Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

So is Justin TimberIake gay?

You all here think so, at least if you read the Timberlake threads. But on other gossip sites they think he's straight. Celeb writers/bloggers who traffic in gossip say he is straight - EG Ted C, that Lainey person. If you read on him here and other sites, it's like two different people.

What's the real deal? Is he gay or not?

Am curious to hear from DLers who actually know something, not so much a bunch of speculating fraus, fans and haters...

by Anonymousreply 217April 7, 2020 12:15 PM

Lance or JC should spill. They both post here, don't they?

by Anonymousreply 1August 11, 2014 10:18 AM

Why bother thinking about it? It's not like he's going to ask you out for dinner and jump your bones afterwards anyways.

by Anonymousreply 2August 11, 2014 10:43 AM

No, like most men, he isn't.

by Anonymousreply 3August 11, 2014 10:47 AM

Who is this guy in the pic with Justin? Anyone know him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 11, 2014 10:53 AM

Just ask Timberland and Pharell OP. Its well known that Justin use to fuck for tracks. Beiber has taken his place and gets passed around by R&B male stars and rappers in the industry. Why do you think so many of them jumped to his defense when his racist tapes came out?

by Anonymousreply 5August 11, 2014 11:05 AM

No it's not "well known" that Timbaland and Pharrell even fuck dudes, let alone fucking JT for tracks. And no one gives a fuck about Bieber.

by Anonymousreply 6August 11, 2014 11:28 AM

I think he's more bisexual than gay with a strong preference and appetite for homothugs.

JT"s rivals Usher and Chris Brown are also bisexual and closeted. This isn't much of a revelation if you visit any of the black gossip websites.

by Anonymousreply 7August 11, 2014 11:28 AM

Unless u are talking about Da Brat, that strong appetite & preference = gay. He isn't bi because he held his nose and let a girl suck him off 10 years ago.

Likewise Usher - gay

by Anonymousreply 8August 11, 2014 11:47 AM

I don't know what Timberlake is but his marriage with Biel makes me wonder because he doesn't even seem into her and there is no way that Biel is not into women herself imo. I get the 'bisexual' thing but usually people have a preference one way or the other.

by Anonymousreply 9August 11, 2014 12:00 PM

Wow Timberlake's PR trolls get in to work early @ r2, r3.

Come on, let's hear some Jussy tales!

by Anonymousreply 10August 11, 2014 5:02 PM

Why are the ugly ones always the gay one?

by Anonymousreply 11August 11, 2014 7:42 PM

[quote]Why are the ugly ones always the gay one?

Are you kidding me?!

by Anonymousreply 12August 11, 2014 7:48 PM

No way is he straight.

by Anonymousreply 13August 11, 2014 7:48 PM

[quote]What's the real deal? Is he gay or not?

He's "DataLounge gay." Roughly translated, it means "we really *want* to think he's gay, because we love him/detest him, to the extent that we think we can will it into reality if we type it enough times, regardless of its veracity."

In other words: no, he's not gay.

by Anonymousreply 14August 11, 2014 7:53 PM

You're meme has been done to death R14, by the shills trying to push the gay celebs back in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 15August 11, 2014 7:59 PM

Seriously, why do people keep talking about Justin?

by Anonymousreply 16August 11, 2014 8:26 PM

You know, if you read the old threads, there is enough stuff here to figure it out.

Michael Musto isn't smoking whatever Ted C is on, see link. And I know someone heard Charlamane put him on blast on the Breakfast club!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 12, 2014 1:32 PM

Keep bumping this thread til he comes out, lol.

No one recognizes dude at r4? I heard he was Justin's man when he sat in his lap in the audience on SNL...

by Anonymousreply 18August 13, 2014 12:44 PM

^ link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 13, 2014 1:49 PM

Justin is just one of those queens that goes undetected by most straight people, but I've been clocking him for the longest. I really dont know how someone could be gay and not see that Justin's gay too. He lashes out at negative critics of his work, but really he does this because he's unhappy about his sexuality, being in the closet, not getting enough dick, etc.

I can also tell you he is one of those white guys that lives to get fucked by black dudes, and black dudes love to fuck him just as much. I can't put my finger on why, and it's not just because he can sing soulful music either. Im sure other brothers would love to smash Justin to pieces like I would.

by Anonymousreply 20August 13, 2014 11:06 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if he's had gay experiences, but the most I think we can hope for is that he's bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 21August 13, 2014 11:10 PM

who cares, not i.

by Anonymousreply 22August 14, 2014 2:58 AM

[quote]the most I think we can hope for is that he's bisexual.

What a strange thing to say. Why would "we" hope that he's anything other than what he really is?

I think he's gay, but if he's not, why would I hope for him to be bi? If he's bi or straight, that's okay.

by Anonymousreply 23August 14, 2014 3:05 AM

This vid of Justin and 50 from the old threads, Justin is so hot for him he can't keep a straight face. If 50 was not already pounding that ass out, he was just a few minutes away from it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 14, 2014 5:23 AM

seems to be, any grown man who wants to "be cool" with blacks has some serious issues.

by Anonymousreply 25August 14, 2014 5:40 AM

r24 that is the gayest thing ive ever seen

by Anonymousreply 26August 14, 2014 5:44 AM

That song is such shit. And they have zero charisma.

by Anonymousreply 27August 14, 2014 5:55 AM

Also

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28August 14, 2014 5:56 AM

Song is pretty hot, video sucks they both look like wooden zombies, Making the Video is hottt as hell.

by Anonymousreply 29August 14, 2014 6:01 AM

if he's not gay, why did he marry a dyke?

by Anonymousreply 30August 14, 2014 6:05 AM

God,that 50 cent is the UGLIEST black dude ever.

by Anonymousreply 31August 14, 2014 6:23 AM

Yeah, but 50 Cent can stay hard for hours.

by Anonymousreply 32August 14, 2014 7:28 AM

r32 that's bs half a dollar stays hard for half an hour.

by Anonymousreply 33August 14, 2014 7:30 AM

A better question is why do the guys who decide what goes on the radio love all the same boring R&B and hip hip shit for the last 20 years. It's what the white eight wing guys in charge of radio think it cool and what Jay Z told him to play. women who have big boobs and dress slutty also get played. Even the first openly gay guy to get real radio support, Sam Smith, couldn't be any blander. He could be Usher or John Legend.

"It’s a powerful position. Poleman is also responsible for making Justin Timberlake’s “20/20” get major airtime, and gave Rihanna her first radio play.?

Stop the radio monopoly, I'm so bored of the male stars of this country. US radio is allergic to flamboyant male stars gay straight or closeted. Mika, Sam Sparro, Robbie Williams, Adam Lambert.. no love from the US.

I think after looking at the guy;s picture there's some self loathing going on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34August 14, 2014 8:16 AM

No and if he was ugly you wouldn't care. Look at Lance Bass who tried to make a career out of being gay.

by Anonymousreply 35August 14, 2014 10:00 AM

Damn, I can't believe some of you. We obviously have a few delusional straight women posting here.

by Anonymousreply 36August 14, 2014 11:46 PM

Someone find & post the link to the infamous chair video!

by Anonymousreply 37August 15, 2014 8:32 AM

Anyone who's been paying attention knows he's not straight. The guy at R4 is exactly his type.

by Anonymousreply 38August 17, 2014 3:05 AM

And the chair vid is unmistakeable to anyone who likes to get buttfucked, or likes guys who do.

Plus come on, someone else must've listened to his Breakfast Club interview and heard Charlamagne call him out.

by Anonymousreply 39August 17, 2014 6:59 AM

Back in 2002 one of my friends met someone in a Palm Springs bar or party. This person told her she worked for Britney or Justin. She said they were in a fauxmance but that Britney wanted to make it real. Justin or his people then told her he was gay. Not long after this they "broke up" and were releasing songs that were thinly veiled attacks on one another. I recall Britney's having some line about how there were some things she could say about him. I don't know many of her songs, but I thought back to my friends encounter with the chatty drunk publicist (or whatever). This is why I think he's gay.

She also said Britney wasn't a virgin. This was back when she was making a thing out of her virginity. I know you're all shocked.

by Anonymousreply 40August 17, 2014 7:21 AM

[quote]Plus come on, someone else must've listened to his Breakfast Club interview and heard Charlamagne call him out

What did Charlamagne say?

by Anonymousreply 41August 17, 2014 11:56 AM

this is like the third read that this was discussed in. how have we not figure this out yet?

by Anonymousreply 42August 17, 2014 12:12 PM

*thread,my phone is still learning my voice.

by Anonymousreply 43August 17, 2014 12:16 PM

Dunno if he is gay but he is awful to be around. I hear his only friends are people he pays to be around.

by Anonymousreply 44August 17, 2014 12:38 PM

He's gay for pay.

by Anonymousreply 45August 17, 2014 1:06 PM

Who really gives a shit about this overrated closeted twink. I mean he only has a teaspoon of ass. He's got a cock sucking mouth but doesn't look like much to fuck.

by Anonymousreply 46August 17, 2014 2:15 PM

He's in his 30s now with a nice juicy ass, but thanks for playing.

R38 who else has he been with then?

I will look for the Charlamagne comments, the interview was long but it was at the end IIRC.

by Anonymousreply 47August 17, 2014 4:22 PM

Maybe not. But then again, I don't think every actor, musician, or hot guy claiming to be straight is some sign that they are in the closet, either. Where there is smoke, there is fire, but making your own smoke signals and theorizing that he may be in the closet is not the same thing as substantiated rumors or verified blind items.

by Anonymousreply 48August 17, 2014 4:31 PM

Okay r47, I'll bite. Please post me a picture that indicates that he has a nice ass, clothed of course.

by Anonymousreply 49August 17, 2014 4:31 PM

[quote]who else has he been with then?

Foolish question. Why would you expect names? Did you ever see a list of every guy who had sex with out celebs like Neil Patrick Harris, Matthew Bomer, Lance Bass, Anderson Cooper, George Takei, Sean Hayes, Michael Stipe, Ian McKellan?

Name five sex partners of every one named above, R47.

It . just . doesn't . happen!!!!

by Anonymousreply 50August 17, 2014 5:03 PM

The 50 Cent making of a video wasn't gay to me. The fake commedrie, and the pretense that hot music equals hit is a bore. Both of them wouldn't know how sing or performer a good song. It is all about image. Even his wife. He proves that he is nice" I is married now" while trying to sell "dirty" sex. Elvis' left hip conveyed more sexual power.

by Anonymousreply 51August 17, 2014 7:08 PM

Only bottoms think JT is not hot, they're thirsty haters

by Anonymousreply 52August 17, 2014 7:52 PM

Lol, why is everyone jumping on dumbass r47 when I am the king of the Timberlake trolls!

And I dont need to look anything up, the Charlamagne exchange went like this: it's a wakeup show so super early, as interview is ending DJ NV (other host) pretending it was a good talk instead of boring bullshit, he says 'we went deep in the morning," Justin says yeah and Charlamagne puts on his sexyvoice and says 'all day, Justin."

Justin says pause (the tape? but it was live so they couldn't?), the other host is shocked then tries to cover, then the bitch female host makes some homophobic joke about skinny jeans.

by Anonymousreply 53August 18, 2014 8:55 AM

Breakfast club int link, exchange is in the last minute or so, listen for yourself

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54August 18, 2014 9:02 AM

Aaaand the chair video for anyone who missed it before

Fap fap

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55August 18, 2014 9:17 AM

Now we know Justin calls his black boyfriends n*gga, right as his snatch is reaching climax, and he is getting that nut

by Anonymousreply 56August 18, 2014 11:56 PM

He looks like a hillbilly

by Anonymousreply 57August 19, 2014 12:19 AM

Well r56 makes sense since he's getting it from Jay Z and that's every other word out of his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 58August 19, 2014 6:41 AM

R50 / r38 "his type" sounds like you know something though, guess not

by Anonymousreply 59August 19, 2014 10:36 AM

He's a single lady now:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60August 19, 2014 10:46 AM

That's from a while ago but still fun. He says he got hooked up w Jay Z through working w Beyonce, Hov must of liked him in those pantyhose.

by Anonymousreply 61August 19, 2014 12:35 PM

He's so bearded up that he'll never come out.

by Anonymousreply 62August 21, 2014 3:12 PM

Gurrrl...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63August 21, 2014 10:33 PM

He looks good in a tux.

by Anonymousreply 64August 22, 2014 2:03 PM

Who are you fooling, Jussy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65August 23, 2014 5:22 PM

I really think he is. Isn't Jessica Biel a well known beard or gay herself? Once again, there is no evidence of Justin having any kids anywhere, and with the money he has since working from the time he was a kid, THERE WOULD BE if this man was straight and sticking his dick in women (or even his "wife")!

by Anonymousreply 66August 23, 2014 5:37 PM

I think people say that he's gay/bi because they know he's shallow and narcissistic enough to read gossip sites and they knew it will get to him and bug him to no end.

He's an ass.

by Anonymousreply 67August 23, 2014 5:37 PM

Lol no r67. Best wishes to the kid, he'll be happier out.

by Anonymousreply 68August 23, 2014 5:47 PM

He looks like such a jealous queen @ r63. Hope now he's detoxed off whatever Jay shot him full of.

by Anonymousreply 69August 23, 2014 5:53 PM

Does anyone in the fashion industry recognize daddy @r4?

by Anonymousreply 70August 23, 2014 5:56 PM

Do you really think he would have been placed in 'N Sync by Lou Pearlman if he didn't play?

by Anonymousreply 71August 23, 2014 6:18 PM

Maybe Johnny Wright had his back.

by Anonymousreply 72August 23, 2014 6:42 PM

Do you think Justin likes getting his ass eaten out? Why or why not?

by Anonymousreply 73August 23, 2014 10:36 PM

Justin LOVES getting his snatch ate out, so the big dicks can slide in easier. Bite into it!

by Anonymousreply 74August 23, 2014 11:19 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75August 25, 2014 6:13 AM

For r49

He been had a sweet lil whiteboy bump but he keeps it hidden. This is a couple years ago, it's phatter now seen live but this is what google got so here you are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76August 25, 2014 7:54 AM

I want to tongue his hole

by Anonymousreply 77August 29, 2014 10:16 AM

Jussy cheating on Jessy with a female!! The French have the story!

Lol, no doubt it's just some fantard or his assistant or something

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78August 30, 2014 1:52 AM

Lou Pearlman has the story. If he ever gets out of prison, he should move to Uruguay and write a book.

by Anonymousreply 79August 30, 2014 2:15 AM

Lou Pearlman molested or raped him as a young teen and probably pimped him out. We all heard that one before. I want the tell-all on the dudes he tangled with and played on his way to the top.

Plus he seems like a mushy little guy after it all, I am curious who he really loved behind the beard facades. Wade R? Johnny Wright? Timbo? Hot daddy at r4? Jay Z? Someone must know!

by Anonymousreply 80August 30, 2014 12:03 PM

There is no way in hell this little pencil dialer did not grow up to become a huge pole aficionado

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81August 30, 2014 1:20 PM

Why is he always wearing the same shirt?

by Anonymousreply 82August 31, 2014 7:30 PM

I know R81, Justin was just a kid, but OMG how gay could anyone get in that clip?! I've always suspected he was gay... ALL his interests just scream it. I loved him since seeing him on the Mickey Mouse Club when I was a kid though.

by Anonymousreply 83September 1, 2014 3:52 AM

If he hadn't shacked up with that bulldyke, maybe I would believe he's straight. Probably not, but with her around they might as well have wrote it in neon.

by Anonymousreply 84September 1, 2014 3:56 AM

He's a major pole smoker.

by Anonymousreply 85September 1, 2014 4:00 AM

Very true R84. Jessica Biel really does strike me as a dyke. Funny they've been married a while and no kids yet... I guess they'd actually have to have sex for that to happen!!

by Anonymousreply 86September 1, 2014 10:26 PM

He's been on tour since they got married.

by Anonymousreply 87September 2, 2014 2:03 AM

I like how Jussy got outed here and his publicists rolled out another bullshit "cheating with a girl" story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88September 5, 2014 9:30 PM

Trying to throw us off his scent, bitch please. we know what boy pussy smells like!

by Anonymousreply 89September 6, 2014 12:46 AM

I was wondering about the big JT Divorce-causing scandal that was on the front page of the supermarket gossip rags. I didn't see "gay' in the headlines, and so it didn't strike me as "real".

So the "cheating with a chick" thing is about as fake as the appropriated ghetto inflections he uses when he sings.

by Anonymousreply 90September 6, 2014 1:57 AM

It's even in the mags! His publicist does not fuck around, nothing runs on him in any magazine without her okay. I'd think cheating on his wife would be bad publicity but apparently it's better than being gay.

by Anonymousreply 91September 6, 2014 2:21 AM

Hold on, hon. I'll ask him for clarity on the topic when he's done sucking my dick.

by Anonymousreply 92September 6, 2014 2:24 AM

Don't worry, kids. JT and Jessie will reconcile. The threat of a divorce will fade away. JT will be restored to his full "sexy is back" heterosexuality, mixed with just a smidgen of safe, respectable blessed wedlock.

No cocksucking for JT!

by Anonymousreply 93September 6, 2014 2:46 AM

The reason why I don't think justin is gay because he seemed to be really into Britney and hurt by her slutiness.

by Anonymousreply 94September 6, 2014 12:22 PM

Well rumor is the guy who fucked Britney was fucking Justin too. That makes it hurt no matter what.

And Brit had been his homegirl since like 12, she was probably the one person who could relate to his life as a pretty pretty princess.

by Anonymousreply 95September 6, 2014 12:42 PM

lol r95 its got to hurt when you find out your good homegurl has been fucking the same guy all along. And was this Wade Robson or Columbus Short? Britney slept with both and they are both lunatics. But Columbus is black and we know that's what Justin likes on the low low...

by Anonymousreply 96September 6, 2014 2:09 PM

^ Wade is the story goes, I never heard anything about Justin & Columbus but hey, he probably fucked him too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97September 7, 2014 11:54 AM

Jussy of a thousand faces

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98September 7, 2014 12:16 PM

Unlike other celebrities discussed on DL whom I know to have had sexual encounters and or relationships with and or sexual/romantic interest in men, I have no fucking idea whether Justin Timberlake has or has not/does or does not.

And I'm smart enough to know that speculating is idiotic, stereotypical and represents the worst combination of acquisitionist gay hysteria and anti-gay conclusions about what a gay man is and is not.

by Anonymousreply 99September 7, 2014 12:20 PM

You guys are so off the mark. Justin isn't even remotely gay in that clip when he's 12. Look at the kid from "Who's the Boss," or Dewey from "Malcolm in the Middle," to see a real AIDS boy.

by Anonymousreply 100September 7, 2014 1:57 PM

OP, DLers never know what's going on anymore. They used to, but not anymore.

by Anonymousreply 101September 7, 2014 2:22 PM

He goes from hot to grease ball as the days go by I tell you!

by Anonymousreply 102September 7, 2014 2:27 PM

[quote]Unlike other celebrities discussed on DL whom I know to have had sexual encounters and or relationships with and or sexual/romantic interest in men, I have no fucking idea whether Justin Timberlake has or has not/does or does not.

Bitch please. Gay knows gay!

by Anonymousreply 103September 7, 2014 2:28 PM

R100 = homophobic freeper who hangs on gay site & is really defensive of Justin = ?!??! = paid PR troll

by Anonymousreply 104September 7, 2014 6:22 PM

He's married, no kids and you never see his with his wife anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 105September 7, 2014 6:29 PM

Is Jussy home yet?

by Anonymousreply 106September 13, 2014 5:06 PM

Cheating on his wife with a whole gang of ladies according to the latest gossip, some guys just can't get enough...... lol

by Anonymousreply 107September 19, 2014 12:32 AM

JT needs to spend more time making sure his boy pussy is cleaned out for the brothas, instead of trolling all these Janet threads!

by Anonymousreply 108September 23, 2014 10:54 PM

I don't know but he IS boring.

by Anonymousreply 109September 23, 2014 11:19 PM

Justin Timberlake is as straight as Derek Jeter.

by Anonymousreply 110September 24, 2014 4:10 AM

Everyone knows that he's as straight as John Travolta.

by Anonymousreply 111September 24, 2014 7:41 PM

Gay

by Anonymousreply 112October 13, 2014 11:52 PM

He's as straight as David Spade.

by Anonymousreply 113October 14, 2014 6:07 PM

Do you think his public hair is more or less curly than his natural?

by Anonymousreply 114October 14, 2014 6:09 PM

I think he's bi. I think he loves the brothas as well and they love him back in return.

Him, Channing Tatum, Justin Bieber, the lot of them.

by Anonymousreply 115October 17, 2014 7:35 PM

Everyone agrees he loves the brothas. That don't make him bi. He'd have to be interested in girls too and there's never been any evidence of that.

by Anonymousreply 116October 18, 2014 2:04 AM

I agree, Jussy needs the brothas to go HAM on that man-poon, he has no use for females

by Anonymousreply 117October 18, 2014 2:22 AM

He's as straight as Kevin Spacey.

by Anonymousreply 118October 18, 2014 2:58 AM

So you think he's just straight up gay?

R116

by Anonymousreply 119October 18, 2014 5:54 AM

He's a H'wood nutcase who been a whore since preteen, doubt he is straight up anything. And yes I am a big fan lol.

That said, he slobbers all over dudes and no glance at girls = he is attracted to the former & not the latter = gay

by Anonymousreply 120October 18, 2014 1:02 PM

R115

Why does the three of them getting fucked by hot brothas turn me on so much?

by Anonymousreply 121October 18, 2014 8:39 PM

Are you Jenna Dewan?

by Anonymousreply 122October 19, 2014 12:27 AM

What's new with Jussy?

by Anonymousreply 123December 12, 2014 2:01 AM

Justin Timberlake is all man.

by Anonymousreply 124December 13, 2014 8:57 PM

He's too butch to be gay.

by Anonymousreply 125December 13, 2014 9:11 PM

[quote]He's too butch to be gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126December 13, 2014 9:21 PM

Jussy party with Jay Z, Bey and Taylor Swif last night

by Anonymousreply 127December 14, 2014 12:56 AM

Didn't he deflower Britney?

by Anonymousreply 128December 14, 2014 1:03 AM

R128 I am a Nigerian prince and would like to make a large deposit into your bank account, can you send me all the info I will need to do this.

by Anonymousreply 129December 14, 2014 11:28 PM

He's as straight as Liberace.

by Anonymousreply 130December 15, 2014 12:01 AM

Pop hunk JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE is enjoying a "flirty friendship" with an unlikely person - American singer JOHN MAYER. According to 22-year-old songwriter Mayer, the two pals enjoy each other's company so much they often find themselves exchanging playful remarks, despite both being heterosexual. Mayer says, "There's a certain sexuality that some friends have. That's what makes things cool. And that's what makes Justin so cool. "Sexuality has to exist between any two living things for those two living things to get along. I'm not saying that it was wiener-in-tush flirting - no way. But you can have an air of sexuality around someone and share it with another person." However, Justin's pals are scrambling to deny Mayer's evaluation of the friendship, saying the CRY ME A RIVER heart-throb is "confused" by Mayer's remarks. One says, "Justin is not really sure what John meant. They get on really well but he's 100 per cent straight - just ask CAMERON DIAZ. "He isn't aware of this so-called flirting with John. They have fun joking around with each other and share the same musical passions but that's about it." (KTW/RAT/NFA)

by Anonymousreply 131December 26, 2014 10:44 AM

John Mayer is 22????!!

by Anonymousreply 132December 26, 2014 10:53 AM

lol

by Anonymousreply 133December 26, 2014 1:10 PM

r132

It's another singer with the same name.

by Anonymousreply 134December 26, 2014 2:32 PM

No it's an old link, old but lol

by Anonymousreply 135December 26, 2014 5:30 PM

He's on the cover of some trash magazine at the grocery store checkout line this week. I think they're predicting a divorce. The line moved so fast that I didn't have time to look it over.

by Anonymousreply 136December 27, 2014 1:50 AM

He's still on tour.

by Anonymousreply 137December 27, 2014 1:53 AM

He's probably confused after what he went through in his early boy band days. His marriage is one of convenience in some way.

by Anonymousreply 138December 27, 2014 2:03 AM

He usually looks unhappy despite his wild success. Money can't buy it, I guess the old saying is true.

by Anonymousreply 139December 27, 2014 2:08 AM

Probably because no one takes him seriously. He thought he was a cool kid after all the efforts he made to run away from his past and reality slammed into him proving that he was never nor will he ever be cool or interesting. And his music sucks.

by Anonymousreply 140December 27, 2014 2:20 AM

He can't be gay AND have a baby!

by Anonymousreply 141December 27, 2014 2:22 AM

R141, that's kind of why they went to a fertility clinic... because obviously, yes you can!!

by Anonymousreply 142December 28, 2014 6:57 PM

What man has Justin been with?

by Anonymousreply 143December 28, 2014 6:58 PM

My gaydar is usually correct, and I honestly don't think he's gay. Just a pussy.

by Anonymousreply 144December 28, 2014 7:45 PM

Leave Justin Timberlake alone, that's enough already!

by Anonymousreply 145December 28, 2014 7:57 PM

I know that little bitch-ass Justin gave up some ass to some of those ugly black ass rap stars. They probably ran a train on his little white ass.

by Anonymousreply 146December 28, 2014 11:07 PM

Yep that boy pussy got worn out!

by Anonymousreply 147December 29, 2014 3:40 AM

What would we do without r144's gaydar?!

by Anonymousreply 148December 29, 2014 3:43 AM

He's gay-ish.

by Anonymousreply 149December 29, 2014 3:45 AM

R146 Timberlake is no beauty himself

by Anonymousreply 150December 29, 2014 3:48 AM

No idea about him but Biel is definitely a lesbian, no question about it. I guess that makes Jussy gay-adjacent, if nothing else.

by Anonymousreply 151December 29, 2014 4:01 AM

Come on, yall know Jussy turns into a rude bitch if he hasn't had a brotha to stretch that kitty out for him in a while.

by Anonymousreply 152December 29, 2014 1:00 PM

R143 he spread that pussy for pop music, Hollywood and fashion industry so take some guesses.

by Anonymousreply 153December 29, 2014 10:27 PM

I wanna see Drake and Timberlake bump uglies (as in they're both ugly).

by Anonymousreply 154December 29, 2014 10:31 PM

^ run along now to the Judy Garland thread

by Anonymousreply 155December 29, 2014 10:38 PM

Caught by paps trying to creep round with Jay Z

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156January 3, 2015 10:16 PM

The entertainment industry rewards the slumming thing. That's why you see people like JT hanging around with the people like that.

by Anonymousreply 157January 3, 2015 10:26 PM

Jussy needs a fashion gay in his squad, he is always wearing some shit that looks straight from WalMart. The industry bottom should always be in the finest threads!

by Anonymousreply 158January 3, 2015 10:48 PM

I would devour JT. I can't put my finger on it because he's a bit of a church-mouse, but I find him incredibly attractive. It'$ probably his confidence.

by Anonymousreply 159January 3, 2015 10:55 PM

[quote]I can't put my finger on it because he's a bit of a church-mouse

Really, you think so? I think he's one of the biggest divas/borderline cunts behind the scenes. His people do a great job of keeping that on the low. But I would definitely take his asshole out the frame!

by Anonymousreply 160January 3, 2015 11:52 PM

Not to mention he pings to high heaven.

by Anonymousreply 161January 4, 2015 12:09 AM

And I wish he'd ping with me.

by Anonymousreply 162January 4, 2015 12:17 AM

He's certainly not straight.

by Anonymousreply 163January 4, 2015 12:17 AM

This kid has me mad for 15 years already, when will he stop being so fuck-hungry

by Anonymousreply 164January 4, 2015 8:05 PM

Kanye hit it too?

by Anonymousreply 165January 4, 2015 8:16 PM

R158 Tom Ford has been dressing him (and wearing him) for like 2 years, he has no shortage of fashion advice. He probably thinks dressing like a hick makes him look straight.

by Anonymousreply 166January 5, 2015 1:28 AM

~>

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167January 5, 2015 1:31 AM

HELL NO MUTHFUCKA Kanye would not hit that skinny white bitch if it was the last hole on earth

by Anonymousreply 168January 5, 2015 3:05 PM

IFHH

by Anonymousreply 169January 6, 2015 8:35 PM

If this helps, here's a video of Nick Grimshaw, an out gay radio host/DJ, interviewing Justin. I don't sense an elephant in the room, but I suppose both are trained to manipulate mass-media, so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170January 6, 2015 8:47 PM

What's this Kanye shite? He be hetero screwing that K gal and all!

by Anonymousreply 171January 6, 2015 8:49 PM

Thanks r170, Jussy defensive bitch ass attitude at the start speaks volumes and hmmm, they were out together the night before. At the gloryhole probably.

Does Jussy normally party with someone the night before they interview him? Or was he making extra sure that this scene queen would toe the party line?

by Anonymousreply 172January 6, 2015 9:15 PM

Who knew Jussy was such a hipster???

by Anonymousreply 173January 6, 2015 9:37 PM

Jussy will always be whatever the other dude wants

by Anonymousreply 174January 6, 2015 9:45 PM

He'll go the Richard Chamberlain book-route when he's old and can't find work. He'll probably claim that his manager inisted he stay in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 175January 6, 2015 9:52 PM

No elephant in the room r170? Dude's first line of inquiry is gaybaiting jokes.

by Anonymousreply 176January 6, 2015 10:58 PM

R176, I'd agree with you, but gay jokes are Nick's bread and butter, really. His patter is highly coloured by gay references, no matter the guest. It would be more remarkable in this case if he'd made no mention of it.

by Anonymousreply 177January 7, 2015 6:03 AM

@r174 except a top

by Anonymousreply 178January 7, 2015 7:01 AM

Only your grandmother, who thought Liberace was straight, will think Timberlake is straight.

by Anonymousreply 179January 8, 2015 12:20 AM

Jussy probably called those paps on him and Jay just to fuck with Kanye!

by Anonymousreply 180January 9, 2015 11:24 AM

Enquirer reporting "secret May December bromance" with Jussy & Garth Brooks lol.

Not a country fan, is Brooks a horsecock-packin' daddy by any chance?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181January 14, 2015 10:58 AM

Jussy wishes his mommy a happy birthday, who he calls the FIRST QUEEN OF THE HOUSE. Well I guess we know who the second QUEEN is!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182January 22, 2015 1:01 AM

Garth was outed by Big Red in great detail..

by Anonymousreply 183January 22, 2015 1:06 AM

I just wanna understand. Are you people saying there have been penises in that mouth of his?

by Anonymousreply 184January 22, 2015 1:46 AM

[quote]Are you people saying there have been penises in that mouth of his?

Big black ones.

by Anonymousreply 185January 22, 2015 1:50 AM

His mouth is fucking hot but his ass takes it even better

by Anonymousreply 186January 22, 2015 11:34 AM

DLers who actually know something?

HaHaHaHaHa

by Anonymousreply 187January 22, 2015 11:41 AM

But Big Red said Garth wanted to get fucked and everyone knows Jussy don't top.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188January 22, 2015 11:45 AM

And speaking if Antonio banderas!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189January 22, 2015 11:50 AM

Brahs being brahs!

by Anonymousreply 190January 22, 2015 2:48 PM

Did Jussy ever get his nose done. It's cute.

by Anonymousreply 191January 23, 2015 12:39 AM

I've noticed that Jussy gets a lot of love from the tabloids & blogs, nobody really has disparaging things to say about him. Right now they are all crowing about his new baby. I think that's why he does off on the rare occasion somebody dares criticize his ass. He is not as nice as the media makes him out to be.

by Anonymousreply 192January 27, 2015 3:25 AM

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

by Anonymousreply 193January 27, 2015 5:25 AM

[quote]But Big Red said Garth wanted to get fucked and everyone knows Jussy don't top.

Now you know why Jussy bought that double-dong dildo.

by Anonymousreply 194January 27, 2015 1:35 PM

He is a batty spoiled queen but he's still so hot.

by Anonymousreply 195January 29, 2015 12:17 AM

the last negative thing we heard about TimberFake was at his wedding when he and his friends laughed at a video making fun of homeless people. That has quickly been forgotten by the public.

by Anonymousreply 196January 29, 2015 12:22 AM

oh dear ^ except that never happened

by Anonymousreply 197January 29, 2015 12:38 AM

I've always thought he was gay and he's married to a well known Hollywood lesbian...or at least I thought she was.

I swear, he and Jimmy Fallon are in love.

by Anonymousreply 198January 29, 2015 12:45 AM

R197 what are you talking about? That video incident was real and he apologized for it to save face.

by Anonymousreply 199January 29, 2015 1:23 AM

I bet Fallon has never even fucked him, they are just giggling girlfriends.

by Anonymousreply 200January 30, 2015 10:59 AM

Wonder if they ever bumped pussies

by Anonymousreply 201January 30, 2015 11:33 AM

Timberlake is as straight as Mario Cantone.

by Anonymousreply 202January 31, 2015 9:46 PM

Jussy pose kissing his wife's preg belly, still manages to look like he's sucking cock.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203February 2, 2015 10:48 AM

He should feel embarrassed. What do these closeted and bearding stars think? Do they ever feel like they should stop with the bullshit?

by Anonymousreply 204February 2, 2015 4:21 PM

I won`t even comment what the picture at R203 looks like...

by Anonymousreply 205February 2, 2015 4:32 PM

Cootchie cootchie coo

by Anonymousreply 206February 12, 2015 12:50 AM

it is so off pudding to hear remarks about this obviously talented straight happily marriad man who is very talented and clearly in love with women. hewas destroyed when. britaney cheated on him because of his tiny wiener. and no im ot getting paid to right this stuff

by Anonymousreply 207February 12, 2015 1:15 AM

[quote]it is so off pudding

Vanilla, of course!

by Anonymousreply 208February 13, 2015 1:36 AM

I have no doubt that he's gay...his acting career makes it impossible for him or his wife to come out.

by Anonymousreply 209February 13, 2015 4:28 AM

Like Joel Grey, he'll come out when he's in his 80s.

by Anonymousreply 210February 13, 2015 7:50 PM

It's a lot harder to stay in the closet now than when Timberlake was coming up. How many years can he refuse to socialize unless everyone else's phone is confiscated?

by Anonymousreply 211February 14, 2015 6:54 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212March 1, 2015 4:36 PM

What acting career?

by Anonymousreply 213June 26, 2015 7:13 PM

no

by Anonymousreply 214August 14, 2017 6:14 AM

LMAO not one story etc. Just what you 'THINK' lame.

by Anonymousreply 215August 14, 2017 6:19 AM

Don't you think if he was gay, he'd have been all over me?

by Anonymousreply 216August 14, 2017 7:17 AM

R216, no way girl, he knows you were the fall guy for Lou!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217April 7, 2020 12:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!