Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Any dish on Barrett Foa?

I always found him kinda hot, though I know he's not the butchest number around. Obviously gay, but what else do any of you know? Single? Nice guy? Big dong? Oh, I know that he's a Park Ave boy. Any of his ex's around to give us the lowdown?

by Anonymousreply 37February 22, 2019 1:47 PM

I would fuck him six ways to Sunday. I think he's great.

by Anonymousreply 1June 9, 2014 2:16 AM

Really sweet and very talented. Best teeth in the business. Uncut.

by Anonymousreply 2June 9, 2014 2:30 AM

He's just a simple man trying to make his way in the universe.

by Anonymousreply 3June 9, 2014 2:32 AM

How do you know he's uncut?

by Anonymousreply 4June 9, 2014 2:33 AM

He is uncut. Also a trust fund baby. Claims to be straight.

by Anonymousreply 5June 9, 2014 2:35 AM

He doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 6June 9, 2014 2:36 AM

He didn't claim to be straight when he was fucking his way through the boys of Broadway back during his NYC days.

by Anonymousreply 7June 9, 2014 5:06 AM

He's back in NYC doing "Buyer & Cellar" Off-Broadway.

by Anonymousreply 8June 10, 2014 6:13 AM

Wealthy family. Trust fund kid. Went to Dalton. Openly gay when doing theater in NYC. Notorious serial monogamist. He would date hot chorus boys intensely for a limited period of time. This would climax when he took the boys to his parent's palatial home.. and then he would dump them. He did the same thing many, many times that it became a joke.

If he's pretending to be straight now, I don't think there's any way to un-ring that bell.

by Anonymousreply 9June 10, 2014 6:53 AM

He was one of Jabba the Hut's best bounty hunters.

by Anonymousreply 10June 10, 2014 7:13 AM

He was John Tartaglia's replacement in AVENUE Q for a time. He learned to manipulate and work those puppets brilliantly - no easy feat.

He was the best Mordred at the Paper Mill CAMELOT many years ago. He was clad in tight black leather from head to toe and spoke with a Scottish burr. He was perfectly creepy and dangerously sexy.

I think he actually did a toothpaste commercial at one time.

(What is Tartaglia up to these days?)

by Anonymousreply 11June 10, 2014 8:47 AM

This guy is a major, major asshole. I used to work for a company he sometimes frequented and he was an absolute rude jerk to anyone who worked there. And, no it was not a brothel, bathhouse, or massage parlor. Guy is a waste of space.

by Anonymousreply 12June 10, 2014 8:57 AM

I just know him as Ari's new assistant on ENTOURAGE, after Lloyd was upgraded to agent in the latter seasons. He really looked hot on that show, so I looked him up on IMDb to see who played him. When I discovered his name and Googled him, he didn't look so hot in everyday life. He has major gayface! But he looked yummy on ENTOURAGE, especially in that business suit.

by Anonymousreply 13June 10, 2014 9:14 AM

R3, God bless your nerdy little heart.

by Anonymousreply 14June 10, 2014 11:35 AM

Isn't he on NCIS: LA right now? If he's the guy I'm thinking of, he's adorable and openly gay..

by Anonymousreply 15June 10, 2014 1:56 PM

Came close to getting cast as Justin on the US "Queer as Folk" before they ended up going with Randy Harrison. (I wish they'd gone with Foa, I think he's ten times hotter than Harrison.)

by Anonymousreply 16June 10, 2014 6:14 PM

[quote]What is Tartaglia up to these days?

He has a weekly radio show on Sirius/XM's Broadway channel.

[quote] Sunday Funday with John Tartaglia. Sundays 2 - 8 pm ET. Tony & Emmy Nominee John Tartaglia hosts a weekly show “Sunday Fun Day with John Tartaglia” playing his favorite showtunes & sharing stories from his many Broadway experiences in Avenue Q, Shrek, and Beauty & The Beast.

by Anonymousreply 17June 10, 2014 7:12 PM

[quote]Isn't he on NCIS: LA right now? If he's the guy I'm thinking of, he's adorable and openly gay..

Yes, he is. He's the nerdy computer guy. There was a blind item saying someone would come out at the Tony Awards, everyone was saying Bradley Cooper. I thought it would be someone a lot more low key and less famous, like Barrett. Then again.. nobody came out, so who knows. The BI was probably fake anyway.

by Anonymousreply 18June 10, 2014 7:29 PM

his bf is a tv writer Chad Hodge

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 10, 2014 7:34 PM

R19, is this true? how do you know? If so, good for them, but meh.. boyfriend is not that hot. He could have done better.

by Anonymousreply 20June 11, 2014 6:18 PM

I saw him once in a large group of people. He was ok, but a little self-satisfied. I thought about how satisfying it might be to fuck him up the shitter real aggressively. Bet that would wipe that cocky grin off his face.

by Anonymousreply 21June 14, 2014 3:15 AM

He's gorgeous so why shouldn't he be a little self-satisfied? Or as normal people call it: confidence.

by Anonymousreply 22June 14, 2014 3:45 AM

Please don't use "shitter". That term is crass. Use butthole, asshole, anus, or boipussy.

by Anonymousreply 23June 14, 2014 3:47 AM

There is no way that Barrett is claiming to be straight. R5 completely made that up.

by Anonymousreply 24June 14, 2014 4:36 AM

Or bunghole. Don't forget bunghole.

by Anonymousreply 25June 14, 2014 4:36 AM

There's a difference between "confidence" and "asshole." Barrett Foa is an asshole, and it's directly related to his having grown up in wealth and privilege.

by Anonymousreply 26June 14, 2014 4:38 AM

Does Foa wear a boa? I'd lick his shitter if he wore one.

by Anonymousreply 27June 14, 2014 5:30 AM

[all posts by racist flame-bait shit-stain removed.]

by Anonymousreply 28June 14, 2014 5:32 AM

I don't think you can refer to Barrett Foa's mussy as a "shitter" because I refuse to believe that any shit comes out of that gorgeous rich blond body.

by Anonymousreply 29June 15, 2014 6:04 AM

What about farts, R29?

by Anonymousreply 30June 15, 2014 6:16 AM

I can't believe someone thinks Barrett Foa is "gorgeous." He has a dog face. The only reason he got all those chorus boys is because of his big dick.

by Anonymousreply 31June 15, 2014 6:42 AM

I thought the same thing r29. But, without giving any details, I was once with him and a group of other people for a long day. As he was leaving the bathroom at one point, he sprayed it with air freshener. But I trust he cleaned his rich, blond shitter scrupulously in case he had cum-pany there later.

by Anonymousreply 32June 21, 2014 3:02 AM

great legs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33July 25, 2016 1:43 PM

Interesting to read this after he came out.

by Anonymousreply 34February 22, 2019 1:38 PM

He was just on will and grace

by Anonymousreply 35February 22, 2019 1:42 PM

Where’s a pic of the dick

by Anonymousreply 36February 22, 2019 1:42 PM

R35 And he just came out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37February 22, 2019 1:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!