Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Russell Tovey Deemed Too Ugly For Out Magazine's "Looking" Spread

Poor thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 19, 2019 3:06 PM

Can't blame them. Who would want to look at that?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 14, 2014 8:41 PM

Sorry but I disagree. You guys can have Groff. I'll take Tovey and his ears any day. The guy is super cute and sexy.

by Anonymousreply 2January 14, 2014 11:10 PM

Out Magazine is a joke anyway. They'd rather use a straight man or closet-case for a spread than to give it to an actual out gay man.

This is why the gay community is so sad. EVERYTHING is about looks.

by Anonymousreply 3January 14, 2014 11:14 PM

Russell's cute, but he should have had his ears taped when he was growing up.

by Anonymousreply 4January 14, 2014 11:16 PM

Doubt it, they're featuring only the three leads. Tovey's a guest star, there's a bunch of other hot guest stars not included in the pictorial either.

by Anonymousreply 5January 15, 2014 5:33 AM

Tovey's not a guest star. He's a co-star. Groff's character falls in love with him.

by Anonymousreply 6January 15, 2014 5:50 PM

All the publicity so far has been with Jonathan Groff, Murray Bartlett and Frankie Alvarez...they are the leads.

by Anonymousreply 7January 15, 2014 5:59 PM

DUH! Tovey is a typical below-average Brit. No one wants to see that unless the admirer is also under-average in looks.

by Anonymousreply 8January 15, 2014 8:02 PM

I actually find him very cute. I'd pick him over Colton Haynes or Tom Daley anytime. And I'm still anxiously waiting for him to present his penis in some movie (he's probably the last British actor who hasn't done that yet).

by Anonymousreply 9January 15, 2014 8:14 PM

He doesn't have a big cock. Below average in fact. He put on a friend's bikini.

by Anonymousreply 10January 15, 2014 8:18 PM

I didn't know what he looked like until I Googled him. He's adorable.

by Anonymousreply 11January 15, 2014 8:23 PM

Otoplasty was invented for him. Otherwise, I think he looks fine.

by Anonymousreply 12January 15, 2014 8:51 PM

Yeah the show centers around those three characters R7. Tovey is not one of the three leads, he will play a substantial arc from what I understand though he doesn't even appear til ep 3.

by Anonymousreply 13January 15, 2014 9:12 PM

Plus, I presume OUT magazine's tiny budget (or even HBO's more expansive one) did not extend to flying Tovey over from the UK for the shoot. He's back there working now.

by Anonymousreply 14January 15, 2014 9:19 PM

R10 Maybe that's the reason he never showed his dick on that werewolf show. He was nude a lot but he was always covering his jewels with his hands.

by Anonymousreply 15January 15, 2014 9:20 PM

He is the. Hottest / sexiest man on TV... If I considered watching "looking" it would only be for him....

by Anonymousreply 16December 23, 2014 7:27 PM

He's not any uglier than the guy who plays Agustin.

by Anonymousreply 17December 23, 2014 7:40 PM

tovey is great looking and has the best bod by far on looking. You guys are blind............

by Anonymousreply 18November 19, 2019 4:17 AM

Murray Bartlett had a better bod than Tovey and was just overall better looking.

by Anonymousreply 19November 19, 2019 7:44 AM

Tovey is like an average chav in a council flat and his taste in men is just crappy.

by Anonymousreply 20November 19, 2019 9:38 AM

OUT still exist?

They probably couldn't handle Tovey's raw masculinity.

by Anonymousreply 21November 19, 2019 10:07 AM

[quote]Murray Bartlett had a better bod than Tovey and was just overall better looking.

Cosign! Bartlett was the hottest thing on that show.

We should be thankful Looking existed. I really loved the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 19, 2019 10:09 AM

I agree with everything r22 wrote.

by Anonymousreply 23November 19, 2019 2:31 PM

r18 You bumped a 5-year-old thread about a long-defunct show for THAT?

by Anonymousreply 24November 19, 2019 3:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!