Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Justin Pierce, BG wrestler

Remember Justin Pierce, from the BG East?, aka Justin Davinney. At link interesting article in Washington Post about his involvement in a gay murder. And how he inherited half the victim's estate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23January 21, 2021 2:23 PM

him being squeezed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 19, 2013 5:20 PM

Him getting bearhugged. Now he's a millionaire. He can bear hug whoever he wants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 19, 2013 5:41 PM

I still can't get his body and his blue eyes out of my head...

by Anonymousreply 3January 3, 2014 7:57 PM

A "gay murder?" The only time I've heard that phrase, it's preceded by the word "just." Like a "gang-related" killing--unworthy of concern from the regular citizen.

by Anonymousreply 4January 3, 2014 8:02 PM

so sad; maybe the reason I don't have big bucks in my life is b/c I'd probably end up this way; being betrayed by some guy...

I hope not though.

by Anonymousreply 5January 3, 2014 8:06 PM

World's sexiest man. His videos are amazing.

by Anonymousreply 6November 28, 2014 1:45 AM

bump justin, now married with kids and living in florida with the money he inherited from the man he did not murder.

by Anonymousreply 7January 1, 2019 6:35 PM

Justin Devinney, former gay wrestler, now real estate developed in Florida.

Florida, where every Florida man can create a new identity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 22, 2019 11:56 AM

He was in Playgirl

by Anonymousreply 9June 22, 2019 1:09 PM

He was the top wrestler at BGeast - but they wrote the weirdest scripts for him -- he would almost always win, then pose, then his defeated opponent would come back to life and punch him in the groin and torture him. Not sure who these scenarios were intended for.

by Anonymousreply 10June 23, 2019 1:04 PM

No other fans of Justin Devinney?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 25, 2019 12:19 PM

Did he ever get fucked on camera or was it just rolling around on the mat?

by Anonymousreply 12June 25, 2019 12:26 PM

So he got away with it huh? No wonder he is in Florida, that's where murderers are free to roam.

by Anonymousreply 13June 25, 2019 12:28 PM

Devinney never showed any peen during his matches -- but he wore trunks so desperately tight that VPL was pretty much invented for him.

by Anonymousreply 14June 25, 2019 12:37 PM

A decent, if shaved, dong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 25, 2019 12:49 PM

The full Playgirl photo set. Hope it works.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 25, 2019 1:20 PM

Thanks R16 -- always wondered what Justin Devinney wouldn't show while wrestling.

by Anonymousreply 17June 25, 2019 3:15 PM

Bump beautiful Justin, now married with a kid in Florida, and still handsome as hell.

by Anonymousreply 18November 17, 2019 4:55 PM

Btw it's Justin Devinney, not Davinney.

by Anonymousreply 19November 17, 2019 4:58 PM

And he might as well have shown peen, since he wore little trunks so tight you could see the outline of everything on the close ups.... very close ups... super close ups...

by Anonymousreply 20November 13, 2020 5:54 PM

More up-to-date article with more details. They have another suspect in custody and Justin has an alibi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 13, 2020 6:23 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 22January 21, 2021 2:01 PM

R8 fuckin weirdo, give the dude some space.

by Anonymousreply 23January 21, 2021 2:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!