Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

JC Chasez

What do we know about him? Big cock?

by Anonymousreply 302March 2, 2018 11:48 AM

Gay...

Likes them young, but not too young (early 20s is fine)...

Lives off of the generosity of friends...

by Anonymousreply 1February 5, 2014 1:24 AM

How do you know all that, R1?

by Anonymousreply 2February 5, 2014 1:37 AM

He's hotter than Timberwimp and had a superior debut solo album (which, unfortunately, didn't get much airplay).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 5, 2014 1:38 AM

R1 He doens't live off the kindness of others, he's worth around 30 million dollars. lol He was known as the one who saved his money in 'Nsync("because...yes").

R3 Love his solo album. JC had a better voice than Timberflake and was a better dancer. I say had and was because he's given them up. If he wanted to, he could still be both. He danced better than JT in their 90 second reunion tbh.

OP, regarding cocks: supposedly JC is second most well hung of the guys, after Joey, the Italian Stallion. lol There are some concert pictures where little JC makes himself known.

He may not be gay. He's written convincing songs about having sex with women and had a mix of long-term and short-term girlfriends but where there is smoke there is often fire, one would assume he's at least bi-sexual. It's a stereotype but he can be flamey which adds to the feeling there is fire behind the smoke.

Seems to be a mostly good guy. Has a girl group with songwriter/producer Jimmy Harry called Girl Radical. The girls call him Dad. Some of those young women are only 11 or 12 years younger than him, but in 'Nsync they considered JC the dad, because he was responsible and took care of everyone. He wasn't even the oldest member, Chris is 5 years older and Joey is only about 5 months younger.

Some old "smoke":

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 6, 2014 1:42 AM

[quote]There are some concert pictures where little JC makes himself known.

Link.

by Anonymousreply 5February 6, 2014 1:49 AM

He's obviously a butt pirate.

by Anonymousreply 6February 6, 2014 1:53 AM

He has big dick face, but I think he's a bottom.

Doesn't matter to me, though. He's in his 30's and still too cowardly to come out of the closet, even after Lance Bass came out, and didn't suffer any repercussions. In fact, he's become more visible.

JC needs to come out. With a circle of friends like Colton Haynes, Shawn Pyfrom, Zac Quinto, and Matthew Morrison, there's no way in hell that he's NOT gay.

by Anonymousreply 7February 6, 2014 1:55 AM

r4=latinagirl, *giggle*

by Anonymousreply 8February 6, 2014 2:40 AM

R5 I'd love to give you a link, but stupidly, I'm too embarrassed to type it into Google. It's one thing to come across it randomly on a website, it's another to go in search of it. My depravity only goes so far. lol

R8, I'm R4 and I don't know who latinagirl is. If it's because I equivocated about whether he was gay, I don't doubt he could be gay.

It's only that I'm unwilling to claim he definitely is. I think he'll have sex with whoever the mood strikes him to have sex with, whether they are male or female. There were reports JC was bisexual back to the 'Nsync days, mostly from the same people reporting Lance was gay. If they were right about one, no reason to think they weren't right about the other. I'd rather he was gay, bisexuals get no respect from either side.

R7, That circle of friends you mention, almost none of them are out. Why would JC come out based on them? All the more reason for him not to come out, because it would put more of a spotlight on all of them. Morrison is engaged, meaning he wants to remain in the closet.

Everyone's situation is different. Lance was semi-blackmailed into coming out. Lance didn't make the choice solely for himself. He decided take control of the situation so it wouldn't be taken completely out of his hands and he was in what he considered a serious and stable relationship at the time.

I don't think JC's decision has to do with being concerned with his career but with more personal reasons. If he comes out it'll be because it doesn't matter anymore. Anyone who's followed his career knows he doesn't want to be notable for his personal life, he wants to be notable for his work and if he can't be notable for his work, he'd rather not have it.

by Anonymousreply 9February 6, 2014 5:18 AM

Well we know that no one cares about him.

by Anonymousreply 10February 6, 2014 7:24 AM

Bulge pixxx please.

by Anonymousreply 11February 6, 2014 8:00 AM

Before this thread descends any further let us clear one thing up: Matt Morrison is STRAIGHT. He is engaged, he is a notorious womanizer, and LOTS of women have enjoyed having sex with him. Ok, proceed.

by Anonymousreply 12February 6, 2014 1:39 PM

[quote]supposedly JC is second most well hung of the guys, after Joey, the Italian Stallion.

Pics please and thank you.

by Anonymousreply 13February 6, 2014 1:41 PM

[quote]LOTS of women have enjoyed having sex with him

That is difficult to believe regarding Matthew Morrision. Please provide proof, r12.

by Anonymousreply 14February 6, 2014 2:32 PM

[quote]I'd love to give you a link, but stupidly, I'm too embarrassed to type it into Google. It's one thing to come across it randomly on a website, it's another to go in search of it. My depravity only goes so far. lol

This is one of the stupidest things lve ever read on DL.

Shorter answer: "I'm full of shit and peddle bullshit on the Internet because I'm a loser!"

by Anonymousreply 15February 6, 2014 2:36 PM

R15 is spot-on to call out r9 on his faux-shyness bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 16February 6, 2014 2:42 PM

I don't know or really care if he's gay but he was endearingly queeny on that MTV Dance competition show where he was a judge. He seemed to really care about the contestants. He seems like a sweet guy.

by Anonymousreply 17February 6, 2014 2:49 PM

He doesn't look very good. It's not like he's let himself go terribly or anything, it just looks like he doesn't make any effort. Even JT, who has worse features, looks better because he styles himself well, usually (don't like the ironed hair, though). I suppose JC's lack of style might be in reaction to the hideous style he (and others) displayed while in NSync.

by Anonymousreply 18February 6, 2014 3:00 PM

They should test him for AIDS and I bet he's got it.

by Anonymousreply 19February 6, 2014 3:24 PM

good god can no one google?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20February 6, 2014 3:37 PM

r18, I don't think JC really let himself go, its just genetics and getting older. I mean the guy will be 38 this year. JT is also hitting that wall too. They can't be pretty forever.

IMO JC was the most attractive and mature looking member of the band until 2002 or so when JT finally came into his own.

by Anonymousreply 21February 6, 2014 3:49 PM

JC could have had a successful solo career, but this killed any chances of that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 6, 2014 3:56 PM

He was never hot like JT. JT will always win.

by Anonymousreply 23February 6, 2014 3:56 PM

R23? JC was gorgeous, with those high cheekbones, defined jawline, full lips. He still is, I don't know what this crap is. He looks good now too. A recent pic from when he met a fangirl a few weeks ago whilst buying cupcakes for for the youngest Girl Radical's 19th b-day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 6, 2014 10:57 PM

The propensity for wearing caps backwards started at a young age. With Bonus Justin and Britney

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 6, 2014 10:59 PM

High fashion model. :)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26February 6, 2014 11:24 PM

Someone was looking for cock? There are better shots when he's wearing thinner pants but these showed up right away.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27February 6, 2014 11:39 PM

The second one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28February 6, 2014 11:40 PM

YAAASSSSSSSS, R26. She's really werking it in that gif!!

Oooh, nice pic R28. You can clearly see his cock head in that shot. I'd say not hung huge, but very decent.

by Anonymousreply 29February 6, 2014 11:56 PM

R18, Justin doesn't try very hard when he's not "on show" either. One of the funniest things is that JC and Justin dress amazingly alike at times. It's a joke among the Joshtin fans, who like most slash fans have trouble telling fantasy from reality but the similar fashion photo collages can be fun. They wear the same hats. They wear the same type of glasses. Now that Justin is straightening his hair it's the same style as JC's except JC recently started letting his go a little wavy on top again. Last August JC wore a dark shirt with white dots on it, last September JT wore a dark shirt with white dots on it.

by Anonymousreply 30February 7, 2014 12:29 AM

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 7, 2014 12:33 AM

Active participant in the Camp Podwall orgies.

by Anonymousreply 32February 7, 2014 12:38 AM

lol r32

So JC popped JT's cherry right? Is JC to blame for Jussy becoming the insatiable bottom bitch that he is today?

by Anonymousreply 33February 7, 2014 12:42 AM

^ I would like to know how it goes down between them two these days

by Anonymousreply 34February 7, 2014 1:13 AM

JC is adorable. Always has been and still is.

by Anonymousreply 35February 7, 2014 2:20 AM

I used to love the song "Come To Me" from his solo album for the "Sunglasses at Night" sample, but mostly for this line:

[italic]When I'm all alone, I lie awake and masturbate...[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 36February 9, 2014 12:31 AM

Doesn't look like he has a big cock to me.

by Anonymousreply 37February 9, 2014 1:18 AM

How do nsync fangirls claim to know the cock size of all the guys?

by Anonymousreply 38February 9, 2014 11:15 AM

R38 It's not from fangirls, per se, it's from groupies. There were groupie sites. Some of them were fangirls but the info was often consistent. Joey was the one who was supposed be notably big. JC was more not too big, not too small but just right. How accurate who can say but some of the first reports of Lance being gay came from those places, same with JC being bisexual.

JC's pants fit in an interesting way over the crotch in this one, Latin Grammy's 2001 for the Spanish version of This I Promise You.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39February 9, 2014 5:28 PM

What did the fangirls say about JT's cock? Not much right, he's "picky"

by Anonymousreply 40February 13, 2014 1:55 AM

He fucks bareback so you know he has AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 41February 13, 2014 6:30 AM

All of the stories about JC on Nifty.org said he had a huge, ten inch cock.

by Anonymousreply 42February 13, 2014 12:05 PM

I hear JT is dropping a hot new single.

Damn Jussy drop that hot ass down on my face already.

by Anonymousreply 43February 14, 2014 11:24 AM

He's the best looking one from the group.

by Anonymousreply 44February 16, 2014 4:13 AM

JC was definitely pounding Justin out the frame back in the day

by Anonymousreply 45February 16, 2014 5:35 AM

Terrible teef.

by Anonymousreply 46February 16, 2014 7:59 AM

R46 There isn't anything wrong with his teeth. Years ago they used to be slightly discolored but he's been getting them whitened for years just like almost every other person in the entertainment industry. He doesn't have chiclet teeth, that doesn't mean they are terrible

He has a lovely smile, especially when he gives one of those big grins. It's hard not to smile along.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47February 17, 2014 12:11 AM

Luckiest guy alive, bet Justin was a wild little buttslut.

Full on retard @r47

by Anonymousreply 48February 17, 2014 2:02 AM

Shut up, r41!

by Anonymousreply 49February 17, 2014 2:17 AM

[quote]bet Justin was a wild little buttslut.

Oh my r48, I am on rock just thinking about how insatiable Justin must have been!

by Anonymousreply 50February 17, 2014 2:49 AM

It makes me laugh the way you think Justin is insatiable. It's not only the fraus with vivid imaginations.

The only insatiable thing about Justin Timberlake is his ego.

by Anonymousreply 51February 17, 2014 3:04 AM

Oh that's right because Jussy is asexual of course. All the smart fangirls realize it.

by Anonymousreply 52February 17, 2014 10:10 AM

Didn't his friendship with Chace Crawford spark rumors that they were having bromance/romance?

by Anonymousreply 53February 17, 2014 10:47 AM

Justin isn't asexual but he's not the insatiable little bottom some of you seem to be getting off on. Everything that guy does is coolly calculated.

by Anonymousreply 54February 17, 2014 11:47 PM

I forgot that, R53.

It was a bromance as they seemed really tight. It's the romance that was in debate.

Maybe they were Podwell's early clients so they became friends. Now it's Chace and Joe Mazzello.

But, yeah, "Chacez" was a thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55February 18, 2014 12:02 AM

Is JC bearding again? He trying to return to the game?

R54 how you know about Justin? he is constantly calculating how to act but that doesnt mean he not sexually responsive. He is poppin off. Watch his calculations get fucked up around dudes he into.

by Anonymousreply 56February 18, 2014 12:55 AM

R56 Where did you hear JC was bearding again? Guess it had to start up again sometime. Last I'd heard of him with anyone was about a year ago when his ex GF of 2.5 years answered q's on her Instagram by saying they broke up because she found out he was screwing around constantly.

Chacez were cute. I hope they hooked up at some point.

by Anonymousreply 57February 18, 2014 3:50 AM

Chacez, look at 'em, they were adorable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58February 18, 2014 4:58 AM

Real cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59February 18, 2014 4:59 AM

This was the article that ran with the rumor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60February 18, 2014 5:48 AM

The rumors I'm sure have basis in fact because just look at them, but the cabana story feels like a bad fanfic prompt. If they were going to make shit up, they should have made up something that seemed more realistic.

Old gossip JC from 2004:

...I've never known anyone that said they left dissatisfied, myself included. He does like girls that are dark and well built, but he's not against some meat on the bones as long as it's in the right places and proportions. I don't mean fat, I mean curvy.

Also, I'm pretty sure JC is into guys, but he seems to be a lot more selective. It's more personal. I don't know his deal and I don't ask, just watch and listen, but he definitely has certain people that he lights up around, and I expect they get the full benefit of his attention, if you know what I mean.

by Anonymousreply 61February 18, 2014 6:05 AM

Was JC still fucking Justin in 2004?

by Anonymousreply 62February 18, 2014 9:10 AM

R62 2004 was when Justin stabbed them all in the back after they waited and delayed their own projects because he kept saying "just give me six more months". Then he tells them he isn't feeling it anymore. Not to mention earlier in the year JT's Nipplegate involvement got JC's Pro Bowl performance canceled.

Don't think JC was feeling the JT love all that much in 2004.

Memories of better times

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63February 18, 2014 11:39 PM

JC's been busy. Helping his BFF Autumn throw a surprise wedding a couple weeks ago. Co-producing a new song for Girl Radical. Producing for Blues Traveler and Plain White T's. Went to Elton John's Annual Academy Award viewing party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64March 4, 2014 3:50 AM

Spent time with Lance Bass and Supergirl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65March 4, 2014 3:51 AM

Of course with everyone's "favorite" camp counselor, Eric Podwall. Don't seem to be any pics with Colton or Chase tho, shame.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66March 4, 2014 3:54 AM

Lance Bass is no Nick Lachay who is no Anderson Cooper

by Anonymousreply 67March 4, 2014 4:06 AM

There is a pic of JC and Colton! JC is dressed plainly but his eyes are so blue in person he brings his own color accent. I blame the last girlfriend/beard. He used to still dress a little offbeat until he started going out with her. She's been gone nearly a year, he looks back to fighting weight, started growing his hair out. Maybe his sense of fashion fun will return next? His favorite t-shirts seem to have pink in them. The guy who wore a fur coat, silk shirt and pink snakeskin pants in still in there somewhere, waiting to break free.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68March 4, 2014 5:11 AM

JC has horrible teeth.

by Anonymousreply 69March 4, 2014 9:08 AM

Colton's hair in r68's pic makes him look old. And his outfit makes him look gay.

by Anonymousreply 70March 4, 2014 9:42 AM

JC tends to dress well lately. I like him looking all dapper.

I'm glad the longer hair is making a comeback.

by Anonymousreply 71March 4, 2014 3:19 PM

They look like the perfect gay couple on that photo.

by Anonymousreply 72March 4, 2014 3:37 PM

JC is fucking hot. I love the wide, flat bridge of his nose and his quasi-fetal alcohol syndrome eyes. I do! It sounds like I'm kidding, but I would totally fuck him any way he wanted it.

That "All Day I Dream About Sex" song is a fucking abortion.

by Anonymousreply 73March 4, 2014 4:01 PM

JC's trying to be a good boy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74March 14, 2014 3:25 AM

I liked it when he was a bad boy back in 2004, singing about laying alone and masturbating...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75March 14, 2014 3:30 AM

See, looks like he's even bearding again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76March 14, 2014 3:32 AM

[quote] I love the wide, flat bridge of his nose and his quasi-fetal alcohol syndrome eyes

Shhhaaaaaaaaaaaaddde.

by Anonymousreply 77March 14, 2014 3:37 AM

Live he used to walk his fingers down his body and grab his crotch during Come to Me. There was the other song with the simulated blow job during the dance routine. Female dancer naturally but his stage show wasn't boring.

by Anonymousreply 78March 14, 2014 3:38 AM

R73 Nasty. Untrue too, he's very handsome in person. He looks like his biological mother, same eyes, smile, nose, facial shape. But if it had been the case, it would hardly be something that was his fault.

by Anonymousreply 79March 14, 2014 3:52 AM

JC, in a surprising turn of events after months of saying he didn't care about anything but Girl Radical and years of saying he pretty much had no interest in performing again as a singer, is doing the 50 city North American Arena tour of Jesus Christ Superstar. He's playing Pontius Pilate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80April 7, 2014 11:37 PM

And with no less than Michelle Williams as Mary Magdalene! She's working her way through whore parts of musical theatre, it seems (she's doing Sally Bowles on Broadway at the moment).

by Anonymousreply 81April 8, 2014 1:18 AM

Really? I had no idea she'd played other whores. lol I'm happy for him no matter. He's doing something that involves himself performing, and not just a one off for a friend. Might be the start of a new phase of him becoming a singer and performer again.

by Anonymousreply 82April 8, 2014 3:02 AM

The beauty that was the heart of nsync.

by Anonymousreply 83May 13, 2014 12:50 PM

You know it, R83. Beautiful voice, beautiful face, just plain beautiful. JC tried to watch out for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 84May 13, 2014 11:41 PM

[all posts by childish idiot removed]

by Anonymousreply 85May 13, 2014 11:52 PM

R84

And JC got burned because of it. He needs to take lessons from Timberlake, learn the art of betrayal and to be completely cutthroat.

by Anonymousreply 86May 17, 2014 2:33 AM

R74 Is he trying to mount a revival of "Altar Boyz"?

by Anonymousreply 87May 17, 2014 3:47 AM

that smile

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88May 28, 2014 1:51 AM

R88 JC seems like a nice guy. Must be getting ready to leave for London for the rehearsals for Jesus Christ Superstar. They've already been working with the vocal coach on singing rehearsals, she posted a picture of herself and JC a couple weeks ago.

Another with the same fan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89May 28, 2014 2:49 AM

I used to have dreams about plugging him and justin timberlake when both of them were in N*sync.

by Anonymousreply 90May 28, 2014 3:24 AM

This link answers the question the OP asked in the opening post. :) A few years ago, Lance Bass answers who he'd Bang, Marry, Kill out of Joey, JC and Justin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91May 28, 2014 5:44 AM

r91 forgot to mention, the answer starts around 1:15

by Anonymousreply 92May 28, 2014 5:46 AM

Thank you, R91. Woof.

by Anonymousreply 93May 28, 2014 5:56 AM

[quote]JC seems like a nice guy.

I know someone who had to deal with him once during the N'Sync days and they said he was the biggest asshole in the group who truly thought he was an A-lister. This person had no reason to lie, so if this is true, then it's no wonder his career went nowhere after N'Sync ended.

Maybe he's humbled himself a bit all these years later.

[quote]Must be getting ready to leave for London for the rehearsals for Jesus Christ Superstar.

Is that stupid show STILL running? Goodness.

by Anonymousreply 94May 28, 2014 6:06 AM

Lol at r86's tale told bitter

In real life justin carried those other dudes' dead weight for years. He was too scared to go out alone so they got paid - fair enough. But can only ride a 14 year old's promise for so long.

JC knew the score, he wouldn't go on without justin. The talentless other 3 have beefed for years about losing their golden dancing ass pony. Must be scared to give up the grudge and face the truth.

by Anonymousreply 95May 28, 2014 12:22 PM

[quote] Must be getting ready to leave for London for the rehearsals for Jesus Christ Superstar.

Why are they rehearsing in London? This production has already done an Arena tour there. Mel C of the Spice Girls played Mary Magdalene and Tim Minchin of Broadway's MATILDA played Judas.

by Anonymousreply 96May 28, 2014 2:21 PM

If Justin started out riding JC's cock then went on to the rest of the industy is JC bitter ?

by Anonymousreply 97May 29, 2014 6:48 PM

OP = JC

by Anonymousreply 98May 29, 2014 6:49 PM

R94, Chasez was in his early 20s during N'Sync's heyday. It's not uncommon for people in their twenties to be assholes.

At any rate, dude is HUNG, so who cares?

by Anonymousreply 99May 29, 2014 6:56 PM

I think r94 is the "someone" he mentions. Maybe JC was having a bad day when you met him, or you were just pretty annoying.

by Anonymousreply 100May 29, 2014 6:56 PM

R99 I know, right? Maybe it's Justin trying to distract because he's bitter Lance let out his *little* secret. The implication of Lance being impressed by JC's cock is that he was unimpressed by Justin's.

R100 Maybe his "friend" was annoying. lol Everyone has a bad day. JC was the perfectionist in the group if he was worried about something he might have been moody or had a fight with his girlfriend or he was feeling insecure and it made him bitchy that day.

R94 The show hasn't run yet in the US. It's a new tour.

by Anonymousreply 101May 29, 2014 11:31 PM

Everyone who matters already knows Justin has a little cock, he rocks it

by Anonymousreply 102May 30, 2014 9:39 AM

JC has a nice bulge

by Anonymousreply 103May 30, 2014 10:20 AM

Maybe JC isn't bearding? Maybe he's *gas* actually bi? I never believed he was fully gay. I think he's into women and men, just like Chace Crawford.

by Anonymousreply 104May 30, 2014 10:52 AM

that should read *gasp* ugh.. sorry.

by Anonymousreply 105May 30, 2014 10:57 AM

jesus christ superstar was cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 106May 30, 2014 10:40 PM

JC won't rise on the third day.

by Anonymousreply 107May 30, 2014 10:41 PM

[quote]JC won't rise on the third day.

After three days of banging Mary Magdalene, he's due for a rest. And they didn't have Viagra back then.

by Anonymousreply 108May 30, 2014 11:01 PM

R105, I read that as a quick burp in between 'he's' and 'bi'.

by Anonymousreply 109May 30, 2014 11:26 PM

[quote]OP = JC

Why don't you go watch your Transformers.

by Anonymousreply 110May 30, 2014 11:36 PM

by Anonymousreply 111May 31, 2014 12:07 AM

LOL! Who knew a has-been like JC had stans like at R99, R100, and R101.

by Anonymousreply 112May 31, 2014 12:18 AM

R112

have you seen or heard JC?

by Anonymousreply 113May 31, 2014 5:58 AM

Let's also consider the possibility that JC is asexual or omnisexual......

by Anonymousreply 114May 31, 2014 7:58 AM

R114

Omnisexual is the most likely.

by Anonymousreply 115May 31, 2014 10:49 AM

JC asexual? He likes sex too much and too many of his rides keep trying to get another pick up for me to believe that. lol Almost every sex rumor speaks of a satisfied partner, whatever else was going on.

R113 It's hard for some people to understand that people might appreciate talent as well as beauty. :) JC is very talented, he truly has an incredible voice. Plus, he's hung too.

Very sad JCS got cancelled, the show looked like a great time and I know JC would have great as Pilate.

by Anonymousreply 116May 31, 2014 6:04 PM

[quote]jesus christ superstar was cancelled.

HA HA!

by Anonymousreply 117May 31, 2014 6:13 PM

^ Joey fat-one

by Anonymousreply 118May 31, 2014 9:25 PM

One of my female friends had sex with JC like two years ago but she was upset when he wouldn't return her calls. It's funny because in high school she was very "goth/anti-establishment" so the thought of her getting fucked by a former boybander was kind of funny. She's definitely bragged about it when we were at parties.

by Anonymousreply 119May 31, 2014 9:30 PM

So JC likes the vagine?

by Anonymousreply 120May 31, 2014 9:31 PM

And R119, details about the sex, body and...

by Anonymousreply 121May 31, 2014 9:36 PM

I 2nd R121 's request.

by Anonymousreply 122June 1, 2014 7:18 AM

I don't remember asking about his dick size or anything. I already know what his body is like - he's slim and toned. I've seen him around before in town.

by Anonymousreply 123June 1, 2014 10:56 AM

The story on JC for as long as I can remember is that he will sleep with men or women, as long as they're pretty. And everyone has always said he's hung.

by Anonymousreply 124June 1, 2014 11:21 AM

He's been in JT's snatch.

by Anonymousreply 125June 1, 2014 1:54 PM

R125 is Justin even up to JC standards?

by Anonymousreply 126June 1, 2014 9:03 PM

What a beautiful man.

by Anonymousreply 127June 4, 2014 1:21 AM

r126 has a great sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 128June 4, 2014 5:24 AM

Sometimes random internet users ID as female and say they slept with JC. IRL have never heard anything about attraction to females.

His GFs look posed, in old pics with JT he looks involved, same with some pics w Chace.

by Anonymousreply 129June 4, 2014 6:11 AM

R128

JC is known for being notoriously picky about partner choices.

by Anonymousreply 130June 4, 2014 7:08 AM

The rest of the cast is probably leaning on JC to get Justin to put up the money, lol...

by Anonymousreply 131June 4, 2014 10:22 AM

R131

Wouldn't be surprised if it is somehow Timberlake's fault the show got cancelled. He's done it before.

by Anonymousreply 132June 4, 2014 12:07 PM

[quote] Wouldn't be surprised if it is somehow Timberlake's fault the show got cancelled. He's done it before.

This could only be typed by Britney Spears' cheeto-stained fingers.

by Anonymousreply 133June 4, 2014 4:10 PM

Joey Fat-one likes Cheetos too.

by Anonymousreply 134June 4, 2014 4:19 PM

Hey Timberlake got JC's first big break cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 135June 4, 2014 4:58 PM

R130 It seems like he'll do almost anyone presentable if a woman fits into his type which is skinny, dark haired, olive skinned, preferably with some Hispanic or Asian but he's said to be pickier about the men.

Let's not be stupid Justin had nothing to do with the cancellation. It's a shame he couldn't have coughed up the dough to save the tour though. He invested in MySpace which no one cares about anymore and which has resorted to "blackmail" trying to lure people back(they are now sending members and former members the old pictures on their servers). If the promoter had stuck with JCS it would have ended up being a success.

by Anonymousreply 136June 4, 2014 10:09 PM

R136

I know it's not Justin's fault. Just like to blame him when possible.

by Anonymousreply 137June 5, 2014 11:38 PM

He's a regular at the Camp Podwall orgies.

by Anonymousreply 138June 6, 2014 12:11 AM

Are you sure he participates? Looks more like an assistant tagging along or a manager.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139June 6, 2014 4:58 AM

JC has been smothered in spam... Justin's fault.

by Anonymousreply 140June 6, 2014 6:42 AM

JC's an original member as one of Podwall's oldest clients. Wouldn't surprise me if he has a stake in the business too. That picture was taken in Australia Jan 2013, JC's girlfriend Kathryn was with him. Not saying he isn't bi or gay and bearding, but she was there.

R123's tale about their female friend having sex with JC was when he was going out with Kathryn between late 2010 & early 2013. The reason she gave on instagram for the break up was she found out he was constantly having sex with other women he barely knew. If true, R123's friend would have been one of them. Kate wasn't exactly an innocent, she didn't mention her own less than stellar behavior but woman scorned and all that.

by Anonymousreply 141June 8, 2014 12:06 AM

Does anyone know how to correctly pronounce JC's last name? I have always wondered that. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 142June 8, 2014 3:08 PM

R143, sha-ZAY

by Anonymousreply 143June 8, 2014 4:16 PM

#MoreJCChasez

by Anonymousreply 144June 10, 2014 7:23 AM

Opposite of JT, not getting fat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145June 11, 2014 11:01 PM

my big cock in his tight tight arse. bro let's make a movie.

by Anonymousreply 146June 11, 2014 11:10 PM

Those V-necks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147June 13, 2014 7:17 PM

Hey fangurls, is JC the one who taught Justin how to ride a chair?

by Anonymousreply 148June 14, 2014 11:36 PM

Could JC be Colton's secret boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 149June 15, 2014 12:12 AM

R149

Nawh man, Justin was naturally gifted.

by Anonymousreply 150June 15, 2014 9:08 AM

still looks good

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151June 19, 2014 8:24 PM

So is he gay or not?

by Anonymousreply 152June 19, 2014 9:51 PM

by Anonymousreply 153June 19, 2014 11:17 PM

JC is a very hot man. Definitely not getting fat.

by Anonymousreply 154June 20, 2014 1:34 AM

They should invite JC to sing one of Justin's songs at BROADWAY SINGS show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155June 23, 2014 3:07 AM

JC singing most of Justin's songs > Justin sing most of Justin's songs

by Anonymousreply 156June 24, 2014 8:43 PM

R156 R157 You people got taste. Used to hate it when JC had two verses and then they'd give one of them to Justin to fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 157June 24, 2014 10:40 PM

JC and Justin would make a good singing/writing team

Both writing, JC singing, Justin producing

by Anonymousreply 158June 27, 2014 5:01 AM

JC is possibly the one person in Nsync Justin respected as an equal. He likes Chris but more as a fun hang out buddy. I don't think he thought the record company would throw JC under the bus the way it did and it might be his one regret. They worked on JC's song Until Yesterday together and it's a great song with a touch of dark humor. Pretty sure the reason Jive buried it is because it was way more a JC song than a Justin song and they wanted Justin to produce a Justin song.

by Anonymousreply 159June 28, 2014 3:16 AM

15 seconds of JC singing, still better than justin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160June 29, 2014 12:15 PM

Still not fat.

I can deal with the gray.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161June 29, 2014 12:17 PM

Why doesn't he have a career.

by Anonymousreply 162June 30, 2014 12:00 AM

r163 mediocre singer, wants to do "his" music..

by Anonymousreply 163June 30, 2014 12:02 AM

by Anonymousreply 164June 30, 2014 1:07 AM

Is he gay? I always thought he was.

by Anonymousreply 165June 30, 2014 1:17 AM

Me too R166. I always thought it would be this one or Justin.

by Anonymousreply 166June 30, 2014 4:32 AM

I wonder if this guy will every come out of closet and maybe drag that friend Justin, with him.

by Anonymousreply 167June 30, 2014 12:13 PM

how is he not married with kids?

He's pushing 40.

by Anonymousreply 168June 30, 2014 3:19 PM

The man is in hiding... and it's pissing me off.

by Anonymousreply 169July 4, 2014 4:08 PM

There have been photos in the last few weeks, he hasn't been under a rock but I doubt we're ever going to get a performance out of him again which is sad because he's a first class singer and dancer. They'd have been in the middle of the JCS tour right now if the promoter hadn't fucked it up. He'd have been reminding everyone how much he slays.

Last note we'll probably ever hear him sing in public.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170July 4, 2014 7:33 PM

He needs to get over these self-esteam issues and release some music. Just fucking try! Stop with the pity party.

by Anonymousreply 171July 5, 2014 6:34 AM

Sad sack

by Anonymousreply 172July 5, 2014 12:06 PM

Thing is JC doesn't think he's having a pity party. He thinks he's being positive. In public anyway he rarely says anything negative about anyone or anything, like he's trying to live by the Bambi rule if you can't say something nice don't say nothin' at all. He thinks he's not inflicting his "shit" on anyone else. Total self-deception, like the more he says he doesn't want it, he might start believing it himself. Sad, letting that voice go to waste.

by Anonymousreply 173July 6, 2014 12:32 AM

It's all Justin's fault for breaking them up, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 174July 6, 2014 12:47 AM

Right, since none of the others has any talent, clearly Justin owes them a lifetime of making them rich off his.

by Anonymousreply 175July 6, 2014 2:17 AM

by Anonymousreply 176July 6, 2014 2:25 AM

Justin was carefully marketed and sold to a willing public. His debut was one of the most heavily publicized albums of the decade, complete with TV interviews, specials, and dozens of magazine spreads. He succeeded because the industry wanted him to.

by Anonymousreply 177July 6, 2014 4:06 AM

A well oiled machine, that is the key to Justin's success over JC. Justin wanted success badly and he did what they told him from day one. JC not so much and it all started with JC not going solo when they wanted him to [No Strings Attached era]. They gave up on him and focused on Justin, who actually wanted to be a solo artist.

I wonder what would have happened if Justin and JC didn't join *NSYNC.

by Anonymousreply 178July 6, 2014 7:49 AM

JC didn't want success? Wasn't the boyband like his third attempt to make it in the entertainment industry?

by Anonymousreply 179July 6, 2014 1:19 PM

even a good singer during MMC

if I watched the show, I would've had a crush on him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180July 6, 2014 1:21 PM

JC being in a boyband was kind of sketchy attempt. But wasn't it Justin who was asked and wanted to be in a boyband and then he pointed at JC to be in it too? Based on pictures JC didn't look all that thrilled to be in the group in the beginning, then later on warmed up to it...? There are so many versions of the origin story, I have no idea what is real. The only truths are: Chris was the first in the group and Lance was the last.

by Anonymousreply 181July 6, 2014 8:13 PM

JC wanted success but he wasn't willing to sell his soul to get it R179

It wasn't JC's 3rd attempt. JC was successful at his 1st "attempt" so it wasn't just an attempt. The Mickey Mouse Club was his first professional audition and he was hired. He worked there for 4 years and was an integral part of the cast. He hadn't had any sort of prior vocal training but he became one of their most versatile and talented vocalists, was in a lot of skits and had an important role on their teen "soap opera" Emerald Cove.

When MMC ended he was at loose ends for 6 months give or take. He was in LA for a while, he was home for a while, he went to Nashville, then the opportunity for Nsync came along. As "attempts" go, JC's early career was successful, he had a few bumps but he was already more successful than 99 percent of the people who want to be in the entertainment industry up to and including Nsync.

by Anonymousreply 182July 7, 2014 12:23 AM

For a look at how much more talented JC is than Jussy, look no further than his collaboration with electronica artist BT called "Force of Gravity". His vocals in this give me chills. The song is gorgeous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183July 7, 2014 12:51 AM

Don't think JC had any issues with being in a boyband. He wouldn't have done it if he did. The origins are sketchy but Lance in his book says that JC was asked to join before Justin and I believe it. It's not the official version but Lance knew what he was doing when he went off script. JC was working on and off with Justin at the time.

Chris was friends with Joey, Joey was friends with JC, JC was friends with Justin and Justin's vocal coach knew Lance. Easier to believe than the more convoluted versions of the story.

by Anonymousreply 184July 7, 2014 1:10 AM

Huh, why would they change the story on how the guys knew each other or the order they joined the boyband?

by Anonymousreply 185July 7, 2014 1:17 AM

R183 Ever heard the isolated vocals for Force of Gravity? There are a million difference mixes but someone put the isolated lead vocals.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186July 7, 2014 1:24 AM

Yes, I love the acapella!

by Anonymousreply 187July 7, 2014 1:26 AM

JC was totally wearing Jussy out back in the day, Timbo got the leftovers

by Anonymousreply 188July 7, 2014 1:29 AM

Doubt it, he sure didn't look worn out in the chair video.

by Anonymousreply 189July 7, 2014 2:11 AM

uhh the isolated vocals are autotuned to death...

by Anonymousreply 190July 7, 2014 2:35 AM

The autotune is to create an effect, BT always uses it. You can tell the vocal underneath is still amazing.

I have to admit one of the things that annoys me about most current pop/dance music is the overuse of autotune. Because they don't just use it on people who can't sing, but on everyone.

by Anonymousreply 191July 7, 2014 3:01 AM

"Chris was friends with Joey, Joey was friends with JC, JC was friends with Justin and Justin's vocal coach knew Lance. Easier to believe than the more convoluted versions of the story."

Thanks R184, this by far the most straight forward version I've heard. I know Jason was friends with Joey as well. I never got why they were so determined to have Justin as the 2nd hire of the group. Maybe it was in his contract and he probably would have been founder if they let him.

It was only 6 months? People act like it was years, which never made sense with the dates.

Anyone know if it's true that Justin lived with JC during that time at all?

by Anonymousreply 192July 7, 2014 5:38 AM

R192 During the time in between Mickey Mouse Club and Nsync JC did spend some time in Nashville. He might have lived with Justin's family for a little while. In Florida when they were rehearsing to debut Nsync, they all shared a house. Justin and his mom live in one part of the house, the other guys had the rest of the house.

by Anonymousreply 193July 8, 2014 11:21 PM

Thanks R193 any idea what JC was doing in LA and Nashville? Was it demo work or was he trying to be a solo artist?

by Anonymousreply 194July 9, 2014 4:07 AM

Beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 195July 12, 2014 1:04 AM

What is wrong with him?

by Anonymousreply 196July 13, 2014 8:22 PM

JC is a MUCH better singer than JT. Just listen to his vocals here.. crazy stuff. And it was live too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197July 13, 2014 8:28 PM

jc and company sounding good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198July 15, 2014 5:07 AM

Paparazzi

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199July 17, 2014 7:31 PM

going grey

by Anonymousreply 200July 19, 2014 12:39 AM

JC's not 38 until next month but he's been going gray at least since his early 30's. The sides look like they are completely silver now but a nice shade as opposed to a dull gray. A couple years ago he let it go for a while, he dyed the top but not the sides.

by Anonymousreply 201July 19, 2014 12:50 AM

let the silver fox free, JC

by Anonymousreply 202July 19, 2014 8:25 AM

gay

by Anonymousreply 203July 19, 2014 11:48 PM

JT knows all about JC's silver fox

by Anonymousreply 204July 20, 2014 2:20 PM

The only member of *NSYNC not doing anything.

by Anonymousreply 205July 20, 2014 10:13 PM

r205 JC is doing things. He was scheduled for a 3 month tour, which he completely cleared his scheduled for, that got cancelled. The girl group is still around. They seem to be doing some re grouping but they haven't broken up yet and he was actively working on that until recently.

He is also singing on the upcoming Smokey Robinson And Friends cd.

by Anonymousreply 206July 22, 2014 6:31 AM

oh

by Anonymousreply 207July 23, 2014 10:14 PM

Is he out yet?

by Anonymousreply 208July 29, 2014 3:00 AM

JC is getting back on the horse. He's performing with Smokey Robinson and Aloe Blacc tomorrow on ABC's Good Morning America.

by Anonymousreply 209October 1, 2014 1:16 AM

I remember this guy.

by Anonymousreply 210October 31, 2014 10:26 AM

Chasez was just cast in a film called One Shot with Topher Grace and Taye Diggs. Grace is the lead. He plays a stage manager trying manage a musical while attempting to get back together with his former girlfriend, the leading lady of the musical he's working in. JC plays her current lover, the male lead of the musical.

by Anonymousreply 211November 22, 2014 1:28 AM

Good for JC, getting into some serious projects. Too bad that girl group and JCSS didn't pan out.

by Anonymousreply 212November 23, 2014 10:15 AM

R212 I was sorry about JCSS. But am glad about this. For years he was trying to convince everyone, including himself, he didn't want to perform in any way as a career anymore. He was the only person he fooled because anyone else could see how in his element he was on the rare occasions he did perform.

by Anonymousreply 213November 23, 2014 11:07 PM

His asshole is tasty and hairy, I would suppose.

by Anonymousreply 214November 23, 2014 11:09 PM

Briefly hot then eclipsed by the blinding flash of Timberlake

by Anonymousreply 215November 24, 2014 12:19 AM

I've always liked him, always thought he was hotter than Timberlake.

by Anonymousreply 216November 24, 2014 12:28 AM

He is still single ...no girlfriend in sight although is attractive and rich ...and approaching 40?

Odds are he is gay.

by Anonymousreply 217November 24, 2014 1:26 AM

Hasn't he had girlfriends?

by Anonymousreply 218November 24, 2014 1:33 AM

Is he into anal?

by Anonymousreply 219November 24, 2014 2:02 AM

He has had girlfriends, and long past the point where the general public would care that he's gay. I definitely believe that he's into men, though. The girlfriends are either because he's not out to family/friends, or because he's bi.

by Anonymousreply 220November 24, 2014 2:11 AM

Even if he were gay, to come out now would make him look like a bitch compared to Ms Bass. That's unthinkable.

by Anonymousreply 221November 24, 2014 2:18 AM

It's an ongoing joke in 'NSYNC fandom that he's pan-sexual. No one would be surprised if he had sex with men. He just wouldn't label himself as gay/bi.

by Anonymousreply 222November 24, 2014 3:18 AM

Wish he was but he has a girlfriend, and has had many long and short term through the years. If you're interested, go to Gettyimages, look at his photos from Matt Morrison's 2014 Halloween party. She's with him there. They've been seen together intermittently since Sept. 2013.

I can believe he might be bi but he always has either a girlfriend or some girls hanging around who seem to be friends with benefits so I don't think he's only into men.

by Anonymousreply 223November 24, 2014 3:20 AM

Is he still saying he is "AIDS free" so to speak?

by Anonymousreply 224November 27, 2014 2:40 AM

He's only saying that in the sense that he's giving out AIDS, for free.

by Anonymousreply 225February 4, 2015 10:00 AM

JC had the unfortunate luck to be inferior to Justin Timberlake in a group that no one cared about anyone except for Timberlake.

by Anonymousreply 226February 4, 2015 5:31 PM

R225 JC sang better, JC danced better. Until Celebrity which the record company and Justin were secretly using to oil the wheels of Timberlake's solo career, more of the songs JC had written made it on the albums. He has a larger vocal range and more power. Whenever anything difficult had to be done in the tenor range in a song, JC did it.

The only thing JC didn't do better than Justin was whore himself out...excuse me, promote himself. Justin was only more well known because he was dating Britney Spears, who was about the biggest young female pop star in the English speaking world at the time.

His first solo single was not a smash hit, and the immediate reaction to his first big solo performance at the VMA's was somewhat lackluster. After that he realized he needed something controversial so they released Cry Me A River and threw Spears under the bus to promote his career. Justin career is built on the backs of friends(or former girlfriend-sure she cheated but it's not like he was some faithful angel) he's stabbed there.

by Anonymousreply 227February 4, 2015 10:20 PM

Sorry that message should say R226.

by Anonymousreply 228February 4, 2015 10:21 PM

If JC sang and danced better he'd be famous. Sorry your logic is illogical. Justin Timberlake is better looking, better dressed, better educated, better in bed...BETTER.

by Anonymousreply 229February 4, 2015 11:50 PM

Better educated??

by Anonymousreply 230February 4, 2015 11:56 PM

A friend of mine in the "industry" stated many times that JC is indeed gay and a power bottom.

by Anonymousreply 231February 5, 2015 12:17 AM

What did your friend say about Timberlake's killer pussy?

by Anonymousreply 232February 5, 2015 12:23 AM

LOL Timberlake was never mentioned in any context.

by Anonymousreply 233February 5, 2015 12:29 AM

JC was cute and funny on Lance's wedding show.

by Anonymousreply 234February 9, 2015 12:49 AM

JC watching Lance and Michael get married. He was cute doing his song.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235February 9, 2015 2:14 AM

JC seems deep in thought about his beards.

by Anonymousreply 236February 9, 2015 2:24 AM

R236 Aw, be nice. :) He looks very touched by their wedding, his eyes are even a bit teary.

by Anonymousreply 237February 9, 2015 3:22 AM

At Clive Davis Pre-Grammy party a few days ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238February 12, 2015 4:05 AM

Hes gettin' ugly.

by Anonymousreply 239February 12, 2015 4:08 AM

I saw him on Lance's show. He still got that voice! I was wondering, what the hell does he do for money? He seems to have and like the finer things in life. How does he afford it? I know Lance had some investments and that radio show and Joey stars and produces cooking shows.

by Anonymousreply 240February 12, 2015 7:40 AM

R240 The voice is a magic.

According to a website which purports to know celebrities' net worth, he's worth $30 million dollars. He's been working since he was 14(Mickey Mouse Club). Unlike Lance, Joey and Chris, JC had songwriting credits on those record breaking 'Nsync albums. Over the years he's written and produced some songs for others. Last year around this time he worked with Blues Traveler and Plain White T's, for example. He was the only judge who knew his shit on America's Best Dance Crew, which filmed for 7 seasons. He recently filmed a movie musical.

That's not volunteer work, he gets paid for that. No doubt he has investments too.

by Anonymousreply 241February 12, 2015 9:48 PM

I wonder if he ever fucks Timberlake

by Anonymousreply 242February 13, 2015 12:19 AM

Thanks r241 I forgot about his MTV show. I didn't know that he writes and produces. Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 243February 13, 2015 10:18 PM

He was the only exceptional vocal talent in N*Sync. I saw him live a couple of times at those Jingle Ball/ summer tours kinds of concerts where a lot of artists perform a handful of songs apiece, right around when he released "Schizophrenic" his first solo album, which I thought was a really solid dance-pop album and had a couple of really good singles. He was pitch-perfect live, and I came away very impressed with his singing. Unfortunately, despite his best efforts, he really lacked stage presence and charisma. He's not a conventionally cute guy at all, and I think that his below-average face and body and the laid back low-key public persona plus his strong 80s-pop roots during a time when pop-punk and hip-hop were all the rage hindered him. That, and the fact that his album was released way after Justin had already launched a successful solo career, so that his success was, inevitably, compared to Justin's at every turn.

"Blowin' Me Up (With Her Love)" is a fucking awesome song, though.

And he's definitely gay. He had a longterm thing with Chace Crawford back in 2008-2009, back they both ran around in the Colton/DLB/Lucas Grabeel/Matt Morrison/Shawn Pyfrom circles that's basically the traveling pack of young(ish) gay Hollywood. Even Carrie Underwood intimated they were fucking and practically outed Chace when she said why she'd broken up with him at the time. JC seemed really crazy about Chace.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244February 13, 2015 10:38 PM

I was at one of those shows too in his hometown of DC. I agree with everything you said to an extent. I always thought he was the best looking but I don't think he's aging that well now. He does have presence and is an excellent performer but he lacks the charisma which helped Justin become a solo success. He undoubtedly has the VOICE, one the best singers of his generation. It's shame we don't hear it more.

by Anonymousreply 245February 13, 2015 10:53 PM

He is a good entertainer, but I don't agree that he has good stage presence. High energy and engaging, yes, but he's just lacking that "it" factor for me. I say this as someone who really does think he's talented and wish he made more music, but I'm not surprised he's not bigger than he is, and he seems to have no interest in making music these days.

This thread made me look him up on YouTube, though, and I found this cool clip of a duet with Richard Marx a couple of years ago. I hadn't realized Richard Marx wrote music for N*Sync back in the day. The performance made me think JC could conceivably try to make a go of it in country music if he wanted; he's got a pretty authentic twang. It's not a remarkable song or performance, but I enjoyed these two fine pop tenors from two different generations harmonizing seamlessly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246February 13, 2015 11:12 PM

R246 This one with Matthew Morrison from Aug 2011 is very good. See below audience recording. Not HQ but decent, a funny moment where a non NSync fan says "I think he's one of the Backstreet Boys".

He has charisma, his style is just different than Justin's. He got his first job, on MMC, mainly based on charisma. No experience except dance lessons and a few dance competitions but the casting director called him in as soon as he spotted him in the crowd of hopefuls. Maybe Jingle Balls aren't the best way to get an idea of it. His club shows were great, some of the songs were fully choreographed, some of it was free style. Fun.

The record company kept delaying the finished album for months, killing any momentum he had. They did very little to promote it. They held his second album, which he never released, hostage for well over a year before they finally parted ways.

They threw money and big name producers at Justin from the start. Maybe he was just willing to suck the most dick. The label was terrible for nearly everyone who wasn't Justin Timberlake. There are more horror stories than only JC's when it comes to Jive Records in the mid-2000s. They hurt a lot of careers and treated the musicians terribly while doing it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247February 14, 2015 4:52 AM

R245 I think he looks handsome. Strong chin, cheekbones, striking eyes. A slightly older version of his mid-late 20's self. I prefer older to plastic. For a few years in the early 2010's he looked a decade older than he is. Gained weight, puffy face. Now he's back down to fighting weight and looks like he always looked, except a little older, and less flashy. I miss when he wore furs and satin.

by Anonymousreply 248February 14, 2015 5:00 AM

Haha I miss the eccentric JC. There was several things working against JC during his solo stint. Like was mentioned, Jive saw Justin as the golden child and he was willing to play the celebrity game. The whole Janet Superbowl fiasco didn't help either.

Schizophrenic was a good album and a bit ahead of it's time. The only flaw was that it wasn't as cohesive. I also think Jive didn't know what to do with him.

by Anonymousreply 249February 14, 2015 5:34 AM

It was cohesive in that it was an album dedicated to his influences: everything from Michael Jackson to the Police along with more modern influences. There's your cohesive promotional angle right there.

Play that up, get him some respect, get him noticed by a new audience because it was obvious at least half the album would give the teen girls a case of the vapors. OhMYGaWD hE Said MASTURBATE!!!!

by Anonymousreply 250February 14, 2015 6:55 AM

He was adopted.

by Anonymousreply 251February 14, 2015 7:00 AM

[quote] Schizophrenic was a good album and a bit ahead of it's time. The only flaw was that it wasn't as cohesive.

The flaw was the awful single "All Day Long I Dream About Sex" along with its laughable video and the attempt to portray JC as a sex maniac who just can't get enough pussy. It was impossible to take JC seriously after that hot mess.

by Anonymousreply 252February 14, 2015 7:10 AM

Yeah, I think Jive only understood how to market these kids as sex symbols and they didn't know what to do with someone basically glass-closeted. Timberlake was willing to play the games and whore himself out they way Jive wanted so they made him the priority.

by Anonymousreply 253February 14, 2015 7:36 AM

I'd like to hear a pop/R&B record from him.

by Anonymousreply 254February 14, 2015 7:54 AM

R251 Common knowledge isn't it? She was very young and on her own. They were sometimes in a situation of homelessness. When he was 5 1/2, she made the decision to allow the Chasez's, whom she'd met before he was born and had remained close, to adopt him to give him a safe home, a real family, allow him to go to school. Their 2 children became his little sister and brother. He was able to stay in contact with her growing up. He has some half-siblings. In 2007 he said he didn't know who his biological father was and at the time wasn't interested in finding out.

by Anonymousreply 255February 14, 2015 8:28 AM

Looks like *NSYNC will have another reunion during SNL's 40th Anniversary on Sunday. I hope they reenact their "Super Size It" skit.

by Anonymousreply 256February 15, 2015 4:23 AM

I love their "Super Size It" skit. They always looked like they had a lot of fun together, and though I don't enjoy his singing and he'll never win an Oscar for his acting, I do think Justin Timberlake handles comedy fairly well.

[quote] "All Day Long I Dream About Sex"

By far the worst and most try-hard single on the album. But "Some Girls (Dance With Women)" was almost as raunchy and that was a pretty good jam.

by Anonymousreply 257February 15, 2015 10:29 AM

R257 All Day Long I Dream About Sex is a tongue in cheek song, so's the video, it's supposed to be obnoxious and catchy. It's what he wanted it to be, that's his sense of humor. It wasn't written as a single, that was the record company's idea.

"The song One Night Stand, that song is a total joke. It has nothing to do with sex and everything to do with comedy in my mind. All Day Long is about being obnoxious and loud. Even though there's sex in it, sex isn't the driving idea behind some of these things."

"...we'd just finished a song, and I said, "We need to come up with something obnoxious. We need an anthem!" So we made this cool Gary Numan synthesizer line and basic beat," Rolling Stone 2004

by Anonymousreply 258February 15, 2015 6:58 PM

Is JC married?

by Anonymousreply 259March 21, 2015 5:29 AM

Why you hear something? He wasn't married last I heard.

by Anonymousreply 260March 21, 2015 6:23 AM

When is he going to come out?

by Anonymousreply 261March 21, 2015 6:47 AM

Notorious pussy hound and a big Bush supporter.

by Anonymousreply 262March 23, 2015 6:32 PM

Adidas = all day I dream about sex

by Anonymousreply 263March 23, 2015 8:15 PM

R262 That's why he's a registered Democrat? Supports gay marriage, yes he's a secret conservative. Unless you meant another type of bush? ;)

He is a pussy hound. That's why the woman he went out with from 2010-2013 broke up with him. On her instagram she said she found out he was stepping out on her. All.The.Time. According to the gossip he knows how to please. Size plus girls' like a man who will go downtown and he's into it. They may only get him for one night but it'll be a good night. :)

by Anonymousreply 264March 24, 2015 3:46 AM

[quote] For years he was trying to convince everyone, including himself, he didn't want to perform in any way as a career anymore. He was the only person he fooled because anyone else could see how in his element he was on the rare occasions he did perform. [/]

R213, that's why a lot of people still wonder about JC and think fondly, if sadly, about him. However laid back and cool JC seemed, I think he was always more naturally suited to performance than even Timberlake. Justin, I think, could have been happy just producing, or just acting. I get the impression JC needed (and wanted) the whole shebang more, but the industry and labels didn't feel the same way.

It's true, he's got odd personal style and interests, and is not conventionally good looking, but he has this undeniable sex appeal and fascinating presence. It's different to Justin's General feel (he's got a more detached, clinical, arty sound and move set, very electronica), and I think part of JC's problem was poor timing--when Schizo dropped no-one was really into sultry, shimmy-shimmy tongue-in-cheek pop. Justin, whatever else you say about him, can catch a trend, which in this case was ice-cold hip-hop inspired drone -pop. I hope JC is at peace with the way everything went down.

I got Schizo on my Spotify recently, that album is solid! A sexy and layered record that wasn't for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 265July 12, 2015 12:38 PM

Remember all that tea from like '02, when he was hooking up and hanging with Tara Reid, and accidentally got her obsessed with him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266July 12, 2015 8:26 PM

The recent Tara Reid thread has scary pix. Who looks worse these days, her or JC?

by Anonymousreply 267July 31, 2015 4:17 AM

JC looks fine. This is him yesterday, posing with a couple people at The Grove yesterday

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268July 31, 2015 4:40 AM

Performing a few weeks ago with Blues Traveler, who closed out their 4th of July concert with Bye Bye Bye of all things.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269July 31, 2015 4:45 AM

On a roll now - a couple of days ago "modeling" some of DrRuckus's new jewelry line.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270July 31, 2015 4:53 AM

linky stinky

by Anonymousreply 271July 31, 2015 5:15 PM

Look who decided to come out of hiding. On the set of X-Men.

Hhhhmmnn.. Didn't know JC was "good friends" with Bryan Singer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272August 14, 2015 9:01 PM

^ no surprise there, from Justin to Chace, JC has always had a taste for chicken.

by Anonymousreply 273August 24, 2015 6:02 PM

It's criminal that the industry did not back him. He had it all; the voice, the musical knowledge, the stage presence, the moves, the charisma and charm, the sex appeal, the body, the right attitude. That he struggled post *NSYNC to make it happen is is how we can call shenanigans on his relative lack of success (compared to the Justins of this world). It can't be entirely his own fault, JC doesn't come across like someone that would cause trouble or do anything to hurt his music career.

The greatest tragedy is that he barely performs anymore, not even as a hobby or in his free/spare time for charity or something. Depriving the world of JC on stage with a mic in his hand is sad. Did he just lose all his passion and confidence?

The AOL sessions were one of his best. Honestly this one makes me tear up a little.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274December 13, 2015 5:36 PM

He shops in Fairfax? Who knew. He mostly has great shoes but I wish he'd stop with the stiff jackets and jeans. Ok, he's not as lithe as he used to be but he could still work a slinky tee/sweater with capris. I'm also missing him in shades and hats, although the glasses are cute and distinguished I guess. You're still hot JC, don't be shy!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275December 28, 2015 4:05 PM

Miss him and his great voice.

by Anonymousreply 276April 27, 2016 12:45 PM

Will he just come out already?

by Anonymousreply 277April 27, 2016 12:57 PM

Maybe he wanted to come out or refused to beard, and that's why he didn't get industry backing?

Just a theory. I can't think of any other reason he shouldn't have it bigger.

by Anonymousreply 278April 27, 2016 3:01 PM

Known to be a really nice guy unless you cross him. Was very nervous when Bass came out in case something else did. He's gay and has the reputation of being a power bottom.

by Anonymousreply 279April 27, 2016 3:07 PM

Seeing Justin on Eurovision last night made me think wistfully of pretty, charismatic, soft-spoken JC and his lovely voice.

by Anonymousreply 280May 15, 2016 12:13 PM

R279 Lies. My buddy fucked him a few years back - he's a top, strictly.

by Anonymousreply 281June 2, 2016 8:21 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 282June 2, 2016 9:54 AM

JC must have changed his tune eventually then, R279, although it's hard to believe JC didn't back Lance from the start. Weren't Joey and JC the *NSYNC members closest to Lance? And the only two that stayed friends with him?

It was long ago now, but JC sat in front at Lance's (admittedly grandstanding) nuptials and sang for the couple's dance.

by Anonymousreply 283June 16, 2016 12:57 PM

He was so cute and bizarre as Wipeout, the surfer with a sensitive side, on 'Emerald Cove'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284June 16, 2016 10:26 PM

JC was always the one dressed like a gay club regular in *NSYNC, even though they had Lance right there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285June 19, 2016 12:21 PM

Always thought he was Sean Hayes' younger brother

by Anonymousreply 286June 19, 2016 12:34 PM

I saw him interviewed on some show years ago and he said he was a foot model before NSYNC. Does Lou Pearlman have a foot fetish?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287June 19, 2016 12:43 PM

Is he gay or bi?

by Anonymousreply 288June 19, 2016 1:40 PM

Assumed voraciously bi (gay-leaning), but it's pure speculation R288. Those who know won't spill the T.

by Anonymousreply 289June 19, 2016 7:35 PM

R289 He's bi but won't ever come out as he has religious parents and doesn't want them to know

by Anonymousreply 290August 8, 2016 10:56 PM

I'm not going through this thread but JC Chasez was the big sacrificial lamb for NSYNC, Lou Pearlman's frequent play thing. God knows how that messed him up.

by Anonymousreply 291August 8, 2016 11:04 PM

This queen is 40 years old today! Wonder what gifts he will get for his big day?

by Anonymousreply 292August 9, 2016 1:17 AM

Happy birthday from the DL, JC! You'll always be this board's favorite *NSYNC member.

by Anonymousreply 293August 9, 2016 6:16 PM

I wish we would get some JC dick pics.

by Anonymousreply 294August 9, 2016 6:28 PM

JC's surfer character on MMC's 'Emerald Cove' shorts read gay to me. Something about how he's so effervescent and tolerant, yet inexplicably insecure and desperate to fit in under the happy ditz façade. He's popular and good with people so has no explained reason to act so secretive and messed up, making a gay reading work pretty well. Many moments to back it up; there's a memorable crying meltdown when his friends find out their 'Brah' writes stories as a serious pursuit, and the way hangs all over his male buddies while failing in his one half-ass effort to date (a model-gorgeous) girl.

The relationship between him and the 'out-of-towner' character Will (Marc Worden, out of Toronto) basically clinches it. JC earnestly flirts with him for their entire meet-cute ("I really like you, man *hair-flip*" happens within seconds) while Marc stands there, bemused and piqued in equal measure. The two become 'best friends' instantly and frequently take each other aside for dialogue. If this were airing today they'd have been paired together by the end of the show, no question.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295August 12, 2016 9:37 PM

Tiny PR dingie

by Anonymousreply 296January 27, 2017 10:18 AM

The meme is back again, as it always is on April 30th, so I was wondering, anything new on the JC front? Is he gay, bi or straight?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297April 30, 2017 9:15 AM

I think I saw this guy this weekend in West Hollywood out with another dude. What does he look like now?

by Anonymousreply 298September 20, 2017 5:32 PM

Jeremy Irvine & JC Chasez

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299February 7, 2018 2:31 PM

Who knows what celebrities get up to in private.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300February 7, 2018 2:32 PM

JC should cover Kenny Loggins’ “Love Will Follow.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301March 2, 2018 11:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!