Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Soccer gays in the closet

Name names.

by Anonymousreply 39July 5, 2020 10:37 PM

Name ANYONE in soccer

by Anonymousreply 1June 16, 2015 6:36 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo

by Anonymousreply 2June 16, 2015 6:39 PM

I wish I knew. I follow the Premier League mostly. I don't know who is gay, just guessing only.

by Anonymousreply 3June 16, 2015 6:50 PM

German soccer player Arne Friedrich is rumored. His long-time "girlfriend" denied it in an interview with a tabloid magazine, but it was a very strange interview... He is a friend of Thomas Hitzlsberger (ex German soccer player and now out and prout)

by Anonymousreply 4June 16, 2015 7:02 PM

*proud

by Anonymousreply 5June 16, 2015 7:04 PM

It's long been rumoured that Ashley Cole is a homosexualist. There was some kind of scandal a few years ago involving phones and images and texts or something and he was apparently one of the men involved. He famously dated pop singer Cheryl Cole who has long been rumoured to be a lesbiosexual. She almost derailed her career very early on by racially abusing a woman in a nightclub toilet. She hooked up with the black Ashley Cole very soon afterwards and it was all forgotten.

by Anonymousreply 6June 16, 2015 7:36 PM

*married Cheryl Cole, obvs.

by Anonymousreply 7June 16, 2015 7:37 PM

Mario Gomez...actually a fact, not a rumour.

by Anonymousreply 8June 16, 2015 7:40 PM

There was loads of articles about the apparently very close (and openly so) relationship between Alexander Kokorin and Pavel Mamaev a few years ago. I don't think they ever came out, though. They were both gorgeous too and looked very much in love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 16, 2015 7:47 PM

And WHET Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Gerard Pique after they were photographed thus:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 16, 2015 7:50 PM

R10 they became the topic of some gay fan fiction...

by Anonymousreply 11June 16, 2015 7:53 PM

Wow thanks R9. Alexander Kokorin looks like Dolph Lambert. Definitely my type.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 17, 2015 12:04 AM

More Alexander and Pavel.

Pavel has serious BDF, so we can guess who's the top.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 17, 2015 12:07 AM

[R4] He is also a good friend of Marco Schreyl, a German TV presenter who is also rumoured to be gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 17, 2015 12:20 AM

R14 Ahem... Friedrich and Schreyl were probably a couple.

by Anonymousreply 15June 17, 2015 12:30 AM

R12 God, he's so hot.

by Anonymousreply 16June 17, 2015 12:33 AM

How about rugby?

by Anonymousreply 17June 17, 2015 12:33 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 17, 2015 7:00 PM

These guys all look pretty normal. The Portuguese one, Renaldo, has always struck me as gay. All of them have turned down my offers of mattress delights so I really don't give a damn.

by Anonymousreply 19June 17, 2015 7:37 PM

Did you guys see the soccer player from Chile who "sexually assaulted" another player during the copa america game 2 days ago? He stuck his finger into the other guy's asshole! He's been banned from the tournament.

by Anonymousreply 20June 26, 2015 5:02 AM

Why do people think Cristiano is gay?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 27, 2015 2:44 PM

i'm european and quite inversted on this topic, and the ones that I think that at are gay are Ronaldo, Marco reus and Higuain, I think the only thing that prevents people to tell that they are gays is that they are in the closet becaus the rumours are really strong,

by Anonymousreply 22June 28, 2015 12:32 PM

I'll go with Cristiano Ronaldo. Seems obvious to me. Who other would have a child from a surrogate mother and give it to his own mother to care for?

I must say he has exceeded all expectations.

by Anonymousreply 23June 28, 2015 12:56 PM

Holy fuck, R10! That is some serious shit. Can't believe it's NEVER mentioned in France, where Zlatan is adored/mocked/quoted on a daily basis.

by Anonymousreply 24June 28, 2015 1:00 PM

the thing with Zlatan is that you have to talk about Inazio Abate (former Zlatan teammate in milan) and Maxwell Andrade (they've known each other since they were playing in amsterdam and they've played together in amsterdam, barcelona and in PSG as far as I know), There are some quite weird photos of Zlatan and Abate in the traning fiel while both were playing for ACmilan, and zlatan and Maxwell have been trayng to play in the same teams sins they met in amsterdam wile playing for Ajax.

by Anonymousreply 25June 28, 2015 1:17 PM

Actually, I'm not sure we can say Cristiano Ronaldo is in any sort of closet at this point.

The question is, did he share a love story with Wayne Rooney?

by Anonymousreply 26June 28, 2015 1:18 PM

Cristiano with his looks and body would make a man, including myself, very happy. Gay? Bi? Hard to say. Soccer closet is deep and dark, it is still too risky for some reason to come out. I am sure there are many gays.

by Anonymousreply 27June 28, 2015 1:38 PM

Ibrahimovic and Bate were an item? What on earth would make you think that!!??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28June 28, 2015 2:09 PM

[R4] I don't tink he is gay But even fangirls think that he may be bi so...

by Anonymousreply 29June 28, 2015 5:01 PM

Sorry the message above is for[R8] not for^[R4], sadly I don' know how to edit the message

by Anonymousreply 30June 28, 2015 5:30 PM

R28 In Zlatan's autobiography when he meets his future it is made very clear he is straight. But his origins are in Balkans so maybe there it's okay, like in Arab world, for straight men to show affection to each other the way we think it is close of being gay. Sorry for grammar mistakes, English is a foreign language and I don't handle long sentences very well.

by Anonymousreply 31June 28, 2015 5:33 PM

no more names? pretty weird, there are lots of gay soccer playeres outside, you justhave to pay atention

by Anonymousreply 32June 30, 2015 4:08 PM

Gerard Pique.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 30, 2015 8:24 PM

Fffff

by Anonymousreply 34January 24, 2016 4:23 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 35July 5, 2020 9:42 PM

[quote]Bump

The 2015 Thread Bumper Troll has gone minimalist. ^

by Anonymousreply 36July 5, 2020 9:46 PM

R19 is Cristiano's boyfriend a Moroccan sports figure?

by Anonymousreply 37July 5, 2020 9:48 PM

Are you serious 2015 Troll????

Not only did no one have any interest in this thread FIVE YEARS AGO, they still don't!!!! WE HAVE NO FUCKIN' CLUE WHO THESE HOMOS ARE!!!! WE DON'T WATCH EUROPEAN SOCCER IN THE USA!!! WE DON'T WATCH SOCCER, PERIOD!!! BECAUSE WE'RE GAY!!! BIG OLD QUEENS!!!! COCK SUCKIN' QUEERS! FAGS WITH EDUCATIONS, DEGREES, JOBS, AND SOPHISTICATED TASTES!!! WE DON'T WATCH THE GROWN UP VERSION OF A SPORT WE WERE FORCED TO PLAY AS CHILDREN!!!

Geesh!

by Anonymousreply 38July 5, 2020 10:13 PM

R38 That was a hilarious (and true) rant. The worse was when the media kept trying to drum up interest in the Women's World Cup. We don't care about the regular World Cup, let alone the women's one.

by Anonymousreply 39July 5, 2020 10:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!