Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Taylor Schilling

Yes, of course, I think she's cute, but I also think she's a viable candidate for "the next Meryl Streep." Anyone agree?

by Anonymousreply 261March 8, 2018 10:24 PM

I really liked her on that show "Mercy" from 4 years ago. It was a good show but only lasted one season.

Much better than some of these other overrated actresses out there right now.

by Anonymousreply 1August 4, 2013 4:05 AM

She's better than her critics say, but let's not get carried away.

by Anonymousreply 2August 4, 2013 4:05 AM

No.

by Anonymousreply 3August 4, 2013 4:21 AM

She looks like me with blonde hair!

by Anonymousreply 4August 4, 2013 4:24 AM

Peggy CASS has more posts than this thread??

by Anonymousreply 5August 6, 2013 3:11 AM

At least I've heard of Mama Cass Elliot (who could sing the shit out of just about anything).

I have no idea who this Taylor Schilling person is nor what "OITNB" is supposed to stand for.

Girls, your posts need some work.

by Anonymousreply 6August 6, 2013 3:19 AM

What kind of a last name is Schilling? Is she Austrian?

by Anonymousreply 7August 6, 2013 3:24 AM

More like the new Michelle Pfeifer

by Anonymousreply 8August 6, 2013 3:31 AM

Since she's the star of the Atlas Shrugged films, which were financed by teabagger assholes for propaganda purposes (by their own admission) I'm betting she's probably a Rethug.

And if so, fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 9August 6, 2013 8:55 AM

Schill post. F&F!

by Anonymousreply 10August 6, 2013 11:34 AM

Please, r9, she's dyked out with everyone on Orange Is the New Black.

She plays a great bitch, but in the early eps of OITNB she faded into the background next to Kate Mulrew and most of the supporting cast.

by Anonymousreply 11August 6, 2013 11:51 AM

I can't believe she's 29, looks much older.

by Anonymousreply 12August 6, 2013 12:05 PM

I like her...I think she has range. Orange could launch her.

by Anonymousreply 13August 6, 2013 12:17 PM

I've only seen her in Orange is the New Black (which I loved until the last episodes of the season which took a nosedive). I love the entire cast of the show. Schilling was perfectly cast and her comic timing is exceptional. I'd criticize the Streep comparison, OP, but it also occurred to me based on her personality and look; it's going to take an extensive range and body of work for someone to truly convince me she has a Streep thing going on though, and Schilling has yet to have a chance to deliver anything like that.

by Anonymousreply 14August 6, 2013 12:33 PM

Her teeth are distractingly over-whitened, though.

by Anonymousreply 15August 6, 2013 9:07 PM

I think she's wonderful on OINTB. I grew up in CT and she is so spot-on as a moneyed, entitled CT princess.

by Anonymousreply 16August 6, 2013 9:09 PM

I think she snagged a role with rare range and made the absolute most of it. She does ugly and beautiful, feminine and butch, comedy and intense drama, and all equally well. I really think she's someone to watch. (I don't know that she'll ever find a co-star with whom she has more chemistry than Laura Prepon, though!)

by Anonymousreply 17August 7, 2013 3:31 AM

I have no idea what orientation Schilling and Prepon are in real life, but they play a lesbian couple like nobody's fucking business!

by Anonymousreply 18August 7, 2013 3:34 AM

[quote]I can't believe she's 29, looks much older.

I know! I can't believe it either. She looks at least mid-30's. It's the gaunt face and thin skin on her neck that makes her look so old.

by Anonymousreply 19August 7, 2013 3:36 AM

She looks like Jared Leto!

by Anonymousreply 20August 7, 2013 3:40 AM

I owe Mercy on DVD. Love that show. I also was shocked to find out she was 25 back in 2009! I thought she was at least 30-35 yo. Wild.

by Anonymousreply 21August 7, 2013 3:44 AM

R18 Do they use strap-ons in the show?

by Anonymousreply 22August 7, 2013 3:46 AM

No strap-ons r22, but Lea Delaria did fuck herself with a screwdriver. So there's that.

by Anonymousreply 23August 7, 2013 4:42 AM

She looks haggard. While not ugly, she does fall short of being pretty. I don't think she lays gay convincingly. Or straight. She just isn't sexy.

by Anonymousreply 24August 7, 2013 5:00 AM

She was on Watch What Happens Live tonight and is absolutely adorable, but is Andy Cohen the most annoying human ever born, or what??

by Anonymousreply 25August 9, 2013 3:54 AM

I wonder what she's making of all this "Laura Prepon is leaving the show!" hubbub. Everyone associated with the show has obviously been commanded to shut the fuck up about the whole situation, so we may never know. I, for one, think it's much ado about nothing, and that Prepon will return for fewer episodes, and that's all there is to it.

by Anonymousreply 26August 17, 2013 9:19 PM

She really grew on me. I thought she was rather bland in the beginning, but seeing her transform in prison I started to understand why they cast her. Loved seeing her go off on Healy and beat the stuffing out of Pennsatucky.

by Anonymousreply 27August 17, 2013 9:28 PM

She, Maggie Lawson (from that new fall series with James Caan) and Alicia Silverstone all look alike to me.

by Anonymousreply 28August 17, 2013 10:13 PM

She's quoted Rita Mae Brown on her twitter yesterday, something about not conforming to make other people happy. Trying to tell us something, Taylor?

by Anonymousreply 29November 26, 2013 9:16 AM

Her first tweet: "I think the reward for conformity is that everyone likes you except yourself."

- Rita Mae Brown

Immediate second tweet: Rita gets it! Xxxx

Maybe her handlers are giving her a hard time?

by Anonymousreply 30November 27, 2013 4:01 AM

[bold]Taylor Schilling[/bold]

Did an awesome job with 2004 World Series Champs Boston Red Sox.

by Anonymousreply 31November 27, 2013 9:33 AM

She's a weak actress. Very Kristin Stewart-esque (like eye-rolling, lip-chewing, and hair-tussling make someone a better actor).

by Anonymousreply 32November 27, 2013 11:39 AM

Why she the female lead in Magic Mike?

by Anonymousreply 33November 27, 2013 3:26 PM

She pings off the charts.

by Anonymousreply 34November 27, 2013 3:35 PM

[quote]Why she the female lead in Magic Mike

That was the dreadful Cody Horn

by Anonymousreply 35November 27, 2013 3:38 PM

30, maybe her handlers are giving her a hard time because she tweets gay related stuff, kinda hard to keep her in the closet then.

by Anonymousreply 36November 27, 2013 6:49 PM

Is she a lesbian? Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 37November 27, 2013 7:01 PM

Jury's out, R37, but definite pinging going on.

by Anonymousreply 38November 29, 2013 3:59 AM

[all posts by tedious, racist idiot removed.]

by Anonymousreply 39November 29, 2013 4:03 AM

She was apparently a megabitch on the Mercy set but that may have been because she basically carried the show despite it being a show about three nurses. And she'd done next to nothing before then.

by Anonymousreply 40November 29, 2013 4:13 AM

[quote]She looks haggard. While not ugly, she does fall short of being pretty.

I agree. She looks late 30's, but is only 29!!!

by Anonymousreply 41November 29, 2013 4:19 AM

Wasn't Buffy's little sister on Mercy? She's supposedly kookoo.

by Anonymousreply 42November 29, 2013 4:46 AM

I don't like that they're turning Crazy Eyes into a Magic Negro. She was much better as a real lunatic than as a fake, New Age-y Loveable Sweet Person With Controllable Mental Health Issues and Deeply Poetic Empathy.

Crazy people who belong in psych institution are imprisoned. It's a real problem for everyone and they're sweeping it under the rug by domesticating Crazy Eyes.

by Anonymousreply 43November 29, 2013 5:07 AM

Is the OP a parody post? Obviously, no one thinks this mediocre-at-best actress is the next Meryl Streep.

by Anonymousreply 44November 29, 2013 5:11 AM

43, off topic much? She might not be gay or bi, but she's doing a bang up impression of someone who's in the closet: Never refers to a significant other in interviews, uses gender neutral pronouns, side steps lesbian questions (when they are asked, which is very seldom considering she plays a bi woman in Orange, I think she has an effective PR team). Oh, and it seems like she has a little crush on straight costar Prepon in the only shared interview of them available. Ok, the last point is obviously subjective;)

I want more gossip about her time on Mercy - I think she said in an interview that it wasn't a very happy experience for her.

by Anonymousreply 45November 29, 2013 7:04 AM

I think she looks her age (thirtyish). She gets some harsh lighting on her show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46November 29, 2013 8:23 AM

So it seems she is not straight:

SSN: Piper is truly alone at the end of season one after Larry ends their relationship and Alex says Piper can’t come running to her. How did Piper’s fluid sexuality strike you when you first read the scripts? Schilling: It rang really true for me. It’s the world I live in today, where sexuality is quite fluid, it’s about a person rather than a gender. Piper recognizes something that’s real. The way it’s dealt with in the show is the way I feel about it personally. I was very excited to be involved in a relationship where sexuality was so casual. It didn’t strike me as strange. It’s more strange that we don’t see that more often.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47December 5, 2013 7:54 PM

That's as close to coming out as "bisexual" as you can get without actually saying the words, right?

by Anonymousreply 48December 6, 2013 3:30 AM

I hate this "sexuality is fluid" bullshit. With the exception of a VERY small few, most people are either gay or straight.

She just needs to come out.

by Anonymousreply 49December 6, 2013 3:43 AM

I just read that Laura Prepon is dating Tom Cruise- both scientologists...

by Anonymousreply 50December 6, 2013 4:07 AM

That has been denied by all parties involved, r50. The only thing they have in common is that they're both in the COS and know each other casually.

by Anonymousreply 51December 6, 2013 8:26 AM

Glad for her Golden Globe nod, but surprised that's the only one for the show. I guess it's because it's a "dramedy?"

by Anonymousreply 52December 14, 2013 3:15 AM

She is from Wayland, MA which is a very white upper class liberal town outside of Boston. She's also of the generation that views gay as just another way to live so I don't think her response to questions about Piper's sexuality mean anything necessarily attributable to her own sexuality. I worked in Wayland; they're all well educated and its a very all encompassing, all accepting kind of place.

by Anonymousreply 53December 14, 2013 2:31 PM

[quote] I worked in Wayland; they're all well educated and its a very all encompassing, all accepting kind of place.

They will burn in hell.

by Anonymousreply 54December 14, 2013 2:56 PM

Her parents were divorced and one parent lived in Wayland and the other parent lived in either Dorchester or Roxbury - some inner city Boston place. So things weren't *all* upperclass roses for her.

by Anonymousreply 55December 14, 2013 4:02 PM

I agree that the interview alone does not mean She is gay or bi. For me, it is her avoidance of pronouns in all interviews, and the lack of "How did you prepare to play a lesbian", "How was to make out with a woman" questions posed at her. Her pr team seems very efficient.

by Anonymousreply 56December 14, 2013 5:34 PM

OP I think that you just want to fuck Taylor. All that praise for her? She is just a good actress, nothing more, nothing less.

by Anonymousreply 57December 14, 2013 5:37 PM

it was West Roxbury which is not roxbury at all.

by Anonymousreply 58December 14, 2013 7:02 PM

West Roxbury is nothing to brag about. It abuts Hyde Park - which just last month had a human torso lit on fire in a street at 9am, Roslindale - inner city crime 'burn, and the poorest part of Dedham - East Dedham, where the projects are. Back in the 80s, when Schilling was growing up, all of these places were even poorer and less gentrified and more racist and classist.

by Anonymousreply 59December 14, 2013 7:14 PM

by Anonymousreply 60December 14, 2013 8:50 PM

Hopefully The Normal Heart will reverse his fortunes after that John Whatsizname fiasco.

by Anonymousreply 61December 14, 2013 9:41 PM

So no one knows even 1 person she has dated?

What about her friends? If she's only friends with lesbians than that may give a hint.

by Anonymousreply 62December 15, 2013 6:35 AM

Why would we need another Meryl Streep?

by Anonymousreply 63December 15, 2013 7:19 AM

Do you think she seems like she's into her sex scenes/ kissing scenes with women?

I admit, It does seem like she could be gay. Either she values her privacy in her personal life, or she values her privacy and doesn't feel like telling the world she likes pussy. Either way, smart move. Can you imagine how awkward interview would get?

by Anonymousreply 64December 15, 2013 9:26 AM

Are all CDAN blind items bullshit? Most people seem to think so, right? But, for what it's worth, there's a gay Golden Globe one about someone who sounds an awful lot like her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65January 16, 2014 3:04 AM

The Taylor Schilling blind item should be easy to solve!

Someone needs to posts pics of her from the awards, and since she apparently didn't bring a date, just look for any woman who makes more than 1 appearance in her photos.

I wonder what her type is?

by Anonymousreply 66January 16, 2014 6:49 AM

She was with co Stars prepon, lynne and Aduba at the netflix pre globes party saturday and at the globes. All three identify as straight, though she did spend her Christmas holfiday with lynne in Puerto Rico (Per lyonne's instagram), and had the folllowing, though likely platonic exchange, with prepon when leaving the globes (crank the volume way up).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67January 17, 2014 7:25 PM

Forgot to add that otter woman in the blind doesn't really sound like a co star, as people wouldn't wonder if she arrived with them or not.

by Anonymousreply 68January 17, 2014 7:28 PM

She is fake or going to end up like that.

by Anonymousreply 69January 18, 2014 12:37 PM

Huh, R69??

by Anonymousreply 70January 19, 2014 4:06 AM

The blind item is Michelle Trachtenberg and not Schilling.

Strange there are no reports on Taylor Schillings private life. No rumors of bfs or gfs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71February 5, 2014 9:12 PM

[b]So what does your father think of the show?[/b]

Well, there are parts of it he’s not allowed to talk to me about.

[b]I’m guessing the shower scenes.[/b]

Yeah, the shower scenes. Like, you can watch it. I don’t want you to mention it. I don’t want you to talk about it to me ever. We’re never going to discuss that for the rest of our lives. But other than that, you know what’s actually really cool?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72February 5, 2014 9:16 PM

Well, R71, the (different) blind item referred to in R65 is most certainly meant to be Schilling as no one else fits the description of the actress except maybe Tatiana Maslany, who was with her boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 73February 6, 2014 1:54 AM

Whoever compared Schilling to KStew, may you rot in hell. Schilling has more talent in her left pinkie than the vampire-lip-biter will ever or could ever hope to possess.

by Anonymousreply 74February 6, 2014 2:31 AM

Taylor Schilling is quite impressive.

by Anonymousreply 75February 6, 2014 2:41 AM

Yes, sorry my bad.

Anyway, turns out she was the ugly duckling turned the beautiful swan.

I watched Atlas Shrugged yesterday night. Schilling was good the whole movie was Meh..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76February 6, 2014 11:37 AM

not gay dating a guy she met in fordham.

by Anonymousreply 77February 6, 2014 7:44 PM

R77 is a handler.

by Anonymousreply 78February 6, 2014 7:56 PM

Remember she was on "Mercy", playing the most inept nurse ever. She had really hot guys after her and she treated 'em all like ****.

by Anonymousreply 79February 6, 2014 8:08 PM

Hmm.. @r77.

Okay, I did the creepy internet/facebook stalking thing. Her family seems very close and supportive of Taylor. Her grandma seems like a cool person and the whole Miller family seems like artsy type or people.

No support for gay rights in any of the family members. If Taylor were indeed gay or bi you'd think such a close family would express support for the LGBT community?

Maybe r77 is right?

Any thoughts?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80February 6, 2014 9:36 PM

The next Meryl? She appears to a lesbian (allegedly). Dating history consists of a bearding for a gay guy, and a bunch of pronoun game answers when asked. That's going to be a problem for people trying to sell her as a heterosexual lead.

by Anonymousreply 81February 6, 2014 10:55 PM

Details, R77?

by Anonymousreply 82February 8, 2014 2:07 AM

man, I really wish she were gay. 77 needs to spill the beans about this "fordham guy".

by Anonymousreply 83February 14, 2014 11:10 AM

R77 was just bullshitting...

by Anonymousreply 84February 15, 2014 2:45 AM

I am 99,9% confident she is gay, there's literally nothing that points to straight. Bi leaninging towords women, maybe. I wonder how she felt about Ellen Page coming out since Taylor always talks about the importance of being authentic and true to yourself. I get why she stays closeted as her career is just now taking off, but we'll see how long she stays in.

by Anonymousreply 85February 17, 2014 8:44 AM

I cannot come out guys. Ellen Page did that first. I must find another way to impress now.

by Anonymousreply 86February 17, 2014 4:49 PM

I like Taylor, and maybe she's changed but this:

[quote]Taylor always talks about the importance of being authentic and true to yourself.

I wouldn't take too seriously. Whether she's gay or straight, she went along with a PR showmance with a gay guy, so she's not exactly the authority on being true to yourself.

by Anonymousreply 87February 17, 2014 4:55 PM

well, the genes are there: Tay's grandma is bi (as per her facebook profile, not sure if she has changed it recently). strange how Tay did not tweet about Ellen Page's coming out, although she keeps tweeting about being honest and true to yourself. And all those Emily Dickinson quotes! Hmmmm. Come spill the beans, Tay.

by Anonymousreply 88February 17, 2014 5:56 PM

Taylor Schilling if she is a closeted something, she is a closeted bitch. She lacks the naturality of Ellen Page. Taylor is just a natural doubled face bitch, either you like it or not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89February 17, 2014 6:18 PM

I don't care if she is a bitch. I am not gonna marry her (though I wouldn't kick her out of bed, if you catch my drift). I just think she's gay and seems to have a super efficient PR team behind her as she has never been asked in interviews about her relationships (apart from the question re. Zac Effron, which I found hilarious because the guy is soooo gay).

by Anonymousreply 90February 17, 2014 7:14 PM

She used to be active in twitter. Wonder why she and her cast mates stopped tweeting about her?

Fame got to her head?

by Anonymousreply 91February 18, 2014 9:03 AM

R90, i know what you mean...However, she's not my wet dream.

by Anonymousreply 92February 18, 2014 10:55 AM

If no-one asks Taylor any questions about her private life whatsoever when season 2 is on and the cast do interviews, I will take it to be confirmation that her PR team do not allow those questions because she is gay and she does not want to come out, R92. Other actors are constantly asked such questions, nobody seems to care to ask TS one or two questions about whether she is single, etc. She has only been asked if she would like to have kids, but that's another thing.

by Anonymousreply 93February 18, 2014 4:01 PM

She should play in a great and hot lesbian movie if she wants to win the female population. She is still so...

*yawns

by Anonymousreply 94February 19, 2014 6:55 PM

All the lesbians are claiming her but she seems straight to me.

by Anonymousreply 95March 1, 2014 12:26 PM

Why does she seem straight to you? I'm not sure she is gay but if I were to make a bet right now, it would be gay.

by Anonymousreply 96March 3, 2014 10:55 AM

Definitely not the new Meryl Streep or anywhere close. I don't see the gay and it wouldn't surprise me if she's a huge pothead.

by Anonymousreply 97March 4, 2014 9:03 PM

Straight

by Anonymousreply 98March 6, 2014 7:06 PM

More clues point to not straight.

by Anonymousreply 99March 8, 2014 2:44 AM

r99 such as what? Her private FB account indicates nothing about her being other than straight.

by Anonymousreply 100March 8, 2014 9:08 PM

I've seen her name a few times but I have no idea who this girl is or anything about her work.

Some of you have lauded her PR team but they'll have to do better.

by Anonymousreply 101March 8, 2014 10:49 PM

by Anonymousreply 102March 8, 2014 11:06 PM

Not lesbian. Dating one of the "backstage" guys of her show.

by Anonymousreply 103March 9, 2014 11:21 PM

R103 - did Prepon reduce her participation bc she got caught fucking pornstache?

by Anonymousreply 104March 10, 2014 12:17 AM

^There's a BI suggesting it.

by Anonymousreply 105March 10, 2014 12:26 AM

[quote][R101], she's the star of "Orange Is the New Black," a Netflix series that's a huge hit and watched by many GLBT people. It's had a ton of press in the past few months.

I've seen some of that press but haven't seen the show. A women's prison just isn't appealing to me, go figure. Regardless of its cult popularity, I couldn't pick this Schilling girl out of a crowd.

by Anonymousreply 106March 10, 2014 12:45 AM

R100 you have access to her private fb account??

by Anonymousreply 107March 10, 2014 4:14 AM

So you know her, R103?

by Anonymousreply 108March 10, 2014 6:19 AM

Of course 103 knows her, she's her agent. I am not saying it is not possible she is straight, but she sure could have made things easier for herself had she come out as straight during her lucky one promo tour. The pronoun dance in every interview must have been exhausting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109March 10, 2014 1:31 PM

This one is really awkward to watch. Tell me again why a straight or bi woman would answer the way she does?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110March 10, 2014 1:43 PM

To clarify, I was ref. to the last part of the interview where she is asked what a man should do to impress her etc.

by Anonymousreply 111March 10, 2014 2:14 PM

No.

I probably am biases against her though. Her character in OITNB is super annoying and takes up too much screen time.

by Anonymousreply 112March 10, 2014 2:19 PM

Overrated. Definitely not the new Meryl Streep. Very masculine looking. She will not age well with that masculine jawline.

Heard she's a big lesbo irl. Any stories out there from insiders?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113April 11, 2014 6:46 PM

Sorry ladies, not a lesbian maybe bi, but definitely not a lesbian unless she's into FTM (which he could be?).

by Anonymousreply 114April 14, 2014 8:30 AM

Has anyone met her in person?

by Anonymousreply 115April 16, 2014 2:50 AM

Taylor Schilling is straight. Lea DeLaria has confirmed it on twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116April 16, 2014 2:25 PM

r69 Turns out you were right all along.

She's an attention whore who has played with the gay community all along. She's been working the Gale Harold strategy for sure.

by Anonymousreply 117April 17, 2014 1:45 PM

The Lesbians are going crazy after discovering that Taylor Schilling is straight. One crazy person has gone so far as to contact her family!?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118April 21, 2014 8:29 AM

It's become so insane over there now that they ban anyone who dares to question Taylor being anything other than gay or mention men.

by Anonymousreply 119May 2, 2014 4:19 AM

I come over from the L Chat since they've linked this thread in here before. There is no way a straight person would avoid pronouns in interviews when talking about a partner in interviews, no way. Because she is blonde and white, you automatically assume she is straight. Taylor Schilling is bisexual, easy to see.

by Anonymousreply 120June 24, 2014 11:06 PM

Bumping because I have a crush on Taylor.

by Anonymousreply 121June 27, 2014 7:28 AM

I like Taylor, but it's becoming more and more apparent to me that Laura Prepon is the more genuine one of the two.

by Anonymousreply 122June 27, 2014 9:09 AM

How so R122?

by Anonymousreply 123June 27, 2014 10:00 AM

Just started watching the show and am hoping she gets better because she and Jason Biggs are the weak links in the cast.

by Anonymousreply 124June 27, 2014 10:48 AM

I agree that Jason is one of the weaker links but not Taylor. I think she is great and cute too. If she is straight it seems weird that she would constantly avoid saying "he" "a guy" etc. if she was gay or bi and unwilling to come out I doubt lea would out her. Wouldn't make for a comfortable set.

by Anonymousreply 125June 27, 2014 3:58 PM

R123, Laura Prepon is straight and seems to really understand how impactful it is to have a lesbian representation in the visual media. Taylor is cute, but seems to shy away from all of that. When asked if she considered herself to be a bisexual icon, the first words out of her mouth were "Oh God, no...!" She seems really flaky regarding her support for the female bisexual community.

by Anonymousreply 126June 27, 2014 9:39 PM

Playing the indeterminate pronoun gender name game isn't proof of much. She could just be trying to be inclusive.

by Anonymousreply 127June 27, 2014 10:23 PM

Exactly. She should probably just say the words "I'm straight" like Natasha Lyonne and Laura Prepon did, because her fans will keep this speculation go around in circles for forever if she doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 128June 27, 2014 10:45 PM

Prepon has been in the public eye for a long time and it's been established she's straight. She's probably more comfortable with the attention OITNB brings and I'm pretty sure she knows she's not headed for the A-list. Taylor appears to be struggling with not alienating the gay community but also not destroying her career as a leading lady by being labeled as gay. Say what you want but it would prevent her from getting roles. Girl seems pretty serious about acting and will go back to mainstream movies after OITNB.

by Anonymousreply 129June 28, 2014 2:52 AM

I wouldn't say she's the weak link of Orange Is the New Black, but she's not one of the standouts, either. And, as the closest thing the show has to a lead character, she should be.

by Anonymousreply 130June 28, 2014 2:58 AM

Why'd Taylor get kicked out of NYU? Didn't she get kicked out of high school too? What a weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 131June 29, 2014 7:53 PM

Trust me Taylor is straight.

by Anonymousreply 132July 7, 2014 9:22 AM

r104 Nope, it was Taylor who was fucking Pornstache.

by Anonymousreply 133July 7, 2014 9:45 AM

[R131] she wasn't locked out.. She dropped out and started to go to auditions and stuff

by Anonymousreply 134July 7, 2014 9:52 AM

[R132] any proof?

by Anonymousreply 135July 7, 2014 9:53 AM

My roommate went to grad school with Taylor Schilling. He said she was always late for class, not really feeling the whole education thing, kind of a hot mess. The story went that the day she was kicked out of NYU, she made her final exit running down the halls screaming “I’m going to be more famous than all of you!” at everyone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136July 7, 2014 9:57 AM

r131 she was kicked out of NYU but not out of her first HS. She was living with her father but because of very a private and embarrassing event she moved in with her mother after her father kicked her out of the house.

r135 she has a FB account go check it out.

by Anonymousreply 137July 7, 2014 10:06 AM

r136 what a fucked up mess and a fame whore! LOL!

r137 More info please and the link to her FB!

by Anonymousreply 138July 7, 2014 10:13 AM

[R137] but based on what the Fordham staff and her friends said, Taylor seemed like a pretty good kid. Just goofy and maybe more playful than others.

And if it's Taylor's PRIVATE account, how do you think I'll have access to it? So, any links?

by Anonymousreply 139July 7, 2014 10:15 AM

I thought 'taylor schilling' is what Taylor Swift does in her songs.

by Anonymousreply 140July 7, 2014 10:21 AM

[quote]but I also think she's a viable candidate for "the next Meryl Streep." Anyone agree?

Are you high? No. No one agrees. She's a bland, passable actress. So bland the creators of the show pretty much ignored her for the entire second season, fortunately. Very NYU acting grad.

by Anonymousreply 141July 7, 2014 10:21 AM

R137 is a troll replying to themselves.

by Anonymousreply 142July 7, 2014 11:38 AM

r137 I don't know where you have your story from but her dad didn't exactly throw her out. She was caught having sex with her then bf a situation so embarrassing for everyone involved that she moved out of her dads place and into her moms place. This happened ages ago and long forgotten. Taylor would tell us all the shit she used to do with that bf. She was a bit of an oversharer in person.

by Anonymousreply 143July 7, 2014 12:58 PM

^LOL! Fuck I love this place! More insider drama please!

by Anonymousreply 144July 7, 2014 1:35 PM

Troll seems really obsessed with Taylor. So what was tje.embarrassing situation? Did they give each other golden showers or something?

by Anonymousreply 145July 7, 2014 1:46 PM

Definitely more of a Michelle Pfeiffer. Watching her try to ~*ACT*~ sometimes is an exercise in fremdschämen.

by Anonymousreply 146July 7, 2014 2:10 PM

Uh...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147July 7, 2014 5:33 PM

Taylor is not racist she dated a Latin guy for years. She is a complicated person and at times a mess. During college she would go for days without showering and would let us all know when she and her bf had sex.

by Anonymousreply 148July 7, 2014 7:34 PM

Lesbians keep talking about this show but women's prison shows have been done to death and done better (try Bad Girls). The Schilling girl isn't interesting. The new Streep? Don't be ridiculous.

Just because a program has some lesbians in it doesn't mean you have to sing its praises.

by Anonymousreply 149July 7, 2014 7:52 PM

I enjoy the show, but not because of Taylor Schilling/the Piper character, who is a total snooze. Some of the lesbian characters/storylines are interesting and well-acted, but also not necessarily the show's main draw; several straight characters have good stories, too.

by Anonymousreply 150July 7, 2014 8:00 PM

A mess like how 143? Elaborate. How do you know her from Fordham.

by Anonymousreply 151July 7, 2014 8:01 PM

R143, was she trying to be grungy and emulated Kurt Cobain by not showering?

by Anonymousreply 152July 7, 2014 9:02 PM

R143 doesn't know her. He's just trying to antagonise the lesbians who hope she's gay.

by Anonymousreply 153July 7, 2014 9:51 PM

I'm a gay woman who does NOT comprehend the appeal.

by Anonymousreply 154July 9, 2014 3:03 AM

r103 is right. I live close to her place in LA and have seen her out & about with the same guy being very lovey dovey to each other. Leave her alone she seems like a lovely lady who deserves love like all living beings do.

by Anonymousreply 155July 14, 2014 12:33 AM

She isn't straight. I bet the poster above me is full of shit. She's getting more famous, especially after that Emmy nomination, and still doesn't have a boyfriend, or any actual dating history. But sure, she's 100% heterosexual.

by Anonymousreply 156July 15, 2014 6:16 PM

Acting talent is not innate. It's about the training, the classes, the ability to learn the nuances of different mediums (film vs. stage), and the preparation/work that an actress does. (On this note, I watched an indie movie last night and thought the acting was terrible...then realized i was watching a bunch of probably talented stage actors who had lots of experience in comedies but didn't learn acting for camera--or didn't have director's guidance to pull back their performances and facial expressions--their faces were acting for an audience 50 feet away when the camera was 2 feet from their face).

Streep will spend up to six months training for a feature role. That's how she nails accents and skills (like learning to play the violin).

Who the fuck knows what Schilling is capable of based on her very impressive work on this one tv show?

by Anonymousreply 157July 15, 2014 6:22 PM

Three thoughts from a lesbian:

1. I don't get her appeal. I just don't get any "sexy vibes" from her.

2. somehow it is difficult to believe Laura Prepon isn't even bicurious. But then, she is a $cieno so who knows what she has to suppress and keep under wraps

3. some of the (lesbian) fans are scary and creepy. And obsessive.

by Anonymousreply 158August 26, 2014 8:29 AM

Her most obsessive fans think she is dating Carrie Brownstein. Um no, more like they're forming a clique with Fred Armisen and Natasha Lyonne who ARE suddenly fucking/in love/dating/whatever. I don't see the irl appeal either, but then I've never seen her irl (but neither have her fans).

by Anonymousreply 159August 27, 2014 1:16 AM

Why is it so hard to believe she's dating Carrie? Fits with Carrie's ex being upset.

by Anonymousreply 160August 27, 2014 1:31 AM

And she is very cute.

by Anonymousreply 161August 27, 2014 1:31 AM

R159, Prepon must be pissed about Lyonne/Armisen. Didn't he dump and divorce Scieno Elizabeth Moss?

Schilling isn't interesting enough for all this drama about her. It's just lesbian drama and she seems to be doing whatever she can to fuel it.

by Anonymousreply 162August 27, 2014 1:53 AM

R162, I doubt Prepon gives a fuck but I bet Lyonne's boyfriend did when he found out a couple weeks ago.

Lyonne/Armisen will be an interesting one to watch. Do you think it's a future trainwreck or for keeps? I'm LOL-ing at their relationship much more than I could ever be interested in what or who Schilling is doing.

by Anonymousreply 163August 27, 2014 2:01 AM

Why do you hate her so much? Is it because she's blonde? I like her.

by Anonymousreply 164August 27, 2014 2:23 AM

You're one of those idiots who thinks anything that isn't worship is hate, R164, but this is falling on deaf ears.

by Anonymousreply 165August 27, 2014 2:45 AM

You're annoying, [R165]. And there's no such thing as "in-between"--it's either love or hate.

by Anonymousreply 166August 27, 2014 2:46 AM

No pingy dingy here, girls.

by Anonymousreply 167August 27, 2014 3:41 AM

Well, that sucks, Ernestine.

by Anonymousreply 168August 27, 2014 4:20 AM

Wait. When did Natasha and Fred become a couple? I've missed this completely.

by Anonymousreply 169August 27, 2014 11:52 AM

R169, sometime at the beginning of this month, officially. She just dropped her longterm live-in bf, who is not famous, for Fred apparently.

by Anonymousreply 170August 27, 2014 1:47 PM

Girl is as gay as they come.

by Anonymousreply 171August 27, 2014 8:17 PM

We need a Laura Prepon thread.

by Anonymousreply 172August 27, 2014 8:25 PM

Laura seems normal apart from the Scientology thing. Very friendly to the fans and on active on social media. She seems cool.

by Anonymousreply 173August 27, 2014 8:46 PM

R173 - That is my sense as well. Erika Christensen also seems normal except for being in the cult.

by Anonymousreply 174August 27, 2014 8:50 PM

[quote] Girl is as gay as they come. .....okay, now you're just exaggerating to ridiculous proportions.

by Anonymousreply 175August 28, 2014 1:10 AM

She's probably bi, like a lot of women in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 176August 28, 2014 10:53 AM

Bumping this due to all the 'evidence' uncovered on another forum. I for one am a believer that she is 100% gay. Does any one of the adults here have any real info? I'm not talking to the 18 year olds squabbling over at Lchat. Your pathetic debate is not welcome here. I want real or firsthand gossip from the grown ups.

by Anonymousreply 177October 25, 2014 11:16 PM

She's really good in the role.

by Anonymousreply 178October 25, 2014 11:26 PM

I know this may not be the right thread, but does anyone have anything on Natasha Lyonne? She's got to be one of the dykest straight girls ever. Natasha and Chloe Sevigny? Natasha and Clea Duvall?

by Anonymousreply 179October 25, 2014 11:39 PM

I think there is a thread on Natasha R179

by Anonymousreply 180October 25, 2014 11:53 PM

My explanation for Lea DeLaria's tweet is that Taylor is bisexual and probably had a boyfriend while she was on the show at some point. She probably just assumed she was straight.

R177, there was a Crazy Days and Nights blind items that sounded like it could be related to Taylor. There have also been some posters on L Chat that seem legitimate, among thecrazy posters. I don't think there's much on her out there--she doesn't seem into the lesbian scene.

by Anonymousreply 181October 26, 2014 9:05 AM

James Ransone dumped Taylor around Christmas 2013. Taylor is a very insecure, slightly troubled and very clingy person who jumps from one relationship to another almost as often as she changes her undies. But she was really into JR and used to over share to cast mates and her few friends about their hot sex.

by Anonymousreply 182December 8, 2014 5:31 PM

The new Pfeiffer was a better prediction, and sometimes she reminds me of Carole Lombard in that she's beautiful and funny and has a look that isn't limited to a certain time. I can see her play rich or poor. She has range. I'm not a big Meryl fan, though, so I don't think it's heretical to suggest Taylor might have a great career ahead of her.

by Anonymousreply 183December 8, 2014 6:12 PM

Overrated everything.

by Anonymousreply 184December 8, 2014 6:18 PM

R182, does she date women?

by Anonymousreply 185December 10, 2014 2:17 PM

She dated some dude last spring. She even travelled to Hungary with him while he was working on a film project. I don't think they're together anymore.

by Anonymousreply 186December 12, 2014 8:57 PM

Being lesbian would be the only interesting thing about her.

by Anonymousreply 187December 12, 2014 9:16 PM

She's not the next Michelle Pfeiffer - she does not have that regal beauty. She reminds me more of a skinny Goldie Hawn.

by Anonymousreply 188December 12, 2014 11:47 PM

did Taylor really date Carrie Brownstein?

by Anonymousreply 189December 13, 2014 3:14 AM

Unfortunately it looks that way. Carrie is nasty. I think Taylor is bisexual, but never believed the Ransome thing.

by Anonymousreply 190December 13, 2014 3:22 AM

She reminds me a little of Ally McBeal.

by Anonymousreply 191December 13, 2014 3:50 AM

I call bullshit on the Hungary thing. The Taylor fans on social media and The L Chat would be all over that and would love to have pictures of her in another country.

R190, I'm wishy-washy on the James rumor, but, yeah, she definitely had something with Carrie. I still think Taylor is a lot at fault with what down too, and probably shouldn't expected more than what she got out of it.

by Anonymousreply 192December 13, 2014 3:49 PM

R190 - why do you say Carrie is 'Nasty'?

by Anonymousreply 193December 14, 2014 5:58 PM

If she isn't at least into women I would be very surprised considering there is no solid evidence of a past bf... And her dating Ransone was a rumor started by a 'straight' man.

by Anonymousreply 194December 14, 2014 9:18 PM

[R193] Carrie is nasty, because she broke up a 3 year relationship for a fling. Also, because I think Taylor was way more into it (traveling to see her several time xcountry)and got hurt.

by Anonymousreply 195December 14, 2014 10:17 PM

She dated a former WNBA player in 2011. She even travelled to Turkey with her while she was playing there. It didn't last long.

by Anonymousreply 196December 17, 2014 4:27 AM

R196 brings the gossip. Sounds legit. Got anything else?

by Anonymousreply 197December 17, 2014 10:12 AM

[quote]Sounds legit.

Based on what, exactly?

by Anonymousreply 198December 17, 2014 11:19 AM

For some reason the opening paragraph of this thread pisses me off every time I see it.

by Anonymousreply 199December 17, 2014 11:30 AM

It wasn't obvious that R196 was parodying R186?

Seeing as she had a fling with Carrie Brownstein, I don't think she's going to be able to keep her bi- or homosexuality a secret for much longer.

by Anonymousreply 200December 17, 2014 3:00 PM

"It wasn't obvious that [R196] was parodying [R186]?"

Just making a point that anyone can start a rumor and some people are gullible enough to believe it as fact......Don't believe everything you read on a gossip site!

by Anonymousreply 201December 17, 2014 3:17 PM

Peter Dinklage and Taylor Schilling-Led Play Announces Full Casting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202December 18, 2014 8:00 PM

In her early career it was reported that she was a racist asshole. Very difficult to work with (not letting stylist touch her or other staff members approach her) and she was supposedly a racist using words like "N***er". I bet her team made sure to have a lengthy talk to her about her behavior and what it means to make it, as a woman, in show business.

by Anonymousreply 203December 29, 2014 5:52 AM

[[R203]].....Whatever! So not true!

by Anonymousreply 204December 29, 2014 7:53 PM

Not gay. She's diagnosed with ADHD which has caused her a lot of problems growing up and still does to this day.

by Anonymousreply 205January 18, 2015 11:34 PM

I doubt she has ADHD. She seems to have her stuff together.

by Anonymousreply 206January 19, 2015 1:51 PM

Rumor has it that she was hired for two jobs based on the strength of OITNB, but was fired because they found that she couldn't act.

by Anonymousreply 207January 19, 2015 1:55 PM

Ooh, those pesky rumors!

by Anonymousreply 208January 19, 2015 1:58 PM

Crazy Days and Nights is a bullshit source, R207.

by Anonymousreply 209January 19, 2015 2:01 PM

R209: OK, Taylor.

by Anonymousreply 210January 19, 2015 2:38 PM

R210, it is the crappiest of sources. Blind Gossip is much better. Enty has a million blind items on his site every day; no one has that much sources.

by Anonymousreply 211January 19, 2015 4:05 PM

I shouldn't really say this in a public forum, but fuck it.

I was the lead actress'-- Taylor Schilling's-- personal assistant (on a film) years ago. She is one of the craziest, bitchiest, most self-absorbed people I've ever met. She fired another assistant in a day, then me in a day, and made her 3rd assistant's life hell for months.

Anyway, I just gotta say it. I've heard good things about this show, too, so I'm sad that's standing in the way of me enjoying it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212January 19, 2015 6:00 PM

Sorry everyone for not expanding. Anyway, a woman I work with at the moment worked in various wardrobe departments for about 10 years. Aside from wardrobe being generally catty, she said that this Taylor person isn't nice to work with at all. She allegedly said a lot of racist things (like n*****, etc) and on a lesser note was extremely rude to staff and didn't want anyone touching her or interacting with her, which is kind of a part of their job as stylists. My coworker said that McConaughey was super sweet and awesome, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213January 19, 2015 6:01 PM

My roommate went to grad school with Taylor Schilling. He said she was always late for class, not really feeling the whole education thing, kind of a hot mess. The story went that the day she was kicked out of NYU, she made her final exit running down the halls screaming “I’m going to be more famous than all of you!” at everyone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214January 19, 2015 6:05 PM

James Ransome used to fuck her with his huge cock. Those two were an odd pair. Both being crazy as hell.

by Anonymousreply 215January 19, 2015 7:18 PM

How are they crazy?

by Anonymousreply 216January 19, 2015 8:43 PM

I'd like to know whose cock she sucked to get the lead on a tv show as her first acting job.

by Anonymousreply 217January 22, 2015 10:54 AM

[217] If she were a guy would you think the same thing??

by Anonymousreply 218January 22, 2015 4:38 PM

DeLaria said she's straight.

by Anonymousreply 219January 23, 2015 7:52 PM

DeLaria is right. It's the retarded stans over at L Chat who refuses to acknowledge any common sense.

by Anonymousreply 220January 23, 2015 7:59 PM

Then who's her boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 221January 23, 2015 8:00 PM

A common friend says she's dating with benefits but nothing serious. I know for a fact that she was seriously into a dude last spring who lives in LA. She seemed really into him and even traveled to Hungary with him while he was working on a film.

by Anonymousreply 222January 23, 2015 8:12 PM

Would saying what he does in film give too much away?

by Anonymousreply 223January 23, 2015 10:48 PM

I enjoy Taylor in OitNB very much. Hell, I even binge watched Mercy, her failed nurse drama and thought it wasn't horrible.

Whether she's a harmless, ditzy lesbian or a bitchy, racist straight chick in her private life, I know one thing is true:

SHE DONE ROYALLY PISSED SOMEONE OFF. And they're using the net to get the word out.

My knee-jerk reaction was denial because I like Taylor. I don't want any of it to be true. But she wouldn't be the first actor who turned out to be a total asshole. Gotta reconcile that with my love for Piper.

In any case, I hope Taylor recalls that old cliched adage: Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down.

by Anonymousreply 224January 24, 2015 1:34 AM

I do wonder how you manage to royally piss off a personal assistant you only hired for a week. Must be a good story to tell to others though.

by Anonymousreply 225January 24, 2015 2:04 AM

You only admire her because she's the waspy pretty blonde actor who's gay baiting her large lesbian fan base.

by Anonymousreply 226January 24, 2015 3:27 AM

Or perhaps R226 is projecting her reasons for hating Taylor Schilling?

If you know something, spill. Don't cunt up this thread with bullshit. I'm all for gay gossip and pointless bitchery, but cunty whining should remain at DL's retarded little sister's site.

by Anonymousreply 227January 24, 2015 12:00 PM

Why all the hate in this thread?

by Anonymousreply 228January 24, 2015 12:02 PM

r207 Could totally be her. She certainly received lots of bad critique for her so called "acting" in the play she's currently doing in NYC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229February 9, 2015 10:03 PM

r221 according to internet rumors a Nicholas Ferroni.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230February 9, 2015 10:05 PM

r230 I will never understand the taste of Americans. They will vote any fugly dude sexy as long as he's buff. Anyway, that guy seems to be another American ADHD low rank actor very full of himself. A perfect match for Taylor, since they have that in common.

by Anonymousreply 231February 10, 2015 3:18 AM

[quote]Yes, of course, I think she's cute, but I also think she's a viable candidate for "the next Meryl Streep."

The only thing that comes to mind with regards to Taylor Schilling is vapid, talentless and entitled cunt. In other words she is the next GOOP.

by Anonymousreply 232February 10, 2015 3:24 AM

Whenever her name is brought up negatively on L Chat, you can always count on this clusterfuck of a thread being bumped.

by Anonymousreply 233February 10, 2015 2:25 PM

Who the fuck is this person?

by Anonymousreply 234February 10, 2015 2:29 PM

An overrated actress some delusional lezzies are claiming to be family even though castmates, family members and people who knows her in person are saying she's a cock loving straight girl.

by Anonymousreply 235February 10, 2015 5:47 PM

"family members"

LOL, keep making stuff up.

by Anonymousreply 236February 12, 2015 2:14 PM

I do like OITNB and I think she's fine, but other actresses outshine her. Love Kate Mulgrew as Red!

by Anonymousreply 237February 12, 2015 2:29 PM

She's bland and easily replaceable just like her character on Orange.

by Anonymousreply 238February 14, 2015 7:52 PM

rump!

by Anonymousreply 239March 11, 2015 8:46 PM

She is the Meredith Grey of OITNB.

by Anonymousreply 240March 11, 2015 10:17 PM

So, Carrie Brownstein is just her new BFF?

by Anonymousreply 241March 13, 2015 2:17 PM

So, Carrie Brownstein is just her new BFF?

by Anonymousreply 242March 13, 2015 4:02 PM

Friends with benefits who do drugs together.

by Anonymousreply 243March 13, 2015 11:19 PM

She sure is taking that gay baiting to some pretty intense extremes right now. Week in Portland with a queer lady, following her across the UK, spotted with her in LA right after. Seems to be going a bit far.

by Anonymousreply 244April 1, 2015 3:47 AM

So predictable. The BG item about Laura Prepon (who literally left the show for other commitments and then spent a year doing nothing and begging to come back) is repeated as gospel here as if about Taylor Schilling. People who say it is an unreliable source are mocked. But the recent BG BI about the Annie Clark/Cara D/Carrie Brownstein/Taylor Schilling love square and subsequent non-blind items about them? Not a word.

by Anonymousreply 245April 1, 2015 4:24 AM

Why do I keep getting told this thread is closed? I tried to post about her Instagram with SK last week.

by Anonymousreply 246April 1, 2015 9:55 AM

It's open R246

by Anonymousreply 247April 2, 2015 4:06 AM

It is now R427 but it keeps closing. I've never seen this before. Anyway it seems like Taylor is pretty much out now?

by Anonymousreply 248April 2, 2015 10:35 AM

I love the mockery in 244's reply.

by Anonymousreply 249April 2, 2015 11:47 PM

i really liked her on kickass and kickass 2. shes a great sidekick actor. and she id well before her dad passed

by Anonymousreply 250April 2, 2015 11:55 PM

Seems like she's semi-out at least. She probably figured putting it out there gives her control over the situation.

by Anonymousreply 251April 2, 2015 11:58 PM

[quote]Seems like she's semi-out at least. She probably figured putting it out there gives her control over the situation.

Yeah, it's interesting how she almost got full swing into the hollywood game for awhile ( agents secured a bearding situation for her with Zac Efron ), but has backed off and now is "glass closet" or semi-out.

by Anonymousreply 252April 12, 2015 3:08 PM

Taylor is in the glass closet. She's certainly not out.

by Anonymousreply 253April 12, 2015 4:33 PM

So are Carrie and Taylor just friends with benefits or are they actually dating?

by Anonymousreply 254April 12, 2015 5:57 PM

If you're really in need of Taylor information then you should head to Lchat. The girls there have been investigating her gayness for a while now. Nobody here seems to care much.

by Anonymousreply 255April 13, 2015 8:54 AM

Friends don't recommend that friends visit LChat. Those gals are seriously deluded.

by Anonymousreply 256April 13, 2015 9:00 AM

[quote]"the next Meryl Streep.

There will not be a next me. My 19 nominations will never be matched.

by Anonymousreply 257April 13, 2015 9:19 AM

I wouldn't normally R256 but they have been spot on with Taylor. While they lack any sense of humour they leave no stone unturned. Plus this thread has been trolled pretty heavily.

by Anonymousreply 258April 13, 2015 11:45 AM

R255 That's because she's bland and uninteresting. When Orange is over so will her career be too.

by Anonymousreply 259July 3, 2015 4:53 PM

Why hasn't the bitch come out already?

by Anonymousreply 260July 10, 2015 9:26 PM

Tried to respond in the Hollywood Lesbians thread to people asking about Ms. Taylor but it was closed. Three girlfriends that I know of. Brownstein for a year. A girl that my friend knows before her. Another woman for a year after Brownstein. Introduces her girlfriends as friends and calls her friends her girlfriends in that cutesy straight girl way. So if you don’t know you won’t know she has a girlfriend. Saw her do this and a friend saw it on another occasion. Funny? Sad?

by Anonymousreply 261March 8, 2018 10:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!