Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Rep. Tom Cotton (R-Arkansas)

The strident right-winger announced that he's running against Mark Pryor for the Arkansas Senate seat. Has anyone told this man yet that he's gay?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136May 27, 2019 12:03 PM

Exhibit A: Homosexualism.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 31, 2013 11:27 PM

Exhibit B: Homosexualism In Excelsior.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 31, 2013 11:27 PM

This guy's being groomed to be president.

by Anonymousreply 3July 31, 2013 11:28 PM

He's 6'5", 35, and does not appear to be married. If he were married, Rubin would have squawked that to her five readers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 31, 2013 11:32 PM

Not a great-looking guy, but has had quite a life.

by Anonymousreply 5July 31, 2013 11:39 PM

Wow, this creep isn't even trying to hide it! Someone needs to out him; ask that Tea Partier if he hasn't gotten married because it's illegal in his state.

by Anonymousreply 6July 31, 2013 11:40 PM

He needs to be outed. Get moving, people.

by Anonymousreply 7August 10, 2013 4:18 PM

This is pretty funny.

[quote]He worked as a management consultant for McKinsey & Company before returning to his hometown of Dardanelle, Arkansas to work on his family's cattle farm.

He obviously returned to his hometown to position himself for a Congressional seat. I doubt he's been anywhere near a cow in years.

by Anonymousreply 8August 10, 2013 5:24 PM

Can a gay with that big a nose actually suck cock? I bet he just bottoms or tops for pay.

by Anonymousreply 9August 10, 2013 5:47 PM

Gay Face for miles on that one.

by Anonymousreply 10August 10, 2013 5:49 PM

Arkansas politics is a crazy fucked up world. Check out the attorney general.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 10, 2013 6:14 PM

On paper he sounds perfect. Now when will we get the real man?

by Anonymousreply 12August 10, 2013 7:44 PM

He'd been gone from Arkansas for 17 years. So...YES he returned to run for office. And be pimped by the Club For Growth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 8, 2013 6:40 AM

He looks like he has a big dick or is he just a big dick?

by Anonymousreply 14March 11, 2015 1:55 PM

I wish I was in the land of Cotton.

by Anonymousreply 15March 11, 2015 2:00 PM

Rep. Cotton's legislative achievements so far before this Iranian letter business:

Submitted a bill that would punish anybody violating Iranian sanctions [bold]INCLUDING TWO GENERATIONS OF THEIR FAMILIES[/bold] with twenty years in prison. That's some primetime Taliban nonsense right there.

The GOP committee who read the bill told him to go fly a kite.

by Anonymousreply 16March 11, 2015 2:01 PM

Totally dead eyed Child of the Corn

by Anonymousreply 17March 11, 2015 2:21 PM

he's a slimeball.

i wonder if he IS a closet-case.

by Anonymousreply 18March 11, 2015 2:23 PM

LOL, R15!

by Anonymousreply 19March 11, 2015 2:27 PM

i notice he got married between the time this thread was first written and now.

she has the jaded eyes of a beard if you ask me....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 11, 2015 2:28 PM

humorous. but...?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 11, 2015 2:31 PM

The clutch, the feel of Cotton in our lives.

by Anonymousreply 22March 11, 2015 3:38 PM

He looks like Norman Bates.

by Anonymousreply 23March 11, 2015 3:38 PM

he is.

by Anonymousreply 24March 11, 2015 5:04 PM

He is what, r 24? Gay? Sounds like you know something.

by Anonymousreply 25March 11, 2015 6:44 PM

typical repuke closet case who has sold his soul for the sake of political gain

by Anonymousreply 26March 11, 2015 6:48 PM

His eyes look like Michael Musto.

by Anonymousreply 27March 11, 2015 6:53 PM

[You do realize that this is a troll, right? You might want to stop talking to it.]

by Anonymousreply 28March 11, 2015 7:02 PM

[You do realize that this is a troll, right? You might want to stop talking to it.]

by Anonymousreply 29March 11, 2015 7:04 PM

So with all this rancor, who wants to fuck him and be his dirty little secret, his confidante, his refuge?

Who wants to be that special lifetime friends who betrays him or waits to be killed by his handlers someday?

by Anonymousreply 30March 11, 2015 7:35 PM

urf

by Anonymousreply 31March 12, 2015 11:35 AM

He makes me really nervous.

He may be our next president.

None of the others make me nervous...but Cotton.

I sorta want to hate fuck him :(

by Anonymousreply 32March 12, 2015 1:07 PM

by Anonymousreply 33March 12, 2015 3:13 PM

He looks like the love child of Michelle Bachmann and Jim Nabors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34March 12, 2015 3:20 PM

He also looks like someone who will dress all in leather including a hood and go to a sex club and leave somebody bleeding. He has issues.

by Anonymousreply 35March 12, 2015 3:48 PM

HE IS MARRIED, NO CHILDREN.

by Anonymousreply 36March 12, 2015 4:11 PM

Well, I'd rather go for a tough gay president than a fucking lying lesbian like Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 37March 12, 2015 4:19 PM

by Anonymousreply 38March 12, 2015 4:50 PM

He looks like an ugly penis.

by Anonymousreply 39March 12, 2015 4:56 PM

Even if he's dumber than you, R37? And given your post, we're talking pretty fucking dumb.

by Anonymousreply 40March 12, 2015 4:58 PM

Bill Kristol's "Emergency Committee for Israel" put up $960,000 to buy the Arkansas Senate seat for Israel.

Kristol, who told us in 2002 that the Iraq War would be over in two months, is the driving force behind Cotton's letter.

Now that the letter and the "47 Traitors" have blown up in the Republicans' faces, the media is doing it's damnedest not to reveal Bill Kristol and the Israel lobby's effective authorship of it.

by Anonymousreply 41March 12, 2015 5:01 PM

Kristol is no American. How many more American kids need to die before the media recognizes his culpability in years of disastrous foreign policy?

This pos has never served in the military, yet the fact that anyone would listen to this scum knowing his interests aren't in America's security is beyond me.

Why is he allowed any platform to spread his chickenshit propaganda?

by Anonymousreply 42March 12, 2015 5:14 PM

This is what Kristol tweeted prior to it being revealed that he was behind this:

[quote]10 Mar 2015 ‏@BillKristol I see #47Traitors is trending on Twitter, a testimony to the infantile McCarthyism of today's Left. #47Patriots

This guy is a cancerous tumor on the political process and society as a whole.

by Anonymousreply 43March 12, 2015 5:29 PM

Kristol is a war-mongering wolf and Cotton is his sheep's clothing.

Everything Kristol said about the Iraq War in advance of it proved wrong. Are we going to let him and his ilk bankrupt the USA over a fresh pack of lies about Iran?

by Anonymousreply 44March 12, 2015 5:34 PM

r38? she's a big time LIAR! ... i only used one phone... just like her husband .... "I did not have sex with that woman!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 12, 2015 6:33 PM

Bottom-feeding scum-suckers like R45 should be permanently barred from the internet.

by Anonymousreply 46March 12, 2015 8:26 PM

they are to be pitied.

by Anonymousreply 47March 13, 2015 12:03 AM

Hey Tehran Tom Cotton, Hanoi Jane Fonda wants to tell you something.

by Anonymousreply 48March 13, 2015 12:07 AM

wow, r49.

Does your mother know you're gay?

by Anonymousreply 50March 13, 2015 5:06 PM

Hillary in Time magazine cover. Discuss!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52March 13, 2015 6:27 PM

Cotton is bought and paid for by Sheldon Adelson.

by Anonymousreply 53March 13, 2015 6:31 PM

I'm not even sure R49 knows he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 54March 13, 2015 6:57 PM

i am sure his penis does.

by Anonymousreply 55March 13, 2015 7:05 PM

This is what we're dealing with- shocking ignorance, unimaginable hubris and a deathly myopic narrative that brings us closer to WW3.

Target Liberty: Sen. Cotton's Shocking Ignorance

By Daniel McAdams

It is often incorrectly assumed that elected officials are better informed about current events than are average American citizens. "I don't have access to the kinds of information they have," is what is often heard. In fact, this is not the case. Members of Congress are in many cases far less informed about current events than are interested Americans. When they do read the newspapers it is usually only the most establishment, superficial publications like the Washington Post or perhaps the Wall Street Journal.

More often than not they rely on their staffers, who in turn rely on the most establishment, superficial publications or word of mouth from other staffers who rely on the most establishment, superficial publications. Most of Washington is an echo chamber, where groupthink prevails uber alles.

In other words, far too much weight is given to the pronouncements of Senators and House Members. Most are shockingly ill-informed.

Take the rising star of neoconservatism, Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR). By now many Americans are familiar with the letter he sent to his Iranian counterparts warning them that the current US president is an unreliable partner for negotiations: any deal reached would simply be overturned by a future president. The politics of this move are not within the portfolio of this Institute, but the Senator's rationale for sending the letter most certainly is.

Today the Senator was asked what Iran must do in order for an acceptable deal to be struck with the United States, and he responded:

“They can simply disarm their nuclear weapons program and allow complete intrusive inspections.”

Where is he getting his information? Neither the entire US Intelligence Community nor even the Mossad believe that Iran is pursuing a nuclear weapon or that it has even made a decision to start work on a nuclear weapon.

How can the Iranians disarm something they have never armed? It smacks of the neocon demand that Saddam Hussein give up the WMDs that we now know he never had.

Likewise, as signatories to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, Iran has allowed its nuclear energy program to be under the eyes of the International Atomic Energy Agency, which has never ruled Iran to be in violation of the treaty.

Simply put, the Senator is embarrassingly ill-informed about some of the basic facts.

So where did he get these bizarre ideas about Iran and what drove him to write directly to a foreign government telling them that his own government was unreliable?

Veteran journalist Jim Lobe might have the answer. He writes yesterday in hisblog that:

Arkansas Sen. Tom Cotton ... as reported by LobeLog, received nearly $1 million in advertising support from Bill Kristol’s Emergency Committee for Israel (ECI) in the closing days of last November’s campaign.

A million dollars must go a long way in an Arkansan senatorial campaign. Perhaps this answers the questions of where Sen. Cotton gets his information and why he decided to write the letter to Iran.

Belief that Washington's elites are better informed by virtue of being inside the bubble is most certainly misplaced.

The above originally appeared at the Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56March 14, 2015 5:05 AM

Tom Cotton is a hand puppet and Dick Cheney has his hand up Cotton's ass. Like a phoenix rising from the ashes...

by Anonymousreply 57March 14, 2015 7:16 AM

IS there a direct Cheney Cotton link, r57?

Can you expound on this?

by Anonymousreply 58March 14, 2015 2:33 PM

It's more the AEI/AIPAC crowd than Cheney who are behind this. Bill Kristol is a pos who was born on third and thinks he hit a triple. This is someone who has never really had to work in his life and the fact that anyone would seek his advice knowing he's just some rich little shit living off of daddy and never having served this country, is beyond me.

Cheney really has no power but was hoping to continue via his daughter. WY didn't want that cunt.

by Anonymousreply 59March 14, 2015 2:42 PM

So.

Bill Kristol bought and paid for Tom Cotton. I wonder if the other 46 knew this at the time they signed. It would be interesting to see their faces when they heard this bit of news.

And realized that he'd been--ahem--less than honest.

by Anonymousreply 60March 14, 2015 2:51 PM

cookie

smeller!

by Anonymousreply 61March 14, 2015 2:54 PM

Hi quick marriage a couple of years ago, does seem suspect imo.

She's the kind of woman who willingly beards -- lawyer, partisan republican hack, etc.

by Anonymousreply 62March 14, 2015 2:58 PM

R60, they're all buddies with Kristol. They knew and they all subscribe to the same fucked up neo con ideology. I have no doubt they all knew exactly what they were signing and who was behind it.

by Anonymousreply 63March 14, 2015 3:01 PM

Anyone know how long he and new wife courted? Were they a long-term item?

by Anonymousreply 64March 14, 2015 3:04 PM

Some GOP who signed Cotton's letter now declare they regret doing so. Cotton is bad news.

by Anonymousreply 65March 14, 2015 3:09 PM

R65, only the hardcore sickos obsessed with hating Obama will never see this for what it was.

Regardless of what you think about the negotiations, the very thought of Republicans sending a letter to Khrushchev to undermine JFK during the Cuban Missile Crisis would've gotten them far worse than insulting hashtags.

by Anonymousreply 66March 14, 2015 3:17 PM

America has become a hateful, messed-up place and types like Tom Cotton are a big part of that.

by Anonymousreply 67March 14, 2015 3:20 PM

Former AIPAC staffer says the letter has AIPAC written all over it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68March 14, 2015 3:22 PM

If you haven't signed this whitehouse.gov petition urging that treason charges be brought against the 47 signatories, please do so:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69March 14, 2015 3:24 PM

r64, he was single well into his thirties and it was only after gay rumors that he married her. and no, no long dating phase.

by Anonymousreply 70March 14, 2015 4:04 PM

Tommy Cotton,

This is for you stupid bitch!

fニヽ

|_  |

|= |

|_  |

/⌒|~ |⌒i-、

/| | | | |

|( ( ( ( |

|      |

\     /

\    |”

by Anonymousreply 71March 15, 2015 3:51 AM

I see a dancing naked lady in that, R71

by Anonymousreply 72March 15, 2015 6:07 AM

R16 is a lie, just so you know. But this man needs to be destroyed anyway because of his present status and unacceptable beliefs. We are in the best position to do so by alleging his perversion, specifically homosexuality. While the American people seem to be accepting of The Gay, in truth they are as homophobic as ever. Once the specifics of his activity are known, (found drunk, passed out in an alley, shit on his dick,) he's done.

by Anonymousreply 73March 15, 2015 7:17 AM

He's 9 months younger than me, but looks 9 YEARS older.

by Anonymousreply 74March 15, 2015 7:48 AM

Why the sallow skin? Is he a smoker?

by Anonymousreply 75March 15, 2015 10:07 AM

No, he's a lizard.

by Anonymousreply 76March 15, 2015 4:36 PM

The Koch bros LOVE Cotton. He is under their control. They've paid him well to be their errand boy. They've spent millions on him.

Strangely enough, these "libertarian politicians" all get money from the Koch bros.

They gave ZERO money to Ron Paul.

by Anonymousreply 77March 16, 2015 3:20 AM

Bob schieffer took him to task.

by Anonymousreply 78March 16, 2015 11:42 AM

Obama is fine with Iran eventually having nukes. He's the one guilty of treason.

by Anonymousreply 79March 16, 2015 11:55 AM

R79, Iran needs nukes to defend themselves from Israel and the US. It's called logic.

by Anonymousreply 80March 16, 2015 12:18 PM

10 Horrifying Facts About GOP Senator Tom Cotton.

One of the worst bullies in the Senate?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81March 16, 2015 12:40 PM

r79 is an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 82March 16, 2015 12:47 PM

You bitches are famous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83April 3, 2015 5:15 PM

I can just imagine the conversation. "I'll give your little bastard a name. If you beard for me. "

by Anonymousreply 84April 3, 2015 5:52 PM

marking my spot since gawker has picked up the story and linked this thread!

by Anonymousreply 85April 3, 2015 6:31 PM

Gay & bottom. Not sure if he's ever allowed himself to take an actual dick inside of him or if he's just resorted to his own fingers. Definitely watches men on Chaturbate and Cam4 as a guest.

by Anonymousreply 86April 3, 2015 6:36 PM

he is smarmy enough to be a gay republican, that's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 87April 3, 2015 6:39 PM

We've been linked on Gawker. PREPARE FOR INCOMING!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88April 3, 2015 7:30 PM

Whenever Gawker posts one of these outing articles, there's so much pearl clutching in the comments about outing, even when it's about a rapid hypocrite like Cotton. I guess being gay is still such a negative to them. Gawker readers: go fuck yourself with your concern trolling and str8splaining. That is why WE hate YOU.

by Anonymousreply 89April 3, 2015 7:36 PM

Anti-gay politicians who are secretly gay will be outed as a matter of course.

They declare war on us. Outing them in response is a moral imperative.

by Anonymousreply 90April 3, 2015 8:43 PM

Any press interviews can be handled by my press agent. I'll be at the pool.

by Anonymousreply 91April 3, 2015 8:48 PM

gayface for DAYS!

by Anonymousreply 92April 4, 2015 1:31 AM

Tin Cotton is the very definition of psychopathic evil.

by Anonymousreply 93April 4, 2015 1:35 AM

Did he get a nose job?

by Anonymousreply 94April 4, 2015 1:43 AM

[quote]Whenever Gawker posts one of these outing articles, there's so much pearl clutching in the comments about outing, even when it's about a rapid hypocrite like Cotton. I guess being gay is still such a negative to them. Gawker readers: go fuck yourself with your concern trolling and str8splaining. That is why WE hate YOU.

You very clearly don't read Gawker. That place is as gay friendly as it gets.

by Anonymousreply 95April 4, 2015 2:02 AM

They've arrived at r95. Sure they (the commenters) are very gay friendly but only on the most shallow level. There is so much hand wringing about outing when Jordan or JK post these stories. The pearl clutching is all over the comments -- in the current Cotton one, the ones about Revolta, Cockgobbler et al. It's a bunch of (mostly straight) Millennials who don't understand how damaging and evil the closet is. Wish Moylan was still around for the Friday afternoon banhammer on those CUNTS. Yes, we can use that word here without a lecture from a 23yo SJW. BEGONE

by Anonymousreply 96April 4, 2015 2:21 AM

Oh please, R96. I've been coming here longer than Gawker's been a website.

What you wrote at R89 is simply not true. Yes, there is some pearl clutching, but there are far more people who posting in favor of the story.

You clearly are just some frightened, elderly gasbag.

by Anonymousreply 97April 4, 2015 3:36 AM

Wait until Gawker learns we just solved a murder!

by Anonymousreply 98April 4, 2015 3:44 AM

Maybe r97, and if so, mea culpa. What is your stake in defending Gawker anyway? We owe them nothing. Just hate the bitches who act like outing is a worse crime than being a closeted republican hypocrite. I've been here forever too so we're both long time DL cunts, as you and I have proven. And I might be elderly, but I can still rock my a&f cargo shorts without too much sharting.

by Anonymousreply 99April 4, 2015 4:19 AM

I like Caity Weaver and her sidekick Rich. But the rest of Gawker doesn't please me AT ALL.

by Anonymousreply 100April 4, 2015 4:29 AM

Forever dumb. Old gay men are so dumb. Every time some one takes an anti-gay position old fucks say he must be gay. That's the attack, he must be gay because heterosexuals are so secure in themselves, so pure, so whatever that they would never attack gay people. STFU! It's heterosexuals who lead anti-gay bigotry. Get that through your old, decaying pea brain.

by Anonymousreply 101April 4, 2015 4:31 AM

We know he's gay from a lifetime of experience. We're not blind. Look at that queen. What's this the ageism anyway? And is 44 old?

by Anonymousreply 102April 4, 2015 4:53 AM

Caity and Lawson. Don't forget Lawson. Best writers Gawker ever had

by Anonymousreply 103April 4, 2015 4:54 AM

[quote]Caity and Lawson. Don't forget Lawson. Best writers Gawker ever had

Oh God, yes! Richard Lawson and his real HW of Wherever posts. I can remember my chest hurting because I was laughing so much while reading them.

by Anonymousreply 104April 4, 2015 5:03 AM

Let the straights (and his beard) have him. Undoubtedly hung, but he is so fucking homely.

by Anonymousreply 105April 4, 2015 5:06 AM

R105, a guy who acts like him is probably hung like a church mouse.

by Anonymousreply 106April 4, 2015 6:15 AM

Thank you, R102 .

by Anonymousreply 107April 4, 2015 7:45 AM

r105. If he is indeed a closet-case, it's not about "letting" straights have him.

That's such a lame and tired meme.

He needs to be exposed as the lying liar that he is, whether you would "do" him or not.

by Anonymousreply 108April 4, 2015 1:33 PM

gh

by Anonymousreply 109April 4, 2015 3:07 PM

R79 has neo con Tourette's.

by Anonymousreply 110April 4, 2015 3:14 PM

Is this a campaign or a fucking gay pride parade?

by Anonymousreply 111April 4, 2015 4:14 PM

A typical self-loathing, closet homosexual. What else is new?

by Anonymousreply 112April 4, 2015 4:33 PM

[quote]Obama is fine with Iran eventually having nukes. He's the one guilty of treason.

The AIPAC crowd thinks that when you buy yourselves a Congress, they're supposed to throw in the White House for free. That which passes for treason against Israel is not necessarily treason against the USA.

by Anonymousreply 113April 4, 2015 5:05 PM

The beard wife looks like she could be his mother.

by Anonymousreply 114April 5, 2015 2:45 PM

indeed

by Anonymousreply 115April 6, 2015 2:09 PM

So very closeted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116April 7, 2015 5:28 PM

As we say in Arkansas "Them ain't ears them handles!"

by Anonymousreply 117April 11, 2015 10:39 AM

As a gay man, Cotton seems obtuse to his reality, borne out by his anti-gay stance, especially given the bigotry he must face. He must think he is passing, which he is not. Given this and his recent letter of treason to Iran, he's not playing will a full deck. He's like Dick Cheney in that way.

by Anonymousreply 118April 11, 2015 10:53 AM

Something about him just reminds me of the late David Messerschimitt:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119April 11, 2015 10:59 AM

They might be really mad about the Iran thing, and Cotton is too stupid to understand who he pissed off.

by Anonymousreply 120April 11, 2015 11:10 AM

but he has plenty of backers

by Anonymousreply 121April 11, 2015 2:18 PM

Doesn't look bad too geared up. Yes looks really dorky but his hair wet with sweat could tickle my nuts anytime!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122April 11, 2015 7:01 PM

GROSS!

by Anonymousreply 123April 11, 2015 7:44 PM

r122?

by Anonymousreply 124April 12, 2015 12:34 PM

R122 linked to redstate of all places, so of course he's psychotic.

by Anonymousreply 125April 12, 2015 12:48 PM

R121

And they're all crazy. Helps to know who really has the power - no wonder republicans can never win a war.

by Anonymousreply 126April 12, 2015 1:02 PM

Ron Paul just released a podcast exposing how evil and corrupt Cotton is, and how much money has been "donated" to him by Saudi Arabia and Israel.

by Anonymousreply 127April 13, 2015 5:42 AM

Saudi men are total pervs and into scat.

by Anonymousreply 128April 13, 2015 10:35 AM

Wow.

by Anonymousreply 129April 13, 2015 1:14 PM

by Anonymousreply 130April 14, 2015 12:51 PM

I'd do him!

by Anonymousreply 131December 14, 2015 10:50 PM

gayest face in America

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132December 14, 2015 11:18 PM

That face looks like it belongs to a man with a huge dick.

by Anonymousreply 133December 15, 2015 1:03 AM

Not the dick I'm seeing in my mind's eye, R133.

by Anonymousreply 134December 15, 2015 1:06 AM

He will get the hang of it. I will teach him. But he must leave my gentleman callers alone.

by Anonymousreply 135December 15, 2015 1:15 AM

Grump

by Anonymousreply 136May 27, 2019 12:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!