Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Well, gurls, the exposed penis trend for the runway is over.

But here are the latest designs you obese bitches could never even hope to wear:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21February 16, 2021 2:21 AM

But the butt cleavage trend is starting to happen!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 22, 2015 7:12 PM

Who would want to wear those?

by Anonymousreply 2June 22, 2015 7:22 PM

Actually most of the photos could be comfortably worn by the obese. Just not the Sibling girdle.

by Anonymousreply 3June 22, 2015 7:36 PM

That collection is no victory for Lagerfeld, it's a victory for those models. Well done, boys, well done. You can officially make a garbage bag look good. you could sell a potato sack. Good for you!

by Anonymousreply 4June 22, 2015 7:44 PM

I'd own the runway if I did this. They'd have to rename it: Swungway.

by Anonymousreply 5June 22, 2015 7:44 PM

Pix of the former dick fashion please.

by Anonymousreply 6June 22, 2015 7:47 PM

R6 Your dedication to understanding the full, artistic journey of this designer's seasons is admirable.

by Anonymousreply 7June 22, 2015 7:50 PM

silly

by Anonymousreply 8June 22, 2015 8:08 PM

None of those collections are Lagerfeld. He is far better than that.

by Anonymousreply 9June 22, 2015 8:26 PM

I'd wear the jumpsuit at #6 with the right belt, and probably in a different color.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 22, 2015 9:39 PM

I'd love to walk around with a small coordinated parachute trailing after me... if I could be sure I'd never had to walk downwind.

by Anonymousreply 11June 22, 2015 10:41 PM

Shrinkage appear to be a problem on the catwalk.

by Anonymousreply 12June 22, 2015 10:50 PM

Here's the thread about exposed peen on the catwalk:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 22, 2015 10:51 PM

I don't get these fashion runways. Who the hell would wear any of those things? The women's runway is just as stupid.

by Anonymousreply 14June 22, 2015 10:56 PM

Butt cleavage? That's so fifteen minutes ago.

by Anonymousreply 15June 22, 2015 11:05 PM

I'm with r14. I don't get this shit. No one actually wears this kind of shit, so what's the advantage of putting it out on the runway? Is it just a kind of "any attention is good attention" marketing? Why does anyone take this seriously? It looks like it's just out there for shock value and frankly shock doesn't have much value; it's boring. Can someone explain?

by Anonymousreply 16June 23, 2015 5:26 AM

Here's something to chew on:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 23, 2015 5:54 AM

The short version of the link ar R17 is that it gets people talking and helps sell ready-to-wear, not to mention ancillary products like perfume and cosmetics.

Also, some people actually buy the runway fashions (albeit usually in a toned-down version). Rich Asians in particular love outrageous fashions.

by Anonymousreply 18June 23, 2015 10:49 AM

Aside from a ridiculous accessory or two, Belstaff actually had one of the best shows.

Meanwhile, you should see the crazy shit Gucci sent down the runway. Guys dressed like some flaky 1970's art school teacher who could never find the right man and could never find the wrong cat.

by Anonymousreply 19June 23, 2015 11:12 AM

Laughably bad. That yellow and white robe ensemble looks like a kimono that was handled by Edward Scissorhands.

Love the butt cleavage, though.

by Anonymousreply 20June 23, 2015 11:51 AM

I don’t see an exposed penis.

by Anonymousreply 21February 16, 2021 2:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!