Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ryan Phillippe says he is CUT

This interview is actually about a year or so old, but it doesn't seem to have made the rounds yet.

For several years Ryan was supposedly rumored to be uncut on the Internet, although there was never any confirmation for it.

In this clip from The Eric Andre Show, Ryan is asked if he still has his foreskin, and he says "No".

Considering Ryan was born in the 1970's when the circ rates for white boys were around 90%, it's not that surprising.

The exchange happens at about 3 or 4 minutes into this video clip:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42August 2, 2020 9:38 AM

Thank heavens for TV and movie makeup. Still, it will take me a long time to do Ryan Phillippe again.

by Anonymousreply 1May 23, 2014 8:03 AM

What, R1?

by Anonymousreply 2May 23, 2014 10:29 AM

Makes him even hotter!

by Anonymousreply 3May 23, 2014 11:35 AM

Of course he's cut, duh. What sort of weirdo isn't? I have never seen an uncut peen and I am a straight female who has seen my share. I don't know anyone who's even had an uncut bf or husband.

by Anonymousreply 4May 23, 2014 11:47 AM

Well, that's a relief.

by Anonymousreply 5May 23, 2014 12:19 PM

Can't you just picture it, like a little blonde cherub laying its chubby little head on a bed of golden curls? Adorable.

by Anonymousreply 6May 23, 2014 12:24 PM

Sorry, no, R6. I just [italic]can't[/italic] sit here thinking about it for any longer than this. Oh, WTF. Do you think it's short and fat? I think it's short and fat. And his curls are probably darker than "golden."

by Anonymousreply 7May 23, 2014 12:33 PM

Well it has been interesting to find this out. We've known the circ status of other male celebs for years, but for some reason this one was a long time in coming.

by Anonymousreply 8May 23, 2014 12:53 PM

With Ryan, it's all about the ass.

by Anonymousreply 9May 23, 2014 1:09 PM

[quote]I am a straight female who has seen my share

You're a whore, darling.

by Anonymousreply 10May 23, 2014 1:46 PM

One man's whore is Datalounge's hero.

by Anonymousreply 11May 23, 2014 2:34 PM

I think we all kind of sensed that Ryan Phillippe wasn't the Shar-Pei tool in the shed.

by Anonymousreply 12May 23, 2014 2:49 PM

That was excellent, R12.

by Anonymousreply 13May 23, 2014 2:53 PM

Sorry to hear than Ryan has been mutilated. Hope he spared his son from the unnecessary scalpel.

by Anonymousreply 14May 23, 2014 7:50 PM

It's nice to know that Ryan's parents loved him enough to do the proper thing and chop off that unnecessary extra skin. Foreskin is like a skin tag. Useless and unnecessary.

by Anonymousreply 15May 23, 2014 7:58 PM

He won't have to worry about smegma.

by Anonymousreply 16May 23, 2014 8:16 PM

Thank God for the sanity and truth of R15 and R16. So refreshing and good after the miasma emanating from R14.

by Anonymousreply 17May 23, 2014 8:26 PM

[quote]Of course he's cut, duh. What sort of weirdo isn't?

You must be new here. Our resident Genital Mutilation Troll's name speaks for itself. Also, New Age-y fraus these days are increasingly rejecting the procedure because of the "trauma" it causes an infant (never mind the copious evidence that infants can't even *process* pain in their brains). Finally, we have plenty of queens on here who fetishize "uncut Latin pinga."

by Anonymousreply 18May 23, 2014 8:37 PM

What's mutilated about the trolls R18 discusses are their brains. They fail to see the beauty of the normal, circumcised penis, especially beautiful when it grows to full, smegma-free cockhood.

by Anonymousreply 19May 23, 2014 8:44 PM

"Of course he's cut, duh. What sort of weirdo isn't?"

Sweetheart, I think your dickie is cutting of circulation to your pre-puss.

by Anonymousreply 20May 23, 2014 8:45 PM

Tiresome debate.

Delete this thread and ban all those who perpetuate this silly argument, from both sides.

by Anonymousreply 21May 23, 2014 8:50 PM

I'm sorry but there is nothing beautiful about a cock with a sweater on.

by Anonymousreply 22May 23, 2014 9:09 PM

Like a spiral-sliced ham on the 4th of July...

by Anonymousreply 23May 23, 2014 10:45 PM

One of these days hopefully sooner rather than later, this barbaric genital cutting will not exist as is the case in most of the world. Even in the U.S. the more sane, rational people know that cutting is unnecessary and wrong and no longer do it.

by Anonymousreply 24May 23, 2014 11:21 PM

Eventually, someone will get so fucking sick of R24, he will stuff R24's mouth so full of freshly-rendered foreskins, R24 will choke to death. I, for one, can hardly wait.

by Anonymousreply 25May 23, 2014 11:24 PM

I second that sentiment re:R24. Uncut dicks are UGLY. Women hate that and from what I've read here, men don't much care for them either, so R24 you are shit out of luck dude.

by Anonymousreply 26May 24, 2014 4:37 AM

Eric Andre is much sexier than late 90s male RealDoll Ryan Phillippe. Presumably also cut, sorry boys.

by Anonymousreply 27May 24, 2014 4:42 AM

Uncut guys are gross!

by Anonymousreply 28May 24, 2014 4:45 AM

Eric Andre is definitely cut. He not only told Joan Rivers he was cut in a previous interview, but showed his cut cock on another show.

by Anonymousreply 29May 24, 2014 4:46 AM

[quote]Of course he's cut, duh. What sort of weirdo isn't? I have never seen an uncut peen and I am a straight female who has seen my share. I don't know anyone who's even had an uncut bf or husband.

While it is certainly the case that cut guys are the large majority in America, there are quite a few uncut guys out there. It's not THAT unusual to come across one, so there must be a few somewhere in your neighborhood.

by Anonymousreply 30May 24, 2014 4:47 AM

R25 marry me!

by Anonymousreply 31May 24, 2014 4:56 AM

[quote]Even in the U.S. the more sane, rational people know that cutting is unnecessary and wrong and no longer do it.

Unnecessary? Did it pass your notice that the odds of contracting HIV plummet among circumsized men?

by Anonymousreply 32May 24, 2014 5:05 AM

R32. Yeah, right. If you followed up on those studies, they are deeply flawed. Besides, did it pass your notice that the statistic to which you refer only applies to women who are HIV-poz passing the virus onto men. And it only applies to Africa where the transmission rate is entirely different. Other studies were done in the U.S. and there is no difference in the rate of HIV transmission between cut and uncut men...circumcision solves nothing.

And perhaps it escaped you that the U.S. has a high cut rate and also one of the highest HIV rates in the world. Whereas, Europe has a very low percentage rate of men who are circumcised and also has a low HIV rate.

You want to avoid HIV--use a condom.

by Anonymousreply 33May 24, 2014 5:23 AM

Could we focus more on discussing what Ryan's cut cock looks like rather than on the medical debate?

by Anonymousreply 34May 24, 2014 5:34 AM

Ryan talked about his cock on the Howard Stern Show. He said that he has a nice dick, a little above average. He didn't really go into further details, but he didn't shy away from the question. Howard asked him if he was 9 inches and Ryan said no.

by Anonymousreply 35May 24, 2014 5:47 AM

But I think Howard forgot to ask Ryan at the time whether he was cut or uncut, yes, R35?

by Anonymousreply 36May 24, 2014 5:56 AM

I love you, R23.

by Anonymousreply 37May 24, 2014 1:29 PM

I wonder if Reese prefers snipped guys?

by Anonymousreply 38May 25, 2014 5:43 AM

Why wouldn't she, R38? Everyone else does.

by Anonymousreply 39May 25, 2014 5:37 PM

Oh c'mon, like Reese was going to put in the effort to unwrap Ryan each time in the bedroom.

by Anonymousreply 40May 25, 2014 6:31 PM

Thank god he doesn't have some stank cheese dick

by Anonymousreply 41August 2, 2020 9:26 AM

OP, he's not gonna fuck ya so why do you care.

by Anonymousreply 42August 2, 2020 9:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!