Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who molested Brad Renfro?

Was he a victim of child abuse? Is that what screwed him up so much?

by Anonymousreply 124August 29, 2019 12:19 PM

A person can be messed up without being the victim of sexual abuse. People can be "messed up" for lots of different reasons

by Anonymousreply 1December 4, 2014 12:50 AM

What a pointless contribution r1.

by Anonymousreply 2December 4, 2014 12:51 AM

I had nothing to do with this one.

by Anonymousreply 3December 4, 2014 12:59 AM

Could've been. Wasn't Joel Schumacher the director for The Client? Isnt he a sketchy guy? (I may be confusing him with someone else).

But Brads home life was pretty screwed up before he got cast in The Client. He lived with his grandma because his parents couldn't raise him. And he w a bit of a troublemaker/pain in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 4December 4, 2014 1:04 AM

I jerked off to him when I was a teen.

by Anonymousreply 5December 4, 2014 1:08 AM

I jerked off to him when he was a teen.

by Anonymousreply 6December 4, 2014 1:09 AM

I jerked off on him when I was a teen.

by Anonymousreply 7December 4, 2014 1:18 AM

r2, your contribution is pointless. I was just pointing out that it is silly to say that someone must have been abused because he/she is "messed up"

by Anonymousreply 8December 4, 2014 1:27 AM

[quote] I was just pointing out that it is silly to say that someone must have been abused because he/she is "messed up"

no one said that r8.

by Anonymousreply 9December 4, 2014 1:30 AM

The OP implied it

by Anonymousreply 10December 4, 2014 1:32 AM

Excuse me, but where's MY thread?

by Anonymousreply 11December 4, 2014 1:36 AM

r1 r8 r10 supports child abuse

by Anonymousreply 12December 4, 2014 1:38 AM

One of Parker Brothers' less successful board games.

by Anonymousreply 13December 4, 2014 1:41 AM

I would NOT be surprised if Renfro was sexually abused. The only way to succeed in the entertainment industry is via the casting couch, regardless of age. It also wouldn't surprise me if his parents knew all about it as stage parents are greedy and soulless people who would sell their offspring to the devil in exchange for success.

by Anonymousreply 14December 4, 2014 1:43 AM

Probably Bill Cosby.

by Anonymousreply 15December 4, 2014 5:04 AM

I was raped while sitting in a chair with a bag over my head.

by Anonymousreply 16December 4, 2014 5:41 AM

Who didn't?

by Anonymousreply 17December 4, 2014 5:48 AM

That boy was rough trade from the get-go.

by Anonymousreply 18December 4, 2014 9:22 PM

I felt bad for him in Ghost World. And Bully.

by Anonymousreply 19December 4, 2014 9:27 PM

Was there any evidence to point to molestation? Because, speaking as a fan, I don't recall anything hinting at that.

by Anonymousreply 20December 4, 2014 9:30 PM

Wasn't it Bryan Singer in APT PUPIL? That's when I first heard of both of them, and the story (in EW, IIRC) was about the controversial shower room scene.

by Anonymousreply 21December 4, 2014 9:31 PM

What happened in th shower room scene?

by Anonymousreply 22December 4, 2014 9:35 PM

For R22:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 4, 2014 9:39 PM

It's discussed in this article, but the cliff notes is that Singer had underage extras strip naked for hours to film a shower room scene. Lawsuits were filed on behalf of the extras.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24December 4, 2014 9:39 PM

Of course, Bryan Singer and Ian McKellen double-teamed him on the set of Apt Pupil. Sir Ian was even wearing his SS uniform costume.

by Anonymousreply 25December 4, 2014 9:41 PM

Renfro's story is very sad. His problems started long before he ever set foot in Hollywood, although I'm sure he was taken advantage of there as well.

Interesting fact I remember from the 90s is that the same female casting agent that discovered him also discovered Edward Furlong. I guess casting a troubled kid to play a troubled kid works in the short term, but when they don't have a support system to help them deal with the business they end up worse.

by Anonymousreply 26December 4, 2014 10:19 PM

Maybe it was you OP.

by Anonymousreply 27December 4, 2014 10:21 PM

I was a big fan of Brad Renfro when I was a teenager, and remember seeing a website that had pictures of him in a bathhouse on a trip to Japan. (This was in the late 90s.) Though the pictures weren't overtly sexual, they gave off a weird vibe - Brad was wearing a Japanese-style robe that was very short, and appeared to be naked under it. He was alone, posing for the camera, but it wasn't a professional photoshoot. As someone who spent a lot of time mooning over Brad as a child (I had his picture by my bed and kissed it hello every morning) I spent a lot of time looking at his pictures online. That series of photos was different from any others I saw of him, and they were disturbing in a way I was unable to explain at the time. Now that I'm older and familiar with the term "pedo vibe," that seems to be the best description.

While he may not have been molested, the pictures suggested that at the very least there were times when Brad was unchaperoned and isolated, including while traveling internationally. This could have provided an opportunity for someone to abuse him. Brad was also a possible target because his family situation was messy, and his grandmother may not have been the most savvy and sophisticated person. (If I remember correctly, she was a church secretary before he got famous.)

I do remember it was weird that Brad got relatively little mainstream press, considering his story of rags to riches was the kind of heartwarming tripe that people love to read about. Teen magazines said that Joel Schumacher moved Brad to a special Montessori school to nurture Brad's creative potential, and to protect him from being damaged by Hollywood. Instead of protecting him, this may have served to isolate him from family and friends who might have noticed something wrong. And Brad had major roles in a lot of big movies - enough, you would think, to merit more press coverage.

Another weird thing - the grandmother was never, ever pictured. You would think that a fan might have had a photo with Brad and the woman who raised him, but there was nothing. I found that curious, because teen magazines of that era had personal pictures of most of the celebrity they covered. Not Brad.

I remember being really sad for Brad when he began spiraling downward, and gradually lost interesting him over time. It was unfortunate to hear that he died, but it wasn't a shock - for years, whenever I heard his name mentioned, it was related to an arrest or drugs. Sad and a waste - he was talented. But I think his time as a major teenage actor was probably very dark and damaging to him.

by Anonymousreply 28December 4, 2014 10:25 PM

Oh - that Japanese pictures appeared to be from the era where he had his Tom and Huck hair, so he would have been about 13 or 14.

by Anonymousreply 29December 4, 2014 10:29 PM

[quote]I had his picture by my bed and kissed it hello every morning

Okay, that's just creepy.

by Anonymousreply 30December 4, 2014 10:52 PM

Key word there being 'boy' r18.

Wasn't he cast in Apt Pupil with Bryan Singer?

by Anonymousreply 31December 4, 2014 10:56 PM

It was totally creepy, r30. But I had just moved to a new state and had no friends except my picture of Brad ... lol.

by Anonymousreply 32December 4, 2014 11:02 PM

Oh and also I was 12.

by Anonymousreply 33December 4, 2014 11:02 PM

I think it's sweet, r32.

by Anonymousreply 34December 4, 2014 11:11 PM

For what it's worth the civil case in Apt Pupil was dismissed. After local, state and federal law enforcement investigated no criminal charges were filed.

For the movie the scene was done over with adult actors.

I can't find any reports that indicate Singer was directly involved.

It's quite a leap to assume anytime gay men are near men or teenage boys naked the intent is somehow sexual. A tired argument we heard for years about gays in the military.

by Anonymousreply 35December 4, 2014 11:25 PM

R35 - I agree that it is ignorant and tiresome that people always leap to that conclusion with gay men, but Singer has a dodgy rep in general, which I think is where the unease comes in.

R28 - Whoa those pictures do sound creepy. :/

by Anonymousreply 36December 5, 2014 1:38 PM

Over at Imdb people who read Onika Pointer's memoir say she hints something bad happened with someone named "Ryan" who was hired to babysit Renfro on the set of Apt Pupil - (pag. 125 "He told me that he had a falling out with his friend Ryan. And that the falling out was over something serious. The details of the situation were so grim and disgusting that I began to cry as he explained what had went down").

I forgot Renfro played a young Brad Pitt in Sleepers. The first half of that movie was scary.

by Anonymousreply 37December 5, 2014 3:08 PM

My brother was an extra on Sleepers, and one day I made him bring a big pinup of Brad to the set and try to getBrad to sign it. My brother had to roll the picture up and put it in his jacket sleeve all day, but during a break he got brad to sign it.

I made my mom bring me to set to meet Brad, but I only saw him once and didn't get to talk to him. Oh darn.

by Anonymousreply 38December 5, 2014 3:50 PM

[quote]It's quite a leap to assume anytime gay men are near men or teenage boys naked the intent is somehow sexual

You're speaking my language.

by Anonymousreply 39December 5, 2014 3:56 PM

[quote]It's quite a leap to assume anytime gay men are near men or teenage boys naked the intent is somehow sexual

Finally, someone sees it OUR way.

by Anonymousreply 40December 5, 2014 3:58 PM

R39 R40 - you're clever. How much time does your mother let you spend online?

by Anonymousreply 41December 5, 2014 11:46 PM

I have consulted my personal psychic, The Thanksgiving Otter, and he assures me it was Schumacher not Singer.

by Anonymousreply 42December 5, 2014 11:55 PM

r41=molester

by Anonymousreply 43December 6, 2014 1:56 AM

R42 = makes false accusation of molestation to get out of court settlement.

by Anonymousreply 44December 8, 2014 5:16 AM

What about ME?

by Anonymousreply 45December 8, 2014 5:01 PM

I am just watchinh Brad here in the uk right now in "Bully"....oh my he is so handsome.

It pains me to think of what what the hollywood gay mafia have done to him from an early age...

He looked to be a sweet,lovely young man who needed love and not some sleazy old directors and fellow pervs pawing him all over

I think he was murdered by the glitterati hollywood gay mafia to stopvthe truth coming out.

RIP Brad

Gone...but never forgotten.

X

by Anonymousreply 46January 5, 2015 11:20 PM

Its sickening what they are sipposed to have done to him, i mean Ian McKellen, something must have gone down their as he is a skanky,lecherous old queen well known in the uk for his interests on "youth".

Poor,poor brad

by Anonymousreply 47January 5, 2015 11:27 PM

Seeing the comment of a female memoir breakdown crying when Brad told her what happened with the babysitter and him. I think he was definitely abused during the set of Apt Pupil.

by Anonymousreply 48December 19, 2015 7:57 PM

This was his roommate at the time of his death, right? Not too tragic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49December 19, 2015 8:09 PM

Hey it's me again. It took me alot of research about Brad if being sexually abused but he was mind control by the gay Mafia. There are article quotes about him. They said "He's a victim of sexual abuse in Sleepers". But curiously to you, why are the people blaming the director for making a bad disturbing movie with Brad and the other boy actors? It's all just an acting. My odd thing is that I think before or after the half filming set was finished.

by Anonymousreply 50January 13, 2016 8:31 PM

I was sad when I read he overdosed from drugs.

It happened not far apart from Heath Ledger's death and so there was very little coverage of it.

I had grown up watching Brad as a kid and I thought it was tragic that he couldn't break free from the drug addiction.

He & Ian McKellen were great together in "Apt Pupil". I think Renfro had some real talent.

by Anonymousreply 51January 13, 2016 8:36 PM

It's a total fraufest up in here. These bitches rub themselves raw watching the sex abuse episodes of those police procedural shows.

by Anonymousreply 52January 13, 2016 8:46 PM

Bryan (singer) is ryan in that memoir. Bryan Ryan, get it? I have no doubt that scumbag pervert was one of many who messed with that gorgeous little boy. Why at 15 is he filmed nude in a movie? showing pubic hair and ass? not okay. the lawsuit exposed what was really going on but money talks and the case dismissed. And the way he was discarded from Hollywood immediately following apt pupil says it all. After they rape them they are used and damaged and of no more interest to them. Look at Corey haim, amanda Peterson and brad renfro to name a few. So sad and evil.

by Anonymousreply 53January 13, 2016 8:46 PM

Amanda Peterson, Corey haim, brad renfro, Dana Plato. All gorgeous very talented young child actors who turned to drugs after being raped in HOLLYWOOD around the age of 14 or 15. What does that tell you?

by Anonymousreply 54January 13, 2016 8:52 PM

R53, teenagers regularly appear naked in European film.

As long as their adults & legal guardians present on set and it is being done within the laws, it's not usually a big deal.

Why does it become a big deal in America?

by Anonymousreply 55January 13, 2016 9:06 PM

Some of the extras were 13 and 14, R55. If you need it explained to you why it's not a good idea to film them naked in sexually charged scenes, you're beyond help.

Renfro came from a rough background prior to show business success: his grandmother had to take custody of him as a very young child because his biological parents were such trainwrecks. I believe he was also in and out of the foster care system for a while. It's very possible that if there was a history of abuse, it had nothing to do with his acting career.

by Anonymousreply 56January 13, 2016 9:13 PM

How come no one ever mentions Kenny Ortega...he was actually arrested but his name is never mentioned and he obviously has powerful friends. I am very curious.

by Anonymousreply 57January 13, 2016 9:13 PM

Some interesting things I did not know about Brad Renfro.

Renfro fathered one child: a son, Yamato Renfro, who was born in 2003. He was raised solely in Japan by his mother.

Mark Foster of Foster the People was Renfro's roommate and wrote a song about his death called "Downtown."

In 2012, actor James Franco had the name "Brad" tattooed on his right shoulder in memory of Renfro.

by Anonymousreply 58January 13, 2016 9:15 PM

R56, there are sometimes kids younger than that naked in European film. As long as it's not in a sexual context with an adult (eg. it's just a shower scene rather than a sex scene), it's not necessarily considered a big deal.

It's tough to know if there was something inappropriate that went on with Bryan Singer. Maybe it was asking for trouble to have a gay man with rumors of liking teen boys as the director for a film like Apt Pupil. Perhaps a different Director wouldn't have gotten complaints from parents.

by Anonymousreply 59January 13, 2016 9:26 PM

*kisses photo of Brad Renfro*

by Anonymousreply 60January 13, 2016 9:45 PM

Brad Renfro wasn't THAT cute. Get over it.

by Anonymousreply 61January 13, 2016 9:46 PM

He's been very quiet recently.

by Anonymousreply 62January 13, 2016 9:47 PM

by Anonymousreply 63January 13, 2016 10:06 PM

He turned out to be a pretty good actor.

by Anonymousreply 64January 13, 2016 10:21 PM

Kenny Ortega connected to Michael Jackson, connected to Sandy Gallin and now you can not find any info about Ortega's arrest record on the net...completely cleaned. He always has a job, no questions asked.

by Anonymousreply 65January 13, 2016 10:28 PM

The lyrics to Downtown are interesting r58

by Anonymousreply 66January 13, 2016 10:36 PM

What did Kenny Ortega do?

by Anonymousreply 67January 13, 2016 10:39 PM

He went to jail for molesting boys and it has been a long time but it is kind of hard to believe no one on this board remembers it. At the time I thought his career was over, boy was I wrong.

by Anonymousreply 68January 13, 2016 10:50 PM

He was passed from one predatory chickenhawk to another. From Joel Schumacher to numerous Disney producers to Bryan Singer to Larry Clark. He didn't stand a chance.

by Anonymousreply 69January 13, 2016 11:50 PM

Ps James Franco never knew Brad and used his name for another publicity stunt.

by Anonymousreply 70January 13, 2016 11:50 PM

Dennis Cooper also molested him circa 1998.

by Anonymousreply 71January 13, 2016 11:52 PM

From a reddit thread.

'My biological father was a youth talent agent who molested several of his 'clients' during the early 1990s.'

'Boys. He molested a few famous ones too. He molested on actor who died of a drug overdose awhile back and another D-list actor who was in the news awhile ago. He also tried getting boy actors who became very very famous.'

'He molested Brad Renfro. He also molested another actor from a TV show that begins with the letter B and ends in H. He tried to get his hands on Leonardo DiCaprio. He molested this one kid who ended up molesting Cameron Bright about ten years ago in a hotel room. So many more. That guy is in jail. My father is dead. He molested my half-sister but was gone by the time I was born.'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72January 13, 2016 11:54 PM

Let me clarify Franco and Brad did a movie together (Deuces Wild) but barely interacted on or off set (I know this from a cast member who worked on it). After he died, suddenly they were 'close friends' and Franco exploited his death for another braindead 'art project'.

by Anonymousreply 73January 14, 2016 12:05 AM

Did your talent agent father molest River Phoenix? Did he cast talent for NNewbies. Did he molest girls or boys?

by Anonymousreply 74January 14, 2016 12:26 AM

I think R54 and R69 have it perfectly correct.

As for European showing teenage nudity, that's not necessarily OK either. Anyone who has PUBLIC naked images of themselves running around will always have to navigate their lives around that. It might be ok if you're a professional perfomer and nudity is part of your act and your persona, but how do you know this is what you want/ can succeed in when you're 13, 14? Some child actors go on to become successful lawyers or scientists - no shot at that if Google shows any number of naked pictures of you.

Anyway. Brad Renfro had real talent and made the industry a lot of money in a very short period of time and at an age where most of us are wholly uninterested in pressure or responsibility. Many are to blame for his death, and his life didn't start off easy. Those he had to grow up with certainly hadn't his best interests in mind, except perhaps for his grandmother who sadly probably wasn't all that savvy either, like another poster said.

R28's story is very cute (remember the poster was 12 kissing the picture of another teenager - nothing creepy about that), and I totally understand the weird vibe about those Japanese pictures taken when Brad was 13 or 14. The whole story is so dark, if anyone ever made a picture about it most of us wouldn't stomach it. I just hope Brad's in peace right now cause he sure deserved it.

by Anonymousreply 75January 14, 2016 12:27 AM

What's the tv show that starts with B and ends with H in r72s link? Anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 76January 14, 2016 12:59 AM

^ R72

by Anonymousreply 77January 14, 2016 1:00 AM

R68: I can't find anything on Ortega. Perhaps you're confusing him with Victor Salva, the director of 1995's [italic]Powder[/italic], which was produced by a division of Disney, who has hired Ortega to direct some of the most annoying films in their 93-year-history.

by Anonymousreply 78January 14, 2016 1:05 AM

BLACKISH

by Anonymousreply 79January 14, 2016 1:06 AM

BACKDOOR APPROACH

by Anonymousreply 80January 14, 2016 1:08 AM

BUTT MOUTH

by Anonymousreply 81January 14, 2016 1:14 AM

He was awesome, and Larry Clark is a great director!

by Anonymousreply 82January 14, 2016 1:14 AM

BLAIR WALSH

by Anonymousreply 83January 14, 2016 1:19 AM

[R72] Is the show "BaywatcH"

by Anonymousreply 84January 14, 2016 1:22 AM

No, he's talking about a short-lived 1995 pilot called [italic]Buttmunch[/italic] that starred Scott Baio and Willie Aames as two seminary school roommates who fall from grace.

by Anonymousreply 85January 14, 2016 1:26 AM

Can anyone find those Japanese bathhouse pictures online anywhere? I can't and I'm curious.

by Anonymousreply 86January 14, 2016 2:40 AM

Maybe I am wrong about Kenny Ortega. I can't prove what I said was true, so I will have to shut up.

by Anonymousreply 87January 14, 2016 3:00 AM

Brad was a sexy young man. Wasn't he a bloated mess when he died?

by Anonymousreply 88January 14, 2016 3:03 AM

I've always thought something funny went on with Brad and Heir Bratworst.

by Anonymousreply 89January 14, 2016 4:36 AM

Yes, R88, sadly Brad Renfo had become quite bloated as a result of all the drug use.

by Anonymousreply 90January 14, 2016 4:55 AM

Bryan Singer said in an interview in 2014 that he actually identifies as bisexual.

He had a son with actress Michelle Clunie in 2015.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91January 14, 2016 5:28 AM

SMELLS LIKE A NICE FRESH BATCH OF COVER UP COOKIES

by Anonymousreply 92January 14, 2016 6:10 AM

BUMP ✊.

Is there a link between Renfro and Corey Haim and Feldman?

by Anonymousreply 93November 1, 2016 12:21 PM

I fucking the pedophile-obsessed fraus.

They have so many other sites they can pollute with their endless hysteria.

by Anonymousreply 94November 1, 2016 12:31 PM

*I fucking HATE the pedophile obsessed fraus.

by Anonymousreply 95November 1, 2016 12:31 PM

R94 & r95 = Bryan Singer.

by Anonymousreply 96November 1, 2016 1:21 PM

No, you retarded, hysterical cunt at R96, I'm just a normal person. I realize, you have no frame of reference for that but everyone else knows. You are sick. Your obsession is sick. Your rage is sick. You need a psychiatrist and medication.

Victims shouldn't be stuck with a crazy person like you out there making them look bad.

by Anonymousreply 97November 1, 2016 1:33 PM

R94, absolutely. I've noticed that pretty much every openly gay Hollywood director has been accused of being a pedophile here. I totally understand the need to talk about child abuse in the industry but for these people apparently just being gay means someone's a pedo. And you're probably correct it's the straight women drumming up the hysteria.

Am I imagining it or do they seem to care more about young men being abused than they care about young women? I bet the girls are being abused more in Hollywood. It was weird watching An Open Secret which featured that young man who went to Hollywood, came back home, started drinking and ended up getting a brain damage. If I understood correctly the guy was pretty much already an adult when he moved to Hollywood but apparently those evil gays messed him up so bad that he ended up destroying his life. I remember thinking during the documentary that I'm not really seeing any abuse here (if I remember correctly). I got the idea that he did what he did because he wanted to, and possibly just had a messy love life with other guys. However it was pretty much presented like he was abused by gay men even though I'm pretty sure the guy was gay himself, and he certainly wasn't a defenseless 13 year old.

Otherwise the documentary was ok (although Egan certainly is questionable) but I couldn't help but wonder what is the age some women think males are ready to have gay relationships. When I told my mom I'm gay when I was 18 she immediately thought an older man had raped me, which was just so silly.

by Anonymousreply 98November 1, 2016 1:35 PM

I don't know what these fraus think and I don't care. They jump on the gay witch-hunt bandwagon faster than anyone. They automatically assume gay men are pedophiles and rapists. Sometimes they appear to think all men are rapists.

They are obviously damaged individuals but that doesn't mean that their homophobic witch-hunting should be tolerated.

by Anonymousreply 99November 1, 2016 1:54 PM

In a world where breeders rape babies to death, it's disingenuous to act as though looking twice at a teenage boy is the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 100November 1, 2016 1:56 PM

Bryan's starting to get a carb-face. Maybe he's helping himself to some of the candy he lures little kids into his den with?

by Anonymousreply 101November 1, 2016 2:05 PM

Someone's asked an innocent question; why all the snark?

by Anonymousreply 102November 1, 2016 2:08 PM

[quote]why all the snark?

Seriously? You asked this on DataLounge of all places?

by Anonymousreply 103November 1, 2016 2:10 PM

Gee whiz, r102, those "innocent" homophobic witch-hunts are unpopular here on our gay website. Go figure.

by Anonymousreply 104November 1, 2016 2:11 PM

I don't know. Pedos are a problem in Hollywood regardless of the gender of their victims.

by Anonymousreply 105November 1, 2016 2:16 PM

The word is sex, R105. Jenn-durr is nothing but a system of sexist, homophobic lies intended to enforce retrograde, outdated and demonstrably harmful ideas about how men and women should act. Those responsible for perpetuating the vile ideology of the cult of jenn-durr have gay blood on their hands. Every last one of them. And there will be massive retribution for all of it.

by Anonymousreply 106November 1, 2016 2:19 PM

[quote]It also wouldn't surprise me if his parents knew all about it as stage parents are greedy and soulless people who would sell their offspring to the devil in exchange for success.

The Devil got a better offer from Drew Barrymore's parents.

by Anonymousreply 107November 1, 2016 2:25 PM

[quote]Bryan Singer said in an interview in 2014 that he actually identifies as bisexual.

That is what is called carefully calculated damage control.

Miss Plastic Filler Face is not into anything without a young penis.

by Anonymousreply 108November 1, 2016 2:31 PM

Maybe it was his agent or manager who raped him. That was the case with Todd Bridges.

by Anonymousreply 109November 1, 2016 3:03 PM

So who was it?

by Anonymousreply 110October 14, 2017 9:11 PM

bunch of bitter old dissolute queens up in here. love it.

by Anonymousreply 111October 18, 2017 12:23 AM

Why is everyone so anti-rape?

by Anonymousreply 112October 18, 2017 12:51 AM

These threads always bring out DL's most unsavory underbelly: right-wingers who are into underage guys.

My understanding was that Brad Renfro discovered that the world of older seducers in the business involves both drugs and sex. They go hand-in-hand. One makes the other more likely -- and more apt to reoccur.

Please tell me someone who posts here isn't stupid enough to think Bryan Singer is "bisexual." You are one of the idiots People is written for.

by Anonymousreply 113October 18, 2017 2:02 AM
by Anonymousreply 114October 20, 2017 2:11 AM
by Anonymousreply 115November 5, 2017 7:15 PM

If this goes on for a few more weeks the public will see no difference between the creeps of Hollywood and the pedo priests in the Christian Church. More and more people become aware of these predators using their status of authority to assault, rape, and abuse people will less power in the industry. And that is not a good feel-good picture the general public wants to see (and support).

by Anonymousreply 116November 5, 2017 7:58 PM

R68 I did a search and the only Kenneth Oretega I could find arrests for are a young latino dude in Florida and a scary looking white guy in Kentucky.

by Anonymousreply 117January 2, 2019 5:21 PM

R72 I wonder who molested LiLo.

by Anonymousreply 118January 2, 2019 5:26 PM

It wouldn’t surprise me if Nick Stahl knows what happened with him, from when they shot BULLY.

If he does know anything though, I don’t think he’ll ever tell.

by Anonymousreply 119January 2, 2019 5:26 PM

He was white trash. He was going to end up in jail or dead by 20 if he hadn't been an actor.

by Anonymousreply 120January 2, 2019 6:22 PM

BuzzFeed, of all places, had a great article about him last year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121January 2, 2019 8:33 PM

OP are you familiar with “post hoc ergo propter hoc”. No?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122January 3, 2019 1:32 AM

Hello?? I’m still here!

I was molested....FIRST!

by Anonymousreply 123January 3, 2019 1:35 AM
by Anonymousreply 124August 29, 2019 12:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!