Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jennette McCurdy

What's her story?

by Anonymousreply 128April 13, 2021 3:07 AM

Please go to the Disney forums to find what you're looking for. Nobody cares about a fugly, unappealing tween actress around here.

by Anonymousreply 1August 22, 2013 2:18 AM

I do. I would love some gossip on her.

by Anonymousreply 2August 22, 2013 4:03 AM

She was pretty funny in "Fred the Movie" as Fred's fag hag, 180° different from Sam on "iCarly."

by Anonymousreply 3August 22, 2013 5:04 AM

She bangs Dan Schneider, same guy who raped Amanda Bynes and brought her to where she is now and also is the father of Jamie Lynn Spears' ugly ass baby (Ariana Grande is banging him too, both girls know about the other but not Amanda).

The other cast members of iCarly knew and also knew that was why she got a spin off. They didn't cause drama though, I think Miranda wanted away from that creepy fatty. Victorious cast fuckin hated Ariana Grande for it, even though it was mostly her rich parents pimping her out at first.

Schneider is one of the biggest pedos in the biz, but as long as he can take a pretty young girl and turn her into a money making machine, he'll always have a job.

by Anonymousreply 4August 22, 2013 5:40 AM

Another Disney/Nickelodeon robot that thinks she can act and sing.

by Anonymousreply 5August 22, 2013 6:30 AM

r4 - how do you know this? So both of the actresses he is supposedly sleeping with he put on the same show? Didn't he play a fattie nerd in a Jon Cryer movie?

by Anonymousreply 6August 22, 2013 7:46 AM

R6 Everyone around knows. Yes, Ariana and Jeanette were the ones pulled from their respective series for this new show Sam and Cat. The making of that series put the other actors on Victorious and iCarly out of jobs.

He's done shit like that for a while. Amanda Bynes was the one he focused on during All That, then he abandoned All That to focus on Amanda. Amanda is crazy but if you listen to her batshit rambling about her parents you can tell the feelings she has about them are from them letting Dan do what he did to her.

And yeah, he was the fattie in a lot of movies. He has a foot fetish btw.

by Anonymousreply 7August 22, 2013 8:03 AM

he was the fat kid on Head of the Class with Robin Givens. Yes everyone know he's a disgusting perv.

by Anonymousreply 8August 22, 2013 10:36 AM

R4, you're a dolt. The star of iCarly is the one who ended the show so she could go to college. iCarly had already gone on far longer than most Nick shows. Lots of rumors about Cosgrove and Schneider too.

McCurdy actually does have a much older boyfriend, who was associated with iCarly. He's a loser and a lot of folks have tried to get her to end ties with him.

by Anonymousreply 9August 22, 2013 10:47 AM

Holy Shit! Thank you. The new show isn't too bad.

Dare I ask about the cast of Kickin' It?

by Anonymousreply 10August 22, 2013 12:13 PM

I want to punch Dan Schneider in all four of his fat chins. God!

by Anonymousreply 11August 22, 2013 12:15 PM

I remember a blind item similar to the story r4 told, only I remember there being more victims than just 2 or 3 stars of different shows. I think he even got one of the girls pregnant (which I always thought to be Bynes), but forced her to have an abortion b/c she was so young & it would ruin her image. Anyway, the BI was heavy with clues leading one to believe it was Dan Schneider without actually saying it was him. Just really disgusting stuff.

by Anonymousreply 12August 22, 2013 1:31 PM

The Dan Schneider rumors are disgusting and came from a blind item blog legendary for complete fabrications.

Jennette is LDS (little-known fact) but doesn't follow it very faithfully. She is funny but can be difficult to work with.

by Anonymousreply 13August 22, 2013 1:35 PM

CDAN had some fake things, but the thing about Schneider is true. He offered me cash to touch my feet when I was an extra on All That. I never did any more work on his shows after declining.

by Anonymousreply 14August 22, 2013 1:42 PM

That's the actress who looks and acts like she's 38 - cute, then ridden hard and put up wet in a short period of time.

by Anonymousreply 15August 22, 2013 1:47 PM

McCurdy hasn't had it easy. Her mother was hit with cancer when Jennette was really young. Her mother fought the cancer for several years before it went into remission. By that point, Jennette was painfully shy and introverted. She got into acting, dancing, etc., and came out of her shell.

Jennette revealed a couple years ago that her mother's cancer was back. She gave some insight into what an ongoing battle it was.

She talks about her mother and three older brothers quite a bit but never mentions her father.

by Anonymousreply 16August 22, 2013 1:50 PM

[quote]She talks about her mother and three older brothers quite a bit but never mentions her father.

Here's a picture of Proud Dad and Daughter from May, 2013:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 22, 2013 1:56 PM

She had a drug problem for about a year ago. I'm not sure if she still does.

by Anonymousreply 18August 22, 2013 3:19 PM

I forgot to add that the Schneider rumors are absolutely true. I have a friend that did makeup on one of the Nick sets. Everyone hates him.

by Anonymousreply 19August 22, 2013 3:20 PM

Googling Dan Schneider brings up a shit ton of creepy allegations. How does he continue to work so much????

by Anonymousreply 20August 22, 2013 10:36 PM

wow. i mean, wow.

by Anonymousreply 21August 22, 2013 11:04 PM

What does his wife think about all this??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 22, 2013 11:06 PM

Jennette's "Sam" to ICarly was like "Niles" to Frazier... I always thought Niles really made the show and overshadowed Grammer. Same with "Sam". Let's face it... Miranda Cosgrove is dull, and ugly. She was extremely lucky to get a starring role in such a successful series. It was really the supporting cast that made the show though.

I like "Sam & Cat", say what you will but Ariana Grande has an amazing voice. I only recently realized she is the one who sings "The Way". Ariana was great on Victorious, but the show was LAME.

More dirt on Jennettes older loser bf please!

by Anonymousreply 23August 22, 2013 11:14 PM

Grande DOES have a great voice.

I can't believe I know who all these people are. It's only because I have a nine year old...

by Anonymousreply 24August 22, 2013 11:19 PM

Hey R23, Amanda Cosgrove was awesome in "School of Rock". Not dull at all and a good use of her acting ability.

Ariana Grande's voice and dimples are to die for.

by Anonymousreply 25August 22, 2013 11:53 PM

What a shock Ariana Grande has a good voice. She was on Broadway in "13" and is on the cast CD/album.

Are there any gay people left on DL anymore?

by Anonymousreply 26August 23, 2013 12:50 AM

yes

by Anonymousreply 27August 23, 2013 2:27 AM

How does he get away with having sex with all these underage girls? I cannot believe not one person has done something. His wife must have some idea he is a pedo.

by Anonymousreply 28August 23, 2013 6:20 PM

He is powerful and employs the actresses, who in turn support their families, r28.

by Anonymousreply 29August 23, 2013 7:45 PM

r29 I know that some families will, amazingly, turn a blind eye to their own child being abused (they should be put in jail along with the abuser), but surely someone these children work with (Crew member, makeup artist, craft services, whatever ) is so dependent on this one job that they will look the other way when 13 year old girls are being raped. Amanda Bynes was very young on the Amanda show, the fact that she had to come to a full time job (weird enough for a young person)and face a 300 pound sexual predator definitely makes me think her breakdown comes from past abuse. In some states teachers can lose their teaching license if they even suspect students are being abused and do not report it. How can these adults come to work ever day knowing these children (and I am sure boys get it too from other people, just not this particular pedo) and say nothing? THey could even anonymously report it. If enough people did this it would be a lot harder to take advantage of these kids.

by Anonymousreply 30August 23, 2013 7:54 PM

I meant to say, someone must NOT be so dependent on the job to not report it. I would think it was anonymous they would be OK, and a lot of television behind the scenes people work on multiple shows and may not need Sam and Cat or whatever trifle Nickelodeon show is on at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 31August 23, 2013 8:04 PM

I have heard rumors he is the father of Jamie Lynn Spears little girl but that just seems too awful to be true. Plus the little girl is very cute.

by Anonymousreply 32August 24, 2013 2:23 AM

What about Jerry Trainor, who played iCarly's iBrother? What's his story.

by Anonymousreply 33August 24, 2013 3:54 AM

R33, I know nothing about Jerry Trainor except I was convinced he was starring on "The Newsroom" this season until 5 minutes ago. He and Hamish Linklater could be twins.

by Anonymousreply 34August 24, 2013 8:52 AM

the scariest part of this thread is that the miniscule "Hungry Girl" is married to this morbidly OBESE pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 35August 24, 2013 12:10 PM

There's something fucked up going on with the wife.

Sad to say, but we're all kinda used to starlets (no matter how young) doing all kinds of sick shit to get famous, but why the fuck is a grown ass woman married to that sicko?

by Anonymousreply 36August 24, 2013 12:29 PM

Maybe she believes him, R36. Do they have children? If not, maybe she suspects something and doesn't want him around her babies but doesn't want to walk away from the fortune.

by Anonymousreply 37August 24, 2013 2:09 PM

Thankfully, they have no kids. She may not have his fortune but she definitely makes enough money to leave him and live comfortably. They probably spend no time with each other. Kind of funny she is a diet guru with 2 ton husband, you would think she would dump him for image reasons alone. I def believe he is the real dad to Jsmie Lynn's kid. Many friends of theirs commented that they had not been seen together for months before JL got pregnant. There was no drama at all when they split for good later. He was def paid off to say he was the father.

by Anonymousreply 38August 24, 2013 6:45 PM

Bump for more dish on Dan Schneiderphile.

by Anonymousreply 39August 24, 2013 10:29 PM

According to the Hmmmm poster on Cdan (google for tons more info if you are not aware who he is, he is not Robert Downey Jr as been purported), he let a on set school tutor with a history raping girls back to Happy Days on the show and he raped Jennette, and he is the most vile human being on the planet, much worse than we can imagine.

by Anonymousreply 40August 25, 2013 12:10 AM

Has no one else noticed that she looks like a young Vicky Lawrence?!

by Anonymousreply 41August 25, 2013 12:37 AM

If he is a sick perv, what the hell is wrong with his wife? She has enough money to leave his ass and how can she center her life around Hungry Girl while married to a heavy man like him? WEIRD.

by Anonymousreply 42August 25, 2013 6:13 AM

damn~!

by Anonymousreply 43August 25, 2013 11:52 AM

Schneider must have blackmail material on his wife and Nickolodean executives because how can he get away with it?

by Anonymousreply 44August 25, 2013 8:39 PM

The girl who plays Kat was on the MTV preshow and she is a cute girl with a nice voice. Ugh, I can't imagine her doing that nasty man.

by Anonymousreply 45August 26, 2013 6:10 AM

Neither can I, which is why it is too hard to believe this gossip...

by Anonymousreply 46August 26, 2013 11:15 AM

So maybe McCurdy has made a break with her creepy older boyfriend. She's been dating Detroit Pistons star Andre Drummond, who pursued her on twitter before they met in real life.

by Anonymousreply 47September 4, 2013 1:40 PM

It might be a publicity stunt to cover up her relationship with her loser druggie boyfriend. I cannot imagine any female leaves a Dan Schneider show sane. While the rumors are weird, they are too loud and constant to be false in my opinion. I think his marriage is for show, he won't even eat the food she is pushing and she travels constantly. They probably spend a week a month together.

by Anonymousreply 48September 4, 2013 10:07 PM

The stories said Drummond had been pursuing her on twitter for months, R48. If it's a publicity stunt, he doesn't seem to be in on it.

by Anonymousreply 49September 5, 2013 12:48 AM

Wait, isn't she super short? What an odd pairing. A really short woman and an NBA player...

by Anonymousreply 50September 5, 2013 11:25 AM

Are they still "dating"

by Anonymousreply 51September 12, 2013 11:40 PM

Yes R41.

Carol's crack ups is on the LO channel right now.

by Anonymousreply 52September 13, 2013 5:20 PM

McCurdy's mother died Friday after a 17-year battle with cancer.

by Anonymousreply 53September 22, 2013 3:17 AM

Sam and Kat's Halloween special is on tonight.

by Anonymousreply 54October 19, 2013 10:03 PM

how can this pervert nick producer get away with abusing so many young girls?? really! his axx should be in jail! amanda bynes(that's what happened to her! poor thing!) jamie lynn spears ariana grande

and the cosgrove girl! this is criminal imo.

by Anonymousreply 55December 21, 2013 9:45 PM

You know, you're all saying that he's such a bad person and how does he get away with it. Honestly, is there even any proof that he did this to these people? Did anyone ever think that MAYBE he just wants to entertain people and that all of these starlettes actually like acting these roles and there is nothing bad going on? Of course this would be a huge thing though, because this is what people these days find as 'gossip'. Unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 56December 27, 2013 7:28 AM

Pedo bump on a pedo theme day.

by Anonymousreply 57February 3, 2014 5:59 AM

Jamie Lynn's daughter looks a lot like her ex-boyfriend, so I don't think Schneider is the father.

by Anonymousreply 58February 3, 2014 6:32 AM

I remember him from Head of the Class. I had no idea that he became such a successful producer let alone such a predator. Can you imagine being 13 or 14 and pursued by a 300 lb predator? He's created his own playground and fiefdom and will likely never be held responsible.

It's interesting that there is doubt about Dylan Farrow's account of molestation here on DL but it's pretty much accepted that Schneider is a molester/rapist.

by Anonymousreply 59February 3, 2014 6:53 AM

Where did all the fucking moronic straight people come from?

by Anonymousreply 60February 5, 2014 7:44 AM

I don't think the full story on Schneider will be known. Gossip about him is all over the Internet on different sites. The foot fetish claims about him have proven true on his shows.

by Anonymousreply 61February 5, 2014 10:15 PM

She came off as a lesbian to me until I met her in real life. Maybe bi. Hmmm??

by Anonymousreply 62February 5, 2014 10:39 PM

Jenette also pings as bi to me. Is she still dating that basketball player?

by Anonymousreply 63February 5, 2014 11:15 PM

Drama! Funny that she has a DL thread.

by Anonymousreply 64March 4, 2014 3:06 PM

Based on her latest headlines about her lingerie pics,it seems she wants away from Nickelodeon.

by Anonymousreply 65March 4, 2014 5:12 PM

While the NBA player she's blaming seems like he could be really stupid, it's entirely possible he's not to blame. She still looks really sketchy no matter how you slice this situation.

Those pics actually seem a little old, especially one that leaked but is being less talked-about. It's her, but her body looks a bit different, no? Weird.

And what's she holding here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66March 4, 2014 10:17 PM

It looks like she is holding a sledgehammer. She has probably had plastic surgery done. Her and Miranda Cosgrove are probably the ugliest actresses to have been on Nickelodeon. The actress who played the sister on Victorious is better looking than Cosgrove and McCurdy.

by Anonymousreply 67March 4, 2014 10:53 PM

Jamie Lynn got married. I am sure that pedo Dan Schneider is still paying for that kid that he had with her. Someone earluer posted that their makeup artist friend says everyone hates him, maybe he will finally get outed like Terry Richardson did.

by Anonymousreply 68March 15, 2014 4:12 AM

I'll believe it when someone finally outs him. I seriously doubt he raped all those people & still no one legitimate said anything. Then again, sex abuse is hard enough I'm sure people don't want to revisit that shit it's horrible.

But it all seems unlikely. Especially because Nickelodeon is known to drop anyone for any reason regardless of their success. If this were true I'm sure they'd fire him & cover it up. Now that I'd believe.

I believe he worked on Kenan & Kel too. I wonder if it happened there?

by Anonymousreply 69March 15, 2014 4:26 AM

[quote]But it all seems unlikely. Especially because Nickelodeon is known to drop anyone for any reason regardless of their success. If this were true I'm sure they'd fire him & cover it up. Now that I'd believe.

[quote] I believe he worked on Kenan & Kel too. I wonder if it happened there?

Yeah he was one of the producers on that show and he also played the store manager. The rumors with Schneider are usually tied to the shows with female leads.

I have never known what to think of the rumors. Most of the people who acted on Schneider shows are still in contact with him. But again, the rumors about him are too constant. Some suspicion about Schneider arose more when Victorious was on. That show was never completely kid friendly. There was some complaint about how two of the female characters were dressed throughout the show's run. The foot fetish thing was also constant on that show.

There was a blind item several days on CDAN about a show that was cancelled and most guesses are leaning towards Victorious. I know CDAN is known for making up shit, but I can sort of believe this blind. Also the spinoff show Sam and Cat is very dumbed down for little kids compared to Victorious and iCarly. I wouldn't be surpised if Nick has Sam and Cat dumbed down for certain reasons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70March 15, 2014 2:37 PM

R70 i actually do remember several episodes of Victorious involving feet. My friend & I watched it together and we used to comment about how strange it was & that the creator probably had a foot fetish, but we were completely blind about the rumours. There was a whole episode about the kids getting spa treatments on their feet. Like 90% of the episode was that. If that wasn't a clue then I don't know what is.

But child molestation is a whole other thing. I'm still skeptical, but hopefully someone outs him if it's true. My money's on Miranda telling all.

by Anonymousreply 71March 15, 2014 6:34 PM

Yvette Nicole Brown was on Drake and Josh and seems like a great person. It would be a real eye opener to how much Hwood permits pedos to run wild if she knew and said nothing, but I guess Miranda was only about 10 then.

by Anonymousreply 72March 15, 2014 8:19 PM

[quote] Yvette Nicole Brown was on Drake and Josh and seems like a great person. It would be a real eye opener to how much Hwood permits pedos to run wild if she knew and said nothing, but I guess Miranda was only about 10 then.

People on the boards on Dan Schneider's IMDB page are often pointing out that Yvette Nicole Brown and Jerry Trainor still talk highly of Schnedier and that they wouldn't have turned a blind eye if abuse had been going on. Brown also guest starred on a episode of Victorious. People in Hollywood already turn a blind on a lot of things that go on sets. I recall during Hmmmmm's days of posting on CDAN, he implied that a lot of abuse goes unreported and ignored by many in the business. Then we have Cory Haim's claims.

by Anonymousreply 73March 15, 2014 8:34 PM

*I meant Corey Feldman

by Anonymousreply 74March 15, 2014 8:35 PM

Again, I think it is because YNB and Jerry were on Drake and Josh, were the main characters and a very young Muranda were on. I am sure that the stars in there were spared compared to Victorious or the Amanda show. YNB was nit on every episode and I am sure Pedo Dan knows better than to do his thing in front of adults.There are way too many rumors for him to only have a foot fetish. I think Jennette will blow the whistle over Miranda once her career is ovet and she has nothing to lose.

by Anonymousreply 75March 15, 2014 9:28 PM

R75, if Jennette has anything to spill, she will milk all the blackmail she can out of it and will probably be able to use it as leverage until she's a very old woman who doesn't care anymore.

She's already gotten things she wants by acting out and "testing" her executives, and she's clearly willing to use sham relationships for pay and benefits.

by Anonymousreply 76March 18, 2014 4:04 PM

So glad someone mentioned the Victorious foot fetish thing! I remember one episode on Victorious where the kids were putting their feet in tubs with those skin-eating fish in them. Then the other kids were feeling their feet. It was just so fucking weird! At least ICarly was funny... Victorious and Sam/Cat are just lame, terrible shows.

by Anonymousreply 77March 18, 2014 4:13 PM

There have been a lot of rumors lately about Ariana Grande doing massive amounts of coke.

by Anonymousreply 78March 18, 2014 4:39 PM

I can't believe so many DLers are very familiar with these nickelodeon shows. I had to look up what you folks were talking about. I do, however, remeber dan schneider-had no idea he became a success. He sounds creepy as hell. Off to google dan schneider.

by Anonymousreply 79March 18, 2014 5:21 PM

Dan Scneider partnered with Brian Robbins, who played Eric on Head of the Class. Brian is married with kufs and seems normal. They abruptly ended their successful production company and are never seen together. It would not surprise me if BR did not want be associated with DS. I assume he was normal or hid it well on Head of the Class.

by Anonymousreply 80March 18, 2014 9:22 PM

R66, that is not Jennette McCurdy, it's porn star Chastity Lynn.

by Anonymousreply 81March 18, 2014 11:37 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82March 19, 2014 1:34 AM

There is a recent picture of Schneider with Brian Robbins R80.

But I think it is telling that Amanda Bynes and Jamie Lynn Spears and most of the Zoey 101 cast haven't been seen with Schneider in years. Also the other female cast members of All That pretty much went off the radar. I do wonder Schneider victimzed others in the cast in addition to Bynes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83March 19, 2014 2:17 AM

How does he continue to wrk?? One word... ILLUMINATI!! its quite sad whn u truly research the depth of all the connections between fame/ fortune and the illuminati agenda to poison the minds of our youth... these actreses are mere puppets used to corrupt the innocence of our babies strtng at a very impressionable age... most of these poor girls are used and deceived to such an extent they are mentally and emotionally passed gone :-(... Boys are very much victims of sexual abuse too...vigilant citizen is a great site to start getting more info about the truth behind the entertainment industry.. it super important we educate our kids as much as possible about being IN the world, not OF the world... our goal as parents hs to be teaching our kids how to make it to heaven when they're surrounded by hell and its demons...

by Anonymousreply 84March 30, 2014 1:14 AM

No, the Illumnanti isn't why Schneider is still working R84.

Money is probably a main reason to why he is still working with Nick. His shows have been successful for the most part when it comes to cable ratings, but Nick was pissed that Victorious didn't make big money though the soundtracks and tours.

Victorious was Nick's attempt at having a Hannah Montana type cash cow, but it failed. Victoria Justice isn't that great of a singer. I do think she is an ok actress. I liked Victorious for the most part, some episodes were lame and some episodes were funny. The constant feet references were creepy and a few of the characters came off as too bizarre for a kids show.

by Anonymousreply 85March 30, 2014 4:01 AM

Do not put it past the Hollywood machine to have the girls "disappeared" or suicided if they talk. There have been rumors about that, too (e.g., Miley Cyrus).

Blackmail comes in many forms and entertainment is Big Business. Young, pretty girls are a cheap commodity in LA. If a young actress wants to climb the ladder she (and her parents) better be willing to pay the price.

The casting couch starts in 6th grade in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 86March 30, 2014 2:50 PM

[quote] Blackmail comes in many forms and entertainment is Big Business. Young, pretty girls are a cheap commodity in LA. If a young actress wants to climb the ladder she (and her parents) better be willing to pay the price.

That is pretty true. The majority of the actors/actresses working on Nickelodeon and Disney come from middle class families and many of the parents of those actors are a bit greedy. Ariana Grande comes from money, but her parents have probably paid the price in some ways.

by Anonymousreply 87March 30, 2014 8:40 PM

WTF is this young lady's problem? Rhetorical question, basically. She was pissed about how Nickelodeon "treated" her so she didn't go to their award show, but they've paid her bullshit wads of money! Everyone gets screwed in some way by their employer at some point. Take your millions and suck it up.

And she's always brought her deceased mother into why she started acting (no, you were a thirsty egomaniac like the rest of them/us), and she just used her mother's "stand up for what is fair" motto as the reason she should boycott the network for not giving her "her fair share."

Girlfriend could use a vacation in Uganda. Someone of her wealth always at some point CHOOSES to think themselves a victim.

by Anonymousreply 88March 31, 2014 2:56 PM

Latest gossip is that Sam and Cat will be ending soon. I wonder if Dan Schnedier's day of reckoning will be coming soon.

by Anonymousreply 89April 3, 2014 9:52 PM

No, r89. If there's anything to reckon with, it will be used against him as blackmail in the form of ridiculously large lifetime payments and/or jobs. Likely the former.

Hollywood actors are all about the money, not the "justice".

by Anonymousreply 90April 4, 2014 5:56 PM

R90 is right. There are hundreds of people that have looked the other way for 10 years. Sadly, he will not be outed until after he dies, if even then. I don't know how the wife can ignore pedo rumors.

by Anonymousreply 91April 5, 2014 12:21 AM

The wife used to work for Nickelodeon years ago and that is how she met Dan, she has to be aware of the rumors. Dan is obese and maybe he will drop dead within the next decade.

by Anonymousreply 92April 5, 2014 2:12 AM

The simple reason why Dan Schneider keeps working is because most people at Nickelodeon probably aren't on DL - where this type of stuff propagates and becomes gospel.

Schneider's a friend of a friend, and the only negative thing I've heard is that he can be very focused and intense at work. Other than that, I gather Schneider's also pretty loyal - even to people who can't do a single thing for him.

by Anonymousreply 93April 5, 2014 5:30 AM

I was extra on Drake & Josh, Zoey 101, twice on Ned's Declassified, and occasionaly on iCarly. I really never got to meet any main actors/actresses from the show and I only talked to Dan Schneider twice, but after the third time talking to him, I knew that was my last appearance on ANY Nickelodeon show. Previously I allowed him to rub my feet and he promised he'd make me a main cast member in a show. Then he offered me $500 to have sex with him and I refused. Getting angrier, he offered $800 so he could rub my feet again. I refused once more, and he kicked me out of Nick studio.

I believe all the rumors about Dan Schneider.

by Anonymousreply 94April 11, 2014 1:06 AM

Extra: You're a woman, right?

by Anonymousreply 95April 11, 2014 1:30 AM

There was another person in a Schneider related thread who said that Schneider rubbed her feet on the All That set back in the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 96April 11, 2014 1:58 AM

Ick

by Anonymousreply 97April 11, 2014 2:12 AM

i am dannshnidars wif he is men to all and rope tv girls

by Anonymousreply 98April 11, 2014 6:05 PM

hi whohas minecrafton xbox 360 i do my name is skydoesminecraft i am socoool

by Anonymousreply 99April 11, 2014 6:09 PM

he makes boob jokes in his shows also

"who is the flattest"

"how does an A go to a D" "happened to me in 8th grade"

but subtle boob jokes have been hidden everywhere in Victorious and iCarly.

he also has a foot fetish ex. iCarly episode where the webshow has talking feet, an episode where a random guy rubs Sam's feet, an episode of Victorious where 90% is about feet, (rubbing feet, fish sucking dead skin of off feet)

but I guess that's just dan schneider for you

by Anonymousreply 100April 11, 2014 6:22 PM

Schools in Benson County Benson Primary Samples Elementary Bushing Fishers Academy Rossling Elementary Schneider Junior High Volley Hamilton School (Junior Academics) Volley Johnson School (Extraordinary Brains Junior Academics) Flail Rantflop Shovenson Middle School Laughenstien All Grades School Schneider Benson High Schneider Third School of 10, 11, 12 Salmon Catt High Aryana Steamhug Ballannstickker Vann Schuman Chowdir Dalser Davito Daneyl High School Kress Dela Nathan Nonah Sneeze High Skandal High ~ PRIVATE ACADEMIC SCHOOLS Nikolas Private Primary Six Queens Academics BlueDog Sodacademica Isaac Newton Autoposy Primary Privated School

by Anonymousreply 101April 11, 2014 6:36 PM

I am a mother who decided it was time for a change and I took my two daughters to Data L. Ounge Daycare. I rate it two stars! All of the kids around her talked about very dirty rumors. Now my daughter says she is "gay". The workers didn't care! High Quality meals though.

by Anonymousreply 102April 11, 2014 6:42 PM

Are you ready? Oooh, I now u c me singing there, do i lock dud my mirror, do i feel good today.... wowh woohw im just superstrodinary and fear and u wanna c my whirl ooh ooh so come and fun today

oho hoho

by Anonymousreply 103April 11, 2014 6:46 PM

R93 Gossip about Schneider is various online sites. ONTD posters bring up the rumors quite a bit over there and even Lipstick Alley had a thread about him and I believe there was something on reddit about his foot fetish.

by Anonymousreply 104April 13, 2014 11:29 AM

Isn't she having a feud?

by Anonymousreply 105April 20, 2014 7:28 AM

Both Jennette and Ariana have shot down the feud rumors. I wouldn't be surprised if a feud is going, but they don't want to admit it. Ariana feuded with Victoria Justice last year.

by Anonymousreply 106April 20, 2014 7:48 PM

Jennette McCurdy thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107April 24, 2014 3:02 AM

Hmmm. Concerning, if true. I only ever saw the 'male' led S-verse shows--Kenan & Kel, and Drake & Josh. One of each of those pairings struggled with drugs for a brief period--I know Kel has turned to Xtianity for solance, since. Wonder if either Josh or Kel battled with 'knowing too much'?

That is a heavy accusation to lay on someone without proof, though.

Whatever happened or didn't, I doubt Schneider got up to much on the sets of K&K or D&J. K&K was early in his career, so even a dumbass would know to keep their shenanigans hidden at that point. Kenan and Kel were also approaching their late teens when they made it, so i doubt they needed the casting couch in the same way a poor little girl may be made to feel she does.

By D&J, Dan more or less would've had free reign--but if he got up to anything, I suppose it would have gone unnoticed, since Drake and Josh themselves seemed way too wrapped up in one another to notice much else. They've had a long career together, been comedic foils since preteendom, so they brought a lot of history and past connection with them to that show. The love is palpable...so much that homoerotic jokes became a staple of D&J by the end.

I just went back and rewatched an ep and it's almost uncomfortably intimate to watch the two work by the last season (season 4). It can't only be me that thinks these two fucked repeatedly and tenderly? Their body language is so cacophonous; I swear in a single episode I saw Drake lean into Josh's arms contentedly and SIGH more than I saw comedic pratfalls (and there are a lot of those in this production). I'm surprised there's room in the show for the canned laughter AND the sparkling pink love elephant in the room.

Wonder why Drake and Josh isn't lauded as a camp classic, yet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108August 8, 2014 11:23 PM

[quote]Wonder why Drake and Josh isn't lauded as a camp classic, yet?

Because it's a terrible show intended for 8 year olds, probably.

by Anonymousreply 109August 8, 2014 11:31 PM

never heard of it

by Anonymousreply 110August 8, 2014 11:40 PM

I met her once, very nice and pleasant. it saddens me she seems to be going weird.

by Anonymousreply 111August 8, 2014 11:55 PM

I hope that sick fuck Schneider doesn't destroy her like he did Amanda Bynes. I hope it comes out that her mental breakdown was from being raped/coerced by Schneider. There is no way any girl willingly had sex with that fat fucker.

by Anonymousreply 112October 11, 2014 7:11 PM

Miss me yet?

I hate donuts anyway.

by Anonymousreply 113July 11, 2015 5:13 PM

Elijah Wood talking about pedos immediately made me think of this sick fuck. I see he has a new show that is mostly boys, but it makes me nervous to think when this "blows over" what young girls on his new show will have to deal with. The fact that his new show is the opposite of the tween girl shows he has been producing definitely screams "nothing to see here!". I hope someone blows the whistle on him while he is still alive.

by Anonymousreply 114May 24, 2016 2:25 AM

I dig Jennette and really respond to her humor and what she has to say. I think she’s cooler than most young female screen personalities (especially her former co-stars) because she isn’t hung up about seeming polished or about being liked & fitting with viewers’ expectations. Her personality-type should not be all that unusual but sadly you rarely see openly displayed it in well-known performers.

She’s boldly funny & expressive, and unafraid to be who she is - which is a brassy, boyish & hyperfriendly woman who is more interested in writing & communicating than in fame & attention. It’s easy to tell she wants to be respected for integrity & outspoken intelligence more than anything else, and that in turn garners respect from others. She seems like someone you’d want to go to a movie with just to hear her riff and rail at the stupidity.

But maybe my enthusiasm is just the Saturn in Aquarius kinship talking; that astrology makes someone more masculine-acting, cerebral, serious-looking or sounding (but funny, like a ‘straight man’ in comedy ) & sarcastic than they might otherwise be, especially when the subject isn’t an Aquarius Sun (Jennette is a Cancerian, they are usually more femme).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115November 21, 2017 8:18 PM

Can’t believe Schneider got away with everything. 7 million to leave, not one story or interview about him, still married. I wish someone would come and blow everything up

by Anonymousreply 116September 16, 2018 1:09 PM

[Quote] I wish someone would come and blow everything up

You're not the only one.

by Anonymousreply 117September 16, 2018 3:34 PM

Dan Schneider, If the stories are to be believed, was blackmailing Summer Redstone Using information from the private detectives and whatever else is and end less money bought to dig up dirt on him. All of these producers on kid shows should be watched 24 seven. He is not the first and definitely not the last. We’ll see if nickelodeon learned anything from this. Apparently he had his own private sets away from everything to shoot these shows. The official reason he quit is that he didn’t want to have to share his set with other shows. If they are smart they should not let anyone shoot these kids shows on a private set again. Not a guarantee but he essentially had his own Pedo Island With everyone on the set hand-picked by him To keep it quiet.

by Anonymousreply 118September 16, 2018 6:50 PM

I'm going to state an extremely unpopular opinion. I am not convinced, in the day and age of lawsuits and openness about molestation, that Schneider is guilty. I think someone would have spoken up by now or Nickelodeon would have quietly fired him

by Anonymousreply 119September 16, 2018 7:38 PM

R119 I think the issue is that a lot of these actresses you’re working or are still trying to work and don’t want to be tied to the scandal. I also read that during the height of her craziness Amanda Bynes was talking about it and of course she was not taken seriously. I do think that he takes in these families that definitely do not have the money or power to bring him down. I think the reason that nothing is happening is that these families are still trying to make their livelihood in Hollywood and are not going to risk this

by Anonymousreply 120September 16, 2018 8:01 PM

R119 Nickelodeon did quietly fire him. It made the papers because he is pretty much the face of nickelodeon but they did quietly fire him seemingly overnight. Check out his Twitter he hasn’t posted since March when he was fired. I think they did it is quietly and quickly as possible

by Anonymousreply 121September 16, 2018 8:03 PM

Make of this what you will:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122September 16, 2018 8:18 PM

She has a new podcast out called "Empty Inside" that I came across by chance because a comedian I like was on there. I was not in the demographic to be watching "iCarly", so I had no idea who she was before I did some Googling. I am sort of surprised she has a thread on DL. She and I are roughly the same age—two years and a couple days apart. Based on the episodes I've listened to, I like her personality. She seems intelligent and empathetic. She's had a fairly of fucked up life—was apparently forced into acting by her stage mom (who fought cancer for almost two decades before dying in 2013), had anorexia/bulimia for years, and was also an alcoholic. I think she also mentioned having been raised a Mormon, which will put some psychological dents in you.

Not to jump on the Dan Schneider train here, but: In one of the episodes, the topic of sexual abuse came up, and she alluded to having been sexually abused as a minor multiple times. She also expressed her disdain for all of the acting work she'd done, and basically said it was all a horrible experience for her. It really does make you wonder—the way she was talking about it set off some alarm bells for me.

She made it pretty clear she has no interest in ever acting again, which sort of surprised only because you rarely hear a famous person take such a hardline stance about quitting, especially when they're young and have had success. She's cute but she is not a stereotypical beauty, so I can see how growing up on television would fuck her up so bad—she has one of those faces where she looks both 12 and 37 years old at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 123November 15, 2020 8:06 AM

iCarly reboot happening because CBS All Access order one but no word if Jennette or Noah will be coming back. Jerry,Nathan and Miranda have signed on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124December 9, 2020 10:32 PM

R124 too soon.

by Anonymousreply 125December 10, 2020 4:48 AM

As we type, the Nickelodeon Youtube channel are live-streaming a full day of iCARLY content.

I am about the same age as the iCARLY characters, and except for Jennette’s hilarious dykey character I thought it sucked. DRAKE & JOSH and its predecessor KENAN & KEL were the only good Schneider Nickcoms. I also liked NED’S DECLASSIFIED, but I’m pretty sure Dan had nothing to do with that one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126February 10, 2021 1:41 PM

R124 iCarly is too dated for a reboot/sequel to work. The original mainly worked because YouTube was still a new platform and the behind-the-scenes hijinks of YouTubers was fresh at the time. Also, Cosgrove and McCurdy made a good comedic duo with their chemistry and ability to play off each other. Miranda is not really talented or funny but she worked well as a straight man foil to Jenette's whacky. Jennette and Jerry Trainor honestly really stole the show. The kid that played Gibby was annoying and unfunny.

by Anonymousreply 127April 13, 2021 2:31 AM

Didn’t she kill herself a few years ago?

by Anonymousreply 128April 13, 2021 3:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!