Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jeff Mauro the Sandwich King

Anybody else watch his show "The Sandwich King" on The Food Network? I don't think there are currently any new episodes being made, but he does have a couple more shows on the network--the Rachael Ray "$40 a Day" redux called "$24 in 24", and the new "The View/The Chew/The Talk"-like FN show "The Kitchen". I think he's hot and sort of bear-ish, but it's apparent on "The Kitchen" that he's lost some weight. He still looks great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 19, 2018 5:59 PM

Dead eyes.

by Anonymousreply 1January 5, 2014 4:23 PM

Not my type, but he's OK. Although the Chicago accent drives me up the wall.

by Anonymousreply 2January 5, 2014 5:41 PM

I always thought he pinged

by Anonymousreply 3January 5, 2014 6:06 PM

His Chi-CAAAH-go accent is pretty annoying, but I think he's cute. He looks a good 40 lbs. lighter on that new show with Sunny Anderson, Jeff What-his-face from CHOPPED and Katie Lee (nee Joel).

by Anonymousreply 4January 5, 2014 6:12 PM

[quote]Katie Lee (nee Joel).

Actually, "Katie Lee" is her actual birth name. (And "née" means "born" in French.) I think it would be more appropriate to refer to her as "Katie Lee, FKA Katie Lee Joel."

by Anonymousreply 5January 5, 2014 6:22 PM

Right, R5. You get the gist.

by Anonymousreply 6January 5, 2014 6:47 PM

I think he's really sexy since he lost the weight. He wasn't that fat before, but the weight loss was enough to make a big difference in his attractiveness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 19, 2018 5:07 PM

He's cute but I can't believe he's not gay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 19, 2018 5:14 PM

Cute guy, looks great with all that weight off.

by Anonymousreply 9August 19, 2018 5:21 PM

This is 21st C America

by Anonymousreply 10August 19, 2018 5:42 PM

Before when he was fatter, he wasn't bad looking with the right look (below).

But he does look better now - thinner and with his hair cut shorter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 19, 2018 5:48 PM

Jeff had his son on the show this weekend as did Geoff with his two daughters. Geoff's daughters are really beautiful and Jeff's son sounds like he already got his dad's sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 12August 19, 2018 5:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!