Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Can you remember anything prior to age 4?

Well? I can't really. I can remember age 4, because I remember my older brother going to school in late Aug., and asking if I could go to school too. But they said no, not until next year. That's all I can remember from back then.

by Anonymousreply 89May 11, 2019 8:00 PM

4 is the age of conceptualization.

by Anonymousreply 1November 1, 2013 8:09 PM

My family moved across the country when I was four but I still have vivid memories of life "at the old house."

by Anonymousreply 2November 1, 2013 8:11 PM

Yes, I remember being told to look at the camera. After they took one photo, they're taking another one. So I turned towards the camera and smiled. My brother said look he knows already. I got embarrassed and turned away. They coaxed me that it's okay. I saw the photo years later, omits be less than 1 year old since it doesn't look like I could walk yet.

by Anonymousreply 3November 1, 2013 8:31 PM

Just the molestation.

by Anonymousreply 4November 1, 2013 8:31 PM

Tons. I remember being at the beach before my second birthday and my second birthday party vividly. I can recall entire conversations that happened before I was 4.

I can't remember what I did last weekend though.

by Anonymousreply 5November 1, 2013 8:33 PM

I can remember my parents coming home from the hospital with my new born baby brother when I was three. I remember my grandmother sitting on the window ledge washing the outside of the windows on the same day.

by Anonymousreply 6November 1, 2013 8:36 PM

Yes. I remember tons of stuff. Even thought I was only six months old at the time, I remember my first Christmas because my parents took video of it. I would watch the video a few times every year and remember events of that day that were not on the tape.

by Anonymousreply 7November 1, 2013 8:42 PM

Random bits and pieces; Mickey Mouse sunglasses, eating in a restaurant with a strong syrup/pancake smell, being in a hotel room. We did take a trip to Florida when I was about 2 and a half. I believe these are real memories and not imagined ones based on pictures or what my parents told me about the trip.

by Anonymousreply 8November 1, 2013 8:44 PM

Age 1 1/2 is the earliest.

And a whole list of things happened at age 2.

I can draw the floor plan of our old house, that I haven't been in since age 4.

by Anonymousreply 9November 1, 2013 8:47 PM

I have active memory from about age 2 or so. earliest memories are non-verbal and sensory based.... the smell and taste of foods i was being introduced to.... the emotional sensation of being cradled in the arms of people I loved.

by Anonymousreply 10November 1, 2013 8:54 PM

I remember my first word: COCK

by Anonymousreply 11November 1, 2013 8:57 PM

Mainly just sounds and smells.

by Anonymousreply 12November 1, 2013 8:58 PM

A few fuzzy memories from 2, early 3. After that, lots of memories.

by Anonymousreply 13November 1, 2013 9:00 PM

I remember scenes from when we moved when I was 2 1/2 to 3. I remember the gunk under the refrigerator when they moved it. I remember my cousin screaming when the cat scratched her in the car. I remember being dumped with relatives when my younger sibling was born. I guess it's the scary stuff that made an impression.

by Anonymousreply 14November 1, 2013 9:02 PM

I remember the house we lived in when I was 3.

I remember my favorite tv program was Bozo The Clown.

I also watched Romper Room and my grandmother bought me all the Romper Room crap they sold at Woolworth's. Romper Stompers, punching balloon, a model of Doo-Bee.

by Anonymousreply 15November 1, 2013 9:06 PM

Yes. Age 4 was kindergarten I was not going to school.

Bronx, NY, 5th floor apartment. I put together the fact that if the garbage men and their truck woke me up out of my sleep, cartoons would be on the TV.

You see, the garbage men only came on Saturday's, hence I put it together.

Cool, eh?

by Anonymousreply 16November 1, 2013 9:08 PM

My parents realized I could read when I was 3 y.o. one day while we were grocery shopping. I pointed at a box of Frosted Flakes and screamed, "They're great." Then I pointed out "Tide" and "Comet."

I remember that day. I also had my tonsils out when I was 3, and I remember that it was on a Thursday.

I'm convinced I remember the day my parents brought my brother home from the hospital. I remember my mother was wearing a lavender dress with white polka dots, and she said that yes, that was the dress she was wearing. But I would only have been just under two years, so I'm not really sure about that one.

by Anonymousreply 17November 1, 2013 9:09 PM

I remember saluting my Dad's casket.

by Anonymousreply 18November 1, 2013 9:11 PM

Yes, I remember when Elvis died...I was 3. I remember living in our first house at age 2/3 - my mother telling me not to eat the berries off a bush in a backyard, playing with my babysitter's daughter and a few other things like that.

by Anonymousreply 19November 1, 2013 9:12 PM

JFK Jr actually had no memory of his father.

by Anonymousreply 20November 2, 2013 1:22 AM

I remember the party we had for my fourth birthday.

I remember several experiences with my grandmother who died when I was 3 1/2.

I remember getting sick in the car on the way to the National Zoo in DC. I was wearing my cowboy outfit and threw up in the hat. I assume this was the last time I wore that outfit. This was when I was an only child (my mother was pregnant with my sister, who is 2 1/2 years younger).

by Anonymousreply 21November 2, 2013 1:26 AM

yes I remember masturbating in my crib to ejaculation mind you.

by Anonymousreply 22November 2, 2013 1:26 AM

I remember three things:

Playing in a kiddie pool in our backyard and hearing a Reba McEntire song on the radio and thinking that I liked it.

My grandpa bringing me a bottle of tennis balls.

The memory of a dream I had about a gigantic, living room-sized electric blue piano that had stairs and multiple "levels" of keys.

Each of these memories only lasts a second or less.

by Anonymousreply 23November 2, 2013 1:30 AM

I remember my first mitosis.

by Anonymousreply 24November 2, 2013 1:36 AM

My Grandmother died when I was about 2 and a half, but I vividly remember being in the back room of her house and she was in a very high bed with bars on the side. I mentioned it to my mother and she said that it was a hospital bed because she had gone home for her final days dying from lung cancer, and on that day I wanted her to pick me up but she couldn't and I was crying and it was all very emotional. I don't remember all that, just Grandma Thames being in a very high bed, which was me looking at it from the perspective of a two-year-old.

My Grandfather moved out of their house about 6 months later, and I mentioned remembering going to their house for some sort of going-away party. Turns out it was a yard sale I was remembering. But even though they sold the house when I was less than 3 years old I remember the floor plan perfectly.

Memories are weird.

by Anonymousreply 25November 2, 2013 1:39 AM

First certain memory is falling asleep in my mother's arms in a rocker in the late afternoon. It was warm outside so it was close to either my first or second birthday. It's more of a snippet of a memory but it was very clear and I had the sense of being an actual person.

Second certain memory was learning to read and being confused by consonant digraphs.

Third certain memory was my third birthday, when I face planted into my birthday cake in the parking lot after my mother picked it up. It was fixable.

The same month, I remember standing out in the yard looking at the fence my dad was building and thinking that it was 1972. It was very clear that I was a separate person. None of these were things I could have been told about and then "remembered" later, so I know they were real memories.

My dad remembers events even further back in age than that, and my grandmother said she did too.

by Anonymousreply 26November 2, 2013 1:43 AM

Yeah, I'm bumping this. I've been trying to think of what my earliest memory is.

I remember my first day of kindergarten and being scared shitless, but I must have been 5. I do have a few memories that would have been from when I was 4. I remember playing in the living room while my mother was watching a soap opera where this women jumped out of a moving car and died. I asked my mother why someone would do that. Based on a Google search, this would have been 1972, when Elly Jo from "The Edge of Night" jumped out of a car. I also remember playing outside in the summer with my sisters and our neighbors, then coming in to watch The Partridge Family. It was cancelled in March '73, so that must have been '72 also. And I remember my mother liking the show "Bridget Loves Bernie" which only aired for one season in '72.

But I'm not sure if I have memories from age 3. Nothing specific jumps to mind.

by Anonymousreply 27February 13, 2015 1:04 AM

I probabaly recall back around two-and-a-half to three. Usually getting punished for something, and at four I had a grand big birthday party.

by Anonymousreply 28February 13, 2015 1:09 AM

My mother passed away from cancer a couple of months before I turned 4. I remember her being in the hospital, and then later at the funeral home. I actually have a lot of memories from that period before I turned 4, including a trip she took me on before she was hospitalized.

by Anonymousreply 29February 13, 2015 1:10 AM

I can remember being in my crib, holding onto the bars while my mother danced to, 'Love me, do', by the Beatles in a half-slip and bra. The room was yellow. I also remember the smell of the elderly neighbor's cigar wafting through the window, and liking it.

I also remember my mother telling us to lay on the floor away from the windows as, 'they were throwing firebombs' - race riots in 60s Coatesville, PA. Have never been able to find anything online about it, though a childhood friend remembers sawhorses in the middle of the main street and our house being, 'ground zero'.

by Anonymousreply 30February 13, 2015 1:18 AM

I can go back to at least three, maybe two.

Funny because I noticed my niece had an insanely good memory at that age; Early memories that she recalled for months to years afterwards she suddenly completely forgot around tweenhood. After that, she couldn't remember six months previous much less her toddler years, but she remembered then, so the memories did exist as long-term memories at some point.

by Anonymousreply 31February 13, 2015 1:19 AM

I remember being able to tell anyone what day of the week they were born on, just by their telling me the month, day and year they were born. I was never wrong. I must have been about 3 or 4 years old. At some point before kindergarten, I lost the ability to do so.

I remember our family cat who ran away when I was about three years old. I remember my dog biting my ear around the same age. He was a beautiful shepherd/doberman mix and I woke him up when he was sleeping.

by Anonymousreply 32February 13, 2015 1:20 AM

I was molested.

by Anonymousreply 33February 13, 2015 1:21 AM

Photos act as memory solidifiers and reinforcers. I was transfixed by our photo albums at a young age and remembering how I felt when the photo was taken as I flipped through them and/or making the memory when the photo was taken back when that was at it a 24/7 thing. There's a pic of most of my vivid memories.

by Anonymousreply 34February 13, 2015 1:27 AM

Like it was yesterday!

by Anonymousreply 35February 13, 2015 1:28 AM

I still vividly remember a trip to a large, newly constructed hydro-electric dam and to Ringling Bros. Barnum and Bailey circus under the Big Top (tent) before age 4. At the age of 4 I remember the live B&W broadcasts of Mary Martin in Peter Pan. I was an entranced Broadway Baby even then.

by Anonymousreply 36February 13, 2015 1:31 AM

I remember being in my walker. It had a yellow duck head on the front brace. I remember being in our two baby stroller. My brother is 11 months younger than me. I would have been 2. We moved to a new house when I was 3.

by Anonymousreply 37February 13, 2015 2:04 AM

I remember Sambo's and Shakey's, LOL.

by Anonymousreply 38February 13, 2015 2:08 AM

my father died when I was 5, I've never written down all my memories -- I'd hate to give it a finite amount.

But I have many memories that have to go to before the age of 4.

I used to go into my parents' bedroom and get in between them at night when they were watching TV on the big black and white set.

My mother would go downstairs to get a snack. The idea of a peanut butter sandwich (no jelly) and a glass of milk is still very comforting to me.

I remember the next morning waking up in my own bed.

I'm sure my father was the one who carried me back into bed after I feel asleep.

by Anonymousreply 39February 13, 2015 2:11 AM

Ah, r39, dead to the world, limp arms and legs in your jammies. I miss having a little one.

by Anonymousreply 40February 13, 2015 2:15 AM

R39, the jammies had the built in slippers, something I grew to hate and then, later, miss.

by Anonymousreply 41February 13, 2015 2:20 AM

I remember my birth. I had to give my mother stitches to save her life.

by Anonymousreply 42February 13, 2015 2:21 AM

No5t reelly/ Have no recolexion. Kant do it. What/

by Anonymousreply 43February 13, 2015 2:23 AM

I've always said footie-jammies would be a awesome business model for grown-ups.

There's a picture of me in my footies, hanging off my top bunk that I cherish, so cute. My kiddo has a similar pic, no bunk.

I do love kids but frankly, glad I don't have any at home, too much, been there.

Where are my grandbrats?

by Anonymousreply 44February 13, 2015 2:26 AM

Yes I remember stuff like it was yesterday

by Anonymousreply 45February 13, 2015 2:26 AM

Yes, I remember locking myself in my grandmother's bathroom when the doctor came make a house call (yes, I'm old) because I knew he'd give me a shot. I was 2

I also remember a time when I was 3 and I was running in the house and hit my eye in the corner of this big desk my father had and how he held me in his lap and comforted me.

I remember at 2 having the measles and my grandmother putting me in her and my grandfather's big bed and closing all the blinds on the window because somehow light was bad when you had measles or so people thought in those days.

I remember being in that bed with measles and my father bringing me a stuffed monkey that I still have tucked a way to this day.

Also from around 2 to 3 year old I remember my grandfather taking me to the bathroom in the middle of the night and just holding me over the toilet to pee. I guess he was too tired to stand their holding my little dick trying to teach me to do it the right way.

by Anonymousreply 46February 13, 2015 2:29 AM

Getting married at a Vegas drive through chapel. Then getting divorced the next day between milk and cookies and recess.

by Anonymousreply 47February 13, 2015 2:31 AM

Many boys cannot remember age 6. Girls remember age 2.

by Anonymousreply 48February 13, 2015 2:31 AM

Age 3.

I remember a new car, a Buick Electra. I remeber learning to read with an old elementary school reader from the 50s.

by Anonymousreply 49February 13, 2015 2:33 AM

I remember a bird getting in our house and my mom trying to catch it with a fishing net, I was maybe two.

by Anonymousreply 50February 13, 2015 2:33 AM

I do have memories of when I was 3. My memories are a family vacation to Disney and also my aunt had twins that same year and I remember going to the hospital with my mom to see them.

by Anonymousreply 51February 13, 2015 2:34 AM

Yes, i remeber thinking i cannot pllant my feet on my cheeks anymore.

by Anonymousreply 52February 13, 2015 2:36 AM

I remember having my diaper changed and how the different care givers acted. And since I was famously fast in being trained and de-diapered, I must have been quite young for all THAT. I'm not a Freudian or a fetishist, but my mother, grandmothers, aunts and dad each had a different style, and the whole experience was so repetitive and intimate, and the cozy, warm and powdered feeling, and being picked up and cuddled afterwards left its memories.

I don't remember the bottle much, though. And I wasn't breast-fed - I was a twin, and I recall when my sister was in the space with me and when she wasn't.

And I remember a particular place and old woman, and I was about 2 1/2 then, because the visit was a big deal. (She was a distant country relation and quite elderly.)

by Anonymousreply 53February 13, 2015 2:50 AM

I do. It was my second year at nursery school so I misbehaved because I was bored. I also remember the old house (we moved that year). And I remember mother tucking me in, my poodle nightlight, and being scared of the maid and the vacuum cleaner.

by Anonymousreply 54February 14, 2015 11:40 PM

I also have a number of memories of events, things around the neighborhood, how much I hated being picked up, that kind of thing.

by Anonymousreply 55February 14, 2015 11:41 PM

Yep. As a boy I was clumsy and extremely accident prone, but I grew out it went starting school. I didnt play outside with other children until right before kindergarten. I remember my mom lifting me outside and letting my bare feet touch the grass for the first time at 3, that is probably my first memory, of how grass felt on my feet. All the other memories are of pain! I still have scars from back then.

by Anonymousreply 56February 14, 2015 11:58 PM

I can't, no, but my brother claims to remember from 2-1/2, and I have a female friend; fairly ditsy but she claims to remember being 1-1/2, 2, and feeling anxious and crying in her crib. (1-1/2??!!)

by Anonymousreply 57February 15, 2015 12:07 AM

I got a puppy for my fourth birthday. It was bought near our vacation home, which my dad built himself. I remember him building it, remember bringing him coffee cans of nails he asked for, and I remember my mom and I going to town to get him and the other workers hamburgers for lunch. I remember picking the puppy from the litter. I didn't get the puppy until the house was completed, so I'm guessing I remember age 3 - 3 1/2.

by Anonymousreply 58February 15, 2015 12:11 AM

I remember seeing a collection of glass baby bottles for my twin and I, drying next to the sink. How old must that have been? Less than 18 months? Perhaps less than 12 months?

On the other hand, I recollect a few things from 1st grade, and nothing at all from 2d and 3d grade.

by Anonymousreply 59February 15, 2015 12:27 AM

Are you trying to bank on a Sandusky esque lawsuit op?

by Anonymousreply 60February 15, 2015 12:35 AM

I remember being examined by the pediatrician when I was months old. I remember the kitchen in the home we lived in when I was two or three. It had a blue kitchen and a hand crank can opener bolted to the wall. I confirmed with my mom that I remembered the kitchen accurately and she's the one that told me we'd moved out of that house when I was around four so I know the memory was from before then.

by Anonymousreply 61February 15, 2015 12:37 AM

I can remember as far back as 2 years old. Certain things like going for a walk near where I lived, certain animals, snowfall, eating breakfast in the kitchen of my parents' house.

by Anonymousreply 62February 15, 2015 12:39 AM

I probably was about three. I had awakened and was standing in my crib (yes I was still sleeping in one). On the other side of the room my brother, who was about 14 months younger, sat in his crib.

I was crying to my mother. I wanted to get out. My mother entered the room and I saw in her hand a baby bottle filled with apple juice. She walked straight to my brother holding out the much desired juice. I remember the color with the sun shining through the bottle. I was furious. I wanted that!

Well, you can see the fodder here for the therapist's sessions that began in my twenties.

by Anonymousreply 63February 15, 2015 12:46 AM

R63, I was a twin. My siblings and parents would only pickup the child that was not crying; so, I learned to pull my sister’s hair to make her cry. I don’t remember this.

by Anonymousreply 64May 10, 2019 11:26 AM

I have vague memories of my nursery--just snapshot images of what the layout of the room looked like from the perspective of my crib. It's strange, but I've confirmed it with my mother, and I remember details about the arrangement of the room: the shelf next to the crib, where the window was, as well as the door. I can't recall any specific memories tied to the place, only what it looked like. I wish I remembered more; my maternal grandmother died when I was three years old, so I have no real memories of her, which is unfortunate.

by Anonymousreply 65May 10, 2019 11:32 AM

I recall being just old enough to walk, as opposed to crawl, and an occurrence where my older brother by 14y 43d, was kicking the legs out from under me to make me fall to the floor. He was laughing maniacally. I finally crawled away, but only because it was the only way I could get away and he was’t completely intent on killing me, apparently. There was no one else at home to hear me screaming.

He’s 70 now and I’m thinking of doing the same thing to him. I can even rent the house we grew up in and re-enact it exactly where it happened. I will not be singing “Singing in the Rain’”, though perhaps I should.

DataLounge Sleuths, can you tell me how old I had to have been, to be able to walk? Brother was sent to Military School soon thereafter so I might be able to figure the age range out from that.

by Anonymousreply 66May 10, 2019 11:55 AM

I have a few memories back to my toddler period. Standing in my crib demanding my bottle. I was told I was completely off the bottle at 9 months. I was also walking at 9 months and remember running up and down the central hallway for fun, in my diaper.

But I have very vivid memories back to age 2. My grandparents had a swimming pool and I remember my grandfather teaching me how to swim on my own without using a tube. I remember what glee I felt jumping off the diving board. I could swim like a fish at that age.

by Anonymousreply 67May 10, 2019 11:56 AM

Yes.

Knocking the cuckoo clock off the wall with my uncle's guitar. I was 2, and my granddad placing my on the counter top of the sweet shop across the road where I pressed the buzzer .

by Anonymousreply 68May 10, 2019 11:57 AM

Moving when I was about 3. I wanted to sit in the back of the truck with the furniture.

by Anonymousreply 69May 10, 2019 12:04 PM

I remember running away from home when I was 3 yrs old to escape the abuse.

by Anonymousreply 70May 10, 2019 12:06 PM

R70 You poor bastard.

Hope things worked out ok.

by Anonymousreply 71May 10, 2019 12:09 PM

Well, my mom found me about a mile away from my house along side the road then she took me back home and beat me.

by Anonymousreply 72May 10, 2019 12:32 PM

Sure I can. One thing I remember was the last time I saw my paternal grandfather before he died. He and my grandmother had been visiting and were waving goodbye to me from their car. I was about 20 months.

by Anonymousreply 73May 10, 2019 12:37 PM

I have a memory of the cool tile floor, and of crawling underneath the television set. I remember the dust balls next to the baseboard, and of my mom panicking and running around looking for me, calling my name.

When I recounted the memory years later, my mom said that I was six months old when that happened.

by Anonymousreply 74May 10, 2019 12:43 PM

The very earliest I remember being in a crib and my aunt came in and gave me a bottle of water that I didn't like but sucked on it anyway. (Practice for later in life.) That is before I turned one? I remember being in a high chair and when I graduated from being in a crib to having my own bed. Those are the earliest. Otherwise just flashes of images that come back to me from time to time.

by Anonymousreply 75May 10, 2019 12:54 PM

Sitting on potty at the babysitter's house and throwing the crunchy peanut butter and jelly sandwich behind the fridge (and wanting the juice I saw on the window sill instead).

Looking out the side of the stroller at the snow while my great-grandmother took me to the babysitter's house.

by Anonymousreply 76May 10, 2019 1:01 PM

I remember being molested during the night inside my crib.

by Anonymousreply 77May 10, 2019 1:01 PM

I remember a plastic bib with polka dots, and the striped kitchen curtains at my aunts house. I remember being terrified of the sound of motorcycles and having a vague sense of unease about certain people. My dad screaming at me for climbing on the hood of the VW. The smell of pickles and spices at the grocery store. Puddles of motor oil on the driveway. All around age eighteen months/two.

by Anonymousreply 78May 10, 2019 1:50 PM

Sorry to read, R77.

by Anonymousreply 79May 10, 2019 4:18 PM

I remember my whole family, including my grandparents, gathered around the television watching a man talk. He was pointing to maps and photographs, and all the adults were very serious and worried. I picked up o their mood and I remember being really scared. Now I realize it was JFK talking about the Cuban Missile Crisis. I was born in June of 1959 and that happened in Oct, of 62 so I was almost 3 1/2. Thats the first memory I can put a date to.

by Anonymousreply 80May 10, 2019 4:32 PM

I remember 3 very well, and bits of 2.

by Anonymousreply 81May 10, 2019 5:00 PM

I have memories when I was barely 2 my parents owned a brownstone in Brooklyn. My mother had a vegetable garden in the backyard and I remember sitting in the kitchen with my aunt shelling peas for dinner. They had tenants on the second or third floor, an Italian couple, they kept a dog near their front door for security and the wife would yell at the dog to stay in toe corner so I could enter, she would feed me milk and cookies. I remember my parents had a small green couch and I would sit on it and look through the front of the old box camera lens like a telescope. I remember we came home late one night and woke up the cat sleeping on the front steps by the door and starting the cat.

by Anonymousreply 82May 10, 2019 5:33 PM

startling the cat.^^

by Anonymousreply 83May 10, 2019 5:33 PM

My first memory is of being in a crib or playpen at my grandparents, staring out the window as my grandma sang Away in a Manger. No idea how old, but probably a toddler.

by Anonymousreply 84May 10, 2019 5:57 PM

I have very few concrete memories before puberty (which came about age 11 for me) . A few from much younger years that have been reinforced by family stories. Letting myself off the edge of a pool on the deep end when I was 4 and not realizing for a moment that I was swallowing water before someone noticed and yanked me up from the bottom. The smells of my grandmother's house - mothballs and other smells. The commotion at my house the day my other grandmother died there during the night (I was four). Somehow we were allowed to peek into her bedroom.

I've been told I didn't talk at all before the age of 3 1/2. Then my aunt came to visit and I pointed to the top of the refrigerator and told her, "Hey look, there's a pumpkin pie up there". I think my mom dropped the pan she was holding.

by Anonymousreply 85May 10, 2019 6:31 PM

I remember when Elvis died - I was 3 years old. I vaguely remember our first house and yard (age 2-3) - we had a bush with red berries on them that my mother told me not to eat. I remember accidentally locking my dad out of the house when he went out to get firewood, and a few other things. Hazy memories, but in general, I remember quite a bit from early childhood.

by Anonymousreply 86May 10, 2019 7:01 PM

Oh, I remember being in bed on Xmas Eve. I was unable to sleep, and I was afraid that Santa wouldn’t come if I wasn’t sleeping. My sister Nancy sat with and comforted me. It was probably the only time she was ever nice to me in my life. That could be any age in a long range, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 87May 11, 2019 6:33 PM

Yes. Family and friends were giving me a big outdoor birthday. When I learned it was MY birthday, I asked how old I was and they said "3." I wouldn't have known if I didn't ask. This was 1958.

by Anonymousreply 88May 11, 2019 8:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!