Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Jimmy Fallon the first gay late night talk show host?

Do we hate him for being a closet case.

by Anonymousreply 134November 7, 2020 8:50 PM

I'm not new here, and I've heard speculation about Jimmy and Justin, but I just don't see the evidence.

by Anonymousreply 1February 7, 2014 9:51 AM

Jimmy Fallus is notorous on Recon

by Anonymousreply 2February 7, 2014 9:58 AM

[quote]Do we hate him for being a closet case.

No. We hate him because he's a profoundly unfunny cuntfuck douchenozzle.

by Anonymousreply 3February 7, 2014 12:41 PM

Wanda Sykes had a nighttime talk show.

by Anonymousreply 4February 7, 2014 12:50 PM

Jimmy Fallon is NOT gay! He is happily married and has a child! Do not be so dense. Before he was married he had PLENTY of sex with women and they really enjoyed it. So STOP with all this.

by Anonymousreply 5February 7, 2014 12:58 PM

He's really cute when he's bantering with the Roots

Otherwise he's just a bore

by Anonymousreply 6February 7, 2014 1:24 PM

[quote] Do we hate him for being a closet case.

Not as much as we hate you for not having a question mark at the end of a question.

by Anonymousreply 7February 7, 2014 1:28 PM

[quote] Jimmy Fallus is notorous on Recon

In English, please?

by Anonymousreply 8February 7, 2014 1:28 PM

He's way too silly. He's like a 14 year old nerdy brother who lives to be the cool kid but fails. He has no poise.

And yeah, he's not funny.

by Anonymousreply 9February 7, 2014 1:38 PM

[quote]Jimmy Fallon is NOT gay! He is happily married and has a child!

With Drew Barrymore's longtime lesbian lover and business partner.

by Anonymousreply 10February 7, 2014 1:49 PM

Wanda Sykes was the first gay late night talk show host.

by Anonymousreply 11February 7, 2014 2:50 PM

1990s Arsenio Hall...

by Anonymousreply 12February 7, 2014 3:06 PM

Johnny Carson, Jack Paar - at least in private.

by Anonymousreply 13February 7, 2014 3:24 PM

Jimmy Fallon is straight. STRAIGHT to the PUSSY!

by Anonymousreply 14February 7, 2014 5:01 PM

Which would be the better word to describe Jimmy Fallon's humor?

Puerile?

Sophomoric?

Booger-eating baboonish?

by Anonymousreply 15February 7, 2014 5:05 PM

I just read the VF profile and I officially love Jimmy. He can parody musicians like Neil Young and Bruce Springsteen and have them love it so much that they join him.

He is entirely sincere and loyal. He insisted they bring the Tonight Show back to New York so he could keep The Roots as house band.

[quote]In his recent memoir, Mo’ Meta Blues, Ahmir “Questlove” Thompson, the drummer and leader of Late Night’s house band, the Roots, described how infectiously disarming a presence Fallon was when he wooed the group to be on the program full-time. “It hadn’t even been ten minutes and he was already able to get everybody loose and joking—no small feat, since we were a fairly guarded band,” Questlove wrote. “From that first meeting, Jimmy had the ability to turn us all into thirteen-year-olds. The spirit of J. M. Barrie is in him.”

OP is confusing his Peter Pan "never grew up" innocence with being gay. Silly OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 7, 2014 5:10 PM

Comedians who are also "musicians" are deeply irksome.

by Anonymousreply 17February 7, 2014 5:15 PM

[quote]Comedians who are also "musicians" are deeply irksome.

He would never claim to be a musician. Just a fan.

by Anonymousreply 18February 7, 2014 5:20 PM

He seems to work awfully hard for the laughs.

by Anonymousreply 19February 7, 2014 5:31 PM

He's not gay. He's just not funny - I chalk it up to straight people humor. Sometimes I just shake my head and shrug my shoulders when I see what gets laughs and cheers.

Better than Leno though - by miles. Hated that phony phobe.

by Anonymousreply 20February 7, 2014 5:32 PM

How could you possibly forget Merv Griffin?

by Anonymousreply 21February 7, 2014 5:38 PM

Jesus Christ, Fallon's shills are putting in overtime on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 22February 7, 2014 7:35 PM

Gay's looking good - the child was by surrogate!

by Anonymousreply 23February 7, 2014 7:39 PM

Why do some gays think that everyone is gay? Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake? Sometimes it is embarassing to be gay.

by Anonymousreply 24February 7, 2014 8:00 PM

He was very gay in his early SNL days. Ask any NYU student. He got straighter as he got famous. It happens.

by Anonymousreply 25February 8, 2014 12:31 AM

[quote]Jesus Christ, Fallon's shills are putting in overtime on this thread.

Right, hon. That's it. No one could possibly like the guy.

by Anonymousreply 26February 8, 2014 12:56 AM

[quote]Why do some gays think that everyone is gay?

How stupid does someone have to be to make a claim like this?

by Anonymousreply 27February 8, 2014 1:00 AM

R26 is shocked that anyone could ever think Justin Timberlake is gay!

by Anonymousreply 28February 8, 2014 3:22 AM

Quit your wishful thinking you old queens and young twinks. Contrary to what you may think, the majority of homos are about as str8 as Richard Simmons.

by Anonymousreply 29February 8, 2014 3:41 AM

A few years ago he was sued for hiring only female crew members. What closet case chooses to surround himself with females only? No one, that's who. Verdict: Possibly bi but not gay. Case dismissed.

by Anonymousreply 30February 8, 2014 3:48 AM

Where is the proof? You can't go off just mannerisms!!

by Anonymousreply 31February 8, 2014 4:08 AM

To avoid temptation and potential sexual harassment, R33!

by Anonymousreply 32February 8, 2014 4:23 AM

Oh, Scott at R28, that's a total phall... that is, fallacy.

You can't tell from an actor's early interviews that he's gay. Likable fey actors can't teach themselves to sound like straight bros.

How dare you, sir? You have besmirched our... that is, not cool, dude.

by Anonymousreply 33February 8, 2014 4:29 AM

I don't hate Jimmy Fallon because he's a closet case. I don't know if he is.

However, I don't like Jimmy Fallon at all because he's a goofball and cannot conduct an interview to save his life. He utterly sucks as a host. I don't give a fuck that he tweets or that he's a social media goon and knows the latest shitty music by nobodies.

He doesn't know the first thing about interviewing guests. On the other hand, most of today's talk show guests don't know how to talk. They're only there to promote their next crappy movie and ramble mindlessly with a host who's just like them.

by Anonymousreply 34February 8, 2014 5:41 AM

Justin Timberlake is not gay

by Anonymousreply 35February 8, 2014 7:49 AM

[quote]How stupid does someone have to be to make a claim like this?

An extremely easy claim to make R30 if you've ever read this board.

by Anonymousreply 36February 8, 2014 11:53 AM

What gay rumors are there?

by Anonymousreply 37February 9, 2014 11:24 AM

NBC will probably give him a year and then do a makeover on the format.

by Anonymousreply 38February 10, 2014 3:43 AM

R37 His interview skills are lacking but I enjoy the other parts the show.

by Anonymousreply 39February 10, 2014 3:49 AM

It IS true that so many gays here want EVERYONE to be gay. There is no evidence, anecdotal or otherwise that Fallon is gay. Just some vague gossip stemming from wishful thinking. I don't care either way but it is so silly to ASSUME he is gay. Why would the OP DO that?

I am not a paid shill, either. I just think he is very talented and funny and look forward to his breathing fresh life into The Tonight Show.

by Anonymousreply 40February 10, 2014 3:54 AM

I slept with Jimmy last night, r43. Is that enough proof for you?

by Anonymousreply 41February 10, 2014 4:23 AM

Oh, you poor thing. You really struck out, R43.

1. He's one of the worst interviewers on any talk show so that speaks to his talent.

2. He tries so very, very hard to be funny and fails. Real comics don't have to try so hard, it comes naturally.

3. Beard!

by Anonymousreply 42February 10, 2014 4:23 AM

You see it a lot on here. Everyone is gay, but Clint Eastwood and Woody Allen.

by Anonymousreply 43February 10, 2014 4:34 AM

He pings to me, he can be funny at times but he has writers who writes the jokes, he doesn't write all of them.

I agree that he's horrible at interviews, he's basically gushing all over his guests. The guests then basically utter the same drivel during the promo tour, not interesting at all.

I dislike david letterman but at least his questions are not 100% predictable and gets his guests to disclose new info. But he is horrible to watch.

by Anonymousreply 44February 10, 2014 4:41 AM

In the few pics I've seen of his wife, she wasn't very attractive. At all.

by Anonymousreply 45February 10, 2014 4:52 AM

England has some out gay night time talk show hosts like Alan Carr and Graham Norton.

by Anonymousreply 46February 10, 2014 4:59 AM

R49 * and Irish

by Anonymousreply 47February 10, 2014 5:04 AM

R45, "poor thing?" Really??? Ironic. Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one.

by Anonymousreply 48February 10, 2014 9:56 AM

He's certainly not the first, but I honestly believe Fallon is gay (and SWF on the verge confirmed it). I don't believe he will ever come out, per Lorne's advice.

I wonder what movies/TV roles he auditioned for that he didn't get prior to his hosting gig. Anyone know?

I think he's very talented and enjoy him.

by Anonymousreply 49February 10, 2014 10:48 AM

All signs point to his wife being Drew Barrymore's long-term lesbian partner. (Yes, I know they have a film company together.)

by Anonymousreply 50February 10, 2014 10:51 AM

I think Jack Paar might have been a closet case, although there was ONLY the closet back in those days. And I would bet that Johnny Carson dabbled in the homosex, too, although he took that secret to the grave, of course.

by Anonymousreply 51February 10, 2014 11:01 AM

I think his wife is attractive.

What did swf say about him?

by Anonymousreply 52February 10, 2014 11:18 AM

[quote]There is no evidence, anecdotal or otherwise that Fallon is gay. Just some vague gossip stemming from wishful thinking.

So true, so true. All gay men spend their days wishing for hot Fallon cock.

by Anonymousreply 53February 10, 2014 11:31 AM

R56, don't kid yourself. There are probably few DL posters who would turn down some "hot Fallon cock." Not that he is so "hot" but a lot of DL posters are kinda desperate people. Been on this site long? Some scary berries posting here.

by Anonymousreply 54February 10, 2014 11:35 AM

I'm not saying I don't find Fallon cute in a mentally challenged teddy bear sort of way, just that I don't think the rumors are based on wishful thinking. He pings, that's all.

by Anonymousreply 55February 10, 2014 11:41 AM

He dated Winona back when he was on SNL. Can you really see Noni bearding for anyone? I can't.

by Anonymousreply 56February 10, 2014 11:41 AM

He seems really sweet.

by Anonymousreply 57February 10, 2014 11:55 AM

R45 nailed it.

BTW, Whoppi "I'm straight" Goldberg once had a late night chat show.

by Anonymousreply 58February 10, 2014 1:25 PM

On the other hand, Johnny Carson was a bad interviewer and his comedy sketches got old in the late 1970s. That is, when he showed up -- Carson worked less than 25 weeks a year.

by Anonymousreply 59February 10, 2014 1:27 PM

When he gets fired, will he blame it on Leno?

by Anonymousreply 60February 11, 2014 1:29 AM

check out the full first-week "Tonight Show" lineup below:

Monday, Feb. 17: Guest Will Smith and musical guest U2

Tuesday, Feb. 18: Guests Jerry Seinfeld, Kristen Wiig and musical guest Lady Gaga

Wednesday, Feb. 19: Guest Bradley Cooper and musical guest Tim McGraw

Thursday, Feb. 20: Guests First lady Michelle Obama, Will Ferrell and musical guest Arcade Fire

Friday, Feb. 21: Guest Justin Timberlake. Timberlake will also serve as musical guest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61February 11, 2014 2:40 AM

Both Jimmy and Winona both state they never dated, but they did live near each other in Gramercy Park.

Also, what do you make of this?

According to a 2006 article in The New York Times, actor Jimmy Fallon is sold a pair of neighboring apartments at 34 Gramercy Park East. The asking price was $3.75 million for the units. Mr. Fallon bought into the building in 2002, when he paid about $850,000 for a one-bedroom apartment on the seventh floor with a view of Gramercy Park. Then in 2004 Mr. Fallon's neighbor across the hall died and her family decided to sell her three-bedroom apartment. Mr. Fallon bought it for $1.5 million.

From a website: In 2006, Fallon was thinking about moving out and putting his two seventh-floor units on the market for $3.75M. In 2010, he changed his mind completely and bought another $1.35M apartment on the eighth floor of NYC's oldest cooperative.

*** He got married in 2007.

He and his wife have (probably) lived separately since 2007, and even if he combines his two 7th floor apartments, she can still live on the 8th floor.

John Barrymore owned an apartment at No. 36. Not sure if Drew Barrymore still owns it?

by Anonymousreply 62February 11, 2014 6:42 AM

Sorry, one of the paragraphs doesn't make sense (even though it was copied from website):

This makes more sense:

THE actor Jimmy Fallon is selling a pair of neighboring apartments at 34 Gramercy Park East, an ornate red-brick and terra cotta building that has the distinction of being the city's oldest surviving co-op. He is asking $3.75 million for the units.

One purchased 2002 (7th floor), one purchased 2004 (7th floor). He listed for $3.75 then decided not to sell, or combine, and purchased the 3rd on the 8th floor in 2010.

by Anonymousreply 63February 11, 2014 6:53 AM

Are NBC execs sitting there wondering if they screwed up again with The Tonight Show?

by Anonymousreply 64February 12, 2014 10:41 PM

Why would they be

by Anonymousreply 65February 13, 2014 1:49 AM

Any sneak peeks at the set for the new Tonight show?

by Anonymousreply 66February 14, 2014 6:14 PM

Is he worse then Merv? I mean he has a wife and baby...I watch Jimmy but his and Justine's bearding routine is on my nerves.

by Anonymousreply 67February 14, 2014 6:20 PM

Jimmy makes me laugh with him but why his agent decided he had to be in the closet, I don't know. It's stupid...

by Anonymousreply 68February 14, 2014 6:33 PM

Jimmy Fallon is sooooo gay... Definitely gay but sadly NOT funny or interesting or entertaining at all.. don't know how he got that gig. Maybe he sucked some guys ****?

by Anonymousreply 69September 18, 2014 2:23 AM

I don't hate him. He can come out when he's darn good and ready.

by Anonymousreply 70September 18, 2014 2:54 AM

Fallon is a hottie. I hope he's gay. Mmmm

by Anonymousreply 71September 18, 2014 3:57 AM

R5, your fraufishiness is showing.

by Anonymousreply 72September 18, 2014 4:15 AM

I LOVE R3!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 73September 19, 2014 4:41 AM

R15,

How does two-time Emmy winner for guest actor in a comedy series, for [italic]Saturday Night Live[/italic], sound to you?

by Anonymousreply 74September 19, 2014 9:44 AM

R69 is probably on the right track.

by Anonymousreply 75September 20, 2014 12:25 AM

He's a flaming fairy, and it's time he admitted his ass-tossing to the world

by Anonymousreply 76October 10, 2014 4:22 AM

too all responding..., get a life!!

by Anonymousreply 77November 2, 2014 5:47 AM

Merv Griffin

by Anonymousreply 78November 2, 2014 5:14 AM

Still honestly believe Fallon is gay. When Jake Gyllenhaal was on, during their water wars, Jimmy looked like he wanted to lick him. There was some real chemistry there. Of course he plays up the drama, but he seemed amped up and seriously turned on. (I did not witness any chemistry with Tom Cruise, the last time I saw water wars.) Water wars just seems like a way for Jimmy to flirt with male guests...

Jimmy's gay, but will never come out...

ICYDK, Jimmy's daughter is his with donor egg and surrogate.

I have a feeling Colbert will trounce Jimmy in late-night ratings and he'll do something stupid in public. Just wait...

by Anonymousreply 79November 2, 2014 6:07 AM

If you gays want him, please be my guest. It's not even a loss for the straights.

by Anonymousreply 80November 2, 2014 6:24 AM

Jimmy seemed hot for Logan Lerman a few weeks ago too.

by Anonymousreply 81November 2, 2014 6:27 AM

Jimmy still loves the bone, but since his daughter was born has stopped kissing his fuck buddies.

by Anonymousreply 82November 2, 2014 6:42 AM

R82 Ooh, do tell more...

by Anonymousreply 83November 2, 2014 7:00 AM

Last night Kidman was on and she said first time she met Jimmy she was interested but he wouldn't even talk to her...so she wondered, "Is he gay?"

I think yes, he's gay but Jimmy acted totally embarrassed that he had made such a bad impression on her. I wondered if it was some story that they had planned together, except he really did act as if he was surprised that she was interested. And Jimmy being Jimmy, he kind of acted like an embarrassed twelve year old.

Did anyone see Fallon last night?

by Anonymousreply 84January 7, 2015 9:10 PM

Oh. I thought Arsenio was the first gay, late night talk show host?

by Anonymousreply 85January 7, 2015 9:15 PM

[quote]How could you possibly forget Merv Griffin?

Was he ever a "late night" talk show host? I thought he was on during daytime hours.

by Anonymousreply 86January 7, 2015 9:29 PM

R56 And why not? (not disagreeing, I'm just wondering why you think this)

by Anonymousreply 87January 7, 2015 9:51 PM

I saw it R84.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88January 7, 2015 9:59 PM

He's not gay, but it is fascinating how he's becoming nearly unwatchable - the barbershop quartets and the rap contests and the dance contests, etc - the LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME WATCH MY VIRAL VIDEO - the aw shucks little ol me I'm just another fan schtick.

I liked him on SNL weekend update with am edgier cohost (first Tina then Amy), but him alone, let alone an hour of him alone sends me into a diabetic coma.

Jimmy Kimmel is Letterman's real heir (the good Letterman from Late Night not the tired Letterman from Late Show) and the only one I enjoy watching, though I'm curious how Colbert will do without being the O 'eilly character - it could go either way -

by Anonymousreply 89January 7, 2015 10:12 PM

His sniveling, so repulsive. He's not a man. He's not even a man-child.

by Anonymousreply 90January 7, 2015 10:14 PM

Fallon is so unwatchable that he beats Leno old ratings, something that poor red haired step child could only dream of.

by Anonymousreply 91January 7, 2015 10:21 PM

This about covers it...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92January 7, 2015 10:21 PM

R91 - why is being a stepchild or having red hair an insult exactly?

by Anonymousreply 93January 7, 2015 10:22 PM

R92, your link causes my computer to log off automatically. What on earth does it say there?

by Anonymousreply 94January 7, 2015 10:26 PM

Evidently Nicole Kidman agrees he's gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95January 7, 2015 10:36 PM

Both Fallon and Nancy Juvonen's children were born by gestational carriers. See Wikipedia.

by Anonymousreply 96January 7, 2015 10:36 PM

I have a problem. Today my co-worker said I have an old shriveled up wrinkled five inch penis.

Well it's true. How'd he find out?

by Anonymousreply 97January 7, 2015 11:16 PM

Jimmy never mentions his wife except in an offhand manner, as if she doesn't really exist. I don't think he lives with his children. There seems to be something kind of off about that whole situation...almost as off as Nicole Kidman was with Tom Cruise and Tom's children. In last nights interview, Nicole completely forgot that she was ever a mother to Tom's children. Hollywood, one very weird place.

by Anonymousreply 98January 8, 2015 1:06 AM

[quote]Hollywood, one very weird place.

Jimmy is in New York r98.

by Anonymousreply 99January 8, 2015 1:28 AM

R91 That sentence makes no sense at all.

by Anonymousreply 100January 8, 2015 1:38 AM

Why is there an SNL alum in the chair that Jack Paar, Steve Allen and Johnny Carson sat in?

I mean, why not just give it to Robin Duke?

by Anonymousreply 101January 8, 2015 1:43 AM

I know that r99 but I meant Hollywood culture or show business.

by Anonymousreply 102January 8, 2015 2:54 AM

"Do we hate him for being a closet case."

I hate that so much.

by Anonymousreply 103January 8, 2015 7:22 AM

Merv was on at 4pm.

by Anonymousreply 104January 8, 2015 11:57 AM

Any good Fallon gossip?

I honestly think he's gay. Wife is involved with Drew Barrymore (they're the real couple).

Jimmy owns 3 apartments in his building in Grammercy. Possibly bought one from Winona Ryder (he didn't date her). He lives in one apartment, wife and two baby daughters (egg donor/surrogate from Texas for Winnie; not sure about new baby) probably live in another apartment with nanny. Third apartment for Jimmy's parents when they visit (or have moved in).

I did see Nicole Kidman on the other night--and the timing--2005, all sounded right. She was single, filming Bewitched. He was single, probably had just finished filming Fever Pitch-and it had been a while since he left SNL. (I think on air he said he was on SNL at the time, but that doesn't align with Bewitched.

When I saw this, I was a bit shocked she said she thought he was gay--this seemed to surprise him! But the fake flirting that followed, well, he IS an actor.

I sure would like to know the truth about him...

by Anonymousreply 105January 9, 2015 4:45 AM

It's not just that his wife Nancy is a lesbian, but ALL the women he "dated" during the years prior to The Tonight Show gig were also lesbians. If he were born 15 years later he would have been on Taylor Swift's to do list. I like him a lot, but I can't take much of his show. I watch it maybe one night every two weeks if there's a musical guest I want to see. And I love his chemistry with JT. I could watch those two do their laundry and be entertained.

by Anonymousreply 106January 9, 2015 4:59 AM

I saw that interview last night with Nicole and it looked like awkward flirting and blushing by both parties. i don't think he's that good of an actor!

by Anonymousreply 107January 9, 2015 5:33 AM

R106 Who were the lesbians that he dated? Tara Subkoff? He never dated Winona, right? Just bought the apartment from her?

R106 ITA, I'm not the biggest fan of JT by any means, but their chemistry is palpable. Oh, to be a fly on the wall...

Another question--who are th dudes you think Fallon has hooked up with?

by Anonymousreply 108January 9, 2015 6:16 AM

Was Jimmy/is Jimmy involved with Gerard Bradford?

Every picture/video of them together they're touching, and in every bit where Jimmy falls, Gerard catches him.

Gerard used to tweet strange pictures, and they'd be in Jimmy's new house in the Hamptons or some bro-party/bar they were at together.

by Anonymousreply 109January 9, 2015 6:34 AM

Jimmy, age 20, student film 1995 with Gerard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110January 9, 2015 6:41 AM

It is annoying how someone so talentless and irritating ends up with his own chat show, presumably earning him millions of dollars a year.

by Anonymousreply 111January 9, 2015 5:23 PM

Jimmy isn't interesting enough or smart enough to be gay.

by Anonymousreply 112January 9, 2015 5:25 PM

He's uncut so you know he doesn't wash properly and smells funny "down there."

by Anonymousreply 113January 9, 2015 5:44 PM

Any shirtless pics of him? You can often tell if a guy is gay because they liked to get their nipples sucked. Like you can see Neil Patrick Forehead's husband has squished up deformed nipples, from where Niel suckles them.

by Anonymousreply 114January 9, 2015 5:47 PM

R112 has ever been to a gay bar.

by Anonymousreply 115January 9, 2015 5:48 PM

R114 is an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 116January 9, 2015 6:19 PM

r112, there are an awful lot of uninteresting and stupid gay men. Which is pitiful since we are a superior strain of the human species, overall.

by Anonymousreply 117January 9, 2015 6:25 PM

I remember back in SNL days Michael Musto writing that as long as he had a face Jimmy Fallon had a place to sit. There was a period when he was really sexy. He's starting to look like every middle-aged Irishman and Englishman now.

by Anonymousreply 118January 9, 2015 6:29 PM

He's camp but not gay.

by Anonymousreply 119January 10, 2015 5:03 PM

Gay men are just, men and Jimmy is talented. Is he different then the other talk show host? Yes and some of his routines don't always work but he is talented and I think he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 120January 10, 2015 5:09 PM

lol "Do we hate him for being a closet case. No. We hate him because he's a profoundly unfunny cuntfuck douchenozzle.": +1

by Anonymousreply 121January 13, 2015 4:50 AM

I think the reason this is interesting is that he takes on gay mannerisms. I have gay friends,and so if Jimmy were gay that would be fine, but there's something odd about a guy who wants to keep you guessing like Jimmy does.

by Anonymousreply 122March 3, 2015 7:29 AM

Steve Allen was the first host of The Tonight Show and he liked the mansex.

by Anonymousreply 123March 3, 2015 7:42 AM

Jiminy Flatten sucks, whether it's a clit or a dick, he just sucks. Lorna Michaels is evil for facilitating his suck cess. That pun sucks, The Oscars sucked, Boyhood sucks, Wild sucks, I haven't seen Birdman but I bet it sucks, Russia sucks, Suddenlink sucks, death sucks, winter sucks, summer sucks, yesterday I half watched We're The Millers it fully sucked so they're making another one Jennifer Anuston and Jason Mediocrity are whores Good morning

by Anonymousreply 124March 3, 2015 12:46 PM

I don't care that he is gay.

The true problem is his sophomoric loud frat boy stupid humor--and total lack of talent--in the lame Ellen genre.

Just as she "dances" and deadpans, he has his equally annoying shtick and is totally unwatchable.

We rarely watch anything on NBC, just the Dick Wolf shows. Also hate their news and the Today show.

by Anonymousreply 125March 3, 2015 6:20 PM

...yesterday I half watched We're The Millers it fully sucked so they're making another one..."

We're The Millers DID suck. Everyones' lines were more cute than actually funny. And they're making another one!!? I hope they use better/different writers this time around.

by Anonymousreply 126March 3, 2015 7:07 PM

R125 "lame" Ellen is redundant.

by Anonymousreply 127April 1, 2015 11:37 AM

It's been 2 years since this thread was updated. He's had an extra kid by now! Is Jimmy officially straight?

by Anonymousreply 128July 23, 2017 7:24 AM

I was reading the top end of this thread and then noticed the dates on the posts R128! I came to the end to ask the same thing!

So, is Jimmy Fallon gay or straight?

I'd say he's straight but perhaps someone else knows something I don't...

by Anonymousreply 129July 23, 2017 7:41 AM

I can't see it. How are people getting that he's gay? Is this because he played a gay man (Chuck Wein, Edie Sedgewick's friend) in Factory Girl ?

by Anonymousreply 130July 23, 2017 8:31 AM

"I'm quitting acting and going into medicine."

- Patty Duke backstage after her Emmy win

by Anonymousreply 131November 7, 2020 8:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!