Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Beardless Jeremy Renner Thread

Because I can't find the other threads in DL's new craptastic platform

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593August 22, 2020 9:54 PM

He seems like he has poor hygiene.

by Anonymousreply 1June 5, 2015 4:50 PM

mmmmmmm, dirty

by Anonymousreply 2June 5, 2015 11:22 PM

He has the face he deserves.

by Anonymousreply 3June 6, 2015 3:22 AM

It could be an interesting time when they're promoting this.

by Anonymousreply 4June 6, 2015 11:09 PM

He is fug to the bone. Would really suck to have that face tbh.

by Anonymousreply 5June 7, 2015 2:19 AM

It seems like his face is all squished into a small place. Sad

by Anonymousreply 6June 7, 2015 9:19 PM

*space, not place!

by Anonymousreply 7June 7, 2015 9:36 PM

He is definitely starting to look rough. The smoking and drinking are taking their toll. And have you seen his fingers? Clubbed fingers are a symptom of disease, often of the heart or lungs, which cause chronically low blood levels of oxygen.

by Anonymousreply 8June 7, 2015 10:40 PM

The closet is killing him.

by Anonymousreply 9June 7, 2015 11:10 PM

On the upside, he's the only action star tinier than Tammy Cruise.

by Anonymousreply 10June 7, 2015 11:44 PM

Looks like Jeremy and Brittney enjoyed sixflags together today! Not hiding are they. Must be true love. lol

by Anonymousreply 11June 8, 2015 12:00 AM

Renner, Winters, the girl and Renner's pa enjoy their day at six flags.

by Anonymousreply 12June 8, 2015 2:28 AM

Why didn't you post a link? It's hilarious that they've essentially hired a girl for public outings.

by Anonymousreply 13June 8, 2015 2:34 AM

Yes! Link it! This shit is funny! Just another model with no taste. He's old sweetheart! Do you have daddy abandonment issues?

by Anonymousreply 14June 8, 2015 2:42 AM

After seeing Kill the Messenger, he's on his way to becoming the lovechild of Matthau (looks) & Lemmon (skillz.)

by Anonymousreply 15June 8, 2015 3:01 AM

Yesterday once again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 8, 2015 3:16 AM

They sure act like a couple! Always together. Poor Winters, I'll take him!

by Anonymousreply 17June 8, 2015 3:34 AM

How do you know the model was there? Is she supposed to be the girl behind him? Because he's not even trying to pretend by sitting next to his real partner instead of her. Renner is so pathetic. He's fucking made it, he'd still be making money by flipping houses, why does he need to deny that he has a long term partner? I think the bigger issue here is that he's lied so much and put on such a show with the last beard that it's hard to back out of the corner into which he unnecessarily put himself. He could have lived quietly and just not talked about his personal life. He'd still be kind of a shithead, but not as big of of a shithead that he is now.

R14 They're not really dating or fucking, so whatever issues she might have about daddy are irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 18June 8, 2015 3:48 AM

She posted on Twitter that she spent the day there, then he shared his photo from a ride, reports of seeing him there today. Put two and two together and there you have it. I wish I could link, not computer savvy. But you can check her out on twitter. she throws it out there w/o saying names.

by Anonymousreply 19June 8, 2015 4:07 AM

Looks like Winters is there to babysit after the shit show he did in Houston. Stay close to him Kris, be the classy one in this relationship!

by Anonymousreply 20June 8, 2015 4:54 AM

Winters said during his smear campaign leading up to the divorce that Pacheco did not have the maturity that was needed to handle the situation. They gave her every chance before she forced them to kick her to the curb. Reading Oldehoff's interviews, etc., this chick has her shit together. Five year plan, mileposts, income projections. Back up plan is to go into some kind of national security organization and has a (kind of cheesy) degree in criminal law.

I get a right wing vibe. Several pics of her shooting semi-automatic weapons, admiration for crazy conservative politicians. She has that hard, "I am a born again Christian, everything I do is right" look. Including her implants, multiple lip shapes and unending semi-nude "fuck me now" pics. Her multiple daily selfies run neck and neck with Kim Kardashian's. Same boyfriend for ten years until Renner. Boyfriend was a redneck spoiled rich kid - white boy gangsta tattoos, muscle cars, weapons fair buyer and seller.

by Anonymousreply 21June 8, 2015 5:35 AM

No need to become obsessed with the beard.

by Anonymousreply 22June 8, 2015 5:41 AM

Thanks frau, your advice is is as hypocritical as usual.

by Anonymousreply 23June 8, 2015 5:51 AM

She probably has already had the order not to take or post pics with Renner. History repeating? She spent a day at Six Flag and the only pic she took was a wooden tank beside the railroad?

by Anonymousreply 24June 8, 2015 5:57 AM

I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't over nor have I ever obsessed over the women Renner pretends to fuck. But, please, keep thinking that throwing around the word "frau" means you're fitting in. It doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 25June 8, 2015 6:01 AM

No r25, it means I am being accurate.

by Anonymousreply 26June 8, 2015 6:36 AM

Please can someone explain , why does Winter's go along with all these fucked up nonsense ?

by Anonymousreply 27June 8, 2015 6:46 AM

I always thought of some kind of threesome... or foursome... whatever. Let's see what will happen at the next red carpet/premiere for Mission Impossible. I'm not sure if I have to buy new popcorns! LOL

by Anonymousreply 28June 8, 2015 7:19 AM

R26 There was nothing hypocritical about my "advice". Secondly, I called the model a beard, I know Renner is gay, so how does that make me a frau? Fraus are the ones who obsess over the beards, the ones who were obsessed with Sonni ruined the Renner threads in the first place. Page after page of nothing but talk about Sonni, and this was long before the marriage of convenience.

by Anonymousreply 29June 8, 2015 7:42 AM

R29, I have to agree re Sonni haters using the venue inappropriately. It was embarrassing . My point was these master schemers, as I am sure they consider themselves, have made another mistake. They keep writing the wrong treatment for the wrong story. They do resemble two beloved and classic movie characters though - Peter Sellers in the Pink Panther for Winters; Renner can be the karate kid house boy.

by Anonymousreply 30June 8, 2015 9:07 AM

He is self loathing enough to continue the parade of vacant surgically enhanced bimbo beards. He is addicted to money and fame and attention. His vicious petty PR agent will ensure his eventual self destruction.

This one looks like a Duggar daughter gone wild.

by Anonymousreply 31June 8, 2015 10:51 AM

I'm so put off by this guy. I don't see the appeal of him at all.

by Anonymousreply 32June 8, 2015 11:01 AM

I don't think the ink is even dry on the divorce of that other 'model type'. Does he really think this charade is working in his favor, career wise? Or makes him look younger ?

yeah, how or why does Winters put up with this nonsense. This will be another expensive fuck up. This is another gal with career ambitions that don't involved actual work.

by Anonymousreply 33June 8, 2015 11:27 AM

I think this whole idea of him dating/fucking/whatever with a 26yo is embarrassing. Makes him look like a creepy old man looking for the young ones. Makes her look hungry for money. I hope there's a contract in place, no pictures and birth control.

by Anonymousreply 34June 8, 2015 1:16 PM

Poor Winters. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. Hope he's ready to raise kid #2!

Cruise needs to ease up on the fillers. He's too puffy in his face now.

by Anonymousreply 35June 8, 2015 1:47 PM

LOLZ he brought his not yet fake wife to that same fun park under two years ago.

by Anonymousreply 36June 8, 2015 6:12 PM

#friendsandfamily

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37June 8, 2015 10:19 PM

He's as straight as they come. Remember the time he "choked out" a guy who called him gay? Only guys who are completely secure with their heterosexuality do such things.

Riiiight.

by Anonymousreply 38June 8, 2015 10:30 PM

IF he's fucking Bimbo #2, he's not hiding her, nor has the clamp-down if God in place. Complete opposite from Pussy Pacheco. If you remember, their 6Flags pict came down within an hour and her social media presence killed

by Anonymousreply 39June 9, 2015 11:14 AM

He's not handsome in the classic sense, that's for sure. But I think he's a sexy little monkey. I'd turn him out in a heartbeat.

by Anonymousreply 40June 9, 2015 11:22 AM

Really!!! Why do you guys care about Winter too much ? 0_0 I'm not sympathy for him,He looks like a looser.

by Anonymousreply 41June 9, 2015 1:38 PM

R41 = soon-to-be first faux ex wife Sonni Pacheco

by Anonymousreply 42June 9, 2015 2:55 PM

Kris and Jezza shares the same posts on FB, how sweet... Are they still testing the next always half naked on magazines surrogate mother in Atlanta? I bet for a baby boy in two years at most! Who's in? Popcorn for free!

by Anonymousreply 43June 9, 2015 5:59 PM

R41 Winters is loose? Lol.

I think he's a bitch, just like Renner. That reality tv show where he taunted the realtors really made me want to slap the fuck out of him. Those two grumpy old bitches were made for each other.

by Anonymousreply 44June 9, 2015 6:05 PM

I'm in! Start the popcorn!

by Anonymousreply 45June 9, 2015 11:40 PM

Beard, no beard there is nothing about this man I find attractive.

by Anonymousreply 46June 10, 2015 12:28 AM

R46 = Jeremy Renner

by Anonymousreply 47June 10, 2015 9:23 AM

If I had a daughter, I would freak out if she brought someone home 18 years older. Think about it, this could be his daughter hooking up with a dirty old man. He graduated high school when she was born. Lol... Creepy

by Anonymousreply 48June 10, 2015 11:32 AM

r48 I am certain this gal's parents are thrilled about the publicity and money getting thrown at this gal.

by Anonymousreply 49June 10, 2015 3:22 PM

It's amazing what people give up for fame and money.

by Anonymousreply 50June 10, 2015 5:04 PM

Oldehoff tweeted in May that she hoped to appear in a movie soon and that she is "working on transitioning into acting even as we speak." She seems to be a hard worker. And a lot smarter than her new friends. I cannot wait to see her awesome talent.

by Anonymousreply 51June 11, 2015 11:12 AM

[quote]Oldehoff tweeted in May that she hoped to appear in a movie soon and that she is "working on transitioning into acting even as we speak." She seems to be a hard worker. And a lot smarter than her new friends. I cannot wait to see her awesome talent.

Hi, Oldehoff's PR. Welcome to Datalounge!

by Anonymousreply 52June 11, 2015 11:44 AM

R52, you poor little thing. Your tiny, under-functioning synapses were unable to detect my utter loathing of the banality and entitlement of that tweet. As well as the lack of respect for actual actors. You and Britty Britty would get along well swimming in your mutual pool of shallowness.

But you thought you were being razor sharp as well as witty.

by Anonymousreply 53June 11, 2015 12:04 PM

No R53, looks like it was just you,weirdo

by Anonymousreply 54June 11, 2015 6:06 PM

R51 was obviously being sarcastic.

by Anonymousreply 55June 11, 2015 6:36 PM

Is her 'awesome talent' the two things on her chest R51?

by Anonymousreply 56June 11, 2015 6:39 PM

R56, that's the only talent you can buy. Hope it helps her "transition".

by Anonymousreply 57June 11, 2015 11:40 PM

Models are my least favorite. They demand to be respected but use their bodies to get attention and jobs. It's like a high end prostitute.

by Anonymousreply 58June 12, 2015 11:56 AM

R58, Women or men who "use their bodies" to get jobs as well as prostitutes and other sex workers should not have to demand respect. Their treatment of other human beings and being responsible for their lives and those dependent on them should determine this. For every prostitute their are a thousand johns, for every Playboy centerfold there a million viewers. For every Jon Kortajena post there is a stadium of DL'rs jacking off.

What level of respect do you extend to these users of others bodies for their own less than respectful gratification? If you must, dislike the woman, not the profession.

by Anonymousreply 59June 13, 2015 2:45 AM

R59 clarifying that "less than disrespectful gratification" is not a bad thing. Wrong, dirty and in poor taste is to be encouraged at all times.

by Anonymousreply 60June 13, 2015 5:48 AM

R58= Betty Draper's dead mother. Go away frau.

by Anonymousreply 61June 13, 2015 6:06 AM

looks like this latest PR campaign to push the 'oh very straight' Renner was a flop. Other than that first Just Jared post- no other gossip/celebrity outlet cooperated.

The few remaining stans were tickled pink of the thought of Renner's 'brother' hanging out with the lovey-dovey couple.

Sad a Renner and Winters are now resorting to day-hires to walk about with them on their errand and weekend breaks.

by Anonymousreply 62June 13, 2015 4:23 PM

R62 I think it's a bit too soon to surrender. We always said no one cares too much of Jezza. Paparazzi have more interesting people to chase unless the wind blows "pregnancy, pregnancy". Or somebody has to call them. Just sit and wait. Pocorn?

by Anonymousreply 63June 14, 2015 5:50 AM

R62 so much for the "day hires". From his instagram, looks like the beauty queen is much over linked to your lovely Ginger.

by Anonymousreply 64June 15, 2015 1:16 AM

Link?

by Anonymousreply 65June 15, 2015 2:26 AM

Oh geez, big deal r64, Miss Ambitious 2015 left a two word comment on one of his pictures. Winters himself was once again just showing off that he is the super-closest with Renner by posting a pic of the sister. He's a control freak and has Renner under his thumb. I am beginning to think Renner has had some kind of major breakdown or brain damage; he has turned into an idiot. It is like when Britney Spears was controlled by that ugly little celebrity hanger-on who was feeding her drugs.

by Anonymousreply 66June 15, 2015 8:07 AM

R66, please explain, is that Renner's sister or Winter's ?

by Anonymousreply 67June 15, 2015 8:20 AM

She was born Renner's sister; but, as in all other things that were once Renner's*, she is now Winters'.

*Talent, money, friends, daughter, mother, respect, cock, etc.

by Anonymousreply 68June 15, 2015 8:56 AM

The bunny boiler winters troll is back.

What thirsty wanna be are we supposed to be freaked out again?

by Anonymousreply 69June 15, 2015 9:18 AM

R66 Mizz Florida wrote on Gingers' Instagram because he posted Nicky birthday pic, Jezza didn't. She's in the family already...

by Anonymousreply 70June 15, 2015 12:23 PM

Maybe the two lovebirds share the Instagram account. Was checking out miss Brit Twitter and she was on a rant with a friend about marriage, since been deleted. Basically, not getting married until everybody is on their 2nd and they were praising each other on their comments. But, I'm sure renner had her take it down.

by Anonymousreply 71June 15, 2015 3:41 PM

Jeremy seems to like this one. Sent her flowers. So sweet

by Anonymousreply 72June 15, 2015 5:42 PM

Awe! Maybe his next gift will be a baby bump! So romantic!

by Anonymousreply 73June 15, 2015 7:13 PM

Doubtful, R73. Marriage and babies are only for tricks that he hates.

by Anonymousreply 74June 15, 2015 8:06 PM

Lol! Point taken! I'll go with that!

by Anonymousreply 75June 15, 2015 8:10 PM

I thought he was hot in the first Avengers film, in the same way that Robert Patrick was hot as T-1000 in Terminator 2. Never found him appealing outside of that though.

by Anonymousreply 76June 15, 2015 8:58 PM

R72 = fanfrau really reading into this just hoping he doesn't like cock.

by Anonymousreply 77June 15, 2015 10:46 PM

I'm sure R72 was just being sarcastic , R77.

by Anonymousreply 78June 15, 2015 11:55 PM

Why even try r78? That particular poster has lost her marbles. I picture reddish pop-eyes and scrub brush hair. She nervously picks at the flaking skin on her hands while her phlegmy spit dries into yellowish gobbets in the cracked corners of her mouth.

by Anonymousreply 79June 16, 2015 3:07 AM

R76, good but sad comparison - or is it an analogy, hmmm. Your post line, is that based on accretion of details and the use of your own common sense or are you in the know?

by Anonymousreply 80June 16, 2015 3:12 AM

R71, I believe auto-correct defeated you in battle. Could you give it another go with a bit more detail? The tweet probably still exists on a followers site. So many of her deleted posts do, as well as the ones from her leering gf's who were attaching their names to Renner as fast as they could. The amount of effort Winters must have to put into policing social media is insane.

by Anonymousreply 81June 16, 2015 3:20 AM

Tom finally found someone shorter then he is...

by Anonymousreply 82June 16, 2015 3:25 AM

Nah R80, no firsthand knowledge... at this point it just seems too obvious to deny, even for the most delusional fangirls.

I seem to have a thing for severe, cold-blooded characters. Both Hawkeye and T-1000 were about as intense as you can get.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83June 16, 2015 3:57 AM

R83, I would love to see a DL thread on exactly what you said -"severe, cold blooded characters" throwing in sexy.

by Anonymousreply 84June 16, 2015 5:37 AM

Another thread polluted with Renners fanatical tumblr fraus. Thank god for this new block feature. The English is atrocios.

by Anonymousreply 85June 16, 2015 9:37 AM

Ah yes, "atrocios" - a little used word meaning my self-mutilation ceremony was interrupted by my compulsive need to confront kindly well wishers on DL with knee jerk aggression. R85 meant to say "(T)he english is causing my atrocios."

Also note the correct use of the lower case 'e' in english as r85 was not referring to the language many of us speak, but instead commenting upon grammar. It seems she is quite the expert.

by Anonymousreply 86June 16, 2015 10:40 AM

What I find interesting about r85 is that while she denies the gender attributed to her by r79, she tacitly admits to the truth of the unkind description of her grooming dilemmas.

by Anonymousreply 87June 16, 2015 10:48 AM

Renner's one remaining stan just won't quit. This is what happens when we don't have decent mental health services in this country.

by Anonymousreply 88June 16, 2015 11:32 AM

So California is in the middle of a severe drought with restrictions and he's installing fountains in his lush, green, landscaped property? Seriously?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89June 17, 2015 12:29 AM

But he ain't with bimbo Beauty Queen, is he now. She's too busy partying in Miami and wishing for a Hampton 's get away with the girls.

by Anonymousreply 90June 17, 2015 1:03 AM

R90 I have zero interest in the bimbo beauty queen's whereabouts.

by Anonymousreply 91June 17, 2015 1:14 AM

Same here, R91. Thread says Beardless, people.

by Anonymousreply 92June 17, 2015 2:11 AM

R89 Nice how some fraus on FB and Twitter suddenly follow that shop's accounts. They don't care about gardens, fountains, bonsai etc. but Jezza was there so let's bless the sacred soil where he walks. Total hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 93June 17, 2015 7:05 AM

That always happens - fans start stalking the new piece.

by Anonymousreply 94June 17, 2015 3:32 PM

People are fucking insane!

by Anonymousreply 95June 19, 2015 3:02 AM

Yes and you have to read the attacks to the new beard on Twitter by a bunch of die hard "fans" and have fun. Impressive how all the thing is getting more and more a copy of the past situation as now a friend of the model, who misses the "couple", is defending her. I apologize, but it's a lazy day at work today, so...

by Anonymousreply 96June 19, 2015 8:11 AM

Going to be at The Chicago Wizard World Comic con and is charging $100.00 an autograph and an additional $120.00 if you want a picture with him. Even more than Burt Reynolds who is a bona fide movie star. This guy's got an ego. Unfortunately there will be a line all day long full of fools waiting to pay it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97June 19, 2015 8:30 AM

Can someone please convince that PR hag that posing thirsty wanna be's with her closeted client is not going to change the general knowledge that this pickled midget has been living with the same man for 20 fucking years.

Sidebar: this Florida dingbat reminds me of that fame hoe that Norman Reedus fucked around with for a while. Spent her days dropping messages to fuck with his rabid fans.

by Anonymousreply 98June 19, 2015 3:13 PM

I have second-hand embarrassment for those fanfraus, Renner and this model-type - i didn't have the stomach to troll the twitter account. it's just deja vu at this point.

it sounds like Model-Type, Renner, and his partner of 20 years Winters are not all on the same page about this alleged relationship if she getting a bit attention seeking in the social media. Maybe this is her first bearding escort gig so she was a bit willfully clueless on the presence of the partner on their two PR adventures.

That's all i have. It's still hard to grasp why he would otherwise jump back into a situation after that first shitshow that he will be paying out in cash and reputation for years.

by Anonymousreply 99June 19, 2015 4:56 PM

Re comment 96, have the comments been deleted on her page? I didn't see any. What was said?

by Anonymousreply 100June 19, 2015 11:16 PM

R99, what makes you think they are not only the same page?

by Anonymousreply 101June 20, 2015 4:44 AM

R99, "on" not "only"

by Anonymousreply 102June 20, 2015 4:45 AM

R96, that wannabe "model" has just been trying to get hits on her Instagram and Twitter sites. She saw a chance and jumped on it. She was the first one to use Renner's name on Oldehoff's site. Doubt if she is a friend anymore.

by Anonymousreply 103June 20, 2015 5:12 AM

R100 Not on the model Twitter account. Look a the tweets and answers of some ClaireBARTON20 vs Jesica Ahlberg (who's the model friend I suppose). They had an argument about an hat. Leaving for the w.e., don't mess this thread while i'm not there gurlz! Have fun!

by Anonymousreply 104June 20, 2015 6:58 AM

R97 Not really familiar with how conventions work so if someone can clarify I'd appreciate it. Don't most actors who do these cons charge for pics and autographs? Is there some sort of average going rate that Princess Geranium's price exceeds?

And no offense but Burt Reynolds hasn't been relevant for decades so obviously he's not as expensive. Not an apt comparison.

Hell if I could make some easy money by doing these types of appearances I sure as hell would.

by Anonymousreply 105June 20, 2015 12:37 PM

Happy Fathers Day to Kris & Jeremy.

by Anonymousreply 106June 21, 2015 1:53 PM

[quote]Not really familiar with how conventions work so if someone can clarify I'd appreciate it. And no offense but Burt Reynolds hasn't been relevant for decades so obviously he's not as expensive. Not an apt comparison.

If your not familiar, how the hell could you know the comparison is not relevant. Real movie stars are in demand, I guarantee you Reynolds will have lines around the block. Renner should be charging $40 -$50 max. The $120 a photo is ridiculous. If he didn't have the Avengers movies, he'd be $30. But there are obsessed Marvel nerds that will pay it just to get close to him, even though he is merely a fourth or fifth billed superhero.

by Anonymousreply 107June 21, 2015 2:40 PM

Holy Frak! Winters posted video of Ava on his Instagram.

She's a cute little thing.

by Anonymousreply 108June 22, 2015 11:05 PM

And they are still not a couple?

by Anonymousreply 109June 23, 2015 1:40 AM

R108 - link please

by Anonymousreply 110June 23, 2015 1:41 AM

She's a cutie pie. Happy late daddy day weekend!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111June 23, 2015 1:59 AM

I'm closely related to someone who is closely related to Jeremy. I've only met Jeremy a few times. From what I know through my close relative is that Jeremy is straight. He has no reason to be in closet with family. They would have no problem with him being gay. I do get the impression, though, that Kris has feelings for Jeremy. My husband has met Kris and Jeremy and his gaydar did not go off. Thought they were both straight.

by Anonymousreply 112June 23, 2015 2:20 AM

Also, I'm a C List actor (remember me?) and I get $30 an autograph and $30 an autograph. Jeremy getting $120 makes perfect sense to me.

by Anonymousreply 113June 23, 2015 2:23 AM

@112 - so is he with this Oldehoff now?

by Anonymousreply 114June 23, 2015 4:49 AM

Hey Eric, nice to see you are still around. You made that show worth watching. Hope you will work some if that sharp comic timing on some other project soon. And I agree with everything you said. I have a kind of minor source and he says Kris is a bit of a psycho -control wise. Renner finds him funny as shit but also is easily guilt tripped.

by Anonymousreply 115June 23, 2015 8:11 AM

Why is Kris Winters peeing on everything related to Jeremy Renner? Like a dog warning off others? He posted a fucking VIDEO of Renner's baby daughter's FACE. Imagine what Winters would say to the tabloids if Sonni Pacheco did that. Renner should slap his FIS face into next week.

by Anonymousreply 116June 23, 2015 8:23 AM

R116, We've seen the little girl before , how is this any different ?

by Anonymousreply 117June 23, 2015 9:30 AM

I see the fanfraus of tumblr are back making up stories.

r112 was particularly delightful: closely related to someone closely related......

by Anonymousreply 118June 23, 2015 9:37 AM

R117, Paparazzi, who should not have, posted pix of her face. The two or three Renner posted were of the back of her head or face darkened with photo filter. However close they may be, this is not Winters' kid and he should not be broadcasting her. Pacheco doesn't, her grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, family friends do not either.

Seems Kris is feeling threatened. Has to show the world yet again his all access pass to Renner's life.

by Anonymousreply 119June 23, 2015 9:41 AM

R118, "closely related" is the real deal. I know exactly who he is and he is a good guy.

by Anonymousreply 120June 23, 2015 9:44 AM

r120 sure. You sound totally legit as well. The so called cousin-by-marriage actor troll who seems to pop up on these renner threads whenever there's a pap or hint of these two 20 years together. This clown was proven to be a fraud in a previous thread.

And the winters bunny boiler too. Do you fraus plot this out together?

by Anonymousreply 121June 23, 2015 10:54 AM

r119 the so called mother took a break from spending someone's money to do the pap ho stroll last month with this kid. So please. Check your homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 122June 23, 2015 10:58 AM

R112 you again. you do realize you are AGAIN contradicting yourself within your own post, fangirl. I concur that you were busted in the last thread when you tried this nonsense.

For all you pack of fraus (or just one loon making several posts): remember what the divorce docs stated; the bunny boiler in the maternity delivery room! Winters is the Single White Female of this relationship? hardly.

All i want to know right now: Digby is cute but where's Hemi the Frenchie? Did he escape again?

by Anonymousreply 123June 23, 2015 11:16 AM

R119 agree

by Anonymousreply 124June 23, 2015 11:33 AM

Finally, some actual gossip. I don't give a rats ass if this is made up. I will take this over everyone critiquing the fucking beard.

by Anonymousreply 125June 23, 2015 12:53 PM

r125= The Beard

by Anonymousreply 126June 23, 2015 1:30 PM

Lol, R126. I am easily entertained by any gossip. Which is why I give zero fucks about the revolving door of desperate instagram tricks. I mean "models".

Winters is hilarious. He is such a jealous vicious little thing.

by Anonymousreply 127June 23, 2015 2:14 PM

I love how Winters throws the ' fuck you all - Princess Geranium is mine mine mine' in his Instagram.

Good for him - he may be a pill but he's a rock for that hillbilly Modesto clan.

by Anonymousreply 128June 23, 2015 2:49 PM

Straight guys don't stay platonic roommates for 20+ years. It's not normal. They find a girl, pair off and start families. And if they have a male roommate doesn't get the hint there's a conversation that goes like this: 'dude, you need to get your own place'. You sure as hell don't stick around with your buddy and his girlfriend / wife.

Okay, if someone breaks up with their GF or is going through a difficult time financially, you may let them crash for a few weeks but that's it.

I'm sorry. You will never in a million years convince that these two aren't gay for each other.

by Anonymousreply 129June 23, 2015 10:36 PM

If Jeremy or his family had a problem w/ Winters posting this video you can bet they would have made him delete it. And if you try to tell us that Renner and his family are soooo deeply under Evil!Winters sway that he would be able to persuade them that it was totally okay, you're whacked.

by Anonymousreply 130June 23, 2015 11:10 PM

Renner can't make Winters do anything. If they are together, he will out him "for his own good." If they are not together, he will make his life hell. Winters has all of Renner's money out on spec projects that are not panning out, spends more time with the sisters and LIVES with his mom. And guess what? Lied for Renner in the custody proceedings. It is all tied up nice and neat.

There is a reason Renner is selling three days of life signing autographs at a $100 per. I'll bet he never thought he'd end up doing that when he got that first nomination.

by Anonymousreply 131June 24, 2015 7:03 AM

R131 sounds dramatic! Kris Winters the cult leader of the Renner clan. gasp!

Are we sure this isn't just more fanfic rationalization from a homophobic fangirl/frau? I think it is.

I am not one of those goofy comic con attendees but doesn't everyone have to spend ridiculous amounts of money for some special ticket to wait in line for hours for a signed photo or whatnot with the celeb. He's been doing a few of these with those Avenger movies. I am guessing it comes with that Marvel blood contract.

by Anonymousreply 132June 24, 2015 10:28 AM

Bored 2 makes less and less sense as the level in the bottle goes down. Luckily she has the word homophobe on autospell. Mandatory to throw it into every post.

by Anonymousreply 133June 24, 2015 11:16 AM

This is like a foreign language!

by Anonymousreply 134June 24, 2015 11:29 AM

If Winters is posting a video of his "roommate's" child does that mean he realizes he can pretty much do anything at this point because people are too stupid and homophobic to accept that he and Renner and romantic partners or is he trying to get the self-loathing Renner to mellow out in his middle age?

by Anonymousreply 135June 24, 2015 11:52 AM

So is Jeremy Renner a good actor? I've never seen him in anything.

by Anonymousreply 136June 24, 2015 12:01 PM

Yes, it's the one thing he has going for him, and I know it's probably the only thing about him that should really matter, which is funny because Renner is closeted for that exact reason. He's proven himself as the macho bro action star and he still got the Bourne franchise taken back from him. That didn't happen(most likely) because he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 137June 24, 2015 12:14 PM

R135, he is reacting to the attention being given to opportunist Trump model and wannabe actress Britt Oldehoff. Just a little reminder as to who is in charge and who has access to all that is Renner. Now and forever.

by Anonymousreply 138June 24, 2015 1:02 PM

R136 Not when he works with David O Russell. American Hustle was a hot mess.

He's pretty much hit or miss. He's a good character actor.

Supposedly he's getting another Bourne movie. That was another bad choice for him.

by Anonymousreply 139June 24, 2015 1:50 PM

I don't doubt some of what you said, R131. But I'm sure that the 13 grand a month the gold digger is getting isn't helping either.

by Anonymousreply 140June 24, 2015 1:57 PM

I should probably clarify that I wasn't saying that they brought back Damon for Bourne because Renner is gay. I meant that him being gay most likely was irrelevant, so staying closeted continues to be a silly decision.

I wonder if he's never used known actresses as beards because he doesn't try to hide his life in that circle(or because he can't hide it). All his Hollywood friends must know the truth about Winters.

by Anonymousreply 141June 24, 2015 2:07 PM

Renner's character was actually the only thing I liked about American Hustle. Carmine Polito and his wife were the most sympathetic characters. His performance was excellent in a quiet understated way while everyone else was chewing scenery like there was no tomorrow. Well, almost everyone. I also though Amy was good. Mostly it was Cooper and JLaw that rubbed me the wrong way.

by Anonymousreply 142June 24, 2015 10:37 PM

Just posted a picture on Twitter about just getting his fountain. Um, right....wasn't that last week? I would link it, but not a computer wiz. I need a two year old to teach me. Lol!

by Anonymousreply 143June 25, 2015 1:40 AM

R143, proof positive he is low down conniving LIAR! If he would LIE about the day he got his little fountain (actually imply as he does not state date and time with the required notarized affidavit of court appointed witnesses), he will fucking LIE about anything.

Thank you for courageously bringing this issue to the world's attention.

by Anonymousreply 144June 25, 2015 6:31 AM

r144 take your meds.

by Anonymousreply 145June 25, 2015 11:53 AM

Oh shiz ! Renner was asked point blank in playboy interview if he was gay.....and he refused to answer.

by Anonymousreply 146June 25, 2015 11:01 PM

Come out already! Talk about obvious!

by Anonymousreply 147June 25, 2015 11:20 PM

R146 Was the Playboy interview recent?

by Anonymousreply 148June 25, 2015 11:29 PM

r148 Here is today's article !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149June 25, 2015 11:52 PM

[quote The Avengers Star Jeremy Renner Refuses To Answer Questions About His Sexual Preferences Because He Doesn't Want Gay Fans To Think He Has Any Problems With Homosexuality.]

discuss.

by Anonymousreply 150June 26, 2015 12:05 AM

Renner tells Playboy magazine, "I just had a big laugh about it. I don't care, ultimately, if that's what people want to think, read and care about.

"F**king say whatever the hell you want about me... To suggest that it's negative, that being gay is a terrible thing, a perversion or whatever - I just don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 151June 26, 2015 12:16 AM

Give in Jeremy! Give in to what is real! You always talk about being true to who you are, just come out and embrace it!

by Anonymousreply 152June 26, 2015 3:02 AM

Renner was always trying to grab my bum...I wonder why.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153June 26, 2015 4:36 AM

Oh bitch please. Did he forget his little crybaby rant a few years ago about his private life? Or the try hard story about choking out some guy, because he called him a fag?

Should have said this then, instead he came off like a homophobic cunt. Fitting in with his straight bros was more important. Now this old queen has something positive to say about being gay all of a sudden? He can go fuck himself.

by Anonymousreply 154June 26, 2015 3:08 PM

Can anyone make out what Ava is saying in the Instagram video? She has a cute little voice but all I hear is baby babble.

by Anonymousreply 155June 28, 2015 11:12 AM

This new design is twisting my melon. It looks horrid. I can only see one comment at a time on the screen, pffft. Well, I love the fact that Jezza likes interior design and lovely garden features. Wait, there's a video of Ava?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156June 28, 2015 12:14 PM

RENNER: In 2003 I had no money, but I had a contract to do S.W.A.T. My brother Kristoffer-he's a family friend forever, but I call him my brother-came into a little bit of money, 10 grand or something. We'd lived toghther prior to S.W.A.T. and kept talking about how paying rent was such a dumb thing because you can't write it off on your taxes. It's like throwing away money. We always wanted to invest in property. It became a situation where I could get a condo in the Vally and he could do the same, or since we already lived together. That's what we did, and we fixed it up the way we wanted for 30 grand. Quoted from Playboy Magazine

by Anonymousreply 157June 28, 2015 12:16 PM

R156 Yes, there's video of Ava on Kris Winters Instagram page.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158June 28, 2015 12:34 PM

Kristoffer Winter's doesn't seem to mention his real parents or any biological siblings. Or has he? No idea where he came from other than he's a "family friend" according to Renner. Yet he calls Renner's sis "sister", but he doesn't call Jezza a brother. Adopted to the family? I know there's some good detectives here. Enlighten me! :P

by Anonymousreply 159June 28, 2015 1:26 PM

r159 renner is overcompensating and over sharing again from the back of his closet. There's nothing more to figure out

Let me guess: he brought up how he lost his virginity to twins and he became a make up artist to meet 'chicks'.

Somewhere buried in an old thread is a linked interview where renner stated he met winters as young struggling actors taking some acting work shop

by Anonymousreply 160June 28, 2015 1:55 PM

I read excerpts of this Playboy interview and yes, it's as cheesy as expected and if not more over-sharing. What mid-40's man still needs to carry on in eye bleeding detail the details of loosing his virginity: it took 4-6 hours, his dad gave him the condoms, he couldn't figure out how to put them on, on the father's waterbed.

And then there was the triple explanation on Winters as both roommate, long time pal, brother, ect ect. . Seriously, at this point who the fuck is buying this nonsense that Winters is NOT his life partner of 20 years. Who? maybe the 3 or 4 homophobic fraus that swarm Datalounge threads.

Something is up. This interview is calculated in both timing and content. Is this to head of some sort of media leak from the Fake Wive's divorce lawyers? When is that shitshow finally getting officially dissolved, anyways. I chuckled at Renner's statement in this interview that the divorce process is draining him emotionally and mentally. Yep. shitty decisions done in the closet will do that.

by Anonymousreply 161June 28, 2015 3:07 PM

Found the complete article online. Something is up and about to hit the fan. I would wager that hooker ex wife or one of her mates is tattling.

He should just rip off the band aid and come out of the closet. Judging from every article comment board he being gay is a foregone conclusion followed by a big yawn.

I am assuming his contract with Marvel is a big reason. That studio is run by the biggest homophobes and cynics in the industry

by Anonymousreply 162June 28, 2015 3:54 PM

Link, R162?

by Anonymousreply 163June 28, 2015 4:09 PM

I second R159 's question. Does Winters have any biological family? If so, he never mentions them or shows in pics of him with them. He always refers to Renner's family as his own. And yet he had to come from somewhere. Did they perhaps kick him out / disown him because of the gay? The oldest thing I've seen is a TBT high school pic of him in a football uniform. And if you think his hair is red now, he practically glowed in the dark back then.

So what's the story there?

by Anonymousreply 164June 28, 2015 5:24 PM

I wasn't In attendance in the delivery room when my brither's wife birthed their kid.

by Anonymousreply 165June 28, 2015 6:20 PM

*brothers's wife

by Anonymousreply 166June 28, 2015 6:22 PM

This is why the fucker needs to be outed. He just keeps lying and lying.

by Anonymousreply 167June 29, 2015 10:47 PM

Two snaps for not being so hostile about 'the question'. What is making him lighten up a bit lately?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168June 29, 2015 10:49 PM

Gird your loins for some really pissed off fanfraus

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169June 29, 2015 11:41 PM

R168 fatherhood has mellowed him, perhaps?

by Anonymousreply 170June 29, 2015 11:47 PM

Soft porn pin up now "transitioning to actress" is moving to LA next week. Want to bet Renner is setting her up in a townhouse with a garage with private entry? That's what those pics with Winters were about. They were getting the non-disclosure and credit card allowance, vehicle rental notarized with certified copies.

BTW, note that interview took place in Feb/Mar. Who ever has the theory about some big reveal should take that into account. Renner is not good with long term planning. Read Lainey today, she is kind of hilarious about Renner's inability to remove his foot from his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 171June 30, 2015 12:10 AM

R171 - so you know all this because you were physically there at the copy machine?

by Anonymousreply 172June 30, 2015 12:23 AM

Comments section in Towleroad has some guy going on about his friend being a trick of Renner. In a park known for cruising, 15 years ago. How long before comment is gone? Lol.

by Anonymousreply 173June 30, 2015 12:55 AM

Oh brother. You dumbasses and you 6th party heresay douchebag friends posting "tricks + tales" for the demented

by Anonymousreply 174June 30, 2015 1:23 AM

And twinkle ties Soft - Porn - Conservative Beauty Bimbo -- has already said she stays with her BFF (wink wink see the rug post on her BFF's twitter)

Renner already made it clear in his own posts: Friends + His Daughter is the woman he loved. Period

by Anonymousreply 175June 30, 2015 1:26 AM

R171 so much for non disclosure bs. Your Beauty "Queen" bimbo hasn't been. Le to keep her mouth shut yet -- IF (unlikely) your theory is what's going on.

And IF your view is correct, what woman would allow Renner to have her photographed at the same theme park as the Pussy Pacheco? No one I know. And then to have Renner's assistant + brother/business partner tag along. That should tell you everything.

by Anonymousreply 176June 30, 2015 1:36 AM

Aaaand the mad fraus are back.

by Anonymousreply 177June 30, 2015 1:40 AM

Fuck off, R174. It's a fucking gossip thread. Nothing is legit. That's the point. Get your fat ass back to Celebitchy, where you belong.

by Anonymousreply 178June 30, 2015 1:43 AM

Don't really care about JR, but he has got to be kidding. I'm not one that buys that every male actor is gay, DL style, but he is on a Kevin Spacey level of obvious. Henry Cavill is another one that might be less obvious, but who I believe is gay.

by Anonymousreply 179June 30, 2015 2:13 AM

R178 Now that your part of my humans are all legal, you should get your fat ass out + find someone.

Oh. But that would mean you'd have to develop a personality and humanity for that.

Oh well. Try another planet. I'm sure there's one that only allows demented bitchers.

by Anonymousreply 180June 30, 2015 2:17 AM

Jesus Christ. Someone let R180 out of her straight jacket. I dont even understand the first part of that gibberish rant. DL fangurl translator, where are you?

I feel like I'm trying to read Hieroglyphics every time you make a half assed attempt to insult me. Try harder, asshole.

by Anonymousreply 181June 30, 2015 3:25 AM

R179 We don't believe every male actor is gay. Posters really need to stop perpetuating that bullshit idea.

by Anonymousreply 182June 30, 2015 4:27 AM

I love r180, no where else in the world is there someone who posts like that. She just tries so hard.

by Anonymousreply 183June 30, 2015 4:27 AM

R182, grace us with a few names of rock solid Hollywood heteros.

by Anonymousreply 184June 30, 2015 4:30 AM

95% of that article is rehashed tall tales. Why does this middle age man keep bringing up the virginity thing. Its creepy as fuck and i don't care if its Playboy. it's all just WTF. Ah well at least we were spared the 'i was a make up artist to pick up the chicks'

lolwut - 175 IQ but decided to go to community college to save money rather than attend Cal Berkley ? oh really, now.

Oh Lainey gossip, please their high school mean girl heart thinking he's straight. I do agree with those cackling fraud about calling grown women 'girls' - he's staying consistent on degrading women thing.

by Anonymousreply 185June 30, 2015 1:12 PM

Bored2 has encyclopedic knowledge of all things JerryBear. Dates, locations, interviews, YouTube clips, houses, cars, finances, and true creep factor - the same for all his family members and Sonni Pacheco. The original fly-over fat frau (FOFF). Catch her breathless fantasizing on IMBD. She goes by FlutterRobin.

by Anonymousreply 186July 1, 2015 6:07 AM

i hope he 's not gay, he 's over gross.

by Anonymousreply 187July 1, 2015 7:53 AM

R186 I don't know who the fuck this Bored person you are obsessed with is, but I hope she owns a gun. You are unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 188July 1, 2015 2:12 PM

Right on 188. Bored is psycho Kathy bates from misery. Anyone that's truly gay and has experienced true hate in the world doesn't treat people like this.

by Anonymousreply 189July 1, 2015 2:29 PM

R189 I have no fucking clue what you are talking about. This is a gay gossip site. We talk about everyone and their mothers.

You seem to be on some creepy fangurl crusade. I bet you have some weird alter dedicated to your hillbilly savior.

by Anonymousreply 190July 1, 2015 3:24 PM

Didn't he said before he lost his virginity with female twins??? And why those dumbasses interviewers keep asking a 44 years old man this question? Gay or straight it's really gross... And come on Jezza, "Playboy"... enough said.

by Anonymousreply 191July 1, 2015 7:51 PM

Please r191, he said he lost it with a girl who was 'a' twin. Immediately changed by the more hysterical type into twinS. Either way, I do not see how it is such an irrefutable proof of the horror that is Jeremy Renner's imagined sex life.

by Anonymousreply 192July 2, 2015 10:40 AM

Kris is in Tahoe.

Bimbo Beauty Queen is on her way to Reno.

It'll be a fuck fest 4th of July. Fireworks all the way around.

Bottoms Up everyone!

by Anonymousreply 193July 2, 2015 11:17 AM

So are gay people going to see this movie? You have two closeted, homophobic gay men in it. I hope gay people pass on this.

by Anonymousreply 194July 2, 2015 12:12 PM

So Bimbo Beauty Queen tweeted "Good morning Tahoe "

Which tootsie roll is she the bang fest for?

Your Sugar Krispy - Krissy?

Or BDSM King Pin - Renegade Renner?

Like hell she's going to give up her career to play Beard, Surrogate, Step-Mommy .

So --- let's hear your astute gossipy theories.

by Anonymousreply 195July 3, 2015 5:33 AM

For one thing, at 27 she is past her sell date for modeling. Even at the lower end she has worked in. Now she wants to act. Is there any chance that someone who has never acted or shown talent in that area can jump in and succeed at that age? If she really wants to try and get a career going, she will not have the availability rich movie stars require of their geishas. I think this is going to be short term. Minimum, Renner has to take her down a few red carpets or she'll be looking elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 196July 3, 2015 9:17 AM

The only potential red carpet thing he has in the near future is for Mission Impossible 5 so I figure that will be the test. CA: Civil War, Story of Your Life and even the Founder movie he's producing aren't slated until 2016. Will she stick around that long?

by Anonymousreply 197July 3, 2015 12:49 PM

Who are you all babbling about.?

really, at this point he trots around some nameless T&A model type he just looks even more ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 198July 3, 2015 1:46 PM

No, he's shooting at Canada with talented actress Amy Adams instead of hanging out with any beauty queen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199July 3, 2015 2:29 PM

Oh,no. I'm sure he'll find a way there. He can't be without his latest fuck. And I agree, this will be short lived with a few red carpet appearances. Get the popcorn ready!

by Anonymousreply 200July 3, 2015 2:51 PM

Jesus H Christ in a Miata. another thread ruined by fanfraus obsessing over some talentless fembot.

let's not bet the farm on this, please. Agree with R198 that with his trolling on the playboy interview and that fact the joe Q public is realizing that 20 year roommate of his is much more than a 'brother' - he's only going to get mocked. This is the type of guy who doesn't like to be mocked.

Guns, and High School Freshman Twins..... Jesus, he's such a trite closet case. Is Lindsay Graham his mentor?

by Anonymousreply 201July 3, 2015 3:26 PM

Being a middle aged closet case is so pathetic, especially when you have a partner(who he apparently won't marry) and a child. This is exactly the kind of asshole who needs to be forced out. Then he can talk to whichever magazine for an interview with the headline "Why I Lied".

He could have been out and still kept his personal life private. At this point even being quietly out would be okay, I guess. But to keep lying and using beards, there's no excuse for that.

by Anonymousreply 202July 3, 2015 10:32 PM

If he was gay, he would have been undeniably outed by now. He has never had the pull and high priced defense team of a Travolta or Cruise. There is no studio or Weinstein that cares if he ever acts again. No one would lose any money if he did not. If he was trying to hide, he would not keep ending up in the same house as Winters. Or be photographed with him or have Winters posting all those Instagram pictures about his life.

He also has a big mouth and a temper. There is no stupid or inappropriate thing he has ever done that he has not blabbed about. Even when the whole world tells him he is in the wrong, his first move is to double down. If he was gay, he would be so in your face about it.

by Anonymousreply 203July 3, 2015 11:32 PM

r203 you think you really know him, don't you fanfrau.

by Anonymousreply 204July 4, 2015 12:10 AM

R182, I am still waiting for that list of actors DL'rs would never say are gay. Because it is "such bullshit" that is what gossiping gays do. I say it is just another toxic gay stereotype. So give me names and we will see what happens.

by Anonymousreply 205July 4, 2015 12:18 AM

R204, good heavens to Betsy! Walking a dog after dark in a park 2 blocks from your apartment and giving an cop a hard time when he stops you. 15 years ago. No lewd act, no soliciting, no morals charge. But you have convinced me. Renner is well and truly outed. Check the box, turn out the lights.

by Anonymousreply 206July 4, 2015 12:29 AM

Do we all agree that Winters is gay? Gay face, voice and hands, surrounded by fag hags, bitchy and self involved, designy, always up on his haircut and manicure, quite a bit of filler and botox lately.

Never seen with a woman who is not a relative, client or show biz colleague. Lots of lovely boy assistants in those instergram postings. Is Digby a poodle or a Labradoodle? That's kind of too much.

by Anonymousreply 207July 4, 2015 12:40 AM

Winters definitely pings. Without a doubt. Not sure what Digby is but yeah, he looks like a Labradoodle. And doesn't Jezza have Frenchies?

by Anonymousreply 208July 4, 2015 1:14 AM

R206 wow - that's some heavy fanfrau denial. walking his dog. uh huh. Was the dog a wiener?

by Anonymousreply 209July 4, 2015 2:17 AM

Seems your reliable source "Out" magazine had no issue with anything Renner said in his Playboy interview. In fact, they applauded him for what he did say regarding the "gay" subject. I believe it was gay.net that tweeted it out.

by Anonymousreply 210July 4, 2015 3:55 AM

Renner is bi. They like threesome. They need it for a pregnancy. Winters watching and then joining. You see Renner with Winters and/or a skinny bitch whatever, they like them very skinny as their it's not a world for normal sized or a bit fat people and their kids have to be thin too. And for most of the male population on this Earth, and you MEN here even gay have to know, a much younger and beautiful girl near you is some "what a luck!". This people are the image they show and sell, it's just image. So... Have a nasty weekend people, oh and a happy 4th of July. Stay tuned!

by Anonymousreply 211July 4, 2015 7:33 AM

I have to go bathe now.

by Anonymousreply 212July 4, 2015 8:34 AM

I have to say, Bless You Data Lounge posters. I stumbled across this place when my sons (12 & 14) wanted to settle a dispute and they googled "does Jeremy Renner take dick?" Truly, this place has had me in gales of hysteria. Sometimes I have dropped my phone from laughing too hard. The Renner Threads are all pure gold. Gut bustingly funny stuff. For my 2 cents, if he and Winters aren't a couple, Winters is the most patient, loyal friend/hetero life partner ever. Renner's family and friends must just cringe at the budget end, wallet humping poon tang he drags around. If you're going to live a lie, at least do it with a classy, intelligent woman, somewhere around your own age, who hasn't had her tits splashed all over the Internet. Trawling them so young makes him seem even more wanna be macho, or worse, stupid by connecting with such young girls on an intellectual/emotional level. Poor Winters. Fast forward 16 years when Renner is slapping some middle aged bro on the back when he turns up to take the daughter out on a date. Cue Daddy's waterbed. Urgh!

by Anonymousreply 213July 5, 2015 5:12 AM

I hate myself for doing it but I peeked this alleged new beard's Instagram : tacky as fuck. All tit shots and fuck me poses.

His self proclaimed 175 point IQ, Really. Twins on his dad's waterbed. Guns. His big swinging dick bravado really is too much. Does he have any credibility at this point.

by Anonymousreply 214July 5, 2015 1:21 PM

Agree R214 He is trying SO hard to appear hetero but methinks the lady doth protest too much.

by Anonymousreply 215July 5, 2015 2:02 PM

That's got to be one of the funniest Google searches I've heard of, R213.

by Anonymousreply 216July 5, 2015 2:08 PM

Thank you 213! That post made my day!

by Anonymousreply 217July 6, 2015 2:49 AM

[216] and [217] Yes, it was a hilarious exchange. At our house (and also now, my workplace), we say when someone looks stompy, that they are "JemRenning" out, as a reference to how he looks completely shit off all the time. Mr 14 was JemRenning out at Mr 12, when, while watching The Avengers, Mr 12 exclaimed that "the Hawkeye ultra macho get up really makes him look even more obviously gay". Mr 14, a comic book fanboy said "no way!!!" and then affray resulted. Mr 12 was the Google search originator, believing there would be some article where he simply states he is gay. Enter Data Lounge. Now both lads concur that he is "completely gay and a real wang bag for not being front up about it. His partner must be seething!!!" They laughed way too hard at his taste in females and his IQ claim (which prompted Mr 14 to say the interviewer should have just said "you, Sir, are a liar. I take my leave and on the basis of that IQ statement I am 150% printing that you are gay"). Mr 12, who is gay, could not believe "any right minded person would think that dragging around fame skanks half your age makes you seem smarter, classier or is less embarrassing than being gay. His mother must swing between outraged and disappointed." Mr 14 did mention that "I just never thought he was gay....he has a kid" to which Mr 12 rolled his eyes and said "if having a kid means you are straight, what the Hell is going on at Neil Patrick Harris' joint?" I should also point out our home regularly has random discussions like this that just spring up from nowhere. Funny stuff. But you lot had us in stitches. Can anyone explain where the "Princess Geranium" nick name comes from?

by Anonymousreply 218July 6, 2015 9:02 AM

R218 I too am curious on the origins of Princess Geranium. ITs been his moniker since the early early DL threads years ago.

BYI you all are just a bunch of jealous insecure bitches so say the (alleged) beard2, drunk tweeting last night from Tahoe She stated that a 'certain someone' does NOT like reading such hateful things said about her. ORLY. She comes across super mature and dignified. I am so happy for the Princess G to find such a gem. And i am sure his team of lawyers are counting the coin right now.

She rather reminds me of that dingbat child Norman Reedus dated for a while and her social media outbursts.

by Anonymousreply 219July 6, 2015 10:50 AM

Bored2 I salute you! Yes, she tries a bit too hard with the "see how profound and grown up I am" tweets. Many of which echo word for word consistent themes Princess Geranium expresses in his interviews. I'm sure he does not like seeing hateful things written about her. His PR team and Winters probably really thought he'd traded up this time and they could only be incredibly pissed off that she doesn't leave her personal shit off Twitter, like he does (with the exception of the posts about his child). I think the tweet of the flowers he sent her has been deleted. Operation beard slate clean in progress. Honestly, though, what did he expect to read? If he'd turned up with a 35 year old woman who kept her tits in check, I'm sure the response would have been much more tame. Though you'd have to wonder, if he hates reading it sooooooo much and she is the real deal (I know, I know, not possible) you'd think a mouthy c*nt like him would double down and come out swinging in defence of the Trumpette, no?

by Anonymousreply 220July 6, 2015 11:47 AM

Jesus Christ r219, that is not what she tweeted. You took a tweet and tossed the words like a salad. There is plenty say about this guy, why the hell make shit up? Aren't you the one always getting up on your high horse about not being interested in Renner's companions? I diagnose a bad case of fat fan frau.

by Anonymousreply 221July 6, 2015 11:48 AM

r221 is this gal's mother

by Anonymousreply 222July 6, 2015 12:04 PM

I am NOT Bored2's mother. I'm sure that poor woman sewed her own vaj shut when she saw what she had given birth to. Subsequently dying of infection.

by Anonymousreply 223July 6, 2015 12:18 PM

R223 and R221 I was taking about this model type's model, twatwaffle.

Alas you are one of those fanfraus who are now glomming onto this trick. Feel free to fuck off back to tumblr

by Anonymousreply 224July 6, 2015 1:31 PM

* model type's mother

by Anonymousreply 225July 6, 2015 1:33 PM

R224 I had a look at Tumblr lately, my last was about five or six months ago... Correct me if I'm wrong but I noticed our man is losing ground. A lot. There's a bunch of die hard fans who still post old pics or ridiculous manips. It's more often about his characters (Hawkeye the most) than the man himself. Twitter remains the last battlefield.

by Anonymousreply 226July 6, 2015 1:56 PM

What amazes me is that with that IQ and his vast psychology knowledge, and allegedly three months of been dating this gal, he already has introduced her to his daughter?! Like you know, when you are divorcing or divorced you wait awhile before they meet new gf, specially with a two year old and when she totally looks like her mom. Or maybe this beard has been tagging along longer, and so what a fraud when he says he was broken during the divorce proceedings (sniff snif). Or, which is my bet, he is totally with this genius woman because he is totAlly rubbing her to the ex: look your version 2.0 and just by snapping my fingers (really taking her to the places he has been with the ex so PATHETIC ). This new one should run, the signs are so clear and what she is going to gain is a worst reputation if any worst.

by Anonymousreply 227July 6, 2015 3:46 PM

It seems this chick is not willing to keep the low profile required by the role. I think this one is not will be ignored and will be much more difficult to manage and will cost a lot more money than Pacheco. Well, let's see what time will tell us.

by Anonymousreply 228July 6, 2015 3:46 PM

Totally agree

by Anonymousreply 229July 6, 2015 3:48 PM

Let the dumb twat Renner fall headlong onto his mighty I sword again for being so "intelligent" on his female management techniques.

I hope this Bimbo Beauty Queen fuck his bank account + career into oblivion.

Caching! You go 20'sonething fame whores! Mighty Renner's the easy HWOOD fuck up target in tinsel town.

by Anonymousreply 230July 6, 2015 4:31 PM

What is a Trump model anyway? Do they hate Mexicans too?

by Anonymousreply 231July 6, 2015 5:36 PM

She did tweet something aggressively pro-Trump, I seem to remember it urged him to give a smack down to someone, I think the Univision president. Makes me think she is personal friends with Trump. I don't see the tweet now.

Also think he has been seeing her since February. That is when the coy little tweets and hearts and hugs emoticons start. She is definitely herding him towards marriage. I heard this from another southern belle beauty queen who is up a tier or two higher that Oldehoff had been been on a major campaign for a rich and famous football player. Made a fool of herself and failed miserably. But these women know how to dig for the gold (and status), they know that at the end of the day that is all you have. Steel magnolias prioritize themselves.

by Anonymousreply 232July 6, 2015 7:46 PM

Boy is she gold digging in the wrong place, R232.

She couldn't find a guy without gay rumors galore, an ex wife he's paying up the ass to, and a longtime buddy attached to his hip? Is she retarded or desperate? Nevermind. Trump supporter= possible brain damage.

by Anonymousreply 233July 6, 2015 8:40 PM

r232 please submit some receipts on that story.

by Anonymousreply 234July 6, 2015 8:44 PM

Yes exactly. I even think Chris Evans is a better smuck if that is what she wants. There is so much drama in the Renner household. Definetly using him to meet a better candidate.

by Anonymousreply 235July 6, 2015 8:47 PM

Evans has a drug problem, is a drunk, and he comes with mommy baggage. He is a hard core momma's boy. The gold digger wouldnt make it out alive.

They have a creepy Norman Bates type of relationship. Supposedly she would get on message boards, and defend her son's honor. I hope she never finds Datalounge.

Maybe someone should point her in self loather Tim Tebow's way. He's a virgin who is still looking for the right girl with real Christian values!

by Anonymousreply 236July 6, 2015 9:16 PM

R232 - Seriously, I think he's quite capable to do something so stupid like that despite his incredible IQ. This woman is more astute and greedy than Sonia and her goals are much higher, the road toward the altar is already being paved.

by Anonymousreply 237July 6, 2015 9:22 PM

Well, scratch Evans and write Renner: drinking problem, gay rumors, mom, sisters and obsessed best friend and a ex with a child. At least Evans is single and no kids. But good suggestion lets play Cupid (just to see how fast she dumps him).

by Anonymousreply 238July 6, 2015 9:23 PM

Former Miss Florida has posted on Instagram enigmatic sentences like: "Things are getting pretty serious" (about relationship status) and "Don't you worry if I disappear" (about a picture of herself wearing one of Renner's caps). So, perhaps he has fallen into the trap... Again! Let's wait for the MI:5 World Premiere.

by Anonymousreply 239July 6, 2015 9:42 PM

You fraus are all just pulling shit out of your ass

by Anonymousreply 240July 6, 2015 9:52 PM

Oh yes.

I can see Bimbo Beauty Queen RUNNING to play 2nd fiddle to Renner AND Step Mommy.

Look at her self indulgent egocentric posts. Yes for sure,! Mommy Dearest is more like it.

I don't believe the poster who says it started since February. Above everything - Renner lives his daughter and he wouldn't be THAT fucking stupid to start a "relationship" 2 months before the custody court date. That would've given Pussy Pacheco the upper hand.

IF - Bimbo Beauty Queen is his new squeeze (which I seriously doubt) -- then bring on the popcorn and let's watch all the cat fights between 2 fame whores!!!!

Here's another thought. She wants --- he doesn't.

Another thought: She is actually family - from Kris's side.

The Beauty Bimbo was in Tahoe 2 days before Renner (based on the journalist's tweet on July 2 which said he was on the SOYL set). IF she was staying at Renner's house, she was there with Kris only for those days.

Another thought: In all three public instances so far --- she's not been alone with Renner. Kris is also there (JustJared, 6Flags, Tahoe). IF she is in a "trist" with Renner --- well he's making it pretty clear in his own posts --- "no I'm not. My focus and love is only my daughter".

If he is and is lying --- let the fucker burn

by Anonymousreply 241July 6, 2015 9:56 PM

And question to R232 Are you suggesting Bimbo Beauty Queen's post of " What's done is finally done" is referring to Pussy Pacheco?

Because The Bimbo was in a 10 year relationship before this "supposed" new Renner bs story.

by Anonymousreply 242July 6, 2015 10:05 PM

R232 was referring to this instagram post

Dumbass. No reference to Renner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243July 6, 2015 10:12 PM

July 1st is Canada Day. Everything closes. He must have fly to LA to get Ava and then to Tahoe. If she is with Winters, why are they shy to the camera, it makes no sense. She is with Renner and if Winters is always with them, MAYOR sign to the beauty queen to run from this.

by Anonymousreply 244July 7, 2015 9:15 AM

Who gives a shit about some c level wanna be. Can we please stop with these frautales on this thread!!!

by Anonymousreply 245July 7, 2015 10:54 AM

Good R245, and what do you want to talk about then? Don't just throw hand grenades! Give us a hint about Jezza to improve this thread!

by Anonymousreply 246July 7, 2015 11:25 AM

r246 if you all want to fret about a bunny boiler in this cupboard midget's peripheral then worry about this attention seeking T&A model. She sounds fucking dumb and entitled.

by Anonymousreply 247July 7, 2015 11:36 AM

Hopefully he kept his divorce lawyer on speed dial. If he's going to marry this wallet humper, he should ask for the same pre-nup as he used with wifey one. That shit seemed iron clad, he got 100% of what he demanded and conceded nothing.

by Anonymousreply 248July 7, 2015 11:50 AM

HE'S GAY

by Anonymousreply 249July 7, 2015 2:47 PM

R244 A journalist tweeted from the set on July 2 and Renner was there. So the earliest he flew to LA to pick up daughter was late July 2 but more likely arrived in Tahoe on July 3.

Which still means the Bimbo Queen was there with Krissy Poo days before Renner got there.

by Anonymousreply 250July 7, 2015 2:53 PM

A previous reply from someone who has met both Winters and Renner said they appear to be straight.

On what planet is Winters straight? He not only pings, but it looks like the Sugar Plum Fairy exploded every time he decorates.

by Anonymousreply 251July 7, 2015 3:01 PM

Well if it does turn out to be that Winters is straight too (which I don't believe) then He's the one trying to hook himself (and hang himself) with Bimbo Queen - and that would explain why Kris is there + she went up early to Tahoe

by Anonymousreply 252July 7, 2015 7:19 PM

Yes, enough about the beard. She doesn't matter at all unless she plans on outing Renner like Sonni almost did. Five seconds after Sonni threatened to reveal his "private videos", they reached a settlement. But it probably won't get that far. She's knows what's up and is playing the part. I'm sure a decent deal was hashed out beforehand and everyone gets along well enough.

There probably won't be a lot new to say about Renner. He'll say something dumb in an interview and we'll laugh. Wash. Rinse. Repeat. It took six years for him to go from "Fuck you, I'm no faggot" to "I don't care if people say I'm gay because there's nothing wrong with being gay and blah, blah, blah", but I doubt he's going to ease up more than that. He's a lifer. He's been with the same man for years and they have a kid together. If that's not enough to for him to come out on his own, I can't imagine he ever will.

by Anonymousreply 253July 7, 2015 7:37 PM

i wouldn't mind bumming him to be honest. i just wish he would come out

by Anonymousreply 254July 7, 2015 7:52 PM

R253 Well said. He just needs uterus to rent to have children. The younger and beautiful the owner, the better. Look at Jeff Goldblum having his firt child at 62 with a woman half his age (the fact he married her is irrilevant unless some of you still believe in santity of marriage). Jezza is just 44, he and Kris will be parents again in a couple of years at most. The Bimbo who tweets mere platitudes and empty words was at Tahoe before Jezza arrived just because she had nothing better to do, no modeling and no catwalks anywere. no (fake) tits to show and spread on the net. Have a good day ya all.

by Anonymousreply 255July 8, 2015 4:49 AM

Yup. Y'all just keep believing your own bs. Spin baby spin until it fits your delusion and almost sounds like fact. Must be difficult for y'all to get your shit together every morning morning when all you have is scrambled eggs for brain matter. Try stepping outside your door, finding a real human and living life.

by Anonymousreply 256July 8, 2015 2:02 PM

Renner really needs to contract beards that can hold their own shit and dignity and not lash out on social media with the "y'all just jealous haterz !". Stans like R256 start mimicking this childishness. props for the full sentences, though.

This closet case is not much of a fan of women so not too terribly shocked he keeps using young mannequins with the mental/emotional capacity of a turnip.

by Anonymousreply 257July 8, 2015 2:24 PM

R256 So glad you can make time to grace us with your presence. Because like she is so busy living her life y'all!

Did you find that bullshit you constantly repeat on a fucking Hallmark card? It sounded dumb as hell the first time, and it will continue to every fucking time you repeat it.

by Anonymousreply 258July 8, 2015 2:28 PM

R256 i started this fucking thread, twat, so this party is mine so i am the one who tells you to fuck right off. Please tell me you are one of this trick's thirsty c-level pageant queens eeking out a life in tacky frock in the shithole South on some old fart's credit cards. Otherwise, we are bored to shit with Renner's crazy fraus and their incoherent ramblings.

Because, like, you sound really intelligent.

by Anonymousreply 259July 8, 2015 2:50 PM

amateurs

by Anonymousreply 260July 8, 2015 2:59 PM

Oh my R258, i thought you were the R256 twat. Godless, I miss troll-dar.

by Anonymousreply 261July 8, 2015 3:43 PM

Lol, R261. No, I would never purposely say y'all or like. I was just screwing around with her. I'm from New Jersey, we don't talk like that.

That broad gets on my fucking nerves. Posting the same garbage each time. That living life crap is getting really fucking old. She must have got it from one of Lifetime's cheesy ass movies.

by Anonymousreply 262July 8, 2015 4:06 PM

Florida's Miss Implants 2014 has a gap in her social media a couple of years ago. Wonder if she was on an "Arab vacation" for a few months. Takes a lot of money to run a Miss USA campaign. I wonder who her sponsor was.

by Anonymousreply 263July 8, 2015 4:16 PM

[quote]That broad gets on my fucking nerves. Posting the same garbage each time. That living life crap is getting really fucking old. She must have got it from one of Lifetime's cheesy ass movies.

I hate that because the people who post that shit are often the worst folks you'll ever meet. Not always (some are earnest and actually mean this crap) but very often.

by Anonymousreply 264July 8, 2015 4:30 PM

Who really fucking cares what she posts? Honestly. Stop looking at her social media if it gets on your fucking nerves. Who really fucking cares what she's doing! Seriously, all you're doing is giving her your energy. It's rather sad actually that this is what the thread has become.

by Anonymousreply 265July 8, 2015 4:43 PM

R265 I'm talking about lunatic fangurl R256. Not the beard. I don't give a shit about the beard, or her social media garbage.

For your viewing pleasure, ONTD social justice warrior comments about Princess Geranium.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266July 8, 2015 5:08 PM

I'm just a bit surprised that media aren't on the thing yet. The Bimbo is talking about her Tahoe trip, posted flowers, The Combine hat as a trophy, spent weekends with Jezza and not a single paparazzi or THR or People line??? Don't they read Datalounge's posts??? Geranium staff must be sleeping...

by Anonymousreply 267July 8, 2015 5:09 PM

She's certainly trying to get attention.

R266 - I knew ONTD were still good for something.

by Anonymousreply 268July 8, 2015 5:13 PM

"... When she drew her first breath and with that palmar reflex grabbed my finger, the thought came to me, If all goes well, this same scenario will happen when I take my last breath."

How did that happen if was Kris and mama Val who were in the delivery room?

by Anonymousreply 269July 8, 2015 6:33 PM

Youtube podcast trashing Renner's interview

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270July 8, 2015 6:38 PM

That was incredible! And right on the point.

by Anonymousreply 271July 8, 2015 9:24 PM

The beardless beasts of datalounge

Get a life a real fucking relationship with a human not a fantasy

by Anonymousreply 272July 9, 2015 12:35 AM

OK dear, if you say so. And thank you for noticing how successful my IPL treatments have been. Expensive but so worth it!

by Anonymousreply 273July 9, 2015 2:37 AM

Oh that podcast! "structure warming wine shin dig with my realtor". Oh, my insides hurt from laughing. That was the best laugh ever. This jizz whistle needs to have a media blackout policy. He should not go anywhere without PR lackeys and they should NEVER let him speak. I need a t shirt that that says "Princess Geranium kindly choked me out". JFC, he needs a bex and a lie down.

by Anonymousreply 274July 9, 2015 10:22 AM

Somebody wants to really send the message that he always liked Playboy for the pics!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275July 9, 2015 3:06 PM

Pathetic, self-loathing fuck.

by Anonymousreply 276July 9, 2015 4:02 PM

"He looks like a Depression-era boxer back when the gloves weren't shit"

"Jeremy @Renner4Real almost became a pro bowler...lucky for us he found acting" Are we really? Lucky that is. I'm sure there's just as many squinty, mole-like men who do what he does and probably better, and not be such a dick as well. I think his gross comments about Jennifer Lopez at the Golden Globes speaks volumes."

God damn, those comments made me cackle. Especially the squinty, mole like men comment. You can always count on Dlisted and ONTD to be needlessly vicious.

by Anonymousreply 277July 9, 2015 6:18 PM

Well fuck me, it is working. Miss Implants 2014 tweeted she is only doing direct bookings. Means she doesn't have to show up in a hotel room in a thong and high heels and bounce the boobies up and down to get picked for a job. Several past clients have put those videos out there and it sure looks like an audition for a yacht party. Anywhoo, model agency sites urge girls to generate as much publicity as they can in order to make the jump to direct booking so this Britt bint, a Miss USA runner up, couldn't make that happen until starting her Twitter-Instagram-Facebook campaign publicizing her sexual activity with a movie star. At 28, last possible moment for her. She is already using so much filler, I am surprised she can hold her head up.

by Anonymousreply 278July 10, 2015 3:41 AM

Dear lord help this woman and place a vision of Lisa Rinna in her heart that she may repent her ways.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279July 10, 2015 4:00 AM

This self loathing cupboard troll will get what he pays for.

by Anonymousreply 280July 10, 2015 2:32 PM

Another $13k plus a month down the drain because this one is not playing 3rd fiddle to no one + certainly not Mommy Dearest to someone else's kid (let alone any of her own).

But The Bimbo Britt Knows how to criticize on twitter (for all to see) the new Miss USA crown. No sour grapes there.

Oh hey. Her BFF (*wink) Jessica scored too. She's "Beautiful Girl #1" in the new Ryan Reynolds film "Fearless".

So there you go. Bang a movie star - get set.

by Anonymousreply 281July 10, 2015 5:19 PM

The BFF Jessica should be mighty proud.

Her PUBIC Relations degree came in handy. No wonder she's managing Bimbo Queen's public pubic plays with random celebs.

Ms. Alabama - a madam in the making.

by Anonymousreply 282July 10, 2015 5:28 PM

Ava mommy-wannabe has scrubbed her Instagram and Twitter. The explicit "these are my tits, you can fuck them if you want, oh and my ass too" photos are gone. Guess she is not trolling for a yacht party anymore. The very few legit modeling gigs (now going back several years) have been thrown in and the godawful low rent catalog work.

by Anonymousreply 283July 10, 2015 6:31 PM

Bimbo Beauty Queen hasn't scrubbed much. Her instagram still has "look at my twat + tits, I'm a party girl, come fuck me" shots.

It's all about her - remember. Gotta love her tweets. Her ideal man is someone very modest. Bahahahahahahaha In other words - man has to be + act like a fucking mouse because SHE comes first.

by Anonymousreply 284July 10, 2015 10:57 PM

Bimbo Britt + her gal pal Jessica are "enterprising" up and coming Boss Queens. Why should the Orient have all the $$$$ pie in Seeking Arrangement hookup "services" between 20'somethings + mid aged men with money. No man! Pubic Relations Management guru sets up the deals + Bimbo reviews the match making candidates. Big Bucks (since neither have talent or any self respect) they gotta sell what they got - their bods. Only way. Doggie dog town LA is. Gotta score the fish --- even if they're still legally married to someone else. And who cares about the kid(s). Nannies care of them anyway. These chips be their "careers" to look after (plus rake in user fees for services rendered). If that's what Renner wants, let him fucking burn for a second time.

by Anonymousreply 285July 10, 2015 11:09 PM

Correction: These chics have their "careers"....

by Anonymousreply 286July 10, 2015 11:11 PM

Bimbo Britt's personal motto (posted on her twitter: "Be a BOSS. Date a BOSS. Build an Empire" Can we all say fame-whore user extraordinaire with unicorn pooping angel dust visions of herself as more important than Klum, Banks, Winfrey?

by Anonymousreply 287July 10, 2015 11:15 PM

Will you please take this Frau rage back to tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 288July 10, 2015 11:17 PM

R285 has invented a new language. I am quite enjoying it. Also love r288, the air of quiet despair is moving.

by Anonymousreply 289July 10, 2015 11:31 PM

This is all deju of the rants of the beard-wife. let me stir the shit and ask why there are no pics of this wonderful 4th of July weekend - no nature pics of the beauty of Lake Tahoe? I have enough conspiracy spirit to doubt she was even there. Given the social media stalking of that New England Patriots football player - she's a bit mental and not in a good way anyhoo. she's probably old news. hopefully Winters, the thinking half, came to his senses on repeating another phony PR shitshow and completely reduce Renner's reputation to a Dlist joke like Charlie Sheen.

by Anonymousreply 290July 11, 2015 2:51 PM

I agree, I mean she was there, but I think it didnot go as desired as at 6 flags. There are a lot of photos of Jezza and her sitting together at the rollercoasters and attractions. She even did not twit that much and please don't say it was because she became private all of the sudden.

by Anonymousreply 291July 11, 2015 5:01 PM

[quote] Given the social media stalking of that New England Patriots football player - she's a bit mental and not in a good way anyhoo. she's probably old news.

Hmm, apparently I missed this? What did she do?

by Anonymousreply 292July 11, 2015 7:08 PM

Are you talking about the New Englad player she was dating before Renner? I don't know his name but they were seen in Miami together

by Anonymousreply 293July 12, 2015 2:08 AM

these fraus just won't quit about this trick and this alleged interstate romance with this closet case.

by Anonymousreply 294July 12, 2015 4:41 AM

Perhaps everyone can commit to leaving the frau rage out until we see if he drags her out for a red carpet or something significant?

by Anonymousreply 295July 12, 2015 9:22 AM

The Mission Impossible premiere is coming up. If she's not right there next to him then she's a non-entity. Actually, she's a non-entity anyway but whatev....

by Anonymousreply 296July 12, 2015 12:57 PM

Could the ginger kid before a bleached young Jezza be "that" ginger?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297July 12, 2015 1:16 PM

Doubtful. KW's hair was even brighter red as a kid than it is now. Check out his Instagram feed and you'll see what I mean. He practically glowed in the dark.

by Anonymousreply 298July 12, 2015 1:56 PM

This?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299July 12, 2015 1:59 PM

r292 maybe you should do your research before you contract out a new ditzy air heard for a heard, Mr. Renner's PR agent.

Seriously tho - and i am sick of the tone policing on this thread btw- 'stalking' was probably not the correct word for me to use. The one time i blew threw 5 minutes of my life trying to get to know this gal through her instagram led me a few months back where she went overboard trying to get Gronk's attention with the Patriots skimpy bikini's, asscheek pics, trout mouthing with tight Patriots teeshirt. Waaaay try hard. He's dumb as a rock so I am surprised that trap didn't stick.

And again, Winters is NOT his brother, didn't grow up with him, wasn't adopted by Renner's mother. He grew up upper middle-class in NoCal family. Renner stated in an interview they met as very young, new actors in an acting workshop. Then again, Renner's ability to tell complete truths is a little suspect. What is known is that they lived to gather for 20 years and vacay together. Rather cozy.

by Anonymousreply 300July 12, 2015 2:05 PM

typo in first sentence; replace 'heard' with 'beard'

R293 = Ms. Model-type, under a delusion.

by Anonymousreply 301July 12, 2015 2:10 PM

KW is nearly 3 years younger that JR, so that couldn't be him. I think they met each other after they both came to Hollywood. But never mind, they have been loyalty "brothers" for 20+ years.

by Anonymousreply 302July 12, 2015 3:48 PM

The old DL threads had LA posters who claimed they saw these two together in WeHo and it was basically the worse kept secret

by Anonymousreply 303July 12, 2015 3:58 PM

I read those threads post by post at the time and no they did not say anywhere that Renner and Winters were seen out and about in LA in any way, let alone as a couple. There are however several vids and pics of Winters attending movie openings and parties (along with other family and friends) with Renner. And yes, Kris makes a point of posting on Instagram some sort of pic of most locations that Renner is reported to be at. Whether he is actually there is not made clear. However his determination to jealously cling to Renner's celebrity is.

by Anonymousreply 304July 12, 2015 6:29 PM

[quote]Are you talking about the New Englad player she was dating before Renner? I don't know his name but they were seen in Miami together

Yeah, that's what I meant. I wondered what people were talking about when they said she stalked him?

by Anonymousreply 305July 12, 2015 6:58 PM

R304 He does it to keep Renner's side tricks in check.

by Anonymousreply 306July 12, 2015 7:02 PM

Oldehoff relentlessly pursued this guy. She then blatantly and embarrassingly publicized their brief relationship on social media. She actually wrote his name on her butt and sent pictures out. He thought she was just one of his many, many pick ups that month. She though he was her golden ticket to fame.

by Anonymousreply 307July 12, 2015 8:56 PM

Oh goodie the Bunny Boiling Winters troll is back .

You dumb fraus wish renner was dating a woman. And no you didn't read those posts, did you. I did and they frequented private parties and restaurants together. The two of them.

Since they live together they could ride in same car home. Lots of pap pics of that out there.

by Anonymousreply 308July 12, 2015 8:57 PM

R307 - Thanks for explaining. Holy crap, that is absolutely cray!

I can't wait for her reaction when she finds out Renner isn't really that into pussy.

by Anonymousreply 309July 12, 2015 8:58 PM

R309 or Frau Bored (Flutter Robin on Renner's IMDB board where she calls him BabyJ) you may post the location if those DL posts as the threads still exist in archive. It is quite simple for some one who claims to have multiple degrees.

I can post the location of the posts you made on the Mr Hollywood thread where you repeatedly begged him for information about Renner because, as you posted, "I am just obsessed with him!"

Your desire to make stans hate him because he is gay is truly, sickeningly and so old school homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 310July 12, 2015 9:11 PM

R309, I deeply apologize. I was referring to r308 in the above post.

by Anonymousreply 311July 12, 2015 9:14 PM

R310 are you talking to me, lunatic? What the fuck are you talking about. . You are having another psychotic break.

by Anonymousreply 312July 12, 2015 9:16 PM

You all need meds + serious psychiatric help.

by Anonymousreply 313July 12, 2015 10:34 PM

That's right r312, never reply to the facts - just attack. Keep going over the top like that and your pop eyes are going to burst.

by Anonymousreply 314July 12, 2015 10:34 PM

Very funny r312 you and psycho Travis Bickle should get together.

"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?"

by Anonymousreply 315July 12, 2015 10:43 PM

And what will you all do when it's validated (yet again) that Renner is + has always been straight? Will you then go out and get yourselves real relationships + let go of your fantasy tripping?

The only person in that duo that ping pigs gay is Winters. For all any of you know for a fact (which you have no actual provable facts)) Renner's playboy gay commentary was in reference to his friend of over yrs, Kris + Kris's life to enjoy being a gay make without prejudice.

by Anonymousreply 316July 12, 2015 10:57 PM

Excuse the auto errors in 316 *pigs s/b pings *make s/b male

by Anonymousreply 317July 12, 2015 11:00 PM

r316 Kris Winters and Renner enjoy 'being a gay' with each other.

by Anonymousreply 318July 12, 2015 11:48 PM

Or not being gay with each other, but rather as stated many times - friends, business partners, who rather than paying rent to others (money wasted) frugally choose to live in the properties they invest in and renovate prior to flipping for profit. Properties had more than 1 bedroom.

by Anonymousreply 319July 13, 2015 2:04 AM

r319 sure. Whatever you say, fanfrau

by Anonymousreply 320July 13, 2015 2:25 AM

R316 Doesn't matter what you say. Renner could waltz around with an army of side tricks. Won't stop us or teenagers everywhere from Googling: Does Jeremy Renner take dick?

by Anonymousreply 321July 13, 2015 2:42 AM

R316, props. You are making too much sense. Begone from this site.

by Anonymousreply 322July 13, 2015 7:33 AM

R310 - putting you on ignore and reading your posts is scary reading. Your obsession with Renner is OTT. Get a hobby before it kills you.

by Anonymousreply 323July 13, 2015 8:26 AM

Oh darn r323, that hurts. Wait a minute though - an anonymous stranger on a random website is so upset at another anonymous stranger's posts that she takes action by threatening never read the second stranger's posts again - gosh, no pain at all.

by Anonymousreply 324July 13, 2015 9:14 AM

Hilarious tweet by Oldehoff. She tells the world how excited she is about the new Miss Florida hailing her beauty, brains, etc. Attached to the tweet? A picture of Britt Oldehoff in a pageant gown. I guess it is like a present to the new Miss.

by Anonymousreply 325July 13, 2015 9:21 AM

Fail, R324. Putting you on ignore just means I was able to read all of your crazy at once. I took you off ignore after that because you're so damn amusing.

by Anonymousreply 326July 13, 2015 9:27 AM

[R316] hilarious R213 in the house! It's the greatest Google search ever, no? My lads and I still laugh about it. And they use it every chance they get hoping it will become the top hit when people start typing Jeremy Renner. The Chronicles of Princess Geranium and Shitt MouldyTwat. The Frau rage here is off the hook.

by Anonymousreply 327July 13, 2015 9:38 AM

This is worse than the George Clooney Frau Stan running loose on DL.

r325. I took the bait and peeked. She's also a racist POS.- she's openly bitching about this Tart Pageant judges awarding Ms Texas only because she's a person of color. And bitching about those questions about race in America. Typically southern hick. Fuck her. Let's all stop talking about this bimbo.

by Anonymousreply 328July 13, 2015 10:22 AM

You should never have been going on about her in the first place. We all know she's a beard, and barely that at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 329July 13, 2015 10:49 AM

Yep racist. Class act renner

by Anonymousreply 330July 13, 2015 11:55 AM

Well, Renner did say something very sexist and degrading to a POC, Ms. Lopez, on stage at the Golden Globes. He would have never that to Rosamond Pike whose gown showed front,side,back, up, down, you name it at that same event Ms. Pike is a white woman and a married mother. Madonna/Whore closet case.

He's not exactly problem free with the carless ethnic, racial, transgender, women cracks.

by Anonymousreply 331July 13, 2015 12:18 PM

r331 yikes. Bold proclamation there.

I fully agree that women of color are made easy targets by bigoted fuckers. In Renner's case- he puts down women to make himself more 'relatable' to the bigoted fuckers. How could they possibly think he likes the cock when he ogles the lady parts

Oh wait....yeah that's just as bad. Carry on.

by Anonymousreply 332July 13, 2015 12:38 PM

R331, Bored2 needs to pick the next beard and save Winters many hours of patrolling social media. Cmon Bored2, take one for the team and fix Princess Geranium up with a classy lady. Think of the load it would take off Gingersnaps. I'm just waiting for the sex tape of her with a gator.

by Anonymousreply 333July 13, 2015 12:41 PM

Lol, R327. Bless them for doing their part.

by Anonymousreply 334July 13, 2015 4:22 PM

The fact that Renner would "date" this asshole racist bitch doesn't say much for him.

Really, there is nothing about this guy to recommend him except that he does well in the right role. And that's a talent plenty of actors possess.

by Anonymousreply 335July 13, 2015 4:32 PM

It's slim pickings at his age, R335, that and he looks like beef jerky.

I can't believe Winters has not taught him that moisturizer and sunblock are your friends. Especially at their ages.

by Anonymousreply 336July 13, 2015 7:36 PM

[quote]It's slim pickings at his age, [R335], that and he looks like beef jerky.

Very true.

by Anonymousreply 337July 13, 2015 7:37 PM

He's rich. Satan's shriveled ball sack will have the thirsty hoes clamering if the bank account is big enough.

by Anonymousreply 338July 13, 2015 10:05 PM

Bon jour! KW is instagramming (is that a word?) from Montreal. Because as JR's platonic friend, he goes everywhere JR does. Tahoe? Yup! Atlanta? Yup! Montreal? You bet! *eye-roll*

R319 - Sweetie, that cover story was all well and good when they were both struggling young actors. Both of them are now doing extremely well financially and in their forties. Waaaaay beyond the time when a straight guy would have found himself a nice girl, gotten a place of his own and started a family.

Sorry, but that shit you're peddling don't fly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339July 13, 2015 10:30 PM

I love my bestie but I have no desire to live in the same space with them. It would ruin the friendship. I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 340July 13, 2015 10:48 PM

Agreed, R340 And I'd be willing to bet your bestie doesn't join you every time you take a trip for work, either.

Because that would be weird .... unless you're gay for each other.

by Anonymousreply 341July 13, 2015 11:06 PM

You are correct, R338. But He's not Trump, Clooney, or Diddy Combs rich. He will never get a legit Supermodel. He couldn't even get a Victoria's Secret model if he wanted to. His beards are thirsty social media thots.

by Anonymousreply 342July 13, 2015 11:26 PM

So Renner does appear to be going beardless after all!

I am surprised we haven't heard from the Bubby Boiling Winters troll spinning her fanfic about why Winters is there

by Anonymousreply 343July 14, 2015 9:04 AM

Like Bradley Cooper, Renner probably can't get(or doesn't want) a famous beard because his gayness is known among his famous friends. The unknown beards know the truth too, but they're also willing to go along with the deal in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 344July 14, 2015 10:53 AM

I don't know how Winters does it, R340.

I once stayed with my best friend for 2 weeks. He needed help with some things. I owed him one, so I agreed to go. I stayed in an extra room. Was ok at first, then I wanted to muzzle and hog tie his harpy wife. We clashed the whole time. Never again. I'd rather get my teeth drilled.

by Anonymousreply 345July 14, 2015 1:13 PM

Living with friends for a short period of time in and of itself isn't odd (although usually not a good idea), it's the living together for years and years that raises the eyebrows. There's no real explanation for that outside of they are lovers.

by Anonymousreply 346July 14, 2015 1:24 PM

345 Winters can do it because he is Renners life partner, not drinking buddy.

by Anonymousreply 347July 14, 2015 2:40 PM

Well duh, R347. I know they are gay. The Russians in space could even see that.

What I meant was I felt like I was babysitting 2 adults. It was extremely exausting, and continued till the friendship ended badly years later. Which is why I said I can relate. I wouldn't even put up with that even if we were in some fucked up hillbilly triangle. He has the patience of a fucking saint.

by Anonymousreply 348July 14, 2015 3:42 PM

R316 thought you'd be happy to know the lads have upgraded the Google search to "Jeremy Renner takes dick" just to stamp out any doubts fellow Googlers had. They feel this covers off nicely, capturing both those who pose it as a question and those who see it as a statement of fact.

by Anonymousreply 349July 15, 2015 9:17 AM

Did the divorce from that tacky stripper beard get finalized ?

by Anonymousreply 350July 15, 2015 10:56 AM

Nope, R350. Mr. 175 IQ hasn't mentioned it.

Will Winters post the ticket again, when he goes as Renner's date? Lol

by Anonymousreply 351July 15, 2015 2:07 PM

Little Ava is at Montreal too. He's ready to come out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352July 17, 2015 2:12 AM

He won't R352, because he's a pussy.

by Anonymousreply 353July 17, 2015 4:04 AM

That kid is almost as tall as he is.

by Anonymousreply 354July 17, 2015 9:36 AM

Ready to come out? That interview with his non-denial denial was only released like two weeks ago. He's still a self-loathing cunt, even if he's not as big of a one that he used to be.

by Anonymousreply 355July 17, 2015 9:47 AM

Is his ex is in Montreal too? A parent needs a legally notarized agreement from the other parent to take a child on a trip, especially out of the country). Can't see Pacheco saying "sure take her" just like that and giving rights to someone who's not the biological parent (Kris) rights to transport her. So seems Renner brought Ava along from his July 4 weekend trip home.

by Anonymousreply 356July 17, 2015 9:47 AM

Don't know why he always posts that kind of pics. I mean the backside of the baby. Maybe he doesn't know he's been well paparazzed and Pacheco too with their daughter in plain view already? Also he's arrogant enough to think that he's the best.

by Anonymousreply 357July 17, 2015 10:50 AM

AS if that ex-beard-wife really cares unless there's no money involved. I am certain this has all been worked out in the contract. Kris has been there as well all week. Kris is a much better parent anyways.

by Anonymousreply 358July 17, 2015 10:52 AM

They seem like an absolute pair of cunts, who frankly, don't deserve children. Or pets.

by Anonymousreply 359July 17, 2015 10:57 AM

Pimp that Kid to Kneepads!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360July 17, 2015 8:18 PM

Yep Bored2, selling dat hetero lie HARD.

by Anonymousreply 361July 17, 2015 10:20 PM

And in other news, there's this happening in Dallas

And she's supposed to be "better choice"???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362July 17, 2015 10:31 PM

He's an old, short, pasty garden gnome. He has a trick ex, and a boyfriend, R362. What did you really expect? Slim pickings for a guy like this, and alllll that baggage. To him a racist instagram gun nut is Mother Teresa.

by Anonymousreply 363July 17, 2015 11:02 PM

R363 your post made my day! It's pleasing that he's sticking with the whorey underwear models theme. Tres classe! The gun adds a certain something, though, no?

by Anonymousreply 364July 17, 2015 11:17 PM

I think she's tremendous.

by Anonymousreply 365July 17, 2015 11:55 PM

He has got to be the biggest joke amongst the young "models" as he calls them. He pays good for the companionship

by Anonymousreply 366July 18, 2015 12:01 AM

Lol, R364.

It screams Hillbilly Trailer Park Chic. She probably washes her car in a Confederate flag bikini.

by Anonymousreply 367July 18, 2015 12:02 AM

Why is this wanna be still being discussed?

by Anonymousreply 368July 18, 2015 1:20 AM

Because the Frau rage from these Renner Stans is unstoppable. Force factor ten

by Anonymousreply 369July 18, 2015 1:25 AM

R360 The worst thing is that you can't see their faces! It's just backs! And it's a choir of "cuuuute!" all over the internet and dirt cheap online magazines! Really, I can't stand it... It's just two backs... HOW, WHERE could that be cute? Jezza still trolls his fans and they hang on his every word, fuck objective view.

by Anonymousreply 370July 18, 2015 6:04 AM

Yes, agreed. The only shot of two backs including Princess Geranium that the world is waiting to see, is the one of The Gingersnap ramming him from behind. Gingersnaps seems high maintenance, I'd pick him for the top and Princess Geranium is such a pussy he'd totes be the bottom. He drags the kid around like it's a hand bag or some other sort of accessory. He posted a pic yesterday of him, RDJ AND SLJ at the Oscars. His troll feet style hands are epic in that picture, snobbily clutching coffee in a glass.

by Anonymousreply 371July 18, 2015 6:15 AM

you guys are hilarious !!!

by Anonymousreply 372July 18, 2015 6:24 AM

The beard hasn't mentioned JR once since Tahoe two weeks ago. She's off in other locations doing whatever the hell it is beauty queens do and JR is in Montreal with Kris and Ava. Hopefully the farce is over with.

by Anonymousreply 373July 18, 2015 2:31 PM

No way Marvel Studios will allow any contracted actor come out. Not as long as the mouth breathing Neanderthal movie goers are their bread and butter.

by Anonymousreply 374July 18, 2015 4:24 PM

If she was ever in Tahoe. Funny how Renner had no problem posting Six Flag pict with the Bimbo Underwear Gun Toting Racist Queen. But come Tahoe, no picts of her. Just his "love" Ava.

by Anonymousreply 375July 18, 2015 6:00 PM

The farce I'm referring to is the 'relationship' between Princess Geranium and the Bimbo Beauty Queen. I have no absolutely no expectations of Renner coming out any time soon.

by Anonymousreply 376July 18, 2015 6:03 PM

Fab tweet by Miss Implants - confusion, missed plans, hold onto past happy moments, etc. Does she realize she is getting the runaround? Kris is emailing her the wrong schedule, hotel, invites, whatever to make sure they do not connect. Wonder how it will go when they both live in LA. I'll bet she won't even know when he is in town. But Kris might over reach. Someday his temper tantrums won't be funny anymore. And I doubt if they have anything they can use to keep her from talking.

by Anonymousreply 377July 18, 2015 9:29 PM

Bimbo Gun Brain is already onto a new imaginary hookup. " I wonder what Tom from MySpace is doing these days" .And she's already stated her LA pad is her BFF Jessica. Seeing as Renner will be in Montreal for the summer, she's not invited anytime soon (if ever or at all) to the new Renner abode. Besides, I don't think Mama Val will put up with another round of Hooker shit.

by Anonymousreply 378July 18, 2015 11:01 PM

"And I doubt if they have anything they can use to keep her from talking."

Money usually works R377 Lots and lots of money.

by Anonymousreply 379July 19, 2015 1:04 AM

r377 is this fanfic?

by Anonymousreply 380July 19, 2015 3:15 AM

Kris always "over reaches". Renner's kid is non of his bus to be posting. His pompous bitchy ass can't find a human of his own to posts vacation picts with so he has to keep on hitching his dog ass bony pony train to his famous friend. Since he's SO fucking successful in his own right, he should get his own fucking life.

by Anonymousreply 381July 19, 2015 3:24 AM

Are you kidding, R381? I love his passive aggressive ways. He's marking his territory, and keeping those tricks in line.

by Anonymousreply 382July 19, 2015 4:14 AM

Winters' "Bony Pony Train"

ALL time favorite! Thank you R381!

by Anonymousreply 383July 19, 2015 4:51 AM

The bunny boiler Winters troll has arrived and brought the three remaining Fraufans with her crazy ass rants

by Anonymousreply 384July 19, 2015 4:56 AM

R384 I wonder what these dipshits would do if there was no beard to obsess over. I guess the Winters Troll would still have fuel, but the rest of them would probably spontaneously combust.

by Anonymousreply 385July 19, 2015 5:01 AM

Ah yes r379, you speak the truth. However, I have a source into the world of professional beauty queens, and as luck would have it, specifically Florida and Alabama. Those girls know every little thing about each other, hate each other with a passion and will knife anyone in the back while proclaiming their born again Christian reasons.

The things my sweet butter would not melt cousin (says she is virgin at 23, please bitch) has told me are beyond belief. She is a "Miss" of a southern state and also from a sports royalty family. These girls are traded like stocks on an exchange and if they reach a national title are very savvy and as cold as ice. It takes a LOT of money to compete that level and they know how to raise it. They are "pros" in every sense of the word.

My point being dear r379, jealousy and mean spiritedness fuel gossip and those girls can not be stopped. Releasing a video of herself shooting a semi automatic rifle while dressed in black lace underwear surrounded by a group of hovering excited men is a big, big mistake.

by Anonymousreply 386July 19, 2015 5:21 AM

Correction: "in the world" not "into the world"

by Anonymousreply 387July 19, 2015 5:43 AM

Forget that bikini clad bag of beard. Am I the only one freaking out about his freakish meaty paw troll feet hands in this picture???? JFC, who in their right mind would let those fingers near their junk?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388July 19, 2015 5:48 AM

R388 That really is a bad photo!

by Anonymousreply 389July 19, 2015 8:31 AM

r386 please take your bullshit back to tumblr

by Anonymousreply 390July 19, 2015 10:46 AM

R388 He has clubbed fingers which can be indicative of heart/lung diseases where the blood isn't getting enough oxygen. Dude seriously needs to quit smoking and drinking if he wants to see 50.

by Anonymousreply 391July 19, 2015 1:12 PM

"My point being dear [R379], jealousy and mean spiritedness fuel gossip and those girls can not be stopped. Releasing a video of herself shooting a semi automatic rifle while dressed in black lace underwear surrounded by a group of hovering excited men is a big, big mistake."

Okay, I see your point about these women having serious financial backing but what the heck does this bit have to do with anything?

by Anonymousreply 392July 19, 2015 1:15 PM

Thanks for the picture, R388. I'm going to use it to scare the birds on my roof. Those Owl statues do jack shit.

by Anonymousreply 393July 19, 2015 2:53 PM

R393 add photos of Pussy Pacheco in her BDSN get up and Gun touting Bimbo Brain Deficient Queen --- and those birds will become terrified to death

by Anonymousreply 394July 19, 2015 4:39 PM

Your lover boy God King Kris is leaving Montreal Per his own instagram post.

by Anonymousreply 395July 19, 2015 7:15 PM

Winters is shuttling the kid back and forth around all these locations. This little girl is a golden goose egg for more than one manipulator. Oldehoff needs to step up her game to stay in the race with the team of professional ass kissers now surrounding Renner.

by Anonymousreply 396July 19, 2015 8:05 PM

Before Renner knows it, he'll be bankrupt while everyone else (Family, friends, users, abusers, manipulators, hookers, beauty bimbos) cashed in on all fronts and living hog wild off of his back.

by Anonymousreply 397July 19, 2015 10:34 PM

Why are all you dumb cows up in Winters ass. You bitches need to get a grip that he and Renner have been together for TWO DECADES.

by Anonymousreply 398July 19, 2015 10:37 PM

If Ava is going back to LA, only Renner has the legal authority to transport his child across borders, not Kris nor Mama Val. So, if yes, then Renner's left for the weekend to bring the child back to her Hooker Mother and will be flying back to Montreal to continue filming.

by Anonymousreply 399July 19, 2015 10:41 PM

r399 you have no idea of the legal agreement so kindly waddle back to tumblr

by Anonymousreply 400July 19, 2015 10:56 PM

R400 any dumbass knows only the legal parent or guardian can transport a child across a border between countries and only if legal motorized authority has been given by the parent who is not present. Kris is neither blood related 1st line family (parent, grandparent) nor a legal guardian nor a ward authorized by the court.

by Anonymousreply 401July 20, 2015 12:36 AM

*Notorized (fucking auto correct)

Furthermore, if Kris was a legal spouse, you bet that news would've been plastered everywhere, first + foremost by you fucks

by Anonymousreply 402July 20, 2015 12:39 AM

Pure bull re taking a child over state and country borders. A person agreed to by both parents through the prescribed legal procedure may escort a child. Nannies, nurses and distant relatives or technically unrelated relatives like stepmothers do it all the time. You just have have agreement between the parents and the correct paperwork.

by Anonymousreply 403July 20, 2015 2:37 AM

My nephews travel to Canada all the time with their hockey teams. My boyfriend's 12 year old daughter went to Hawaii with her best friend's family. When I was 22 I took my 6 year old stepbrother to Arizona so he could spend the summer with his grandparents while his father was treated for cancer. It is all paperwork and cooperation. It also takes money. Not everyone can afford to spend six or seven hundred dollars having lawyers prepare various letters and research what each state, country and airline require.

by Anonymousreply 404July 20, 2015 3:14 AM

Per r401 ranting. Besides the contradiction between "only a parent" changing to "first line family" in the next (and believe me immigration officials do not give one fuck if the person with the child is blood related or a grandparent - they have to go through exactly the same procedure as anyone else), what I am especially taken with is the idea that should Winters become a ward of the court, he could legally travel with the child.

Whoever r401 is, she has no respect for any DL'rs ability to spot a blow hard liar a mile away. Maybe she just very, very drunk.

by Anonymousreply 405July 20, 2015 3:28 AM

Isn't this house sale old news? the comments tho.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406July 20, 2015 12:45 PM

Love the comments! Worth the look!

by Anonymousreply 407July 20, 2015 2:28 PM

Again: any doubts?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408July 20, 2015 3:20 PM

@408 are there any more pics or just the one?

by Anonymousreply 409July 20, 2015 3:44 PM

Nice looking family. I took notice that Winters is wearing Renner's often worn blue henley shirt. It's darling how they share clothes.

the kid has the 'take no prisoners' expression of Winters. Finger point and all. Love it.

by Anonymousreply 410July 20, 2015 4:14 PM

No PDA. Not walking beside each other. Just an outing and a walk. Says nothing. Except Renner's "my daughter, my child". Tats it. Lots it's of humans go out for a walk - everyday. Including dad's with their kids + their friends.

by Anonymousreply 411July 20, 2015 4:28 PM

r411 is a fanfrau in homophobic turmoil!

by Anonymousreply 412July 20, 2015 4:35 PM

Not quite bimbo R412 If they are a couple or are trying to "reveal" something, , Kris would be walking beside Renner on either side. You know, like normal couples. Or maybe you don't know? Try living one someday.

by Anonymousreply 413July 20, 2015 5:16 PM

R411 and R413 should they stop in the middle of this Montreal city street and take turns blowing and fisting each other? would that be the proof you need that they are a couple?

Please just go back to IMDB and Tumblr. keep your fingers in your ear and and lalalalalalala all you want. In the end, this is exactly what it is. A family walking down a sidewalk. some walk a bit faster, some lag behind. Normal.

by Anonymousreply 414July 20, 2015 5:24 PM

r414 not all gay men are into 'fisting' . Zip it with the sexual stereotypes.

by Anonymousreply 415July 20, 2015 5:29 PM

R409 Here, for your Tumblr! (I hate this new Datalounge GUI, too slow!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416July 20, 2015 6:52 PM

r416 link fail

by Anonymousreply 417July 20, 2015 7:07 PM

" wearing Renner's often worn blue henley shirt" - hilarious that Fan Frau #1 Bored2 keeps track of her boyfriend's clothes.

by Anonymousreply 418July 20, 2015 10:15 PM

More than 1 human on the planet have bought that brand, type + color top, including your God Krispy Kringle Kris. Meaning, Bean Bag, Kris can afford to buy, maintain, travel with -- his own clothes.

by Anonymousreply 419July 20, 2015 10:57 PM

R408 Where did this come from and are there any more?

by Anonymousreply 420July 20, 2015 11:06 PM

Now I am in a quandary. R419's "Krispy Kringle Kris" or r381's "Winters' Bony Pony Train"? Which is better?

by Anonymousreply 421July 21, 2015 12:40 AM

I'm digging the Bony Pony Train! Lol.

by Anonymousreply 422July 21, 2015 12:45 AM

I second the Winters Bony Pony Train.

by Anonymousreply 423July 21, 2015 12:47 AM

Per the link shown picture, the link refers to a Russian site. The picture itself has watermark in Chinese. The watermark makes me think it was taken by a pro. Maybe hanging around the Montreal airport or a hotel.

Sheesh, that baby has long legs. From pictures, I think her mom has the longest legs in proportion to her relatively modest height I have ever seen. Even in flip flops she looked like she was in heels. Wonder how tall the kid will get?

And yes, Bored2, I worship Sonni as my goddess, sacrifice to her, etc, etc per your anticipated spit-flecked ravings. And of course these comments make me a homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 424July 21, 2015 1:08 AM

r424 nobody gives a shit about you nor that paid off beard.

At this point how can anyone doubt the reality.

Renner's handlers will ensure these pap pics won't get picked up by U.S. Celebrity sites.

by Anonymousreply 425July 21, 2015 11:58 AM

R424 same Russian site Pussy Pacheco used for her airport with baby picts? Maybe she's pushing the pap button to get to some money? Wouldn't put it past her. She lost our big time from scoring bug cash. She's good for threatening + exporting by setting up side bar irrelevant picts.

by Anonymousreply 426July 21, 2015 12:06 PM

Correcting auto spell monsters: " She lost out big time from scoring big cash."

by Anonymousreply 427July 21, 2015 12:09 PM

Can someone please translate r426 into sober?

by Anonymousreply 428July 21, 2015 12:11 PM

R428 Put your eyeballs in and try reading, dumb fuck.

Simple. Pacheco has used the Russian paps before. Interesting how no other media / pap outlet took pictures. The only one who lost on the "oops" baby- for-profit gig was Pacheco. Per court depositions, she has tried the extortion route before. Who has to gain from causing veiled threat gay controversy on the heels of a major world wide movie premier? Only 1 person.

by Anonymousreply 429July 21, 2015 12:17 PM

R416 Can't post in the link field, it doesn't work. So go search Google for hqspace at weibo.com Scroll the page until you find the set of pics.

by Anonymousreply 430July 21, 2015 1:42 PM

"Rumoured assistant". Hehe. Bet Kris won't like that one.... on the other hand, whoever captions these celebs pics doesn't seem to have a clue.

by Anonymousreply 431July 21, 2015 6:01 PM

The Bimbo Queen announced on twitter she's on her way to Montreal and on the flight right now.

I hope he falls on his sword the second time + pays big time.

Where's Lainey to be all over this new fuck-up-hook-up.

Oh and egg, you may just get your wish with the Bimbo hitting the NYC MI red carpet after all.

by Anonymousreply 432July 21, 2015 7:40 PM

I refuse to believe that the Wicked Ginger of the West will let that happen, R432. Babysitting the kid isn't his only job. He is also Renner's trick slayer. He massacred trick #1 with his testimony in the divorce. What do you think he will do to this broad?

by Anonymousreply 433July 21, 2015 8:35 PM

I see a major hissy fit coming on. Be prepared for some pretty sweet pictures on the Tangerine Bony Pony Instagram page. And a few little news items ostensibly about house flipping yet casually imparting intimate info.

She is not being in the least discreet. After a tweet like that, there will be paparazzi looking for her at the airport and staking out his hotel.

by Anonymousreply 434July 21, 2015 10:37 PM

Someone get Lainey + that Russian pap on their ass.

by Anonymousreply 435July 21, 2015 10:44 PM

ah yes, i feel a deja vu coming on. Let's have a pallet cleanser: " Men and women—there's a lot of headwind in that department, and there are very different principles and emotions and outlooks. My girl is masculine in a lot of ways, even though she looks like a supermodel. That works out. A girly girl just doesn't do it for me. I can't have a conversation about your broken nail"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436July 21, 2015 11:21 PM

Omg! I remember that interview! He's so full of shit, he doesn't know what he wants!

by Anonymousreply 437July 22, 2015 12:00 AM

This new beard is worse than that vulgar backwater Canadian he married. Guns and xenophobic. Wow that closet is a bitter space

by Anonymousreply 438July 22, 2015 12:53 AM

With all her tweets, she sounds thirsty. Hungry for the spotlight and is willing to do whatever it takes to get it. They deserve each other! Can't wait for the red carpet

by Anonymousreply 439July 22, 2015 12:57 AM

Someone tweeted question asking if she has her premiere gown yet. I hope she answers. How would the height thing be handled? She has said that she never wears less than 4" heels because she "won't be shamed for being tall". That would put her at 6'3".

by Anonymousreply 440July 22, 2015 2:16 AM

So she is meeting his Dad, it seems. She thought she was going to be alone with him

by Anonymousreply 441July 22, 2015 2:57 AM

You are pathetic r441, if the dad and kids left before she got there, you would say Renner hustled them out before his sleazy girlfriend arrived. You have probably never been in a relationship so I will explain it to you. Having your GF/BF hang out with your dad and siblings is a strong sign of commitment and pride in who you are seeing. Oldehoff is slavering at the bit to get there and make squealy noises over the munchkins. I'll bet she has presents for them. They will still have plenty of time alone as dad and toddlers tend to go to bed early.

by Anonymousreply 442July 22, 2015 3:52 AM

Adding to the above, Renner must have moved heaven and earth to make sure Winters is several states away. He might still fly in as a big surprise.

by Anonymousreply 443July 22, 2015 3:55 AM

OMG !! I really don't get all these . OK, Renner is gay , no doubt about that . But maybe , just maybe Winters is just a life long friend . How in the world is it possible for him to be Renner's BF and put up with all this shit . Not even a saint can endure so much drama .

by Anonymousreply 444July 22, 2015 5:20 AM

R439 Uhm no, not this time. Maybe next red carpet, the one for The Story of Your Life. It's too soon. Keep my popcorn bucket on the shelf. Of course all of you are invited.

by Anonymousreply 445July 22, 2015 11:07 AM

Maybe she's going there to bang the Dad. He likes them young doesn't he?

by Anonymousreply 446July 22, 2015 11:26 AM

R446 well it is the male family heirloom pattern - divorce - keep trading in the female once past a certain age. The Sunday dinner desert for the males in that family - Bimbos A la Cart

Taking bets: 1. How long before the "oops pregnancy " Bimbo Beauty version 2.0 2. How much $$$ Bimbo Queen will score from sugar daddy once she dumps his ass for a bigger sugar daddy.

by Anonymousreply 447July 22, 2015 12:28 PM

I am on that bet.

by Anonymousreply 448July 22, 2015 1:32 PM

Judging by how he speaks about women in sexist and demeaning ways, I am shocked at how many women fans he draws. Bizarre. But now who are you all talking about? Isn't he divorcing some young model right now?

This bearding thing is a new habit of his and it seems to be for prolonging his career. or Tammy C is behind this for selfish reasons on that MI movie coming out.

by Anonymousreply 449July 22, 2015 1:51 PM

R449 - I feel the same way. Why would any woman be attracted to a man who thinks about them as a gender the way Renner clearly does?

by Anonymousreply 450July 22, 2015 2:16 PM

Bimbo Queen tweeted she'll be living in LA next month.

Bets starting:

Date to "oops pregnancy" announced /slip?

by Anonymousreply 451July 22, 2015 5:20 PM

Surely he can't fall for that one again?

by Anonymousreply 452July 22, 2015 5:45 PM

He does seem stupid enough, R452.

by Anonymousreply 453July 22, 2015 5:55 PM

So the vast public doesn't realize these c level models do high end escorting as means to supplement their income? are we certain this isn't what this is? Paid companionship for publicity.

that 'brother' is very accommodating.

by Anonymousreply 454July 22, 2015 5:56 PM

Well neither one seems too bright, so I wouldn't put it past them.

by Anonymousreply 455July 22, 2015 5:56 PM

I never thought after that last PR shitshow he would immediately run into another exact copy of said shitshow, even when the first shitshow is not legally finalized as finished.

I think the French bulldog is the only thinking breathing creature in this family. I am now doubting Winter's common sense.

by Anonymousreply 456July 22, 2015 6:04 PM

R454 - I wouldn't rule that out by any means.

by Anonymousreply 457July 22, 2015 6:09 PM

Maybe Winters had Renner neutered this time around.

by Anonymousreply 458July 22, 2015 6:11 PM

He doesn't need to be neutered because he doesn't fuck women.

by Anonymousreply 459July 22, 2015 8:33 PM

So it looks like he got papped strolling around Montrael with his bonified. That man is often papped in candid with Renner. But Renner is deeeeep in the closet. He wants to retain his A status. So he apparently has a new nobody with trout pout and bolt-ons. Just the type of empty headed pleasure model Renner thinks the heteros go crazy for and forget all that Internet chatter about his oft-seen male companion. It's been said a million times on DL that the Hollywood machine builds these closets and these players trap themselves in it with lies and smoke shows. That first beard looks like a surrogate gone rouge. He did use the machine to obliterate her. I watched this guy turn into an obnoxious petty bully in last few years. Thank The Machine.

by Anonymousreply 460July 22, 2015 8:43 PM

Rouge = rougue

by Anonymousreply 461July 22, 2015 8:48 PM

Mr winters is now the help

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462July 23, 2015 12:55 AM

Well Gingersnaps might want to chat to Renfield about his penchant for dressing so heavily to one side. His junk always is so "there" in pics. It's quite disarming.

by Anonymousreply 463July 23, 2015 10:30 AM

r463 that's the only appealing feature he's got left.

One poster on the Closeted Stars thread describes his appearance as a 55 year old seperatist lesbian with a mullet from the 1980s

by Anonymousreply 464July 23, 2015 4:08 PM

R464 Oh I just died laughing at that description. The people sitting next to me just heard "ha ha ha ha *thunk*" which was me laughing my head off. I just don't get it with the junk. His pants aren't even that tight,but the biz just always seems to be up in your face. Maybe he stuffs a banana down his pants or something

by Anonymousreply 465July 24, 2015 1:55 AM

I'm curious as well, R465 but all we've got is some ass pics to work with.

What are everyone's thoughts? Good ? Bad?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466July 24, 2015 12:10 PM

That ass is even more pathetic than his face.

by Anonymousreply 467July 24, 2015 1:04 PM

Actually, the ass isn't too bad. Not great but better than his repulsive face.

by Anonymousreply 468July 24, 2015 4:51 PM

Is this an old ass pic of him? Because when you see him in pants now, he seems to have a really hard looking perky ass. Maybe a few years of gym since this pic? I think his current ass and arms are spectacular. His chest/mid section are a bit meh and those hands are an absolute no. But, regarding the sausage, maybe it is just short and thick like him. Certainly looks that way in his pants. He's got a very "in your face" dick in pictures. Cmon Princess Geranium, take one for the team and give us a snap of Little Jeremy.

by Anonymousreply 469July 25, 2015 2:20 AM

I hesitate as the site is so cheesy, but the question has been asked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470July 25, 2015 4:52 AM

I wouldn't mind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471July 25, 2015 4:59 AM

Well, that looks painful. Also looks in desperate need of Bloody Mary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472July 25, 2015 5:20 AM

Per r472 - "in need of 'a' bloody mary. And photo referred to is second to last. That looks like an expensive suit. How do you tell a tailor that you want your peen clearly defined?

by Anonymousreply 473July 25, 2015 5:30 AM

Hmmmmm, does seem to have something to offer if you could put a bag on his head, then. His ass looking much finer in recent shots, so thinking those gym sessions paying off. His middle and chest is really below par, no shape, just a chunky little gnome through the torso. He seems to always wear fabulous watches. The arms are bliss, but he'd need gloves to get those freaky mitts near me. also, in the suit shots, he seems to be wearing a fantastic amount of makeup. I dunno, you just don't want a dudes foundation rubbing off on your crotch, do you? Yep, gloves, bag on the head, gag and pants off and he's an absolute catch!

by Anonymousreply 474July 25, 2015 8:09 AM

There will be lots of gays flocking to the theaters to see these closet cases.

by Anonymousreply 475July 25, 2015 12:18 PM

The glove needs to go full body with a cut out for the ass since that's the only redeeming quality.

by Anonymousreply 476July 25, 2015 12:42 PM

And the only "authentic" part to it. He did call himself an "ass"

so......

by Anonymousreply 477July 25, 2015 12:44 PM

All beans, no frank.

by Anonymousreply 478July 25, 2015 1:08 PM

2/10. Would not bang.

by Anonymousreply 479July 25, 2015 2:53 PM

I think he has a cute little bubble butt, better now than in that old pic. That was before al the THL, AV and BL workout.

by Anonymousreply 480July 25, 2015 2:54 PM

not to take the fun away from the dick-stare: looks like the beard candidate may have failed the audition in Montreal (if she really went- curious lack of pics). a few passive aggressive tweets about lack of character and loyalty and selfish opportunistic were deleted by evening.

Ok. back to the dick stare.....

by Anonymousreply 481July 25, 2015 4:16 PM

The Bimbo Queen is slightly smarter than the hooker trash. She probably is asking for The Big Deal : exclusive rights with full promotion + royalties. She is from the land of The Price Is Right after all.

by Anonymousreply 482July 25, 2015 5:03 PM

Oldehoff stopped following Renner on Twitter and Kris on Instagram - hmmm ...

by Anonymousreply 483July 25, 2015 9:30 PM

Guess bearding wasn't her thing after all.

by Anonymousreply 484July 25, 2015 9:32 PM

I told you all - no red carpet, no other services will be rendered. It is only a week away. She must have blocked out the time in her busy schedule and bought a dress. Imagine the showdown with Kristoffer.

She may decide to forgive him. She needs a few social a appearances with him in LA for that entrée to the A list party scene. Trying to break in at 28 when all your competition is 22 and under is going to be rough.

by Anonymousreply 485July 25, 2015 10:42 PM

Great, now will you all shut the fuck up about her? Just look out for Kris at the MI premiere.

by Anonymousreply 486July 25, 2015 10:43 PM

Has he come to his senses and ditched the Bimbo De Jour? Or was there an almighty bitch fight between her and Kris (handbags at dawn!) and the only one with any discernible talent won?

by Anonymousreply 487July 25, 2015 10:52 PM

I wonder if Winters read this DL thread.

by Anonymousreply 488July 25, 2015 11:16 PM

Maybe now he should look for someone his own age? All that comes with bimbos that age is drama! Even though that sounds like the right thing to do, nobody his age will beard for him. So on to the next 20 something. Good luck asshole!

by Anonymousreply 489July 26, 2015 12:20 AM

All hail the trick slayer!

Winters 2, Tricks 0

by Anonymousreply 490July 26, 2015 12:24 AM

Bored2, R213 here, you make my day just a little brighter with your tag line signatures. I can only imagine you are the acest bitch in real life. Hmmmm, too bad the tweets were deleted, would have been a good laugh. Shitt MouldyTwat, you're on the bench. Gingersnaps, you're up! And regarding his penis, I concur with the all beans no frank statement. Saggy ass old man balls would account for the "gosh it's just everywhere look". How's the unfollow by MouldyTwat. In her teeny bopper world that is probably the heaviest throw down around. Boted2, I still think you should take one for the team and select the next beard for Princess Geranium. I had to giggle re the Loyalty tweet you mentioned. What loyalty? I gave you my vag, now you have to give me, oh, everything in the world. What a stupid gronk. Note: in the country I am from a gronk is a slapper who is also just stupid slag. And seeming as how she was trying to land Gronk, I find the moniker fitting.

by Anonymousreply 491July 26, 2015 1:03 AM

On the same day she tweets sad pooh tears about her uncle dying, she also posted (now deleted):

"There's something wrong with your character, if opportunity controls your loyalty."

(To her BFFs ): " lol! but you need your super amazing co-singer!"

And see thought of the day

"Set no limitations or expectations." Limits are based on the level of your desires & having no expectations means no disappointments.

by Anonymousreply 492July 26, 2015 1:42 AM

R492 correction And her Deep thought of the day

by Anonymousreply 493July 26, 2015 1:44 AM

How's an opportunist fame whore throwing down at someone about being opportunistic. That's a slice of deep fried gold, right there. Regardless of all Princess Geraniums short comings, he is, at least, a decent character actor. So he has some talent. That girl has nothing but her looks and most of those look bought. Shit, if him and Gingersnaps wanted a kid out of her, I hope he got the baby batter in the oven before her tantrum. Because he is going to find it harder to get beards, with even more "you are a complete fucktard" baggage. On Jezza's Twitter there is a tweet about Simon Pegg claiming Jezza sent him a pic of his man bits. So, for those still pondering the dick stare, Pegg seems to have the goods to decide one way or the other. Someone, get on that, would ya? Man, can't you just hear Winters screeching "see bitch, that's why I sit next to him for pictures on the roller coaster!" and then perhaps walloping her with a high end bag. You gotta wonder if with a bitch like Kris and a self loathing tool like Jezza for parents, if that kid isn't gonna be able to incinerate people on sight as she grows up.

by Anonymousreply 494July 26, 2015 2:07 AM

For what it's worth Jezza still folllows the Bimbo on Twitter, no idea on other socials. Now I'm waiting to decide what to do with my popcorn...

by Anonymousreply 495July 26, 2015 5:29 AM

either he doesn't care enough to stop following her or he doesn't know how. Take your pick.

by Anonymousreply 496July 26, 2015 5:34 AM

R495, popcorn is not needed , Ginger is too clever for them, Like it wasn't needed for the hooker .

by Anonymousreply 497July 26, 2015 5:40 AM

I say it was simple. Remember Renner's Dad + fam is up there. As someone said., this was a test week and it looks like sh to But "looks like" because we all know looks are deceivinh in Renner's world. And I don't think it was Kris wh made the decision, but rather Bimbo yen pulled a "I'm going to control you" attempt because it's all about her; she "expected" the red carpet + big media debut --- But Renner pulled the plug And I think Dad had something to say towards confirming the decision.

But we'll see.

by Anonymousreply 498July 26, 2015 7:21 AM

Dad ? I thought dad was out of the picture !!

by Anonymousreply 499July 26, 2015 7:34 AM

R495 Egg, The Bimbo probably took his phone and followed herself on Twitter. Or Gingersnaps did it to patrol her tweets, because she has been off the hook at times. Jizz Florida shoots her mouth off a bit often for this bearding gig, I suspect. Maybe we need a GoFundMe to help with the Beard Search. Or we could run a reality show to find one. Bored2, Egg and I for the panel. It could be great fun. Egg, you can bring the popcorn. I'll take one for the team and get a snap of the weiner to settle the peen debate. Bored2, you try and keep Gingersnaps in line because he comes off like a guy who would cut a bitch and I think you could take him.

by Anonymousreply 500July 26, 2015 10:17 AM

I vote reality show! And lots of popcorn!

by Anonymousreply 501July 26, 2015 12:12 PM

Renner's been such a liar, I don't believe anything until we see the proof. For all we know The Bimbo signed the confidentiality agreement hence unfollow + delete tweets. He's desperate. His core fanatics have dropped his ass. Fewer are giving a shit about what he tweets. His name was all but ignored at the Vienna Red Carpet MI R premier (Cruise only mention his last name once in passing like he wasn't even in this film). I won't be surprised if he drops a bomb Monday and says he + "gf" are expecting. That's the level of a lying douchebag (James Woods the 2nd) Renner is.

And yes Renner's father (+fam) has been in Montreal this whole week and per their post are heading out on the 27.

by Anonymousreply 502July 26, 2015 12:55 PM

R502 is over-reacting and needs a paper bag. ok, let's pretend he is 'straight'. His first marriage to that other 20ish 'underwear' model type hasn't even finalized by the courts after 10 months of marriage and even longer time spend on the media mudslinging. His new gal splashes her social media with side-boob, duck lips, and racial resentment. Maybe he saw another shitshow and decided to end it ?

I have a sneaking suspicion his biological father is a bit of a homophobe who doesn't acknowledge Kris in Renner's life.

IMHO she's just flat out loony and ignorant so the beard contract was terminated. She would have made his image look even more ridiculous than Charlie Sheen

by Anonymousreply 503July 26, 2015 1:59 PM

Still Gay

by Anonymousreply 504July 26, 2015 5:35 PM

I enjoyed my popcorn while following beard #1 shitshow! But as it seems Sonni 2.0 gave up (and I won't be that sure, unfollowing someone means nothing, everybody can have more accounts under false identities) because she isn't into threesome in the end, I'll just have a "lollipop" if you know what I mean.

by Anonymousreply 505July 26, 2015 5:50 PM

I see y'all still haven't figured out whether this guy is bi or gay.

by Anonymousreply 506July 26, 2015 5:53 PM

R506 - Have *you*?

by Anonymousreply 507July 26, 2015 5:54 PM

I have.

by Anonymousreply 508July 26, 2015 6:40 PM

Check out the new Bimbo flavour of the day Sugar Daddy Renner is following.

Met in NYC in prep for the big red carpet tomorrow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509July 26, 2015 8:36 PM

@509 - she interviewed him as part of the press junket. He follows plenty of the same type already.

by Anonymousreply 510July 26, 2015 8:56 PM

Renner's gay. The barely-even-a-beard-obsessed fraus in this thread don't make him less gay.

by Anonymousreply 511July 26, 2015 10:18 PM

The Bimbo Queen has been tweeting up a storm. So much for her penthos. Wonder Still shocking up in Montreal or with Sugar Daddy Grandpa Renner in NYC or back watching flamingos in Florida. Her face hunger is too grand to skip out so close to the big day day say she's in NYC mooching , leaching.

by Anonymousreply 512July 27, 2015 2:26 AM

can someone please translate R512 into 'sane'

by Anonymousreply 513July 27, 2015 9:55 AM

Urgh. Enough about this twat waffle. Those tweets of his MI interviews. He is looking old and tired. And those hands aren't getting any less troll feetier. He was a cutie well Into his 30's but his 40's, he just looks beat up. Bored2, I agree with Daddy being unaccepting of Kris. What a messy life this guy has.

by Anonymousreply 514July 27, 2015 12:07 PM

R512 Autocorrect is not your friend.

by Anonymousreply 515July 27, 2015 4:07 PM

MI5 premiere is today in NYC. Lots of pics of Renner signing autographs and nary a beard in sight. And based on his Instagram feed, looks like Kris is dogsitting in LA.

by Anonymousreply 516July 27, 2015 11:14 PM

So much mascara on his eyes yikes! Seems the PR did not want drama on this premiere and left the roomie in LA. By the way pap with a woman 😮 maybe to make jealous the Bimbo Queen and to diminish the photos with Kris in Montreal. I think queeny invited herself to Montreal and was left hanging there.

by Anonymousreply 517July 28, 2015 2:47 AM

Links to the mascara and the woman pap sitch please.

by Anonymousreply 518July 28, 2015 7:17 AM

Taking a look at the premier pictures with Cruise - does Cruise wear a full on wig? Yikes!

by Anonymousreply 519July 28, 2015 8:52 AM

Tiny and Tammy couldn't keep their hands off each other on that red carpet

by Anonymousreply 520July 28, 2015 9:49 AM

Isn't Renner good friends with Sam Rockwell and RDJ, who might be bi, but I think Rockwell is straight.

by Anonymousreply 521July 28, 2015 10:26 AM

R521. So? Gay men have straight friends

by Anonymousreply 522July 28, 2015 11:01 AM

Ye Gods.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523July 28, 2015 11:51 AM

Terrifying stuff. His teeth look like blackened stumps. Looking old. Gingersnaps dropping the ball on the skin care here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524July 28, 2015 11:53 AM

R517 He (they) wants kids. Time flies and he's looking for an uterus on (possibly nice) legs to have more. He needs a mother for his brats, not a woman at his side of course as Kris is already there.

by Anonymousreply 525July 28, 2015 2:50 PM

I can't believe Cruise's cult let him walk out the door, with that thing on his head. What the fuck is that? Did he scalp one of his ex wives?

by Anonymousreply 526July 28, 2015 3:11 PM

R526 - Hahaha!

by Anonymousreply 527July 28, 2015 3:25 PM

R517 I noticed the eyeliner as well and in some shots you can see how thick the foundation makeup is. It looks pancaked on.

Is it normal for male celebs to do this at red carpet events? Bright lights and flash cameras will make sweaty / oily skin look too shiny but this seems a bit much.

by Anonymousreply 528July 28, 2015 10:44 PM

R528 - Some male celebs do wear make up on the red carpet, yes. But not usually caked on like that.

by Anonymousreply 529July 28, 2015 10:46 PM

They wear some makeup but not to the extent Renner does. He really over-utilizes the black eyeliner, its very aging. He's like the Kate Middleton of A-list movie actors.

by Anonymousreply 530July 28, 2015 11:47 PM

Clicky Clicky !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531July 29, 2015 12:22 AM

He must have been the worst makeup artist ever. He is also wearing white eyeliner on his waterline. White ages the fuck out of you.

Gentlemen, if you must strut the red carpet, go with nude eyeliner, and some Korean BB cream. Lightly applied only.

Renner looks like he had a lobotomy in R524's picture. I see that Cruise thought it was the only way to prevent him from saying anything stupid.

by Anonymousreply 532July 29, 2015 1:27 AM

Had to check, looks like the bearding is back on! May the drama between jezza and thirsty girl continue! Well, at least she's following him again. Get the popcorn ready!

by Anonymousreply 533July 29, 2015 11:26 AM

he's a gay man with a long term partner. It's an open secret in LA. It's past the point of believability if he paraded another bimbo.

But he's an self loathing asshole and this miss thing seems like a stalking nutter. Anyone who plays out their so called personal drama on social media are dunderheads

by Anonymousreply 534July 29, 2015 12:09 PM

Miss Thang is full of drama!

by Anonymousreply 535July 29, 2015 12:24 PM

She doesn't even have any selfrespect OR if she did not do it wouldn't get paid for July! Need money for the moving.

by Anonymousreply 536July 29, 2015 12:35 PM

Tater is really pimping the Tot for Frau clicks. So much for keeping his family private. He's really chewing the scenery on this obvious PR stagecraft.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537July 29, 2015 2:57 PM

lolwut.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538July 29, 2015 8:34 PM

Did his fans make up that report?

by Anonymousreply 539July 29, 2015 8:35 PM

So now they print fanfic as gossip?

by Anonymousreply 540July 29, 2015 8:40 PM

Didn't Winters state in Renner divorce statements that he moved out of the Sturges house during that shitshow marriage to go live with Renner's mother?

I wonder if this source is that bitter hooker who lost the bearding contract - the second hooker I mean. The first one is just happy enough to snort through her child support payments.

by Anonymousreply 541July 29, 2015 10:07 PM

Renner and Winters moved into adjoining mansions on the same property. Renner's mom lives in the same one as Kris. But it is all just a technicality, the homes are completely open to each other. This is how Renner manages his so-called 50/50 custody. The kid is technically at his house, but the two full time (and free) care takers live across the patio. Saves him a hundred thou a year as he can maintain that he is in town and available to take care his kid whenever needed. He has multiple pseudo nannies covering for him while he works and parties. So no, Winters did not move into Renner's new house, he missed it by about 20 feet.

by Anonymousreply 542July 30, 2015 12:27 AM

So then how does the Bimbo Queen come into play? I she going to be the third caretaker? Or another 50/50 joint custody?

by Anonymousreply 543July 30, 2015 1:17 AM

She is just a girlfriend (if you accept Renner is straight) or a social beard and potential surrogate (if you accept Renner is gay). She and her pageant pal, Miss Alabama, got a little fame whorish/indiscreet on social media otherwise Oldehoff would have flown under the radar as one of dozens of short term girlfriends Renner has had. They all think they are exclusive and long term. Because he is just soooo sincere and shares his soul.

Please note that per the terms of this thread, these comments constitute homophobic hate language and I should just fuck off and die. Or trundle back to Tumblr in my kaftan. Which is the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 544July 30, 2015 1:31 AM

How is Winters okay with being set up as the pathetic, mooching best friend? He has his own money, he doesn't need to live with Renner, and he wouldn't be if he wasn't his boyfriend! They have a kid together now for fuck's sake. Drop the act, already.

by Anonymousreply 545July 30, 2015 1:40 AM

Winters' was mildly successful as a decorator and working with Renner flipping houses. Selling a house for 8 mil that you (and other investors) bought for five mil does not give you 3 mil profit. I know many flippers and a percentage of 10 to 15 percent is considered a wildly profitable return over the six month to two year period you have your money out there. And that is what you get after all the costs of running a site for a year or so. I know for a fact that Winters has wealthy investors in on the recent houses; so those people are paid back with interest also. And then you take most of your profit and put it into a down payment on a short term mortgage and building loan for the next project. They made a living, not millions.

It was Renner's movie money and celebrity pull that let Winters get into the kind of client that has stupid money. Winters is very much famous and in with the A list crowd by the fact of his association with Renner. Renner tried to break away around the time of The Bourne Identity, but Winters orchestrated the whole family into a shit storm of guilt and established his death grip. Spying and lying for Renner in the divorce and child custody depositions makes him permanent.

by Anonymousreply 546July 30, 2015 3:17 AM

If Gingersnaps is as insidious as R546 makes out, Jezza would probably be better off trying his luck with the ladies.

by Anonymousreply 547July 30, 2015 7:38 AM

Hope everyone is enjoying the Bunny Boiling Winters Troll's Fanfic. Very creative.

Perhaps this Loony Frau is the writer of that gossip bit about Renner kicking out Winters

by Anonymousreply 548July 30, 2015 8:08 AM

I find it hilarious that Renner's insane fanfraus spend so much time thinking up this nonsense like R546. They are really taking this notion of him being with another man very hard. And they won't go down without a fight.

Kris Winters is the Jim Jones of the Renner household. I wonder what techniques he employs to keep the Renner family in such a spell. A strong enough spell for Renner to take him on vacations, football games, on-set trips. That's powerful stuff.

Although wasn't it during the Bourne Identity filming in Phillipines that Renner ran away from an ax fight in a 'nightclub' in 4am in the morning in Phuket ? I wouldn't doubt Renner's inflated celebrity ego led him to make questionable choices and stray .

I am Team Kris - without him in Renner's life early in their struggling actor days Renner would probably have to resort to other means of raising cash for living in Hollywood. Like twink parties.

by Anonymousreply 549July 30, 2015 11:47 AM

Insane fan Frau. U just wrote up 4 paragraph synopsis. I think u are the craziest of them all. You care way to much

by Anonymousreply 550July 30, 2015 4:00 PM

R550 i opened this thread. i will say how much or how little i want, butt-hurt fangirl. go back to policing Renner's IMDB message board.

by Anonymousreply 551July 30, 2015 4:21 PM

BTW R551 who is also R546 who is also R544 : can you provide receipts on your so-called know for a fact knowledge of the private property layout you spelled out in your R542?

What was that, genie troll dar, about me and my long posts?

by Anonymousreply 552July 30, 2015 4:38 PM

You call this a cat fight??

by Anonymousreply 553July 30, 2015 4:40 PM

R549, cut out the knee-jerk homophobic stereotypes. Very few young gay men hit the twink party circuit just because they are low on cash. Not that there is anything wrong with that (except to hypocrite Bored2).

Saying your god and saviour Bony Pony Kristy saved Renner from life of sin and degradation makes me imagine the little shrine you must have to him on your bedroom dresser. Squeeee!💞

by Anonymousreply 554July 30, 2015 11:34 PM

Fuck you, R554! How dare you take the ginger god's name in vain!

by Anonymousreply 555July 30, 2015 11:45 PM

The Bunny Boiler Winters troll is back

by Anonymousreply 556July 31, 2015 12:05 AM

Bored2, will you marry me. Your posts and jaunty tag lines are bliss. You got the Gingersnaps back! Love the loyalty.

by Anonymousreply 557July 31, 2015 12:13 PM

I'm with 557! Love me some Bored2!

by Anonymousreply 558July 31, 2015 1:08 PM

Renner dumping Winters shit is picking up press. Doesn't Winters employ Renners mother and sisters in his design firm? He should fire that entire hillbilly mess and get the on with his life away from this self loathing douchebag coward troll.

by Anonymousreply 559August 1, 2015 1:59 AM

The source is iffy and I know these Tumblr fraus Stan hard, but there are quite a few pics of Princess Geranium and Gingersnaps on here. And that Gingersnaps never looks too happy, trailing along behind Jezza. Hilariously, Jezza also looks like a Bassett hound in a number of pics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560August 1, 2015 1:03 PM

You can always count on frautown Celebitchy to bring out the gay panic. My favorite comment is the stan who managed to convince herself that Winters was the Lamaze coach to the 'wife' due to Renner away on film set. And the icing of that delusion cake was Winters in the delivery room because this would have been the only chance to see how babies are born.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561August 1, 2015 6:33 PM

JFC! That's some amazing delusion! They do realize even if he wasn't gay he wouldn't have fucked them anyway?

by Anonymousreply 562August 1, 2015 6:42 PM

Bored2, the Lamaze commentary was sublime. My personal favourite was: "Renner shouldn’t smile. He looks like a serious creeper when he does. He looks like a cruise ship steward who just spent the past twenty minutes sniffing the contents of the guests’ underwear drawers." this is some A1 stuff. Sadly, it's completely on the money. Jezza totally looks like an undie sniffing, hide in the bushes kinda person.

by Anonymousreply 563August 1, 2015 11:04 PM

R560 That was a fun site to page through. Did you catch the pics of winters photographed at a construction site for a newspaper interview? an interconnected campus of dwellings. I recognize that as Renner's new home so I guess I owe someone an apology who posted earlier about winters and renner connected by a walkway. A technicality but it allows that shrill of a PR agent to claim they don't live together.

I guess this new housing design is the new beard?

by Anonymousreply 564August 2, 2015 1:29 PM

So theBimbo Queen is tweeting to much hearts and named her car Black Widow (alias The Slut according to Jezza). So the contract is back on since she will be in LA? This woman really has no self esteem well she was in beauty contest what can you expect.

by Anonymousreply 565August 2, 2015 7:23 PM

R565 your gal made it into this Salon article. IT's a goofy infantizing topic but the racism is aptly pointed out. I hope Renner's PR handlers are aptly doing their investigation before securing another beard contract.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566August 2, 2015 7:52 PM

I saw [italic]MI[/italic] yesterday. Every time that Renner was on screen, I was struck both by how unattractive he is for a movie star and his mediocre acting skills for this particular role. He, and another male character, were the subjects of what was meant to be a humorous gag that some might consider homophobic. I immediately thought of DL and this thread.

by Anonymousreply 567August 2, 2015 9:06 PM

R567 Lots of people have been saying that on various sites. The movie was ok, and that Renner is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 568August 2, 2015 9:53 PM

I also thought Renner looked rough in the new MI movie. And I found myself constantly distracted by his ugly clubbed fingers which seemed to show up in far too many scenes.

by Anonymousreply 569August 3, 2015 12:13 AM

r567 well? What was the gag

by Anonymousreply 570August 3, 2015 2:05 AM

Wow, that Gingersnaps must t have much self esteem either. Fancy agreeing to live in a campus style accommodation arrangement to satisfy the Hollywood need for straight. Would you not just say "we've been together all this time, man the fuck up, Princess Geranium". Or walk. I always pegged Gingersnaps for the control freak here but Jezza not only wears the pants, he puts his shoes on and walks all over him, too. Who'd stay with such a self loathing cunt, who can't even admit he lives with you. Beard 1 might have been a whore but there was no pretence. That kid being raised, living a lie. Mama Val should be ashamed she raised such a puss poor spineless piece of shit. you can only hope after such an elaborate ruse, that they are horribly outed and this costs them vast sums of money. Personally I'd like to see them living on ramen noodles under a bridge. Absolute creeps.

by Anonymousreply 571August 3, 2015 10:26 AM

We could continue the discussion on a couple of half-empty threads as this one is almost complete. Try: What has Jeremy Renner been up to lately? OR Jer Renner responds to the "gay rumours." Maybe?

by Anonymousreply 572August 3, 2015 1:35 PM

Does Jeremy Renner take dick? Has a nice ring to it. Thank you R213. Still love that. Lol!

by Anonymousreply 573August 3, 2015 1:53 PM

R573 Yes it does have a nice ring to it. And yes, Jeremy Renner does take dick. Gingersnapping Ranga dick. My sons now dream of seeing that Google search on t shirts, worn by people lining up at the Marvel stand at a Con.

Agree with Egg, when this thread is full, we should mosey over and fill up the others.

I am aghast that he looked so youthful for so long and now looks old and rough. And not in a good rough way, like that hottie Sean Bean. I mean, he looks like if his skin rubbed against you it would hurt.

In the pics of him and Gingersnaps at R560, I cannot believe how downright ugly and pudgy his face looks, like one of those old school toys where you squeeze and the eyes bulge out.

The arms and the ass are all he's got going on now. And for the record, that ass takes dick.

by Anonymousreply 574August 3, 2015 9:03 PM

I think he looks like this!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575August 3, 2015 9:11 PM

Here is angry Bitchface Renner

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576August 3, 2015 9:14 PM

Any of you nitwits can start a thread now. I think we should just call it "The Still Beardless Jeremy Renner Thread"

I love the troll pics. Spot on!

by Anonymousreply 577August 3, 2015 9:20 PM

So Winters has posted an instagram pic of him and a woman on what looks like a date! *gasp*

A desperate attempt to appear straight after the latest batch of rumors?

by Anonymousreply 578August 3, 2015 11:42 PM

They are most likely his hags. Someone in another thread said he has an army of frau hags.

So basically if he's straight, then I'm the Virgin Mary.

by Anonymousreply 579August 4, 2015 12:17 AM

Winters is as straight as a piece of wet spaghetti.

by Anonymousreply 580August 4, 2015 12:50 AM

R580 two thumbs up for the wet spaghetti comment. That had me in stitches. In that Instagram pic he looks like a man who uses a lot of filler. Urgh. If that's the dick Renner takes, he should shop around.

by Anonymousreply 581August 4, 2015 8:19 AM

You mentally incapacitated fanfraus really have a hard on for Winters.

by Anonymousreply 582August 4, 2015 10:09 AM

That woman is the wife or girlfriend of one of his stupid rich eastern European clients. The ones that are desperate for everyone to know how rich and powerful they are. Winters is the go-to decorator for that type. Not for the kind with any kind of taste or that know the value of what they are getting.

You are right, the amount of botox and filler along with eye lift and hair dye has gotten out of control. Pretty soon he is going to look like Jeff from that house flipping show. He already acts like him.

by Anonymousreply 583August 4, 2015 7:40 PM

R583 = that Tacky Florida model type who bombed her beard audition

by Anonymousreply 584August 4, 2015 9:14 PM

Have we gone to a new thread yet? If so which one?

by Anonymousreply 585August 5, 2015 12:29 PM

The What has Jeremy Renner been up to lately thread has lots of room. Bored2, Egg, to the new thread! Regale me with your witticisms.

by Anonymousreply 586August 6, 2015 10:29 AM

Link? Please?

by Anonymousreply 587August 6, 2015 12:42 PM

Link

Q: If Bony Pony Krissy sanctioned , approved this elitist self absorbed Bimbo racist gun toting white supremist, what does that say about him? Renner's already exposed himself as a two faced lying misogynist She must have some BBM moves, seeing as she tweeted directly with "50 shades" author asking for more shades of grey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588August 7, 2015 11:39 AM

*BDSM* (not bbm)

by Anonymousreply 589August 7, 2015 11:42 AM

She probably tweeted looking for tips because a stuck up twat like her probably has no idea how to actually fuck in case it messes up her hair or makeup.

by Anonymousreply 590August 8, 2015 9:16 AM

New thread at : What has Jeremy Renner been up to lately?

by Anonymousreply 591August 8, 2015 11:33 AM
by Anonymousreply 592January 3, 2020 3:41 PM

R592 how did you do that?

by Anonymousreply 593August 22, 2020 9:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!