Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Share your blow job tips

What's your speciality when giving head? Or what do you like best when getting it? I'm looking to expand my repertoire.

by Anonymousreply 216February 8, 2024 2:57 AM

Just put your lips together and blow.

by Anonymousreply 1June 17, 2015 11:24 PM

Don't neglect the balls.

by Anonymousreply 2June 17, 2015 11:27 PM

Plenty of Purell.

by Anonymousreply 3June 17, 2015 11:31 PM

Tap the tip and ask "Is this thing on?"

by Anonymousreply 4June 17, 2015 11:33 PM

Take out your dentures.

by Anonymousreply 5June 17, 2015 11:37 PM

I think you're on the wrong website. Go mosey on over to another location.

by Anonymousreply 6June 17, 2015 11:39 PM

Have a Halls Mentholated Cough Drop in your mouth.

It adds to the receiver's pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 7June 17, 2015 11:40 PM

use that slip and slide mouthwash for dry mouth.

by Anonymousreply 8June 17, 2015 11:43 PM

R4, that is actually really funny. I am seriously gonna try that one some time.

by Anonymousreply 9June 17, 2015 11:44 PM

Some guys like ice.

by Anonymousreply 10June 17, 2015 11:45 PM

Have you read my new bestseller, " Pay Attention, You Naughty, Dirty Boy!" šŸ˜‰

by Anonymousreply 11June 17, 2015 11:48 PM

R10 = John Travolta

by Anonymousreply 12June 17, 2015 11:55 PM

I self suck in the spirit of 'to thine own self be true.' My technique is therefore perfect.

by Anonymousreply 13June 18, 2015 12:52 AM

suck like you mean it

by Anonymousreply 14July 13, 2015 12:58 PM

Ice, as R10 mentioned; Altoids; a bit of tooth (it's true what the say about cocksuckers with an overbite)

by Anonymousreply 15July 13, 2015 1:25 PM

It's easier to justify stealing his wallet if he's skull fucking you. If he wears a chain, you're allowed to strangle him with it because that trend has to die.

by Anonymousreply 16July 13, 2015 1:43 PM

Leave my balls alone and if you use your overbite I am out of there.

Horrible advice.

by Anonymousreply 17July 13, 2015 2:07 PM

Don't forget the pepsi...

by Anonymousreply 18July 14, 2015 12:48 AM

Eat to the beat of your meat.

by Anonymousreply 19July 14, 2015 12:51 AM

Jerk it just under the head, and work the pee hole with your tongue.

by Anonymousreply 20July 14, 2015 12:56 AM

Remember to keep your chin up when taking that selfie to post on social media.

by Anonymousreply 21July 14, 2015 12:56 AM

True story: whatever you do don't give a BJ after chowing down on a Burger King Whopper. I know , gross right? I was mortified but my buddy laughed his ass off.

by Anonymousreply 22July 14, 2015 2:38 AM

First off, you got to really like to suck cock, to be a good cocksucker. You need to deep throat the whole thing, not just suck the first inch or 2, alternating the 2 is best. Also changing the speed of sucking from really slow to very fast & everything on between. Maintain eye contact, when blowing a guy & a finger in the ass, makes for a great blowjob.

by Anonymousreply 23July 14, 2015 5:54 AM

My tips is all mine, skank-ass bitch.

This ain't no Olive Garden at the end 'a the shift.

by Anonymousreply 24July 14, 2015 6:12 AM

No, R23 - the "maintain eye-contact" thing creeps me out.

Focus on the cock, please.

by Anonymousreply 25July 14, 2015 7:29 AM

Pro tip: Use your mouth, not a hair dryer.

by Anonymousreply 26July 14, 2015 7:32 AM

finger the secret garden at the same time

by Anonymousreply 27July 14, 2015 11:55 AM

I bet your mother can give you a few good ones.

by Anonymousreply 28July 14, 2015 12:29 PM

If I have advance warning that Im going to be giving deep throat on size meat, I will oil pull before hand. swish oil around my mouth spit. 2nd sip of oil, swish, swallow a bit, swish, spit. i guess its placebo but it seems to help with the deep throat sliding.

by Anonymousreply 29July 14, 2015 12:35 PM

I pleasure a cock for my own enjoyment, not the cock's. For me that means keeping it as hard as possible for as long as possible. I want him to moan and beg, and I want to see him writhe with pleasure. I generally go light and don't desensitize the cock. I use my hand at least as much as my mouth, sometimes more. Lightly lick around the edge of the glans. Caress the frenulum with your thumb in a circular motion. Stroke up on the glans with your fingernails, lightly.

Go light like this for a while and then go heavy and he'll be all yours. Keep him on edge until you've enjoyed controlling him long enough and want to see him cum.

The biggest problem with most blowjobs is this frenzy to get it over with -- rubbing or sucking like you're trying to start a fire is just going to lead to desensitization of his cock, and the benumbing of your mouth.

by Anonymousreply 30July 14, 2015 1:52 PM

Keep a baggy in your mouth. It makes clean-up a breeze!

by Anonymousreply 31July 14, 2015 2:15 PM

Get the money up front.

by Anonymousreply 32July 14, 2015 2:40 PM

Hand and mouth together.

by Anonymousreply 33July 14, 2015 2:46 PM

I wasn't familiar with the term "frenulum," so I found it on wikipedia, along with several photos of erect penises. (All white - they need to aim for greater diversity.)

If only such an encyclopedia existed at the dawn of my wanking days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34July 14, 2015 2:50 PM

Balls: r2 and r17 - My boyfriend really gets off on me sucking his balls while I finger his taint, rub his shaft, and circle the head of his dick with my fingers. It's a mouth-and-two-hands operation.

Eyes: r23 and r25 - I especially love sucking his nutsack because it's easier for me to maintain that locked eye contact. The dynamic gets so much hotter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35July 14, 2015 4:17 PM

Practice on as many straight guys as you can. They're usually a good indicator of whether you're any good or not.

by Anonymousreply 36July 15, 2015 2:15 PM

At least this is one thread that stinkfish will stay away from.

by Anonymousreply 37July 15, 2015 2:30 PM

[quote] My boyfriend really gets off on me sucking his balls while I finger his taint, rub his shaft, and circle the head of his dick with my fingers. It's a mouth-and-two-hands operation.

Geez!! I have trouble walking down the street and chewing gum simultaneously.

by Anonymousreply 38July 15, 2015 2:34 PM

Always pretend to gag a little bit.

by Anonymousreply 39July 15, 2015 2:57 PM

I'm often told I give good head. I spent way too much of my college days at adult book stores.

I think the best thing to do is be really into it. Timid cock suckers are the worst, just go to town. Don't start intensely, tease it, work up to it and then just blow them with abandon.

A lot of guys seem to really like when I suck them really intensely for a few and then slow down to like slow-mo speed. That's usually when they moan the loudest.

The other thing I notice is that some guys don't really SUCK, they just move their mouth back and forth over the dick. You need to suction cup suck it.

The whole teeth thing is a toss up. There are definitely guys who need some teeth, and some guys who absolutely can't deal with it, usually the first group will say that.

by Anonymousreply 40July 15, 2015 2:59 PM

I like to be teased.

by Anonymousreply 41March 14, 2020 4:22 AM

R30 Sounds like he would be good.

Personally I've never gotten a good one :(

by Anonymousreply 42April 16, 2020 2:44 AM

I NEVER share the tip.

by Anonymousreply 43April 16, 2020 3:04 AM

IMO, blow-jobs are kind of hard work. However, I've never gotten complaints and I don't deep throat.

For lazy people like me, this is my secret. Do a lot of physical foreplay (hands all over his body, dick, and balls, etc.). Tell him how damn sexy he is, etc.

By the time you begin your blow-job, he should be at least halfway there (mentally and physically).

by Anonymousreply 44April 16, 2020 3:12 AM

You sound good too, R44!

by Anonymousreply 45April 16, 2020 3:13 AM

Guys who focus on the tip. Make love to it with your lips and your tongue. I think too many guys focus on taking the whole penis into their mouths down to the balls, which is nice, but not what takes me there and gets me to spurtin' that juice.

by Anonymousreply 46April 16, 2020 3:17 AM

R46 I'd love to practice on you šŸ˜˜ Would you whisper sweet words of encouragement like "That's it sweetheart" and rub my head, or would you get all cocky and alpha and tell me to take it like a whore?

by Anonymousreply 47March 21, 2021 3:29 AM

Close your eyes, open wide, and think of England.

by Anonymousreply 48March 21, 2021 3:35 AM

R48 Good tip.

by Anonymousreply 49October 17, 2021 4:13 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 50January 19, 2022 2:42 PM

Is Defacto back?

by Anonymousreply 51January 19, 2022 2:45 PM

Disassociate. Go to your happy place. And just remember that it's over quick.

by Anonymousreply 52January 19, 2022 3:02 PM

Slap his face to make him suck harder

by Anonymousreply 53January 19, 2022 3:03 PM

I LOVE giving blow jobs, r52. Love every moment of it. Love being in control of another guy's pleasure. So much so that I can almost cum hands-free. It's probably the sexist sexual act for me.

by Anonymousreply 54January 19, 2022 3:04 PM

*Dissociate

by Anonymousreply 55January 19, 2022 3:04 PM

R54 you have a great attitudeā¤ļø

by Anonymousreply 56January 19, 2022 3:06 PM

R53 please daddy, I promise Iā€™ll be good

by Anonymousreply 57January 19, 2022 3:06 PM

moan

by Anonymousreply 58January 19, 2022 3:06 PM

I will happily share my tip with any guy who wants to practice his blow job technique.

by Anonymousreply 59January 19, 2022 3:12 PM

Focus on the head, but alternate between it and the shaft. The wetter the better. Act like you love every minute of it, even if you don't. Make eye contact. Suppress your gag reflex and deep throat. Play with the balls at least a little, but be gentle and go slow until you gauge his reaction. Cup the balls with your hands and lift them up as you're sucking.

by Anonymousreply 60January 19, 2022 3:12 PM

[quote]Act like you love every minute of it, [bold]even if you don't.[/bold]

Bolded portion refer to tip r52. It's for you.

by Anonymousreply 61January 19, 2022 3:14 PM

DeFatso's Bump

by Anonymousreply 62January 19, 2022 3:14 PM

Suck, don't blow.

by Anonymousreply 63January 19, 2022 4:26 PM

The first to giving a good BJ is knowing the difference between getting a dick hard and getting a dick off.

Most people going to a BJ with the goal of making a guy cum. Like it was said above, you have to love sucking cock to really give good blowjobs. My advice is don't start with the cock itself. By the time you actually take the cock in your mouth he should be hard or semi hard already. And every guy thinks the person is just going to start sucking on his soft noodle. But go for the balls, bury your face in his crotch, between is legs, suck and lick his balls. Actually smell like you are really turned on by his sent, as you should be. Guys love the idea that someone just can't get enough of them. Suck on his balls with his cock across your face. He'll be dying for you to suck him.

And when you suck, it shouldn't be timid, BUT it should be soft, wet. A soft wet grip on your cock is so much better than firm hard repetition that desensitizes the cock. And when deeptroating, actually think you're trying to swallow the dudes cock. Your throat has to be open if you're gonna deep throat. But deepthroating isn't the be all end all. Use your hands and your soft mouth on the head of the cock as well. Kiss the head, basically make out the dudes cock. Guys love someone who is THAT into their dick.

But the most important thing is, when you are ready to get him off, if he hasn't come already, whatever you do, do it steadily. I hate guys who keep changing what they are doing when a guy is ready to cum. It's so frustrating. We've all been there, you're close and then the guy switches up, and it's like starting all over again. Sometimes at that point, I tell myself I am going to do this exact motion 30 times before I switch. Guys need consistency to cum. And the fear that you're gonna switch it up is what keeps them from cumming. You have to earn their trust first that you're steady before they will.

by Anonymousreply 64January 19, 2022 7:07 PM

Too many men think "sucking cock" is "sucking cockhead."

You have to pay attention to the whole dick. And even if you cannot deep throat (and few truly can) pay attention to the underside of a guy's cock, especially that top inch or two if he's cut.

by Anonymousreply 65January 19, 2022 7:50 PM

R64 excellent advice. I actually did receive a few blowjobs in my 20s, and I hate guys who immediately go 0 from to 100. Takes all the fun out of it.

Oh well, Iā€™ll never receive another one anyway.

by Anonymousreply 66January 19, 2022 9:31 PM

R64 Is spot-on about not changing up what you're doing when the guy is close to cumming.

by Anonymousreply 67January 20, 2022 3:27 AM

Dear Ann my mouth always cramps up what should I do? How long is the average blow job? Also whenever my mother in law comes to visit she always has to say at least one critical thing about my cooking what should I do?

by Anonymousreply 68January 20, 2022 3:41 AM

R68 what does your mother in law have to do with blow jobs? Is she upset youā€™re not going down on her son enough? Sounds like you married a real mamaā€™s boy.

by Anonymousreply 69January 20, 2022 4:17 AM

Dear R Shickshty Eight,

A good knob job ushually takessh shixsh minutes - about the shame time it takessh to make your husband a shift boiled egg.

If a MIL criticizes, shimply remind the cunt that your husshband preferssh your blow goodiessh over her's.

by Anonymousreply 70January 20, 2022 4:54 AM

Top here and over the years I have known two different long-term oral-only guys who have both provided off-the-charts pleasure, we've hooked up for head truly dozens and dozens of times over the years. They both [italic] love [/italic] sucking dick and going for a [italic] long [/italic] time.

I think what I can share of their expertise is varying the pressure on my cock, from light lips and tongue (especially to get me hard) to full-on sucking, keeping it very dripping wet (the spit dripping down my swinging balls is such a turn-on) , treating the throat as an occasional treat more than a goal (it's actually more pleasurable mentally than physically), using their fingertips elsewhere on my body (abdomen, ass, chest, nipples, sides of my torso), and then using hands and mouth in tandem on dripping wet dick. I get aggressive so we switch between me really fucking their mouths and then laying back and letting them do at it until my hips seem to start by themselves and start pumping again. And yes as posted above, choose something consistent (and VERY wet) when you want me to cum ,

by Anonymousreply 71January 20, 2022 12:31 PM

Swallow

by Anonymousreply 72January 20, 2022 12:47 PM

I love a guy who goes slow and gentle and keeps my balls out of it.

by Anonymousreply 73January 20, 2022 12:48 PM

Don't know if it's a good tip, but if you want the top to get hard fast and come eveb faster, create a vacuum in your mouth which "sucks" more blood into the dick. That means you have to have at least two third of the (flaccid?) dick in your mouth, sealed tight with your lips at all time. Move back and forth while still maintaining the vacuum in your mouth. The first time I did it, I got a guy in a steam room hard and come within 2 minutes. And he was cute (meaning, I wish he had lasted longer).

by Anonymousreply 74January 20, 2022 12:49 PM

R64 I agree with the last paragraph but as far as the balls.

Stay away. I won't get hard that way. Go for the dick, stay with the dick and leave balls out of it. But the most important thing is, when you are ready to get him off, if he hasn't come already, whatever you do, do it steadily. I hate guys who keep changing what they are doing when a guy is ready to cum. It's so frustrating. We've all been there, you're close and then the guy switches up, and it's like starting all over again. Sometimes at that point, I tell myself I am going to do this exact motion 30 times before I switch. Guys need consistency to cum. And the fear that you're gonna switch it up is what keeps them from cumming. You have to earn their trust first that you're steady before they will.

by Anonymousreply 75January 20, 2022 12:51 PM

This is all hot. Personally, I like a little [italic] gentle [/italic] contact with just the skin of my scrotum - but do not suck or otherwise assault the content. Smell them, kiss them (lips only) , taste them. lick them gently. But nothing more.

And as far as swallowing is concerned. It really varies. Sometimes the visual of a huge load (especially after a very prolonged edging blowjob by someone who loves to do it, rather than trying to get me to cum quick) is what the sucker wants, and it can be very hot for me too

by Anonymousreply 76January 20, 2022 1:10 PM

R75 and R76 Balls are an area where you have to read the temp of the room. Guy's sensitivity to ball play varies greatly. Some guys you can't touch their balls, some guys can't cum unless you squeeze and twist their balls to the point where your own start to hurt. Most guys obviously fall somewhere inbetween with most liking them licked, sucked, nudged or held snug while you suck their cock.

by Anonymousreply 77January 20, 2022 4:02 PM

Telling the bottom that "if your teeth touch my dick again I am out of here" is a good way to ensure they are more careful.

by Anonymousreply 78January 20, 2022 4:09 PM

Suck a man's cock the way you'd like your own sucked. I had a hung suck buddy and we'd trade techniques to try on each other. Very hot. And he liked his balls to be licked or cupped in my hand. He licked mine as well. We also liked to rub our wet heads together and shoot on each other's dicks.

by Anonymousreply 79January 20, 2022 4:48 PM

The great head-givers in my life have felt like they combine a bit of worship, real pride in giving pleasure, and marvel at the wonder that is a hard throbbing dick that they can make erupt

by Anonymousreply 80January 20, 2022 4:51 PM

Lots of teeth!!

by Anonymousreply 81January 20, 2022 4:56 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 82January 21, 2022 3:36 AM

Please more suggestions from great suckers-for me to share with a couple of guys who like to suck me.

by Anonymousreply 83January 22, 2022 1:34 PM

Me personally, I am not a huge cum fan. I don't want it sprayed on my face or anywhere on me. Like it becomes watery, and instantly cold and you end up feeling like a clown. Like how long do you sit with cum on you? So I actually prefer to swallow. It's like eating an oyster. You don't want to hold it in your mouth, swill it around. You just want to swallow it whole and hopefully not be too put off on the after taste. It's also very hot to feel a guys cock pulsating in your mouth when he shoot. Best to aim for the back and not the taste buds.

I will share one hot story about external cum. There was this sexy German guy I met out in NYC one summer night. He was was a complete exhibitionist and I loved to watch. His place was an airbnb close by, but his friend was asleep inside. So I just sat down in the stairwell by his door while he stripped down slowly, got completely naked right there, and started stroking right over me. I was feeling up his legs and kept telling him how hot and sexy he was. He shot his load all over the black t-shirt I was wearing and I walked home that late summer night, 4 am-ish, with his cum all over my shirt. I kept it for a bit before washing it.

by Anonymousreply 84January 22, 2022 1:47 PM

Cover your teeth with your lips if it's thick to avoid scraping. Controlled breathing, Like others have said go down not just the tip. Learn to relax your throat. A nice frim grip on the base if you can't go all the way down, gently tug the balls once in a while. And if you are not a swallower, when they are close keep that grip and jack them off, milk it like you want every drop out of it.

by Anonymousreply 85January 22, 2022 1:49 PM

Get someone else to do it.

by Anonymousreply 86January 22, 2022 1:55 PM

I suck dick like I am suffocating and there is oxygen in his balls!

by Anonymousreply 87January 22, 2022 2:02 PM

no death grip. women seem to do this more.

by Anonymousreply 88January 23, 2022 11:52 AM

Ensure he gobs you repeatedly so you're very well primed.

And before you even BIG the job, ensure his inner thighs, balls and arse are well laved. Particularly where legs meet crotch.

Saliva tsunami spazs have something to teach.

by Anonymousreply 89January 23, 2022 12:12 PM

No^ I had a guy who [italic] loved [/Italic] the smell where my balls meet my thighs.

by Anonymousreply 90January 23, 2022 1:19 PM

OMG R89, I had almost completely forgotten about "Dats da Suck Job!"

by Anonymousreply 91January 23, 2022 2:41 PM

Is the motivation your pleasure at sucking cock or the recipeint's pleasure at getting sucked?

by Anonymousreply 92January 24, 2022 4:58 PM

Porn never seems to capture the overwhelming ecstatic pleasure of receiving a glorious blowjob. There have been times I've surprised myself with the over-the-top writhing and moaning I did from the skills of one man in particular

by Anonymousreply 93January 26, 2022 6:59 PM

Be in the moment.

by Anonymousreply 94January 26, 2022 7:05 PM

Offer.

by Anonymousreply 95January 26, 2022 7:07 PM

Both, R92. Focusing on his pleasure [italic]is[/italic] your pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 96January 26, 2022 7:17 PM

I recently discovered a guy I've been hooking up with loves a finger up the ass and shoots the biggest loads when anally stimulated and sucked simultaneously. I was thisclose to asking him if he wanted to get fucked.

by Anonymousreply 97January 26, 2022 7:55 PM

I'll add one I've not read yet; I hope I describe accurately.

Do any or all of the above, then....take it as far as you can, deep; then, in utter stillness, use your throat and palate to create a tightening, rising, and falling ripple effect, like an up and down "swallow" with only inner movement.

You'll know when to stop and commence a wild run for the roses!

by Anonymousreply 98January 26, 2022 8:07 PM

Just ask anyone in Palm Springs hon....

by Anonymousreply 99January 26, 2022 8:13 PM

He is the only tip you need to know SUck that dick like it was going to shoot skittles and you are Agustus Gloop

by Anonymousreply 100January 26, 2022 10:03 PM

How do you all feel about tops who are verbal during blowjobs? Sounds, encouragement, instructions, insults? I like to talk and moan, a little guidance but nothing demeaning or demanding.

by Anonymousreply 101January 27, 2022 2:46 PM

Here is a question I would like answered. How do you suck an UNCUT cock? I never seem to know exactly what to do, or what not to do, since I am cut. I have no idea what feels good, or is too sensitive or even hurts when it comes to foreskin. I assume it can be different from guy to guy. Is the blowjob just as pleasurable over the skin or is it better to pull it back over the head to maximize sensitivity? Some foreskins pull back to where the dick looks cut when fully erect. Some can be fully erect and the skin still covers the head. What do you do when faced with this? What is pleasurable to an uncut guy?

by Anonymousreply 102January 27, 2022 3:02 PM

Great question r102. curious to see responses

by Anonymousreply 103January 27, 2022 4:47 PM

My husband is uncut. The head can be very sensitive, even painful if done wrong. Two kinds of uncut. There is skin that can be pulled back and then there is skin that is tight and only a portion of the head is out. If you can just pull it back, it will slide with the motion and provide stimulation. If it is tight just suck it like it was cut. Ignore the skin but try not to pull it back it can be painful if tight.

by Anonymousreply 104January 27, 2022 5:36 PM

[quote] Cover your teeth with your lips if it's thick to avoid scraping.

Yes, this is how to do a blow job, on any thickness of penis. It's not attractive-looking (the face of the BJ giver with lips folded in), though. Hence, you probably don't see people doing this in porn. You also don't want to be gazing up into the recipients eyes with your mouth like this (looks like person who forgot to put in their false teeth, probably).

by Anonymousreply 105January 27, 2022 5:41 PM

Keep the uncut dick tips cumming R104

by Anonymousreply 106January 27, 2022 5:41 PM

In most uncut guys the head is much more sensitive. Keep moving up and down, moving the foreskin around, rather than concentrating on the head -sometimes it gets so sensitive it becomes painful. Try running your tongue under the skin as it is pulled forward -swirling both the inside of the skin and the head.

by Anonymousreply 107January 28, 2022 2:28 AM

Pure sex

by Anonymousreply 108January 28, 2022 2:35 AM

The power exchange. The cocksucker is being used... he gets the most pleasure when he is surrendering his pride for his man's pleasure. So the cocksucker worships.

The next step is that cocksucker also needs to be TOLD who he is, what he was made for... he needs to be put in his place. And when I see the humiliation satisfies him deeply... then I can cum.

by Anonymousreply 109January 28, 2022 3:09 AM

Sad Thread for those people who miss the old sex stories from when gay magazines were still printed on paper. yawn.

by Anonymousreply 110January 28, 2022 3:16 AM

One could write a book.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111January 28, 2022 3:37 AM

[quote] The next step is that cocksucker also needs to be TOLD who he is, what he was made for... he needs to be put in his place. And when I see the humiliation satisfies him deeply... then I can cum.

That is very much [italic] not [/italic] a dynamic I get. When a guy is really enjoying sucking me and seeing me experience that much intense pleasure, I don't feel at all like putting him in his place. Encouragement, appreciation, and expressions -- verbal and guttural -- of how my entire body feels and how perfect life is at that moment.

by Anonymousreply 112January 28, 2022 11:54 AM

It's either or R112 and both are hot. Submission during sex, being used, turns a great number of people on. Also control turns a great number of people on. And you can perform a blowjob either way. You can submit as described by R109. Or you can take control of a guys orgasm, get him to submit to you and beg you to let him cum.

by Anonymousreply 113January 28, 2022 12:45 PM

R109 is confusing cocksucking with dominance and/or BDSM. These things are fine, and they can include cocksucking like any other sex act, but they aren't the same thing. I have no interest in humiliating anyone, or being humiliated, and I don't see either role as submitting to anyone. I don't associate those things with cocksucking. YMMV, but don't conflate yours likes and preferences with everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 114January 28, 2022 2:15 PM

R114 Obviously all these comments are products of individual preferences (1. Pay attention to the balls! 2. Don't touch the balls, stay on the dick!) ... the idea that comments/suggestions are meant to be some kind of universal rules is... well, it's subjective/solipsistic at the least. But then, that's social media, right? "I am right and you are a tool for disagreeing with my superior assertions!"

Also, I think even contradictory preferences can be experienced by the same person. It's about the two humans engaged... what can be discovered in this meeting of bodies.

by Anonymousreply 115January 28, 2022 3:36 PM

OP's initial question seemed to be about physical technique

by Anonymousreply 116January 28, 2022 4:46 PM

I know you're doing it right if your drool drips down my balls

by Anonymousreply 117February 4, 2022 1:29 AM

Go toothless

by Anonymousreply 118February 4, 2022 1:31 AM

R109 My dream man šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

The power dynamic is a huge part of what I enjoy about it as well.

by Anonymousreply 119February 5, 2022 6:02 AM

Cradle da balls!

by Anonymousreply 120February 5, 2022 6:28 AM

Fucking [italic] feast [/italic] on that cock like it's the last fucking meal you will ever get. Your mouth exists only for my fucking pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 121February 5, 2022 7:18 PM

Very very very wet, soft mouth in sync with loose wet hands working my full length. Let your moan vibrate on it when the head plugs into your throat

by Anonymousreply 122February 7, 2022 3:17 PM

That's like asking Mozart for tips on how to compose a symphony. You're either born with the talent or not.

by Anonymousreply 123February 7, 2022 4:31 PM

Surprise him by putting an ice cube in your mouth first. Amazingly pleasurable. This is also good to do when youā€™ve been sucking a long time and he hasnā€™t cum.

by Anonymousreply 124February 7, 2022 4:51 PM

R121 yes sir. This is your reward for being such an irresistible hunk of man. šŸ˜

by Anonymousreply 125February 7, 2022 4:56 PM

Make me think this big dick is the most beautiful cock you've ever seen and the most delicious

by Anonymousreply 126February 12, 2022 1:49 PM

I'm big and very thick, you gotta make me feel like it's a challenge but not a struggle.

by Anonymousreply 127February 25, 2022 7:24 PM

No one ever asks me to give them a blowjob and I can't understand why!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128February 25, 2022 7:33 PM

NO TEETH dammit

by Anonymousreply 129February 25, 2022 8:27 PM

if you want to get skull fucked, deep throat gagged,

1) take 1 anti-inflammatory

2) drink some whisky

3) smoke a bit of pot

4) brush your teeth

5) pull vegetable oil in your mouth and gargle a bit with it too

6) put some vaseline on your nostrils so you don't get popper burn

7) prepare poppers

8) get on your knees ready to serve your hung master

9) NOW, HOOVER THAT BIG COCK

by Anonymousreply 130February 25, 2022 8:33 PM

Hum. You're welcome.

by Anonymousreply 131February 25, 2022 8:38 PM

In betwayn sooks, tellim that his FIFAh passingh & payce rayting should be more hoighah. Lads loov it when yow saigh that.

Oonless itā€™s a formull setting, then yowā€™ve gotta bey more creaytiv. Lettim eye-fook yow forrabit, then foind an emptay cooberd.

Thatā€™s joost how oi got moy boyfriend, throw. Dunnow if it works for evraywun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132February 27, 2022 4:20 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 133February 28, 2022 5:30 AM

Kneel in front of me. While your face is right front of my soft dick, use your fingertips on my thighs, chest, nipples, glutes and balls to get me hard. Rub your face on it and just touch it with your tongue as it lengthens, lifts, swells and stiffens until this thing is fully thick and upright in front of you, marvel at what you've done

by Anonymousreply 134March 5, 2022 3:05 PM

Just curious: Who here likes getting their balls sucked? It's really hot to look at in porn when the servicer is tonguing them and swirling them around gently, but some guys seem to use so much suction it looks painful.

by Anonymousreply 135March 14, 2022 6:01 PM

hate suction or any pressure on the boys. Lick kiss and blow on the skin, stroke with finger tips but don't handle them. OUCH

by Anonymousreply 136March 14, 2022 6:37 PM

Blow is a euphemism.

by Anonymousreply 137March 14, 2022 6:44 PM

Switch between slurping all over me and letting me fuck your mouth

by Anonymousreply 138March 15, 2022 12:53 PM

Get your fist as wet as you can with your spit and my precum, wrap your hand as far around my cock as you can, and use your mouth and wet hand together - then switch and use them in opposite directions up and down the length. Slight twist to the hand. Keep your tongue soft.

Heaven.

by Anonymousreply 139March 28, 2022 12:57 PM

I require the recipient to be totally naked, except for a pair of combat boots.

by Anonymousreply 140March 28, 2022 1:09 PM

I had three Good šŸ˜Œ blow jobs at my bathhouse Saturday night.

by Anonymousreply 141March 28, 2022 3:45 PM

gave or got?

by Anonymousreply 142March 30, 2022 11:34 PM

I think itā€™s time to share this story againā€¦

My co-worker once told me when she was a kid she rode her bicycle over to her $&@!@$ apartment. She found him naked on the couch playing with himself. He said to her ā€œhelp me with thisā€. She stupidly said ā€œHowā€? He said ā€œput your mouth on it and go up and downā€. So thatā€™s what she did then complained how bad his cum tasted. I never spoke to the nasty bitch again after that.

by Anonymousreply 143March 30, 2022 11:38 PM

[quote] I think itā€™s time to share this story againā€¦

Wrong.

by Anonymousreply 144March 30, 2022 11:41 PM

R144 LMAO

by Anonymousreply 145March 30, 2022 11:42 PM

Working the shaft with the lips while working the head with the tongue while working the ass with the index finger.

by Anonymousreply 146March 30, 2022 11:53 PM

R146 thatā€™s generic

by Anonymousreply 147March 30, 2022 11:53 PM

Whine and say your mouth is tired. Heā€™ll JO and you can still eat his load

by Anonymousreply 148March 30, 2022 11:58 PM

R142- I was the recipient of the three good blow jobs.

by Anonymousreply 149March 31, 2022 3:26 AM

How fast can you do 3 in a row?

by Anonymousreply 150March 31, 2022 2:19 PM

Sounds like the number one tip is that the recipient finds a way to communicate his likes and dislikes without being degrading and breaking the mood.

Since everyone here has said they like something different than and at variance with the last.

by Anonymousreply 151March 31, 2022 5:39 PM

As an oral enthusiast, with a thick veiny cock and big bell end, my cock is admittedly compensation for quite a medicore face, nitI get a huge amount of offers to blow me via grindr.

I'm uncut and my foreskin slides back fully, with ease.

Some great suggestions here. Something that drives me wild and uncut guys I have sucked is when you going down, make sure the foreskin is pulled forward. Then, on the upstroke, gently pull the foreskin back down, as your lips drag up the shaft, create a little vacuum as you suck.

I've managed to make a few guys cum who normally wouldn't via oral ,doing this. And being in that absolute mindful zone of focussing on the cock and the reactions is my favourite thing sexually. When not getting my own cock worshipped, that is! āœŒļø

by Anonymousreply 152March 31, 2022 5:46 PM

hmm havenā€™t actually seen a cock irl before reckon Iā€™d just break down laughing if I didšŸ˜‚

objectively and aesthetically itā€™s a ridiculous organ you have to admit. but sort of cute too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153April 1, 2022 8:43 PM

Think of my precum as your tasty encouragement for your efforts, an [italic] amuse bouche [/italic] or [italic] aperitif [/italic] to enjoy with my fat throbbing cock and before you get a pulsing gush of my cum.

by Anonymousreply 154April 3, 2022 1:32 PM

As some mentioned: Absolutely make love to the cock. Suck it, lick it, kiss it, tongue it..

by Anonymousreply 155April 3, 2022 1:43 PM

This is something you should have learned from your parents

by Anonymousreply 156April 3, 2022 1:48 PM

Make it a suckjob and a strokejob, not a blowjob. Blowjobs get really awkward once the dick is in your mouth.

by Anonymousreply 157April 3, 2022 1:57 PM

What is the difference between a suck job and a blow job

by Anonymousreply 158April 3, 2022 3:07 PM

Swallow every drop

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159April 3, 2022 3:09 PM

Great tip r152.

And you sound very suckable.

by Anonymousreply 160April 3, 2022 3:18 PM

Look up at your suckee from time to time

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161April 3, 2022 5:04 PM

You aren't just sucking his dick, gals. You are sucking his balls at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 162April 3, 2022 5:15 PM

Don't forget the anal play!

by Anonymousreply 163April 3, 2022 5:20 PM

No, gals,, whatever you do, do NOT suck my balls. Ouch. Lick ā€˜em, flick ā€˜em, sniff ā€˜em, kiss ā€˜em, stroke ā€˜em, but do not under any cirCUMstances, suck ā€˜em. Please.

by Anonymousreply 164April 3, 2022 5:21 PM

Mouth only, don't use your hands

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165April 3, 2022 5:36 PM

r161 and r165 both links says forbidden. Plus suckers, please use your hands and your mouth together. Loose wet grip, both hands, and your soaking wet mouth. Fuuuuck.

by Anonymousreply 166April 3, 2022 5:40 PM

When I was a child, I sold blowjob tips from a rolling cart in the park

by Anonymousreply 167April 3, 2022 5:40 PM

Always tounge the tip, shaft, balls and taint.

by Anonymousreply 168April 3, 2022 5:41 PM

Yes yes and yes and spell ā€œtongueā€ correctly too

by Anonymousreply 169April 3, 2022 5:45 PM

R159 itā€™s good to see James Franco is back making movies

by Anonymousreply 170April 4, 2022 12:36 AM

This thread came in very handy this afternoon. I won't say more.

Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 171April 4, 2022 3:00 AM

PLEASE more r171. We need to hear.

by Anonymousreply 172April 4, 2022 12:15 PM

He was a hot, young, hairy doctor with a big, thick dick, and loved to have his balls licked.

by Anonymousreply 173April 4, 2022 3:16 PM

Bite down.

by Anonymousreply 174April 4, 2022 3:22 PM

Thanks r160 - You'll make my head swell. ;

by Anonymousreply 175April 4, 2022 9:06 PM

You need to know that your only purpose on this earth is my pleasure and that your mouth is only here to service my thick hard cock

by Anonymousreply 176April 9, 2022 2:11 PM

This topic is too heterosexual for me. Why can't dl come up with topics that are of more interest to gay men.

by Anonymousreply 177April 10, 2022 2:34 AM

Lick the small penes first and save big juicy ones for last.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178April 10, 2022 2:36 AM

Use my cum as lube and keep sucking very very gently. I can only bear that for a few extra moments after orgasm but wow.

by Anonymousreply 179April 17, 2022 4:48 PM

I slip one finger and a red hot candy up the ass, and a mouth full of pop rocks before I deep throat...a little messy, but memorable.

by Anonymousreply 180April 17, 2022 5:23 PM

When I am being brazen, I just ask "What kind of blowjob do you want? I can do deep, or just tip or hands only or mouth only or a combo or you can direct the show. Baby, tell me what you want."

This either turns them on completely or they say, "You slut!" and leave. Mostly they stay.

by Anonymousreply 181April 17, 2022 5:58 PM

if the top is fucking your mouth and he starts to cum do you want him to keep thrusting while he shoots or to stop so you can concentrate on the pulsing cum?

by Anonymousreply 182April 17, 2022 6:01 PM

Chew up a bunch of wintergreen Altoids before performing. Slip a guy's balls into your mouth. They will begin to tingle and he will moan like crazy.

by Anonymousreply 183April 17, 2022 6:25 PM

Keep my balls out yoā€™ fucking mouth. Keep my balls out yoā€™ fucking mouth!

by Anonymousreply 184April 17, 2022 7:06 PM

Suck and nibble on the foreskin. Slide the foreskin back and forth over the head. Don't immediately skin it back as if I'm cut--I hate that. Love my skin--it's there for pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 185April 17, 2022 7:09 PM

When 69-ing if you close your eyes, all the sensations feel about the same as if you were really good at self-sucking (a dick in your mouth and receiving a great blowjob.)

by Anonymousreply 186April 17, 2022 7:45 PM

[quote]When 69-ing

Pro-tip: Donā€™t 69.

by Anonymousreply 187April 17, 2022 7:51 PM

Spin him around, pry open his ass cheeks and suck his asshole while you jerk him off. Spin him back and blow him. Repeat.

by Anonymousreply 188April 17, 2022 8:08 PM

R188 Yuck

by Anonymousreply 189April 17, 2022 8:10 PM

Prude R189

by Anonymousreply 190April 17, 2022 8:15 PM

1 - Learn how to deep throat or forget about it.

2 - Learn how to hang your tongue out of your mouth as you're bobbing up and down. Not only does it protect the underside of the guy's meat from your teeth, it feels phenomenal.

3 - Last and most important. Learn where the prostate is and how to get a finger up in there rubbing that thing for all it's worth. Trust me, when the guy blows you'd better be in a soundproof room.

by Anonymousreply 191April 17, 2022 8:27 PM

If your drool isn't flying off my swinging nutsac, you're not doing it right.

by Anonymousreply 192April 21, 2022 8:14 PM

If the guy youā€™re sucking does not want your finger up his ass, then massaging the taint while youā€™re blowing him is a good second choice

by Anonymousreply 193April 21, 2022 9:58 PM

All you need for your merit badge: No teeth, balls to chin, swallow.

by Anonymousreply 194April 22, 2022 7:52 AM

For the finish, you have two choices- Spread your hands over my ass cheeks and feels my glutes tense into mounds of rock in your hands as I pulse cum into your throat, or graze your fingertips all over the hair on my pecs and stroke my nipples, which are now hard and the tips are super sensitive.

by Anonymousreply 195April 22, 2022 11:44 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 196December 20, 2022 12:06 AM

Lowds ov pracktiss, ya get mešŸ¤¤

And lettim finish where he wants, yow moight be sooproised

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197December 20, 2022 12:34 PM

[quote] If the guy youā€™re sucking does not want your finger up his ass,

Then send him on his way because he's a pussy who has no sense of adventure.

by Anonymousreply 198December 20, 2022 2:06 PM

Am a lifelong goldstar and think I'd scream or have a FFF reaction if I were one day suddenly faced with real cock and asked to go down to save my life lol. Probably I'd end up mimicking what I've seen in p0rn or have overheard straight girls say they do (subject to misreporting, obvs). And don't straight/bi men say that most women don't use tight enough suction or grip? So I'd probably end up going a bit hard.

by Anonymousreply 199December 20, 2022 5:52 PM

I do my Katharine Hepburn impression and suck in my face so the cheek bones will pop. Also, use the hand to expedite.

by Anonymousreply 200December 20, 2022 6:34 PM

Is the trick about rubbing the side of the cock inside the cheek against the clenched teeth legit? Like does it work and feel good?

by Anonymousreply 201December 23, 2022 12:36 AM

Just say no.

by Anonymousreply 202December 23, 2022 12:50 AM

They say hold your breath so you don't gag when deepthroating, but that never works for me.

by Anonymousreply 203December 29, 2022 1:16 AM

R201, don't suck cock, please. If you are male please stick to women, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 204December 29, 2022 1:22 AM

I go all the way down and lick his balls while staring up. I would do anything to have that reciprocated, I usually get halfsies.

by Anonymousreply 205December 29, 2022 1:31 AM

Watch a MilitaryClassifieds porn clip. That old whore sucks cock like a hoover.

by Anonymousreply 206December 29, 2022 1:39 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 207February 23, 2023 5:55 AM

Sucking a guy is the best way to coax one's way into his ass.

It's all a matter of positioning.

by Anonymousreply 208September 23, 2023 10:06 PM

Someone suggest a cough drop upthread. I always used Altoids. A hot daddy taught me that and it's worked every time.

Also, I pay a lot of attention, especially in the beginning, to the underside of a guy's dick when I swirl my tongue around. Too many guys think sucking dick is sucking just the head.

by Anonymousreply 209September 23, 2023 10:09 PM

Ask him how he likes it. Some guys want it slow, some fast. Some want to facefuck and others want to be perfectly still. Some guys hate when you use your hands and for others it's essential. There's no 'one size fits all' way.

by Anonymousreply 210September 23, 2023 10:27 PM

[quote]Share your blow job tips

I'm sorry. No. Those are my trophies and very private.

by Anonymousreply 211September 23, 2023 11:03 PM

Respect my curve. Side of the bed works best.

by Anonymousreply 212September 23, 2023 11:42 PM

Up and to the left!!!

by Anonymousreply 213September 24, 2023 12:43 AM

R212 photos please

by Anonymousreply 214September 24, 2023 1:51 AM

Pretend you're sucking Brad Pitt, or Oscar Isaac, or whomever you fantasize. ..and if you give them pleasure they'll ask you to move in.

This should give you enthusiasm.

by Anonymousreply 215February 8, 2024 2:48 AM

Brush your teeth first. Gets saliva going and no nasty mouth.

Donā€™t so be drunk or high thar youā€™re all teeth- that isnā€™t a good time.

Learn to get past your gag reflex and allow thrusting.

Heā€™s not a gear shift, donā€™t do hand help with both hands and see if he wants it first.

Donā€™t ignore the balls, theyā€™re your friends and work them in the rotation.

Itā€™s cock worship, you should love it. Provide it love.

Swallow, spitting is for amateurs.

If your guy isnā€™t cut expect to spend 3-4x as usual down there especially if the foreskin is really tight.

by Anonymousreply 216February 8, 2024 2:57 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!