Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gene Wilder - does he bat for our team?

I know Gene Wilder was married to Gilda and has been linked with a woman or two here and there over the years, but he always pinged as g/b to me. Any scoop?

by Anonymousreply 22April 5, 2020 4:12 AM

He was definitely flirting with Veruca Salt's dad the entire movie. I wouldn't be surprised if an Oompa Loompa found them fucking.

by Anonymousreply 1April 4, 2020 1:10 AM

He's been dead for four years so he isn't batting for any team.

by Anonymousreply 2April 4, 2020 1:13 AM

OP, please ... there's no scoop. Give it up.

by Anonymousreply 3April 4, 2020 1:19 AM

OP. Just quietly jerk off to your favorite Gene Wilder fantasy & be done with it.

by Anonymousreply 4April 4, 2020 1:21 AM

Pussyhound. He had another woman in the wings even as Gilda was dying.

by Anonymousreply 5April 4, 2020 1:22 AM

Also kind of an asshole. He bragged that during Gilda's illness he never demanded she service him orally.

by Anonymousreply 6April 4, 2020 1:24 AM

R6 Seriously?? She deserved better than him.

by Anonymousreply 7April 4, 2020 1:33 AM

r7 Actually, by all accounts, she was lucky he stayed with her through the bitter end.

by Anonymousreply 8April 4, 2020 1:36 AM

Gene didn't really love Gilda, he said she just wore him down until he agreed to marriage.

by Anonymousreply 9April 4, 2020 1:38 AM

He was a switch hitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 4, 2020 1:48 AM

Teri Garr had no hesitancy in publicly declaring him a jerk

by Anonymousreply 11April 4, 2020 5:07 AM

Gee, I( hope not - considering he's been dead for a few years.

by Anonymousreply 12April 4, 2020 5:10 AM

No, he was just Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 13April 4, 2020 5:26 AM

He deserved to be nominated for "Young Frankenstein".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 4, 2020 5:33 AM

How does the Bump Troll even find these old threads to bump? It's five years old and apparently had no replies when first posted. Does he actually go to the trouble of doing an advanced Google search?

by Anonymousreply 15April 4, 2020 6:12 AM

He was nominated as co-writer of "Young Frankenstein", but not for his performance.

by Anonymousreply 16April 4, 2020 6:16 AM

He may have been a condescending asshole, but I forgive him because the monster tap-dance scene was his idea.

by Anonymousreply 17April 4, 2020 7:30 AM

If you're a fan, DO NOT read his autobiography! He reveals himself to be, indeed, "a jerk!"

by Anonymousreply 18April 4, 2020 9:35 AM

Believe I met Gene Wilder on a summer cruise. It was a moonlight night, violins were playing....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19April 4, 2020 11:10 AM

Details, R18?

by Anonymousreply 20April 5, 2020 3:30 AM

Seemed straight to me.

by Anonymousreply 21April 5, 2020 4:02 AM

When Gene was 13 he was sexually assaulted at military school by another student.

by Anonymousreply 22April 5, 2020 4:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!