Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Saw Paddington today and loved it

Anglophile's dream and very funny for adults.

by Anonymousreply 11January 20, 2018 12:04 PM

The Adventures of Pedo Bear has no appeal to anyone over 12.

by Anonymousreply 1January 22, 2015 12:00 AM

Paddington is adorable.

by Anonymousreply 2January 22, 2015 3:50 AM

[bold]Paddington 2 is Currently the Best Reviewed Movie Ever on Rotten Tomatoes[/bold]

[quote]Paddington 2 has become the latest movie to top Toy Story 2‘s Rotten Tomatoes record, notching the most consecutive Fresh reviews without a single Rotten write-up. As of this writing, Paddington 2 has 164 Fresh reviews, versus Toy Story 2‘s 163.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 19, 2018 12:40 AM

Video review by a couple of film critics. They rave so much about it I just might go see it. But I [italic]really[/italic] don't want to cry so I'll go in all cynical because of Brexit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 19, 2018 12:47 AM

I saw it in December and definitely wasn't expecting to enjoy it as much as I did. Hugh Grant's OTT performance is the highlight. Also, the idea of making a film in which Paddington Bear goes to prison is truly inspired.

by Anonymousreply 5January 19, 2018 12:51 AM

Does one need to have seen the first Paddington movie to enjoy this one?

by Anonymousreply 6January 19, 2018 12:57 AM

But OP, are you allowed to be in public places where there might be children? We thought your PO said.....

by Anonymousreply 7January 19, 2018 1:01 AM

No, R6, but you'd miss the whole backstory of why the Browns adopted him. It's on Netflix. I'd recommend watching the original and then watching the sequel after.

by Anonymousreply 8January 19, 2018 1:14 AM

Booo, bitch, booo!

He's so handsome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 20, 2018 11:41 AM

He's so skinny.

by Anonymousreply 10January 20, 2018 11:47 AM

I haven’t seen 3 yet but I loved the first one. A rare good Nicole Kidman movie.

by Anonymousreply 11January 20, 2018 12:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!