Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

INSIDE ROSIE O’DONNELL HOUSE OF HORRORS

ROSIE O’DONNELL wrecked her marriage when she “went nuts” in a Thanksgiving Day tantrum fueled by booze and drugs!

In a blockbuster world exclusive, The National ENQUIRER can reveal the untold story of Rosie’s relationship-ending meltdown, which left terrified wife Michelle Rounds locked in a bathroom and fearing for the safety of both herself and their 2-year-old daughter.

Multiple sources have confirmed the shocking incident took place last November at Rosie’s home on Casey Key – north of Sarasota, Fla. – with raging Rosie throwing a holiday tantrum in front of Michelle’s visiting relatives!

The dinner disaster began when the former television host announced to several guests that she was planning to divorce Michelle.

“Everyone was pretty much floored, after having been invited to Florida for the holiday,” said one insider. “At the meal, Rosie just remained stone silent. It was uncomfortable for everyone.”

Finally, Michelle dared to confront Rosie about her talk of ending their marriage.

A source said: “Rosie went into a rage. Her screaming was loud enough for everyone to hear.”

That’s when Michelle locked herself in the bathroom, as her rampaging wife repeatedly screamed at her: “Where’s the Xanax, b---h?”

Said one source: “Michelle knew the marriage was over right then and there. She loved Rosie, but she could no longer live this way. Michelle was scared stiff and spent the night sleeping on a towel, locked in the bathroom!”

Meanwhile, Michelle’s embarrassed family was “mortified” by Rosie’s behavior.

“She turned the place into a house of horrors!” said an insider.

Rosie wasn’t finished ruining the holiday, though – she ended up crashing into one of the family members’ cars!

“Rosie had been taking her usual meds and drinking wine all night. She decided she was going to spend the night in a hotel, but left while clearly in a drunken stupor,” said another insider.

“Rosie eventually came back to the house, but – either on her way to the hotel, or when she returned – she hit one of the cars belonging to Michelle’s family.”

The family then witnessed the same kind of savage mood swing that had characterized the comic’s second stint hosting “The View.”

“In a bizarre ending, Rosie acted as if nothing had happened,” explained one insider.

“She just mentioned that the whole group would be going on a boating expedition the next day, and instructed someone to make sandwiches for the trip. “Rosie said, ‘Make mine roast beef, but hold the mustard!’ That’s the last thing Michelle’s family heard from her.”

They weren’t interested in hearing anything more.

“In the morning, the family headed to the airport as fast as they could,” said a source.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246October 24, 2018 1:20 AM

I can't understand who would find Rosie desirable in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 1February 28, 2015 12:33 PM

I think she's tremendous!

by Anonymousreply 2February 28, 2015 12:40 PM

Ro$ie i$ one $exy le$bian

by Anonymousreply 3February 28, 2015 12:41 PM

Typical. Lesbian. Drama.

Nothing to see here, just move along.

by Anonymousreply 4February 28, 2015 12:55 PM

Squirrels. Death.

Celebrity with mental/emotional issues + gold digger + holidays + alcohol + pharmaceuticals = paper $ale$

by Anonymousreply 5February 28, 2015 12:56 PM

So the family just sat there while Michelle cowered in the bathroom?

by Anonymousreply 6February 28, 2015 12:59 PM

Did the baby sleep on a towel on the bathroom floor, too?

by Anonymousreply 7February 28, 2015 1:02 PM

Not exactly what I consider to be a "house of horrors."

A "house of horrors" is something that ends up on Discovery ID channel. Or on HBO, like Robert Durst's previous residences.

by Anonymousreply 8February 28, 2015 1:04 PM

Even though it is The Enquirer, I tend to believe every, single word.

by Anonymousreply 9February 28, 2015 1:05 PM

Whom do you suppose are these "multiple sources?" Did some of these family members get paid for their story? The Enquirer must have been approached with the story (since it took place in a private residence) or no one would have ever known any of this happened except those present. Tacky as hell for anyone to take this to the press, I think. Yes, Rosie is a hot mess but, boy, some opportunistic assholes sure went and made a buck off of her here.

by Anonymousreply 10February 28, 2015 1:10 PM

"Make mine roast beef but hold the mustard!"

-A new memoir from Michelle Rounds O'Donnell about life with a famous comic who battles depression and a return to tv fame. The boon begins as a loving tribute to the love they shared and ends with the shocking demise of a marriage based on lies and suspicion.

A new forward by Marilu Henner

by Anonymousreply 11February 28, 2015 1:12 PM

Rosie's worse than a straight man. And just as abusive.

What a fucking nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 12February 28, 2015 1:13 PM

OMG that might be the funniest thing I ever read.

“She just mentioned that the whole group would be going on a boating expedition the next day, and instructed someone to make sandwiches for the trip. “Rosie said, ‘Make mine roast beef, but hold the mustard!’ That’s the last thing Michelle’s family heard from her.”

BWAHAHAHA!

I hate that big fat idiot and he 9/11 truther ass.

by Anonymousreply 13February 28, 2015 1:17 PM

Really? She stayed in the bathroom all night while the family huddled in a corner and Rosie raged? Oh dear me! Isn't that awful? I gotta call Louise.

by Anonymousreply 14February 28, 2015 1:22 PM

Where's the Xanax, bitch?!

by Anonymousreply 15February 28, 2015 3:14 PM

Bi-polar with dissociative disorder.

by Anonymousreply 16February 28, 2015 3:21 PM

The National Enquirer? Are you allowed to steal their material and post it here? isn't their a law? I'm suing you, OP Bitch-Cunt. Then the Enquirer can have their way with you!

by Anonymousreply 17February 28, 2015 3:21 PM

[quote]ROSIE O’DONNELL wrecked her marriage when she “went nuts” in a Thanksgiving Day tantrum fueled by booze and drugs!

Booze and drugs? She'll NEVER be back on Broadway!

by Anonymousreply 18February 28, 2015 3:24 PM

[quote]A new forward by Marilu Henner

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 19February 28, 2015 3:24 PM

I volunteered to go to military school just to get the fuck out of there.

by Anonymousreply 20February 28, 2015 3:25 PM

Someone from Michelle's family must have sold this story to the Enquirer. Yikes!

by Anonymousreply 21February 28, 2015 3:25 PM

Lmao, that article! So Michelle knew the marriage was over after Rosie told her she was divorcing her? She's not the sharpest tool in the shed is she?

And her family is a bunch of pussies! Why didn't they call the fuzz?

by Anonymousreply 22February 28, 2015 3:25 PM

"The fuzz," LOL.

by Anonymousreply 23February 28, 2015 3:27 PM

That's not true, Helen. It never hurt my career!

by Anonymousreply 24February 28, 2015 3:28 PM

Guaranteed - the Enquirer started snooping around Michelle's relatives to get the low down on how the divorce happened.

They are tres sneaky that way.

by Anonymousreply 25February 28, 2015 3:32 PM

What is Michelle complaining about? She was a nobody who bagged a super-rich lesbian and now she'll be set for life after the divorce. She was only with Rosie for a couple years, so it's not like she had to put up with Big Bad Ro for decades.

Michelle is a golddigger who demanded that Ro spend a million dollars on their wedding.

by Anonymousreply 26February 28, 2015 3:33 PM

"Make mine roast beef but hold the mustard" will probably stay with rosie the way "rape rape" will with Whoopi. It's classic.

by Anonymousreply 27February 28, 2015 3:37 PM

This has all the markings of an EST.

by Anonymousreply 28February 28, 2015 3:40 PM

Let's shorten it to...."and hold the mustard."

It can be the new Julianne Moore, seriously.

by Anonymousreply 29February 28, 2015 3:43 PM

How will the Rosiestans blame Whoopi for this one?

by Anonymousreply 30February 28, 2015 3:44 PM

Sadly believable. In one of the older vids she posted on her blog she screamed at kelli something like "GET ME A BEER!" She seems like the kind of person who gets belligerent when drinking.

by Anonymousreply 31February 28, 2015 3:47 PM

Again, bariatric surgery and drinking DO NOT MIX!

by Anonymousreply 32February 28, 2015 3:50 PM

Just put the house on the market.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 28, 2015 3:54 PM

God I love drunken, crazy meltdowns.

by Anonymousreply 34February 28, 2015 3:54 PM

I bet there was a cane involved. Did that crazy caneface go around smashing things with her cane?

by Anonymousreply 35February 28, 2015 3:58 PM

Over $1000/sqft to live in Florida? As if.

by Anonymousreply 36February 28, 2015 3:59 PM

R30 doesn't get that Rosie can be awful at home and still more entertaining to watch than the mess Whoopi's become.

Speaking of Goldberg, she'd ask Michelle's family to hold the bread, roast beef and the mustard. Then she'd just eat potato chips throughout the boating expedition.

by Anonymousreply 37February 28, 2015 4:01 PM

I'm single... would she convert to Scientology?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38February 28, 2015 4:04 PM

Why isn't there a vlog of Ro eating a dry roast beef sandwich on a boating expedition while Michelle's aunt is lacing Rosie's pillow sham with mustard?

by Anonymousreply 39February 28, 2015 4:09 PM

This is just Rosie going through menopause. Nothing to see here.

by Anonymousreply 40February 28, 2015 4:11 PM

A question about Rosie which I suspect someone here might know:

What's the story between Rosie and her father? Rosie acknowledges that she and her father are barely civil to each other. She said that there no no abuse, physically or sexually. Emotion abuse maybe?

From what I have gather, I have come with two scenarios: 1) Her father was less than thrilled when Rosie dropped out of college to pursue a career in show business; or 2) Rosie felt that her father didn't mourn properly when her "sainted"mother died of cancer; it appears that that Mr. O'Donnell didn't throw himself on his wife's casket during the funeral like the drama queen Rosie would have wanted plus the fact that he re-married (not unusual for a a middle aged widower)

Enquiring minds want to know ..;

by Anonymousreply 41February 28, 2015 4:13 PM

Her father put mustard on her hoagie, r41.

by Anonymousreply 42February 28, 2015 4:18 PM

My guess is that he has a major personality disorder, too. And alcohol problems. And from a generation that didn't discuss things and demanded obedience. And hit kids. And possibly sexually abused her. If it was someone else, he failed to protect her or even believe her. Fucked up families abound.

by Anonymousreply 43February 28, 2015 4:19 PM

From what I've known and read about Rosie for years is that after the mother died, the father just checked out and the kids just had to fend for themselves. I also remember hearing stories about neighbors helping out.

by Anonymousreply 44February 28, 2015 4:22 PM

Who puts mustard on roast beef?

by Anonymousreply 45February 28, 2015 4:25 PM

I thought this was going to be a report from Rosie's gyno.

by Anonymousreply 46February 28, 2015 4:26 PM

Or maybe being an Irish Catholic he didn't approve of her "lifestyle".

by Anonymousreply 47February 28, 2015 4:27 PM

Rosie with the hairy chest and stained wife beater. Raging retard.

by Anonymousreply 48February 28, 2015 4:30 PM

I don't think people like Rosie are capable of sustaining long term relationships. I know because I'm one of them.

by Anonymousreply 49February 28, 2015 4:30 PM

"Where’s the Xanax, b---h?”

This is right up there with "No more wire hangers ever!"

by Anonymousreply 50February 28, 2015 4:38 PM

"Who puts mustard on roast beef? by: Mayo, people!"

Horseradish is the respectable condiment.

by Anonymousreply 51February 28, 2015 4:39 PM

A butch has behaved like a boozy rageaholic? Unimaginable.

by Anonymousreply 52February 28, 2015 4:40 PM

Inside Rosie O'Donnell - a place where no man has gone before

by Anonymousreply 53February 28, 2015 4:41 PM

I feel sorry for the two year old daughter caught up in this whole mess.

by Anonymousreply 54February 28, 2015 4:48 PM

Clearly a concocted tale planted by Team Michelle, in a public bid to win more alimony.

Michelle married Rosie when Rosie was obese, had a bad public persona, and was a serial monogamer.

What was the appeal in the first place$$$$$????

Everyone online talked about the golddigger and Rosie read all of those comments, I'm sure. So then Rosie had to go into full-blown p.r. mode with "We are in love with each other," which was gross as no one should gush like that in public in middle age, it's too much.

Then they have some extravagent, million-dollar wedding that is a marker for narcissism for any middle-aged couple. I mean, who cares? Your pussies stink!

Then we had to read about how Michelle just suddenly found out she was gay at 45 years of age. Fuck off. Liar.

This rings so much like the Glen Campbell/Tanya Tucker marriage but Tanya was more independant.

by Anonymousreply 55February 28, 2015 4:56 PM

Who will play Rosie in the Lifetime movie "Hold The Mustard, My Life With Rosie"?

by Anonymousreply 56February 28, 2015 4:58 PM

[quote]I feel sorry for the two year old daughter caught up in this whole mess.

What, no pity for the thousands of other two year olds with divorcing parents?

by Anonymousreply 57February 28, 2015 5:02 PM

More importantly will Sarah Paulson reprise playing Nicole Wallace during the View scenes in the "Hold the Mustard" made for TV movie?

by Anonymousreply 58February 28, 2015 5:04 PM

I think Roast Beef, No Mustard would be a more evocative title

by Anonymousreply 59February 28, 2015 5:06 PM

I have a feeling 'HOLD THE MUSTARD,THE MUSICAL'....will flop.

by Anonymousreply 60February 28, 2015 5:13 PM

"Dark Lesbians Behind The Beef Curtains: Hold The Heartache"

by Anonymousreply 61February 28, 2015 5:15 PM

I hear HBO got the rights. They're following their Liberace lead and calling it "Behind the Roast Beef Curtains - Hold me, Mustard"

by Anonymousreply 62February 28, 2015 5:17 PM

Damn, R61. We're so *N SYNC right now.

by Anonymousreply 63February 28, 2015 5:18 PM

Raging out and acting like nothing ever happened is an Irish-Catholic thing, especially for the women. It's the true Irish curse.

by Anonymousreply 64February 28, 2015 5:18 PM

I believe Rosie didn't say mustard.. It was actually..." ' HOLD THE MONISTAT ".

by Anonymousreply 65February 28, 2015 5:19 PM

Interesting, R64. I cut some of those bitches loose over that.

by Anonymousreply 66February 28, 2015 5:21 PM

Will Smith is planning the film version of this with Gabourey Sidibe as Rosie, Jada Pinkett Smith as Michelle, and Willow Smith as the 2-year-old.

by Anonymousreply 67February 28, 2015 5:22 PM

She sounds insane.

by Anonymousreply 68February 28, 2015 5:23 PM

[R55] Glen Campbell and Tanya Tucker never married, dumbshit. Your memory is worse than Glen's!

by Anonymousreply 69February 28, 2015 5:24 PM

What's the problem?

by Anonymousreply 70February 28, 2015 5:26 PM

by Anonymousreply 71February 28, 2015 5:27 PM

I need to remember this ploy the next time my family/in-laws descend to mooch off me for a week.

by Anonymousreply 72February 28, 2015 5:27 PM

Um, it's Irish alcoholic, if you ask me. Get blind drunk and then make your family miserable.

by Anonymousreply 73February 28, 2015 5:29 PM

LOL at R64 and R66.

I think Rosie has tired of women, frankly. I think she's bi sexual at least and possibly a closeted straight woman. Her father and some other male relative messed her up for life sexually, but now that's she's menopausal and nearly died she may be rethinking her sexuality.

Rosie wants a man. I can see that. So, imagine that at middle age you would like to try out new types of relationships i.e. sleep with men, but you have been tied down to a golddigger chick whom you will have to pay out millions to, and you don't even want her body anymore, and is even repulsed by it.

So, trying out sex with men will require a divorce, public shock, a new pr image, possibly ruin your career, lose your female fan base, lose your lesbian friends AND have to pay some chick you don't even love millions and millions of dollars that you worked your ass off for.

Personally, I worry that Rosie may harm herself. That's too much of a price to pay for some dick.

by Anonymousreply 74February 28, 2015 5:29 PM

I used to spend a lot of time on Casey Key, they should show the house.

by Anonymousreply 75February 28, 2015 5:30 PM

[R16]way upthread - clearly she has serious anger management issues stemming back to earlier times in her life/career, but I am curious, interested....why do you think it's Bi-Polar Disorder along with Dissociative Disorder and not NPD, Narcissistic Personality Disorder?

Anyone care to take a stab (no pun) at it?

I'm not disagreeing...don't know...just asking ....is there a(real)Psychologist in the house?

by Anonymousreply 76February 28, 2015 5:31 PM

Michelle put mustard on Rosie's Xanax and that's what really set her off.

by Anonymousreply 77February 28, 2015 5:31 PM

Everyone get on the boat! We re going sightseeing. Michelle, don't forget your life jacket.

by Anonymousreply 78February 28, 2015 5:38 PM

R61 & r63 =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79February 28, 2015 5:39 PM

Remember all of that smarmy, fake "Queen of Nice" bullshit? Anyone with half a brain could see the toxic personality lurking under the facade.

by Anonymousreply 80February 28, 2015 5:40 PM

R-64 - Yeah, well, I am full-blooded Italian from a large, (east coast) Italian family and I can tell you it's also the Italian curse.

by Anonymousreply 81February 28, 2015 5:41 PM

LOL!! R46

W&W

by Anonymousreply 82February 28, 2015 5:42 PM

Meds, menopause, mental health... Rosie has always talked about how much time she spends with some posse of therapists, and more recently how she meditates twice a day. Must be terrible to have so much yet be so tortured. Or, she's just a crazy spoiled bitch - time for her PR machine to get her into hiding.

by Anonymousreply 83February 28, 2015 5:42 PM

I didn't realize Ellen Degeneres was a member of N'Sync, R79. I must have forgotten.

by Anonymousreply 84February 28, 2015 5:43 PM

No R57, because their friends won't be able to google the details of their parents' divorce!

In all likelihood, they will not have lesbian parents which is going to be a bigger issue as this first generation grow up and say having two dads or moms was not always like a New York Times/Out Magazine profile.

by Anonymousreply 85February 28, 2015 5:43 PM

Is Rosie in one of dolphin phases again? There was a time when half of her homepage was devoted to how wonderful and magical dolphins are.

by Anonymousreply 86February 28, 2015 5:43 PM

Imagine what it was like working for her.

by Anonymousreply 87February 28, 2015 5:44 PM

Whaa?? R74

That theory is so far out in left field it is not even in the ballpark.

Are you projecting your own wishes or situation there?

by Anonymousreply 88February 28, 2015 5:45 PM

[R-74] I hardly think any man is going to sleep with her unless maybe if she she moved to some remote island where there is a severe shortage of women and they have no Internet/TV.

by Anonymousreply 89February 28, 2015 5:46 PM

how many bouts of self-destruction this person has to go through before people stop giving a shit?

by Anonymousreply 90February 28, 2015 5:47 PM

You know a guy wouldn't put up with THAT shit

by Anonymousreply 91February 28, 2015 5:49 PM

I don't care for her, but I'm not going to trash her. She clearly is paranoid/schizophenic and/or bi-polar. My brother -- who is both -- used to fly into rages like that, but, almost immediately, forget them. She might not be the nicest person on earth, but she clearly is also not completely in control of her moods. My bother has stabilized through the help of meds, and Rosie, clearly, needs them, too. I hope she finds the help she needs, because she clearly is not well.

by Anonymousreply 92February 28, 2015 5:50 PM

[quote]Rosie wants a man. I can see that.

Need a coupon for 1800contacts.com?

by Anonymousreply 93February 28, 2015 5:50 PM

How much does the Enquirer pay for these stories? 35k ? Something like this?

This is the second article re batshit Rosie in recent weeks from TE.

More than likely the family is going to milk this for all they can not only for the money but to exert pressure on Rosie to dismiss terms of the prenupt. Settle bitch or we'll tell all.

by Anonymousreply 94February 28, 2015 5:51 PM

R88,

women change their sexuality in menopause, and realize what they have been missing.

Rosie is NOT gay, I have gaydar, she is a saddened straight.

Rosie fit in with lesbians because she is funny, gregarious, and has a lesbian style.

But so do other straight fraus, which she is, totally.

I hope Rosie meets a nice cute guy, like that wrestler she had on (and slobbered over) who treats her well.

by Anonymousreply 95February 28, 2015 5:51 PM

Get the troll at r95

by Anonymousreply 96February 28, 2015 5:57 PM

On her talk show in Chicago, which I enjoyed, by the way, She had on an MMA Wrestler whom she admires. He had long hair, a great body, and a nice personality.

Honestly, there was a spark between them. I have never seen Rosie be so enthralled with a guy before, and it was not phoney, like the Tom Cruise stuff.

You can't fake attraction.

by Anonymousreply 97February 28, 2015 5:59 PM

Not that this necessarily explains Rosie's situation, but I must confess some sympathy to women with mood issues, including those that involve rage.

I have had a terrible time all my life with my "monthly cycle" moods. It seems to take up at least half of every month...a combination of a progression of various emotional states--from an overly sensitive weepiness and depression to a trigger-hair raging, and also physical tension and energy depletion, leading up to my period.

I consider myself quite a peaceful and composed person normally, and loath to admit I have such a severe situation it might qualify as a "disability," but goddamn if I'm not capable of reacting like some Jekyll and Hyde nut every month, for a few of those days.

Only those very closest to me, usually girlfriends, would usually see this side erupt. I've broken dishes, kicked holes in walls, punched a hole in a door....

You really can't understand if you haven't experienced. I can't stand it and hope to god when I hit menopause this will end.

by Anonymousreply 98February 28, 2015 6:00 PM

Rosie's just HANGRY.

Hangry for a man!

by Anonymousreply 99February 28, 2015 6:04 PM

Rosie, I know you're reading this, and I want to say that if you find a nice guy to go out with, I will still be your fan, as will millions of others.

Your fans just want you to be happy, no matter what.

Rosie, listen to me:

No one is 'officially gay' for life. Sexuality can be fluid. People can change. You can just live your life, be yourself, and not have to be the 'spokeswoman' for lesbians. They don't need any spokespersons, or leaders, or examples of success.

And Rosie, I want to say another thing as someone whose been in a bad way before:

Only Jesus can save us. It's true. Just ask him to come into your life. He will, he will give you peace of mind

There are many gay Christians out there.

God bless, Rosie.

by Anonymousreply 100February 28, 2015 6:09 PM

[quote]Hangry for a man!

Yeah r99 a Hangry Man Dinner

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101February 28, 2015 6:16 PM

SHE NEEDS A MAN!

by Anonymousreply 102February 28, 2015 6:22 PM

So we now have a "Rosie needs a man" troll. It has come to this.

by Anonymousreply 103February 28, 2015 6:24 PM

Nobody does blackout drunken rages like the Irish. They're fucking hardcore.

by Anonymousreply 104February 28, 2015 6:25 PM

Are you kidding? If the Enquirer pays even a thousand, I'd be surprised. Believe me, they barely make it worth a persons time.

by Anonymousreply 105February 28, 2015 6:31 PM

Where's your penis, bitch! I need a man!

by Anonymousreply 106February 28, 2015 6:45 PM

All women (especially lesbians) are crazy.

by Anonymousreply 107February 28, 2015 6:57 PM

Sigh. Please return to the THOUSANDS of other threads here dedicated to gay male interests, R107, instead of infecting the .0001% that deal with lesbian interests with your loathing of an entire gender. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 108February 28, 2015 7:01 PM

Rosie is nothing more than Mick white trash.

by Anonymousreply 109February 28, 2015 7:03 PM

Isn't she going on Howard Stern soon?

by Anonymousreply 110February 28, 2015 7:05 PM

Mother, May I Sleep with Mustard?

by Anonymousreply 111February 28, 2015 7:10 PM

Beef curtains, it's what's for dinner.

by Anonymousreply 112February 28, 2015 7:15 PM

I was hoping the "house of horrors" was going to be how Rosie's "art" was everywhere...walls covered in decoupage...dripping...with tie dyed kaleidoscopes of Barbara Streisand's face around every corner.

by Anonymousreply 113February 28, 2015 7:21 PM

Riding The Bus With A Batshit Crazy Sistah

by Anonymousreply 114February 28, 2015 7:21 PM

Please tell me R100 is a troll and not some stupid frau the Google dragged in.

by Anonymousreply 115February 28, 2015 7:33 PM

WHERE'S THE XANAX, BITCH ?!?

by Anonymousreply 116February 28, 2015 7:36 PM

What was the name of the man who Rosie said she lived with romantically for a year?

She talked it about it with Barbara W when she came out.

by Anonymousreply 117February 28, 2015 7:41 PM

Maybe r100 was trying to be funny?

by Anonymousreply 118February 28, 2015 7:44 PM

IDK, now this out-of-left field idea of Rosie switching teams is stuck in my craw.

...Who knows?

by Anonymousreply 119February 28, 2015 7:45 PM

WHERE'S THE MUSTARD BITCH?

by Anonymousreply 120February 28, 2015 7:47 PM

[quote]What was the name of the man who Rosie said she lived with romantically for a year?

George Glass.

by Anonymousreply 121February 28, 2015 7:48 PM

u r sad and pathetic/ i played your game/ agendas/one marries 4 love and another 4 money/ run to the tabloids/lies/LIES... hold the mustard/hold my broken heart xanax/annihilation

by Anonymousreply 122February 28, 2015 7:51 PM

"Where's the Xanax, Bitch?!"

What's saddest of all is that we are willing to believe such a campy, crazy story from THE ENQUIRER.

Can a piece of titillating fiction get any better than this one?

The "reporters" who write for these rags must have a heck of a lot of fun, allowing their imaginations free reign to craft drama around rumors, speculation, or small amounts of facts.

by Anonymousreply 123February 28, 2015 7:58 PM

Sans mustard, r123!

by Anonymousreply 124February 28, 2015 8:01 PM

It is an Extremely Sensational Tale, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 125February 28, 2015 8:02 PM

I'm gonna start a poem from Rosie's perspective.

Since I first laid eyes on you/ drinking your Grande Latte/ When I thought you were/ a hetero hottie...

by Anonymousreply 126February 28, 2015 8:06 PM

At one time I was employed by her. All the crazy that is being written about her is absolutely true. I doubt her disposition has changed since I worked for her.

by Anonymousreply 127February 28, 2015 8:14 PM

r123 = Rosie's publicist.

by Anonymousreply 128February 28, 2015 8:15 PM

'Multiple sources'? so it must be all family of the ex.

by Anonymousreply 129February 28, 2015 8:17 PM

The family didn't even know the wife was gay until they read about the engagement in the newspaper. That's pretty strange of someone to keep her family in the dark until her photo is in the paper as Rosie O'Donnell's new gf.

by Anonymousreply 130February 28, 2015 8:24 PM

IDK, R129

Michelle come from family that seems New England WASPy and private, no?

It would seem incongruous that they would be likely to run to sensational rag mag for tell-all.

For crying out loud, their own daughter at age 39 had never told them she might be lesbian? Certainly doesn't sound as if much of a personal nature is shared among that family, especially if it is outside of usual conventions.

by Anonymousreply 131February 28, 2015 8:33 PM

Where are Orca's people, r127?

by Anonymousreply 132February 28, 2015 8:39 PM

I wonder why Rosie is so miserable.

Seems like she was such a pop culture junkie when she had her show.

With her means, at worst she would have the time and money to go any Broadway show, Barbara concert etc etc. Anything she would want to do.

by Anonymousreply 133February 28, 2015 8:41 PM

[quote] Michelle come from family that seems New England WASPy and private, no?

Uh, no.

New England WASPy "private" people don't give an exclusive interview to the Enquirer to talk about how flabbergasted they were to find out their daughter is gay.

Here's her father in the "exclusive enquirer interview":

"We only found out about Michelle liking girls when all this came out about them a few weeks ago. It’s been hard to take!”

[quote] It would seem incongruous that they would be likely to run to sensational rag mag for tell-all

Noooooope

They've done it before. And they're from upstate New York, not New England.

So, to recap: the family is not private, not from New England and has run to a sensational rag for a tell-all once before.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134February 28, 2015 8:45 PM

R121, George Glass is MY imaginary boyfriend.

Rosie's imaginary boyfriend is Tom Cruise.

by Anonymousreply 135February 28, 2015 9:53 PM

She has multiple personalities.

She's the least desirable person on earth. Who would want to be with her?

by Anonymousreply 136February 28, 2015 10:06 PM

I just don't get the Rosie hate. Yes, she may be a train wreck in relationships, but WTF, haven't we all? She has fought for the right for gays to adopt, and for that we should be grateful. She has a voice and uses it for us ALL. She seems to have well adjusted children, and all the snide comments about adopting children on a whim seem petty. How many of you have put yourself out and done the same? And now she is raising awareness for women and heart disease, which kills more women than breast cancer. Give her some slack DL.

by Anonymousreply 137February 28, 2015 10:14 PM

Bitch. O'Donnell deserves the admiration of no one.

by Anonymousreply 138February 28, 2015 10:18 PM

R137 What makes you think that gays support her agenda?

by Anonymousreply 139February 28, 2015 10:19 PM

SHE'S A HEADACHE!

SHE'S AN ANGEL!

by Anonymousreply 140February 28, 2015 10:20 PM

You're right r137.

She deserves more respect here.

by Anonymousreply 141February 28, 2015 10:21 PM

R127,

Please give us a personal anecdote.

by Anonymousreply 142February 28, 2015 10:24 PM

Has Donald Trump made a comment yet?

by Anonymousreply 143February 28, 2015 10:24 PM

R141 = Donald T. R137: wtf. 'How many have put yourselves out there...'. As in, what, adopted or birthed children and then blasted them out into the public sphere of RosieOItsAllAboutMe and all her crap... Jesus. Do her kids even like her?

by Anonymousreply 144February 28, 2015 10:38 PM

So, R134, we are proving an Enquirer piece is true by quoting another Enquirer piece.

by Anonymousreply 145February 28, 2015 10:46 PM

The kind of person who acts like this on a holiday in particular, with an audience, and who then expects everyone to act like nothing happened and go on interacting socially, lived that life and all you can do is get away and shun them. To do this with a young child present was likely traumatizing for her. They read adult moods as they are dependent on them for survival.

She is an asshole. How she got that way does not matter as she is an adult, responsible for her behavior.

That said, her life fairly screams INCEST VICTIM. The rage, the unstable relationships, the parentifying the kids, all of is. Specific treatment for that, in groups, and for PTSD, might help.

by Anonymousreply 146February 28, 2015 10:48 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147February 28, 2015 10:51 PM

What R147 said.

The two year old is already internalizing her surroundings. I only hope that the child spends most of her time with the nanny when she's in Rosie's house.

by Anonymousreply 148February 28, 2015 10:58 PM

R140 I thought she was a school of herring.

by Anonymousreply 149February 28, 2015 10:58 PM

Almost every family puts up with one raging parent or the other. It's fairly normal home life for most kids.

by Anonymousreply 150February 28, 2015 10:59 PM

I wonder which kid will be the first one to write a tell-all book about their crazy mood-swinging mom when they get older.

You know those kids got some stories to tell.

by Anonymousreply 151February 28, 2015 11:03 PM

She seems harmless.

by Anonymousreply 152February 28, 2015 11:08 PM

I suffered from the same mood swings, r98. Menopause is a godsend, so far.

As for the Rosie drama, I'm anxiously awaiting "Make Mine Roast Beef! The Musical".

by Anonymousreply 153February 28, 2015 11:10 PM

If a woman is dumb enough to marry O'Donnell, she kind of deserves whatever mentally ill shit is thrown at her.

by Anonymousreply 154February 28, 2015 11:13 PM

[quote]I was hoping the "house of horrors" was going to be how Rosie's "art" was everywhere...walls covered in decoupage...dripping...with tie dyed kaleidoscopes of Barbara Streisand's face around every corner.

When Barbra Streisand was on her concert tour in Miami, the hotel suite she was supposed to stay in had some problems and she couldn't stay there. Rosie found out about it and begged her to stay at her Star Island mansion. Barbra said yes, so Rosie said that she called her housekeeper and told her to fill the house with fresh flowers for Barbra.

by Anonymousreply 155February 28, 2015 11:16 PM

but she forgot that she had a life-sized portrait of Barbra on the staircase as you entered the house. Rosie remembered about the painting, but it was too late to remove. Rosie said that Barbra never mentioned it to her, but you know she was horrified to see it.

by Anonymousreply 156February 28, 2015 11:18 PM

W&W for R46. The best thing I've read all day.

by Anonymousreply 157February 28, 2015 11:19 PM

My wealthy fans have prominently displayed, large portraits of me. It's true! I've suffered such unimaginable horrors!

by Anonymousreply 158February 28, 2015 11:24 PM

Aww, God bless you r100. That was sweet (and brave) of you

by Anonymousreply 159March 1, 2015 1:49 AM

Get me the roast beef.

by Anonymousreply 160March 1, 2015 1:52 AM

Doesn't add up. If Michelle's family was present, why would she have to spend the night sleeping on a towel in the bathroom?

by Anonymousreply 161March 1, 2015 2:03 AM

Not to mention, we're really supposed to believe this all went down at the table during Thanksgiving dinner? I'm like so totally sure.

by Anonymousreply 162March 1, 2015 2:07 AM

Rosie will give her side on Stern.

by Anonymousreply 163March 1, 2015 2:08 AM

All kinds of crazy shit happens on Thanksgiving

by Anonymousreply 164March 1, 2015 2:11 AM

W&W for R15. I laughed out loud "for reals".

First and funniest.

by Anonymousreply 165March 1, 2015 2:12 AM

^ ^ Just the signature at R15 -- "Ro, holding the mustard" is making me LOL

by Anonymousreply 166March 1, 2015 2:18 AM

I like my honey hole to smell like horseradish sauce

by Anonymousreply 167March 1, 2015 2:18 AM

The story reads like a lesbian version of August: Osage Cunty.

by Anonymousreply 168March 1, 2015 2:22 AM

[quote]Doesn't add up. If Michelle's family was present, why would she have to spend the night sleeping on a towel in the bathroom?

Because all of the guest rooms were filled with family members and the wife was too ashamed to disturb them further so holed up in the bano.

Makes perfect sense.

by Anonymousreply 169March 1, 2015 2:41 AM

Michelle's family didn't help because they had built a barricade out on the lanai. They piled up all the lawn chairs and hid behind them. They had to sleep on bags of potting soil all night.

by Anonymousreply 170March 1, 2015 2:52 AM

Add a gorgeous mustard hue to this thread by using trolldar on R100.

by Anonymousreply 171March 1, 2015 2:53 AM

[quote]No one is 'officially gay' for life. Sexuality can be fluid. People can change. You can just live your life, be yourself, and not have to be the 'spokeswoman' for lesbians. They don't need any spokespersons, or leaders, or examples of success.

Jesus Fucking Christ.

by Anonymousreply 172March 1, 2015 3:02 AM

R127, pretty please come back and SPILL!

by Anonymousreply 173March 1, 2015 3:09 AM

LOL R170, R171

You guys are killing me...

by Anonymousreply 174March 1, 2015 3:26 AM

[quote]All kinds of crazy shit happens on Thanksgiving by: Tiger Woods

Don't I know it.

by Anonymousreply 175March 1, 2015 4:01 AM

How come Rosie never gets a prenup?

by Anonymousreply 176March 1, 2015 5:35 AM

Definitely 'I quit'.

by Anonymousreply 177March 1, 2015 5:45 AM

R176. Has/had a prenup. Question: what difference, if any, does it make for the person filing the divorce first, contested or otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 178March 1, 2015 5:48 AM

Guess this insider was too busy hiding the Xanax to help Michelle out of the bathroom and into a safe location.

by Anonymousreply 179March 1, 2015 7:52 AM

Do you think Rosie will hang herself? I hope not.

by Anonymousreply 180March 1, 2015 8:24 AM

[quote]How come Rosie never gets a prenup?

She has one. (and her first marriage wan't considered legal when they split up since all those early CA marriages were annulled by the court)

by Anonymousreply 181March 1, 2015 8:32 AM

Ugh... She should just off herself already

by Anonymousreply 182March 1, 2015 9:04 AM

I like the mustard thing but "Where's the xanax, bitch" is hard to beat.

Rosie's mentally ill and she's a mean bitch but she's done some positive things for the lesbian community. I wish she'd just retire for good and run lesbian cruises or whatever those things are that she did (unless the last wife took that business in their divorce? I have no idea).

by Anonymousreply 183March 1, 2015 9:42 AM

I think Michelle really loved her but could not take the emotional neediness and abuse anymore.

by Anonymousreply 184March 1, 2015 3:30 PM

The Family Cruise business was owned by Kelli from the beginning. Rosie helped with it now and then but never owned it. Kelli founded it and kept it.

by Anonymousreply 185March 1, 2015 8:17 PM

I wonder if it's the household help that leaked details of the story to the Enquirer. If she blows up with regularity at co-workers and family, imagine how she treats the staff. They worked on Thanksgiving, put up with her shenanigans for a long time, and they're suddenly left unemployed because she decided to sell. Even if there's an NDA, it would be difficult to pinpoint the source of the story given how many people were there.

by Anonymousreply 186March 1, 2015 8:42 PM

Holy christ. How can all of you believe there are actual "insiders" who "reveal" these rag-mag fairy tales in such *amazingly* articulate fashion?

I'm so sure one of Michelle's family, or a staff member, would be so eloquent to rattle this off to a reporter in this way:

Said one source: “Michelle knew the marriage was over right then and there. She loved Rosie, but she could no longer live this way. Michelle was scared stiff and spent the night sleeping on a towel, locked in the bathroom!”

WHO the hell speaks that way? NO ONE!

FFS, that sounds as if it were written by an ex-soap opera writer!

Isn't it PECULIAR how ALL of these 'sources' have the same way of expressing themselves?

by Anonymousreply 187March 1, 2015 9:08 PM

I think I read/heard that the first wife, Kelly, lived with them and was helping to parent the 2-year-old? Where were the other 3 children living, especially during the holidays?

Rosie seems to thrive at being a victim. She seeks negative attention. She will create drama just for the sake of drama. Those kids don't stand a chance!

by Anonymousreply 188March 1, 2015 9:21 PM

People who thrive on drama tend to be narcissistic.

And, some have a certain type of Attention Deficit Disorder, along with narcissism, while others have Bi-Polar Disorder along with the narcissism.

Either way, the drama that aggravates and scares everyone else, elevates them.

There is no way one can have a relationship (romantic, friendship, working relationship, business partnership, parent-child, child-parent) or anything with them... no way.

It is dysfunctional and destructive as all hell and no matter what you do it just never works. For added drama they start playing the victim role and the victim get smeared and abused all over again.

Rosie really sucks as a human being. Someone needs to put her down, as in 'take her out back and shoot her.'

by Anonymousreply 189March 1, 2015 11:49 PM

[quote]Rosie found out about it and begged her to stay at her Star Island mansion....but she forgot that she had a life-sized portrait of Barbra on the staircase as you entered the house. Rosie remembered about the painting, but it was too late to remove. Rosie said that Barbra never mentioned it to her, but you know she was horrified to see it.

Why are you making up shit? She didn't beg anything. Streisand's manager called Rosie. And To thank her, Streisand signed the giant "Funny Girl" poster for her as a surprise. So much for being horrified. Stop saying things that can be verified online, Niwit.

by Anonymousreply 190March 1, 2015 11:58 PM

This article is crying out to be made into a movie or a TV show. It would be an instant cult classic. You could pitch it as 'The Brady Bunch from hell' or a edgier, more surreal version of 'Full House'. I wish Logo or the gay channels had more creativity, I would greenlight it in a second.

Even the title 'Rosie O'Donnell's House of Horrors' is wonderful. I love R113's imagination, I'm imagining the set perfectly. There are so many roles (all those kids and exes) and so much potential for Emmys/Oscars etc.

by Anonymousreply 191March 2, 2015 12:13 AM

What a clown show, fo'real.

by Anonymousreply 192March 2, 2015 12:20 AM

Thank you (R91) I am dying laughing and ignoring actual work stuff to think about this.

by Anonymousreply 193March 2, 2015 12:41 AM

[quote]This article is crying out to be made into a movie or a TV show. It would be an instant cult classic. You could pitch it as 'The Brady Bunch from hell' or a edgier, more surreal version of 'Full House'. I wish Logo or the gay channels had more creativity, I would greenlight it in a second.

Some way-off-Broadway theater could do it in the style of "A Crawford Family Christmas." Imagine all the fun roles for the various exes, for the kids...

by Anonymousreply 194March 3, 2015 4:16 AM

R51. Mix 2 teaspoons of horseradish with 2 tablespoons of mayo (or to your liking and heat tolerance). Spread both sides of your favorite bread with it, then layer havarti or provolone cheese, roast beef and roasted red peppers. Slam dunk.

I'm actually on Rosie's side here. Michelle is/was a gold digger.

by Anonymousreply 195March 3, 2015 2:02 PM

[quote]Where's the Xanax, bitch?"

Was Rosie looking for Xanax to take? Did Kellie hide it from her?

Or was Rosie accusing Kellie of taking too much Xanax? And Rosie had hidden the Xanax and was taunting Kellie?

As in "where's the xanax, bitch? you don't know, do you? it's driving you crazy, isn't it? looking all over for your precious xanax - Like mustard on a roast beef sandwich - IT'S NOT HERE."

by Anonymousreply 196March 3, 2015 4:30 PM

OP, join AAA now, before you buy. They have a good program to steer you in the right direction and will walk you through it.

I't around $100 bucks a year.

by Anonymousreply 197March 3, 2015 4:35 PM

Rosie is just being like most butch Lesbian--angry and bitter all the fucking time.

by Anonymousreply 198March 3, 2015 4:37 PM

WW R168

by Anonymousreply 199March 3, 2015 4:49 PM

Update!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200April 23, 2015 6:17 AM

I think your link deserves a copy/paste treatment, R200. That shit could disappear.

"Motor-mouth ROSIE O'DONNELL is a “serial cheater” who racked up multiple lovers as a lesbian lothario, and once may have attempted to arrange a kinky threesome behind the back of her wife!

In a world-beating exclusive, The National ENQUIRER has obtained the shocking cyber-sex proof that could cost the embattled talk show host megabucks in a $100 million divorce, and force her to lose custody of her 2-year-old daughter, Dakota.

Rosie’s love letters are both intimate and incriminating, spanning multiple years.

They expose how the 53-year-old appeared to arrange a ménage à trois with other extramarital conquests!

“When I am home for two weeks in November, I would love for you to come up here with *****,” she wrote in one note.

In another email, sent during Rosie’s ill-fated marriage to Michelle Rounds, a second lovestruck girlfriend declared: “I wanted to be your wife, but you didn’t want me as that, and I would’ve been so self destructive, and in turn that would have brought you down.”

Yet another lover confessed how she’d been forced to tell her spouse that she’d cheated – with the heavyweight TV gab queen!

“I told ***** honestly you had spent the night with me, that I was reconnecting with you,” gushed the woman.

The ENQUIRER has decided not to name the women on Rosie’s conquest list.

The disclosure of the lewd letters and emails is a sensational twist to the divorce case plaguing Rosie, who quit her second stint on “The View” – and her marriage – in February.

When asked if Rosie cheated, her rep told The ENQUIRER: “Unfortunately when two people get divorced, there’s always ugliness involved.”

But, explained the source: “There’s no doubt this disclosure of emails and letters could be damaging to Rosie if her split with Michelle ends up in divorce court. It’s certainly stuff that Rosie wants to keep dead and buried!”

But it wasn’t just Michelle who suffered at the wandering eyes of Rosie, The ENQUIRER has learned.

This publication has viewed damaging correspondence centered around her previous marriage to ex-wife Kelli Carpenter.

“I helped you rewrite our history ... so Kelli couldn’t take the kids,” bemoaned another lover.

“I found out you were dating someone and were happy in love. I was shocked.”

Kelli, a former television executive, split from Rosie in 2007.

But the comedian kept the secret until 2009, when she stepped out with Texas-based artist Tracy Kachtick-Anders.

That too went bust.

But for all her ill-fated romances, one woman appeared not to have suffered the same fate as others.

Pouring her heart out in an email, this besotted lover told Rosie: “Your email makes me love you even more if at all possible!”

by Anonymousreply 201April 23, 2015 6:53 AM

Rosie must have a magic pussy.

by Anonymousreply 202April 23, 2015 6:54 AM

“Where’s the Xanax, bitch?”

LOL

by Anonymousreply 203April 23, 2015 1:35 PM

‘Make mine roast beef, but hold the mustard!’

LOL again

by Anonymousreply 204April 23, 2015 1:44 PM

It's a race to see which one of her kids will be the first to write a tell-all.

by Anonymousreply 205April 23, 2015 2:05 PM

Most of these quotes from "love letters" sound pretty innocuous, but that one that says she lied so Kelly couldn't take the kids, THAT is going to come back to haunt Rosie.

by Anonymousreply 206April 23, 2015 2:18 PM

The divorce is getting messy. Michelle is claiming that Rosie drinks a bottle of wine a night, smokes weed regularly and relies on nannies 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 207May 1, 2015 1:55 AM

It is a travesty that O'Donnell was permitted to adopt. Imagine how the biological parents feel knowing their children ended up in this mess.

by Anonymousreply 208May 1, 2015 2:05 AM

The Enquirer needs to look up the definition of the word "gushed."

by Anonymousreply 209May 1, 2015 2:24 AM

The real travesty R208 is someone actually pushed you out on to an innocent and unsuspecting world. Someone stupid enough to believe everything they reads in a gossip rag.

by Anonymousreply 210May 1, 2015 2:34 AM

[quote]how the biological parents feel knowing their children ended up in this mess.

huh? What? We be on the meth.

by Anonymousreply 211May 1, 2015 2:37 AM

Harpoon that whale already!

by Anonymousreply 212May 1, 2015 2:39 AM

"Rosie is just being like most butch Lesbian--angry and bitter all the fucking time."

Just like so many gay men.

by Anonymousreply 213May 1, 2015 2:41 AM

It's stories like this that make me glad I'm not a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 214May 1, 2015 2:42 AM

R210, I don't need to read a "gossip rag" to know that O'Donnell is mentally unfit to parent. Her public behaviour and words are proof enough. Sycophants like you are pathetic. Improve your grammar. "... they reads in a gossip rag." ? Idiot!

by Anonymousreply 215May 1, 2015 2:48 AM

kill yourself r215. No one will care.

by Anonymousreply 216May 1, 2015 2:50 AM

R216, you first. It will be weeks before anyone finds your body.

by Anonymousreply 217May 1, 2015 2:53 AM

Nah. r217 The domestics would find me and call the attorney.

by Anonymousreply 218May 1, 2015 2:57 AM

If only Michelle had had an elephant gun!

by Anonymousreply 219May 1, 2015 3:04 AM

Oh no! This may do some harm to Rosie's reputation!

by Anonymousreply 220May 1, 2015 3:08 AM

The last thing she said was "Roast beef"?

Rosie, get your own material!

by Anonymousreply 221May 1, 2015 3:10 AM

R211, you missed my point. The biological parents, no doubt, would have thought their children were being adopted into a better environment then they could have provided. Instead, their children were adopted by O'Donnell, who by her own admission, has serious mental health issues.

by Anonymousreply 222May 1, 2015 10:44 AM

I'll correct my grammar before someone else does. In the last sentence, the comma should be after "who" instead of "O'Donnell".

by Anonymousreply 223May 1, 2015 10:51 AM

MY house of HORRORS was far more HORRID.

by Anonymousreply 224May 1, 2015 11:06 AM

Lesbian drama - it's what's for dinner, along with this pussy.

by Anonymousreply 225May 1, 2015 11:37 AM

both girls are just plain cra'. Nuff said.

by Anonymousreply 226May 1, 2015 12:00 PM

Rosie's ex has a new woman in her life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227May 1, 2015 6:08 PM

One of my favourite all time DL threads

by Anonymousreply 228October 27, 2016 6:41 AM

Rosie is stepping out with a new gal, too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229October 27, 2016 7:02 AM

A New Low for DL : A Full National Enquirer article!

I guess we're all white trash now!

by Anonymousreply 230October 27, 2016 7:15 AM

[quote]ROSIE O’DONNELL wrecked her marriage when she “went nuts” in a Thanksgiving Day tantrum fueled by booze and drugs!

Wait, wait, what year, which wife, which children, what house?

My Lord, Rosie's life is more complicated than a game of Clue.

by Anonymousreply 231October 27, 2016 7:19 AM

Thought this classic thread could use a little bump.

by Anonymousreply 232September 16, 2017 7:12 AM

So, Rosie was tired of Michelle, then she gets stuck with the white trash family, who she paid travel to get to the mansion she paid for, and that tired becomes too much. Now Rosie's the asshole. Of course, Michelle was cool with it. Gf did dick. Rosie, who admittedly makes bad choices in mates, realizes this woman isn't for her. Wouldn't it be worse if she cheated and pretended she was good with it? Fuck yeas to Rosie - I'm done, you need to go.

by Anonymousreply 233September 16, 2017 7:25 AM

The "base choice in mate" is always Rosie. She's a monster. No wonder all her kids hate her.

by Anonymousreply 234September 16, 2017 7:42 AM

The disgusting Enquirer loves Trump. Trump is a low life pile of shit.

I love Rosie.

by Anonymousreply 235September 16, 2017 7:44 AM

concerning the past, current and further adventures of this human and humans

that live with her, or are around her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236September 16, 2017 8:36 AM

Rosie should do World Championship Wrestling.

by Anonymousreply 237September 16, 2017 8:58 AM

[quote] Rosie should do World Championship Wrestling.

As what, the mat?

by Anonymousreply 238September 16, 2017 9:50 AM

Are the DL Rosie defenders primarily New Yorkers, Broadway queens, or both?

by Anonymousreply 239September 16, 2017 10:52 AM

I didn't know Michelle tried to commit suicide before.

by Anonymousreply 240September 16, 2017 10:55 AM

[quote]hold the mustard

We really didn't work hard enough to make this a meme.

by Anonymousreply 241September 16, 2017 10:57 AM

Bumping House of Horrors in time for Halloween.

Maybe the third time will be the charm for Rosie.

by Anonymousreply 242October 24, 2018 12:43 AM

I have pretty much always loved Rosie but like a lot of people...she acts like an idiot when choosing her loves and choosing to have a million kids. I mean she is an angry drunk.

by Anonymousreply 243October 24, 2018 12:47 AM

You mean The National Enquirer that has spent the last decade making up stories about how wonderful Donald Trump is while attacking his adversaries? That National Enquirer?

by Anonymousreply 244October 24, 2018 12:52 AM

WHERE'S THE XANAX, BITCH?

by Anonymousreply 245October 24, 2018 12:59 AM

Rosie is better as cartoon character than as a real person.

by Anonymousreply 246October 24, 2018 1:20 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!