Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jennifer Aniston says she has quit sunbathing after becoming too concerned with getting a tan

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46November 23, 2020 10:35 AM

I love her. Leave her alone. Still don't know where all the JA hate started but she hasn't done anything other than be beautiful and talented. If you watched Rockstar and The Good Girl, you would gain some perspective.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 12, 2015 5:58 AM

Of course the British media would be all over this nothing-in-America skank.

by Anonymousreply 2June 12, 2015 6:02 AM

The Good Girl

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 12, 2015 6:03 AM

So she's spray-painting herself now?

by Anonymousreply 4June 12, 2015 6:04 AM

R1 how dare you rate any of her films above HORRIBLE BOSSES, OFFICE SPACE and WE'RE THE MILLERS!

by Anonymousreply 5June 12, 2015 6:10 AM

R5, I love all those, especially Horrible Bosses and We're The Millers. But I also like her earlier days. I didn't look up the opening date of Rockstar but I think it opened the week after 9/11. It never had a chance.

by Anonymousreply 6June 12, 2015 6:16 AM

Translation: "I finally had a deep phenol peel to remove all the sun damage and basically give me a 13 year old face again, so now I CAN'T suntan anymore."

I know because I did the same thing when I was 32. I had my skin burned to the bone. This is no simple cosmetic procedure either. Unlike other cosmetic procedure, an overnight in the hospital is required to to the danger of infection and the risk to the liver while cleaning the phenol from your system. But good god, when the giant scab finally comes off, and the redness abates(w2 weeks later) you literally have a new face. It stimulates the growth of new collagen and the tightness from the new fresh skin(think of the tight shiny patch you'd get when you skinned your knee as a kid)provides what can only be called a mini face lift. It was the best investment I ever made, and I have had other work done. To this day, I am line and wrinkle free with no sun spots. The only problem is, many doctors will no longer perform phenol peels. My guess is that with her pull that was not a problem.

by Anonymousreply 7June 12, 2015 6:27 AM

Oompa loompa doompa dee doo,

Nobody gives two shits about you.

Oompa loompa doompa doo dee,

If you are smart, you'll listen to me.

Some sun exposure is necessary,

It helps you get plenty of vitamin D.

But if you stay out a little too long,

You'll get a burn that's harsh and strong,

And you might get cancer.

Oompa loompa doompa dee dong,

If you play safe, then you will live long.

And you'll be more happy than sad,

Just like — oompa loompa — Angie and Brad!

by Anonymousreply 8June 12, 2015 7:01 AM

Queen of the basic bitches! She's as exciting as oatmeal.

by Anonymousreply 9June 12, 2015 7:30 AM

Move over Queen Elizabeth, we are crowing Queen Aniston.

by Anonymousreply 10June 12, 2015 7:38 AM

R8 I'm kind of embarrassed for you. You should have stopped before hitting the POST button. Next time, sleep on something like that before acting on it. It will look twice as dumb tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 11June 12, 2015 7:38 AM

I don't get the hate either. She's fairly innocuous. Not as obnoxious as Goopy or Julia Roberts.

by Anonymousreply 12June 12, 2015 7:39 AM

I wish someone would post that pivotal moment or action that made her so awful. You found the perfect word R12: innocuous.

by Anonymousreply 13June 12, 2015 7:46 AM

I love her.

by Anonymousreply 14June 12, 2015 7:50 AM

Bland, bland, bland!

by Anonymousreply 15June 12, 2015 8:19 AM

[quote]Jennifer Aniston says she has quit sunbathing after becoming too concerned with getting a tan

BREAKING!

by Anonymousreply 16June 12, 2015 8:22 AM

I also think her bf, forgot his first name, was it Jason? Theroux, related to the great writer Paul Theroux & his great cousin Louie Theroux, anyways, I don't think her bf is into sitting in the sun either. BF has a punk/anarchist background.

by Anonymousreply 17June 12, 2015 8:43 AM

R17 It's Justin, and there is one other notable Theroux: Alexander. I was engaged to him 30 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 18June 12, 2015 8:49 AM

[quote] I am curious, yellow BP

What does that mean?

by Anonymousreply 19June 12, 2015 1:23 PM

"she hasn't done anything other than bebeautiful and talented"

BWAH HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

by Anonymousreply 20June 12, 2015 2:12 PM

I never got the hype over her

Very plain jane

by Anonymousreply 21June 12, 2015 2:57 PM

R21 she's done the best with what she has and some surgery. Straight guys find her pretty hot. Her face is passable and her body is really good. It appeals to them plus she's funny enough in movies that women don't feel threatened by her.

by Anonymousreply 22June 12, 2015 3:18 PM

[quote] I wish someone would post that pivotal moment or action that made her so awful.

The day she hired an agent.

by Anonymousreply 23June 12, 2015 3:21 PM

She seems pleasant enough and never bothers anyone.

by Anonymousreply 24June 12, 2015 4:51 PM

Can you imagine Jennifer Aniston in a costume drama trying to use a foreign accent? She's a pitiful actress.

by Anonymousreply 25June 12, 2015 4:56 PM

Several years ago, there was a thread where JA undertook portrayals of the great women of history.

Her Madame Curie:

"You know, Pierre, isolating those radioactive isotopes was, like, really great and all but ever since that, I have just totally not been feeling well. Seriously, what is wrong with me?"

by Anonymousreply 26June 12, 2015 5:00 PM

She ripped off Teri Garr's schtick. Once you notice, you can't stop noticing. Oh and I hate Angelina too. Her costume drama Transylvanian accent is horrible.

by Anonymousreply 27June 12, 2015 5:04 PM

Did Teri Garr notice what JA was doing when she guested starred on Friends?

by Anonymousreply 28June 12, 2015 5:06 PM

[quote]Can you imagine Jennifer Aniston in a costume drama trying to use a foreign accent? She's a pitiful actress.

I remember saying the same about Julia Roberts when I heard she was considered for Shakespeare in Love. Can you imagine that horsey, clumsy, huge-mawed thing galloping around in an Elizabethan dress and collar cackling?

by Anonymousreply 29June 12, 2015 5:06 PM

GUEST starrted

by Anonymousreply 30June 12, 2015 5:06 PM

Uh oh. Has the Jennifer Aniston Frau Club found us? Please return to your domiciles. Thank you.

Aniston and 5 others fell half ass backward into megabucks and fame due to the low standards of TV viewers. The woman cannot act and she has proven it time and again. Even the so-called highlight of her career, The Good Girl, was just an average performance. That was 15 years ago. Okay I give Kudrow props for Web Therapy and The Comeback plus some other performances which showed real talent.

Is Aniston offensive? To me she is. For a very long time she has been an attention whore - whether that's her or an aggressive PR team I don't know - who comes across as completely self absorbed and superficial to a degree that suggests total cluelessness on her part.

And, yes, everyone should stop sunbathing. Sadly not everyone can get her expensive "interventions" to reverse the damage already done. And I don't mean the skin products she's selling.

by Anonymousreply 31June 12, 2015 5:11 PM

R32 Sums up perfectly the JA attraction.

by Anonymousreply 32June 12, 2015 6:43 PM

[quote] I am curious, yellow BP

I don't understand this either.

by Anonymousreply 33June 12, 2015 11:29 PM

I quit suntanning at 45, ten years ago. My face has a permanent tan effectively tattooed on it. I'm lucky that I still have my hair, or I'd look like I was wearing a mask. The tops of my feet are likewise tanned in a pattern that matches the saddles I've worn for years. So, no more sun for me!

Quit while you're ahead, boys!

by Anonymousreply 34June 12, 2015 11:51 PM

R11 I'm kind of embarrassed for YOU for posting THAT. You know what website you're on right? What you posted will surely look worse tomorrow. Save the condescending, self-righteous stuff for your hate-mail to Mrs. Jolie-Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 35June 13, 2015 12:59 AM

Why doesn't she just quit? She'll never be ahead.

by Anonymousreply 36June 13, 2015 1:15 AM

[quote] Uh oh. Has the Jennifer Aniston Frau Club found us? Please return to your domiciles. Thank you.

R31 What an original witty go-to phrase: frau. Yes, I'm a Dallas housewife surrounded by opulent Tuscan design and you're going to hell.

[quote] You know what website you're on right?

The same could be asked of you R35. I re-read your rhyme tonite and it double-sucked. Tomorrow it will triple suck. It's one of the biggest internet fails on record.

#r35ima_toenailclippingofaserialkiller

by Anonymousreply 37June 13, 2015 6:06 AM

[quote]For a very long time she has been an attention whore - whether that's her or an aggressive PR team I don't know - who comes across as completely self absorbed and superficial to a degree that suggests total cluelessness on her part.

HOW DARE YOU claim that a woman who just put out a press release on her tanning activities is self absorbed and superficial! How very dare you!

by Anonymousreply 38June 13, 2015 6:18 AM

R7 surejan.gif

by Anonymousreply 39November 22, 2020 7:50 PM

Wow this is exciting news.

by Anonymousreply 40November 22, 2020 7:56 PM

I never understood her appeal.

by Anonymousreply 41November 22, 2020 8:00 PM

LVMH should pay for exclusive rights to her body when she dies. Her skin could probably keep Louis Vuitton supplied for 50 years.

by Anonymousreply 42November 22, 2020 8:02 PM

She’s just so likeable.

by Anonymousreply 43November 22, 2020 8:08 PM

Thread from the dead!

by Anonymousreply 44November 22, 2020 8:11 PM

She doesn’t move her jaw when she speaks.

by Anonymousreply 45November 22, 2020 8:20 PM

[Quote] I remember saying the same about Julia Roberts when I heard she was considered for Shakespeare in Love. Can you imagine that horsey, clumsy, huge-mawed thing galloping around in an Elizabethan dress and collar cackling?

I can thanks to Mirror Mirror Mirror.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46November 23, 2020 10:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!