Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Which Astrological Sign is the Worst?

I vote Leo. You?

by Anonymousreply 467June 22, 2019 3:13 PM

We are.

by Anonymousreply 1October 29, 2014 1:45 AM

Leo

by Anonymousreply 2October 29, 2014 1:46 AM

My expiriance? Leo and Cancer women

by Anonymousreply 3October 29, 2014 1:52 AM

The friendships that I have walked away from in anger or frustration have all been with Leos. I'm a Sagittarius.

by Anonymousreply 4October 29, 2014 2:05 AM

Whiny psycho Pisceans!

by Anonymousreply 5October 29, 2014 2:16 AM

Two faced Geminis, hands down.

by Anonymousreply 6October 29, 2014 2:19 AM

Leo or Gemini

Virgo

by Anonymousreply 7October 29, 2014 2:20 AM

Doesn't this stuff get complicated because it's not just about the sun sign?

by Anonymousreply 8October 29, 2014 2:22 AM

Leo or Gemini. Needy attention whores.

by Anonymousreply 9October 29, 2014 2:23 AM

How about a whiny psycho Piscean Goat, then?

by Anonymousreply 10October 29, 2014 2:24 AM

The Virgins.

by Anonymousreply 11October 29, 2014 2:36 AM

Either Cancer or Sagittarius.

Cancers are thin-skinned, passive aggressive, and get their feelings hurt over the smallest things and Sags are assholes who can dish it but can't take it. It's OK for them to talk shit about people, but don't you dare say anything bad about them.

by Anonymousreply 12October 29, 2014 5:01 AM

Aquarius! Aquarius! Danger! Capricorns come a close second!!

by Anonymousreply 13October 29, 2014 5:03 AM

Capricorns. Controlling, stubborn, belligerent

by Anonymousreply 14October 29, 2014 5:08 AM

Capricorns are just cheap as hell, and they think it's cute.

by Anonymousreply 15October 29, 2014 5:11 AM

I say Leos then Capricorns. Leo's are manipulative and use people. They will flatter you to get what they want out of you then toss you aside. At least Capricorns are usually upfront about who they are.

by Anonymousreply 16October 29, 2014 5:13 AM

I don't believe in star signs. Leos are supposed to be dominant, but I've known plenty of Leo men who were henpecked to pieces by their wives.

by Anonymousreply 17October 29, 2014 5:17 AM

Virgo and Scorpio. Passive-aggressive manipulators and psycho nutbags.

by Anonymousreply 18October 29, 2014 5:23 AM

R12, am not, am not!

says Sagittarius from R4.

by Anonymousreply 19October 29, 2014 5:26 AM

Which astrological sign is the most likely to believe in astrology? I vote for that one.

by Anonymousreply 20October 29, 2014 5:29 AM

Leo and Scorpio.

by Anonymousreply 21October 29, 2014 5:32 AM

Stroke a Leo correctly, and he'll shower you with affection and largess.

If one has problems with Leo's, one is probably a needy cunt.

by Anonymousreply 22October 29, 2014 5:33 AM

I'm a "Leo-Tiger" and I've never put credence on star signs. I do believe in some other Woo-stuff though.

by Anonymousreply 23October 29, 2014 5:38 AM

Scorpio! Duplicitous, vapid, and very manipulative. Love to self sabotage relationships/friendships. I tried to be friends with a few and it ended sadly. Get two of them together and watch out!!

by Anonymousreply 24October 29, 2014 5:46 AM

There was an episode of 20/20 back in the 90's in which they went to a classroom of adult students and had them carefully fill out their birth-date information and give it to an astrologer who would do a detailed astrological chart for each student and bring them to class the next week. The next week the class opened their envelopes and read their individual charts, and they nodded and smiled as they read through each page. The astrologer then asked the class how she did, and each student said his/her chart was so specific and so true about him/herself. It was then revealed that they had each received the exact same chart. They were all stunned. But it got even more interesting because the "astrologer" then revealed that the chart was that of a serial killer. The students all looked dumbfounded, as they were sure the astrologer had pinpointed their specific personalities.

by Anonymousreply 25October 29, 2014 5:49 AM

There is nobody greedier than a female Libra, and nobody more arrogant than a female Gemini.

by Anonymousreply 26October 29, 2014 5:55 AM

Aries, every time.

by Anonymousreply 27October 29, 2014 5:55 AM

Scorpios have a sting in their tails....also HIGHLY sexed.

Geminis have split personalities and can be two faced.

Aries are aggressive, impatient and have to dominate/lead...I'm Aries.

Pisces get into ruts and can't find their way out.

For some reason many of my best friends are Capricorns. They're rather mild characters.

by Anonymousreply 28October 29, 2014 5:56 AM

LOVE Geminis & Leos. What's all the fuss about?

Worst sign for women? Capricorn, Virgo

Worst sign for men? Pisces

by Anonymousreply 29October 29, 2014 6:01 AM

The intellectual level of this site just took a nose dive.

by Anonymousreply 30October 29, 2014 6:05 AM

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 31October 29, 2014 6:16 AM

Why not create a poll?

by Anonymousreply 32October 29, 2014 6:20 AM

I agree with Leos and Virgos. Scumbags, the whole lot. Tauruses come in third worst.

by Anonymousreply 33October 29, 2014 6:21 AM

[quote]Why not create a poll?

Yes...a pole is required.

by Anonymousreply 34October 29, 2014 7:00 AM

Leos get a bad rep. At least we are upfront about who we are and want we want and are nice to people who help us. We are loyal and wouldn't ask anyone to do anything we wouldn't do ourselves.

We don't try to manipulate or stab people in the back (Scorpio) or do whatever it takes to win at the price of our integrity (Aries) or treat people like shit on the bottom of our shoes (Capricorn).

Cancer, Pisces, and Virgo might be a little mentally and or emotionally stabile but at least they are nice, good people and their hearts are in the right place.

Taurus will be your best friend as long as you don't ask too much of them.

Geminis are nice just not reliable. Sag are entertaining but complete assholes.

Libras can get along with anyone, just at the cost of what they want.

by Anonymousreply 35October 29, 2014 7:06 AM

I'm a Scorpio. I was surprised it took 18 replies before someone said Scorpio.

by Anonymousreply 36October 29, 2014 7:16 AM

R8, yes, exactly. An astrological natal chart is like a snapshot of the planetary positions in the sky at the moment of your birth, and every planet represents a different energy, style of behaviour and archetype in your character. It's like ice cream with mixins---everyone is icecream, but we're all different combinations.

The sun at your birth, which stands for ego self and your inner light and authenticity, may be in say, Pisces, for example, but your Venus, which stands for your tastes, desires and material needs, may be in Aries.

You may have multiple planets in one sign, or a different sign for each planet. The natal chart also includes something called aspects, which measures the distances and angles planets make to each other at the time of your birth.

That Pisces Sun, for instances, would make as 'sextile' angle to that Aries Venus meaning the two planets are in adjacent signs, and their energies blend easily.

by Anonymousreply 37October 29, 2014 7:17 AM

R4, yep, totally with you. I've unfortunately been friend dumped a fair few times, usually by Gemini, Taureans and Librans, but the only times I've done the dumping have been to a Leo, and to two Capricorns. I wish I'd been nicer about it in all three cases, but the neediness, histrionics and attention whoring of the Leo, and the hot-cold and social politicking behaviour of the Caps got TOO much for this Aquarius. If you wanna befriend an Aquarian, you must be equally cool with everyone you meet, and give space, space and more space.

by Anonymousreply 38October 29, 2014 7:20 AM

Virgos, in my experience, seem to have micromanagement issues. They will control things to the last minute detail---including their relationships. Capricorn also have control issues, but it's simpler to understand and much more primal, just an alpha drive to be the one in charge.

It won't matter to a Capricorn if their world is crumbling and burning to ashes, as long as they're the one in the Directors chair/at the big desk/holding the megaphone and the keys to the safe. Virgo need to have order, stability and perfection at all times, which is incredibly draining for Aquarians and Pisceans.

by Anonymousreply 39October 29, 2014 7:25 AM

In my experience, Taureans are the worst. Pisces can be good.

by Anonymousreply 40October 29, 2014 8:15 AM

Aries.

by Anonymousreply 41October 29, 2014 8:21 AM

Aquarius with Virgo moon. Too self-centered to be believed.

Capricorn--to me they pretend to be married upstanding citizens but are always cheaters. Hypocrisy bugs me.

Taurus are earthy, but boring for me.

Never fucked or touched a Leo, Virgo, Capricorn, Aquarius or Pisces. I've looked for Leos, the other signs, nope.

by Anonymousreply 42October 29, 2014 9:19 AM

I'm totally with you, r36. Everyone knows Scorpio is the sign no one wants to be - for those who believe in this shit. With Gemini as the dishonorable runner up.

The signs with the best reps are: Aquarius, Aries, Leo, Libra, and Sag.

Okay, end of discussion.

by Anonymousreply 43October 29, 2014 9:23 AM

Aries are the worst. Liars, cheaters, duplicitous and out to get what they can at any cost. Fucking cunts.

by Anonymousreply 44October 29, 2014 9:35 AM

Aquarius might have a good rep, but just be friends as they are nightmares to be in a relationship with.

by Anonymousreply 45October 29, 2014 10:00 AM

The Worst:

Aquarius, Capricorn,

So-So:

Virgo, Pisces, Libra, Gemini, Taurus,

The Best:

Leo, Sagittarius, Aries, Cancer, Scorpio,

by Anonymousreply 46October 29, 2014 10:14 AM

R45 is correct. Aquarians are far too curious and adventurous, wanting to experience it all unfettered by convention. Relationships, especially of the mainstream kind, are frightening jails. Routine is the ultimate bore. However, Aquarians make great friends due to their eccentric, eclectic worldview, loyalty, playful spirit and willingness to try everything at least once.

For fun and excitement, hook up with an Aquarian. For a steady relationshp, look elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 47October 29, 2014 10:21 AM

Gemini people are OK but most are not good in relationships because they don't want to give up so much freedom.

by Anonymousreply 48October 29, 2014 10:36 AM

Taurus and Cancer women

by Anonymousreply 49October 29, 2014 10:53 AM

I FUCKING HATE AQUARIUSES

by Anonymousreply 50October 29, 2014 11:00 AM

You have to be really smart to keep an Aquarius basically. If you're a Libra youre set. The strongest relationships I've known are two Libra/Aquarius and a Leo/Sag.

I'm a Pisces w Aquarius moon personally

by Anonymousreply 51October 29, 2014 11:03 AM

R47, as an Aquarian I agree with your assessment. I'm a great friend but am a fucked up flake when it comes to relationships. My Aquarius friends are the same too.

by Anonymousreply 52October 29, 2014 11:05 AM

I elect those rationalizing, looksist, self-deceivers==Libra. At least they cheat, so you do not get stuck in a long long relationship with them.

by Anonymousreply 53October 29, 2014 11:08 AM

R51 Every single one of my closest friends is a Libra. The others simply can't handle the "weirdness".

by Anonymousreply 54October 29, 2014 11:26 AM

Can't stand Taurus and Scorpio

by Anonymousreply 55October 29, 2014 12:15 PM

Leos are stalkers and have big loud mouths.

Scorpios, well due to their fixation on their dicks, you're sure to get an STD from one of those cheaters.

Taurus are fat ass stubborn and lazy, always making an excuse for everything and they're very annoying to be around anyplace. Such deceitful liars

by Anonymousreply 56October 29, 2014 1:48 PM

Aquarius like to fight and argue and are statistically WIFE BEATERS. They always hit.

by Anonymousreply 57October 29, 2014 1:51 PM

Funny how most of the people saying "Aries" are Aries themselves, haha.

So, lots of Cancer, Pisces, Gemini, Capricorn, Leos, and Scorpios it seems. I wonder how many of the people saying this are Taurus, Aries or Sag then.

by Anonymousreply 58October 29, 2014 1:56 PM

Narcissistic, selfish, lying Pisces. The WORST.

by Anonymousreply 59October 29, 2014 2:09 PM

Sagittarians can be lying, deceitful sacks of shit. This coming from one.

by Anonymousreply 60October 29, 2014 2:11 PM

Scorpio.

And just as Scorpio R36 suggests it is amazing Scorpio is so-o-o-o-o underrepresented here.

by Anonymousreply 61October 29, 2014 2:34 PM

I'm Aquarius. I've been with my partner (now husband) for 29 years. From reading this thread, I guess it makes sense that he's a Libra!

by Anonymousreply 62October 29, 2014 2:47 PM

There's a certain type of dominate agressive woman that always shits me instantly and its nearly always an aries woman.

I also have little patience for cancerians. So wrapped up in their own emotions they dont think about anyone else. I have 3 of them in my immediate family. UGH!

There's a type of virgo that is so nitpicky/critical about the smallest detail. They have to quantify, make sure you are being exact and correct. HAAATE them.

Those aside, the rest of the zodiac at their worst is manageable.

by Anonymousreply 63October 29, 2014 2:56 PM

Well, I'm a Libra, did all you DLers not know that? It is true, we are the best sign.

by Anonymousreply 64October 29, 2014 3:37 PM

[quote]Taurus are fat ass stubborn and lazy, always making an excuse for everything and they're very annoying to be around anyplace. Such deceitful liars

Bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 65October 29, 2014 3:40 PM

Scorpio definitely. And they are unaccountable for their actions, their sick urge for control and superiority over other people. It was a pleasure to cut one off for good - she definitely deserved it, never saw it coming. She forgot I was Scorpio rising.

by Anonymousreply 66October 29, 2014 3:43 PM

Fuck.. why do we always get such a bad rep? Seriously... I'm a Leo, but don't act like a Leo at all. I'm socially awkward, not that outgoing. The only thing that I might have in common with other Leos is a short temper.

by Anonymousreply 67October 29, 2014 3:49 PM

Agree with R65. I love Taurus guys.

by Anonymousreply 68October 29, 2014 3:57 PM

R68 another vote for Taurus. Sexy and hot in bed.

by Anonymousreply 69October 29, 2014 3:59 PM

Virgos are witty, even-tempered, and never cheat. Great marriage material unless you're aquarian, sag or gemini.

by Anonymousreply 70October 29, 2014 4:16 PM

R67, you actually sound pretty typical of the Leo. There is often a feeling of inadequacy in Leo's because their expectations for themselves are so high that they feel like failures for falling short.

The self-awareness of Leo tends to manifest as self-consciousness. I do not know where this ego-maniacal image of the Leo comes from. Ready Gay Astrology by Michael Yawney. It is one of the only books that gets this sign right.

by Anonymousreply 71October 29, 2014 4:23 PM

Can't believe Leo is getting such a bad rep as compared to Aries. Leos are genuinely kind and fun, an Aries will fuck you over just for their own enjoyment.

Absolute worst?

Take your pick: Cancer, Taurus or Scorpio

by Anonymousreply 72October 29, 2014 4:24 PM

Virgo

No other sign comes close

by Anonymousreply 73October 29, 2014 4:27 PM

I love Leo and Aries.

Aquarius and Libra can have each other. Libra equals classist closet case cheapskate who is pretentious. Aquarians are on another planet and might not notice.

Scorpio gives the best oral.

I'm partners to a Gemini. Emotionally distant, but funny and sexy.

by Anonymousreply 74October 29, 2014 4:43 PM

Two way tie between Gemini and Capricorn. Nut case city, multiple personalities, and no trouble being a lying cheat.

Agree with R70. Best is Virgo. Been with one for 13 years.

by Anonymousreply 75October 29, 2014 4:55 PM

I enjoy torturing Virgo and Scorpio - so easy to push them over the edge.

I hate Gemini with a passion. You thought I was vacuous?

by Anonymousreply 76October 29, 2014 5:02 PM

Gemini is the worst sign. Closely followed by Pisces.

by Anonymousreply 77October 29, 2014 8:02 PM

Cancer are prickly and needy and only make good friends. When they feel like it.

Libras are always attracted to me, and always seem to turn me off with their feminine energy. They make me want to treat them like shit, and they seem to enjoy it.

Leos expect the whole world to revolve around them. But I think I know them pretty well and can play them at their own game.

Scorpios are snakes, devious and cold-hearted and fake.

Capricorns are bastards but I respect them, most of the time.

Aquarians are tricky.

Hmm, I'd say my worst sign is probably Libra, because they bring out the worst in me. Closely followed by Scorpios because they're so untrustworthy.

As for me.. I can make you very happy, but you'll need a thick skin and your own life.

by Anonymousreply 78October 29, 2014 8:44 PM

Anna Wintour is a Scorpio. So are a lot of really bitchy, successful women.

That should be enough for the DL. Thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 79October 29, 2014 8:50 PM

May born Gemini in particular are as loopy and narcissistic as they come. Bonkers! Eventually they find a Sagittarius who they mysteriously manage to mate for life. They then proceed to make poor Sagittarius miserable until they the Gemini inevitably die first. Star crossed misery of a mate is Gemini. Terrible sun sign. Awful. Yes I'm generalizing!

by Anonymousreply 80October 29, 2014 9:11 PM

We are not amused

by Anonymousreply 81October 29, 2014 9:18 PM

Gemini here, I'm so amused you all hate us. This is fun.

by Anonymousreply 82October 29, 2014 11:06 PM

Lol r80, so I outlive him after putting up with him?

Was it worth it?

by Anonymousreply 83October 30, 2014 1:03 AM

Does anyone who believes in this shit ever vote for their own sign as the worst?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84October 30, 2014 1:11 AM

Yes, r84, Aries and people with a sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 85October 30, 2014 1:16 AM

This album had it all figured out ca. four decades ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86October 30, 2014 2:13 AM

Pisces.

And I ought to know.

by Anonymousreply 87October 30, 2014 3:05 AM

My eyes are watering so bad I can't spell my own name.

by Anonymousreply 88October 30, 2014 3:06 AM

Damn, r86, I thought you referring to our seminal album Pieces, Aquarius, Capricorn and Jones.

by Anonymousreply 89October 30, 2014 3:18 AM

None, because there are no astrological signs any more than there are alien abductions or reincarnations of the Dalai Lama or Sorrowful Mysteries. It's all made up bullshit. Your birth has fuck all to do with distant planets, stars, asteroids, comets, nebulae, galaxies, meteors, asteroids and other space debris.

by Anonymousreply 90October 30, 2014 3:19 AM

Capricorns followed by Libras !

by Anonymousreply 91October 30, 2014 3:21 AM

I've known Leos who assigned positive characteristics to themselves that just weren't there. I knew one guy who always talked about how he was sooo empathetic. He always talked about how kind he was and how he was truly blessed to be able to see everything from someone else's perspective. He also talked about the high moral standards he held himself to. It turns out he cheated on his boyfriend AND gave him an STD. Serious shades of Patrick Bateman.

by Anonymousreply 92October 30, 2014 4:16 AM

I'm not doubting your story R92, but someone of every sign has cheated on their significant other and lied about it etc. Just widely known celebrities/politicians:

Aries: Thomas Jefferson, Jesse James, David Letterman

Taurus: David Boreanaz

Gemini: Mark Sanford, JFK, Newt, Eliot Spitzer, John Edwards, Giuliani

Cancer: Bob Dole, Larry Craig

Leo: Bill Clinton, Arnold

Virgo: Anthony Weiner, John McCain, Hugh Grant

Scorpio: Prince Charles

Sag: Woody Allen, Brad Pitt

Cap: MLK Jr, Tiger Woods, Jude Law

Aqua: FDR, Ashton Kutcher

Pisces: Jason Aldean

by Anonymousreply 93October 30, 2014 4:46 AM

Gemini - Great, fun, talkative friends. They, however, make TERRIBLE relationship partners because they are so unreliable, disloyal and have serious commitment issues. Please, Gemini - take some Adderall for your ADHD or control your fleeting behaviour.

Cancer - Opposite of Gemini. Loyal partner (to an extreme) because they will cling to you like no other sign. Very needy, but manageable. This neediness, however, makes for an awful friend sometimes. Be careful with these, once you get one, it's hard to dismiss them. They will smother you. Give them some Pepto, Tums or Immodium. They always have stomach or tummy issues.

by Anonymousreply 94October 30, 2014 5:23 AM

Male cheating/adultery has nothing to do with astrology sign and everything to do with social engineering aka boys will be boys.

by Anonymousreply 95October 30, 2014 5:28 AM

[quote]Cancer - Opposite of Gemini. Loyal partner (to an extreme) because they will cling to you like no other sign. Very needy, but manageable. This neediness, however, makes for an awful friend sometimes. Be careful with these, once you get one, it's hard to dismiss them. They will smother you. Give them some Pepto, Tums or Immodium. They always have stomach or tummy issues.

I never really thought about it, but it does seem that a lot of Cancer's have stomach problems.

Everything else you say is true too - Cancers are VERY needy, almost to the point it's scary.

by Anonymousreply 96October 30, 2014 7:09 AM

Aquarius has got to be the worst! They are control freaks all the way. They try to control and monitor all situations and can be huge backstabbers if you refuse to allow yourself to be dominated and owned by them. I thankfully settled down and married a very practical, level headed and down to earth Capricorn.

by Anonymousreply 97October 30, 2014 7:18 AM

Don't even go near a Virgo. They are very cold, calculating and manipulative bitches. They analyze your every move, what you say and what you do and then turn around and use everything against you. They are good conversationalists and they are very charming and seductive. They will try to find out everything about you but are very secretive and coy about themselves. They can be as cold as ice if you have even a mild disagreement with them and worst of all they are perfectionists who will dump you if you make a small mistake and don't measure up to their platinum standards.

by Anonymousreply 98October 30, 2014 8:02 AM

As a Sagittarius I am surprized how few people hate us. I thought we were worse. Frankly I'm disappointed lol.

by Anonymousreply 99October 30, 2014 8:08 AM

R99 they have a very adventurous, type-B personality sort of rep. So I'm not surprised.

I wish I were like that!

If I really believed in all this crap then my personality probably fits a Cancer's the most.

by Anonymousreply 100October 30, 2014 8:13 AM

Gemini and Aquarius are actually VERY loyal to their friends and partners but both are picky about who they let get close to them and they're hard to please and impress and won't settle down until they are certain they can completely trust and respect their partners.

by Anonymousreply 101October 30, 2014 8:57 AM

[quote]As a Sagittarius I am surprized how few people hate us. I thought we were worse. Frankly I'm disappointed lol.

Don't worry - I HATE you guys. Sagittarius people talk so much shit and make cruel "jokes" about people, but then you guys flip if someone dares does the same to you.

by Anonymousreply 102October 30, 2014 9:31 AM

R99, my closest friends and family members are Sagittariuses. They're a great sign, one of the best.

by Anonymousreply 103October 30, 2014 9:32 AM

[quote]Leos are copycats and hangers-on to people more famous than they.

Leos are innovators and leaders.

by Anonymousreply 104October 30, 2014 10:15 AM

R81 and R82 is the same person.

by Anonymousreply 105October 30, 2014 10:20 AM

Seriously?

People believe in astrology? It's like Datalounge Jr. for 12 year olds.

by Anonymousreply 106October 30, 2014 10:54 AM

by Anonymousreply 107October 30, 2014 10:57 AM

R107, That's it? That's all you've got? I give you facts and all you've got is a pathetic response that's neither clever nor biting. Try harder.

by Anonymousreply 108October 30, 2014 11:52 AM

R104 You could have at least named Barack Obama, Amelia Earhart, or Karl Jung!

Are Leos also delusional?

by Anonymousreply 109October 30, 2014 3:54 PM

I have met some Leos who are social climbers and starfuckers, definitely.

by Anonymousreply 110October 30, 2014 4:03 PM

I vote Sagittarius. They tend to be seriously fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 111October 30, 2014 5:03 PM

[R:83] it's worth it if you let Gemini know every single day there is that there is a beautiful Leo out there that really wants you and wants to make you truly happy. I mean every day! Otherwise no. A life of misery is guaranteed. They'll squash the Jupiter right out of you.

by Anonymousreply 112October 30, 2014 9:52 PM

All of them, except Virgo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113October 30, 2014 9:54 PM

[quote]I vote Sagittarius. They tend to be seriously fucked up.

Sagittarius? I like Sagittarius, you can trust them!

by Anonymousreply 114October 30, 2014 9:57 PM

Why are you dumb fraus so obsessed with horoscopes? Stupid?

by Anonymousreply 115October 30, 2014 9:58 PM

r115 = cunty Gemini

by Anonymousreply 116October 30, 2014 10:01 PM

Virgo is the worst. Nothing matters to them except their absolute obsession with details so minute they have no value, except possibly to other Virgos. All your time and attention will be wasted on a Virgo, as he won't even notice you while he's obsessively counting the number of steps from the subway platform to the street.

by Anonymousreply 117October 30, 2014 11:14 PM

Sagittarius has a bad temper. So do Geminis but they get over it quick.

by Anonymousreply 118October 31, 2014 12:09 AM

R100, do you have Cancer rising or moon in Cancer? I'm a March Aries too and I have shades of Cancer in me due to my Moon rising.

by Anonymousreply 119October 31, 2014 4:58 AM

R119 I have no idea, cuz like I said I don't believe in any of it, although it's kind of fun to talk about. I'm left handed / right brained dominant so I'm guessing that (scientifically) figures a lot more into my personality then my astrological sign.

That, and the seriously fucked up way my parents brought me up and my two witchy older sisters who terrorized me. Kidding. :)

by Anonymousreply 120October 31, 2014 5:34 AM

That left/right brained shit is pretty much as grounded in reality as astrology.

by Anonymousreply 121October 31, 2014 7:49 AM

Ever notice how people who believe this crap are strange in so many other ways?

by Anonymousreply 122October 31, 2014 11:02 AM

Dunno OP- which is worse, a witch or a warlock?

by Anonymousreply 123October 31, 2014 11:14 AM

[quote]which is worse, a witch or a warlock?

According to the Charmed Ones, a warlock.

by Anonymousreply 124October 31, 2014 1:14 PM

Psycho Scorpios

by Anonymousreply 125October 31, 2014 1:32 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126October 31, 2014 2:56 PM

Is Madonna the world's only famous Leo? Not being snarky, genuinely curious.

by Anonymousreply 127October 31, 2014 3:27 PM

yeah scorpios are real assholes. demanding, critical, intrusive, possessive, loudmouths, aggressive...

but they sure fuck good in bed.

by Anonymousreply 128November 1, 2014 10:37 PM

My scorpio is gentle and quiet but very insistent on sex nightly. Weird.

I am a Sagittarius and known for saying the most AWKWARD things. Just whatever comes to my mind. And I am bad a money.

by Anonymousreply 129November 2, 2014 2:44 PM

IF you don't know a wide range of people of every sign, you're either incredibly sheltered or willfully ignorant and want to label "best" and "worst" signs because you have the mentality of 12 year old.

by Anonymousreply 130November 2, 2014 5:40 PM

Leo. And Cancer. Actually, Cancer is worse than Leo.

by Anonymousreply 131November 2, 2014 5:48 PM

Sagittarius, for sure.

by Anonymousreply 132November 2, 2014 5:49 PM

If you would just let us organize your personal life, career, and finances you wouldn't be hooking up with the wrong sign.

by Anonymousreply 133November 2, 2014 5:52 PM

Sagittarius sucks as a sun sign but people with Sag stelliums and placements tend to be awesome. Same goes for Scorpio, it's an energy better reserved and worked in placements other than the sun sign.

Water signs on the whole are so busy protecting their emotions, they don't remotely know how to be themselves and not passive aggressive.

Geminis are too wrapped in their non stop thoughts.

Back to the topic at hand, I vote: Cancer men, Aries women.

by Anonymousreply 134November 2, 2014 5:54 PM

May born Gemini girl here, I am not a looker by any means, think early Babs around "What's up Doc" time, but I have always punched above my weight with partners. Gorgeous, all of them. I have been with my July Cancerian for almost a decade now. Gemini + Cancer is supposed to be a nightmare, no? We are still totally gone on each other.

Weird, how I am an atheist but totally into Astrology. I know it is crap but it's fun too.

by Anonymousreply 135November 2, 2014 11:32 PM

In my experience, Cancerians can be nurturing, but too passive-aggressive, as others have noted. So they get my vote (although there are always exceptions, of course). Not too exciting in bed after awhile, either. Aries and Gemini also score low with me-both are often too self-centered and convinced of the absolute certainty of their views on any topic. Little room for others in that sense, which turns this Pisces completely off.

And [R37], dear? 30 degrees or one sign apart is a semi-sextile, a very minor aspect. Not really a blending, more of a gentle adjustment needing to be made. The sextile you refer to would be 60 degrees, or two signs apart, and is of a nurturing and harmonious exchange between given placements. Pisces and Capricorn are sextile, for example, and often have a lovely understanding and acceptance of one another.

by Anonymousreply 136November 2, 2014 11:47 PM

R126, You've had a lot of rejection in your life, haven't you? Can't help you with that, but there's help for your other glaring problem at the link. Because I care....Not really. You sound like a delusional, bitter prick with an enormous chip on your shoulder who hasn't been laid in a very, long ass time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137November 3, 2014 4:43 AM

R127, there is also Mick Jagger and Andy Warhol... and Bill Clinton... those are the main ones who come to mind.

by Anonymousreply 138November 3, 2014 4:55 AM

R138 Estelle Getty, Matt LeBlanc and Stanley Kubrick were also famous Leos.

by Anonymousreply 139November 3, 2014 5:00 AM

@R127, Halle Berry, Jacqueline Kennedy, Stanley Kubrick, Henry Ford, Amelia Earhart, Yves Saint Laurent, Alfred Hitchcock, Coco Chanel etc. Not an innovator in the bunch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140November 3, 2014 5:19 AM

What's your damage, R137?

by Anonymousreply 141November 3, 2014 5:49 AM

I know so many obnoxious Virgos.

by Anonymousreply 142November 3, 2014 6:05 AM

R80, 'm a Sag sun sign with a Gemini moon. So I don't know...is that a weird combination?

by Anonymousreply 143November 3, 2014 1:04 PM

Prone to mental instability.

by Anonymousreply 144November 3, 2014 1:17 PM

So how can I get my Scorpio to talk more?

by Anonymousreply 145November 3, 2014 6:04 PM

Why are so many Cancers wimps? And why are so many of them unforgiving over the most stupid things?

by Anonymousreply 146November 3, 2014 10:31 PM

Cancers never forget the slightest slight. They hang onto bad memories forever and hold grudges forever. They may even top Scorpios in that regard. Cancer will brood about something that happened 30 years ago like it happened yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 147November 3, 2014 10:43 PM

Leos. Narcissistic,self centered arrogant assholes "It's all about ME ME ME!" If you can't do anything for them, then fuck you! Drama queens to the extreme who think thier shit doesn't stink.

I LOVE my Taurus friends, though. Great guys who ALWAYS have something yummy to eat and first rate booze to share with you. Generous and kindhearted folks, but piss them off and out come the horns!

Every Gemini I met was seriously fucked up somehow.

by Anonymousreply 148November 3, 2014 10:45 PM

[quote]Gemini + Cancer is supposed to be a nightmare, no? We are still totally gone on each other.

Nope, this has always been a good combination. Both are very loyal once they've found the right person and they both love to laugh and have a great sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 149November 3, 2014 10:45 PM

What are Libras like? I met one platonically. He's smart, funny, supportive. Almost too good to be true!

by Anonymousreply 150November 3, 2014 10:47 PM

Are Cancer men boring in bed?

by Anonymousreply 151November 3, 2014 10:50 PM

Anderson Cooper, a Gemini, said that Geminis are 'trouble'. Pretty much what most people on this thread are saying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152November 3, 2014 10:51 PM

Cancer men can be quite kinky and nasty in bed, in a good way, speaking in generalities

by Anonymousreply 153November 3, 2014 10:52 PM

[quote] Are Cancer men boring in bed?

Let's just say that Cancer is the Muzak of the zodiac.

by Anonymousreply 154November 3, 2014 10:57 PM

LOL! So R153 says Cancer men are "kinky & nasty" in bed, and R154 says the complete opposite comparing them to elevator music!

Who's telling the truth?

by Anonymousreply 155November 3, 2014 11:03 PM

Totally disagree with r154. Cancers are up for anything with someone they trust.

Geminis are annoying

Leo's are e-vil

by Anonymousreply 156November 3, 2014 11:04 PM

I know 2 kinky Cancers and damn they were fun.

I bet on a Gemini and he's tame in comparison.

by Anonymousreply 157November 4, 2014 1:19 AM

R147 I don't believe in all of this but I have to say one of my older sisters is a Cancer and that describes her to a "T." Whereas I am the type that will lose my temper really fast and blow up at you but as soon as it's over, I forget about it. I think that is so much of a better way to be. I'm very straightforward in my dealings with people - almost never passive aggressive and pretty much never hold grudges, what you see is what you get. My (oldest) sister is totally the opposite - a goody goody to your face but behind your back is not only keeping score but also talking about you. I have finally come to the conclusion that she is just the devil - but I guess that belongs to another thread.

And I"m female - I know my personality traits tend to be more "male."

by Anonymousreply 158November 4, 2014 1:56 AM

Love Aries, Gemini, Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces.

Leos just use people and act like it's your privilege to serve them, they get laughed at a lot behind their backs and they're lazy.

Aries work and play hard, they are such adventurous people, so full of life.

No one has the depth of a Scorpio, they are awesome. Pisces are kind to the downtrodden usually. I have quite a few Cancer friends and while they can be very annoying they are lovable.

I'm a Gemini and so I understand them and ADORE them! We can be highly annoying as well.

by Anonymousreply 159November 4, 2014 2:17 AM

We talk about Geminis behind their backs, too, R159. Shut up, quit bothering us, and get back to work.

No one cares about your stupid story you've told 87 times, we know you don't really like anyone, you are just out for yourself, trying to get people to like you so you can con them out of favors and push your work off onto us, and everyone you talk shit about behind their backs knows because we tell each other everything you say. No one is loyal to you, we just pretend to be to get information out of you because you never shut up.

by Anonymousreply 160November 4, 2014 5:33 PM

I've always hated Scorpios and Sagittarians.

by Anonymousreply 161November 4, 2014 6:23 PM

Jian Ghomeshi, gemini

by Anonymousreply 162November 4, 2014 7:37 PM

I guess R160 is a Leo.

by Anonymousreply 163November 4, 2014 10:49 PM

I love Geminis

by Anonymousreply 164November 4, 2014 10:52 PM

by Anonymousreply 165November 10, 2014 11:27 AM

Once you get your Venus sign and moon rising sign and everything else, you've pretty much covered all the signs in the zodiac.

by Anonymousreply 166November 10, 2014 12:10 PM

R166, not strictly true, as you can have multiple planets in the same sign (conjunctions, or the super powered conjunctions called 'stellium'). I have a Capricorn stellium--mercury, mars, venus, uranus and neptune ALL in Capricorn--so you can imagine how it affects my core energy.

Also, certain planets will be stronger in your natal chart than others. I have Jupiter in Virgo, but it's weakly aspected, so it barely shows up in my everyday life. By contrast, Venus leads my Capricorn stellium, and is unaspected completely, so has a renegade quality and acts out at every opportunity. The ruler of your Ascendant (rising sign) is also crucial, as it shows you your 'ruling' planet (if you were Pisces rising, Neptune, etc.).

by Anonymousreply 167November 11, 2014 6:06 AM

OMG, people weren't joking about how crazy Cancers are! I've been dating one for the past few months and they are fucking insane. They have random mood swings at any given moment for no reason at all and are very passive aggressive. They will also blame you for everything that goes wrong and nothing is EVER their fault as far as their concerned. They also seem kind of stalkerish. I'm done with this shit.

by Anonymousreply 168December 14, 2014 4:56 AM

LEO it's always all about them, they are superior, think they are the best but blame everyone else when things go wrong, snobby, DRAMA QUEENS the words were invented for them. Many show biz types are LEOS.

GEMINI two faced, one minute they love you and the world, the next they are cold sullen nasty disinterested assholes. Borderline psychos. Won't give you the time of day if they are in one of their moods. Unreliable. Promise and don't deliver. Jealous and horrible in a relationship. Run, run for your life if one wants to get in a relationship with you.

SCORPIO best sex you will ever have jealous petty hypersensitive

VIRGO sexy but LOW sex drives obsessed with details critical whiny also blame others for their own shortcomings

PISCES oddballs immature can be nice somewhat oversexed like Scorpio and Aquarius

by Anonymousreply 169December 14, 2014 9:41 PM

R117 is right. Yet Scorpio Virgo is supposed to be a good romantic combination. I find the Virgo also babbles about nothing, one who talks and talks and says nothing. Like most people under 25.

by Anonymousreply 170December 14, 2014 9:46 PM

Aries, in my experience.

by Anonymousreply 171December 15, 2014 11:52 PM

r156 I've found that the Cancer sign is aligned well with Taurus in the sack.

Cancers are touchy, I agree.

by Anonymousreply 172December 16, 2014 12:07 AM

The one that says Tauruses are $129/month for a 36 month lease.

They don't mention the $3,800.00 due at signing or that it doesn't include GAP insurance.

by Anonymousreply 173December 17, 2014 1:22 AM

SCORPIO - Great sex but manipulative, controlling, always a secretive agenda, not forthright, dark side to their personality (never again!)

LEO - Ambitious - stars in their eyes, lazy, not really competent but make themselves out to be better than they are

CANCER - Maudlin, emotional, clingy and yes, agree they are passive-aggressive, and from experience lousy in bed, whiners and criers

GEMINI - Unreliable, too introspective, cold and can freeze you out in a blink of an eye, inherently insecure

by Anonymousreply 174July 9, 2018 11:13 PM

Describes me to a T, R150!

by Anonymousreply 175July 9, 2018 11:19 PM

Yo, Saggo @R174, don't forget to talk some about Aquarius...

by Anonymousreply 176July 9, 2018 11:21 PM

Capricorn - pure evil

by Anonymousreply 177July 9, 2018 11:34 PM

R174, You know, Scorpios are supposedly represented by three creatures, not just one: the scorpion, the snake, and the eagle. Different Scorpios operate on different levels. I've known Scorpios who'll make a comment like, "beware my Scorpio sting." Ugh! Any thread on astrology automatically brings out the detractors, but I'm very grateful that I was first reading about astrology back when I was a teenager. Reading all the stuff printed about us Scorpios made me look deep inside myself. I have a terrible temper, but I've learned how to control it. I discovered I could enjoy being cruel, and I've learned not to indulge that weakness. I may be oversexed, but with the man I eventually fell in love with, I was totally committed and faithful, and even though we're separated, he knows I'll still do anything for him.

I've found Capricorns to be very calculating and cold (which is anathema to me).

by Anonymousreply 178July 9, 2018 11:58 PM

Aquarius. Selfish, stubborn and self righteous. Care only about themselves and how “unique” they think they are. As bad as Leo’s just without any of the warmth.

Autism personified.

by Anonymousreply 179July 10, 2018 12:02 AM

Scorpios. Crazy fucks. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 180July 10, 2018 12:06 AM

Gemini and Libra. Run!

by Anonymousreply 181July 10, 2018 12:07 AM

Scorpio. The scorpios that are good are practically saints, but the run of the mill Scorpio takes everything personally, and it's exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 182July 10, 2018 12:08 AM

Taurus, Virgo, Scorpio, Leo, Cancer= The Worst.

by Anonymousreply 183July 10, 2018 12:08 AM

Why, R183?

by Anonymousreply 184July 10, 2018 2:16 AM

Fuck you all haters !!! Geminis are sweet, hard workers, and NEVER get in trouble.

by Anonymousreply 185July 10, 2018 2:20 AM

This thread is 200 years old.

by Anonymousreply 186July 10, 2018 2:23 AM

Aquarians and their endless need to be front and center of award-winning drama. If their was ever an award for a constant agenda to create drama, Aquairians would win hands down.

by Anonymousreply 187July 10, 2018 2:26 AM

Scorpio by a mile. Two faced, needy, psychotic and stupid.

Gemini is a close second. Never met a sane one.

by Anonymousreply 188July 10, 2018 2:27 AM

I am a proud Aries.

by Anonymousreply 189July 10, 2018 2:31 AM

I'm the Scorpio in R178. My ex (who I love completely) is an Aries. It's a very volatile match. But he's never been afraid of me: in fact, he's laughed in my face when I've gotten wound up. He's never slapped my face, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did, and I would have accepted it. Sometimes, it's not the individual sign, but the interaction between two signs, that helps define things. My ex actually loves that I'm passionate, and committed. I constantly make an idiot of myself, and he just laughs, but then he always kisses me with tenderness, because I guess he thinks he has a caged tiger. I guess he does.

by Anonymousreply 190July 10, 2018 2:45 AM

R176 - i was referrring to former lovers only -sorry for leaving you out!

by Anonymousreply 191July 10, 2018 4:41 AM

Just say no to libra's, gemini's and scorpios.

by Anonymousreply 192July 10, 2018 5:27 AM

I love Aquarians, they're fun, understanding and great listeners...but I would never cross one as they'll go for revenge until their dying day. I've seen Aquarius friends absolutely ruin people who push them too far, only found out in a drunken conversation 5+ years later, they're super secretive in the moment.

by Anonymousreply 193July 10, 2018 5:38 AM

You know, Pisces Jesus Christ had an Aquarius Moon in wide conjunction with an Aquarius Mercury Rising.

He also rather surprisingly had a Scorpio Midheaven/Capricorn Ascendant, an 8th House Virgo Mars, and a 2nd House Stellium. Although I suppose when you factor in his origin story and his sticky end, it makes sense.

And I find I fascinating that his nemesis The Antichrist, allegedly born in Egypt in 1962, has a 7-planet Aquarius Stellium in the 12th House, including Sun/Moon/Ascendant. You'd have thought such a chart to be Capricorn.

by Anonymousreply 194July 10, 2018 8:30 AM

[quote]Doesn't this stuff get complicated because it's not just about the sun sign?

The fact that it's not based on fact makes it complicated and only because millions of people discuss it as if it is.

by Anonymousreply 195July 10, 2018 8:34 AM

I've never met a Cancer I didn't like.

by Anonymousreply 196July 10, 2018 12:36 PM

In my relationships. Scorpios, great sex but cheating sexaholic who then plays mind games making the one being cheated on feel responsible for them being addicted to cheating.

Taurus-predictable creature of routine and near impossible to drag to new restaurants or travel destinations. Extreme control freak. Boring.

Virgo-anal retentive. Not that good in bed.

by Anonymousreply 197July 10, 2018 1:09 PM

I'm a Pisces and it's the worst zodiac sign. Vague, aloof, functionality psycho.

by Anonymousreply 198July 10, 2018 3:07 PM

Off all the Leos I have known only one was a good person. The rest, both male and female Leos, were horrible people. ("were" because I haven't seen them in years and don't ever want to see them again).

by Anonymousreply 199July 10, 2018 3:27 PM

Leos are the worst cunts on the planet. Narcissists, egotists, whores for attention.

by Anonymousreply 200July 10, 2018 3:43 PM

Leos redflag with me and I avoid them at all costs. There are a few sweet cuddly sane ones, but it's roulette as to which type you'll meet.

I was stalked and physically intimidated by a Leo girl in Junior High (I'm female). We were close friends for about a year before I realised she was literally insane and did not let me leave her side, even terrorising my old friends into no longer hanging out with and trying to physically creep on me at a "sleepover (ugh). I later found out she had a Scorpio moon just like my creepy psychotic NPD Leo father, I should have guessed. Turns out I wasn't her only target, either; at the same time as harassing me she was also stalking a girl in an older class (following her home, writing her letters and giving her gifts, turning up at the same places, threatening her boyfriend etc.), and eventually she was hospitalised for extreme anorexia. I only got rid of her by literally icing her out (not even looking at her or responding when she cornered me to "talk"), hiding from her at lunch and so on in the school library, switching my timetable so I didn't have classes with her, and quietly apologising to my old friends so they let me back in the group. It left me rattled and set me back years in my own sexual coming-out process as well as socially (I was even more unpopular than before after the debacle).

Today I learn from Facebook that she has "found God" and has married a profoundly disabled man, so goodness knows what the Holy Ghost told her. I have heard from old classmates that to this day she blames me and several other former "friends" for "bullying her" into a breakdown and ED, and does not acknowledge a single part of her psychotic skin-crawlingly weird behaviour toward us. I can't trifle with anyone if I know they're Leo, now.

by Anonymousreply 201July 10, 2018 3:46 PM

I’m a Taurus. I like it. I’m laid back. I don’t stalk. No means no. I like my disposition.

by Anonymousreply 202July 10, 2018 3:51 PM

Taurus is one the best signs--Taureans are straight shooters, passionate, strong, stubborn, resilient, romantic, not fooled, enjoy luxury, are loyal but tough.

by Anonymousreply 203July 10, 2018 3:54 PM

Geminis

by Anonymousreply 204July 10, 2018 3:56 PM

I love the that I’m a Taurus. I asked a friend yesterday if he was alright with me hooking up with his friend. He said “no”. I said “alright. Wanted to check with you first”.

by Anonymousreply 205July 10, 2018 3:56 PM

Meaning what, r205? That because your friend minded you did not hook up with his friend, or you just checked in with him and did it anyway?

by Anonymousreply 206July 10, 2018 3:58 PM

I didn’t hook up. I’m loyal to my friend.

by Anonymousreply 207July 10, 2018 4:01 PM

Effing GEMINIS! Every last fucking one I've known really are two different people. One is usually great while the other HOLY SHIT. Watch out. And it is like they don't even remember the shit they do when they switch personalities.

by Anonymousreply 208July 10, 2018 4:02 PM

Feces!!!

by Anonymousreply 209July 10, 2018 4:13 PM

Yes, r207, Taureans are classy, unlike Leos who are trash.

by Anonymousreply 210July 10, 2018 4:15 PM

Pisceans just need a bit of reassurances. I've dated a few and they are wonderful if you give them that gentle reassurance. Once they are reassured, they are usually very attentive lovers and don't get crazy jealous. Though if you don't do this, things will not work out.

Taureans are stubborn as fuck but I like most of them

Cancers are good people.

Leos just need to be put in their place but they are generally nightmares. You have to be firm with them and not let them walk all over you. Interestingly enough, Pisceans seem to be the best sign to put them in their places. They don't take their shit unlike Cancers.

Virgos are good people to. A bit strange and a little mystery but good people. They ALWAYS have a deep dark secret.

by Anonymousreply 211July 10, 2018 4:21 PM

A Cancer in control of themselves is an amazing partner, loyal friend and all around interesting person.

I love a flamboyant, bubbly Leo but can only take them for so long. They're the best guests at parties.

Geminis have always annoyed me for some reason. Perhaps because they're so unpredictable.

All the Pisces I've known have been selfish and insular. They still intrigued me.

Taurus can bore me, a bit stubborn, but reliable and stable.

I've never liked Scorpio and can only handle them from a distance.

Aries suck. In my experience they're the most judgmental of the signs and think they should decide everything. Capricorns run a close second in that same category, but get saved by their more gentle natures.

by Anonymousreply 212July 10, 2018 4:58 PM

Scorpios are sociopaths

by Anonymousreply 213July 10, 2018 5:31 PM

So it seems like all Signs are assholes.

by Anonymousreply 214July 10, 2018 5:57 PM

YES^

by Anonymousreply 215July 10, 2018 6:19 PM

Not Taurus.

by Anonymousreply 216July 10, 2018 6:19 PM

No. Not Taurus. Taureans are real, solid, sexy, tough and smart. And loyal.

by Anonymousreply 217July 10, 2018 6:23 PM

Scorpios rarely own their shitty behavior. They always try to spin it back to the person they just victimized. Poorest of qualities in my book.

by Anonymousreply 218July 10, 2018 6:26 PM

Scorpois do not R218. You are completely correct there.

by Anonymousreply 219July 10, 2018 6:28 PM

OP must be a Scorpio because this should have been a poll

by Anonymousreply 220July 10, 2018 6:35 PM

Geminis. Utterly without any redeeming qualities. I hate them. Lying, two faced psychopathic mental cases.

I'm going to show some love to Scorpio and Virgo. Both are great sex. Virgos especially are kinky as hell but only with someone they trust.

Leos are the laziest sons of bitches I've ever met in my life. These are the sorts of people who grow into their couch because they're too fucking lazy to even get up and walk to the toilet.

I love me some Capricorns, too, but they are all whores and star fuckers.

by Anonymousreply 221July 10, 2018 7:13 PM

I know a Virgo who's a little fucker. A bit of a user, very cute but not traditionally so, with a little cock (don't ask). Not particularly good in bed I'm sure because he's so neurotic but he's got a very "on" personality. He can also turn on you. Unforgiving, judgmental. I don't know if that's Virgos in general or just him.

by Anonymousreply 222July 10, 2018 7:17 PM

We are Taurus ascendant, Aquarius moon, and Libra sun!

by Anonymousreply 223July 10, 2018 7:24 PM

^Oh, dear. Well, not all Taureans can be recommended. After all, Harry Truman dropped the atomic bomb.

by Anonymousreply 224July 10, 2018 7:26 PM

Was the atomic bomb okay to drop? Well?

by Anonymousreply 225July 10, 2018 7:35 PM

Oh, dear. No, r225, that's my point.

by Anonymousreply 226July 10, 2018 7:37 PM

The atomic bomb was needed.

by Anonymousreply 227July 10, 2018 7:38 PM

I'm sure you'd like to see it dropped more often, r227.

by Anonymousreply 228July 10, 2018 7:40 PM

Leo and Capricorn. To back up my claim: Edward Norton is a Leo and Jeremy Renner is a Capricorn.

by Anonymousreply 229July 10, 2018 7:41 PM

I’m very loyal, R228.

by Anonymousreply 230July 10, 2018 7:42 PM

Taureans can have a violent streak, it's true.

by Anonymousreply 231July 10, 2018 7:43 PM

I would be Truman’s Sara Huckabee Sanders.

by Anonymousreply 232July 10, 2018 7:44 PM

Virgo...it's torture to be one.......

by Anonymousreply 233July 10, 2018 7:46 PM

Why, r233?

It sure is torture to be in love with one (speaking from experience).

by Anonymousreply 234July 10, 2018 7:46 PM

Dropping the atomic bomb was the right choice because these societies want to destroy us. Would you rather them destroy us? Then you wouldn’t have Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 235July 10, 2018 7:50 PM

[quote] No. Not Taurus. Taureans are real, solid, sexy, tough and smart. And loyal.

Apparently, also very insecure, R203 / R217.

by Anonymousreply 236July 10, 2018 7:56 PM

Indeed, r235. Like Russia.

by Anonymousreply 237July 10, 2018 7:57 PM

r236, Taureans are bulls after all. Quite full of themselves. And with good reason. You're welcome.

by Anonymousreply 238July 10, 2018 7:58 PM

r235 = either CIA or moron

Atom bombs have never existed.

by Anonymousreply 239July 10, 2018 8:00 PM

[quote] Leos just need to be put in their place but they are generally nightmares. You have to be firm with them and not let them walk all over you. Pisceans seem to be the best sign to put them in their places.

I can vouch for this. My sister is currently dating a Leo, and she can in most instances get him to take some responsibility and show some principled behaviour in a way no-one else seems to. He's generally an egotist/narcissist who wants to have his cake and eat it too, but my Pisces sister gussies up to passionately argue with him and this method gets results. She only need guilt him by crying and spilling truth-tea over a phonecall and he usually responds with some token display of remorse and later even backbone. Of course, he reverts right back to being a vainglorious gymrat with no integrity and no spine the very next morning.

I'm an Aquarius and I just ignore him or laugh in his face when he says something shitty, which he does not respond to. The difference is that unlike my Fishy Sis I don't give a shit about keeping him around and I don't crave his dick either, so I can mock him with impunity. It's fun messing with low-Leos, especially the uneducated or damaged ones who can't keep up with even basic psych-out wars (unlike Scorp/Libra, who even with my cockiness I wouldn't be so quick to mess with).

by Anonymousreply 240July 10, 2018 8:00 PM

The “erna” poster—whatever number that was—I blocked. Learn satire asshole. You’re blocked, so save your typing.

by Anonymousreply 241July 10, 2018 8:03 PM

R221 8th Houser, do you have the Moon there?

I have an 8th House Libra Moon and it is a mindfuck to live with. My emotional body/self is one the rest of my chart does not recognise and cannot integrate well (it's got multiple-planets squaring it, pray for me), and I have found the Libra/8th blend is a very weird combination that is nothing like most other Libran energy.

I find myself attracted to mind-meld, soul-bending situations even with the rest of my more earthy, logical, detached chart screaming "NOOOOOOO" and pulling me back. When I fall in love I seem to undergo some kind of batshit were-person transformation and it scares me. This Moon gives me intuition and interesting shadows, I've found, but it can also ruin opportunities for the kind of simple emotional pleasure others enjoy. I wouldn't trade or change it, but I have to say it hasn't been an easy ride to deal with it so far. Unlike you I have only the one major placement in the 8th (along with the Terpsichore asteroid); the rest of my chart is basically all in the 12th and the 9th, so I'm used to more of a 'big picture' kind of existence and not comfortably 8th.

How could one go about better sublimating or aligning with 8th house placements?

by Anonymousreply 242July 10, 2018 8:12 PM

r229

Leo's - Ben Affleck, Chris Hemsworth, Arnold, Jason Momoa, Robert DeNiro, Patrick Swayze, Steve Carrell, Andy Samberg

Capricorn's - Timothee Chalamet, Jared Leto, Nick Cage, Liam Hemsworth, Denzel, Mel, Bradley Cooper, Justin Trudeau

by Anonymousreply 243July 10, 2018 8:22 PM

Why is it so fucking hard to learn how to use apostrophes correctly?

Leos.

Capricorns.

by Anonymousreply 244July 10, 2018 8:26 PM

I can get along with the men of just about every sign, though Virgo's are a challenge.

But I would like to know if anyone has had to deal closely with a female Pisces. Truly the most aggravating humans I've ever dealt with. I love them on the one hand but they don't make sense to me. Supposed to be emotional and understanding right? When do they ever show it?

by Anonymousreply 245July 10, 2018 8:27 PM

You are right 244 just wasn't thinking.

by Anonymousreply 246July 10, 2018 8:50 PM

My neighbour is a Pisces. Initially, I found her somewht plesant but kind of odd. Clouldn't quite put my finger on it. Fast forward 6 months, yes, she is basically as you said, r198 'Vague, aloof, functionality psycho.' She even gets a bit snippy, lobs put-downs and every single time 5 minutes after, I ger a text or a call sayig how sorry she is. She's on meds to control anxiety, ADHC and a few other issues. I stear away from her and life is calm, no drama.

by Anonymousreply 247July 10, 2018 8:52 PM

What's r245's excuse, r246?

"Virgo's"

Same thing applies, r246. Virgos.

by Anonymousreply 248July 10, 2018 8:55 PM

I always thought Taurus was a level-headed kind of sign. Who knew they can be nitpicky, nasty, controlling, gossipy, braggadocios like R238.

by Anonymousreply 249July 10, 2018 9:05 PM

[quote]nitpicky, nasty, controlling, gossipy, braggadocios

You got all of that from that post R249? Oh my.

by Anonymousreply 250July 10, 2018 9:07 PM

R240 Regarding Pisces/Leos. Yes! Pisces are emotional but can turn that into fierceness and Leos don't know what to do. Pisces also confound Leos a bit because they can be aloof especially when their partner is acting crazy or not showing the love. Pisces would usually get emotional in a bad way with most other signs if this were to happen but NOT with a Leo. They push back, ignore or play with their heads. The other sign, funny enough, Pisces don't take shit from are Aquarius. Oil and water and neither takes much from each other.

Pisces can have negative attributes mainly because they are indecisive. When they are being confronted with a lot of decisions, they resort to aloofness or withdrawing and generally being moody yet they want things THEIR way.

by Anonymousreply 251July 10, 2018 9:10 PM

Not really familiar with Virgos. R211 alluded to Virgos - 'They ALWAYS have a deep dark secret.' I know a Virgo and boy is he secretive. About the simplest things. If he's going on a drive somewhere, he'll say I can't tell you because 'some things need to be private.' Days he tells me he was on some stupid drive to deal with a real estate issue.

As for kinky, this Virgo, who is only an acquaintance keeps dropping very suggestive sexual hints over the phone. He has a partner and I am just his colleague. What's up with that? Anyone experienced with Virgos, if you could weigh in, that would be great.

by Anonymousreply 252July 10, 2018 9:13 PM

Days later....

by Anonymousreply 253July 10, 2018 9:14 PM

As a Taurus ascendant we are currently suffering through the three year Venus/Rahu period.

by Anonymousreply 254July 10, 2018 9:23 PM

[quote]You got all of that from that post [R249]? Oh my.

I got it from all the replies by that poster.

Duh'

by Anonymousreply 255July 10, 2018 9:24 PM

Girls, girls. You're all cancers.

On society.

by Anonymousreply 256July 10, 2018 9:36 PM

Well, R256, we know your sign....

by Anonymousreply 257July 10, 2018 9:51 PM

Virgos have a dark streak in them. They are normally very easy going, fun. But if you catch them on an off day, and it's rare, they can be VICIOUS!

by Anonymousreply 258July 10, 2018 11:36 PM

Geminis are bipolar

by Anonymousreply 259July 10, 2018 11:38 PM

R259 YES 100% accurate. All of them. WTF is wrong with them?

by Anonymousreply 260July 10, 2018 11:39 PM

Kevin Spacey is a Leo - nuff said

by Anonymousreply 261July 10, 2018 11:44 PM

r242, no, I do not have an 8th house moon. Thank Jupiter!

I take it you're a bit young and haven't had time enough to grow into that moon. It's a hard position for the moon to be in an air sign. The 8th house is Scorpio's house so your Libra moon isn't comfortable there. Moon wants depth, feelings and madness. Especially in this house. But Libra moon is terrified and begging for mercy. It can't take the madness.

You're torn between your heart and your head. Stop fighting it. You know your limit emotionally. What are you afraid of? Losing yourself? You won't.

The more you fight it, the worse it's going to get to control it. You can always pull back later.

by Anonymousreply 262July 11, 2018 1:37 AM

Moon in Libra in 4th with an empty 8th myself

by Anonymousreply 263July 11, 2018 2:00 AM

We Virgo's are critical of everyone. There isn't a person on earth that we think is as competent as we are. We tend to be OC, too No one can stand to be around so much "perfection" as we Virgo's think we are

by Anonymousreply 264July 15, 2018 6:22 PM

The worst two people I've ever known were sociopathic Virgos, but I have no idea if they were sociopaths because they were Virgos.

by Anonymousreply 265July 15, 2018 6:40 PM

Cancers can be difficult—my dad is a Cancer. He’s very passive aggressive & overly emotional (not in a good way) My ex best friend was a Virgo-she was very critical & picky. I like stability so Geminis as casual friends are fun to have but anything more, ehh, it depends. Scorpios can either be amazing or the worst people you will ever meet. I’m a Leo & some of us are awful. I’ve met some decent Leos though. I usually get along with most Leos, Sags & Aries, some Aquarius, some Libras. I don’t know any Pisces personally. Capricorns seem like maybe too emotionally cold &workaholic for me to get along with . As a Leo I’m pretty emotional & lazy, but I haven’t had enough personal experience to say. I think most importantly, despite all I just wrote, the other planets need to be taken into consideration.

by Anonymousreply 266July 15, 2018 11:58 PM

Anyone have anything good to report about gay Libra/Scorpio couples, particularly in their '40s & '50s?

I'm observing a pair of lovebirds with these Sun signs from a distance and they appear to be making it work splendidly, against odds. They have to stay closeted outside of the work circle as they're somewhat in the public eye and known as straight family men so it's a tricky situation, but even still they're gone for each other and it shows if you know to look. It's quite sweet in some ways given that they knew each other as College boys and worked together after that, but went their separate ways for years before coming together again.

The Libra is the bigger guy physically and personality-wise, just this gregarious sweetheart-jock type who lives to play around and try new things (I suspect he has some Aries/Sagittarius going on majorly). His squeeze is a slightly-older Scorpion who is a little femmey and a lot shadier and more subtle, and likes talking and ruminating more than romping around like his bf. Libra guy is always complimenting Scorpio guy and Scorpio fusses over Libra quite a lot, from what I can tell. But they go together well. Libra will do something goofy or charming or initiate something and Scorpio just sighs and chides and rolls his eyes...but cracks a smile and goes along with it. They will do affectionate things on the dl like hold hands under tables, and Libra really likes using his size advantage putting his hands all over Scorpio's chest/shoulders etc. I wonder if Scorpio guy could have a Libra moon, which would explain the chemistry with his bf and how cute/nice he is.

by Anonymousreply 267July 16, 2018 9:57 PM

[quote]We Virgo's are critical of everyone. There isn't a person on earth that we think is as competent as we are. We tend to be OC, too No one can stand to be around so much "perfection" as we Virgo's think we are

Yes, Virgos are critical of others and even more of themselves. But once you accept that not everyone wants the job done to perfection the world becomes easier to navigate. I've learned to keep a lot of my opinions to myself.

People can be flaky and unreliable, and when friends get that way I pull back. Eventually, things fall back into place.

This may be a natural way of dealing with the world for most people; for Virgos, I think, it takes effort.

One thing I can say for myself, I never let an email or text or phone call from a friend unanswered. It's not a matter or control, but being there if I'm needed.

BTW, Virgos tend to be brainiacs. I've only known Aquarius people to be on a similar wavelength.

by Anonymousreply 268July 16, 2018 11:25 PM

The July 27 eclipse is expected to be the longest blood moon in 100 years.

by Anonymousreply 269July 18, 2018 10:09 PM

So, when did they prove that your birthday was magical?

I mean, I got cake and ice cream, and gifts of all kinds, but I was never convinced it involved magic. I mean, you can get all that stuff in stores.

There was never any magician involved and thankfully, no clowns either.

by Anonymousreply 270July 18, 2018 10:19 PM

Scorpio. Never again.

by Anonymousreply 271July 18, 2018 10:25 PM

Speed read through the entire thread. Virtually nothing written about Libras. And nothing at all written concerning those born on the CUSP - that line where one zodiac sign turns to another which supposedly means that the individuals will have traits of both signs. CUSPERS.

by Anonymousreply 272July 18, 2018 10:30 PM

Just broke up with a Scorpio a few weeks ago after 3 years and it's like everyone's said. Sex was incredible but the lack of accountability + the mean streak was just exhausting. Virgo here btw. Yes we're overcritical and masking some dark secret.

by Anonymousreply 273July 18, 2018 11:04 PM

I don't know what to think about astrology - but every serious relationship I've ever been in has been with an uncut Cancer with Mother issues.

by Anonymousreply 274July 18, 2018 11:07 PM

I'm also in the 'Scorpio. Never Again" club, r271.

by Anonymousreply 275July 18, 2018 11:30 PM

Capricorn. Period.

by Anonymousreply 276July 18, 2018 11:36 PM

R272

We Libras are so incredibly charming that there's little left to add!

by Anonymousreply 277July 19, 2018 2:24 AM

My sign (Scorpio) has garnered a lot of hate on this thread, and that's okay with me. I do think about sex too much, that's true. And as for being crazy, I guess some of that's true, too. But my ex (an Aries) has learned to cope with it: he just says that I'm 'intense'. I have a terrible temper, which I've tried to learn to moderate. But I'm very responsible, and was a care-giver to my parents, and have bailed my ex's business out several times when it was about to go under. I work on a 'team' (I hate that term in business), but I'm the strongest player on the team, and am trusted to handle the most difficult assignments. All my team-members express affection for me, and rely on me to take on the hard stuff. I'm generally not too fond of other Scorpios, to be honest. And I frankly admit that my poor ex probably deserves combat pay: I know I was never an easy partner. And, if I entered another relationship, I'd try to keep that in mind. Having a working knowledge of astrology can be a useful tool for self-reflection.

by Anonymousreply 278July 19, 2018 3:13 AM

R272 the notion of cusps is rendered void by the introduction of degrees. To consider just one point; how could we calculate exact aspects, parallels or anaretic & critical degrees if we allowed for 'cusps'? Planets must lie definitively in one sign or the next. For example, my Venus is at 0 degrees Capricorn - were I born minutes earlier it would have been in Sagittarius, but as it happened I was born when Venus progressed forward in the sky to the sign of Capricorn (not hovering in-between, as that is not mathematically correct).

As for Librans, I've known lovely charming men aplenty with this Sun or Moon. I've also known several pretentious, icy, sniffy & snippy, obsessive-compulsive, petty closet cases with it (the kind who carry toy dogs). Libra has an unpleasant side like every other sign.

by Anonymousreply 279July 19, 2018 6:44 AM

Leo or Aries. Like what the fuck?

by Anonymousreply 280July 19, 2018 6:45 AM

All I can say R279, is that being a born Libra on the VIrgo "cusp," I began reading about the traits of Virgos and found that some of it describes me very well. Therefore, I thought there may be something to it. Thanks for you explanation, however.

by Anonymousreply 281July 19, 2018 11:13 AM

Aquarius and Libra, I can't deal with them sometimes.

Aquarius are complete WTF

and Libra's a always playing both ends, and extremely deceptive with revealing the truth.

by Anonymousreply 282July 19, 2018 3:22 PM

This might be interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283July 19, 2018 3:37 PM

^^^ It looks like we could use another Leo for POTUS.

by Anonymousreply 284July 19, 2018 6:05 PM

amazing - question is about astrological signs (which is pretty ridiculous since there's no basis in fact that your sign has anything to do with your personality) and a great many of the comments are about WOMEN what-evers. More DL misogyny. And screw you OP

by Anonymousreply 285July 19, 2018 6:12 PM

Weirdly, it seems like Aries and Scorpio can get along pretty well although they aren't "supposed" to per traditional astrology.

Libras are shifty and couldn't make up their damned mind if their lives depended on it. But they can take orders.

by Anonymousreply 286July 19, 2018 6:16 PM

Who cares, we Gemini are the best!

by Anonymousreply 287July 19, 2018 6:19 PM

[quote] Weirdly, it seems like Aries and Scorpio can get along pretty well although they aren't "supposed" to per traditional astrology.

I know of two long term couples like this; one hetero, one same sex. The hetero couple are both artist and that's where they connect; they have their own funky lifestyle. The lesbian couple has had issues (cheating), and it seems to me that there is some intimacy lacking, but I don't know them all that well.

by Anonymousreply 288July 19, 2018 6:30 PM

The worst? Pisces. Odd ducks - all the ones I know are wacko conspiracy theorists. Just weird.

by Anonymousreply 289August 18, 2018 12:01 AM

R289

I'm a Libra with no Pisces in my chart who doesn't believe either the "official" 9/11 story, nor that Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK.

by Anonymousreply 290August 18, 2018 1:02 AM

I'm not a Water sun but have Mercury sextile Pluto in Scorpio/Sun quintile Pluto as my strongest aspects and as a little kid my interests included cryptids, private investigation (think 'Harriet the Spy', even editing the school newspaper), paranormals & the undead (school was next to a graveyard). I loved 'creepy' animals like bats and lizards and had a password journal too. I had a Veronica Mars-cum-Wednesday Addams thing going on.

by Anonymousreply 291August 18, 2018 7:36 AM

No question, Leo

by Anonymousreply 292August 18, 2018 7:45 AM

Taurus is affectionate and loyal and too dumb to understand love.

by Anonymousreply 293August 18, 2018 8:34 AM

R289, Was recently working with a Pisces who was driving me crazy with all his dumb conspiracy theories. I’m an Aquarius so I’m not closeminded, but it was all nonsense. Shit like Bill Gates invented Ebola and Back to the Future predicted the 9/11 WTC terrorist attack.

Leo and Aqua are polar opposites, I fall in love with Leos but also kind of hate them.

by Anonymousreply 294August 18, 2018 11:30 AM

Sagittarius here.

I get along ok with other Saggitarii. Maybe at most a tiny little bit of a rivalry, but barely. Not even really. I'm sure there are critical things to say about us, but I feel like we're the happy sign. We're the ghost of Christmas Present.

I tend to be cool with the other fire signs. I get what people are saying about Leos, sort of, but for some reason it doesn't really bother me. It might be too much for an intimate romantic relationship, but as friends it seems fine. People will tell me they're narcissistic but whatever. If they want to prattle on about something narcissistic or delusional I can just smile and say "cool" They seem harmless, although I would never let a Leo rope me into to doing something major for them, or wind up in some position of servitude to them. If Leos are the Kings/Queens, then they are good when they're the* benign* King/Queen.

Aries can be a bit much when you're not really in the mood, but generally I think they're fun, and I appreciate the headstrong attitude. If you piss one off prepare for a bitchfest shitshow, but if they like you fine then it can be fun. They're very 'pioneer', 'everyone get on board or get out of the way', so when I don't feel like I'm on board, then I get out, and it seems to work fine.

I sort of like Air signs too. Aquarians just seem great! I've been the Sag in more than one Sag-Aqua bromance, and the whole thing is just brotherhood, and fun and adventure, and making each other laugh just by making eye contact all the time. There seems to be some overlap between worldviews-they're not identical, but it's enough to 'get' and approve of each other.

I sort of get what people are saying about Geminis too, but again it just doesn't really bother me much. They can be fun. If somebody starts with the split personality I just sort of leave until they're back to normal. I do get the feeling there's a depth to them underneath it all that I can't get too, and perhaps they haven't even gotten in touch with themselves.

Libra is probably my least favorite air sign, though that's not really saying much. I don't have a strong feeling one way or the other. I don't think I've known that many tbh.

Earth signs, look there's good qualities there but generally we just don't connect. Capricorns, Taurus, yes yes I know reliable, steady, dependable, straight shooters, blah blah whatever. Firstly, you're boring me, and secondly, you make me feel oppressed. If I had to pick one of the two I guess I'd pick Taurus, but only narrowly.

Virgos are *also* boring, oppressive earth signs, but for whatever reason I'm slightly more intrigued by them-and then frustrated out of my mind. Diagnose that however you want.

Water signs leave me highly conflicted. Scorpios...I am afraid of you. Slightly intrigued, but afraid, ultimately to the point of being turned off and avoiding. It's not fair to judge Scorpio only by the worst part of its energy, but at it's worst it is sort of... reptilian malignant sociopath(sorry, please don't come after me). I really don't want to waste energy on all the dark lunacy.

Cancer-Highly mixed feelings. Can be endearing and sweet, but there's often something draining, and 'off' that just doesn't mesh with me.

Pisces- Probably my favorite water sign. Can be dreamy and interesting. Still something doesn't quite ignite me the way Air or other Fires do.

I don't know if any of that is typical for a Sag, I'm not an expert, but those are my experiences.

by Anonymousreply 295September 9, 2018 11:14 PM

[quote] Aquarians just seem great! I've been the Sag in more than one Sag-Aqua bromance, and the whole thing is just brotherhood, and fun and adventure, and making each other laugh just by making eye contact all the time. There seems to be some overlap between worldviews-they're not identical, but it's enough to 'get' and approve of each other.

Dude, right back atcha. My favorite sign to befriend and make art with is Sag, along with Pisces and other Aquarius. Sagittarius have razor-sharp wit in my experience, and they're often really sexy and comfortable in their skin no matter what they look like. I'm always impressed by the raconteur skills you Centaurs possess.

I think Sag are the best fwb, too. I have had fun, light crushes on Sag guys who were excellent flirts and had the best chemistry with me - all in the eyes like you said! It can feel electric between an Aqua and a Sag because the energy flows cerebrally and atomically between us without the need for deep feeling.

by Anonymousreply 296September 9, 2018 11:32 PM

r293 is unloved.

by Anonymousreply 297September 9, 2018 11:34 PM

Leos are the best.

by Anonymousreply 298September 9, 2018 11:35 PM

I've been in relationships with three different Leos that did not end well. At first I was the most wonderful thing in the world, by the end I was practically bleeding from their narcissism, unforgiving attitude, and arrogance. There's no reason any of this astrology nonsense should mean anything but boy, each one had every bad trait and all the shiny traits of the quintessential Leo.

Now I know someone is a Leo I go in the other direction.

by Anonymousreply 299September 9, 2018 11:38 PM

We’ve all had bad relationships with every sign.

by Anonymousreply 300September 9, 2018 11:40 PM

Any truth to the cusp thing? Being born during those few days when one sign turns to another. I've heard that "cuspers" will have traits of both signs.

by Anonymousreply 301September 9, 2018 11:42 PM

I haven't had every sign, r300, so I can't say that's true.

by Anonymousreply 302September 9, 2018 11:43 PM

All you Leo haters can suck by big fat juicy cock......please!

by Anonymousreply 303September 9, 2018 11:44 PM

No, no, R299 is right. Leo suns are the LITERAL WORST. Which they would love and embrace because it means they are top of a list (kingship matter uber alles to a Leo).

Gemini & Capricorn suns are lieutenants to a Leo in the Awfulness stakes. All those signs are far more tolerable in other planets esp. moon and/or venus, particularly in Leo.

by Anonymousreply 304September 9, 2018 11:45 PM

If Leos are so bad then how come our last two-term Democratic Presidents were Leos?

by Anonymousreply 305September 9, 2018 11:51 PM

Poor, triggered r303. I've sucked enough Leo cocks to know I don't wan any more.

r305, charisma and ability and narcissism and arrogance are hardly inseparable. Usually that combo makes for a good leader--and a terrible boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 306September 10, 2018 12:09 AM

I don’t see Michelle Obama complaining.

by Anonymousreply 307September 10, 2018 3:55 AM

R296 your post warms my heart and I will high-five you through the screen. Your Air makes our Fire stronger, and our Fire makes your Air warmer.

Another thing I've noticed is that there can be on rare occasions little. let's call them hiccups, between a Sag and Aqua over some area that their energies do genuinely happen to sharply differ(happens with all combos). but that (unlike so many other signs) things get resolved pretty quickly, and easily, at most with mutual growth and acceptance, or at the very least with a shrug and a smile and an agreement to disagree.

Also, to anyone who thought my post was unfair to one of your signs, remember that this is all relative. I'm sure Sag's are annoying or insufferable to some of you. There really probably isn't a best or worst and we need all the different energies alchemically interacting at once. It takes all kinds.

by Anonymousreply 308September 11, 2018 2:35 AM

Never had any kind of relationship with a Scorpio that didn't end badly

by Anonymousreply 309September 11, 2018 2:34 PM

R295 bruh! I get happy and high off Centaur energy. Never a dull moment with a Sagittarius around (and it is a sin to bore people, as Tallulah said).

[quote] Another thing I've noticed is that there can be on rare occasions little. let's call them hiccups, between a Sag and Aqua over some area that their energies do genuinely happen to sharply differ(happens with all combos). but that (unlike so many other signs) things get resolved pretty quickly, and easily, at most with mutual growth and acceptance, or at the very least with a shrug and a smile and an agreement to disagree.

I have a question about this, though, and I wanna get it from the horse's mouth (hah). I have had this happen with just one Sag guy in my life, and he basically gave me the "new phone who dis?" treatment. I feel like what caused the tension is only a minor thing and not a big deal enough for me to deserve that, but here we are. When a Sag is particularly stubborn/definitive about cutting someone off (esp Aqua), is that like, game over or?

by Anonymousreply 310September 11, 2018 5:10 PM

Taurus here, with Leo Moon and Leo Rising and lots of water in the rest of my chart. Best loves were Sag and a masculine Virgo and to a lesser degree, a Libra. Flings with hot Aries, though it doesn't work for me in a long term relationship. Friendships with Cancers, Scorpios, other Tauruses, Virgos, Sags---and on a more limited basis Leos, Capricorns, Pisces, Aquariuses,

Worst sign: Gemini. But then there's no air in my chart and I hate shifty liars.

by Anonymousreply 311September 11, 2018 5:30 PM

310: Sag here, and anyone I've cut off is/was/will be dead...is what it is... only cut off those who're beyond reprieve. Yours may be more forgiving but won't be the first to make an overture...

by Anonymousreply 312September 11, 2018 5:41 PM

My guess is yours, OP.

by Anonymousreply 313September 11, 2018 5:43 PM

R296/R310, hmmm, My answer will probably wind up unsatisfactory.

If I have really and truly cut someone off, that probably is it. If the Sag is mature enough there's probably not even any real malice there, just sort of 'good luck with your life but I don't wish to interact anymore,' but to me that is reserved for rare extreme cases, and what you describe doesn't sound like that.

Sometimes I've drifted apart from someone, again no malice, just an' our train tracks used to run side by side but now they've veered off in different directions, so good luck with everything' sort of thing. Though, again that doesn't sound like what you described.

I meant what I said that Sag-Aqua disagreements seem to get resolved well, and easier. I'm sure it's not some 100% formula but it's been my strong experience. Which makes me think you could still warm up to this person, and it might be quickly be forgotten that there was even a rift. *However, not knowing every detail from both sides, I may have just given bad advice* This may be some one-off with this one particular individual. Also we can make things all the more complicated by the fact that the Sun sign may be the star of the show, but there is more going on with charts than just the Sun sign. My Mars is in Libra, so I guess imagine Sag energy with being even-keeled and non-confrontational(not in a passive-aggressive way but just in a 'peace,man' way)when it comes to aggression or conflict. Not all Sag's have Mars in Libra though. I forget all the possibilities but they could have it Sag, or Capricorn, or even Scorpio-picture Sag baseline energy but with a more of a dark watery bite when it comes to aggression. My *Venus* is in Scorpio which might be my slightly dark, passionate, strange tastes in some things(Aquas tend toward open-mindedness about strange.) I wonder if it's why I'm quite the horndog too. But that is quite another topic, and now I'm just rambling about myself.

So that may have been no help, but if this Sag individual is acting foolishly towards you then I'm slightly embarrassed of them and will try to talk sense into them at the next meeting .

by Anonymousreply 314September 12, 2018 3:03 AM

Aries

by Anonymousreply 315September 12, 2018 3:36 AM

I think Leos unfairly get a bad rap.

by Anonymousreply 316September 12, 2018 3:40 AM

None of them are bad because none fucking matter.

by Anonymousreply 317September 12, 2018 3:50 AM

r310 - Another Sag here. As another poster said, I feel like am the happy sign, usually upbeat, optimistic and like to laugh and have meaningful conversations. But beneath that brightness is a steel rod, rub me the wrong way, insult me, abuse my good, trusting nature one too many times, I am gone usually without an explanation. I am just done with that person. It's that cold. I attribute this ability to being able to operate on an intellectual plane more than an emotional one.

Back to Virgos - I find them utterly insufferable narcissists, who focus on the "weeds" and are basically boring. I don't respect them therefore they don't matter much. Avoid them at all costs.

Scorpios are mean, messed up with horrible tempers. Great lovers but beyond that, they are brooding, dark types who can't seem to shake off the need to control and dominate.

by Anonymousreply 318September 12, 2018 4:29 AM

Aries no doubt, Leo a close second.

by Anonymousreply 319September 12, 2018 4:32 AM

I’m not a fan of Cancer.

by Anonymousreply 320September 12, 2018 4:34 AM

r318 here. I have Sag sun, moon in Pisces and Ascendant is Scorpio.

by Anonymousreply 321September 12, 2018 4:43 AM

Harsh R318. We are reliable, and therefore maybe better in the later years. "I don't respect them; therefore, they don't matter." (added the much needed semicolon, as we do.) Does one follow from the other? Let's analyze that.

by Anonymousreply 322September 12, 2018 5:11 AM

^^^ very Virgo answer

We do have the best brains.

by Anonymousreply 323September 12, 2018 5:16 AM

Glad I'm not seeing a lot of Libra in the answers, we're a bit indecisive and neurotic sometimes but not the worst

by Anonymousreply 324September 12, 2018 11:25 AM

Virgos are judgmental and tend to hold a grudge a little longer than necessary. I fell in love with one once and they were no walk in the park but high-quality as a person and really smart (and neurotic).

by Anonymousreply 325September 12, 2018 5:46 PM

Virgo. No question. The insufferable worst!

by Anonymousreply 326September 12, 2018 5:51 PM

Virgos do hold grudges, but we eventually get over it. Taurus leads in that department, in my personal experience.

by Anonymousreply 327September 12, 2018 6:09 PM

Yes, we do.

by Anonymousreply 328September 12, 2018 6:44 PM

What is the best and worst aspect of each sign erotically?

by Anonymousreply 329September 20, 2018 7:16 AM

Leos are fun but pathological liars and only care about themselves.

Virgos are control freaks but caring.

Libras are low key attention whores who try to please everyone.

Scorpios are engaging sluts.

Sagittarius are neurotic but fun.

Capricorns good with money but duplicitous micromanagers.

Aquarius are just crazy but big thinkers out for the common good.

Pieces are doormats who hold grudges and talk shit.

Aries are the most confusing, sweet but judgmental and egotistical.

Taurus are abusive.

Geminis are always bisexual and fun, but superficial.

Cancers are dramatic, they care but they're wrapped up in their own bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 330September 20, 2018 7:36 AM

Quit bumping this thread! I am tired of the petty, small minded Leo bashing!

by Anonymousreply 331September 20, 2018 7:49 AM

^^^^ If it ain't good news, Leos want to CHANGE THE SUBJECT! NOW!

by Anonymousreply 332September 20, 2018 2:17 PM

Please marry me r20

by Anonymousreply 333September 20, 2018 2:25 PM

R331 in defence of you & your sign-mates, a haute-Leo man is a delight to know and will be the greatest brother/husband/friend/leader/colleague or boss you've ever known. Warm-hearted, generous, magnanimous, patrician, protective of loved ones, cuddly & affectionate ….just like a big benevolent lion king. The light-sided among you have heart-stoppingly beautiful smiles, lovely hair and give the greatest hugs.

It's just that there aren't many around to exemplify how good the sign can be and no-one likes talking about good guys, and so it is we all gather with war-stories about the catty (hah) vicious & evil Leos we've known. It's the same with Aquarius, my sign - for every one of us that's like a pure fountain (beatific, enlivening, a source of life knowledge) there's fifty Aquarian people like foetid stagnant pools (suffocating, poisonous..). This thread isn't titled 'which Astrological Sign is the best'....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334September 24, 2018 1:24 PM

[quote]Virgos are control freaks but caring.

True. We are caring. That's not obvious at first sight, but with time, yes.

by Anonymousreply 335October 20, 2018 5:32 AM

[quote]Leos are fun but pathological liars and only care about themselves.

Just dumped a Leo for those reasons

by Anonymousreply 336October 20, 2018 5:45 AM

Leos suck.

by Anonymousreply 337October 20, 2018 2:21 PM

I've fallen in love with a Virgo.

-- Stunned Sag

by Anonymousreply 338December 25, 2018 1:39 AM

Aries, Leo and then Virgo, They seem bad to me.

by Anonymousreply 339December 25, 2018 1:46 AM

To be in love with ones self is a life long affair.

by Anonymousreply 340December 25, 2018 1:55 AM

^Every Leo I ever met.

by Anonymousreply 341December 25, 2018 2:00 AM

We Virgos can be picky, cautious and critical, but also sociable, charismatic and curious, since along with Gemini we share Mercury as our planetary ruler. I just notice it being that we're the more introverted version of the more extroverted Gemini. Plus my own rising or moon sign or something is Aries, so my humbleness is somewhat balanced by a Diana Ross-ability to cut any backup spotlight-stealers who try to get in my lifestage way. lol

by Anonymousreply 342December 25, 2018 2:26 AM

Never met a Scorpio that was sane. Have fucked a couple and they were extremely average in bed. Also, very stupid; really unintelligent.

Geminis want to make me want to light them on fire. Pisces are boring wet blankets.

by Anonymousreply 343December 25, 2018 4:05 AM

Geminis are tough. They can be the most amazing people one day, and make you feel great about yourself, and then be very mean the next day. I'm speaking from the experience of working with Geminis. I never dated one.

by Anonymousreply 344December 25, 2018 6:20 AM

Cancer/Taurus/Scorpios

by Anonymousreply 345December 25, 2018 6:28 AM

Why, R345?

by Anonymousreply 346December 25, 2018 6:30 AM

Just dumped by a Virgo.

- Stunned and hurt Sag

by Anonymousreply 347December 27, 2018 5:41 PM

Virgos are naturally superior and thus hated for it.

by Anonymousreply 348December 27, 2018 5:59 PM

I think Sags and Libras are the best ...never hear any bad traits of those signs, really.

by Anonymousreply 349December 27, 2018 6:14 PM

Bill Clinton and Obama are both Leos--so, there's your charismatic leader thing and the happiness in the spotlight. Donald Trump is a Gemini (definitely flippy-floppy) with Leo rising--i.e. he's a wannabe Leo--so lot's of surface Leo traits, but none of the gravitas.

by Anonymousreply 350December 27, 2018 6:15 PM

Cancer women and Pisces men. I have so many Virgos in my orbit, and though they can be hypercritical fussbudgets, they all have good qualities as well and are protective of Leos. The love of my life was a Virgo but he was hardly perfect. The exception for Virgo women is my landlady. The most miserable, mean-mouthed, petty, carping harpy, and jealous Hera who ever lived. Her husband, who is a Sag, is just as miserable but he also lies and has a sadistic streak. He's also henpecked to death. Spends his days off doing household chores. Neither one of them have any friends. Their 36 year old son lives with them. A reaaal mama's boy. Veddy Freudian. Pisces men are pathological liars and can be real gossipy little bitches yet extremely quarded and evasive when asked about anything personal in their own lives. Most likely because they cheat, cheat, cheat. Spineless and wishy-washy describes them to a T. Cancer women are TROUBLE. Insanely jealous and manipulating and overly emotional to the point of insanity. Real pains in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 351December 27, 2018 6:38 PM

A Virgo, Virgo and Virgo...are barely human.

by Anonymousreply 352December 27, 2018 6:51 PM

Leo’s are two-faced cunts

by Anonymousreply 353December 27, 2018 7:10 PM

R352 Correct. Virgos are uncanny, preternatural, and ethereal beings. You could never hope to woe one.

by Anonymousreply 354December 27, 2018 8:47 PM

R347, you are not R338, are you?

by Anonymousreply 355December 28, 2018 8:05 AM

Cancers are good at drawing out your secret desires. They sense what you want.

by Anonymousreply 356December 28, 2018 8:20 AM

My worst experience was with a virgo, he seemed very talented, intelligent and level headed, rational and fair but there was a lot of anger within which he tried to hide. So the whole rational, reasonable, honest attidude was mainly pretence. Also he had the smallest cock.

by Anonymousreply 357December 28, 2018 8:28 AM

[quote]Geminis are tough. They can be the most amazing people one day, and make you feel great about yourself, and then be very mean the next day. I'm speaking from the experience of working with Geminis. I never dated one.

Because Geminis are very flaky and have short attention spans. They will forget if they like or loathe you. They really only like themselves and will put their own comfort and contentment ahead of all else.

by Anonymousreply 358December 28, 2018 8:31 AM

Cancers are very needy.

Colto is a Cancer.

His dirty hole, on the other hand, is a Gemini.

by Anonymousreply 359December 28, 2018 11:00 AM

Yes, r355.

by Anonymousreply 360December 28, 2018 12:45 PM

Leos will fuck you over the worst.

Pisces are chilly.

Capricorns are strident and have control issues.

Virgos are lousy in the sack.

by Anonymousreply 361December 28, 2018 12:54 PM

Sun sign? You also have to look at the moon and rising sign to get the full picture.

by Anonymousreply 362December 28, 2018 1:00 PM

Aquarians are sociopaths.

by Anonymousreply 363December 28, 2018 1:02 PM

I've only known ONE Cancer person who wasn't a passive aggressive, "love life" Drama Llama. I still miss my Aunt as a presence in my life. Virgos aint shit. I say that as a Libra born right on the cusp with the "end" of Virgo and coming from a family full of September Virgos with only ONE August Virgo...these people "carry feelings", are followers who do a good impression of being leaders who hate you for "discovering" their "idiocy". And they are HATERS/snobs.

Don't make it one's mission to get a Libra "off balance" no matter how "shallow" or "reasonable" we may appear. I wonder what happened to Thatcher, Kim Kardashian and Ms Paltrow to get 'em so convinced of their "correctness". Nothing worse than an uptight Libra who doesn't know that they are ( or haven't been told).

Leos are cool if you have more than they as a friend , like your own company and appreciate "friendship" as opposed to "codependency". My lifelong friend is Leo and we have always had a "mature" friendship which doesn't have to state boundaries and can go with periods , quite long of not seeing each other without snivelling and its like we just saw each other yesterday when we do link up.

Only know one pisces. Lovely on the surface, but a right slag ( heterosexual male, father of four, one of whom is an "outside child"). Aries like to banner wave on behalf of people that they don't know, but haven't got any finesse in dealing with "family problems". Fuck off.

I like Saggitarius, or better, THREE of my favourite people in life were all this sign ( RIP). Never would have thought that they were mother and siblings to my uptight, secret keeping, privacy invading father.

Geminis are okay and are "manageable". Then again I say this after being brought up by a mother who was Gemini Sun and Moon. I am hard to lie to or intimidate as a result of THAT. But they do have a weird relationship with veracity. I can see where Libras can be a pain for others. We live in the world of "sensual". I feel for the ones who are lazy, but wanting, but they got to know to only put their hands where they can reach; or put their shoulder to the wheel. Idealism without work is entitlement. No sane fucker likes that types of person in their lives , unless their self esteem is in their shoes or they have "narcissistic altruism" syndrome. I see how Aquarius with their lack of behaviour, called "eccentricity" can be horrible to their nearest and "dearest" but manage to charm the witless majority, or are very good at shedding and getting new acolytes to fool. And they aren't as "intellectual" as they claim or others claim on their behalf. They just know how to "word salad" and talk vague with key words. Ghetto Intellectuals all of them. Don't care what type of "ghetto" it is. They can make dunce people feel good about themselves without the need to learn. Thats' a skill, I suppose.

Capricorns are money grabbing , but style it out beautifully. Don't bother being jealous of them. I have yet to meet one in life who despite real hardship, didn't manage to get out of it . They are the least dull of the Earth signs. It's like they have been installed with a battery that no other set of people have that is as efficacious. I've observed that it is just not worth getting in a group with them if you have "control issues" or have to be the leader of the pack at all times.

If my brother is anything to go by, fuck a Taurus. Capricorns are the only Earth sign with a damn. We won't talk about Scorpios. But they can sex as if they are doing God's work, but without being "godly" ( wink!). Conclusion; Virgo is the worst. At least Gemini show the batshittedness of their personality within five minutes flat. It's on you if you fall for their charms or not.

by Anonymousreply 364December 28, 2018 3:44 PM

Nice post, r364.

- R360

by Anonymousreply 365December 28, 2018 3:58 PM

R361 agree

by Anonymousreply 366December 28, 2018 6:23 PM

I thought R364's post was depressing. Finding terrible flaws in everyone... And people say Virgos are critical.

by Anonymousreply 367December 29, 2018 5:53 AM

And right before the holidays, R365. :(

Sagittarius and Virgo are not supposed to be a good match. though.

by Anonymousreply 368December 29, 2018 5:57 AM

Let me check what sign my ex is

by Anonymousreply 369December 29, 2018 6:01 AM

Had bad sex with a Taurus, a bad experience with a virgo(bad personality). So far Cancer was best....

by Anonymousreply 370December 29, 2018 8:51 AM

Virgos are cunts who are mean grudge holders. Bitches all.

by Anonymousreply 371December 29, 2018 5:45 PM

[quote]Sagittarius and Virgo are not supposed to be a good match. though.

It was a thankfully very brief (2 week) emotional whirlwind. This person happens to be top dog in the company where I work. So, it was heady stuff.

by Anonymousreply 372December 29, 2018 5:49 PM

^^^^r365

by Anonymousreply 373December 29, 2018 5:49 PM

[quote] Virgos are cunts who are mean grudge holders. Bitches all.

No one holds a grudge longer than a Taurus.

by Anonymousreply 374December 30, 2018 3:18 AM

Men- Aquarius

Women- Pisces

by Anonymousreply 375December 30, 2018 3:25 AM

R372, so you've known each other for a while at work? Are you going to have to do the whole avoidance thing now?

by Anonymousreply 376December 30, 2018 3:31 AM

Libra. Most of them are great but I’ve met about three really just nasty toxic libra women. They are rough and just plain nasty and toxic to be around. They kiss ass with superiors though and as a result have been in supervisory roles. They have no idea how to deal with anyone else though. I assume it must be something else in their chart causing this since libras are known for being charming. These three have been the nastiest CUNTs I’ve ever known so when libras are bad they’re the worst.

by Anonymousreply 377December 30, 2018 3:40 AM

We've known each other a little over a year. We live in different cities, r376.

by Anonymousreply 378December 30, 2018 4:31 AM

Any Virgo - Libra pairings here? Your experiences?

by Anonymousreply 379March 30, 2019 11:07 PM

Any Virgo - Sagittarius pairings here? Your experiences?

by Anonymousreply 380March 30, 2019 11:12 PM

bump for Sunday

by Anonymousreply 381March 31, 2019 6:46 PM

Taurus women. The worst lesbians because they're like dudes. Not men but fucking dudes. They're cocky and bossy and sentimental.

by Anonymousreply 382March 31, 2019 7:04 PM

R382 made me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 383March 31, 2019 7:49 PM

R382 funny you say that. My Taurean childhood best friend is FTM currently starting transition, and she has been a lesbian in denial as long as I can remember. She has always dressed like a little lost-boy or a cartoon character. On the playground she used to push me around and try to run my life and would get all pissy if I wanted to play with other kids or be on my own, but felt no compunction about ditching me to salivate all over the popular girls if they threw her a scrap of pity and paid attention to her. She was an insecure mess in arrested-development from the crib and I don't think transing is gonna help her any but hey, she can wear 'boy clothes' now (rme).

by Anonymousreply 384March 31, 2019 9:35 PM

Will never date a Gemini man again…finally learned my lesson. An Aries man broke my heart, and Virgo and Capricorns are marriage material for me. Gemini females make the best buddies, Pisces women the worst. Leo men are intriguing and Cancer women difficult to understand. Scorpios are for sex, sex, sex! Just my experiences…open to concept that it is all bs, but my life experiences have lead me to believe that there’s something to it, no matter what some hateful hag on DL says.

by Anonymousreply 385March 31, 2019 10:01 PM

If we're talking sun signs, technically it's Libra and Aquarius, since the sun is in detriment and fall in those signs

by Anonymousreply 386March 31, 2019 10:09 PM

^^'detriment' just means that the planet is weak, though, doesn't it? I don't think it indicates unpleasantness. Similarly 'exalted' only indicates the potency/'obviousness' of a planet and not whether it is kickass or not.

I myself have Aquarius Sun but also Aquarius Saturn Rising, so my Saturn essentially takes the position my Sun should ideally hold and substitutes it. I have a Capricorn Mars (of course, in exaltation) bolstered by an aspect to Jupiter as well. As you'd expect I always get mistaken for or guessed as a Capricorn Sun/Rising.

by Anonymousreply 387March 31, 2019 10:41 PM

The way I see it is...the sun is all about ego, and Libra and Aquarius are signs that are more about relating to other people (in a collective or one on one), so not the best place for solar energy to shine. And in terms of seasons, it's when the days are starting to get shorter (aitumn equinox) and the dead of winter.

But mostly it was just my cheeky way of saying that all signs have potential for good & bad.

by Anonymousreply 388March 31, 2019 11:32 PM

What sign are you, R385?

by Anonymousreply 389April 1, 2019 12:17 AM

I think Leos are awesome.

by Anonymousreply 390April 1, 2019 12:19 AM

I'll vote Leo because of their steamroller roughshod nature.

by Anonymousreply 391April 1, 2019 2:03 AM

Pisces. You never know what is REALLY going on with them.

by Anonymousreply 392April 1, 2019 2:50 AM

Maybe Virgos are too uptight for Sag.

by Anonymousreply 393April 1, 2019 2:54 AM

Leo’s and Gemini Own this thread. Never ever.

by Anonymousreply 394April 1, 2019 3:14 AM

R379, My parents!

by Anonymousreply 395April 1, 2019 3:14 AM

And, R395? Shall I read into your use of the exclamation point?

by Anonymousreply 396April 3, 2019 8:20 AM

Sags and Scorpios, crazy sex addicts. They are always on the prowl, yet they all claim they want to be in serious relationships!

by Anonymousreply 397April 3, 2019 9:16 AM

Libras -- big cheaters.

by Anonymousreply 398April 3, 2019 2:40 PM

Libras don't cheat in the conventional way - that is to say that they don't cheat on their significant other. That said, they have no qualm about being the other party to cheating. In other words, they're the ones that cheaters are cheating with.

by Anonymousreply 399April 3, 2019 4:30 PM

So, my takeaway from this thread is that all astrological signs are the worst.

by Anonymousreply 400April 3, 2019 4:35 PM

Aquarius, Sags and Libras. I find Libras to be evil. I'm a Virgo and we are our own worst enemy at times. If we love you though, we LOVE you. No half measures.

by Anonymousreply 401April 3, 2019 4:50 PM

Gemini women, Scorpio men

by Anonymousreply 402April 3, 2019 5:08 PM

[quote] I'm a Virgo and we are our own worst enemy at times. If we love you though, we LOVE you. No half measures.

After a break up Virgos can carry a torch for a person for long time.

by Anonymousreply 403April 3, 2019 6:55 PM

Taurus. They’ll bore you to death while trying to decide if you are the one. They play at stability but you realize that they really just don’t want to get too uncomfortable. Hard workers but you’ll realize they have to work hardest against themselves because they tend to be a bit vapid and lazy.

by Anonymousreply 404April 3, 2019 7:05 PM

Tauri can be really sexy/sensual though. In an earthy kinda way.

by Anonymousreply 405April 3, 2019 7:13 PM

Taurus drags you down to their bed. The flip side of being sensual is that they are not terribly exciting. Water signs will try to give you what you want, air signs will be creative, and fire signs will be passionate. Earth signs just kind of wait for someone to wander over.

by Anonymousreply 406April 3, 2019 7:16 PM

You need to look at the full pretty much unique birth chart of an individual.

by Anonymousreply 407April 3, 2019 7:25 PM

Agree with r391 and r394. Leos--the first.

by Anonymousreply 408April 3, 2019 11:26 PM

The batshit craziest, most difficult people I've known in my life were Tauruses.

Both of my long-term partners are Geminis.

Most of my close friends have been Pisceans. My family is filled with Leos, but the relative I'm closest with is a Sagittarius.

by Anonymousreply 409April 3, 2019 11:34 PM

Forgot to sign. I'm an Aries.

by Anonymousreply 410April 3, 2019 11:35 PM

Aries are disingenuous, especially when it comes to money, they'd a kill parent or their own child over money. Such greedy bastards and evil users!

by Anonymousreply 411April 4, 2019 2:37 AM

R393, I'm a Virgo lesbian and the best sex I've had has been with three different Sag women. Not a match for a relationship but who cares. I miss those fucking nutjobs.

by Anonymousreply 412April 4, 2019 2:41 AM

All of em. Except mine..

by Anonymousreply 413April 4, 2019 2:45 AM

Leo, because we always kick.your ass at everything by actually excelling at the task instead of "pretending" because we don't know how to lie like the other signs do. Or "talk our way through life".

Now get the fuck out of my way.

by Anonymousreply 414April 4, 2019 2:46 AM

I love Leo women. You're the boss, for sure, but you really are charming and sexy so go shine, Leo.

by Anonymousreply 415April 4, 2019 2:48 AM

I'm an Aquarius Sun/1st House who used to pretend to be a Capricorn as a little kid, I guess because of prominent Saturn. I can't remember why as a 9 year old I was so ashamed of something so obscure and dumb but there ya go (perhaps because my grandmother and aunts who I disliked were the same Sun sign?). I accept it far more easily now and I'm happy that's the sign I was born under even if it did present some challenges.

I also used to hate having Aquarius Saturn in the 1st House/ (or 'Rising'/'Ascendant'), and all the self-consciousness and loathing and loneliness and drudgery it brought; but I realised recently it's something you grow into and can use far better as an adult. It's hell on a kid/teen but it'll save your life if you make it beyond adolescence. It also tends to make a person look younger, be a more determined and authoritative personality and gives a dry sense of humor that can help the sometimes-awkward and dour Saturn as far as charm goes.

Comedic writer & actress Jennette McCurdy has the same placement. I see and hear a lot of myself in her, especially comments she has made about "committing to [her] career", using dark humor as a coping mechanism, needing a lot of time alone and "not liking to waste people's time" even on social media.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416May 5, 2019 1:35 PM

Any Virgo horror stories?

Sagittarian slumming

by Anonymousreply 417May 5, 2019 1:43 PM

[quote]So, my takeaway from this thread is that all astrological signs are the worst.

Because hell is other people. But then I would say that, I'm a Scorpio.

by Anonymousreply 418May 5, 2019 3:03 PM

TAURUS -- sun sign of my abusive, alcoholic, rageaholic father.

by Anonymousreply 419May 5, 2019 3:28 PM

WHY are Sag men such fuckboys? Even while in a relationship they need other sex partners.

by Anonymousreply 420May 5, 2019 3:29 PM

I’m convinced that all Virgos have OCD. They also expect others to adapt to their compulsive ways, as they are selfish and manipulative.

by Anonymousreply 421May 5, 2019 3:34 PM

Thank you fellow Sag r421. Virgo I am dealing with is sneaky, abusive, bad-tempered, ruthless and bordering on full blown sociopath. He is my boss and the manipulation is exhausting. He is constantly flirting, and making sexual comments. Never seen anything like it.

Fed up Sagittarian

by Anonymousreply 422May 5, 2019 3:44 PM

Pisces should all be strangled at birth.

by Anonymousreply 423May 5, 2019 3:45 PM

[quote] Virgo I am dealing with is sneaky, abusive, bad-tempered, ruthless and bordering on full blown sociopath. He is my boss and the manipulation is exhausting.

R422 mte buddy! My female boss is a Virgo sun/stellium Boomer, and she is insufferable with her micromanaging and mistrustful passive-aggressive communication style. I just want to relate on an open truthful human level to make things work better for both of us at her business, but all she chooses to do is steal wages from me and keep secrets about how badly she's running things then blame me (the lowly junior peon) for her compulsive fuck-ups. It isn't my fault she's awful with money, ass-over-heel in debt, that her husband abuses her and that she is starving for approval from others but she tries to make it my fault every day. All she seems to care about it keeping up with the Jones's and maintaining her shaky castle of sand built next to the country club, stepping on anyone's head to do it. She also badmouths me to our customers and even once tried to get a hex put on me by a local gypsy fortune-teller (not realising I am a pagan 12th Houser who knows protection spells, hahaha). She's literally one of the worst women I have ever met in my life, and if that nasty diseased harridan didn't owe me a couple grand I'd be paying her dust and forgetting her name right now. I feel sorry for her most of all, that she has lived so long as the person she is and will die that way - rotten inside.

It's a shame every other Virgo is like this. I will say that my one of my best friends in MS was a Virgo Sun too and she was an angel, gorgeous like a model and very kind but humble and down-to-earth with it. She was by contrast almost painfully honesty and really made it her business to act like someone with integrity and realness. I believe she had Taurus/Libra/Capricorn planets softening up her Sun, though.

by Anonymousreply 424May 5, 2019 4:26 PM

"She also badmouths me to our customers and even once tried to get a hex put on me by a local gypsy fortune-teller (not realising I am a pagan 12th Houser who knows protection spells, hahaha)."

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 425May 5, 2019 4:53 PM

[quote]It's a shame every other Virgo is like this.

Virgo here. Obviously, you had a friend who was nothing like your boss, so we're not all like that. Your boss does sound horrible. Can you find a different job?

[quote]I’m convinced that all Virgos have OCD. They also expect others to adapt to their compulsive ways, as they are selfish and manipulative.

I hate manipulation, but I see how Virgos would be good at it. We can read people well. And if you can real people well, you can also manipulate them.

Are we selfish? I am not nearly as generous as my mother who is a Pisces. But I would never ever not help someone when I'm in a position to help - I don't even need to be asked to help.

by Anonymousreply 426May 5, 2019 7:40 PM

My mother, sister, and I are all Virgos and we couldn't be more different for the most part. What we have in common:

Good mimics (we read people well and nail the essence pretty well) Analytical and can structure an argument or a plan or an itinerary Hate sloppiness in any sense Solitary

Maybe wanting to spend time alone looks like selfishness?

by Anonymousreply 427June 1, 2019 5:23 PM

Why the avoidance of the full stop at the end of a sentence, R427?

by Anonymousreply 428June 1, 2019 5:32 PM

Whichever sign believes in astrology the most.

by Anonymousreply 429June 1, 2019 5:33 PM

All of them. Because people suck.

by Anonymousreply 430June 1, 2019 6:25 PM

No Parking.

by Anonymousreply 431June 1, 2019 7:49 PM

Sags are compulsive sex addicts. While in relationships, they think think nothing of having side pieces, not just one, several. Both men and women Sags cheat. Sex with anyone, anytime and anywhere should be their motto.

Most Virgos are anal retentive control freaks. I haven't met one who wasn't! Some are easily swayed by other opinions and sometimes cannot think for themselves.

Aries are money hungry, they will stab their own partners, children and close friends in the back if it meant they could step on them over a job or inheritance. They don't even hide what they're doing!

by Anonymousreply 432June 1, 2019 9:54 PM

Gemini, in my opinion, but a Gemini-Sagittarius combo is the most deadly.

by Anonymousreply 433June 1, 2019 9:58 PM

Tbh I live in slight niggling fear that a close Gemini e-friend I used to have has somewhere stored our deep personal cringeworthy College conversations ready to spill if/when I become successful. I'm counting on her colossal Ego and her love of social novelty (i.e. fresh meat) preventing her fucking me over (because I'm a peon Libran and ergo a lesser intellect with a weaker will, you understand). While she is vicious, vindictive and outrageously smart as well as petty? I like to hope it's not in her to put in effort to compile a database to fuck me over (which is more a Capricorn thing). Then again she has been sectioned before, so shame on me for befriending a crazy girl via text messaging and AIM I guess (this was in the 2000s, we were all more naïve then).

by Anonymousreply 434June 1, 2019 11:18 PM

The Worst:

Capricorn, Virgo, Pisces, Scorpio

So-So:

Libra, Gemini, Taurus, Aquarius, Leo,

The Best:

Sagittarius, Aries, Cancer

by Anonymousreply 435June 2, 2019 12:46 AM

Gemini’s are the worst. This is just my experience, I’m a Leo so I’m supposed to get along with them, and I usually do, at first. I usually fall for Gemini’s because the ones I know are funny, smart and likable and quick-witted. But as a Leo I demand loyalty and they Always end up being two -faced bastards. The worst.

I get along best with other Leo’s and Aries, Scorpios, Capricorn ‘s and Virgo’s can be assholes but they are usually no-nonsense and to the point, and I can respect that, as well as Aquarius being detached. I usually don’t make the best of friends with Sagittarius, Virgo, Capricorn, Scorpio, or Aquarius but I can respect them. All the Sagittarius I know are party people.

My dad is a Cancer and I respect him but he is so passive aggressive and moody I can’t imagine being friends with him.

I don’t know any Taurus or Pisces people. Pisces are supposed to be sensitive druggies, no?

Libra’s are very shallow I noticed. My mom was one. Not much there.

by Anonymousreply 436June 2, 2019 8:57 PM

R436 my sister is a Pisces with a Leo Venus and she's very sensitive. She'll cry and stamp her feet and whine at a pindrop, and gets upset over a change in the weather or a slight disturbance in routine (she's Virgo Rising too).

But she's not into substances at all, and she's a zealous non-smoker and very moderate drinker. She even sneers at her coworkers who do coke and pop Xa n every weekend. Come to think of it though she is addicted to personal fitness regimes broken up by candy binges, trashy television & pop-music (think House Hunters, Jonas Brothers/BSB), and riding her bf's dick so she must be a Frau-in-training. Tbh she's more of a Jovial old-world Pisces (remember the sign was originally ruled by Jupiter) who likes to dance and fuck and tell stupid lame jokes and get fat, rather than the stereotypical nu-Agey modern Neptunian Pisces who is usually portrayed as a strung-out depressive weirdo mess who cannot function in a normal life with civilians.

As a 12th Houser with Neptune in domicile I'm more that cliché Piscean than she. I have to stay more or less ascetic in most senses because I know if I don't I'll fall through the looking-glass and down the rabbithole.

by Anonymousreply 437June 2, 2019 9:25 PM

[quote]Gemini, in my opinion, but a Gemini-Sagittarius combo is the most deadly.

How can these signs be on the cusp? They aren't anywhere near each other on an astro chart! Gemini is May 21 – June 21 and Sag is November 22 – December 22.

Or do you mean as a couple? They supposed are toxic for each other. If the Sag is extremely intelligent, they manipulate a confused flighty Gemini. Yet both feed off each others insecurities, until they relationship simply blows up. Neither seems particular serious, both are basically using each other until someone better comes along.

Sag tries their hardest to keep Gemini down, especially if the Sag has a more successful career and more money that the Gemini. Besides being cheaters, Sags are control freaks.

by Anonymousreply 438June 3, 2019 2:21 AM

Taurus.

by Anonymousreply 439June 3, 2019 2:38 AM

^^^^^why? Tell more about Taurus please. I am currently dating one and are they all so slooooooooooooow moving?

by Anonymousreply 440June 3, 2019 2:45 AM

[quote] I am currently dating one and are they all so slooooooooooooow moving?

In what sense?

by Anonymousreply 441June 3, 2019 2:52 AM

Fucking Pisces

by Anonymousreply 442June 3, 2019 3:06 AM

(441) With everything. How they feel about you. Trying to make a relationship with them. It's like they act like they have all the time in the world.

by Anonymousreply 443June 3, 2019 3:13 AM

I waited about a month before bailing out, R443. I started feeling foolish, because I didn't know how to read the Taurus.

by Anonymousreply 444June 3, 2019 3:19 AM

Taurus are procrastinators, yet not when it comes to themselves. They want something, they buy it, they have to fix something, they do it,. Yet, if they have to do something for someone else, forget it. They are extremely self-centered, even when it comes to their partners or their children.

by Anonymousreply 445June 3, 2019 3:20 AM

The crab.

They're a cancer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446June 3, 2019 3:39 AM

[quote]r67 .. why do we always get such a bad rep? Seriously... I'm a Leo, but don't act like a Leo at all. I'm socially awkward, not that outgoing. The only thing that I might have in common with other Leos is a short temper.

STFU. You're

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447June 3, 2019 3:45 AM

Leos are the worst, no argument. If you're a Leo and this offends you, it's because you think you're the center of the universe and this blanket statement directly impacts you. All fax, no printer!

by Anonymousreply 448June 3, 2019 4:05 AM

LOCK 'EM UP!

by Anonymousreply 449June 3, 2019 4:10 AM

[quote] If the Sag is extremely intelligent, they manipulate a confused flighty Gemini. Sag tries their hardest to keep Gemini down, especially if the Sag has a more successful career and more money that the Gemini. Besides being cheaters, Sags are control freaks.

And that Gemini in that relationship is always a stand-in for the headstrong Aquarius that Sagittarius truly originally wanted but couldn't break. Aquarius tore the damn post out of the ground to get away fast enough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450June 3, 2019 10:12 AM

I'm a Virgo female and I drive myself fucking nuts. I make Beth Jarrett look like Dean Wormer's wife. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't impose my psychotic attention to detail on my friends and coworkers, but I'm afraid I do. I can't help it. Being a Virgo is a tough job.

by Anonymousreply 451June 3, 2019 10:22 AM

[quote] But unfortunately somebody has to do it.

There is the crux of it, R451 Virgoan, as I have explained to my controlling Capricorn mother many a time.

If you don't do it, eventually either someone else will or it won't be done at all and the wheel keeps turning. This tells us a) you actually aren't the only competent responsible task-oriented person on Earth, more just the only one fixated on efficiency, or b) the task has no actual major import to anyone besides you, and perhaps said procedure could even afford to die off or be subsumed into some larger broader function.

Thank me later for my incisive Aquarian services.

by Anonymousreply 452June 3, 2019 12:59 PM

That was wonderful, R452!

by Anonymousreply 453June 3, 2019 1:41 PM

A Virgo I once was hot for was very smart, very friendly and fun when things went well, but he was also a judgmental prick. Also neurotic. He also had a little cock.

Lets are the all-time worst, as has been stated.

Taurus is one of the best signs.

by Anonymousreply 454June 3, 2019 2:24 PM

*Leos are the all-time worst, as has been stated.

by Anonymousreply 455June 3, 2019 2:25 PM

Leos and Piscesesese, which is the preferred plural form for "Pisces".

by Anonymousreply 456June 3, 2019 2:34 PM

I posit that most DLrs care about one thing only when it comes to astrology..

[quote] ​​One of the most common natal chart factors I found in the charts of “well-hung” men was a strong Mars-Jupiter connection. In astrology, Mars represents the penis, while Jupiter represents “expansion” and “abundance”. You get the drift. Liam Neeson has his Mars in Scorpio opposite his Jupiter in Taurus. Jay-Z’s Mars in Aquarius is trine his Jupiter in Libra. Wilt Chamberlain’s Mars in Leo is trine his Jupiter in Sagittarius. Colin Farrell’s Jupiter is square his Mars in the 8th house- oh, my!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457June 3, 2019 5:09 PM

Sagittarius & Virgo will both try to make a fool out of you, but at least a Virgo will punish himself for it.

by Anonymousreply 458June 7, 2019 12:20 PM

Leos, scorpios, libras, and virgos worst in that order .

best to me cancer and aquarius men. capricorn and pisces women. aries ok. not much gemini or taurus or sagitarrius experience i dunno

by Anonymousreply 459June 7, 2019 1:14 PM

A Virgo will judge you (silently) on the smallest things, will hold a grudge forever just to serve the revenge cold, will go radio silent and secretive at inopportune times (licking our wounds when our friends disappoint us), but when we love someone, it’s for life. I would give a kidney to my loved ones, even exes I haven’t spoken to in years, and it would be my pleasure. That’s why we’re so picky, maybe.

The signs who really bother me are Leos who have to center themselves in every conversation and Libras whose insecurities manifest as insincerity.

by Anonymousreply 460June 21, 2019 6:21 PM

Libras can’t make s decision to save their lives and always there’s something better on the horizon. But the worst are fucking pathological Geminis

by Anonymousreply 461June 21, 2019 6:25 PM

Virgos are the worst, the absolute worst. Hateful, judgmental, controlling prisspots. Every one of them.

Feh!

by Anonymousreply 462June 21, 2019 6:30 PM

R445 is onto something. Generally, I find Taurus friends to be generous people (the ones I know like to connect people they know and they are good hosts), but when you actually ask them for a favor they won't do it. And you need not ask twice. It won't happen. They're giving only with what they want to give. It's odd.

by Anonymousreply 463June 21, 2019 6:41 PM

Virgos are the least self aware and most self centered of the signs R458. They feel no remorse. Ever.

I agree with R462. Feh!

by Anonymousreply 464June 21, 2019 7:26 PM

[quote] Virgos are the least self aware and most self centered of the signs [R458].

My therapist would disagree.

by Anonymousreply 465June 21, 2019 7:38 PM

The water signs are the worst people.

by Anonymousreply 466June 21, 2019 7:39 PM

Sags, they're biggest USERS on the planet. They screw you over and do it while smiling all the while. They are consummate liars and they always cheat while in serious relationships.

They are usually very attractive, super intelligent and extremely charming. Lots of successful people are Sags. At first you can't resist their charms, the more you get to know them, you can easily see through their bullshit. Then the ball is in your court, you decide if you want to stick around and be their doormat.

by Anonymousreply 467June 22, 2019 3:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!