Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Henry Cavill and Corey Spears: "cosy dinner date with ex-girlfriend in Rome" continued.

The last post of the other thread:

"Does anyone know how Henry and Corey met? Did they star in a movie together? It just seems so random how close they are if they're dating or not."

by Anonymousreply 283January 21, 2020 12:53 AM

I can't believe none of you queens knows/had Corey.

by Anonymousreply 1December 5, 2013 4:34 AM

Sweet pic someone posted in other thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 5, 2013 4:57 AM

[quote]I can't believe none of you queens knows/had Corey.

Exactly. Surely some DLer knows the guy.

by Anonymousreply 3December 5, 2013 5:06 AM

Bimp

by Anonymousreply 4December 5, 2013 2:14 PM

Well, for those who said his thing with Carano was pr so she'd get Wonder Woman, what say you now?

Gay or not, the guy doesn't have enough star power to get anyone that kind of role. Get real.

by Anonymousreply 5December 5, 2013 2:54 PM

They look more loved up than Henry and Carano have ever looked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 6, 2013 5:26 AM

Haven't seen the photos at R2 & R6 before.

by Anonymousreply 7December 6, 2013 5:29 AM

Awwww they're even holding hands

by Anonymousreply 8December 6, 2013 5:39 AM

I'm still unsure about his sexuality, but I'm sick of fangurls acting like it's common for straight guys to be posing with their gay guy friends the way this guy poses with this gay friend in particular.

One picture, maybe, but there are several that are a little too intimate for it to be just friends.

There's gay-friendly, but c'mon.

by Anonymousreply 9December 6, 2013 5:42 AM

And there are also the gay bar photos from the East/West Lounge that he used to go to back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 10December 6, 2013 5:44 AM

r9 How should straight men pose with their gay male friends in pictures?? Normally when people take a picture they get close and might put their arms around each other. I see straight men do this with their straight male friends.

by Anonymousreply 11December 6, 2013 6:47 AM

R11, it's not just one factor we are looking at, but a serious of factors. There are the many, many close photos with Corey Spears. There are the photos of him in gay bars in West Hollywood when he was younger. There are the fake PR romances and beards and broken engagements with women he barely met.

by Anonymousreply 12December 6, 2013 6:53 AM

Straight guys don't hold hands nor do they pose cheek to cheek and don't start telling us how all of your straight guy friends do it all the time. They don't.

Straight guys put their arms around each other, they don't hold hands.

by Anonymousreply 13December 6, 2013 6:53 AM

Whoops.

serious = series

by Anonymousreply 14December 6, 2013 6:58 AM

I can understand this young, foreign actor trying to survive in Hollywood and meeting a lot of gay people, but you're telling me he met no straight guys who were also trying to become actors? His circle seemed to be primarily gay men. You're telling me he didn't meet tons of gorgeous chicks who would also have pictures with him?

Honestly, who knows what his story is, but most of the pics I've seen of this guy prior to his meteoric rise have been with gay men. Lots. Of. Gay. Men.

by Anonymousreply 15December 6, 2013 7:03 AM

There's also a clip of Henry from "Hellraiser" which raises a few questions...

by Anonymousreply 16December 6, 2013 7:12 AM

Gurl, what are you talkin' about?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 6, 2013 7:15 AM

Yes, that's it, R17.

by Anonymousreply 18December 6, 2013 7:31 AM

Face it, they're Sistas, not Lovahs.

by Anonymousreply 19December 6, 2013 8:15 AM

If they're sistas, then who's Miss Cavill fucking?

by Anonymousreply 20December 6, 2013 7:47 PM

[quote]If they're sistas, then who's Miss Cavill fucking?

Hopefully Taylor Lautner.

by Anonymousreply 21December 6, 2013 9:10 PM

On the previous thread linked below R 167 sums up with poem quotes evidence that Corey dedicated a love poem to Henry, who has a lip licking habit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22December 7, 2013 12:29 AM

Yeah, R22. There's no way this isn't about Cavill.

The question is: Was it unrequited?

Endlessly Heres where it goes when inside must come out I put it here because inside is too small Inside is making room Its been twisted into something inexplicable. Trying to make sense of so much beauty and adrenaline and desire and longing. When did you switch me? Your lucky match? your unfortuate flame? Creases of strength and sweetness make me know how much I am. Lick your lips, do your thing the one that keeps all others at bay. Not that I can ensure my love, but if you keep crashing into my shores, the surely my love, all my love will be yours endlessly.

by Anonymousreply 23December 7, 2013 12:40 AM

2004, and he was writing that for this guy:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24December 7, 2013 12:44 AM

R16, that is the dumbest thing ever said on here. To use a clip from a film to prove someone is gay is beyond dumb. Then by that logic, all the gay men, who have played straight characters, must be really be closeted straight men?

I get that there are good reasons to suspect Henry is gay/bi, but drawing that conclusion based on a 2 second clip from a movie, where his character was supposed to be a goofball, is really dumb. And if you had the misfortune to actually watch movie, there are scenes later where he very convincingly makes out with a woman. So now does that mean he is straight?

by Anonymousreply 25December 7, 2013 12:45 AM

If Corey "gay rights advocate" Spears is lying because he's c-struck, then he's a douchebag.

If, if, if Cavill is gay, Spears is an asshole because he's not lying to save him from some death sentence in Iran, he's lying for fame and fortune.

It's one thing if HC wants to stay in the closet, but your gay "friend" shouldn't have to announce you're straight. Just let him keep quiet.

If he is straight, then the above means nothing.

by Anonymousreply 26December 7, 2013 1:00 AM

Calm down, drama queen at R25. First of all, we aren't saying that one clip proves Henry is gay - it's just one more clue. Secondly, he wasn't playing a gay character in that film - he was playing a pussy hound! Guess you didn't know that. That's the whole point.

by Anonymousreply 27December 7, 2013 4:31 AM

He's so hot

by Anonymousreply 28December 7, 2013 4:43 AM

Even though Corey didn't match Henry's attractiveness they seemed really cute together.

by Anonymousreply 29December 8, 2013 6:27 AM

[quote]Even though Corey didn't match Henry's attractiveness

Few people can.

by Anonymousreply 30December 8, 2013 6:34 AM

R27, yes, I did know that which is why I talked about how he is making out with a woman in a later scene. The clip that was posted was a scene where he was intentionally acting goofy. It doesn't prove anything re: his sexuality any more than an actor like Mads Michelson, who is quite convincing at creepy serial killers. It doesn't mean he really is one in real life.

I think there are a lot more reasons to be suspicious of this man's sexual orientation, but that stupid clip is not one of them.

by Anonymousreply 31December 8, 2013 6:39 AM

This quote from the poem at R22/R23 makes me believe Corey had sex with the man to whom he dedicated the poem: "Creases of strength and sweetness make me know how much I am."

The creases on his man's body taste very sweet, so Corey must have kissed them. The creases on his man's body are also a proxy for the body itself. His man's body interacted physically with Corey, for Corey is made to know "how much" he is loved or "how much" luck he has to be loved by the most handsome man in the world.

The very intimate poses holding hands or embracing each other Henry behind Corey confirm they were and possibly are more than just best friends. Also in the pic at R2 Corey has a certain glow and satisfaction that can be read off his face, not different from that of Gina Carano while wearing a blue dress together with Henry on the red carpet that tell me both of them had had Henry and were very, very happy and proud to show it.

by Anonymousreply 32December 8, 2013 10:22 AM

Correction: "those of," not "that of" Gina.

by Anonymousreply 33December 8, 2013 10:32 AM

OP, I vaguely remember reading somewhere that Corey met Henry while the latter was bartendering in one of the gay bars in West Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 34December 8, 2013 11:48 AM

The fact that Henry is such an alcohol lover is also supportive of his gay inclinations. Gay men drink more alcohol than straight men. See "Alcohol" on the health fact sheet below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35December 8, 2013 1:06 PM

[quote]Corey has a certain glow and satisfaction that can be read off his face, not different from that of Gina Carano while wearing a blue dress together with Henry on the red carpet that tell me both of them had had Henry and were very, very happy and proud to show it.

MARY!

Don't you think you're reading a bit too much into things? I always thought Henry and Gina looked incredibly awkward and unhappy together. Are you saying Henry is bisexual and had sex with both Corey and Gina?

by Anonymousreply 36December 8, 2013 7:49 PM

I wonder if this was his boyfriend... or at least a fb. There are other pictures of them together:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37December 9, 2013 2:30 PM

R37: they look hot together! Pls post more pics (or let us know where we can find 'em). TIA.

by Anonymousreply 38December 9, 2013 2:59 PM

Another with that guy:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39December 9, 2013 3:05 PM

He obviously got spit roasted by those 2

by Anonymousreply 40December 9, 2013 4:43 PM

I like you, R40.

by Anonymousreply 41December 9, 2013 5:49 PM

The blondish guy on the left at R39 does kind of ping, and he looks comfortable with Henry.

by Anonymousreply 42December 9, 2013 8:46 PM

Kind of pings?

Satellites can pick up the gay from that one!

by Anonymousreply 43December 10, 2013 5:27 AM

What does Corey do exactly?

by Anonymousreply 44December 10, 2013 6:01 AM

R43, it's interesting that Henry appears to have been connected to yet another gay man in those days. Corey was not the only one.

by Anonymousreply 45December 10, 2013 6:06 AM

Because no way they are just friends?

To begin with,i don;t think that the guys on R37 and R39 are the same person.The guy on R7 is seriosuly hot while the other one is cute at best.

Also @R36 ...drinking is proof that someone is gay?Do you even know how Europeans party?Dear,you should go to Germany!

by Anonymousreply 46December 10, 2013 9:22 AM

On my reply above i meant that:

-The guy on R37 is seriously hot

-The alcohol comment was meant for R35

by Anonymousreply 47December 10, 2013 9:25 AM

Get your eyes checked, R46.

It's absolutely the same guy in both R37 and R39.

by Anonymousreply 48December 10, 2013 2:16 PM

Just a reminder that little Corey was invited to the MoS premiere:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49December 10, 2013 3:02 PM

Oh dear that Corey is teeny tiny.

by Anonymousreply 50December 10, 2013 5:23 PM

Pocket gay.

by Anonymousreply 51December 10, 2013 6:19 PM

I wonder if the guy pictured at r37 and r39 is a relative of Henry's? They look alike around the eyes. The guy, whoever he might be, is a cutie!

by Anonymousreply 52December 10, 2013 7:21 PM

A gay relative, R52?

by Anonymousreply 53December 10, 2013 7:23 PM

[quote]I wonder if the guy pictured at [R37] and [R39] is a relative of Henry's? They look alike around the eyes. The guy, whoever he might be, is a cutie!

Or perhaps more logical and something we've seen numerous times before: A guy being attracted to another guy who looks a bit like himself.

"Congratulations, boys!"

by Anonymousreply 54December 10, 2013 10:26 PM

That's not one of his brothers in the the 37 and 39. I've seen photos of them, most are older than Henry, except one and they all have dark hair.

That guy is cute though whoever he is.

by Anonymousreply 55December 10, 2013 11:52 PM

Probably another gay fuckbuddy of Henry's from his pre-fame days.

by Anonymousreply 56December 10, 2013 11:55 PM

[quote]That's not one of his brothers in the the 37 and 39.

His brother is the one in the picture with Tiny Tim @R49.

by Anonymousreply 57December 11, 2013 1:40 AM

Ummm, they're holding hands in R6's photo. Yeah, straight guys don't hold hands. No question they were boyfriends.

by Anonymousreply 58December 11, 2013 1:44 AM

R37, That might be his younger brother. He has one younger and I think he has lighter hair.

Corey was dating another guy while HC was living in LA during that time. And in one of the pics posted, R7, maybe, you can see that there is a guy that has been photoshopped out on the other side of HC.

I don't think he and Corey dated. I really think they were just friends. There is a picture floating around of HC sitting on a sofa with a guy, and if he had a BF in LA, I would bet it is him.

by Anonymousreply 59December 11, 2013 1:59 AM

That's not his brother, R59. Here are his brothers:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60December 11, 2013 2:18 AM

R58 I don't think they're holding hands. He's holding a girls hand but she's cropped out of the picture. Probably his fiance or Gina and he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 61December 11, 2013 2:21 AM

R61: You can't be serious. He looks much younger in that picture.

by Anonymousreply 62December 11, 2013 2:24 AM

Pretty sure r61 is trolling, in the spirit of the "Matt Bomer is straight! Those are his girlfriend's kids!" / "Luke MacFarlane sleeps with women, I know this for a fact!" troll.

by Anonymousreply 63December 11, 2013 2:29 AM

Straight guys don't pose like this with gay guys nor other straight guys:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64December 11, 2013 4:21 AM

Or like this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65December 11, 2013 4:23 AM

You never know, R63. There are still a lot of people in denial about these sorts of things.

by Anonymousreply 66December 11, 2013 4:25 AM

If he is straight, I wouldn't be surprised to hear he was gay for free room/board/drinks.

by Anonymousreply 67December 11, 2013 4:31 AM

Maybe he is bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 68December 11, 2013 4:39 AM

If we're voting for "straight" guy with gayface, he gets my vote:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69December 11, 2013 4:48 AM

He was talking to a girl and that's the face he makes when she flashes a boob.

by Anonymousreply 70December 11, 2013 7:07 AM

I doubt Henry Cavill has ever seen a pair of female breasts except for the ones he saw when he filmed "The Tudors".

by Anonymousreply 71December 11, 2013 7:13 AM

Puh-leeeeease, R70

by Anonymousreply 72December 11, 2013 7:14 AM

R64 & R65

Straight guys do pose like that.There are pictures of him that can be used as an arguement but not these (imo).Henry is just being stupid in these pictures.My brother has pictures with his straight friends way more "incriminating".

Anyway, wasn't there a DL rumor,around 2007-2008,that he was dating a girl named Bianca,who was a designer for Dior?There were even some pictures!For now i will call him Bi but ,let's face it,there is a very good chance he is straight.

by Anonymousreply 73December 11, 2013 8:16 AM

I don't buy your argument, R73.

by Anonymousreply 74December 11, 2013 8:24 AM

Well , it's easy to not bite ones arguement when we are biased.

by Anonymousreply 75December 11, 2013 8:44 AM

Maybe he is gay ,maybe not but soon we will know..if he is straight he will be for sure with a model or an actress .

by Anonymousreply 76December 11, 2013 9:07 AM

Henry loves fame and publicity his next step Miranda K or another VS model .

by Anonymousreply 77December 11, 2013 9:09 AM

Could R73 be any more of a stereotypical fangurl?

[quote]My brother has pictures with his straight friends way more "incriminating".

First of all, the fact that you use the word "incriminating" (even in quotes) makes you offensive because it reveals your mindset (you could've used "way more convincing"), but since you used it, how exactly do you define "way more incriminating"? Was he sucking his friend's cock? Were they making out? Be specific by telling us about these "way more incriminating" pictures. We can tell the difference between straight guys goofing off by grabbing each others' crotches and genuine affection as displayed by these two. I'm not even saying they dated, but come on.

Second, I don't believe for even a moment that your brother has any pictures of himself doing anything in the vicinity of *holding hands* or one where he has his hand wrapped around his straight friends head as they're cheek-to-cheek. Cue the "He's British/European and they're less uptight" bullshit.

Third, we're talking about pictures where one of the guys is known to be gay, so not two, straight guys.

Fourth, you have these pictures of him being affectionate with a man and countless others with gay men going back to '04(?), and yet you'll believe some rumor about a model in '07/'08 and merely a claim of pictures? Where are these pictures? Probably difficult to find because why on earth would a model and an actor have pictures together? Unheard of for people in those two professions to be photographed, and together no less. Probably easier to find one of him with Lochness.

The guy is absolutely gorgeous and he lived in LA, so where are the pictures of him hanging with young, wannabe models/actresses during that time? Or was he such a serious thespian that it was beneath him to do so? Did only gay guys take "selfies" with him back then?

Even with what I've stated above, I'm not going to be adamant in believing he's gay, but your reasons for why you think he isn't are ridiculous.

He comes off like a genuinely nice guy and no doubt he is, but you don't make it in Hollywood -playing Superman no less- unless you're prepared to play pr games and make certain sacrifices.

If he's straight, fine. If he's gay, at least he didn't pull a Luke Evans.

by Anonymousreply 78December 11, 2013 3:01 PM

The young Luke Evans had an easier time coming out because he was in theater in London. That's very different than the young Henry Cavill being in movies in Hollywood.

I personally think Henry is gay.

by Anonymousreply 79December 11, 2013 3:44 PM

[quote]The young Luke Evans had an easier time coming out because he was in theater in London.

The older Luke Evans is a jackass who pretends the young Luke Evans didn't come out at a time when every single utterance is documented and can easily be found with a quick search.

He has the audacity to play people for fools by trying to take it all back. Sadly, some have fallen for it.

by Anonymousreply 80December 11, 2013 4:06 PM

BS. He simply doesn't talk about it. have you seen him with a woman in the last few years? Does he talk about a girlfriend or dating a woman in the last few years? Follow him on Twitter. he talks ore about his um and his Nan and posts shots of his fancy dressing tables. He 'aint hiding from anything. He just wants a decent career.

by Anonymousreply 81December 11, 2013 4:21 PM

[quote]Does he talk about a girlfriend or dating a woman in the last few years?

Probably because no one would be able to keep a straight face if he did.

by Anonymousreply 82December 11, 2013 4:28 PM

[quote]Third, we're talking about pictures where one of the guys is known to be gay, so not two, straight guys.

Good point. People keep forgetting this when they talk about Corey & Henry as 'two straight guys'. Corey is gay. Henry may still be up in the air, but Corey is not.

by Anonymousreply 83December 11, 2013 8:59 PM

What exactly does Corey Spears do for a living?

by Anonymousreply 84December 12, 2013 1:30 AM

R64 & R65 Actually lots of straight guys do those kinds of poses for photos but they're mostly just pretending to look gay to be humourous (just like the way people often pull faces in photos)

by Anonymousreply 85December 12, 2013 4:05 PM

R85, please!

We're not talking about a 'straight' guy - we're talking about Henry Cavill, who has been connected to guys for years, was in gay bars all the time when he was younger, and who has had a series of beards and fake engagements over the past year. That's too many coincidences. And you keep forgetting to mention that Corey Spears is GAY. He's not a straight guy.

by Anonymousreply 86December 12, 2013 8:36 PM

Oh R85, go fuck yourself with a sharp knife. Straight guys do not hold hands with open;y gay guys in pictures. You're legally retarded.

by Anonymousreply 87December 12, 2013 9:42 PM

[quote]Actually lots of straight guys do those kinds of poses for photos but they're mostly just pretending to look gay

Well, that really doesn't mean much since in this case, we know one of these guys ain't pretending to look gay, he IS gay.

The only question is if the other one is pretending to be straight.

by Anonymousreply 88December 12, 2013 11:01 PM

[quote]Well, that really doesn't mean much since in this case, we know one of these guys ain't pretending to look gay, he IS gay.

Exactly. I tried to explain that to R85 above. I'm sick of the b.s. excuses.

by Anonymousreply 89December 12, 2013 11:04 PM

Two reminders, since people seem to have forgotten:

1) Corey Spears was formerly involved with "Real World: Miami" alum Dan Renzi. This is confirmed fact.

2) Corey Spears has had piss-poor success in Hollywood, but his first "big" role (if you can call it that...) was in "The Journey of Jared Price" ... written and directed by that other DL fave, Dustin Lance Black. I think you'd have to be borderline nuts not to assume they were fucking at some point.

by Anonymousreply 90December 12, 2013 11:11 PM

And you're right, R89.

If people want to debate Cavill's sexuality, fine, but the ridiculous excuses involving how their straight guy friends/brothers/cousins/neighbors/mailman do similar poses and therefore, Cavill can't be gay, is so fucking stupid.

One of these guys is confirmed as gay. It's not up in the air. We know one of them is gay, gay, gay.

For all I know, Cavill is the gay-friendliest straight guy on earth and God bless 'em for it, but let's cut the shit with how he can't possibly be gay just because "I know straight guys who act this way."

by Anonymousreply 91December 12, 2013 11:13 PM

[quote]written and directed by that other DL fave, Dustin Lance Black. I think you'd have to be borderline nuts not to assume they were fucking at some point.

Who? DLB & Corey? or Corey & Henry?

by Anonymousreply 92December 12, 2013 11:15 PM

DLB & Corey.

by Anonymousreply 93December 12, 2013 11:21 PM

[quote]2) Corey Spears has had piss-poor success in Hollywood, but his first "big" role (if you can call it that...) was in "The Journey of Jared Price" ... written and directed by that other DL fave, Dustin Lance Black. I think you'd have to be borderline nuts not to assume they were fucking at some point.

Oh Lord, now you've done it. I think an alarm goes off every time DLB or Daley are mentioned in any thread. The trolls must get an alert or something.

by Anonymousreply 94December 12, 2013 11:27 PM

R94, are you the troll who keeps coming onto the Tom Daley-DLB threads and complaining about them? It's a big story, that's why we're discussing them.

by Anonymousreply 95December 12, 2013 11:29 PM

R95, I have not entered a single Daley tread. I avoid them like the plague. In fact, I only wish I never had to see either name in my thread watcher.

I'm the one in threads that have nothing to do with either of them who tells you not to bring that shit into the non-DLB/Daley threads.

People like you seem to think the very mention of either of them means it becomes a Daley/DLB thread.

I'm sure I'm not the only one telling you you're a tad obsessed with those two.

by Anonymousreply 96December 12, 2013 11:35 PM

R96, I am not the one that brought up DLB on this thread. I simply responded to R90. He's the one who brought him up.

But I am interested in DLB & Tom Daley, as are most people on the gossip sites right now.

by Anonymousreply 97December 12, 2013 11:40 PM

R97, it just seems like a dinner bell goes off any time either name is mentioned in any thread, even if the thread isn't about them.

I understand there's an interest in them, but it reminds me of those two soccer players that launched dozens of "romance" threads. The threads went on for years, I think. It was insane.

I think we're in for the same with these two.

by Anonymousreply 98December 12, 2013 11:44 PM

R98, do you mean the Pique threads? I didn't understand those, because he never ended up in a gay relationship (publicly, anyway). He's with Shakira and has a baby with her, right?

In the case of Henry Cavill & Corey Spears, at least we know that at least one of them is gay.

And at least we know that Tom Daley & DLB are a real gay couple, so why shouldn't we talk about them?

I would much rather talk about these guys than have another 500 threads about Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart, wouldn't you?

by Anonymousreply 99December 12, 2013 11:47 PM

Shit, I forgot about the last two. Yeah, those two I couldn't give a shit about either, but they produce so many threads. I don't get it.

Like I said, I understand there's an interest, I just don't like when it starts taking over threads having nothing to do with them. I stay out of those threads specifically because I just don't care about them. But if others are interested in them, that's fine.

by Anonymousreply 100December 12, 2013 11:51 PM

Gina's cute. Why do you people call her mannish?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101December 13, 2013 1:21 AM

Wallpaper.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102December 13, 2013 1:29 AM

Way too coiffed and airbrushed for my taste R102. I prefer him like this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103December 13, 2013 1:35 AM

Is that from "Immortals", R102?

by Anonymousreply 104December 13, 2013 1:38 AM

Yes, R104.

by Anonymousreply 105December 13, 2013 1:40 AM

Never saw Immortals. Good movie?

by Anonymousreply 106December 13, 2013 1:42 AM

"Immortals" is okay, but I wouldn't call it outstanding. Henry didn't do any nudity in it, but it does star Kellan Lutz, Luke Evans & Joseph Morgan.

by Anonymousreply 107December 13, 2013 1:45 AM

R103, I thought it was good, but then, I had the sound off.

by Anonymousreply 108December 13, 2013 1:46 AM

Not quite a ringing endorsement from you two, but apparently lots of eye candy in the movie. If it's on Netflix, I'll give it a try.

The only thing I've ever seen Cavill in is MoS and to be honest, I didn't like it. It was an assault on the senses and I'm sorry to say he's not a great actor. I don't think I'm saying anything others haven't said. He looks the part, but he's a bit wooden. People will say he's portraying a being with "internal struggles" and not knowing where he belongs and blah blah blah, but honestly, he's wooden.

Pretty, but wooden.

by Anonymousreply 109December 13, 2013 1:56 AM

Immortals was also directed by the openly gay guy who directed REM's "Losing My Religion" video. Hence the cast of "immortals".

by Anonymousreply 110December 13, 2013 2:41 AM

R94, fuck off already. It is entirely relevant to this thread that the whole *reason* Corey Spears gained entry into various Hollywood circles was because he starred in an indie flick that had little box office success but a decent amount of buzz in gay circles.

I'm sorry if you're bizarrely upset that DLers are interested in the relationship between a world-famous Olympian (and believe me, there was PLENTY of gay interest in him LONG before this recent news) and the Oscar-winning screenwriter of one of the most notable gay films ever made, but DEAL WITH IT and move on. And btw this has nothing to do with the "footballers in love" bullshit we had earlier this year; there is a massive difference between tinhat insanity like that and the endless "Robsten showmance" crap, much of which was built on Domlijah-style fiction and "shipping" straight out of the heads of wishful-thinking fangurls, and the very recent news of a much-admired Olympian coming out of the closet and admitting on national (okay, British national) television that he was in love with a man.

by Anonymousreply 111December 13, 2013 3:11 AM

The only good thing about Immortals was the cute promotion Henry and Luke Evans did together.

by Anonymousreply 112December 13, 2013 3:41 AM

R111, that's a good summary of the situation. At least the Tom Daley-DLB relationship is real and confirmed today through photographic evidence.

I've never understood why we have so many threads on Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart because they go nowhere and neither one of them will admit to being gay or say anything of interest.

by Anonymousreply 113December 13, 2013 3:51 AM

Can we please not tarnish another good thread by talking about DLB.

by Anonymousreply 114December 13, 2013 4:06 AM

THANK YOU, R114.

[quote]The only good thing about Immortals was the cute promotion Henry and Luke Evans did together.

Cavill is a beauty, but so very boring when he does interviews. Thank God Evans was there with him.

by Anonymousreply 115December 13, 2013 5:42 AM

R101: in that pic of Gina, I think a straight girl would have cleaned her feet first before agreeing to be snapped. Just sayin...

by Anonymousreply 116December 13, 2013 6:05 AM

Are her tits real?

by Anonymousreply 117December 13, 2013 6:11 AM

Yes, thanks R114! I can't get enough of Luke and Henry together. Last time I saw them together, it was a pic of them at the F6 party. They were sitting beside each other, right in front of Henry's Aunt Gina.

by Anonymousreply 118December 13, 2013 7:36 AM

I didn't know Tarsem Singh was gay. He also directed Lee Pace in The Fall.

by Anonymousreply 119December 13, 2013 4:56 PM

I love Tarsem in interviews. Very funny, intelligent man.

I think he has a very colorful and imaginative vision and though I haven't seen "Immortals," I did see "The Cell"... I'll leave it at that.

by Anonymousreply 120December 13, 2013 5:30 PM

Apparently, someone posted tweets Corey head with a friend and another person who read then. Basically, Corey and his friend were relishing in the naked butt pics of Henry and crotch shot in a red Speedo.

Then the friend tweets a pic of Corey and Henry and said handsome twosome xo.

In which Corey says, thanks sweets.

That pretty much outs him I would say, but anyway, the person who read their conversation asked Corey to tell the truth and say whether Henry was gay or straight.

Corey fired back by saying who the hell are you. I don't take orders.

by Anonymousreply 121December 15, 2013 9:11 AM

Pictures!!!!

by Anonymousreply 122December 15, 2013 9:17 AM

Oh, I meant to say that the Speedo pic was of Corey paired with a naked butt pic of Henry. Then they is one photo that shoes both of them.

Someone also posted a Christmas video of the handsome twosome.

The tweet post is found in the why is he so scared thread. The video is on the new/old pic thread.

by Anonymousreply 123December 15, 2013 9:24 AM

Yikes, I have a bunch of typos. Too bad DL does not allow editing. Well, I hope the message is clear enough to get my drift.

by Anonymousreply 124December 15, 2013 9:31 AM

R122, it's on IMDB and Corey's twitter. Basically, the pics are the Tudor shot and a pic of two at East West club.

by Anonymousreply 125December 15, 2013 9:36 AM

R121

What Corey said does not "out" him. "Twosome" ,as far as i am concerned, does not necessarily mean "romantically involved couple".Two friends can be a "twosome".Plus,if Corey would meant anything more than that...would he admit,at the same time,that he cheated on his fiance?

Also,Corey has spoke countless times about how Henry is straight at a time that nobody cared about Henry.Why would he stop "covering" him now that Henry actually has a career?

BTW i heard that Corey is a doctor now.

by Anonymousreply 126December 15, 2013 10:19 AM

It was a naked butt shot, crouch shot, and followed by a picture of the two on a couch.

Then, the words handsome twosome xo.

Corey says thanks, sweet. That lead someone to ask Cory the question.

Corey kind left it open ended that Henry could be.

BTW, where did you hear that Corey was a doctor, or did you mean to say a head doctor?

by Anonymousreply 127December 16, 2013 7:58 AM

R36, I remember seeing a pic with Henry, his dad, and Gina on Zimbio. There were also several postings on discussion boards of him introducing her to his parents as a sign of serious plans (marriage) and that they didn't like her.

I also remember a blind item in which an up and coming action movie star was asked by his PR team to choose between marriage and heartthrob/movie star status. The majority of commenters understood him to be Henry Cavill.

So now you have two reasons why he looked unhappy in some of his and Gina's pics together.

by Anonymousreply 128December 17, 2013 10:23 AM

His incompetent PR team has surely helped fuel the gay rumors about Henry by preventing his marriage with Gina. Not that the rumors aren't true to some extent, but his PR team is for sure bunch of hacks (the hack job with Kaley Cuoco, blocking his marriage with Gina, asking him to show up on two nights in a row to be seen with 2 different females at the same downtown London bar, Bodo's Schloss, etc.).

by Anonymousreply 129December 17, 2013 10:30 AM

WTF is with this guy? Even if he's straight, does he understand that he's not actually on "The Tudors" and people live well beyond the age of 30 these days?

Why exactly is he so anxious to get married so quickly? He's been getting engaged since his mid-20s.

Jesus Christ, dumbass, enjoy yourself for a bit so you're not divorced by the time you're 35 and paying alimony and child support for the rest of your fucking life.

Seems like a good guy, but he really isn't the brightest bulb even with the money and fame. I don't give a fuck how 'old-fashioned' he thinks he is when it comes to family, there's no way Hollywood keeps you normal. No way.

by Anonymousreply 130December 18, 2013 6:26 AM

[quote]Why exactly is he so anxious to get married so quickly? He's been getting engaged since his mid-20s.

That may be more about a panicked attempt at bearding.

by Anonymousreply 131December 18, 2013 11:31 PM

Bingo. Most of his fiancee's have been lesbians. He was engaged to Jillian Michaels!!

by Anonymousreply 132December 19, 2013 3:53 PM

126...we're gossiping, dear. On a gossip board. Try to keep up, moron.

Corey can't just 'out' Cavill. Saying that someone is gay, in the US, is slander. Spears could be sued, even if it's true, because he'd have to prove it in court. Going up against Cavill's PR machine and management and $$$.

by Anonymousreply 133December 19, 2013 3:55 PM

R132, aren't you exaggerating a bit?

Gina Carano is not gay. Being a typical, drunken chick rolling around with another chick in the presence of men doesn't make you a lesbian, it makes you a party girl. Being an MMA fighter doesn't make you a lesbian. She's had several boyfriends prior to Cavill and if you've ever heard her speak and saw the way she acts outside of fighting, she's about as girly as they come.

The other one he was engaged to no one knows. I doubt she's gay.

So outside of Jillian (and even that was never confirmed), who are you talking about?

Gay or not, I do think he's a fool for trying to get married so relatively young (in Hollywood years).

by Anonymousreply 134December 19, 2013 4:06 PM

She is a show jumper and her name is Ellen Whittaker

by Anonymousreply 135December 19, 2013 5:40 PM

Last I heard about Ellen was that her rich butt moved in with her female friend. I guess she has no pics with Henry and her to cry over.

by Anonymousreply 136December 20, 2013 8:25 AM

R128, you do realize that Henrys dad is his manager. He was there with his other son, who is in marketing. The wife was never there to meet Gina. The fact that they logged unhappy was because they had jet lag, most likely. I hardly think they were sweating another beard. The dad and brother were there for business purposes.

by Anonymousreply 137December 20, 2013 8:31 AM

Wait, have we figured out whether our not Corey has a job. I got a sneaky suspicion that Henry sends him a few dollars.

by Anonymousreply 138December 20, 2013 8:34 AM

R137, there are several postings on various message boards that his parents met Gina and didn't like her, which argues for marriage discussions. The pic is supportive of this: at least his dad met her for sure. I'm not disputing what you're saying (I knew also that his dad and brother manage Henry's career). However, the latter doesn't preclude the former (marriage discussions).

The blind item (link bellow) that also speaks of marriage plans between him and Gina is yet another confirmation from an independent source.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139December 20, 2013 12:47 PM

The fact that his dad and brother are on Henry's payroll is a perfect proof of Henry's utmost love and respect for his family and that he is a family oriented guy. With 3 of his 4 other brothers married (some with kids already), there is (subtle or not so subtle) family pressure for Henry to marry also (a woman, not a man, just like the rest of his brothers). I say this in reply to R130 and R134.

As such, Henry will marry a woman for sure, regardless of how strong his gay inclinations are as a (likely) bi guy.

by Anonymousreply 140December 20, 2013 1:04 PM

Cavill is gay bitches(!)and I'm the guy that can prove it!.

by Anonymousreply 141December 20, 2013 1:35 PM

[quote]As such, Henry will marry a woman for sure, regardless of how strong his gay inclinations are as a (likely) bi guy.

Doesn't sound like a very healthy family if Henry is being pressured into getting married.

by Anonymousreply 142December 20, 2013 5:09 PM

I don't think it is an active pressure from his family as much as from Henry's own desire to please his parents. He wouldn't love his parents so much as to hire his dad if they were malignant/controlling/etc.

by Anonymousreply 143December 20, 2013 7:41 PM

In one interview he stated growing up he was a good, obeying child.

by Anonymousreply 144December 20, 2013 7:42 PM

His family is clearly very accepting of his gay friends (incl. Corey) as there are several pictures at the premiere, so don't act like his family is homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 145December 21, 2013 6:18 AM

I never said his family is homophobic, I only implied that they would prefer to see him married to a woman, not a man.

by Anonymousreply 146December 22, 2013 12:45 AM

R146, please Henry's parents have known he was gay for a long time, and he's one of five sons. They probably feel as if they can spare one of them being gay, or they simply don't care.

Besides, they have known for quite some time that he was living with a gay man, and it appears that Henry's brothers are okay with things. One even posed with Corey and Henry.

Plus, Henry has brought Corey around his family and even to his brother's wedding. He even brought his whole group of four gay friends to his movie premiere. He even flew Corey to New York for the private screening.

Me thinks they are down with whatever, because they have known for decades that Henry is gay.

by Anonymousreply 147December 22, 2013 9:23 AM

Decades might be stretching it a bit.

by Anonymousreply 148December 22, 2013 9:38 AM

I say decades, because he's mentioned he always wanted a unicorn. As well as the fact, that kids were teasing him calling him fat arse, and as one classmate expertly remembered him being called girly arse.

Now, I tend to believe the classmate over Henry's account of being called fat, because those old pics didn't show an obese child. Plus, there were other kids his size, if not bigger.

by Anonymousreply 149December 22, 2013 10:13 AM

Interesting, but there's some supposition involved. We don't really know what the slang means in Jersey on the Channel Islands. What does girly arse mean?

by Anonymousreply 150December 22, 2013 10:19 AM

It means a fat arse

by Anonymousreply 151December 22, 2013 10:33 AM

Does it mean having a womanly butt?

by Anonymousreply 152December 22, 2013 10:38 AM

R147 ,You seem so sure talking about people you don't know and probably will ever meet.

I don't say that he isn't but i'm not saying that he is,either.I don't know him.I never will.I'm not going to obsess over his sexual orientation.

by Anonymousreply 153December 22, 2013 3:09 PM

There is a cute Youtube video of a 7 year old Henry playing St. Joseph in a Christmas theater play in primary school.

Secondly, his family loves the military (the father and 2 brothers are ex-military). Henry's second choice career if Hollywood didn't work out for him was the army. In general, people who are that much into the military tend to be more conservative, much less likely liberal.

Thirdly, Henry himself espouses (at least officially) conservative values (even while having gay friends) -- according to interviews, he likes his women demure, covered up (just look at the evolution of Gina's dresses).

For all these 3 reasons, I would venture to say that his family (Henry included) is conservative so they would not be ok with Henry being gay, R147. That's why I said they would rather see him marry a woman, not a man.

by Anonymousreply 154December 22, 2013 9:46 PM

[quote]he likes his women

His women??? LMAO!!

by Anonymousreply 155December 22, 2013 9:55 PM

R155, he has slept with women (at the very least the Italian GF from whom he learned pretty good Italian -- se the previous thread on his dinner with Gina).

by Anonymousreply 156December 22, 2013 10:09 PM

[quote]I say decades, because he's mentioned he always wanted a unicorn.

This one?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157December 22, 2013 10:27 PM

spare a gay son. LOL

by Anonymousreply 158December 22, 2013 10:48 PM

[quote]he has slept with women (at the very least the Italian GF from whom he learned pretty good Italian

And you have proof documenting this fact?

by Anonymousreply 159December 23, 2013 12:02 AM

Corey was good in "The Journey of Jared Price." I wish he was still acting.

by Anonymousreply 160December 23, 2013 2:32 AM

[R26] Maybe Corey's doing it because he's so in love with Henry that he'll do anything to be loved in return.

by Anonymousreply 161December 23, 2013 4:36 AM

Yes, I do, R159. Briefly, he has mentioned his Italian GF to at least 3 independent sources (Glamour UK in 2010, Sky Italia Tv in 2013, and a female fan from the same town as his ex-GF, Monterotondo on a fan blog). He must have learned it from either an Italian BF or GF to speak it at the level he does (see the Italian tv interview on the prior thread "dinner with Gina"). If his Italian professor were an ex-BF, then how come he's not hiding the whole experience (3 sources!), unlike the pics of him that got deleted off of Corey's FB page in 2011, when Henry got the Superman role?! Logically, since he has nothing to hide, he must have learned Italian from an Italian ex-GF. Pillow talk works.

by Anonymousreply 162December 23, 2013 5:54 AM

It ain't over till it's over, because I see it's you again, wanting the world to wrongly believe that Miss Cavill knows Italian.

Lead them on, if you must, but please don't go off and say Henry knowing Italian makes him not gay.

by Anonymousreply 163December 23, 2013 7:09 AM

R159, no, he has no proof as usual.

by Anonymousreply 164December 23, 2013 7:11 AM

R157, LOL. Me thinks Miss Cahill would love to have a sister with wings, so they can fly over the rainbow.

by Anonymousreply 165December 23, 2013 7:15 AM

Maybe when Henry Cavill is a few years older he will be targeted by Tom Daley as his next boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 166December 23, 2013 7:22 AM

R154, his family might love the military, but they still hang out with Corey, even inviting him to family functions. Plus, there is only one in that family that seem to make a career in the military. The rest, even the dad, seem to have a short stint in the service.

And regards to Henry liking demure women, Gina was far from that. She drank like a fish right along with him and wore ill fitting clothes. Plus, she was a cage fighter, who said fighting in the ring is like having sex. Mind you, she was fighting women, not men.

For these reasons, I would say the that family doesn't care what Henry does , but they just go with the program, because they know his carer depends on it.

by Anonymousreply 167December 23, 2013 7:32 AM

Do you think Henry and his brothers have farting contests with each other, or fart freely in front of one another?

by Anonymousreply 168December 23, 2013 7:44 AM

Corey Spears is adorable. I wonder what he's doing now?

by Anonymousreply 169December 23, 2013 12:45 PM

R163, it is you, not me who is misleading the readers. Henry speaks Italian. Here's the proof -- postings #s 527, 528 on the thread below:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170December 23, 2013 1:27 PM

Speaking Italian doesn't prove he had an intimate relationship with a woman. Lots of people from Europe speak another language.

by Anonymousreply 171December 23, 2013 4:20 PM

I don't understand this freak who keeps saying Cavill is straight because he had an Italian girlfriend who taught him Italian. This might be the dumbest "proof" of a person's sexuality (straight or gay) I've ever witnessed.

You don't know anything about this guy's time in Italy outside of hearsay and you're also under the delusion that every gay guy has never been with a woman or capable of a deep relationship with a woman.

There is no cookie cutter definition of a gay man.

WTF is wrong with you?

by Anonymousreply 172December 23, 2013 4:57 PM

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173December 23, 2013 5:24 PM

I never claimed Henry is straight. I only said he has slept with at least one woman, an Italian.

In fact, I believe he is a gay leaning bi guy, a 4 on the Kinsey scale.

by Anonymousreply 174December 23, 2013 7:43 PM

This looks pretty demure to me, R167 (link below):

Another one: bit.ly/1gSOXCX

A third one: bit.ly/1bn7a3B

A fourth one (demure enough): bit.ly/1dz2slV

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175December 23, 2013 10:09 PM

R171, Henry learned Italian during his stay of several months in Italy while shooting Laguna. He learned it from a native Italian speaker. Not in school, neither primary, nor Stowe boarding school. The Italian teacher is the one who used to call him "gattino" (kitten, improperly translated pussycat), something he loved according to a Glamour UK 2010 issue (link below).

He has also said he had an Italian GF. He would not be honest about his Italian experience if his Italian teacher were a BF instead of a GF. He would hide the whole thing (just as he did with Corey's pics off of his FB page), not bring it up 3 times, one of which on Italian tv. It would take a lot of nerve and skill to lie like that on tv. He is not that good an actor to pull it off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176December 23, 2013 11:28 PM

Oh yes, it would be completely ridiculous for an actor to lie about having a girlfriend!! That would never, ever happen!!

by Anonymousreply 177December 23, 2013 11:49 PM

R176...fuck off, cunt. Seriously, you're absurd. I have "girlfriends" too, but I don't have sex with them. You're a nitwit.

by Anonymousreply 178December 23, 2013 11:50 PM

What is Corey Spears doing now?

by Anonymousreply 179December 24, 2013 2:14 AM

I wish there were a few more Corey Spears pics on this thread. He's such a cutie!

by Anonymousreply 180December 24, 2013 2:49 AM

Back together with Gina:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181December 24, 2013 4:30 AM

She didn't get Wonder Woman and I don't see them pulling a Jennifer Garner with tons of pics if their relationship is for publicity, so what's the excuse now?

Why would they be together where no one knows them if it's fake?

by Anonymousreply 182December 24, 2013 4:35 AM

/www.celebuzz.com/2013-12-23/this-is-how-henry-cavills-spending-the-holidays-in-the-gym/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitterÂ

by Anonymousreply 183December 24, 2013 5:54 AM

So not only can't you post a link, but you didn't bother to see that it was already posted.

by Anonymousreply 184December 24, 2013 5:58 AM

Don't worry about Gina. She's doing fine. Just fine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185December 24, 2013 7:30 AM

Your insults aside, R178, you may have "girlfriends," but they never spent so much time teaching you a foreign language. No friend would spend/waste so much time and effort (3 months) teaching another friend a foreign language or helping him/her out in a significant way for nothing in return. There is almost always an exchange of favors between friends, it is unfortunately only seldom that one does something for nothing in return. What did a poor 20 year old Henry have to pay back the teacher's efforts?! Not money for sure. It must have been sex.

Since logically there was a sexual relationship between him and his Italian teacher, the rest of my argument why it was a GF, not a BF stands.

by Anonymousreply 186December 24, 2013 10:51 AM

Also, R178, why would he recall such specific habits such as being called "gattino" (kitten) if there had been no sexual relationship? "Kitten" sounds quite sexual. If you're going to say "he made it up," you forget he is not that good of an actor nor such a cunning individual to pull it off.

by Anonymousreply 187December 24, 2013 10:56 AM

But his PR are, R187

by Anonymousreply 188December 24, 2013 10:58 AM

R188, you didn't read my posting # 186. There must have been a sexual relationship for sure between Henry and his Italian teacher, how else could he repay it back? Therefore, the rest of my arguments why it was a GF not BF stand.

by Anonymousreply 189December 24, 2013 11:18 AM

Henry is not interested in women. Get over it.

by Anonymousreply 190December 24, 2013 11:25 AM

One account is that Henry and Corey are a couple. Another is that they are good friends and that Corey helped Henry get his career started, but that they never got sexual.

by Anonymousreply 191December 25, 2013 1:38 AM

/www.henrycavillnews.com/2013/12/santa-delivered-henry-cavill-to-fan-in.html

by Anonymousreply 192December 25, 2013 6:10 AM

WTF is all this delusional shit about an "Italian girlfriend"?

The man is gay. But of course he'll never come because he wants to be a Hollywood star. His friends and handlers all help keep him closeted.

by Anonymousreply 193December 25, 2013 6:35 AM

The deluded gays @190, 193 don't realize that Henry does speak Italian -- all they have to do is listen to the Sky Italia TV interview on the previous thread already linked above.

Since he must have learned it from a teacher in Italy (it wasn't taught in his schools), he must have paid for it somehow. He says he has paid in sex (GF/teacher) and I have no reason to doubt it. He was young and poor back then. Sex was the easiest way to pay back.

by Anonymousreply 194December 25, 2013 11:17 PM

I said "must have learned it from a teacher in Italy" because there is no good reason why he should have bothered to learn it on his own in UK after leaving the boarding school at age 17.

by Anonymousreply 195December 25, 2013 11:46 PM

Only a psychotic person is obsessed with someone to the point that such details even enter your mind.

Get a life.

by Anonymousreply 196December 26, 2013 1:12 AM

[quote]He says he has paid in sex (GF/teacher) and I have no reason to doubt it. He was young and poor back then. Sex was the easiest way to pay back.

So you're saying Henry was a male whore? He admitted to selling his body to a woman in exchange for language lessons?

by Anonymousreply 197December 26, 2013 1:36 AM

To a man in exchange for lessones.

by Anonymousreply 198December 26, 2013 4:53 AM

"Pay back" is a manner of speaking: there was an exchange of favors between two lovers (Italian lessons + free room & board in Monterotondo in exchange for sex with one of the most handsome men). I certainly did not mean "male whore."

by Anonymousreply 199December 26, 2013 11:39 PM

Corey doesn't act anymore, but no one seems to know what he does for a living.

by Anonymousreply 200December 27, 2013 1:40 AM

I doubt he'd whore himself out to learn a language, but the last drop of booze... he'd spread faster than a wildfire.

by Anonymousreply 201December 27, 2013 1:46 AM

Henry is a big drinker?

by Anonymousreply 202December 27, 2013 1:49 AM

No one straight would have faked all those relationships with women. Just think of Gina carano

by Anonymousreply 203December 27, 2013 4:24 AM

He's probably bi with gay leanings, but perhaps some attraction to women.

by Anonymousreply 204December 28, 2013 3:16 AM

He's gay

by Anonymousreply 205December 28, 2013 4:28 AM

Just because you say so, R205, it doesn't make it so.

He is most likely bi, gay leaning bi.

by Anonymousreply 206December 28, 2013 7:59 AM

laineygossip.com/Henry-Cavill-Gina-Carano-back-together-for-Christmas/28979

by Anonymousreply 207December 30, 2013 12:44 PM

R206 do you really think the relationship with gina Carano is for real and not a staged one?

by Anonymousreply 208December 30, 2013 12:48 PM

It was real in the beginning, yes. That supersatisfied smile on her face while wearing that blue dress together with Henry on the red carpet tells me she must have slept with him.

Dunno about their current situation, tho. I need photographic proof.

by Anonymousreply 209December 30, 2013 10:40 PM

So what if the man is gay straight bi..not one of you stand a chance with him anyway, leave him and his love life alone

by Anonymousreply 210December 30, 2013 11:44 PM

If not so pretty ppl like Corey, Luke, Ellen, and Gina had a chance with him, then so will I and 50% of the ppl.

by Anonymousreply 211December 31, 2013 12:39 AM

I hope that Henry and Corey made a sex tape.

by Anonymousreply 212January 1, 2014 11:10 PM

OMG! That would be out of this world.

OT: Kailey got married. A while ago, she was on a Ellen and she described that fiasco with Henry as in the summer I had a situation. She couldn't even call it a fling. Anyway, it was obvious she wanted to flash forward to her real relationship. Heck, Henry's name was not even mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 213January 2, 2014 9:50 AM

I watched the Tudor seasons 1&2 marathon on the BBC America and Cavill was hot and held his own on that show. I enjoyed it. Lots of man candy and just the right amount of camp from Dormer as Anne Boleyn. I haven't seen Superman so I can't speak to his acting in the movie but he is more talented than the posts about him here would lead you to believe.

by Anonymousreply 214January 2, 2014 11:24 AM

Cavill is beautiful but not at all talented.

by Anonymousreply 215January 2, 2014 11:34 AM

God bless America

Land that I love

Stand beside her

And guide her

Through the night with a light from above

From the mountains, to the prairies

To the oceans, white with foam

God bless America, My home sweet home

God bless America, My home sweet home

by Anonymousreply 216January 2, 2014 11:41 AM

I will end this by saying to you queens, "Get a Life". The whole world is not gay. Do you not have any straight friends? Expand your perimeters and remember there was a time when you were straight. It is what it is, gay & straights can be the best of friends and accepting of each other AND doesn't give a shit what others say.

by Anonymousreply 217January 2, 2014 7:42 PM

No, I'll end this by telling you to go back to IMDB, frau.

by Anonymousreply 218January 2, 2014 7:50 PM

I spoke to a friend yesterday about how he met Cavill outside a a popular gay bar in West Hollywood back before he was famous. He had just landed his first major movie role which is how my friend recognized him, I forget which one. Anyway, he was very nice to my friend as they chatted briefly outside of "Rage".

by Anonymousreply 219January 2, 2014 8:47 PM

And what was Henry doing at the gay bar, R219? Was he there because he was gay, or just because he was a straight guy hanging out with gay friends the way some posters here claim?

by Anonymousreply 220January 2, 2014 10:02 PM

Oh please. Most of the pictures we've seen of him when he was younger were with gay men. Of course that doesn't mean he is gay, but ya know who else likes to takes lots of pictures? Women, esp. young women... esp. young women with hot guys. I find it hard to believe there aren't tons of pics of him at straight bars with women prior to his current success.

I get an "Heiress" vibe from this guy. He seems to want to make sure whatever women he's attached with have family money.

by Anonymousreply 221January 2, 2014 10:12 PM

I can definitely see him being a gold digger. He's admitted that the money isn't rolling in just yet. That was when he was promoting Man of Steel. Anyway, I guess he figures he can fake it with a rich beard just as well as a broke one.

by Anonymousreply 222January 3, 2014 9:50 AM

How can he not be a millionaire by now? How much money does he need?

by Anonymousreply 223January 3, 2014 9:54 AM

He ain't cheap R223

He won't be satisfied until that bank account hits 100 million...

by Anonymousreply 224January 3, 2014 10:05 AM

I honestly don't think Kaley Cuoco is a willing beard. She gave an interview recently and said she had a "situation" this summer that left her feeling weird and depressed and not interested in dating. I believe she really was blindsided by Cavill being in the closet and using her for P.R. I wonder if Jim Parsons took take her aside and told her that something might not be quite right with her "relationship". Or, if Cavill had a difficult time in the sack and that left her feeling unattractive and undesirable. She's really cute and sexy and gets a lot of attention. To be rejected by "the most beautiful man in the world" has to be hard on the ego.. Despite being in show business since she was a kid there is something innocent and naive about her. I'm also in the minority that thinks Galecki is straight. I think watching Sara Gilbert go through her tortured struggle with self acceptance made him wary of talking about his own personal life. That no matter what you say, it's never enough for some people, so don't say anything.

by Anonymousreply 225January 4, 2014 10:23 PM

R22 is right about the clue in Corey's love poem - HC's lip licking habit. Proof below:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226January 5, 2014 12:58 AM

R225, I don't think KC was blindsided at all by HC. There are compelling arguments their showmance had been ordered by their common employer WB studios, that own both HC's MOS and KC's BBT. First and foremost, of all superhero movies, MOS, despite its good opening, had the biggest drop in ticket sales the following week, greater than 60% according to Box Office Mojo stats (all other superhero movies had sale drops of under 60%). This must have worried the big wigs at WB who had been expecting 1 billion $ revenues according to WB's ex-CEO. Their fears were well founded: MOS grossed a third less, 661 M worldwide. Secondly, KC tweeted a pic of herself mouth ajar under a MOS poster urging her BBT fans to go see it. Thirdly, on their staged grocery shopping outing, HC wore Superman's colors, red t-shirt and blue jeans.

Another argument why she wasn't blindsided is the blind item linked below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227January 5, 2014 2:02 AM

new pictures with henry and gina sunshine-meow.tumblr.com/post/72525494432/henry-cavill-with-girlfriend-mma-fighter-gina#notes

by Anonymousreply 228January 8, 2014 5:40 AM

new pictures with henry and gina sunshine-meow.tumblr.com/post/72525494432/henry-cavill-with-girlfriend-mma-fighter-gina#notes

by Anonymousreply 229January 8, 2014 5:42 AM

sunshine-meow.tumblr.com/page/2 henry and gina

by Anonymousreply 230January 8, 2014 5:45 AM

Put the link in the url, please

by Anonymousreply 231January 8, 2014 5:46 AM

tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2zohk3k&s=5#.Usz0f_sygRs

tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2u9kev9&s=5#.Usz0WfsygRs

by Anonymousreply 232January 8, 2014 5:47 AM

Groovy mama, you are really retarted. Put the link in the url. Jees, these fraus.

by Anonymousreply 233January 8, 2014 5:57 AM

www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=398206576989730&set=a.292436530900069.1073741901.203224409821282&type=1&theater

by Anonymousreply 234January 8, 2014 1:46 PM

Anonymous reply 233... stupid sl ut with big vag ina go home , get a real job and burn in hellt

by Anonymousreply 235January 8, 2014 1:51 PM

You are really mentally retarted groovy

by Anonymousreply 236January 8, 2014 2:17 PM

Like watching bumfights with you two.

Idiot #1: It's spelled "retarded" and unless you're under 16 years old, I'm embarrassed for you that you even used it as an insult, let alone continuously misspelling it.

Idiot #2: You see the letters "Url" down there and below that an empty, rectangular space? That's where you paste your link(s); it's not rocket science.

by Anonymousreply 237January 8, 2014 4:58 PM

so he is back with Carano ! they're nice together

by Anonymousreply 238January 8, 2014 5:04 PM

That was an inside joke

re tart ed

sorry, spelling police

by Anonymousreply 239January 8, 2014 5:04 PM

Henry and Gina never broke up. The picture of Gina wearing Henry's Omega watch was removed from her instagram because it was a desperate attempt to tell him she couldn't wait for the charade to end. Henry's fans are dumb idiots and crazy to believe anything. It also explains why Kaley C. was ready to be engaged when the PR ended. Henry and Gina had to wait because his PR made him look like a liar and an ass.

They never broke up and have been lying to the public all along. Yup-two liars who both deserve each other

by Anonymousreply 240January 8, 2014 5:06 PM

I think Gina is a bit of a controlling type in relationships. I got the feeling of that when I heard she was picking out his clothes. Plus I've heard a lot about theories of how they met in the first place and my only conclusion would be when Henry and Luke went to that concert together. Gina could have been there

by Anonymousreply 241January 8, 2014 5:07 PM

R239, then take your idiotic "inside joke" back to IMBD or ONTD or wherever it's considered the height of hilarity.

Here, it just makes you look like an illiterate moron - not that even using any form of the word already did.

by Anonymousreply 242January 8, 2014 5:21 PM

BTW, you people are fucking nuts. Your 'theories' border on psychotic.

Gay, straight, whatever, it doesn't change the fact you all are downright insane.

by Anonymousreply 243January 8, 2014 5:26 PM

And you are the most insane of all, IMDB frau at "242 and R243.

He's gay!!!

by Anonymousreply 244January 8, 2014 5:41 PM

Henry and Gina just had a baby!!! So cute!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245January 9, 2014 11:43 PM

henry and gina

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246January 10, 2014 6:12 AM

have a fauxmance.

by Anonymousreply 247January 10, 2014 6:18 AM

Regardless, that puppy is f'ing adorable.

by Anonymousreply 248January 10, 2014 6:23 AM

Henry's favorite leather jacket @R6 looks very similar to that of his BFF's ex-BF, Dan Renzi, on whose couch he slept and in whose house he used to walk naked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249January 22, 2014 11:36 PM

I have a very good gaydar. None of Henry's mannerisms during this 44 minute documentary featuring him struck me as gay:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250January 23, 2014 12:13 AM

Corey Spears is shocked a FB friend found out a pic of Corey and Henry on the net that said friend then posted on Corey's FB page. Corey must have thought he had done a very good job scrubbing their incriminating pics together off of the net. LOLz!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251February 6, 2014 3:45 AM

[all posts by childish idiot removed]

by Anonymousreply 252February 6, 2014 3:51 AM

Awww! How sweet an embrace!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253February 6, 2014 3:55 AM

The 2 guys at R39 and R37 are HC's friends and brothers, Chris and James Field (pic below).

pic.twitter.com/g18trsfv

James is certainly not gay. That hot blonde real estate agent, Jessica, Henry was papped with walking to a car in June 2012, as posted on the Roman dinner with Gina thread, was James's ex-GF, not HC's, per HC's acquaintance gracymay at IMDB (link below).

www.imdb.com/name/nm0147147/board/thread/225533278?d=latest&p=5#latest

Another pic of the 2 brothers with HC:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254February 9, 2014 5:50 AM

Another one of the 2 Fields with HC:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255February 9, 2014 4:52 PM

James Field seems like a straight Corey Spears to Henry, another BFF:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256February 10, 2014 3:42 AM

Corey kissing Henry:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257March 3, 2014 4:37 AM

Dunno if he looks thrilled or mortified in that photo!

by Anonymousreply 258March 3, 2014 6:30 AM

R253 That's too fucking precious.

by Anonymousreply 259March 3, 2014 6:56 AM

Freudian slip? Henry to a Spanish daily:

"The first time I donned the Superman costume I felt like a huge muscular gay guy." (in Spanish)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260March 6, 2014 2:44 AM

Where's the pic of them holding hands?

He's GAY, cunts. Gay. There were lots of rumors prior to Superman, and straight men don't hold hands with other men. GET OVER IT.

by Anonymousreply 261March 6, 2014 9:09 AM

Another interesting pic from an old newspaper

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262March 6, 2014 11:21 AM

Henry and Corey aren't together anymore. They remain friends if I'm not mistaken.

by Anonymousreply 263March 7, 2014 12:35 AM

Cute Cavill.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264March 7, 2014 2:12 AM

The pictures of corey kissing henry on the cheek and holding his hand look instigated by corey. He has a habit of posing overly affectionate with lots of people. You can check out his website for the proof. Even if henry was gay I do not see those two as a couple and corey has said that henry is straight. I doubt a gay activist would help someone beard, even a friend

by Anonymousreply 265August 17, 2014 7:12 AM

Henry is sex addict with ass Some people know that !!

by Anonymousreply 266August 24, 2014 9:48 AM

I don't think Corey and Henry were ever together sexually. I think Henry was young and confused and deeply closeted even to himself at that time and didnt even sleep with men until after his friendship with Corey ended. Their photos have a sexual tension but I don't think it was ever consummated. I think that fits with Dan Renzi's account pre-Man of Steel of Henry being Corey's 'hot straight roommate' (when he's clearly gay).

by Anonymousreply 267August 24, 2014 11:17 AM

Is Henry dating his married trainer? They go everywhere together, and Henry volunteered for the second time to help out at some muscle competition that his trainer is competing for in Detroit.

Puts, he's walking around with a flower in his hair, and he asked some fan how does her vagina feels. She said that's the first thing he said to her.

by Anonymousreply 268August 24, 2014 11:19 AM

Here's the link to the vagina quote

instagram.com/p/sCJLYMiTo4/?modal=true

Sorry on phone and can't use the box below to link.

by Anonymousreply 269August 24, 2014 11:32 AM

So henry cannot attend a competition with a friend without someone being suspicious? Yes people actually go places to support their friends. As far as young henry goes, there is no proof that he dated corey or anyone else back then, even corey has said he is straight. The purple flower someone mentioned was probably flowers in the background where he was taking pictures with fans. No solid evidence that henry is gay.

by Anonymousreply 270August 24, 2014 4:12 PM

I don't know why people think Dan Renzi or or Corey Spears would have ever outed Henry, if he is gay he obviously very much wants to be straight for career purposes, why would they do that to him?

Not to mention Renzi's post tried to claim Henry was horse hung which very much doubt it is true(zero bulge evidence of that), it was a little fluff piece that I don't get why people took so seriously.

by Anonymousreply 271August 24, 2014 4:19 PM

Sure I believe a close friend would not out a friend but I also believe a gay activist wouldn't lie for someone and say they are straight

by Anonymousreply 272August 24, 2014 4:31 PM

[quote]Henry is sex addict with ass

What does this even mean?

by Anonymousreply 273August 24, 2014 11:05 PM

Corey Spears AND PARIS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274January 28, 2015 7:27 PM

According to Corey's Facebook page he was in London back in April hmmmmm.

by Anonymousreply 275July 12, 2016 3:36 PM

When was this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276July 22, 2016 10:15 PM

Wow they really did hang out a lot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277July 22, 2016 10:18 PM

That top photo is the BVS premiere at Radio City. The bottom is from last year.

by Anonymousreply 278July 22, 2016 10:30 PM

Henry's um friend in all his glory!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279July 25, 2016 2:46 PM

"Corey Spears" sounds like a 90s gay porn name.

by Anonymousreply 280July 25, 2016 2:57 PM

Did Zachary Quinto ever date Corey?

by Anonymousreply 281August 24, 2016 8:14 PM

Can we revive this thread please

by Anonymousreply 282January 20, 2020 5:41 AM

R282 thanks for bumping this thread.

by Anonymousreply 283January 21, 2020 12:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!