Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner - is the D still intact? Has any reporter dared to ask?

Well? I'm kind of doubting it was cut

by Anonymousreply 34November 22, 2020 10:33 PM

Do you mean D list like me?

by Anonymousreply 1June 12, 2015 11:39 PM

Do you read the papers? He still has it.

by Anonymousreply 2June 12, 2015 11:42 PM

I don't read the papers, I actually get a good portion of my news from links here.

by Anonymousreply 3June 12, 2015 11:48 PM

I wish she would just disappear into the woodwork and be a normal southern California princess like the rest of them.

by Anonymousreply 4June 13, 2015 12:01 AM

She has said she is having the surgery this summer.

by Anonymousreply 5June 13, 2015 12:03 AM

See, I was under the impression the vast majority of transgender people - or, at least, the vast majority of male-to-female transgenders - kept their original genitalia intact. Permanently.

Is that not correct? And if it is, little wonder I and so many other people find this phenomenon so puzzling.

by Anonymousreply 6June 13, 2015 4:41 AM

What's the point? Just like if you ask 99% of gay guys whether they top or take it up the ass, too, they'll just lie.

by Anonymousreply 7June 13, 2015 8:51 AM

R3 That's really sad.

by Anonymousreply 8June 13, 2015 9:00 AM

R8 Not really. I am a news junkie. I read everything I can about news and sports every damn day, and with the exception of sports, everything worth knowing is covered here.

by Anonymousreply 9June 13, 2015 12:40 PM

Has she ever said definitively? Seems she goes back and forth on this topic.

by Anonymousreply 10November 22, 2020 7:49 PM

R10, usually this topic is a one-way trip.

by Anonymousreply 11November 22, 2020 7:51 PM

Her “D” is now a “V” and it looks like broasted chicken.

by Anonymousreply 12November 22, 2020 7:57 PM

He is an autogynephilic fetishist. AGPs *NEVER* get their dicks cut off. NEVER. This is a fetish. It would defeat the entire point to not be able to jerk off in women's panties, or in Bruce's case, in his daughters' panties. He will NEVER cut his dick off. 97% of men who identify as trans keep their genitals intact. 95% do not even take hormones.

by Anonymousreply 13November 22, 2020 8:03 PM

R13 🙉🙊🙈

by Anonymousreply 14November 22, 2020 8:15 PM

I think the terms are ‘pre-op’ and ‘post-op’ but it’s still rude to ask no matter how politely you phrase it. It is a very personal question, after all. Hormone therapy I can understand as far as the effects the hormones have on the human body but it’s beyond my mental capabilities how they can remove a penis and reshape that area into a functioning vagina. Do they transplant entire female parts or is it like plastic surgery and body modification where they artificially structure the exterior but underneath it’s just molded silicon and nerve damage? I have so many questions that I’m too afraid as I don’t want to offend anyone.

by Anonymousreply 15November 22, 2020 8:17 PM

It's hard for me to keep up being something of a coot, but my understanding is that these days your gender is determined by what works for you in terms of your own identity, not whether your current external genitalia present as dangly or concave.

by Anonymousreply 16November 22, 2020 8:36 PM

She still has ger dick. But who's the top, Caitlyn or her young twink lover?

by Anonymousreply 17November 22, 2020 8:45 PM

R13 please do us all a favor and write the SVU episode immediately. Sounds like a classic in the making.

by Anonymousreply 18November 22, 2020 8:51 PM

I have been told MtF surgery results in the vergina being an open wound that causes no end of life long problems and stinks to high heaven.

by Anonymousreply 19November 22, 2020 9:03 PM

R19 Thanks I just threw up my lunch. My fault for asking.

by Anonymousreply 20November 22, 2020 9:11 PM

I can't imagine being a minor and having bottom surgery only to realize that you're simply a gay kid. Praying for Jazz Jenings, truly.

by Anonymousreply 21November 22, 2020 9:19 PM

Most like the boobs and dressing up. They have sufficient.

by Anonymousreply 22November 22, 2020 9:22 PM

Every single cell in a man's body has XY chromosomes. Every single cell in a woman's body has XX chromosomes. You can hack up your genitals all you want, but it doesn't make you the opposite sex. That men clearly see women as nothing more than their reproductive organs, despite the all of the medical studies and literature showing the thousands and thousands of different ways that men and women's entire bodies differ, is part of the problem here.

The vagina is a very complex organ. It is not a hole.

Human men have more DNA in common with chimpanzees than they do with human women.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 22, 2020 9:29 PM

[19] The new vagina is made with skin from the penis. I assume if the penis was uncircumcised it would “stink to high heaven.”

by Anonymousreply 24November 22, 2020 9:31 PM

r24, a surgical cavity has nothing in common with a vagina at all. They don't even put them on the correct part of the pelvis because SHOCKER men and women's pelvises are completely different and do so would require first breaking the pelvis in a dozen fragments and then constructing one shaped more like a woman's.

by Anonymousreply 25November 22, 2020 9:33 PM

r24, they stink because you're taking skin that is designed to be out in the open, unlike the skin in a vagina which self-lubricating and self-cleaning and has it's own natural ecosystem, and they're putting this outside skin in a hot enclosed dark space where it grows mold and develops all kinds of bacteria and frequently there are surgical issues which result in pus and the colon leaking into it, etc.

by Anonymousreply 26November 22, 2020 9:36 PM

Man-made hole (cut or uncut) or God-given hole --- they all stink like stale shrimp crackers and then some.

by Anonymousreply 27November 22, 2020 9:38 PM

lol r27.

by Anonymousreply 28November 22, 2020 9:43 PM

[27] I’d like to suggest that you take a shower and use soap this time. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 29November 22, 2020 10:06 PM

R10 Defacto/2015 thread bumper is a self hating gay who lusts after straight guys and wishes he had a pussy instead of a flabby, pimply ass that no one will go near.

by Anonymousreply 30November 22, 2020 10:08 PM

It's a lady penis.

by Anonymousreply 31November 22, 2020 10:24 PM

R31 women don’t have penises.

by Anonymousreply 32November 22, 2020 10:27 PM

That description of the surgical hole is disgusting lol. Open wound.

by Anonymousreply 33November 22, 2020 10:29 PM

R4, prince

by Anonymousreply 34November 22, 2020 10:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!