Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hollywood Tour

This is an interesting tour of famous Hollywood landmarks and celebrity homes.

I didn't know that Madonna lived right next door to Britney Spears, or that Oprah owned a huge house on Sunset.

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's house looks super tacky, as does Johnny Depp's.

Why would Justin Timberlake want such a prissy and gaudy mansion?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21August 28, 2020 9:42 AM

I would like to kick that tour guide in the head..

by Anonymousreply 1June 14, 2015 10:20 PM

testing

by Anonymousreply 2June 14, 2015 10:21 PM

Has anyone taken the Hollywood or New York TMZ bus tour?

by Anonymousreply 3June 14, 2015 10:23 PM

Be aware that such tours are often inaccurate.

by Anonymousreply 4June 14, 2015 10:34 PM

It's amazing to me that the two babysitter houses from "Halloween" are just one block off of busy Sunset Blvd. in West Hollywood. You would never in a million years think that from the movie. It would be so cool to own one of those houses.

by Anonymousreply 5June 14, 2015 10:57 PM

My favorite tour of Hollywood was by the guy (Scott) that hosts the website Find A Death. It's the seamier side of Hollywood tour. Scott used to date Graham Norton.

by Anonymousreply 6June 15, 2015 3:40 AM

I could give a much better tour than this woman. There is nothing worse than a bored tour guide reciting information you could find in seconds on the internet. She never says that these celebrities lived in these houses in the past, and not currently.

The set used for Arnold's was at Paramount, not Mel's Drive-In on Sunset Blvd - she just pulled that out of nowhere and may as well as pointed at any 50s diner and said that it was Arnold's.

It was revealing when she went on randomly about Hilary Duff, and then added "I met her six times."

by Anonymousreply 7June 15, 2015 9:28 AM

Tour guide in video has Boston accent.

by Anonymousreply 8June 15, 2015 10:55 AM

It's kind of fascinating but I had to abandon it halfway through because of the lack of edits and the irritating camerawork. Is there a better one?

by Anonymousreply 9June 15, 2015 1:04 PM

Is that really Justin Timberlake's house? He must have made a fortune touring if it is.

Why would Oprah want to live on such a busy street? She must have people ringing the buzzer at her gate all the time.

So many big celebrities live at Sunset Tower. Just riding in the elevator must be exciting. Have any of you ever been inside the place?

by Anonymousreply 10June 15, 2015 4:36 PM

R7, the first two seasons of Happy Days used a different location for Arnold's, so perhaps that's what the tour guide was talking about.

by Anonymousreply 11June 15, 2015 10:17 PM

It seems like the video is pretty dated. As another poster remarked, many of the homes she pointed out were former homes of the stars. There are always tour buses driving around my neighborhood and they are super annoying.

by Anonymousreply 12June 15, 2015 10:32 PM

[R6] would that be the Dearly Departed Tour? Did it last year and it was great. Scott did not host the tour himself that day, but some guy named Bryan, I think, did a terrific job. I love Scott and have been a follower of his site for many years.

by Anonymousreply 13June 15, 2015 10:37 PM

The Dearly Departed Tours are awesome, especially if you're into Old Hollywood

by Anonymousreply 14June 29, 2015 11:53 AM

Madonna lives in NYC. She's into real estate.

by Anonymousreply 15June 29, 2015 11:59 AM

Boring. Hollywood seems to have lost its je ne sais quoi.

by Anonymousreply 16August 27, 2020 9:30 PM

I've not been, but I've always had the impression that the information given on these tours is irrelevant, outdated, or just completely incorrect. I'd rather do the research myself, and make my own way around the city.

by Anonymousreply 17August 27, 2020 11:36 PM

This website is interesting and depressing, those sleazy Kardashians have it so well...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 27, 2020 11:59 PM

STOP ENABLING THE IDIOT THREAD BUMPER

by Anonymousreply 19August 28, 2020 1:47 AM

2015 troll DEMANDS that you comment on this thread that they have bumped twice in one day!

by Anonymousreply 20August 28, 2020 1:50 AM

"It's the seamier side of Hollywood tour. Scott used to date Graham Norton."

That poor Graham Norton! Everybody knows his dirty business.

by Anonymousreply 21August 28, 2020 9:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!