Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

John Cusack

Thirty years in Hollywood and you NEVER hear a peep about his personal life.

by Anonymousreply 107March 25, 2020 12:02 PM

Nor do you hear about his sister.

by Anonymousreply 1March 15, 2015 12:42 AM

Notorious pussy hound. And a Bush supporter.

by Anonymousreply 2March 15, 2015 12:46 AM

I suppose that next you'll be trying to convince us he's gay, OP.

by Anonymousreply 3March 15, 2015 12:48 AM

he loves the night life

by Anonymousreply 4March 15, 2015 12:50 AM

I heard he shit in his trailer. (Or is that just a Hollywood urban legend?)

by Anonymousreply 5March 15, 2015 12:52 AM

Not true OP here is a blind that was revealed to be about John Cusack and Neve Campbell. Who knows if it's true but he has been talked about. Long blind

She will talk about it now. Sometimes. She has to be in a good mood and you have to catch her at just the right time. I have known her forever, and even I don't know everything there is to know. She says it started off great and that she was shocked to be the focus of this guy who at the time seemed to be at the center of the universe. He was A list. He was movies. he was everywhere. He was in everything and people loved him and worshiped him and here he was, dating her. Not just dating her but romancing her and convincing her to leave the guy she was with because he was going to be next to her forever and never leave and everything he said was wonderful. That was the thing though. A lot was words.

When they started dating, the whole e-mail thing was new, and cell phones were great, but texting was not something you did all the time. He was on sets and word would get back to her about the women he was seeing, but then he would call her every night and they would talk and he would make it right. That is the thing. he would always make it right. When she would actually catch him cheating he would send over huge presents. She used to be almost A list. She trashed her career for him because he would keep telling her they were going to get married and she should prepare for it so she would turn down work during that time period and then he would cancel the wedding a month or two before, just to mess with her. He told her franchises were dumb so she walked away from one and turned down another just because she always did what he said.

They had a lot of breakups but she would always take him back. She was the one fighting. he was always with someone else or several people and she would have to work to get him back and then he would hurt her again. Even after the split was finally permanent, the scars were there. It took almost a year for every year they were together for her to start feeling normal again. Normal enough to start talking about it. I know there is more, but it comes out very slow. She does enjoy the fact his career has stalled. He has probably dropped to B+ although he usually is the lead in movies he stars in. She has moved back up to B- again and has moved on. She does not know what she will do if she runs into him. Last time she saw him she hid in her car for an hour until she was sure he had gone.

by Anonymousreply 6March 15, 2015 12:53 AM

[quote] She has moved back up to B- again and has moved on.

B-? I haven't seen her in anything in years.

by Anonymousreply 7March 15, 2015 12:56 AM

He and Matt Dillon seem to have a very similar story. Handsome and popular throughout the 1980s and 90s, but only linked to one or two people romantically (Neve Campbell for John Cusack, Cameron Diaz for Matt Dillon). Supposedly straight, but now in their late 40s or early 50s and never married. Little mention of their private lives.

by Anonymousreply 8March 15, 2015 12:56 AM

He's impotent.

by Anonymousreply 9March 15, 2015 1:02 AM

R6 Don't think he is a normal straight guy, though.

I also read the rumor that he went to gay bathhouses in LA.

by Anonymousreply 10March 15, 2015 1:05 AM

Peep.

by Anonymousreply 11March 15, 2015 1:06 AM

He was hot when he first started out. Remember the movie where he ate a lit cigarette?

by Anonymousreply 12March 15, 2015 1:17 AM

I heard he and Jeremy Piven were lovers.

by Anonymousreply 13March 15, 2015 1:28 AM

Sister Joan has a recurring role on Showtimes SHAMELESS

by Anonymousreply 14March 15, 2015 1:34 AM

Dillon is bi and Cusack doesn't ping at all but has gay rumors.

by Anonymousreply 15March 15, 2015 1:37 AM

Cusack briefly discussed his relationship with Neve Campbell on Howard Stern. Deflected most of his other questions about who he is/has dated.

I think his sister Joan stayed below the radar because they live in Chicago. There are other siblings that act as well.

by Anonymousreply 16March 15, 2015 1:46 AM

Known as a notorious asshole around Chicago. A serious jerk.

His sisters however(Joan and Ann) are a delight.

by Anonymousreply 17March 15, 2015 1:49 AM

What neighborhood(s) do they live in?

by Anonymousreply 18March 15, 2015 1:58 AM

R2 Bullshit. Very, very Leftist. His parents were involved with the Berrigans.

Far, far Left.

by Anonymousreply 19March 15, 2015 4:13 AM

I never liked him or his performances. He always comes off as self-important and arrogant.

by Anonymousreply 20March 15, 2015 7:09 AM

Heard rumors about him being a fucking asshole; drunk asshole. Horrible to fans. Loves punk rock music.

Yes, heard about the gay bathhouse rumors as well. I think he's gay. Is he catholic? could be why he is not out.

by Anonymousreply 21March 15, 2015 7:17 AM

This guy had the biggest about face ever - he was riding high and could do no wrong in Hollywood, all these classic flicks, and then the exact opposite.

by Anonymousreply 22March 15, 2015 7:21 AM

[quote]Sister Joan has a recurring role on Showtimes SHAMELESS

Not anymore. She exited in the third episode of this current fifth season.

by Anonymousreply 23March 15, 2015 7:39 AM

Even Paul Giamatti frequented gay spas, if that dodgy, never-published book "You'll Never Spa in this Town Again" is to be believed.

Warning: link goes to nightmare of a website

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 15, 2015 8:24 AM

There's a "famous" UK acting family with the same last name, are they related to "our" Cusacks?

by Anonymousreply 25March 15, 2015 9:46 AM

R25 John Cusack and his siblings are not British. They're from Chicago.

by Anonymousreply 26March 15, 2015 9:58 AM

I never thought he looked good. His sister, Joan, is also a cunt. She attacked Precious, and I saw TMZ video of her just being a nasty, arrogant cunt.

by Anonymousreply 27March 15, 2015 10:03 AM

Neve Campbell is also quite beautiful even if she hardly acts anymore. I think she had a baby when she was 39. There will always be some cult interest in her because of Scream, The Craft, Party of Five... I'd like to see her get a good series or maybe a small part in something someone actually sees. If she's directed right she's a perfectly believable, appealing actress.

by Anonymousreply 28March 15, 2015 10:07 AM

I've never heard anything bad about Joan. Can't say the same for her notorious cunt of a brother but I always liked his work. Piven used to be Cusack's wingman, both of them are evil fucks with women.

Sadly, I have to agree with R7, I haven't seen Neve Campbell in anything in years.

by Anonymousreply 29March 15, 2015 10:15 AM

Cusack was smart enough to pass on the sequel to his unexpected hit "Hot Tub Time Machine." (The sequel was not a hit.)

by Anonymousreply 30March 15, 2015 11:25 AM

Always had a holier-than-thou, rebellious persona, but now he's sold out like the rest and is doing car commercial voiceovers (for Chevy). Jeremy Piven said John stopped talking to him as soon as he achieved some success on his own with Entourage. They had been lifelong friends.

by Anonymousreply 31March 15, 2015 12:12 PM

Neve Campbell had a small role in one episode of Mad Men last year. Looked like they were settimg her up for something recurring with Jon Hamm's character but it didn't turn out that way for whatever reason.

by Anonymousreply 32March 15, 2015 2:32 PM

Never played Patrick Dempsey's antagonistic sister on GREY'S ANATOMY two seasons ago, but now they've got another Canadian actress playing a different sister full time.

by Anonymousreply 33March 15, 2015 2:39 PM

Yes R33 Neve was on Grey's for a couple of episodes and now Canadian actress Caterina Scorsone is playing Amelia. Must be a Canadian quota thing - with Sandra Oh gone they had to fill the opening.

Small piece of trivia - Ann Cusack had a guest role on Grey's in the early years.

by Anonymousreply 34March 15, 2015 2:48 PM

I've seen Neve around LA, looking really good. JC can suck it

by Anonymousreply 35March 15, 2015 2:52 PM

Piven, Cusacks - all from Evanston, IL (Chicago suburb where Northwestern is located). There's a huge Northwestern/Evanston clique of actors, writers, producers and journalists in L.A. and NY.

by Anonymousreply 36March 15, 2015 4:19 PM

The only person that has said anything bad about Joan Cusack, is Gabourey Sidibe.

by Anonymousreply 37March 15, 2015 4:45 PM

[quote]Neve Campbell had a small role in one episode of Mad Men last year. Looked like they were settimg her up for something recurring with Jon Hamm's character but it didn't turn out that way for whatever reason.

I think her character was there just to provide a temptation for Don. Here was this beautiful woman basically begging for a replacement for the pathetic drunk lover who had just succumbed to the disease, and Don was strong enough to pass. I think the role was a one-off.

She looked gorgeous in the period look, like Claudine Longet.

by Anonymousreply 38March 15, 2015 4:50 PM

This explains why John Cusack has never married. He has not met the right woman yet and he is focused on his career and does not have time for distractions. It is all quiet clear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39March 15, 2015 5:02 PM

Keeping your private life private is sensible.

by Anonymousreply 40March 15, 2015 5:11 PM

Has a 'God" complex.

Was personally behind the series HUFF starring his 'good friend'Hank Azaria. In fact,the entire cast of that series was made up of his former co-stars,directors and producers. Just check the credits.

Is 'good friends' with Lee Daniels,having worked with him on his last two pictures. Rumored to be behind the casting of his 'good friend'Judd Nelson on 'Empire"

More interested in making money than actually putting out a good film.

His outside now matches his insides,which is very evident on screen,which is why he has transitioned easily from playing romantic leads to wiry creeps. An excellent fit, I'd say.

That's all I got.

by Anonymousreply 41March 15, 2015 5:50 PM

I just saw him in Maps to the Stars (the Julianne Moore film). He looks like an old puffy drunk with shoe-polished hair. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 42March 15, 2015 10:18 PM

Meant to say Neve, not Never.

by Anonymousreply 43March 16, 2015 12:14 AM

John Cusack didn't quite reach the level many though would happen for him a good 25 years ago. His [italic]Grifters[/italic] women, Anjelica Huston and Annette Bening, were Oscar nominated and, all these years later, he has never received a single nomination. He seemed to pique around between the years 1997 and 2001 (with releases of [italic]Grosse Pointe Blank[/italic] and [italic]High Fidelity[/italic], which nabbed him an adapted-screenplay nod from the Writers Guild of America). After this period, Hollywood turned its attention elsewhere. Cusack seems the type who should have marked his series debut. (Network. Cable. Whatever.) But he probably has enough money not to lower himself to doing a TV series and is just hanging in there with a feature film, here and there, with less prominence than he enjoyed from the 1990s. He's making do.

by Anonymousreply 44March 16, 2015 12:54 AM

I guess that's why he did that awful Edgar Allen Poe movie. A lead's a lead, and people aren't banging down his door to give him leads now.

By the way, he peaked in the 90s. "Pique" is being pissed off or annoyed - a fit of pique.

by Anonymousreply 45March 16, 2015 5:20 AM

I liked his 80s and 90s stuff, plus High Fidelity. I think it was all downhill after that. I read somwehere he had a long relationship with Jodi Lynn O' Keefe and jerked her around for years too. I don't think he's gay, just under the radar.

by Anonymousreply 46March 16, 2015 5:37 AM

He's the weakest thing, by a mile, in Maps of the Stars, and he looks like shit, too.

by Anonymousreply 47March 16, 2015 5:47 AM

Cusack has the nasty habit of pulling pubic hairs from girl friend's crotch with his teeth. Some women find this most annoying. He doesn't play nice in the sack. He may have problems, but he doesn't share.

by Anonymousreply 48March 16, 2015 6:15 AM

Remember a "The Grifters" review calling him "born-to-play-Jughead." Can't picture him as anything else since.

by Anonymousreply 49March 16, 2015 6:57 AM

Apparent bad falling out with Piven. Piven, when 'Entourage' was popular, said something like "you'd think he'd be happy at my success" after supporti him for all those years. Too lazy to link.

by Anonymousreply 50March 16, 2015 8:49 AM

He's always seemed totally sexless to me.

by Anonymousreply 51March 16, 2015 9:01 AM

[quote]Small piece of trivia - Ann Cusack had a guest role on Grey's in the early years.

She also guest-starred 5 times on the GREY'S spin-off, PRIVATE PRACTICE, as a different character.

But she's perhaps better known as Shirley Baker, the illiterate left fielder in A LEAGUE OF THEIR OWN.

by Anonymousreply 52March 16, 2015 9:26 AM

[quote]The only person that has said anything bad about Joan Cusack, is Gabourey Sidibe.

What did she say?

by Anonymousreply 53March 16, 2015 9:27 AM

Cusack just said that acting is a hard profession but Sidibe took it as "get out of the business fat girl."

Sort of sounded like a misunderstanding that blew up.

by Anonymousreply 54March 16, 2015 9:31 AM

Friend met him while he was filming in NOLA and said he's a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 55March 16, 2015 9:50 AM

[quote]By the way, he peaked in the 90s. "Pique" is being pissed off or annoyed - a fit of pique.

Piqute can also mean "to arouse someone's interest," as in "it piqued my interest."

by Anonymousreply 56March 16, 2015 9:57 AM

God, R6, if this story is true, it's - always loved Neve Campbell, she seems like a very decent person. I enjoyed The Company a lot. I know she produced that movie and it was her project, and I always enjoyed watching it.

I never liked John Cusack, always felt there was something creepy about him. Never understood his appeal, which IMO was mostly fabricated. Watch him in Maps to the Stars, you'll wonder what anyone ever saw in him. Olivia Williams is a stunner though, but that's another debate.

Anyway. Back to Neve Campbell. I never understood why she had disappeared. She had box office appeal, Party of Five and the Scream series had been hits, she had potential for mainstream and arthouse (or at least weird: see Wild Things, a pretty good movie)... And yet, nothing. One of the reasons why I saw The Company was because I hadn't seen her in ANYTHING in such a long time!

As for John Cusack, his career has stalled because he was never that interesting. Good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 57March 16, 2015 10:12 AM

Joan is sexier, more fun and more talented/successful …………I worked with her as she just had made "Working Girl:/:~( )

by Anonymousreply 58March 16, 2015 10:19 AM

Jeremy Piven sems just as creepy as John Cusack, R13.

And I find it very difficult to keep any respect for a man who cannot own up to his baldness.

This goes for both of them, btw.

by Anonymousreply 59March 16, 2015 10:20 AM

Joan Cusack, OTOH, I've always liked.

by Anonymousreply 60March 16, 2015 10:21 AM

R58, always been a fan of Joan. Seems down-to-earth, funny, sexy. Ann looks fine too! Very attractive. Have never seen her in anything at all.

Still know Joan's lines by heart in Working Girl. Also love her in Married to the Mob and Addams Family Values.

by Anonymousreply 61March 16, 2015 10:27 AM

R41, thanks for the post. I've never said anything about Hank Azaria because he's one of the few talented, hard-working actors in Hollywood. When he's in a movie (always big studios...), I know I'll have a good time.

But... From what I see, it just seems quite obvious. Anyway, apparently he's quite a conservative, traditional guy. Whatever. Life is complicated, I get that.

by Anonymousreply 62March 16, 2015 10:39 AM

How are we to interpret the quotes around 'good friend'?

by Anonymousreply 63March 16, 2015 10:44 AM

I really wonder, R63...

by Anonymousreply 64March 16, 2015 10:53 AM

His creeps don't have good sustain. I root for them when he takes the plunge, but it doesn't hold. As if he still plays characters as the lead. He can't convey an universe larger than his part.

by Anonymousreply 65March 16, 2015 12:18 PM

I know his family - he is not gay. He is just very vain, rude and self-centered. Not a nice person at all. His sisters are as sweet as can be though.

by Anonymousreply 66March 16, 2015 3:11 PM

What about me R66!

by Anonymousreply 67March 16, 2015 3:19 PM

Let's face it, John and Matt Dillon, 50...each with only one known relationship with a woman and neither lives in LA. They are obviously, gay men.

by Anonymousreply 68March 16, 2015 3:36 PM

From what I've read, John is your classic Irish drunk.

by Anonymousreply 69March 16, 2015 3:37 PM

Personality Disorder

by Anonymousreply 70March 16, 2015 3:37 PM

His family is liberal in their politics and unless he's changed recently, he's still a liberal.

His father did quite a bit of acting in films that were made in the Chicago area. He died of pancreatic cancer. I think the family has lived in a wealthy suburb, north of Chicago.

by Anonymousreply 71March 16, 2015 3:42 PM

[quote]Let's face it, John and Matt Dillon, 50...each with only one known relationship with a woman and neither lives in LA. They are obviously, gay men.

That's not very obvious. Circumstantial at best. So, a man HAS to be married or be attached to a woman or else he's gay? What narrow thinking.

by Anonymousreply 72March 16, 2015 3:47 PM

Peaked with 'The Sure Thing'.

by Anonymousreply 73March 16, 2015 4:16 PM

Look, straight men like woman and even if they are married or have a girlfriend, they will often go out of their way to get other pussy. And if a rich actor seldom has a girlfriend, it's because he doesn't want one and the main reason he wouldn't want one, he's gay. It's really pretty simple.

by Anonymousreply 74March 16, 2015 4:36 PM

I have a nagging question, did his father ever work in the Chicago Public School system, for even one semester?

by Anonymousreply 75March 16, 2015 4:47 PM

R74 what a broad stroke you brush. So in your world every straight man cheats? And if a guy doesn't have a girlfriend or wife he must be gay? It's not worth arguing with your "simple" mind.

by Anonymousreply 76March 16, 2015 5:04 PM

Saw him on Fallon. God, has he aged badly. He's not that old. I see he couldn't be bothered to get fat to play Brian Wilson. I looked him up on Wikipedia, no wives, no children, no gfs mentioned. Is he gay? I kinda hope not. I don't find him vaguely hot. He's sort of creepy.

by Anonymousreply 77June 5, 2015 7:09 PM

John Cusack always reminded me of a fratty, less poetic Jarvis Cocker.

by Anonymousreply 78June 5, 2015 7:17 PM

He was allegedly a horrible horrible person to Neve Campbell and Jodi Lynne o'keefe so my guess is , not gay just misogynistic. Starring in Chinese produced films is a fitting end to his career.

Anyone see the Brian Wilson movie - what's the scoop?

by Anonymousreply 79June 5, 2015 7:38 PM

R5 Wasn't it that he shit his pants during Thin Red Line and forced a production assistant to deal with them?

by Anonymousreply 80June 5, 2015 7:39 PM

You know how some guys have BDF? Cusack has MPS: micro penis squint.

by Anonymousreply 81June 5, 2015 8:27 PM

Never thought he was cute, let alone handsome.

Why the comparison to Matt Dillon?

by Anonymousreply 82June 5, 2015 8:31 PM

Wasn't he supposed to be the "armpit sniffer" from a long ago blind item? Apparently, guessers thought it was someone else who denied it, only to have Cusack obliquely clue him in that he (Cusack) was the real sniffer.

by Anonymousreply 83June 5, 2015 9:15 PM

The Brian Wilson movie is supposed to be great, especially Paul Dano and Cusack. Cusack I find hard to believe because I'm never liked him in anything, but I'll go see it this weekend.

by Anonymousreply 84June 5, 2015 9:19 PM

Yep, I remember the armpit sniffer BI. Wasn't it in "Spy" magazine? And the answer was VERY obvious. Guessed Cusack right away.

Anyway, he's getting universal raves for "Love & Mercy," BUT so are Dano and Giamatti. Wonder if they'll push both Cusack and Dano in leading and Giamatti in supporting or put Dano in supporting with Giamatti.

by Anonymousreply 85June 5, 2015 9:32 PM

He has old lady mouth

by Anonymousreply 86June 5, 2015 10:45 PM

Just saw him in Maps to the Stars. He strikes me as just repellent. And that hair! Shoe polish black and bouffant. He should just do what Michael Keaton does with his.

by Anonymousreply 87June 8, 2015 5:05 AM

Yeah the stinky armpits fetish...I heard that rumor ages ago and it's pretty much all I think of when I think of Cusack, whether it's true or not.

by Anonymousreply 88June 8, 2015 5:24 AM

Also heard that he's spent a lot of drunk years in Chicago and he doesn't tip well.

by Anonymousreply 89June 8, 2015 5:28 AM

[quote] There's a huge Northwestern/Evanston clique of actors, writers, producers and journalists in L.A. and NY.

Huge? Is there anyone in the clique who isn't named Cusack or Piven?

by Anonymousreply 90June 8, 2015 5:38 AM

He wasn't good in Love and Mercy. Paul Dano was though. The movie itself is way too long and confusing. Don 't know why it's getting good reviews. Boring.

by Anonymousreply 91June 8, 2015 5:42 AM

Apparently, not only did he shit his pants on set, but he did it repeatedly and on purpase!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92June 8, 2015 5:44 AM

I knew Matt Dillon for two stretches of his life. As far as I'm aware he always had girls around, and hash and various downers.

The manager who discovered him when he was a teen was a queen who could get flamboyant. I think he helped Dillon when he was on the outs with his family. But I never heard that they had had a more than friendly interaction.

Dillon wasn't terribly ambitious. He was happy to make enough money to fund a druggie NY downtown life. The only rumor I heard from people who knew him either better or in a different context than I did (I never partied) was that he could get mildly kinky with a girl who was into it, role playing, switching dom and sub, mostly harmless. Some straight guys just like getting laid with no strings -- a lot of different girls and the occasional "hot" older woman.

In person, three is nothing "ambiguous" at all about his presence, he's not flirty with guys, or "tough" in a compensating way, in fact he often seems a little out of it. He also in my experience never went to any lengths to look sexy. I assume he was basically clean (don't know for a fact) but he didn't look like "Matt Dillon" movie star or great looking guy unless he needed to.

by Anonymousreply 93June 8, 2015 5:47 AM

I think he is probably a drunk, or really heavy drinker to be shitting his pants like that. And anyone who drinks like that is never good in the sack, they probably can't even get it up so he probably can't sustain a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 94June 8, 2015 7:40 AM

R66 is right. He's not gay. There's no shortage of women in his life, he's mostly awful to them. He's a horrible and self obsessed person. I suspect, but have no proof, that's why his career is struggling. No one likes him.

by Anonymousreply 95June 8, 2015 9:46 AM

I used to know one of his P.A.s

She said what others here have said... that Cusack is rude and egotistical. No gay vibe though. He's just a straight asshole.

by Anonymousreply 96June 8, 2015 10:06 AM

Drunkard

by Anonymousreply 97June 8, 2015 10:12 AM

Even at his peak (Grosse Point Blank, that was 1997) his appeal eluded me. Always came over as very cold, on screen and off.

There's more than one reason why a guy isn't happily married with kids at age 48. Sounds like alcoholism and a nasty, piggish personality are to blame in this case.

by Anonymousreply 98June 8, 2015 11:11 AM

Ah, "Notorious pussy hound. Big Bush supporter" is an old joke, R19.

by Anonymousreply 99June 8, 2015 11:37 AM

Just rewatched 'Hi Fidelity', R78, and getting strong Andrew McCarthy vibes from John. They both had that Bambi-cum-Ren&Stimpy way of being - could show a doe-eyed and vulnerable charm in certain scenes, but more often coming across twitchy and neurotic in a drooling, clammy, and vacant way. It worked perfectly for 'Hi Fidelity', to give praise where it's due. We all know a guy just like Rob in that movie.

Unpopular opinion but imo John did have some physically attractive features in HF. His character personality was hideous ofc (as the part demanded) and his body was pale and gangly like any garden variety hipster, but like his sister he had an endearingly expressive face and sparkling Irish eyes. Hard to admit it knowing what we know, but he's strangely cuddly in HF, in spite of his character defects. But if it's true he mistreats women and besmirches Joan's stellar rep and wonderful work, I have no time for him.

Does anyone else find it a little unsettling watching John and Joan play scenes on film? It's not bad chemistry on screen but one feels invasive watching it, same as with Maggie and Jake.

by Anonymousreply 100June 26, 2016 11:50 PM

That pompous twit needs to stop coloring his hair. And the booze finally started to take its toll on his face. Washed up, bloated, bloviating bastard who thinks he is intelligent and talented.

by Anonymousreply 101June 27, 2016 12:04 AM

John was a guest back when Anderson Cooper had a daytime talk show. He was promoting the Poe movie and told a story about taking a road trip on a motorcycle. Anderson had a look like that's cool and kinda bad ass. Then John said the motorcycle was one of those three wheel cycles, the look of disappointment on Anderson's face was priceless!

by Anonymousreply 102June 27, 2016 12:44 AM

not gay. jerk with emotional problems, substance issue. second hand info, but sounds right.

by Anonymousreply 103June 27, 2016 2:02 AM

I am the key master.

by Anonymousreply 104March 25, 2020 11:29 AM

He used to beat Neve Campbell right?

by Anonymousreply 105March 25, 2020 11:32 AM

The only remarkable thing about OP's subject line is that --anguished cries and complaints to the contrary-- yes, it's possible, even fairly easy, to have a career as an actor and maintain a reasonably private life.

It doesn't make me wonder what dark secrets he is concealing (and frankly, it's John Cusack, so who cares much?), it only makes me respect his ability to have a very public career and not be swept up in that when he doesn't want to be.

by Anonymousreply 106March 25, 2020 11:36 AM

Loved him in Grosse Pointe blank and Serendipity.

by Anonymousreply 107March 25, 2020 12:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!