Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

So any Gay Guys who have been in the Military or Navy post here?

I just really wanted to know kind of experiences you had as a Gay man in the Military or Navy?

Also in your experience what Branch has the most Gay guys in it?

I am sure we would love to hear your experience's,positive or negative.

by Anonymousreply 16August 3, 2018 5:35 PM

"The Marine Corps Builds Men" was a slogan that attracted closet cases. For some, they probably thought it would cause them to lose the gay. For others, they wanted to be working alongside hunky men. It would be difficult to find any Marine who hasn't experimented in man2man sex.

by Anonymousreply 1February 1, 2014 3:21 PM

AF medic, back in the Stone Age. A lot of the medical people were gay. People just seemed to know, no one was ever harassed. I miss those communal showers.

by Anonymousreply 2February 1, 2014 3:29 PM

lol r2

by Anonymousreply 3February 9, 2014 9:00 PM

"Military or Navy"? Isn't the Navy part of "the Military"?

by Anonymousreply 4February 9, 2014 9:14 PM

"Military or Navy"? Isn't the Navy part of "the Military"?

R4, no, they are not. Neither is the Air Force. They were created to be the Army's cum receptacles.

by Anonymousreply 5February 9, 2014 9:42 PM

I'm in the Air Force. Got commissioned as an officer in 2002 and am approaching my 12th year in uniform.

As a gay man, 2002 - 2004 were the worst because I was so afraid of getting kicked out under Don't Ask Don't Tell...and those were technically supposed to be among the best years of my dating life! I started dating in 2006, and in 2011 DADT was repealed...

I would say the "gayest" branch is the Navy. Surprisingly, I've found the Army to be the gay-friendliest branch (most of my good friends are straight Soldiers who know I'm gay and have been nothing but supportive).

by Anonymousreply 6February 9, 2014 9:51 PM

Navy just finished 4 years. I never really discussed orientation with shipmates but never felt threatened either. I enjoyed my service time and thought very seriously about staying in.

by Anonymousreply 7February 9, 2014 10:06 PM

Hot r6 and 7

by Anonymousreply 8February 10, 2014 1:50 AM

Any more? (now that primetime is over)?

by Anonymousreply 9February 17, 2014 2:01 AM

I was thinking the same r9

by Anonymousreply 10February 17, 2014 8:09 PM

Is the navy somehow separate from the military, OP?

by Anonymousreply 11February 17, 2014 8:14 PM

I was in the Navy, had a few of my fellow sailors. Marines of course are part of the Navy. Why do you think they took sheep from ships and replaced with Marines. Marines mostly like it up the ass.

Had a few fly boys, they are uptight but often very good looking.

Army, the Army, how do I love the Army boys? On their bellies, on their backs, legs in the air like cunts. Doggie time comes to the barracks. More gays in the Army than anywhere else and so many play either side of the fence. Ass is ass as they say in the barracks.

by Anonymousreply 12February 17, 2014 9:06 PM

Working on a base that incorporates all the services provides a smorgasbord to select from the hottest.

by Anonymousreply 13February 22, 2014 12:21 PM

According to new survey, the Navy has the largest percentage of LGB members

by Anonymousreply 14August 3, 2018 4:51 PM

Coast guard seems to be the most gay friendly...they tend to deal with civilians more than the other branches.

by Anonymousreply 15August 3, 2018 5:32 PM

Navy is very gay friendly

by Anonymousreply 16August 3, 2018 5:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!