Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who is the Gay TV Chef?

This famous chef is constantly on TV, appearing on multiple shows in which he has starred or guested, including several reality competition shows.

He’s not just cooking up delicious food. He’s cooking up a delicious secret.

He is married with child/ren. He is also gay.

He is very happy with his new boyfriend (non-famous), who is handsome and approximately the same age as our chef. Yes, his wife knows.

Guesses: Bobby Flay; Tom Coliccho; Joe Bastianach; Mario Batali; Curtis Stone; Anthony Bourdain; Guy Fieri

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97October 6, 2018 1:01 AM

I'd say it's pretty obviously Rick Bayless.

by Anonymousreply 1February 12, 2015 8:57 PM

If Guy Fieri is gay, I will kill myself.

by Anonymousreply 2February 12, 2015 8:59 PM

R2, I, along with every gay man on the planet would join you.

by Anonymousreply 3February 12, 2015 9:10 PM

The BI title is "Can You Smell What The Rock Is Cooking?"

by Anonymousreply 4February 12, 2015 9:13 PM

Tyler Florence is on my wish list.

If not him, then Curtis Stone.

by Anonymousreply 5February 12, 2015 9:18 PM

The clue may be "rock" in the title referring to Curtis Stone.

by Anonymousreply 6February 12, 2015 9:19 PM

R1 I don't think Bayless does competition shows.

by Anonymousreply 7February 12, 2015 9:23 PM

Not Bourdain, I know a woman who used to fuck him on the regular.

by Anonymousreply 8February 12, 2015 9:24 PM

Joe Bastianich is spending most of his time in Italy lately. He's become a TV star here on Master Chef Italia. He's got quite a career going, even appearing on talk shows and commercials. He pings big time. They always wind up in Italy...

by Anonymousreply 9February 12, 2015 9:25 PM

Aàron Sanchez

by Anonymousreply 10February 12, 2015 9:25 PM

Does this mean that someone thinks that Guy Fieri is NOT gay?

by Anonymousreply 11February 12, 2015 9:26 PM

Bayless got second by one point to Bobby Flay on Iron Chef.

Bayless was a judge on Top Chef.

Bayless won Top Chef Masters season 3.

by Anonymousreply 12February 12, 2015 9:28 PM

Oops, wrong accent mark

Aaròn Sanchez.

by Anonymousreply 13February 12, 2015 9:29 PM

Issa notta my Rocco! Rocco! Whenna you gonna getta nice-a girl anda get married, eh?

by Anonymousreply 14February 12, 2015 9:31 PM

Are we 100% sure rachel ray is a WBW?

by Anonymousreply 15February 12, 2015 9:32 PM

Still wrong, R13. There's no accent grave in Spanish.

by Anonymousreply 16February 12, 2015 9:32 PM

Bobby Flay doesn't have kids.

Is it sad that I'm not really caring who this is?

by Anonymousreply 17February 12, 2015 9:33 PM

Quite a while back there was a BI about Guy being bi or gay. It was a little after he made some homophobic statements and then got into some fight with his male friend that was videoed.

by Anonymousreply 18February 12, 2015 9:34 PM

Michael Chiarello is the gayest of all gay pasta presenters, but I think he's married to a woman.

by Anonymousreply 19February 12, 2015 9:36 PM

[quote]The BI title is "Can You Smell What The Rock Is Cooking?"

which leads to, duh, Curtis Stone. Plus he was being sold as a huge ladies' man cooking romantic dinners when they launched him in the U.S.

(Aaron Sanchez seems to be a poonhound... has hit on at least two women I know.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20February 12, 2015 9:40 PM

He is R19 but rumour has it he likes to visit saunas and hit on men.

by Anonymousreply 21February 12, 2015 9:41 PM

Chiarello has sure aged badly.

by Anonymousreply 22February 12, 2015 10:03 PM

Chiarello has the gayest accent on Food Network other than Anne Burrell.

by Anonymousreply 23February 12, 2015 10:08 PM

Bobby Flay is a little douche.

by Anonymousreply 24February 12, 2015 10:13 PM

Chiarello seems as gay as Ina's silver-haired best friend.

by Anonymousreply 25February 12, 2015 10:14 PM

I don't think he's a gay douche, though, R24. He pings my straighdar like few other TV chefs.

by Anonymousreply 26February 12, 2015 10:15 PM

He's obviously not who this BI is referring to, but I've wondered if Todd English's drinking problems are related to being closeted.

by Anonymousreply 27February 12, 2015 10:21 PM

Chiarello has probably had TR on toast during visits to the east coast for FN festivities. Ina loves to share.

by Anonymousreply 28February 12, 2015 10:22 PM

Gay men marry Asian women. Solved!

by Anonymousreply 29February 12, 2015 10:28 PM

R3, I'm in.....

by Anonymousreply 30February 12, 2015 10:36 PM

The one with the yellow skin.

by Anonymousreply 31February 12, 2015 10:45 PM

Paula Dean. You know, the drag thing?

by Anonymousreply 32February 14, 2015 4:26 PM

Batali? He and Jimmy Fallon seem to be close, close buds.

by Anonymousreply 33February 14, 2015 4:51 PM

Also with Jake G. R33.

by Anonymousreply 34February 14, 2015 4:53 PM

OK...I have a story... never really told anyone this, but here goes (and I can be completely wrong - just heads up)

About 5 years ago, I was living in Boston & was on CL (or manhunt back then?) - and this guy was staying at a hotel on the waterfront. His face pics were super blurry but still looked pretty hot, and his bod was good. I decided to just meet him & see what happened. He wouldn't meet in the lobby...so I went up to his room.

He was in his 40s, dark straight slicked hair, dark eyes, masc, lightly hairy, dark-ish skin. Super hot...my type. He looked familiar to me but I figured it meant nothing. He told me he was from Atlanta and had a BF at home in Atlanta. And, I don't know anyone in Atlanta.

He had a *really* nice, fat dick...and LOVED giving head AND swallowing...he also was one of the few people to force me to take his cum in my mouth...He came, and just held the back of my head. When I came, I tried to pull out - and he grabbed my ass so he could swallow it all. We ended up talking for a little in between & then did it all again.

Anyway, I hit him up when I saw him "visiting Boston" again - but he ignored me. Then, I was watching Top Chef or some show and this chef was on that made me think - holy shit...that's why he looked so familiar:

That's Todd English.

Now - honestly he COULD HAVE just looked like him... but the fact it was Boston & he was so shady about sending a face pic...and was definitely NSA / no repeats (or maybe I wasn't his type, despite swallowing my load twice...)...it made me wonder what else was going on w/ him. I don't know if a married guy would swallow anon loads... but... he liked the fact I wasn't from Boston for some reason too (he was looking "for other visitors" - which isn't uncommon among the biz travelers, but just added).

Anyway...to this day - part of me thinks it was him, but my brain is still not 100% accepting it bc I'd certainly have recognized Todd English (I think?)... Anyway, he seems like a nice guy so I DO NOT want to spread false rumors about him. But, if someone else has a similar story - then maybe that's who it is.

by Anonymousreply 35February 14, 2015 5:04 PM

At least to me, Chiarello and Bayless are both obviously gay. But I'm not sure either one fits the blind.

by Anonymousreply 36February 14, 2015 5:11 PM

This is clearly Chef Boyardee.

by Anonymousreply 37February 14, 2015 5:14 PM

Aaron Sanchez is gross.

by Anonymousreply 38February 14, 2015 5:25 PM

Chiarello is also a dick R36.

I saw him as a mentor on some cooking show and he refused to learn anyone's name.

When he kept calling one guy "Young man" and the guy ignored him, Chiarello he got all pissy and said he could eat a dozen like him for breakfast.

by Anonymousreply 39February 14, 2015 5:30 PM

Good story r35, even if it wasn't him. But I wouldn't be surprised if it was!

by Anonymousreply 40February 14, 2015 5:31 PM

There are several gay married chefs, yes including the Guy Ferry and his hairdresser boyfriend and Todd English and Curtis Stone and , and , and. Rachel Ray is also a dyke.

by Anonymousreply 41February 14, 2015 5:39 PM

Chuck from Montreal always pinged.

by Anonymousreply 42February 14, 2015 5:58 PM

I think it's Jacque Pepin. He is said to be dynamite in bed with just a little apricot jam. He's only 79 so he's got a few month still in him.

by Anonymousreply 43February 14, 2015 6:01 PM

I agree with the poster who said Tyler Florence.

by Anonymousreply 44February 14, 2015 8:13 PM

Anyone have any gossip on Joe Bastianich, Lidia's son?

by Anonymousreply 45February 14, 2015 8:22 PM

Rocco DiSpirito.

by Anonymousreply 46February 14, 2015 8:27 PM

Rocco DiSpirito is gayer than old Paris!

Some fat dude who was/is Oprah's chef is gay, He is out and proud however.

Thankfully Guy Fieri is not gay. His younger sister,now deceased, was gay.

Chuck Hughes from Montreal pings high heavens to me, as does Rick Bayliss.

by Anonymousreply 47February 14, 2015 8:29 PM

Joe Bastard or Bitch always pinged to me. He is a fat drucken slob who only made it thanks to mommy dearest.R45.

by Anonymousreply 48February 14, 2015 8:31 PM

R17 Bobby Flay has a daughter who is about 19 years old. I was at a birthday party in Old Lyme CT and he was there with his daughter Sohie and second wife.

He is definitely not gay. He has been married 3 times at least.

by Anonymousreply 49February 14, 2015 8:32 PM

Rocco divorced his wife 15 years ago and doesn't have any kids.

by Anonymousreply 50February 14, 2015 8:32 PM

I think it's Curtis Stone because of the rock clue and because it said he's been on several reality shows. Curtis was regularly on the Biggest Loser, he competed and guested on Top Chef all the time and he was on the Apprentice. He's also always on daytime tv like The Talk , Rachel Ray, The Chew and a lot of others.

by Anonymousreply 51February 14, 2015 8:39 PM

Jacques Pepin is not gay. I see him frequently in CT. He is like the nice grandfatherly type of man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52February 14, 2015 8:41 PM

Jamie Deen.

by Anonymousreply 53February 14, 2015 8:46 PM

The clue in the headline is less "Stone," than "Rock," as in "Rocco." It's Dispirito, obv.

by Anonymousreply 54February 15, 2015 4:34 AM

One-a more post abouta my Rocco being a finocchio, I give-a them il malocchio!

by Anonymousreply 55February 15, 2015 4:41 AM

Jamie Oliver

by Anonymousreply 56February 15, 2015 4:43 AM

It's obviously Curtis Stone. How could you even question it given the hint? They may all be gay and closeted, but the one being hinted about in the B is Curtis. Also, he has an unusual relationship with his wife. I doubt she cares as long as he keeps her in spending money and comes home occasionally. He reminds me a bit of Ingo Rademacher another gay but masculine appearing Aussie.

by Anonymousreply 57February 15, 2015 4:47 AM

It's obviously Curtis Stone.

When he was back home in Australia on reality TV, he lived with 4 other guys in Melbourne, one of whom was a drag queen - they were all gay.

He's been on several US reality competition cooking shows on Food Network (a new one coming up soon with Bobby Flay) and HOSTED Bravo's Top Chef Masters for 3 seasons.

Married to Asian actress Lindsay Price and they have two sons, but were married only after the first son was born.

And when he made his first big splash on American TV, it was on "The Celebrity Apprentice" - the season where Joan Rivers was the winner. He had the best wardrobe, and Joan was always ribbing him about caring more about what he was wearing than winning the challenge. To the day she died in her act, Joan made jokes about Curtis being gay the way everyone else makes jokes about Tom Cruise and John Travolta being gay.

by Anonymousreply 58February 15, 2015 4:59 AM

R54 Rocco is not married.

by Anonymousreply 59February 15, 2015 4:59 AM

I didn't know that Joan joked about Stone being gay, r58. That's interesting!

by Anonymousreply 60February 15, 2015 5:04 AM

So he had a motive to kill her! Maybe Joan's death wasn't as cut and dried as we thought!

by Anonymousreply 61February 15, 2015 5:24 AM

This is OBVIOUSLY the Swedish Chef. Beaker has been sucking on his spicy meatballs going on forever. The rock reference is a nod to his brief fling with heavy metal god Animal, who rocked the little Swedish dude's gastronomical world, but because of his preference for bears, ended up leaving him for Fozzie.

But you didn't hear it from me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62February 15, 2015 5:33 AM

I'd like to see some pics of Stone with his man. I bet Curtis is a really good boyfriend. He seems like he'd be very caring.

by Anonymousreply 63February 16, 2015 1:08 AM

No one mentions Gordon Ramsey?

by Anonymousreply 64February 16, 2015 1:17 AM

Fuck Curtis Stone - bitch looks like a male version of a grown up Cindy Brady.

by Anonymousreply 65February 16, 2015 1:40 AM

Ugh I hope it's not Joe Bastianach. We don't want or need his evil miserable ass on our team.

by Anonymousreply 66February 16, 2015 2:07 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67February 16, 2015 2:27 AM

Aaron Sanchez is certainly not gross. He was very sexy 10 years ago, but really has not aged well at all. He's not even 40.

by Anonymousreply 68February 16, 2015 2:44 AM

All of you saying Stone are assuming the headline writer and the b.i. author are the same. I would be very surprised if that were true. Clearly the headline writer is referring to Stone, but it's not clear if the b.i. author is.

by Anonymousreply 69February 16, 2015 3:08 AM

Holy shit...I had. I had not heard that about Joe Bastard, r67!

by Anonymousreply 70February 16, 2015 3:13 AM

This BI was from Blind Gossip so the title was by the author of the BI. (They do, though, write titles for BIs reprinted from other sites.) It's Curtis Stone.

Unfortunately every time I see him, I remember the story about how his stinky shit in the ladies makeup on Celebrity Apprentice room nauseated the women, who were all running around throwing up.

by Anonymousreply 71February 16, 2015 3:40 AM

Curtis Stone is cute. I loved his old show when he would surprise a lady in the grocery store, go home with her and cook dinner for the lady and her husband. The husband would come home from work to Curtis and his wife preparing dinner. It was pretty funny to see the husbands' reactions.

I'm not so sure about him being gay tho. He doesn't ping.

by Anonymousreply 72February 16, 2015 4:48 AM

Curtis Stone was not on Celebrity Apprentice with Joan Rivers so why would she make jokes about him. You obviously got that wrong. Curtis was in the season with Aubrey O'Day and Lisa Lampenellie, which was 2 or 3 seasons after Joan Rivers.

by Anonymousreply 73February 16, 2015 5:20 AM

The Galloping Gourmet?

by Anonymousreply 74February 16, 2015 7:08 AM

I don't think the Galloping Gourmet's up for it any more. Isn't he about a hundred and twelve now?

by Anonymousreply 75February 16, 2015 7:19 AM

It's either Curtis Stone, Tyler Florence, [an important gay chef google will not allow us to mention], or Bobby Flay.

by Anonymousreply 76February 16, 2015 7:39 AM

That dude with a PBS show that molests underage boys. Can't think of his name right now.

by Anonymousreply 77February 16, 2015 7:40 AM

Who is the chef google won't allow us to mention?

by Anonymousreply 78February 16, 2015 7:46 AM

It's Guy. You don't want it to be Guy because you hate him so much. Guessing Curtis Stone and Tyler Florence is just wishful thinking.

by Anonymousreply 79February 16, 2015 8:40 AM

Michael Chiarello seems like a super arrogant creep. I watched Robert Irvine's wedding when they televised it and Micheal Chiarello attended Irvin's wedding as well as Guy Fieri who are both friends of Robert Irvine. Guy seemed really nice and said hello to Michael Chiarello ,But Michael Chiarello was really rude to Guy. I don't like Guy Fieri ,but Michael Chiarello just comes off as a horrible person who is really haughty with his nose up in the air.

I used to go on a website which waiters, waitresses and others who worked in restaurant industry who waited on famous people ,and posted what were they like. There were many waitresses who thought Todd English was terrible because apparently he would only hit on married women and have affairs with them. They said he is very good looking ,and he has masculine charm but a cad. I don't know if that website is still around.I forgot what the name of the website is because it has been a while since I checked it out.

I have always got the vibe that the chef from Canada seems like he is gay for some reason. He is really handsome too.

R71, wow! Stone sounds like he is gross and crass. How can anyone find someone who is gross and crass attractive in any way? YUCK!

by Anonymousreply 80February 16, 2015 9:11 AM

Rachel Ray? Graham Kerr? Martin Yan?

by Anonymousreply 81February 16, 2015 9:15 AM

[quote]Unfortunately every time I see him, I remember the story about how his stinky shit in the ladies makeup on Celebrity Apprentice room nauseated the women, who were all running around throwing up.

I remember that it was brought up in the broadroom and Trump kept hammering on and on about his stinky shit and Curtis turned beet red and wanted to die. It was like he was pleading to Trump to not announce his bathroom habits on national television.

by Anonymousreply 82February 16, 2015 10:11 AM

R71, you or someone else told the story about Curtis and his smelly dumps awhile ago. Ever since I read it here, I can't see him without thinking about it.

I wish it was Jamie Oliver and his fat, wet tongue. That is a cocksucker's mouth if I've ever seen one.

by Anonymousreply 83February 16, 2015 10:20 AM

Michael Symons has had a cock at least once in his life. He makes Clinton Kelly look butch on The Chew.

by Anonymousreply 84February 16, 2015 8:29 PM

R83 I told the story about Curtis taking a dump.

He took it in the restroom though, and although I'm sure the situation was unpleasant for his team members, it was certainly inappropriate for the trashy female wrestler to bring it up on the board room.

Curtis was embarassed, but so was The Donald and he fired the wrestler that night.

I guess there was no fart fan. Curtis certainly shows a lot of class on every TV appearance, but if he had to take a poop, it's not his fault.

I still think about it every time I think of him. I can't help it, but i know Curtis couldn't help it either.

Maybe he farted in the car with his wife and that is why she left his ass on the side of the highway. He looked pretty rough in some of those pictures at the link.

So glad I'm not famous.

by Anonymousreply 85February 17, 2015 12:30 AM

Is Duff Goldman gay? I get the vibe he is gay.

by Anonymousreply 86February 17, 2015 6:53 AM

r77 That would be Jeff Smith. I believe he was a minister as well. What ever happened to cutieboy/assistant Craig?

by Anonymousreply 87February 17, 2015 10:28 AM

I think it was brought up in the boardroom because the ladies said his smelly shit made them nauseous and they couldn't focus or concentrate on the task and they weren't able to go in the room to make use of the space. It was the reason they lost the task so of course they had to bring up the reason to Trump.

by Anonymousreply 88February 17, 2015 12:18 PM

I wasn't the first or the only one to bring this up. I did garble the sentence, though:

[quote]Unfortunately every time I see him, I remember the story about how his stinky shit in the ladies' makeup room on Celebrity Apprentice...

It does kill the sex appeal a bit.

by Anonymousreply 89February 17, 2015 12:38 PM

R37 is onto something.

by Anonymousreply 90February 17, 2015 12:47 PM

Love Curtis Stone.... He's so cute, nice, and Cuddly... I'd marry him in a heartbeat... =)

by Anonymousreply 91May 24, 2016 12:56 PM

[quote]Who is the chef google won't allow us to mention?

Weird. Alton Brown? James Beard? Those are the only two I can think of and I probably can't say why without causing this thread to disappear.

by Anonymousreply 92May 24, 2016 1:04 PM

Another vote for Tyler Florence.

by Anonymousreply 93May 24, 2016 1:07 PM

DEFINITELY gay. DEFINITELY NOT gay Rick Bayless. Guy Fieri Bobby Deen Bobby Flay Anne Burrell Alton Brown Others Others

Presumed straight BUT IWISH List Duff Goldman Jeff Mauro Tom Collichio

by Anonymousreply 94May 15, 2017 1:35 PM

I'm guessing it's Rocco. He's had rumors about him for years.

However, lately I've been wondering if Jeffrey Zakarian is gay. He really pings to me, although I know he's married.

Plus, he's on a ton of shows: Iron Chef, Chopped, Cooks or Cons, etc.

I would actually put money on Zakarian being gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95May 15, 2017 6:21 PM

I get it about Jeffrey Zakarian, but I actually don't think he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 96October 6, 2018 12:51 AM

Bobby Flay(ming)?

by Anonymousreply 97October 6, 2018 1:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!