Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jonathan Groff's child-face

I'm sorry, I have nothing against him, but the child-face on a man's body disturbs me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45April 15, 2019 12:07 AM

He looks like a Muppet.

by Anonymousreply 1January 18, 2014 3:51 PM

He doesn't look like a child. Youthful but handsome

by Anonymousreply 2January 18, 2014 3:54 PM

I think he's starting to look old for his age. Still good. But aging quickly.

by Anonymousreply 3January 18, 2014 3:55 PM

His heart was broken.

by Anonymousreply 4January 18, 2014 3:58 PM

It's not the child-face that is off-putting, so much as the child-penis he sports as well. Itsy bitsy.

by Anonymousreply 5January 19, 2014 1:04 AM

Wow. Another sweet, talented out gay man that has to be ground to dust.

by Anonymousreply 6January 19, 2014 1:20 AM

I think he's handsome. Not a child fave, but he's, what, 29? He definitely looks more like 24ish. Youthful,not childish.

Since none of us have seen his cock in action, we don't know how much growth it attains in erection.

by Anonymousreply 7January 19, 2014 1:42 AM

judging non erect penises is so frauish

by Anonymousreply 8January 19, 2014 1:46 AM

bite your tongue...he's perfect...small dinky or not

by Anonymousreply 9January 19, 2014 4:25 AM

Has anyone ever hit on him (in a bar, at a party, etc)? What was he like to approach?

Or is he the type who only spends time with those in his industry?

by Anonymousreply 10January 27, 2014 6:48 PM

Here are the screencaps from Groff's nude scene in that movie (I forget the title).

He does indeed hava a teeny tiny penis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 28, 2014 7:08 AM

[quote]He does indeed hava a teeny tiny penis.

You must have a small one and calling that small makes you feel better about yourself R11. If you see the actual scene, he is completely soft and walking and it is flopping up and down. That's why the screen cap of him sticking out is actually moving and not erect standing out.

by Anonymousreply 12January 28, 2014 10:01 AM

OP, has a child's mind.

I have nothing against children, generally, but these kind of assertions about someone's looks as if they are fact are ridiculous and, well, childish.

by Anonymousreply 13January 28, 2014 10:12 AM

I find him to not only have a youthful face but to also come off as childlike and a bit simple/innocent in his interviews.

Even though he is extremely good-looking in real life and very sweet-natured (I met him last year), to be honest as a gay actor, I would not want to date him. He and Lea Michelle are way little too clingy in the press, and even in real life; too much so for a man in his late 20's. As an adult I would expect more mature, sophisticated behavior from him by now, publicly and privately.

Also having a sweet-temperament doesn't mean he is approachable from a dating/sleeping with standpoint from the little bit I was able to witness. I did not try to hit on him myself, only watched a few others making the attempt.

by Anonymousreply 14January 30, 2014 11:21 PM

no op. It is just your own self hatred that causes you to attack an out gay men. You find him disturbing because you find yourself disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 15January 30, 2014 11:24 PM

I like his face, his penis, and his acting.

by Anonymousreply 16January 30, 2014 11:26 PM

I hear ya, r14. The both of them rather creep me out together.

by Anonymousreply 17January 30, 2014 11:27 PM

He does look like he's approx. 14 years old, and his penis is small. These are facts. I have the distinct feeling that those protesting this are his Glee fangurls.

by Anonymousreply 18January 30, 2014 11:31 PM

Is he really truly that nice in private, or is he just very good at acting like it? I've honestly never heard a bad thing about him

by Anonymousreply 19February 3, 2014 4:21 AM

He is truly that nice.

by Anonymousreply 20February 3, 2014 2:00 PM

In OP's photo, if you look really fast, the guy's knee across Jonathan's lap makes it look like Jonathan is sporting some serious wood.

by Anonymousreply 21February 3, 2014 2:34 PM

Being exceptionally nice can be a more than attractive attribute. Maybe niceness trumps all for some, as on his looks and acting, I'm not sure why so many people on here get all swoony over the otherwise bland Groff.

by Anonymousreply 22February 3, 2014 3:07 PM

I like his looks a lot. He's not the 'gay type' though. He doesn't have the over worked-out body, the tightly cropped dark hair, a week's worth of beard that most gays seem to like.

He's more of the sort girls go nuts about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 3, 2014 3:50 PM

He is an exceptionally handsome man in person. The photos of him sometimes do not do him justice.

As for his personality, I love his more relaxed, less over-the-top style. He is a great representation of the majority of gay men in America, more so than say Andy Cohen. As a gay man, I find his demeanor to be more inline with how my friends and I interact: calm, soft spoken, unfailingly polite to everyone. He really is a great role model.

by Anonymousreply 24February 5, 2014 10:34 PM

I've wondered if people have ever brought up Lea's utter bitchery to him. I'm sure she's acted out in front of him countless times. I could easily see him making excuses for her.

I know she's been quoted as saying she never had a best fried before him, so perhaps there's some kind of issue there for which she gets a pass in his eyes.

by Anonymousreply 25February 5, 2014 10:39 PM

His youthful looks have worked for him. Poor Gavin Creel has to go to England to play 19 year olds.

by Anonymousreply 26February 5, 2014 10:43 PM

His looks may still work for him, but I wonder why he has moved back to NY. Is it because he cannot get any parts in Hollywood? Or did he move back for another reason?

by Anonymousreply 27February 10, 2014 10:30 PM

He's moved back to NY so he can tip off the paps when Quinto's out in public with his whore.

by Anonymousreply 28February 10, 2014 10:34 PM

I find him irresistibly kind looking.

by Anonymousreply 29February 10, 2014 10:43 PM

Unlikely. I have heard Quinto and Groff avoid each other. Beside Miles and Quinto are pathetic enough that they would tip off their own paps for a few more seconds of fame.

Also heard Groff moved back to NY because he was unable to get any parts in LA, no one was interested in him.

by Anonymousreply 30February 10, 2014 10:46 PM

r25, how very fucking dare you? Those two are the cuddliest cuddlers ever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 10, 2014 10:49 PM

I thought Quinto and Groff "continued to be friends."

by Anonymousreply 32February 10, 2014 10:49 PM

His success has been in more indie stuff and TV stuff shot on location (Looking in SF, that Kelsey Grammer show in the South). It's not surprising that he doesn't feel the need to live in LA.

by Anonymousreply 33February 10, 2014 10:50 PM

I like that his face is maturing and not as sweet looking. When his smile appears now, it makes his face more devastatingly handsome than in his younger days. Maturity sits well on him.

by Anonymousreply 34February 11, 2014 3:24 PM

It helps that he is a nice guy in person too. A wonderful personality can make a man appear even more good looking (although he does not need a lot of help there).

by Anonymousreply 35February 15, 2014 4:41 PM

Saw him at The Allen Room last night. He did a song from Glee that was supposed to be a duet with Lea, but she didn't show up. So he pulled a teen girl from the audience, plopped a wig on her and put a sign around her neck that said "Lea." Was better than the real thing as far as I'm concerned.

by Anonymousreply 36February 16, 2014 10:30 AM

[quote]Saw him at The Allen Room last night.

Anything else to report from the evening, R36?

by Anonymousreply 37February 16, 2014 10:59 AM

It was an awesome show. His voice is beautiful, and I enjoyed his commentary in between.

I strongly disagreed with the the NYT review of his show. It was sweet and romantic, funny/silly at times, and sad during some of the ballads. A great performance.

Afterwards, we had the chance to meet him and he was so much better looking in person, and very kind.

by Anonymousreply 38February 17, 2014 3:12 AM

The NY Times review of Groff's show was written by Stephen Holden, one of the worst critics ever to be employed by that newspaper. Time and again he has embarrassed himself by displaying his lack of taste in his reviews, and this one is no exception.

by Anonymousreply 39February 17, 2014 3:44 AM

"Time and again he has embarrassed himself by displaying his lack of taste in his reviews"

Do you remember any other specific examples (beyond this Groff review)?

by Anonymousreply 40February 17, 2014 3:56 AM

Agree R39, the reporter is a hack.

by Anonymousreply 41February 17, 2014 4:06 AM

Really like him. As for Hollywood parts - he has Frozen and HBO show, right? Not so bad.

by Anonymousreply 42December 10, 2014 5:23 PM

He has a weird tiny cock.

by Anonymousreply 43December 10, 2014 5:34 PM

Love this guy. He is terrific on Looking. If it's true that he can't make it on Hollywood, it's only because he is openly gay and proud of it. Though I doubt he has problems in his career. He is doing good for himself in terms of career.

by Anonymousreply 44December 10, 2014 8:15 PM

Jonathan Groff does NOT get me HARD.

by Anonymousreply 45April 15, 2019 12:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!