Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kellan Lutz: ‘I’m Not Gay…But I Prefer To Live With Gay Guys’

Twilight star Kellan Lutz has been plagued by gay rumors like most other single studs in Hollywood, but the actor says he’s not gay and only insecure girls assume he is.

“I don’t Google myself, but I’ve heard that people think I’m gay… Most of the girlfriends I’ve had have come after me. So it’s really funny when girls get offended because I don’t hit on them,” Kellan, 26, told The Advocate‘s Brandon Voss in a recent interview.

“They’ll transform their insecurity into, ‘Oh, that makes sense, because I heard you’re into guys and have a boyfriend.’ I’m like, ‘Seriously? That’s your tactic to get me to like you?’ There will always be rumors, but I know who I am.”

PHOTOS: Kellan Lutz And Anne V Model For Dylan George

However, Kellan expresses no animosity towards the LGBT community and says he loves his gay fans — and even prefers them as roommates!

“Oh, they’re the best. I love them. When I meet gay fans out and about, they’re so great to talk to — and I’m big on hugging, because I’m from the Midwest,” Kellan said.

“I’m proud to have those fans, and their support means a lot to me. I don’t want just girls coming to my movies; I want guys to come too.

Kellan Lutz Says He Doesn’t Have Time To Find A Girlfriend

“Honestly, I’d prefer to live with gay guys. They’re the cleanest, and they just take care of stuff. Because I’m always away, coming home to a clean house means a lot to me. Trust me, I’ve lived with a lot of roommates, and straight guys are just kids who don’t pick up after themselves.”

To read Kellan’s full interview, click here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73May 9, 2021 7:16 PM

HERCULES ACTOR KELLAN LUTZ SHOWS OFF HIS HUGE ‘DONG’ WHILE WEARING TIGHT PANTS (NSFW)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 2, 2015 3:44 PM

That's an old interview OP.

by Anonymousreply 2March 2, 2015 3:49 PM

Suuuuuuuure.

by Anonymousreply 3March 2, 2015 3:52 PM

OP, why are you bringing up old news dude?

by Anonymousreply 4March 2, 2015 3:53 PM

R1, I'm convinced that your pic and this one below of Scott Disick are photoshopped.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 2, 2015 4:02 PM

is he really straight? is there any gossip about him probably bi or something?

by Anonymousreply 6March 2, 2015 4:04 PM

[quote]Kellan Lutz Says He Doesn’t Have Time To Find A Girlfriend

I know how it is! PS. You looking for a roommate, bruh?

by Anonymousreply 7March 2, 2015 4:05 PM

Where do I sign up to be one of his gay guy bitches who cleans up after him? I get dibs on his stinky jockstraps.

by Anonymousreply 8March 2, 2015 4:06 PM

Also I said this when it first came out, but he is DELUSIONAL if he thinks all gay guys are clean.

Probably on average cleaner than straight guys, but there are plenty of gay dudes that are complete pigs.

by Anonymousreply 9March 2, 2015 4:08 PM

[quote]is he really straight? is there any gossip about him probably bi or something?

You seem to have forgotten where you're posting.

by Anonymousreply 10March 2, 2015 4:10 PM

Who gives a shit, R5? Did you suck their dicks last night so that you have proof, or are you just another stupid photoshop queen?

by Anonymousreply 11March 2, 2015 4:10 PM

He'll be out in three or four years.

by Anonymousreply 12March 3, 2015 3:39 AM

I'll volunteer

by Anonymousreply 13March 3, 2015 3:43 AM

He likes a nice clean anus when he gets back from a long movie shoot

by Anonymousreply 14March 3, 2015 3:48 AM

He's a coward.

by Anonymousreply 15March 3, 2015 3:58 AM

Lol this is laughable. Not al gay men are clean and perfect roommates.

by Anonymousreply 16March 3, 2015 4:59 AM

I'm not gay either and I also prefer to live with gay guys so I can fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 17March 3, 2015 6:08 AM

Come on out, Kellan, the water's fine.

by Anonymousreply 18March 3, 2015 6:16 AM

Doesn't Kellan Lutz make enough money NOT to have roommates?

by Anonymousreply 19March 3, 2015 6:36 AM

He basically wants gays to adore him at home.

by Anonymousreply 20March 3, 2015 2:05 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 3, 2015 2:33 PM

R21 With his body and bulge and looks he'll make a man very happy

by Anonymousreply 22March 3, 2015 2:40 PM

R22, Kellan looks like a total bottom to me. If you are a top guy, he could certainly make you happy.

by Anonymousreply 23March 3, 2015 2:44 PM

The "lazy" thread belies his claims of gay men's cleanliness.

by Anonymousreply 24March 3, 2015 3:29 PM

R14 and R20 are on the money!

I don't think he's a bottom but that doesn't mean he wouldn't mind getting his hole rimmed.

by Anonymousreply 25March 3, 2015 3:40 PM

R25, then you must think that Nicholas Hoult isn't a bottom either... Kellan and Nicholas are very much alike. The only difference is that Kellan is full of muscles.

by Anonymousreply 26March 3, 2015 3:51 PM

R26 I don't actually. I'm genuinely interested in your reasoning though.

by Anonymousreply 27March 3, 2015 3:56 PM

Nevermind, R27. I just have the strong impression that both Kellan and Nicholas are bottom guys. I thought it was pretty obvious, but okay, you can keep on dreaming.

by Anonymousreply 28March 3, 2015 3:59 PM

Me gay? No, no. I dated Jennifer Lawrence, it was a true romance, the perfect love story. By the way, don't you think that pink becomes me?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29March 3, 2015 4:07 PM

Hoult does not strike me as gay. I certainly don't believe Lawrence would engage in a PR relationship for him.

On the other hand, Lutz seems like your typical narcissistic muscle queen. He even has a history of dating a woman who has a history of bearding for closeted men. And given his prodigious manhood, it would be a pity if he doesn't top at least 50% of the time.

by Anonymousreply 30March 3, 2015 4:52 PM

Lawrence does have lesbian rumors, and many big stars have had and have PR relationships. Hoult has major gayface, imo. Many women who sleep with men for money and career are lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 31March 3, 2015 5:29 PM

r28, you have a vivid imagination, dude.

by Anonymousreply 32March 3, 2015 5:38 PM

Lol!I love you R31!

by Anonymousreply 33March 3, 2015 6:56 PM

Lutz is young. He'll soon come around and open up.

by Anonymousreply 34March 4, 2015 12:26 AM

I just googled his relationship GFs and three out of five are over 55% gay suspects! In the same blog he is considered 71% gaay! (At this writing he is married to a Inspirational speaker by the name of Gabriel Gonzales (per him she was the beacon of his life and other superlative qualities she posses !) I think his sudden conversion to 'straightness' is that the rumors about his sexuality were coming fast and furious and he had to put a stop to them by hooking up a religious, straight woman because of his own religious background (Mormon) thus making his family happy, and maybe. bridge both 'worlds' thus satisfying his true sexual identity and his 'Hall Pass' to the Straight normal? ('beard?') Final thought: He may believe that he is straight because he is a 'Top', therefore, he 'gives' and not 'take?' I had a friend who believed the same thing: no kissing, no penetration and definitely no sucking! He was a hunk, but only took home hunks. and he did have a GF, but hardly ever mentioned her! He admitted the male 'form' turned him on and never had any conversation about the attributes of the female form! So, could this be where Kellan is at this time of his life?

by Anonymousreply 35April 18, 2020 8:14 PM

I'm so sick of the gay baiting. ENOUGH. Can actors like him just please shut up if they're not gay?

by Anonymousreply 36April 18, 2020 8:20 PM

Yeah, he's cute. But I find him incredibly boring. They can have you.

by Anonymousreply 37April 18, 2020 8:23 PM

The quintessence of muscle bottom.

by Anonymousreply 38April 18, 2020 8:25 PM

What asshole wrote this article - "....Kellan Lutz has been PLAGUED by gay rumors...…." Co-Ved 19 is a plague but being gay is not and neither are gay rumors. This is the 21st Century, not 1950. Come into the light with the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 39April 18, 2020 8:32 PM

The 2015 bumper strikes again at r35.

by Anonymousreply 40April 18, 2020 8:37 PM

Here's to the 2015 bumper

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41April 18, 2020 10:06 PM

This is very interesting. Cleanliness is very important to me. If anything ever happens to Mother (GOD FORBID), I might have to give it a try.

by Anonymousreply 42April 18, 2020 10:08 PM

I enjoy the Cockgobbler joke at R7

by Anonymousreply 43April 18, 2020 10:18 PM

I guess there are worse stereotypes than being clean lol

by Anonymousreply 44April 19, 2020 6:20 AM

Warning... this is another thread from 2015.

by Anonymousreply 45April 19, 2020 8:17 AM

Funny.

I'm gay. But I prefer to live with straight guys.

by Anonymousreply 46April 19, 2020 8:34 AM

I wonder why somebody like him doesn't come out? He'd garner so much good publicity if he did. It would probably revive his acting career.

by Anonymousreply 47April 19, 2020 8:37 AM

...Because he's not gay R47

by Anonymousreply 48April 19, 2020 9:30 AM

What is he still being discussed? This isn't 2008.

by Anonymousreply 49April 19, 2020 9:35 AM

R47 more than Lautner?

by Anonymousreply 50April 19, 2020 11:33 AM

Kellan Lutz: ‘I’m gay and also a loser... it’s true’

by Anonymousreply 51April 19, 2020 12:04 PM

whatever happened to Taylor Lantner? Does he do anything at all anymore?

by Anonymousreply 52April 19, 2020 6:45 PM

[quote] ‘I’m Not Gay…But I Prefer To Live With Gay Guys’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53April 19, 2020 6:47 PM

R52 he still acts. But I haven't seen him in anything since Grown Ups 2.

by Anonymousreply 54April 20, 2020 1:16 AM

For some reason, I think his dick is disappointing across several criteria (length, girth, shape, colour, smell, shadow, etc). This would explain his failed casting couch career.

by Anonymousreply 55April 20, 2020 1:34 AM

That article was from 2011. What was OP trying to accomplish?

by Anonymousreply 56April 20, 2020 1:53 AM

The ancient thread troll could have at leadt updayed us on Kellan’s latest projects.

by Anonymousreply 57April 20, 2020 2:54 AM

R53 it makes perfect sense would any respectable bottom leave a mess in the kitchen or leave the bathroom a complete stinkbomb for a stud like Kellan to judge you?? A straight man would simply not care.

by Anonymousreply 58April 20, 2020 3:02 AM

What’s his skin color?

by Anonymousreply 59April 20, 2020 3:11 AM

What’s his skin color?

by Anonymousreply 60April 20, 2020 3:11 AM

He's 35 now.

by Anonymousreply 61April 20, 2020 3:17 AM

Methinks he is trying to distance himself from the gay image, because it was becoming too close for comfort! Almost, overnight, he gets involved with a Christian Inspirational speaker (Gonzales) and shortly after, he marries her! He does come from a Mormon background with several siblings, so knowing that and how homophobic the Mormon Church is, it stands to reason he would throw a roadblock to the rumors! (Even so, he still says he has many gay friends and likes their lifestyle----hmmmm is he saying he is emotionally gay but without coitus?).

by Anonymousreply 62April 23, 2020 3:35 PM

he's a homo

by Anonymousreply 63April 23, 2020 3:38 PM

Welcome to Jurassic Thread Park.

by Anonymousreply 64April 23, 2020 3:56 PM

I'm unemployable but I prefer to pretend I have a career.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65April 23, 2020 4:03 PM

Kellan Lutz's net worth is estimated to be between $1 and $5 million, why is he living with anyone?

by Anonymousreply 66April 23, 2020 4:29 PM

R66. Bitch please. Those networth sites are major guesswork. I doubt he's ever even had a payday over 100k.

by Anonymousreply 67April 23, 2020 4:48 PM

I recently looked up the net worth of a writer friend of mine--successful, and relatively well-known.

One site had him at $250,000 and another at $400,000.

I mentioned this to him (admittedly, I was surprised), and he said his net worth is virtually zero. How could anyone but his agent even have an idea how much he's worth? Through an algorithm? What would these net-worth sites know about how much anyone is worth? At least with a big movie star, you can guess that it's millions. But authors? No one but the author knows--and, my friend says, it's a lot less than you would imagine. Except for big bestselling names, everyone makes more fame than money.

by Anonymousreply 68April 23, 2020 4:55 PM

King

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69January 8, 2021 10:12 PM

He recently got married to a woman who is (I think) is some Christian circuit speaker and also he seems to come off as a Born again Christian? (Recently was on a blog where it was suggested he is gay in spite of his marital status! Again, my gaydar goes wild every time I see a pic of him! You got to hand it to him, he is graced with a beautiful body and sexy good looks! If he is gay, he p/o's me by his playing the guessing game (I live with gay persons for I like their style, they're clean, and cool, etc.!) Of course he has the smugness of a person who attracts both sexes to his persona, thus giving him the arrogance to play his little game: Am I or am I not?

by Anonymousreply 70May 8, 2021 6:52 PM

Another one who needed to go nude to make up for minimall talent. He's not even properly shown his fartbox, let alone his big pinga. No wonder he has no career anymore, Prudish prick-tease

by Anonymousreply 71May 8, 2021 7:18 PM

[quote] Twilight star

GAY.

by Anonymousreply 72May 8, 2021 8:04 PM

Other then this comment what were other reasons people think he’s gay?

by Anonymousreply 73May 9, 2021 7:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!