Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ever hooked up with any celebs on the internet or through datings apps like Grindr?

Or know someone else who did?

Any stories?

by Anonymousreply 66December 14, 2018 12:38 AM

And remember, dimly lit hotel rooms with someone wearing a mask and making his voice don't count.

by Anonymousreply 1March 8, 2015 8:05 AM

Does Chris Crocker count?

by Anonymousreply 2March 8, 2015 8:10 AM

"Does Chris Crocker count?"

How on earth did you get past his Britney Spears red-latex jumpsuit?

by Anonymousreply 3March 8, 2015 8:52 AM

no but I'm dying to hear from those who have

by Anonymousreply 4March 8, 2015 10:28 AM

Brian J Smith. He fucked me twice. If he's not dating anyone atm, he's always on Grindr. Manhattan environs. Just look for his torso.

by Anonymousreply 5March 8, 2015 2:52 PM

A friend of mine met Anderson a few years ago on Grindr. Pre- Ben I think.

by Anonymousreply 6March 8, 2015 2:56 PM

[quote]Brian J Smith

Hello. Never heard of the guy before. Jealous.

by Anonymousreply 7March 8, 2015 3:00 PM

Years ago I hooked up with some guy who was on a soap. Sorry, I don't remember his name (I think it was Dan) nor do I remember the name of the show. I'm pretty sure he figured I was safe to meet once he knew I had a job and was not the sort who would be home watching television in the middle of the day.

by Anonymousreply 8March 8, 2015 3:21 PM

No, but I had drinks with one after a show. Didn't lead up to anything as I was mostly concerned about the age difference (10 years). And the fact that 8 months before she would have been underage.

by Anonymousreply 9March 8, 2015 3:28 PM

Brian Smith was a regular on the most recent Stargate show. Myriad guest appearances on other TV shows. Got a Tony nom last year for Glass Menagerie. He's very, very hot. And horny, apparently, because I know a guy who used to fuck him occasionally.

by Anonymousreply 10March 8, 2015 3:37 PM

Which city, R8?

by Anonymousreply 11March 8, 2015 3:41 PM

No but I did get fucked by an auto parts employee in a Holiday Inn Express once.

by Anonymousreply 12March 8, 2015 3:47 PM

The reason why it's best nothing ever happened with our local celebrity is our affair would have looked like a film by Alain Guiraudie. And I'm not about to get drowned by a Stranger by the Lake.

In all fairness, she wasn't the type to go all out and DROWN you, so she just wished me a nice show and that was that.

by Anonymousreply 13March 8, 2015 5:07 PM

Brian Smith is hot as hell. That he's a horndog into anonymous sex is awesome.

by Anonymousreply 14March 8, 2015 5:11 PM

That's hot r12

by Anonymousreply 15March 8, 2015 5:14 PM

R9, Ellen Page?

by Anonymousreply 16March 8, 2015 5:19 PM

You're getting closer so we'll leave it at that, R16 :D

by Anonymousreply 17March 8, 2015 5:39 PM

Ellen DeGeneres, 40 years ago. Right?

by Anonymousreply 18March 8, 2015 5:44 PM

Nope.

by Anonymousreply 19March 8, 2015 5:45 PM

Ellen Corby, 1928. Right?

by Anonymousreply 20March 8, 2015 5:48 PM

Why don't you just post the name, R9? It's not like anything happened anyway.

by Anonymousreply 21March 8, 2015 5:48 PM

I'll never, ever post the name. I'm one of those deluded trolls who believes *something* will happen one day with her, so in the meantime I'm not about to post the name, ever.

by Anonymousreply 22March 8, 2015 5:55 PM

Despite what Rep. Aaron Schock says, he did suck my dick.

by Anonymousreply 23March 8, 2015 5:55 PM

r8, NY or LA soap?

by Anonymousreply 24March 8, 2015 6:20 PM

Threesome with Billy Strich and his partner.

Billy's got a nice thick dick

by Anonymousreply 25March 8, 2015 6:27 PM

Stephen Spinella. Admittedly I just went over to see his Tony Award.

I was not disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 26March 8, 2015 6:34 PM

Madonna on Grindr.

by Anonymousreply 27March 8, 2015 6:35 PM

NYC, two years ago, anonymous.

It was Stephen Fry. He is so hideous I did an about face and ran away.

He chased me yelling,"Come back my little anonymous lamb! It's a mask! I'm actually Brad Pitt underneath it!"

I stopped. "What if it's true?", I wondered. The genius of it was so profound I could do nothing more than look at him, expressionless.

I began walking towards him, slowly, but with intent. I wanted to hug him and hug him.

He stopped coming towards me and furrowed his petite eyebrows. Then he winced.

He turned and began to lumber away. I yelled,"What are you doing Brad? Where are you GOING?".

He broke into a full run as he pulled out a cigarette. I ran after him, amazed.

Then I stopped, coming to my sense as it were. And he stopped and looked back at me.

We stared at each other and he began to approach me again.

This went on for hours.

by Anonymousreply 28March 8, 2015 6:35 PM

I met Josh Strickland when he was playing Tarzan on Bway.

Hot little fucker

by Anonymousreply 29March 8, 2015 6:36 PM

AS IT WERE.

by Anonymousreply 30March 8, 2015 6:38 PM

R11 R24 I have no idea where the show was produced. I met him in NY if that helps. Like I said, it was a long time ago, probably ten years or so.

by Anonymousreply 31March 8, 2015 6:49 PM

In Studio City, I was contacted by a headless torso. After some basic conversation, he went silent. A day later, I get a message asking if I'd like to meet. At this point I think I'm being catfished (I always assume I'm being catfished), so I call his bluff and say sure. He asks my location and then says he's sending over an SUV. I get into the back and a woman hands me a nondisclosure agreement and asks for my cell phone. Several nondisclosable hours later I am dropped off at home and handed back my cell. I later discover that my phone was completely reformatted, all photos deleted, and my Grindr account password has been changed, and so has the email address associated with that account, rendering my Grindr account unrecoverable. I didn't even get a copy of the NDA! It was totally worth it, however

by Anonymousreply 32March 8, 2015 7:14 PM

R32, why would you just handed over your phone to be "reformatted?" And why would they assume you don't have more than one phone and/or grinder account?

by Anonymousreply 33March 8, 2015 7:22 PM

No one is worth getting your cell phone reformatted!

by Anonymousreply 34March 8, 2015 7:24 PM

Hooked up with a chippendale's dancer years after he left the job. Does that count?

by Anonymousreply 35March 8, 2015 7:25 PM

Not quite in the spirit of the thread title since there was no Internet involved, but I know a music journalist who somehow managed to eat Madonna's pussy in the hotel in Rome during her Blonde Ambition tour in 1990. His life spiralled out of control after that, so maybe her vagina really does suck the life out of people.

by Anonymousreply 36March 8, 2015 7:34 PM

Yes, an Actor everyone suspects is gay but he of course plays it straight. He's much more famous now than he was when we hooked up after I responded to his Ad on CL. At the time he was a regular on an ABC spy drama. He was very weird and tried to hide his face the whole time. He's a total bottom and likes barebacking. I refused to fuck him without a condom. He relented.

by Anonymousreply 37March 8, 2015 7:37 PM

What is "catfished?"

And wasn't Madonna known for going around NYC in her limo, randomly picking up guys off the street, having them fuck her, then dumping them on another corner?

by Anonymousreply 38March 8, 2015 7:38 PM

Yep. Barrett Foa from Avenue Q and NCIS: LA. A real show-mo.

by Anonymousreply 39March 8, 2015 7:56 PM

Nobody cares about Broadway queens except Broadway queens!

by Anonymousreply 40March 8, 2015 8:14 PM

R37, what's Bradley's dick like?

by Anonymousreply 41March 8, 2015 8:18 PM

[quote]an Actor everyone suspects is gay but he of course plays it straight.

[quote] At the time he was a regular on an ABC spy drama.

[quote] He's a total bottom and likes barebacking.

Is there a reason you didn't just want to say it was Bradley Cooper?!

I don't get why everyone thinks they should not use any names on a gossip board.

by Anonymousreply 42March 8, 2015 8:18 PM

Andre Leon Talley, through a mirth-and-girth website.

by Anonymousreply 43March 8, 2015 8:21 PM

Brian J Smith

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44March 8, 2015 8:27 PM

Chris Crocker

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 8, 2015 8:29 PM

r44, "please don't hotlink"

by Anonymousreply 46March 8, 2015 8:32 PM

R32, what a great story!

by Anonymousreply 47March 8, 2015 8:42 PM

I don't understand R44 's link. Where's the photo of Brian J Smith?

by Anonymousreply 48March 8, 2015 8:44 PM

R43, don't know if I want to know... What do you have to tell?

by Anonymousreply 49March 8, 2015 8:46 PM

R38, yes, she was well known for picking up random hustler's off the streets, fucking them, and dumping them. And it wasn't just NYC. But, who wouldn't in her shoes? Money, fame, youth are a fantasy combo some people actually get to play. Most plebs both envy and despise celebs for it, especially when it's a het woman for some odd reason.

by Anonymousreply 50March 8, 2015 8:51 PM

R41, do you have reading comprehension issues? The question is: what does his hole look like?

by Anonymousreply 51March 8, 2015 8:58 PM

The stuff about Madonna sounds made up. What women are interested in street hustlers? I know guys who hustled and none of them were ever approached by females

by Anonymousreply 52March 8, 2015 9:28 PM

Apparently, famous people don't have sex--at least not with DLers.

by Anonymousreply 53March 8, 2015 9:30 PM

Re: Madonna

The guys at the Gaiety also hustled. She knew them well. Don't know if they were street hustlers. IIRC correctly they modeled in her Sex book.

by Anonymousreply 54March 8, 2015 9:32 PM

MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA

by Anonymousreply 55March 8, 2015 9:58 PM

Given the DL population, who can blame them.

by Anonymousreply 56March 8, 2015 10:12 PM

[quote] What women are interested in street hustlers?

Joan Crawford and Vivien Leigh spring to mind.

by Anonymousreply 57March 8, 2015 10:29 PM

R57, shit from unauthorized bios isn't fact

by Anonymousreply 58March 8, 2015 10:47 PM

R58, I hate to tell you this but your Mommy had sex.

And, she liked it.

Now go cry your little boy tears out into your pillow. Once all your angries are out, wash your face and grow the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 59March 8, 2015 11:11 PM

[quote]A friend of mine met Anderson a few years ago on Grindr. Pre- Ben I think.

R6, did your friend have any details about this to share?

I wonder if there are any POST-Ben Anderson Grindr stories.

by Anonymousreply 60March 8, 2015 11:11 PM

"I hate to tell you this but your Mommy had sex."

I hate to tell you this but gay men are not women trapped in men's bodies. Just because you want to fuck street hustlers doesn't mean women do. Why do you think it's always GUYS like Eddie Murphy and Hugh Grant and Warren Sapp who are busted with hos?

by Anonymousreply 61March 9, 2015 12:04 AM

Is Brian J Smith a bottom, top or vers?

by Anonymousreply 62July 9, 2015 12:01 AM

Def would love to know more about Brian j smith.

by Anonymousreply 63December 13, 2018 11:11 PM

Years ago on Manhunt exchanged pics and messages with BD Wong. While I am into Asian men and his body was hot, he had a Prince Albert and was into BDSM and FTM

by Anonymousreply 64December 14, 2018 12:10 AM

[quote] yes, she was well known for picking up random hustler's off the streets, fucking them, and dumping them. And it wasn't just NYC.

I doubt she'd still be alive if this were true.

by Anonymousreply 65December 14, 2018 12:15 AM

Anyone seen Brian j smith on Grindr lately?

by Anonymousreply 66December 14, 2018 12:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!