Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nick Jonas and Olivia Culpo's bearding contract is over!

OP of the "Some Real Gossip" thread, do you know anything that's been going on behind the scenes? Is Nick getting closer to making some coming out announcement?

I never believed that they were really together.

Just the other day, there were articles saying that the split was just rumors. But usually, whenever there's rumors of a split, that's often the fart before the dump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 17, 2020 3:23 AM

I'm sad, I posted about this FIRST, but everybody else responded to the OTHER thread....

Sniff... Sniff...

by Anonymousreply 1June 17, 2015 1:10 AM

Well, console yourself, OP, in that you're not worse than Hitler.

by Anonymousreply 2June 17, 2015 2:25 AM

This thread sucks. i wish there was another thread. Oh, wait! There is!

by Anonymousreply 3June 18, 2015 4:27 AM

How does one get recruited into bearding, and how long is the standard bearding contract?

by Anonymousreply 4April 17, 2020 2:43 AM

r4, first, one resurrects a five year old DL thread. Then, the standard bearding contract is the number of your address when you were five years old. In days. If you lived on 3229 Willow Lane, then your contract would be 3229 days.

by Anonymousreply 5April 17, 2020 2:54 AM

I was so confused when I read this

by Anonymousreply 6April 17, 2020 2:55 AM

He's now slated to appear at Pittsburgh Pride. How fitting...…..

by Anonymousreply 7April 17, 2020 3:17 AM

This perky little queen needs a boyfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 17, 2020 3:19 AM

umm are we in a time machine or something - He married that indian chick a while back

by Anonymousreply 9April 17, 2020 3:21 AM

Why the fuck are you dredging up this ugly man's former relationship? He's married now (now you can speculate if she's a beard too.)

by Anonymousreply 10April 17, 2020 3:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!