Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Blind item: throuple trouble

Some of you DL smartasses should have no problem figuring this one out:

A TV series developed a "situation" about a month before it wrapped forever. A young man, who'd been an extra on the show for over a year, was enjoying his status in a throuple which happened to include one of the show's producers as well as a theatrical producer. The extra made no secret about his relationship(s), making it clear to all the other primary extras (who worked several days a week) that he had power over them because of it. He would even text the show's producer to get a few of them taken out of particular scenes. He was able to get his wardrobe adjusted to make him look "hot." One day the leading lady was showing the producer (who was also her manager) a video. The extra sprung up behind her, put his hands on the shoulders of both the leading lady and the producer and said "Hey, what are you watching?" The leading lady quietly walked over to the other extras and asked them "Who is this guy and why does he seem to think he has the run of this place?" She'd noticed his antics before but this was the tipping point. She found out about the throuple situation. She was furious because she was very protective of her show and knew that because this guy was throwing his weight around simply because he was part of a double team literally getting screwed by the show's producer and that might not be such a good thing. She fired her manager/producer/friend and he never showed up on set for its final weeks. The extra was, of course, not allowed to work on the show in its final weeks. He's been on other sets since saying what a bitch and a diva the leading lady was when in fact she's the farthest thing from it. He is apparently continuing in the throuple despite the havoc he wreaked and keeps on complaining that he can't go on vacations with the married couple because they have a 14 year old son and he only gets to be with them for limited periods of time in Manhattan and in the summer in the Hamptons. He's "working on the kid," though, thinking if he befriends him then the kid will ask him to get asked along on the next famiy jaunt to places like Rio. Sure, like that'll happen.

Any guesses?

by Anonymousreply 73July 9, 2020 6:41 AM

I can't get through that wall of text, to be honest. You could make it shorter and use paragraphs.

by Anonymousreply 1December 23, 2014 3:44 PM

Show : Nurse Jackie Leading Lady : Edie Falco Theatrical Producer : Jordan Roth Show producer : Richie Jackson (Roth's husband)

Don;t know who the extra is.

by Anonymousreply 2December 23, 2014 3:45 PM

Well that was easy!

by Anonymousreply 3December 23, 2014 3:48 PM

R1 seems to think that Asbergers and dyslexia earn her the tolerance of normal people.

It doesn't, cunt.

Found your picture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 23, 2014 3:52 PM

Stop trying to make "throuple" happen, OP.

by Anonymousreply 5December 23, 2014 3:53 PM

Correct, OP.

The extra's name is Anthony.

by Anonymousreply 6December 24, 2014 9:55 PM

How about Chris Matthews' son on THE NEWSROOM, Aaron Sorkin, and ___________.

by Anonymousreply 7December 24, 2014 10:00 PM

Oops, sorry, I meant R2 is correct.

And are you for real, R5? "Throuple" is the term Anthony uses to describe his relationship with Jackson and Roth.

And, according to him, Jackson is exclusively a top, Jordan is exclusively a bottom and Anthony is versatile which is handy, I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 8December 24, 2014 10:02 PM

[You do realize that this is a troll, right? It just craves attention. You might want to stop talking to it.]

by Anonymousreply 9December 24, 2014 10:21 PM

Picture of Anthony?

by Anonymousreply 10December 24, 2014 10:32 PM

Well, OP [italic]did[/italic] say it was an extra who was on set a lot but here's an Anthony I found on IMDB who received a single credit as "Man In Bar" in a 2009 episode of Nurse Jackie.

Cute but probably not twinkly enough to fit the OP's encryption.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 24, 2014 10:36 PM

twinky

by Anonymousreply 12December 24, 2014 10:38 PM

eww kill them all

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 24, 2014 10:38 PM

"encryption"?

I give up.

by Anonymousreply 14December 24, 2014 10:39 PM

What does mom Daryl Roth think about all this? She gave the loving couple a million dollar wedding just last year.

by Anonymousreply 15December 25, 2014 1:58 AM

The couple's kid is actually from Jackson's first marriage (or relationship) with BD Wong, no?

Does the kid live full time with Wong?

by Anonymousreply 16December 25, 2014 2:49 AM

The kid lives part time with Jackson and Roth. Anthony bitched to anyone who'd listen on the Nurse Jackie set that he'd have to leave their apartment by 11 pm because they didn't want the kid (named Jackson) to see Anthony at the breakfast table. Anthony lives in an apartment near Lincoln Center, paid for by Jackson and Roth.

by Anonymousreply 17December 25, 2014 9:04 AM

OP = Anthony

by Anonymousreply 18December 25, 2014 11:45 AM

So Edie Falco made a decision to fire someone based on gossip? Real professional. If I fired people on the basis of gossip alone, I'd be dealing with lawsuits for wrongful termination left and right. Employees are forever plotting and scheming to eliminate their rivals. Gossip is their weapon of choice.

by Anonymousreply 19December 25, 2014 12:36 PM

No, R19. Falco fired Anthony based on his behavior. Can you imagine going up to the star and producer of a show on which you're an extra, putting your hands on their shoulders and demanding they include you in their conversation?

by Anonymousreply 20December 25, 2014 12:44 PM

R19 -- Falco is on of the nicest and most down-to-earth people in show business. It wasn't gossip she acted on. It was reality. She fired the people who were purposefully screwing up her show and all those involved. The only question really was why she waited so long to do it, and it's because she's the sort to act with such authority and power.

by Anonymousreply 21December 25, 2014 1:17 PM

Whoa! That is some kind of embarrassing shit, particularly for the producer. Falco must have been suffering in silence for quite a while before that all blew up. That kid just dug a very deep, entitled hole for himself.

by Anonymousreply 22December 25, 2014 1:28 PM

He sure did, R22. But he ended up getting work soon afterwards on another show from the same casting office that did Nurse Jackie because one of the casting directors wanted to fuck him.

Falco didn't have any idea about this guy until about a month before the show wrapped. She felt hugely betrayed by Jackson and infuriated that he allowed someone who he was fucking to work on the set and then to have him lord it over others. Falco is a wonderful person, she treats the cast and crew with utmost respect and they adored her for it. She didn't deserve this shit, especially from someone who was a friend as well as her manager and one of Nurse Jackie's producers.

by Anonymousreply 23December 25, 2014 1:53 PM

[You do realize that this is a troll, right? It just craves attention. You might want to stop talking to it.]

by Anonymousreply 24December 25, 2014 3:53 PM

The Situation is on the Jersey Shore.

by Anonymousreply 25December 25, 2014 4:02 PM

Thanks for stopping by, Anthony at R9.

by Anonymousreply 26December 25, 2014 4:10 PM

by Anonymousreply 27December 25, 2014 4:14 PM

I doubt this was as big a deal on the set as we make it out to be here.

by Anonymousreply 28December 25, 2014 4:58 PM

Oh the smart-ass hustler is from New Jersey. A typical tri-state deuschebag who happens to be gay.

He deserves the humiliation of being fired.

by Anonymousreply 29December 25, 2014 5:09 PM

Agree @ R28. Such high drama over the shenanigans of worker bees no one notices or cares about.

by Anonymousreply 30December 25, 2014 5:12 PM

OP, what is the story concerning nice down-to-earth Edie and Haaz Sleiman, who played the hot mid-Eastern male nurse?

Appparently, she had him fired after the first season.

by Anonymousreply 31December 25, 2014 8:57 PM

R31, I don't think Falco had him fired. I gather he was a pain in the ass on set and wanted time off to do some movie where he'd play a terrorist so the producers told him to go fuck himself. I liked him a lot on the show. There's been speculation that producer/writer Linda Wallem wanted her brother Stephen's role to be beefed up and one way for that to happen was for him to be a gay sidekick at the hospital. Momo was a gay character, too, so that may have seemed excessive.

by Anonymousreply 32December 25, 2014 10:13 PM

I vastly preferred Sleiman to Wallem as my gay sidekick.

by Anonymousreply 33December 26, 2014 12:49 PM

He was fucking two producers and he only got to be an extra?

by Anonymousreply 34December 26, 2014 1:07 PM

I've always wondered what Richie Jackson's secret was. To me he's just average-looking, but he's managed to have long-term relationships with two successful showbiz guys. Is he just an all-around nice guy? Big dick? Dentures?

by Anonymousreply 35December 26, 2014 3:20 PM

I also wonder about Richie's allure.

Jordan Roth is a sweete young guy, maybe no great shakes in the looks department but ordinary kind of cute, PLUS a billionaire and mega-successful theater owner (3 Broadway theaters!) and producer through heredity. He could have his pick of many men and clearly from their wedding pics, Jordan is (was?) very into the sanctity of marriage.

by Anonymousreply 36December 26, 2014 6:18 PM

Jackson fucked Anthony first and then brought him in to fuck Roth. Anthony has zero acting talent but he did get to say a line of dialogue on the show when none of the other long term extras did. I have a feeling his line will be edited out. He played a nurse. He had his scrubs altered by the wardrobe department-he handed them over to the supervisor and said "Richie wants them tighter in the right places and so do I."

by Anonymousreply 37December 26, 2014 11:24 PM

OP, is the Anthony in R11 the right guy?

by Anonymousreply 38December 26, 2014 11:37 PM

No, R38, it isn't. Anthony's last name begins with a T.

by Anonymousreply 39December 27, 2014 8:46 AM

If this is B.D. Wong's ex, I worked at their kid's bar mitzvah. I wonder if Anthony was there too. There was at least one other gay celebrity there.

by Anonymousreply 40December 30, 2014 4:01 AM

Now it seems that B. D. Wong is a teeny bit concerned that Anthony Triullo (that's his last name, I have no desire to protect him now) is a piece of crap and so he's trying to get Richie and Jordan to get rid of him. All in Jackson (that's the kid)'s best interests, of course.

by Anonymousreply 41December 31, 2014 6:45 PM

Correction-his name's Anthony Triolo.

by Anonymousreply 42December 31, 2014 6:46 PM

[quote] If this is B.D. Wong's ex, I worked at their kid's bar mitzvah.

So B.D. raised Jackson as a Jew?

They do look like One Big Happy Family (minus the boy toy, of course). The kid may grow up to be handsome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43December 31, 2014 10:03 PM

and here is his instagram.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44December 31, 2014 10:18 PM

This thread banned in...

by Anonymousreply 45December 31, 2014 11:04 PM

Menage a Trois gone wrong.

by Anonymousreply 46December 31, 2014 11:18 PM

Anthony is a good looking guy. He only has himself to blame for never shutting up about his situation. He was always talking about it to the extras and even some of the crew on Nurse Jackie because he thought it would give him power over them. I really do love it that Edie Falco put a stop to it.

by Anonymousreply 47January 1, 2015 12:25 AM

OP, were you an extra or part of the crew?

by Anonymousreply 48January 1, 2015 12:22 PM

I was a crew member, R48.

by Anonymousreply 49January 1, 2015 1:00 PM

Barf. He looks like a little rat. You can tell from his pics he's a little bitch right on sight!

Anyway is Nurse Jackie over?? Is there a season to be shown in the spring or is it cancelled?

by Anonymousreply 50January 1, 2015 1:50 PM

Nurse Jackie is over for good. That's why it was particularly telling that Edie fired Richie as her manager and producer when there was only a show or two to tape and she could have just played out the last few weeks and not made a fuss.

Am I right, OP?

by Anonymousreply 51January 1, 2015 10:36 PM

Yes, you are, R51.

by Anonymousreply 52January 2, 2015 10:03 PM

Just heard that Jackson is telling friends he and Jordan are dumping Anthony. It was only a matter of time, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 53January 12, 2015 4:25 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sH5dMvRqCo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIivKj5nDSc

Check out Anthony's music videos.

by Anonymousreply 54February 3, 2015 12:23 AM

Anthony's apparently still with Richie and Jordan. And he can be spotted regularly as an extra in the final episodes of Nurse Jackie, wearing fetching fuchsia scrubs.

by Anonymousreply 55April 23, 2015 11:45 PM

On tonight's episode we'll find out if Anthony Triolo's "principal actor upgrade" made the final cut. The scene is a nurses walkout to protest the hospital's planned shutdown. At one point the nurses yell "What do we want?" and Nurse Anthony yells "Ryan Gosling!" Hilarious, huh? Something tells me we won't hear that tonight.

by Anonymousreply 56May 17, 2015 5:56 PM

Wow, be careful who you "throuple" with.

I guess the moral is, don't shit where you eat.

by Anonymousreply 57May 17, 2015 6:05 PM

Now that the show is over, any other gossip from the set? Was OP there when Wallem and Brixius were fighting on set post break-up?

by Anonymousreply 58June 29, 2015 6:12 PM

Does anyone besides myself not give a damn?

by Anonymousreply 59June 29, 2015 6:18 PM

Yes, I was there, R59. It wasn't pretty. Especially when Melissa Etheridge visited the set.

by Anonymousreply 60June 29, 2015 6:29 PM

Details, R58!

by Anonymousreply 61June 29, 2015 6:46 PM

This thread got progressively creepier. Did Anthony reject you OP or what ?

by Anonymousreply 62June 29, 2015 9:05 PM

Update on Anthony-he's being sued by a 19 year old actor's family for sexually assaulting him backstage on the series Power. He apparently posed as a production assistant and "lured" this kid to a room where he forced the kid to give him a bg, calling him "bitch" and "fa**ot." The kid was in tears afterwards. The show itself is also being sued. Anthony can forget about ever working for Central Casting as well as its payroll company Entertainment Partners. He's still in a three-way relationship with Richie and Jordan, by the way.

by Anonymousreply 63September 14, 2016 1:21 AM

Bumping this, since it came up in the Theatre Gossip 359 thread.

by Anonymousreply 64June 11, 2019 5:39 PM

Cannot fucking believe this nobody tried to pull this shit on Edie Falco.

by Anonymousreply 65June 11, 2019 7:22 PM

I totally know him, from various sets in NYC. I had no idea.

by Anonymousreply 66June 11, 2019 10:19 PM

Are they still a throuple?

by Anonymousreply 67June 12, 2019 7:01 PM

He's a male Davida.

by Anonymousreply 68June 12, 2019 11:44 PM

Pathetic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69June 12, 2019 11:46 PM

OMG Anthony not only is photographed all over Manhattan in June and July WITHOUT A MASK ...but he is actually has a photograph of pancakes with a bottle of AUNT JEMIMA SYRUP !

by Anonymousreply 70July 9, 2020 4:49 AM

R70, I thought you were watching a Kathleen Turner movie. How'd you end up here bumping this thread?

by Anonymousreply 71July 9, 2020 5:04 AM

Anthony T was referenced in the previous theater thread, #r393.

by Anonymousreply 72July 9, 2020 5:06 AM

Is Anthony still just a sad extra pretending to be an actor?

by Anonymousreply 73July 9, 2020 6:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!