply 80December 27, 2020 9:17 PM

Vete a la mierda, imbécil. Thomas es un apellido que existe en España desde siglos atrás. No soy José María Pemán, pero mira por dónde, tengo un libro autografiado por él. Ya estoy más cerca que tú, idiota.

Thomas is a surname present in Spain since centuries ago, gilipollas integral. Sophistication you say, hahahahaha. El Tackymerican de la Base de Morón.

by Anonymousreply 81December 27, 2020 9:31 PM

Doesn’t Spain have enough tacky celebrities already? Why do you have to claim a tacky American one like Hilary Thomas?

by Anonymousreply 82December 27, 2020 9:49 PM

r82 nobody claimed her.

by Anonymousreply 83December 27, 2020 10:05 PM

So does she talk with a Spanish accent or an American accent—because there are interviews and Twitter videos showing both

by Anonymousreply 84December 27, 2020 10:07 PM

For fucks sake she spent little to no time in Spain growing up, she only vacationed there with her family. Her 'Thomas' surname is pure WASP, both parents are of mainly that extraction and have main roots in the midwest and even Colonial America.

Her father studied Spanish lit in college as an undergrad, which is the family's main interest in that culture. He is a lawyer by profession, and her mother an MD who practiced in Boston, they were busy professionals, they weren't taking off with their kids to Mallorca or Madrid all the time. Hilary (her real name) went to school in suburban Boston.

She may love Spanish culture and want to be bilingual, raise her own children as such - fine. But don't go around claiming it as your own 'culture' when you don't have a drop of Latin or Hispanic blood in you, and only spent minimal odd time in Spain physically most of your life.

by Anonymousreply 85December 27, 2020 10:10 PM

Latin or Hispanic blood? What the fuck are you saying. She can feel whatever she wants.

by Anonymousreply 86December 27, 2020 10:55 PM

She can FEEL whatever she wants, no one said she couldn't. She can't CLAIM to be of Latin or Hispanic heritage.

She shouldn't be fronting the pages of LATINA magazine as she has in the past, presenting as a Latina when she is NOT.

by Anonymousreply 87December 27, 2020 11:25 PM

You must be joking r73. She is not Spanish at all, she is purely American. She is a fake.

by Anonymousreply 88December 27, 2020 11:28 PM

DC Urban Mom is claiming it was on to Hilary Baldwin's grift first (in 2019) but we had the story long before that.

by Anonymousreply 89May 13, 2021 1:23 AM

Whore.

by Anonymousreply 90June 18, 2022 7:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!