Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Woman Sentenced for Tormenting Couple Says She Was 'Devastated' Over Losing Bidding War

[quote]By LYNN REDMOND, LYDIA NOONE and LAUREN EFFRON 21 hours ago

[quote]A San Diego woman who was sentenced for stalking a married couple was upset she had lost her dream home to them in a bidding war.

[quote]“I had put so much hope into this house,” Kathy Rowe told ABC's Chris Connelly in an exclusive interview that will air in full Friday on ABC News' "20/20." “When I walked in, it felt like my house... it’s almost like, you know, you hear bluebirds sing and music play. I walked in, it was my house.”

[quote]In 2011, Rowe, 53, put a bid on a house in the posh Carmel Valley neighborhood. But when she found out she had been outbid, she sought revenge through what she said were just pranks.

[quote]“It felt like the house I always wanted to own, I just felt comfortable,” Rowe said. “And when I found out we didn’t get it, it was devastating. It was heartbreaking.”

[quote]Those winning homebuyers were Janice Ruhter and Jerry Rice, a married couple with a young child and a new baby on the way, who had dumped their life savings into what they thought would be their dream home.

[quote]But shortly after moving in, Ruhter and Rice said strange things started happening. They received $1,000 worth of bills for adult diapers and magazines subscriptions they said they never ordered. They found their house re-listed for sale online, and buyers started showing up in their yard. There was an online ad for a New Year’s Eve party at their house that they said they never planned.

[quote]“You get scared, you know, that’s your house. It should be a place of safety,” Ruhter said. “With that out there, that safety just disappears.”

[quote]Then things got worse. One Valentine’s Day, Rice said neighbors’ wives were sent Valentine’s Day cards with his name signed on the cards. Then Rice discovered online posts advertising sex with his wife, telling strangers to just show up at the house during the day.

[quote]Rice got the police involved, but the couple endured almost a year of harassment before investigators arrested Rowe. She pleaded guilty to stalking in November and was sentenced in January to a year of home electronic surveillance, five years of probation, and ordered to stay away from the couple for 10 years.

[quote]"I may be the least liked person in San Diego County," Rowe said. "A horrible, evil person who wanted to harm this nice couple. I did not intend to harm them."

[quote]Despite Rowe being brought to justice, Rice said he and his family continue to live in fear.

[quote]“Anyone coming up to the door, you wonder, ‘why is that person coming here?’” Rice said. “You know? It could be anyone.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241March 27, 2019 7:36 PM

That is definitely a MTF.

by Anonymousreply 1February 12, 2015 4:49 PM

When Fraus Attack!

But seriously, she looks like a dude

by Anonymousreply 2February 12, 2015 4:51 PM

OMG, that does look like a man. Holy shit.

by Anonymousreply 3February 12, 2015 4:52 PM

Hello, I'm here for the gangbang.

by Anonymousreply 4February 12, 2015 4:55 PM

"I did not intend to harm them."

What do you suppose her intentions were?

by Anonymousreply 5February 12, 2015 4:55 PM

What a surreal article. The stupid pranks, the MTF appearance. LMAO.

by Anonymousreply 6February 12, 2015 4:55 PM

I want to see the house so we can do a "Tasteful Friends" segment.

by Anonymousreply 7February 12, 2015 4:59 PM

Yeah R7, I want to see a pic of the house. Trying to find one. There is an article on People.com about the story and a very brief description of the house.

[quote]Located in an upscale suburb, the Spanish-style home featured a huge backyard and a school right up the street. When it went on the market in 2011, Janice Ruhter and husband Jerry Rice were one of eight families who bid on the property. When they won, they were elated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 12, 2015 5:14 PM

It's the completely ordinary yellowish house with the red tile roof. If this site doesn't let you see it clearly then google the address for other pics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 12, 2015 5:53 PM

R9 here. It's the lighter yellow house that looks like a one story with the empty driveway.

by Anonymousreply 10February 12, 2015 6:00 PM

It's a bird! It's a plane! It's SUPER-FRAU!

by Anonymousreply 11February 12, 2015 6:07 PM

Now I seem like a stalker. LOL! Here's a better site that has Birds Eye views of the place. Bit more impressive from these pics - it has a pool and does seem nice but tiny lots with houses on top of each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 12, 2015 6:08 PM

LOL -- she's posting comments in the People article at R8.

by Anonymousreply 13February 12, 2015 6:12 PM

R13, are you referring to these posts?

DONNA MARIE GAMBONE • 18 hours ago

KATHY ROWE DOES NOT BELONG IN JAIL. THE JUSTICE SYSTEM GOT THIS ONE WRONG BIG TIME. THIS COUPLE IS HAS DONE THIS BEFORE AND THEY HAVE NO SHAME. MRS. RICE HAS CHEATED ON HER HUSBAND BEFORE AND BOTH KIDS PATERNITIES ARE IN DOUBT. HE HAS CHEATED ON HER AS WELL AND THEY ARE PATHETIC. YOU PEOPLE ARE REALLY SAD AND RIDICULOUS WANTING KATHY TO BE COMMITED. THIS COUPLE NEEDS TO BE IN JAIL!!!

by Anonymousreply 14February 12, 2015 6:16 PM

I just can't get over what a sense of humor this clever stalker had. Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 15February 12, 2015 6:17 PM

Yep, and here's another:

[quote]MRS. LOUISE ADAMS • 19 hours ago

[quote]WHY? SHE DID NOTHING WRONG!! YOUR AN IDIOT!!

by Anonymousreply 16February 12, 2015 6:19 PM

It does look like a nice house. The psycho stalker probably bid 500,000 for it and was never in the running.

by Anonymousreply 17February 12, 2015 6:19 PM

Holy shit! She is NUTS.

by Anonymousreply 18February 12, 2015 6:20 PM

Damn. When I saw bidding war, I was so hoping this was going to be about something trivial from eBay.

by Anonymousreply 19February 12, 2015 6:22 PM

Bummer. No pics of the house when I go to the link.

by Anonymousreply 20February 12, 2015 6:22 PM

Someone needs to sends those comments to the police. She is violating court order.

by Anonymousreply 21February 12, 2015 6:22 PM

Why do California houses have garages on the front of the house? That is so ugly. Talk about no curb appeal.

by Anonymousreply 22February 12, 2015 6:26 PM

Good point, R21. I hope someone traces those posts back to her. That could send her to prison where she belongs.

by Anonymousreply 23February 12, 2015 6:26 PM

"One Valentine’s Day, Rice said neighbors’ wives were sent Valentine’s Day cards with his name signed on the cards."

This made me LOL

by Anonymousreply 24February 12, 2015 6:31 PM

"Is this the Cocksucker residence?"

by Anonymousreply 25February 12, 2015 6:33 PM

Sounds like something Duhvida R0chelle would do

by Anonymousreply 26February 12, 2015 6:34 PM

The pranks are juvenile except for posting ads seeking sex partners. That could have gotten the wife raped, easily.

by Anonymousreply 27February 12, 2015 6:35 PM

R21 and R23, it could be her -- or it could be a troll having fun, giving her a taste of her own medicine.

by Anonymousreply 28February 12, 2015 6:35 PM

Mrs. Louise Adams needs to be a nom de plume on DL.

by Anonymousreply 29February 12, 2015 6:36 PM

Yep, those comments are definitely our Kath. Whether or not the Rices cheat on each other or otherwise do in the bedroom is immaterial. She's one OBSESSED crazy bitch.

by Anonymousreply 30February 12, 2015 6:38 PM

It would be so delicious if it was her posting and someone let the cops know and she were dragged off to jail. After what she said in the interviews, not being able to resist posting shit in comments section of her interview, it would be fucking hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 31February 12, 2015 6:41 PM

Would that weirdo be allowed internet access while under house arrest?

by Anonymousreply 32February 12, 2015 6:42 PM

What she really needs is to be sent to a psych hospital for 2 years minimum. But we don't have psych hospitals anymore, except for the criminally insane where murderers are sent.

by Anonymousreply 33February 12, 2015 6:50 PM

[quote]MRS. LOUISE ADAMS • 21 hours ago

[quote]THIS WOMAN HAS DONE NOTHING TO YOU!! YOU TOOK HER HOUSE AWAY. YOUR STUPID FAMILY WAS MORE IMPORTANT!!! KATHY SHOULD SUE FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE!!

[quote]DONNA MARIE GAMBONE • 17 hours ago

[quote]OH MY DEAR LITTLE A THE RICES HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE. THEY DESTROY OTHER PEOPLE'S DREAMS AND HAVE NO CARE IN THE WORLD!!!

[quote]DONNA MARIE GAMBONE • 21 hours ago

[quote]SHUT UP!!! GO TAKE YOUR MEDS AND LAY DOWN!!! THIS WOMAN DID NOTHING TO DESERVE THIS SENTENCE!!

by Anonymousreply 34February 12, 2015 6:52 PM

[quote] Would that weirdo be allowed internet access while under house arrest?

Probably. If she violates probation, they will put her in jail and may upgrade her to no Internet when she gets out and goes on parole.

I wonder if the court order to "stay away" from the couple only pertains to physical presence?

by Anonymousreply 35February 12, 2015 6:54 PM

Holy shit she is insane. She really needs to be locked up and I hope the police take the online harassment seriously. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 36February 12, 2015 6:57 PM

She says she lost the bidding war because of a "miscommunication" with the real estate agent.

SOOOOO curious what this bitch did to screw herself out of the house.

Or perhaps she couldn't even afford it and claims that there was a miscommunication.

I want to hear about how the bidding went down. People lie like rugs when it comes to home loan applications and escrow.

by Anonymousreply 37February 12, 2015 6:59 PM

Thanks r35.

Wouldn't it be common sense to restrict internet access to criminals under house arrest?

by Anonymousreply 38February 12, 2015 7:01 PM

Those comments are awaiting moderation, which probably means someone at People is tracing the IP address.

by Anonymousreply 39February 12, 2015 7:02 PM

I find it hard to believe someone this unbalanced could hold a job, much less a job that would allow them to afford a million dollar home. Something tells me house arrest for this person isn't so different from her everyday routine.

by Anonymousreply 40February 12, 2015 7:02 PM

And you thought *I* was bad!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41February 12, 2015 7:04 PM

It would make sense for who have a history of using the internet to harass or stalk people, R38.

by Anonymousreply 42February 12, 2015 7:04 PM

I'm curious, does a home seller in CA have to accept the highest bid if they or their realtor just have a "bad feeling" about the buyer?

I mean: if this woman's bid was only $5K higher than the other couple, but the realtor got a whiff of CRAZY and decided to advise the seller in favor of the non-crazy people, and they go with that, is that legal?

by Anonymousreply 43February 12, 2015 7:04 PM

Somebody needs to make this into a Lifetime Movie stat!

by Anonymousreply 44February 12, 2015 7:04 PM

Wow. What a horrible woman.

by Anonymousreply 45February 12, 2015 7:07 PM

No way in hell I believe this is the first time she's done something like this.

by Anonymousreply 46February 12, 2015 7:11 PM

[quote]"Once a month," she says, "I would be up all night and I would think, 'Wouldn't it be funny to do this?' "

This statement of hers screams mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 47February 12, 2015 7:13 PM

"I'm curious, does a home seller in CA have to accept the highest bid if they or their realtor just have a "bad feeling" about the buyer?"

No, a home seller doesn't have to accept any bid. They just can't refuse based on gender, race, age, sexual orientation, etc. But since crazy is not a protected class, the sellers could sell to anyone they wanted.

by Anonymousreply 48February 12, 2015 7:13 PM

Article says she's being "electronically monitored". What does that entail? Her computer activity?

by Anonymousreply 49February 12, 2015 7:16 PM

Thanks R48

by Anonymousreply 50February 12, 2015 7:18 PM

So this woman thinks if the husband and wife sleep around, they should go to jail? Is she trying to get law enforcement to harass them too? In that case, why didn't she accuse them of being drug dealers or something that's actually illegal?

And inviting a bunch of potential rapists to their house to rape the wife ought to be a civil lawsuit. They should be able to sue her for damages

by Anonymousreply 51February 12, 2015 7:20 PM

[quote] Would that weirdo be allowed internet access while under house arrest?

Some people on probation are ordered off the internet - eg child sex abuse probationers. You can't be placed on probation without your consent - at least not in my jurisdiction - so you agree to abide by the terms of probation which can include internet restrictions and a waiver of your privacy rights on your usage. Probation officers make home visits so they have some power over this. But even if you have a GPS monitor on it may be impossible to check on every possible opportunity for internet access and use.

If she IS posting via aliases then she really is not in control or maybe not aware of how serious a court will take this. Fool woman.

by Anonymousreply 52February 12, 2015 7:21 PM

John Waters, here's your next movie!

by Anonymousreply 53February 12, 2015 7:22 PM

Arlo Guthrie in drag?

by Anonymousreply 54February 12, 2015 7:22 PM

Gotta wonder where Mr. Rowe is in all this mess. What does he have to say?

by Anonymousreply 55February 12, 2015 7:22 PM

More whackadoo goodness from the original People article about the case:

[quote]MS. BLACK YAKI • 13 days ago

[quote]EVERYBODY LISTEN UP,

[quote]KATHY ROWE DOES NOT BELONG IN JAIL. THE JUSTICE SYSTEM GOT THIS ONE WRONG BIG TIME. THIS COUPLE IS HAS DONE THIS BEFORE AND THEY HAVE NO SHAME. MRS. RICE HAS CHEATED ON HER HUSBAND BEFORE AND BOTH KIDS PATERNITIES ARE IN DOUBT. HE HAS CHEATED ON HER AS WELL AND THEY ARE PATHETIC. YOU PEOPLE ARE REALLY SAD AND RIDICULOUS WANTING KATHY TO BE COMMITED. THIS COUPLE NEEDS TO BE IN JAIL!!!

[quote]MS. BLACK YAKI • 4 days ago

[quote]MY NAME IS MS. BLACK YAKI!!! ITS SAD AMERICAN PUBLIC SCHOOLS DON'T TEACH READING!!!!

[quote]TEAM KATHY ROWE • 19 days ago

[quote]BUT IT WAS HERS. NOW SHE HAS TO FIND A DIFFERENT HOME AND THAT IS NOT FAIR. YOU ARE ALL IDIOTS. THIS COUPLE STOLE HER HOME AND THEY DON'T CARE. THEIR RIGHTS ARE MORE PREVEALNT. GET IT NOW? NOTE: THIS STATEMENT IS PAID FOR BY THE PEOPLE FOR KATHY ROWE

[quote]MRS.LOUISE ADAMS • 17 days ago

[quote]I FEEL SORRY FOR THIS WOMAN. SHE LOST THE HOME SHE WANTED BECASUE OF THIS IGNORANT COUPLE. SHE DOES NOT NEED TO BE IN JAIL. SHE NEEDS TO BE IN HER HOME THAT SHE WAS BUYING!!!

[quote]DONNA MARIE GAMBONE • a month ago

[quote]NO I AM NOT NUTS. THE REST OF YOU ARE NUTS.

[quote]SEXY • a month ago

[quote]SHE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO SETTLE FOR SOMETHING THAT SHE DOES NOT WANT.

by Anonymousreply 56February 12, 2015 7:23 PM

Couldn't they restrict Internet access within her home and on her phone?

by Anonymousreply 57February 12, 2015 7:24 PM

The only thing missing from her flame war was grease.

by Anonymousreply 58February 12, 2015 7:25 PM

If this comment from the article is true, I would think she could be charged for a more serious crime than stalking.

[quote]Rowe pretended to be Ruhter while writing responses to these men, one of which read, "I love to be surprised and have a man just show up at my door and force his way in the door and on me, totally taking me while I say no. Rowe, who won a San Diego "Mother of the Year" award in 2006 for her dedication in taking care of her mentally handicapped daughter, had a laundry list of egregious things she did to the couple to make their lives a living hell.

by Anonymousreply 59February 12, 2015 7:26 PM

This thread is worth eighteen bucks! Wow!

by Anonymousreply 60February 12, 2015 7:29 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61February 12, 2015 7:31 PM

Ordered to stay away from the couple for 10 years? What?? How about for the rest of her life?

by Anonymousreply 62February 12, 2015 7:32 PM

[quote]One man did show up at the couple's home but was thwarted once by a locked gate and a second time when the husband answered the door.

That in itself should have been enough to put her ass in a psych ward or prison.

by Anonymousreply 63February 12, 2015 7:35 PM

The prosecution dropped the charge of solicitation of rape because she agreed to plead guilty.

by Anonymousreply 64February 12, 2015 7:38 PM

Whoa, R61, you beat me to it.

She probably created the handicaps and illnesses she got an award for tending to. LOL!!!

This is what happens when you go too far. As our mothers would say - well, this is DL, so as many of our mothers would say - moderation is the key.

by Anonymousreply 65February 12, 2015 7:38 PM

[quote]Ordered to stay away from the couple for 10 years? What?? How about for the rest of her life?

R62, that stuck out for me, too.

I guess the judge thought they might want to have a 10th Year Reunion.

by Anonymousreply 66February 12, 2015 7:41 PM

She will be a marvelous Amanda Wingfield in the San Diego County Jail's production of The Glass Menagerie.

by Anonymousreply 67February 12, 2015 7:41 PM

[quote]'I just wanted to say how humiliated I am by my behavior – that this is not representative of who I am. I've never behaved like this – never will again,' she said.

If it is the perpetrator posting the online comments at People, law enforcement needs to swallow the key to this Sicko's cage.

by Anonymousreply 68February 12, 2015 7:45 PM

I think that people like Kathy are the audience NBC is hoping to get for their BIG tv series:

THE SLAP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69February 12, 2015 7:54 PM

They'd have to turn her into a man, R44.

by Anonymousreply 70February 12, 2015 8:08 PM

I wrote the Cypress Hill song "Insane In The Membrane" after being introduced to Kathy Rowe when I showed her that house. I was assisting the real estate agent, since I was her district manager for the real estate company at the time.

by Anonymousreply 71February 12, 2015 8:11 PM

She looka' likea' man. -Miss Swan

by Anonymousreply 72February 12, 2015 8:12 PM

Those houses are clustered too close together. You can probably hear your neighbors fart if the windows are open. And she'll end up in jail for that!

by Anonymousreply 73February 12, 2015 8:18 PM

exactly, R73, all that brouhaha for a shitty house like that?

by Anonymousreply 74February 12, 2015 8:20 PM

That's why they never open their windows, R73. Those houses are air-conditioned 365 days a year.

by Anonymousreply 75February 12, 2015 8:21 PM

I read that she wanted the house because it was one story and had a pool.

Somehow everything being on one level was going to make taking care of her husband and daughter easier.

by Anonymousreply 76February 12, 2015 8:30 PM

Just imagine what would happen if you parked in her spot, or parked in such a way that it was hard for her to get in her vehicle.

by Anonymousreply 77February 12, 2015 8:32 PM

Think if you looked at her the wrong way, that's one sick ticket.

by Anonymousreply 78February 12, 2015 8:38 PM

I'm always running into people like this.

by Anonymousreply 79February 12, 2015 8:39 PM

W&W R4

by Anonymousreply 80February 12, 2015 8:40 PM

Very sad from many angles. House arrest is NOT enough for this nut case. No court order is going to stop this Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 81February 12, 2015 8:40 PM

Tarns drama

by Anonymousreply 82February 12, 2015 8:42 PM

Funny, R66. I wonder if 10 years is the maximum he could impose under the law.

Of course he knows she won't be able to abide the terms of her plea agreement.

by Anonymousreply 83February 12, 2015 8:49 PM

HI EVERYONE WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?

by Anonymousreply 84February 12, 2015 8:58 PM

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, LOUISE!

by Anonymousreply 85February 12, 2015 9:02 PM

I understand her heartbreak. I don't understand her actions.

by Anonymousreply 86February 12, 2015 9:09 PM

San Diego is full of bullies, trust me. Some really nasty people live there. Like me.

by Anonymousreply 87February 12, 2015 9:17 PM

“I had put so much hope into this house,” Kathy Rowe told ABC's Chris Connelly in an exclusive interview"

Shit happens KaRo. I put so much hope into Yoko Ono's house, but I didn't get that one either.

by Anonymousreply 88February 12, 2015 9:27 PM

Unfortunately, it is difficult to find single level homes these days. Most two stories don't have any bedrooms on the first floor.

by Anonymousreply 89February 12, 2015 9:49 PM

R89 This is definitely true in areas where land is expensive and desirable. I have a two story townhouse with a BR on the first floor, so you think this would be desirable for people who have elderly guests or a person with limited mobility living with them. But they only put in a half-bath on the first floor, granny's gonna start stinking unless she hoses off on the patio.

by Anonymousreply 90February 12, 2015 9:55 PM

They shouldn't put this crazy Bitch on TV.

by Anonymousreply 91February 12, 2015 9:57 PM

Can we coin the phrase "Hausfrauzilla"?

by Anonymousreply 92February 12, 2015 10:02 PM

[quote]They shouldn't put this crazy Bitch on TV.

Team her up with Dr. Amy Bishop. It'll be the opposite of a sexy cop buddy show.

by Anonymousreply 93February 12, 2015 10:07 PM

She looks like Fred Phelps in a wig.

by Anonymousreply 94February 12, 2015 10:38 PM

Apparently we need to feel sorry for Kathy Rowe, y'all!!!

[quote]Rowe stated, quite reasonably, that because she was not sure if any of her pranks, such as sending valentines cards, had been seen or caused any reaction, she was not sure when to stop.

[quote]The couple who grabbed the property from under her feet should take some responsibility.

[quote]A good lawyer should be able to make a court see that this episode was caused by a woman pushed to the edge by the behavior of other people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95February 12, 2015 10:43 PM

Vaginal Entitlement.

She has a clitoris, and an old one at that, which means she will suffer no jail time and no harsh punishment.

by Anonymousreply 96February 12, 2015 10:47 PM

[quote] I read that she wanted the house because it was one story and had a pool.

But that's what I want. A lovely sprawling one story house with a tropical and lush pool area. PLEASE!!! Just omit the disabled family members.

by Anonymousreply 97February 12, 2015 10:49 PM

It was just PLAYING!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98February 12, 2015 10:49 PM

The sad truth is, had this crazed lunatic been a man, this would have been more than a second-tier news story and the Today Show, GMA and other frau news outlets would have been harping about it for months.

Even sadder, 'he' would have been sentenced to appropriate jail time. Yet, she's a woman, so, a slap on the wrist is just fine, right America?

by Anonymousreply 99February 12, 2015 10:52 PM

Shit like this is even news in a hole like San Diego?

by Anonymousreply 100February 12, 2015 10:53 PM

Her nasty stalking techniques make her seem like Duhvida R0chelle's cousin.

by Anonymousreply 101February 12, 2015 10:57 PM

Light sentence, but she probably got house arrest because she's the daughter and husband's primary caregiver. Clearly they should have taken her modem too.

by Anonymousreply 102February 12, 2015 11:05 PM

I understand everyone seems to think she didn't go to jail because she is the primary caregiver in her family but I don't know many judges who would have given a first time offender jail time for this. Probation is an appropriate sentence caregiver or not.

It's tempting to take away her modem but it may be needed for her child's medical or educational needs. They can monitor its usage.

by Anonymousreply 103February 13, 2015 1:09 AM

Glenn Close IS Kathy Rowe.

by Anonymousreply 104February 13, 2015 1:32 AM

[quote]a house in the posh Carmel Valley neighborhood

Peasants

by Anonymousreply 105February 13, 2015 1:40 AM

Cutting off her internet probably won't work. She can get an air card and not worry about hard-wired internet service to her home. Who would ever know?

by Anonymousreply 106February 13, 2015 1:43 AM

SING OUT, LOUSE, er, LOUISE!

by Anonymousreply 107February 13, 2015 1:46 AM

If its the perp responding to the People comments, incarceration is indicated.

Let social services (or whoever, it seems she has means) tend to her family's needs, clearly this woman is a danger to herself and others.

by Anonymousreply 108February 13, 2015 1:49 AM

It would cost too much to incarcerate her, plus the jails in CA are overcrowded. She wouldn't spend much time in the lockup even if they could send her up the proverbial river.

The county/state would have to pay to imprison her, pay for 24 hour care for the daughter and pay for 24 hour care for the husband. Think of how much money they save keeping her under house arrest.

by Anonymousreply 109February 13, 2015 1:57 AM

Apparently she can afford a 1M$ house, let her pay the bills IF she's in violation of he parole.

by Anonymousreply 110February 13, 2015 2:02 AM

I haven't read through this thread, but can the couple sue her over this?

by Anonymousreply 111February 13, 2015 2:04 AM

R111 I hope they are. They might feel bad taking money from a woman with two disabled dependents but she's still spreading trash about them online. She has projected all her frustration and resentment onto this poor couple,

by Anonymousreply 112February 13, 2015 2:09 AM

WhoReOWEr show

by Anonymousreply 113February 13, 2015 2:31 AM

Yes, of course they can sue but I'll bet nothing's in her name.

The home was sold for $779,000. I hope her offer wasn't $775,000.

Her monthly payment with PMI & est tax would be in the $3800 range. That's a one bedroom one bath in a fairly decent, but not extravagant, apartment building in the city.

by Anonymousreply 114February 13, 2015 2:54 AM

She undoubtedly gets SS disability payments for the husnand and the daughter. She might get paid for taking care if them. You can take a 6 week course to be a nursing assistant or medical tech and get paid for being gbe caretaker of your family members. A friend of mine did that and got paid for taking care of her partner.

by Anonymousreply 115February 13, 2015 3:18 AM

[quote]Her monthly payment with PMI & est tax would be in the $3800 range. That's a one bedroom one bath in a fairly decent, but not extravagant, apartment building in the city.

Which city is that?

by Anonymousreply 116February 13, 2015 3:39 AM

Why the F--K didn't she actually get sent to prison??!

by Anonymousreply 117February 13, 2015 4:00 AM

Boy, if they could have introduced a storyline like THIS to the cul-de-sac CBS could have kept Knot's Landing going at least another coupla' years!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118February 13, 2015 4:26 AM

The sound poor

by Anonymousreply 119February 13, 2015 4:40 AM

One of the comments on the article:

[quote]This lady lives 2 miles from me and is a lunatic and a total liar. Everyone in my community was SHOCKED she didn't get 5 years or more in prison. Half the story is missing from the article above. She nominated herself as "Mother of the Year" by lying and writing that she slept in her daughter's bedroom in a chair sitting upright. Baloney- they had a big house and she could have slept in bed next to her daughter's bed in same room, or bedroom next to it. She didn't even drive her daughter to school-she made taxpayers pay for disabled van to pick her up which cost over $100,000 because of driver and insurance costs. She also put numerous ads in the paper and online telling people to knock loudly on the door for free fireworks.

by Anonymousreply 120February 13, 2015 6:50 AM

R117 Do you not realize where you are? You can swear here.

by Anonymousreply 121February 13, 2015 7:29 AM

Crazy Kathy should have gotten together with this lunatic couple who planted drugs on a school PTA member's car because they didn't like the way she treated their son. The lunatic couple are both attorneys

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122February 13, 2015 10:16 AM

I don't know, she seems perfectly fine to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123February 13, 2015 11:44 AM

[quote]Glenn Close IS Kathy Rowe.

But she'll never be me!

by Anonymousreply 124February 13, 2015 12:16 PM

Sometimes I wonder why I felt so alone in the world.

by Anonymousreply 125February 13, 2015 12:19 PM

She belongs in a mental institution not a home in a neighborhood. She is just plain cra'.

by Anonymousreply 126February 13, 2015 12:25 PM

[quote] Why the F--K didn't she actually get sent to prison??!

First offense, non-violent crime, white skin.

by Anonymousreply 127February 13, 2015 12:31 PM

MY CLOSE PERSONAL FRIENDS JULIE AND CHERYL SAY THAT I'M, I MEAN SHE, IS A DELIGHTFUL HUMAN BEING WHO MAY HAVE CRACKED UNDER THE STRESS OF CARING FOR TWO SICK PEOPLE.

by Anonymousreply 128February 13, 2015 1:01 PM

Kathy and her attorneys probably used the disabled daughter and the husband as ways of keeping her out of jail. I saw the article comment quoted in R120. I'm not surprised if that is the truth. I have worked as a social worker with disabled children and adults for several years and some people do find extra ways to game the system. That's not saying that some people shouldn't need or use services. But some families go too far on depending on certain services or abusing them. I've caught families,guardians, and parents in lies in many cases.

by Anonymousreply 129February 13, 2015 1:52 PM

New Broadway musical starring Patti LuPone as Crazy Kathy and Karen Ziemba and Roger Bart as the homeowners.

by Anonymousreply 130February 13, 2015 2:19 PM

Yea R117 It's bullshit that she got off. Being female let her get away with this shit. It's actually sickening.

by Anonymousreply 131February 13, 2015 2:24 PM

SHE'S A KIND A LOVELY WOMAN WHO DID NOTHING WRONG AND WAS THE VICTIM OF THOSE GREEDY, DREAM-STEALING MUTUAL ADULTERERS! ANY OBJECTIVE THIRD PARTY WITHOUT A RESTRAINING ORDER SUCH AS MYSELF CAN SEE THAT.

by Anonymousreply 132February 13, 2015 2:25 PM

The couple needs to play mind games with this woman and send her over the edge. They should make videos and send them to her. Painting the house, lounging around the pool, mowing the lawn, having a lawn party with friends. She won't be able to respond because she would break her parole.

by Anonymousreply 133February 13, 2015 2:32 PM

R133 is an evil cunt.

I like her.

by Anonymousreply 134February 13, 2015 3:08 PM

[quote]New Broadway musical starring Patti LuPone as Crazy Kathy

Bitch, please!

by Anonymousreply 135February 13, 2015 3:13 PM

Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil.

by Anonymousreply 136February 13, 2015 3:14 PM

I THINK IF THEY DO A BROADWAY ADAPTATION OF KATHY ROWE'S ORDEAL THEY COULD FIND A YOUNGER AND PRETTIER WOMAN TO PLAY HER THAN PATTI LUPONE OR BETTY BUCKLEY. I WOULD HOPE THEY WOULD ALSO PAY KATHY ROWE FOR THE RIGHTS TO HER STORY BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND SHE HAS A VERY GOOD LAWYER.

by Anonymousreply 137February 13, 2015 3:23 PM

Knock loudly for free fireworks?

What does that even mean?

by Anonymousreply 138February 13, 2015 3:42 PM

"Knock loudly for free fireworks?

What does that even mean?"

I dunno, but wouldn't it make a great song for Patti in the Broadway musical?

by Anonymousreply 139February 13, 2015 3:47 PM

IT MEANS SHUT YOUR HOLE R138

THEY CAN GET PATTI LUPONE OR BETTY BUCKLEY TO PLAY THAT SLUTWHORE JANICE.

KATHY MUST BE PLAYED BY NATHAN LANE IN A TASTEFUL WIG

by Anonymousreply 140February 13, 2015 3:52 PM

Posting as someone else online is [italic]sooo[/italic] done to death.

by Anonymousreply 141February 13, 2015 3:54 PM

LOL - omg yaaaasss that is one fine lyric!

Too bad Ethel Merman isn't alive.

She was the only one who could sing in all caps.

by Anonymousreply 142February 13, 2015 3:56 PM

Begin the thawing of Sandra Gould. We should have her play the part in the special made-for-TV movie produced for AntennaTV.

Rick Moranis and Harley Jane Kozak as the couple. Remember, this is AntennaTV and Moranis and Kozak need the work.

by Anonymousreply 143February 13, 2015 3:58 PM

Straight people are fucking boring. I don't care about this couple in the OP. It's not interesting and it shouldn't be on a gay board

by Anonymousreply 144February 13, 2015 4:03 PM

Knock loudly if you want a boom

Knock loudly 'cause I'm in the back room

Fireworks are just my style

Welcome to a knocking shop that's full of guile

by Anonymousreply 145February 13, 2015 4:03 PM

You can't use "knock loudly for a boom" because it's TRADEMARKED.

by Anonymousreply 146February 13, 2015 4:04 PM

This made for Antenna-TV spectacular needs to be shot in the same retro-spirit as the Progressive ad, perfect.

by Anonymousreply 147February 13, 2015 4:10 PM

Is that really a woman? The person looks transgendered.

If she is trans, perhaps the hormones she needs to take have caused her to lose her mind.

by Anonymousreply 148February 13, 2015 4:10 PM

Smsh mshsh mff maff HOUSE

Smrsh mrrsh smush mmffshh MINE

Msssh mmmfshh ymmmsfhll mfffmish SPOUSE

Smrsh mrrsh smush mmffshh SWINE

by Anonymousreply 149February 13, 2015 4:12 PM

Do not fuck with Mother of the Year 2006!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 150February 13, 2015 4:17 PM

R59, thank you for your post; the fact that this nut case woman has a mentally disabled daughter - "Mother of the Year" horses--t award notwithstanding" - explains QUITE a lot to me.

by Anonymousreply 151February 13, 2015 4:24 PM

I heard Bob Simon of 60 Minutes was going to do a very image damaging exposé of me so I flew to New York and crashed into his car. It was easy.

by Anonymousreply 152February 13, 2015 4:25 PM

"Do not fuck with Mother of the Year 2006!!!!!!!"

Another great song for Patti.

You've heard of Mother Theresa

You've heard of Mother Jones

Well those bitches have nothing

Compared to Fannie Mae Loans

I saw a house

It needed a fix

But I had a title

Mother Two Thousand Six

by Anonymousreply 153February 13, 2015 4:27 PM

Another of her racy messages (from the court documents):

[quote]"I'm available all week. Maybe we can have a nooner on your lunch hour? I will have my pussy clean shaven every day awaiting your tongue. Just stop on by and surprise me with your hard-on."

by Anonymousreply 154February 13, 2015 4:30 PM

Isn't anyone going to mention Ms. Black Yaki ?!!

by Anonymousreply 155February 13, 2015 4:30 PM

You are allowed to say on Datalounge

FUCK

SHIT

ASSHOLE

CUNT

MOTHERFUCKER

REPUBLICAN

COCK

COCKSUCKER

JISM

GRANDMA! GRANDMA! JISM!

by Anonymousreply 156February 13, 2015 4:32 PM

Stop on by and surprise me with your hard on. Lol

by Anonymousreply 157February 13, 2015 4:33 PM

Just stop on by with your Black Yaki

by Anonymousreply 158February 13, 2015 4:34 PM

That was for 156, who actually typed horses--t, as if on darling Kaylee's online school messageboard.

by Anonymousreply 159February 13, 2015 4:35 PM

I agree with R144.

by Anonymousreply 160February 13, 2015 4:36 PM

R158,

Fuck you, you car wash cunt!

by Anonymousreply 161February 13, 2015 4:40 PM

Tune in next week for a very special edition of House Hunters!

But this time it's more about the hunt and less about the house

by Anonymousreply 162February 13, 2015 4:53 PM

I STILL SAY WE COULD DO BETTER CASTING KATHY ROWE THAN PATTI LUPONE, WHO IS FAR TOO OLD AND UNATTRACTIVE TO PLAY KATHY ROWE. WHAT ABOUT ANNA KENDRICK? ALSO "MOTHER OF THE YEAR" WOULD BE A PERFECT TITLE FOR MY I MEAN THIS POOR WOMAN'S STORY. HOWEVER DON'T FORGET TO PAY KATHY FOR THE RIGHTS BECAUSE SHE REALLY DOES HAVE A VERY GOOD LAWYER OR SO I'VE HEARD. SHE ALSO HAS TWO SICK FAMILY MEMBERS AND COULD REALLY USE THE DOUGH RIGHT ABOUT NOW. JUST SPECULATING OF COURSE.

by Anonymousreply 163February 13, 2015 5:12 PM

Another hit for ailing Dionne Warwick

If you see me sitting in my home/ And I start to cum each time my husband roams/ Walk on in, walk on in

by Anonymousreply 164February 13, 2015 5:14 PM

This is all hilarious, but it is so obvious that the woman should have been treatment for mental illness a long time ago. She sounds cray cray to start with and then broke under the burden of the husband/daughter. I have to feel a tiny tinge of sympathy for someone who obviously needed help and didn't get it. Not that I'm excusing her actions in the least.

Carry on!

by Anonymousreply 165February 13, 2015 5:38 PM

bum[

by Anonymousreply 166February 13, 2015 10:41 PM

I AM NOT A BUM! I MEAN, SHE IS NOT A BUM!

by Anonymousreply 167February 13, 2015 11:00 PM

I am sure she has led a completely sane and mentally well balanced life up until this point.

It's that damn house! It pushed her over the edge.

Of course, why she's never made it back around the bend is questionable.

by Anonymousreply 168February 13, 2015 11:35 PM

LOL JANICE RUHTER HAS BLUE WAFFLE

by Anonymousreply 169February 14, 2015 12:32 AM

Meredith Baxter Birney, we've found your comeback role!

by Anonymousreply 170February 14, 2015 12:44 AM

Best thread of 2015!

by Anonymousreply 171February 14, 2015 12:58 AM

!

by Anonymousreply 172February 14, 2015 1:53 AM

They are being featured on 20/20 right now.

by Anonymousreply 173February 14, 2015 2:02 AM

Awesome! Thanks, r173.

by Anonymousreply 174February 14, 2015 2:07 AM

KATHY ROWE PRINTS IN CAPS!

by Anonymousreply 175February 14, 2015 2:11 AM

All lunatics print in all caps Louise. I mean Mrs. Adams.

by Anonymousreply 176February 14, 2015 2:42 AM

Was surprised she has a soft womanly voice. Really thought she would have a husky man voice. The crazy is in her eyes though. She claims to be so sorry but she bought a house less than a mile from these poor people.

by Anonymousreply 177February 14, 2015 2:51 AM

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL AND FIERCELY INTELLIGENT

by Anonymousreply 178February 14, 2015 6:37 PM

How in the world was she allowed to move only a mile away from the couple? That's crazy. And they say she has a handicapped daughter who has 150 doctors appointments?. But seeing how unhinged this person is, could it be Munchausen syndrome?

by Anonymousreply 179February 14, 2015 6:48 PM

R179 it crossed my mind that this might be Munchausen by proxy. What's wrong with the daughter? I've known plenty of people with hard lives who would never anything like this. There are multiple threads on this site about a crazy fan-base. Most of the women in the fandom had hard lives, they just fantasize that a young lesbian actress is making babies with a man. They aren't trying to get a woman raped in front of her kids.

by Anonymousreply 180February 14, 2015 7:02 PM

I don't think R149 has gotten all the love he deserves.

by Anonymousreply 181February 14, 2015 7:41 PM

Rowe tries to rationalize her insane revenge campaign in People magazine interview:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182February 14, 2015 8:47 PM

I don't understand how Rowe figures she "lost" anything, that is just delusional and I suppose par for the course. I'm wondering if the family is related to Debbie Rowe.

by Anonymousreply 183February 14, 2015 10:49 PM

Also, they did back shots of the daughter on last night's broadcast, CP maybe?

by Anonymousreply 184February 14, 2015 10:56 PM

She makes it sound like that was the only single story home in California. The state is full of ranch houses. She is minimizing what she did. She also isn't acknowledging that that couple didn't do anything to her. This makes me think she hasn't recovered from her mental health issues.

by Anonymousreply 185February 14, 2015 11:28 PM

IT WAS [bold]HER HOUSE[/bold] R185. SURPRISE ME WITH YOUR HARD-ON FOR THE RUHTERS AND THEIR MULTIPLE SOCIAL DISEASES

by Anonymousreply 186February 14, 2015 11:44 PM

[quote] Which city is that?

The ONLY city in the world that matters. Duh! Where do you think you are anyway?

by Anonymousreply 187February 15, 2015 4:22 AM

R163 MAKES SOME GREAT POINTS.

by Anonymousreply 188February 15, 2015 5:20 AM

Sympathies *blows kiss*

by Anonymousreply 189February 15, 2015 10:09 AM

Kathie Rowe is an instant DL icon.

by Anonymousreply 190February 15, 2015 10:19 AM

So how was this crazy woman able to afford an almost $800,000 house? What was her job?

by Anonymousreply 191February 15, 2015 11:41 AM

She may have traded up in the real estate market. My house is worth $950k. I bought it 20 years ago for $150k. So that's an $800k profit that could be used to buy another house.

by Anonymousreply 192February 15, 2015 12:14 PM

This article is the most complete account. It shows how nuts Rowe was (expecting the couple to contact her to stop the pranks) and how bad the pranks were. They were were worse than the other articles indicate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193February 15, 2015 12:45 PM

Amateur.

by Anonymousreply 194February 15, 2015 12:45 PM

Kathy's hair style confirms she has no judgement.

by Anonymousreply 195February 15, 2015 4:27 PM

I can't wait for the inevitable Lifetime movie about this crazy bitch! Let the casting begin!

by Anonymousreply 196February 15, 2015 5:04 PM

Nathan Lane in a wig is Mrs. Rowe.

by Anonymousreply 197February 15, 2015 5:09 PM

At my age, I surprise MYSELF with a hardon!

"Surprise me with your hardon" would be yet another great song for the musical.....

by Anonymousreply 198February 15, 2015 5:45 PM

From the article at R193:

[quote]“Adult entertainment of all types when my husband is not home. Not for the faint of heart,” one posting read.

by Anonymousreply 199February 15, 2015 6:15 PM

The judge must have responded to the Craigslist rape party ad. I see no other explanation for this:

[quote]After a preliminary hearing, San Diego Superior Court Judge Runston Maino dismissed the two solicitation charges, ruling that he didn’t have a strong suspicion that Rowe intended the men to actually rape the homebuyer. He called the men who responded to the ads “wimpish guys who didn’t appear to intend to go through with a rape, a scenario they thought would be consensual." Maino also reduced the four counts of identity theft to misdemeanors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200February 16, 2015 11:49 AM

I opened the links and thought, "No way!" I worked with Kathy - and no, not side by side. She was the analyst for the contracts that I had with the County of San Diego. One of the articles I skimmed indicated that she was fired from her position as a county administrative analyst. I will tell you something else that I didn't see referenced in anything that I read: Kathy was an analyst for the [italic]Behavioral Health Services Division. AKA Mental Health[/italic]. No joke.

by Anonymousreply 201February 16, 2015 9:16 PM

Just wow. I hope law enforcement checks on the trolling, and if she's in violation of her parole she goes inside.

by Anonymousreply 202February 16, 2015 9:26 PM

[quote] I can't wait for the inevitable Lifetime movie about this crazy bitch! Let the casting begin!

My vote is for Bruce Jenner (either pre or post gender reassignment surgery) to portray her. It will work whether he is still male or transitioned to female. All they'll need is a grey wig.

by Anonymousreply 203February 16, 2015 9:49 PM

The couple should just demolish the house and leave an empty lot.

by Anonymousreply 204February 16, 2015 9:57 PM

How come they give her age, but they don't give the ages of the couple?

by Anonymousreply 205February 16, 2015 9:57 PM

She sounds like a poor man's Betty Broderick. Maybe it's something about California that makes people go nuts like this...

by Anonymousreply 206February 16, 2015 9:59 PM

[quote]She sounds like a poor man's Betty Broderick. Maybe it's something about California that makes people go nuts like this...

Or San Diego.

by Anonymousreply 207February 16, 2015 10:03 PM

Seriously that couple should go after all of her assets for pain and suffering.

House arrest was not enough for this crime.

I wonder how the husband found out about the craigslist advertisements and thought to look?

by Anonymousreply 208February 16, 2015 10:16 PM

R208 he googled her name. He probably googled his own as well. They already knew someone was harrassing them. This isn't the first time someone posted a craigslist ad like this, it's usually an ex boyfriend. Stalkers have also been known to set up blogs about their victims. It makes sense to Google you're own name if you're being harassed.

by Anonymousreply 209February 16, 2015 11:17 PM

Good to know the value of goggling your name. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 210February 17, 2015 2:35 AM

The wife is about 40 now. They weren't exactly a "young couple" but I guess it made them seem more like victims - as if they needed to seem more vulnerable than they already were.

Can we see pictures of the house she "settled for" that met all her needs after all. Never mind, I'll find it just like I found the "dream house" lost too soon.

by Anonymousreply 211February 17, 2015 5:26 AM

This may be it. Looks like a one story with a nice pool. Purchased May 2012 for $713k - she saved money and it looks as nice from the air.

This is not certified 100% accurate as nut house.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212February 17, 2015 5:31 AM

WHAT'S A LITTLE RAPEY PRANK..WHEN THIS POOR WOMAN HAS LOST HER DREAM HOME?

by Anonymousreply 213February 17, 2015 12:40 PM

Bless everything for giving us the gift that is Kathy Rowe.

Amen.

by Anonymousreply 214February 17, 2015 12:47 PM

[quote] It is not PBS who "takes it season by season" but the British who decide these things

Errrrm sorry, no, not in this case. PBS is the coproducer of Downton Abbey.

by Anonymousreply 215February 17, 2015 1:52 PM

DOWNTON ABBEY IS A CRAPSHACK COMPARED TO THAT DREAM HOUSE THAT WAS SO HORRIBLY SNATCHED AWAY FROM THAT POOR DARLING KATHY ROWE, WHO IS NOT ME.

THANKS FOR BRINGING THIS SITE TO MY ATTENTION, IT'S A GOLD MINE FOR NEW CRAIGSLIST IDEAS LIKE "SURPRISE ANAL" AND "MAN GOES UP IN THE MAN"

I LIKE IT HERE

by Anonymousreply 216February 17, 2015 2:06 PM

Was there any hint she was a psycho when you worked with her, R201?

by Anonymousreply 217February 17, 2015 2:34 PM

R201 SHUT YOUR FAT FACE YOU COWORKER CUNT. MAYBE KATHY'S SPECIALIZED TRAINING AND EXPERIENCED EYE IS WHAT ALLOWED HER TO SPOT THE OBVIOUS PSYCHOSIS ON THE PART OF THOSE TWO ADULTEROUS HOME-STEALERS. MAYBE YOU NEED A LITTLE VISIT FROM AN OVERSEXED AND DELUDED STRANGER TO SET YOU STRAIGHT.

by Anonymousreply 218February 17, 2015 2:50 PM

Best thread in months!

by Anonymousreply 219February 17, 2015 3:16 PM

People, she was just joking.

by Anonymousreply 220February 17, 2015 3:17 PM

Ease up on the Caps lock, R218.

by Anonymousreply 221February 17, 2015 3:30 PM

R221, I suggest you read this thread and the links before jumping into the discussion.

by Anonymousreply 222February 17, 2015 3:32 PM

WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS POOR BRAVE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN ANYMORE

by Anonymousreply 223June 25, 2015 1:37 PM

Because she's an ugly fucking bitch, as well as a crazy fucking psycho bitch, who deserves to be in jail.

THREAD CLOSED

by Anonymousreply 224June 25, 2015 1:44 PM

A spoonful of arsenic makes the crazy go down.

by Anonymousreply 225August 21, 2015 4:51 PM

It's Nick Nolte in drag!

by Anonymousreply 226August 21, 2015 5:19 PM

She looks like a yenta.

by Anonymousreply 227August 21, 2015 6:01 PM

BUMP

by Anonymousreply 228November 3, 2015 3:00 AM

If she really wanted the house, that makes it OK then.

by Anonymousreply 229November 3, 2015 3:56 AM

Right, House of Fog and Sand. You're right.

by Anonymousreply 230November 3, 2015 5:30 AM

Hard to believe that there was a time not that long ago when she didn't look like a hag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231May 15, 2017 4:54 AM

R231 When was that? The kid looks like it could be a Guidice.

Here's the 20/20 episode dedicated to this crazy story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232May 15, 2017 5:32 AM

Notice not one word from the "guess which race" troll?

by Anonymousreply 233May 15, 2017 5:38 AM

Any new goss about this lovely lady? Enquiring minds.

by Anonymousreply 234May 15, 2017 7:53 AM

"Notice not one word from the "guess which race" troll? "

Because her picture is in the OP's post?

The race-bait troll is pathetic, but give him (a very little) credit for not treating us like COMPLETE morons...

by Anonymousreply 235May 15, 2017 4:33 PM

Definitely a crazy MTF. I've never seen a real woman that like her in my life.

by Anonymousreply 236May 15, 2017 4:39 PM

The house is nothing special, looks like a million other ranch style houses in CA and is not very big by CA standards. It does have a strange shaped lot and I doubt it has great views unless seeing you neighbors house is considered a"view".

by Anonymousreply 237May 15, 2017 5:13 PM

I was just Googling this case out of curiosity and found her husband's obituary (he died in 2016). They were a cute couple once upon a time. Too bad she became so bitter and vindictive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238March 27, 2019 6:11 PM

The victim husband (swim coach) is hot in good pics of him.

by Anonymousreply 239March 27, 2019 6:13 PM

God needed another angel. That's the only explanation...

by Anonymousreply 240March 27, 2019 7:25 PM

I'm sure the poor man had been wishing for death for years, being married to someone who were old do horrid shit like she did.

Must have died of shame.

by Anonymousreply 241March 27, 2019 7:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!