Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Moral Orel

I love this show and wish there had been more season. The third was the best imho. Any other fans on DL?

by Anonymousreply 6November 26, 2019 6:22 AM

It was awesome.

To this day, I make several batches of my special glaze every day. But I just throw it away.

by Anonymousreply 1April 30, 2015 3:18 AM

I loved Adult Swim shows. I used to watch Moral Orel but a lot of those shows cycle pretty quick. Tim and Eric was a fun watch too.

Nothing will ever eclipse Squidbillies though. I still think Kelsey Grammar voices Dan Halen but the credits say otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 2April 30, 2015 3:29 AM

It got dark and twisted. I loved it.

by Anonymousreply 3April 30, 2015 3:39 AM

Dan Halen is one of the best comic inventions ever made.

Squidbillies rules.

by Anonymousreply 4April 30, 2015 4:02 AM

I love both of these shows.

by Anonymousreply 5May 1, 2015 1:08 AM

it's stupid because it's not realistic.

by Anonymousreply 6November 26, 2019 6:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!