Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

KESHA SLAYED LAST NIGHT AT LA PRIDE!!!!

10,000 people showed up to watch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 4, 2020 6:22 AM

She especially slayed those drag-on queens.

by Anonymousreply 1June 14, 2015 11:28 PM

I have a hard time believing she slayed anything other than her girlfriend's p*ssy. She's no Taylor Swift.

by Anonymousreply 2June 14, 2015 11:57 PM

Will there be an autopsy?

by Anonymousreply 3June 15, 2015 12:02 AM

yummy pussy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 15, 2015 12:41 AM

Did they let her out of rehab just for Pride?

by Anonymousreply 5June 15, 2015 1:08 AM

they did, r5. sexy!

by Anonymousreply 6June 15, 2015 2:38 AM

Public executions, OP?

by Anonymousreply 7June 16, 2015 4:35 AM

I find it hilarious that Kesha has better songs than Madonna nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 8June 16, 2015 4:52 AM

I'm not into slutty guys baring their bodies and dancing like that.

by Anonymousreply 9October 4, 2020 6:11 AM

If she learned to dance she could do Vegas.

by Anonymousreply 10October 4, 2020 6:15 AM

Who bumped this 5 year-old thread? Is Kesha still a thing? I though she was over.

The only Tik Tok people know is that Chinese spyware app with dancing teens doing stupid stuff

by Anonymousreply 11October 4, 2020 6:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!