Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you feel intimidated around hot guys?

They intimidate SO much. I can't even act right around them. I'll do crazy things out of awkwardness when I'm around them. It's weird but I often feel much more comfortable around ugly guys and women (regardless of beauty). I just cannot talk right, interact right with these pretty boys.

by Anonymousreply 108May 28, 2022 7:02 PM

You must be ugly as shit, OP

by Anonymousreply 1June 18, 2013 10:10 PM

Yeah, I can't look straight at their eyes.. Makes me feel so unworthy.

by Anonymousreply 2June 18, 2013 10:10 PM

Mission accomplished.

by Anonymousreply 3June 18, 2013 10:31 PM

When you hit 50, not anymore.

by Anonymousreply 4June 18, 2013 10:46 PM

Hot chicks have more of an awkward effect on me, but very buff hot dudes can make me awkward too, especially if they are shirtless or wearing a muscle shirt.

by Anonymousreply 5June 18, 2013 10:48 PM

Send them to me.

by Anonymousreply 6June 18, 2013 10:49 PM

I'm with r2.. I get so embarrassed if I see someone very hot that I can't look at them. Pathetic really.

But imagine being one of those so hot you'd get an erection/moist every time they entered the room. Would be fun.

It's the ones with brains and looks that annoy me the most. But at the end of the day, if you're happy with yourself you won't care how someone looks or how much money they have etc.

by Anonymousreply 7June 18, 2013 10:57 PM

"When you hit 50, not anymore."

I agree R4, assuming you meant 50 loads, not years of age. .

by Anonymousreply 8June 18, 2013 10:57 PM

Not at all, I honestly couldn't care less, remember that anyone can be at least a 7 if they keep their body in shape. They are no better than me.

by Anonymousreply 9June 18, 2013 10:59 PM

[quote]They are no better than me.

No. Just hotter.

by Anonymousreply 10June 18, 2013 11:05 PM

I've been told so many times over the years that my looks and reserve intimidate others. One of the nicest things ever said to me, though, was a 32-year old woman with whom I worked who wrote in a parting note to my then-19-year old self that as good looking as I was I had an even more beautiful heart.

by Anonymousreply 11June 19, 2013 12:25 AM

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 12June 19, 2013 12:37 AM

Um, no. Not at ALL. The more handsome the guy, the more likely he is a douchebag. Seriously. I don't trust (at least at first) extremely handsome "too perfect" men. And they sure as hell don't intimidate me. In fact, the hotter the guy, the bigger the eye roll. I think "Your looks will fade. You will age. Everyone ages. As hot as you think you are now, assclown, it won't last. And if you throw 'tude, don't have anything more to offer than your mug or your abs, you are going to have a short shelf life. The chicken's come home to roost." "Hot guys" also still have to wipe their asses after they shit just like everyone else. And have morning breath.

Every "hot" guy everywhere...there is always somebody who is sick of their shit. Think about that.

You must have the self esteem of a doorknob.

by Anonymousreply 13June 19, 2013 12:44 AM

"In fact, the hotter the guy, the bigger the eye roll."

Even if the hot guy is nice? Damn.

by Anonymousreply 14June 19, 2013 12:47 AM

R14, no, if he is nice, then he scores super hotness points. But I am still never intimidated.

by Anonymousreply 15June 19, 2013 12:49 AM

The smug douchebag does seem to be the usual case.. hot and they know it are never usually that nice.

by Anonymousreply 16June 19, 2013 12:51 AM

I'm more intimidated by guys with big dicks. Sometimes I get so overly-excited by the sight of a big penis that, ironically, I lose my erection because my heart is beating so hard that my entire body goes into 'fight or flight' mode which seems to drain the blood away from my dick and towards my vital organs. This can then lead the big-dicked guy to think I'm not into him, which is the furthest thing from the truth, and then I start getting performance anxiety about the entire thing which only exacerbates the problem.

by Anonymousreply 17June 19, 2013 12:54 AM

What about a guy that is super hot, super smart and super hung!

Why do such people exist? To fuck with us???

by Anonymousreply 18June 19, 2013 1:22 AM

No, because I'm hotter

by Anonymousreply 19June 19, 2013 1:24 AM

No. Not at all. Actually, if I think a guy, straight or gay, is hot and get the vibe from him he thinks we're equals and must stick this thing out together, it sure kills the deal. Too, often the gay ones have a rather plain sidekick. A "best buddy". It has turned out for me the pal was the better person, nicer, and the better sex.

by Anonymousreply 20June 19, 2013 1:35 AM

I like being around a hot guy, it's fun to look at them. Like a beautiful flower or painting. I don't really feel intimidated, maybe just a little wistful that I can't take them home.

by Anonymousreply 21June 19, 2013 1:41 AM

Very intimidated around hot women here. Hot guys not really.

by Anonymousreply 22June 19, 2013 1:52 AM

Everybody does. It is normal to feel self-conscious around people you are attracted to....you care what they think.

by Anonymousreply 23June 19, 2013 1:57 AM

Sometimes I do get embarrassed, and I hate it when it happens. My favorite coffee shop has this barista who really makes me feel self-conscious. He's so damn hot.

by Anonymousreply 24June 19, 2013 2:12 AM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 25June 19, 2013 2:23 AM

If I'm meeting with someone who I already know, then no.

But when I'm caught off guard by hotness then yes.

by Anonymousreply 26June 19, 2013 2:23 AM

I'm only intimidated if I also feel attracted to them. Otherwise I simply recognize their hotness and that's that.

by Anonymousreply 27June 19, 2013 2:23 AM

How can you recognize that someone is hot but not be attracted to them? The very fact that you think they are hot means that you also find them attractive.

by Anonymousreply 28June 19, 2013 2:26 AM

Yeah r27, I can't look at them if they're hot and I'm really attracted.

by Anonymousreply 29June 19, 2013 2:26 AM

[quote]How can you recognize that someone is hot but not be attracted to them? The very fact that you think they are hot means that you also find them attractive.

Ah, no. Sometimes the chemistry isn't there. He may be pretty, but it doesn't mean I want him.

by Anonymousreply 30June 19, 2013 2:32 AM

What R30 said. It's like recognizing that a woman is hot. I can acknowledge a woman is hot but that doesn't make me straight and want to fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 31June 19, 2013 2:42 AM

I am more attracted to hot dudes than hot chicks, but a hot chick intimidates me more than a hot dude because women are "other" to me as a man and seem to have mysterious power over men than no guy has. If she is hot, a woman seems to have power over me, whereas a hot guy is just a other dude.

by Anonymousreply 32June 19, 2013 4:39 AM

I'm intimidated by the thought that they can tell I'm undressing them with my eyes. I stop staring at them when they look at me because I'm not sure if my demeanor is giving me away. It's hard to know if they appreciate the attention, especially if they're straight or married with children.

by Anonymousreply 33June 19, 2013 4:48 AM

OP, I'm a hot guy and I always try to be friendly and affable to ugly losers like yourself because I've read that you've had so much misery in your lives. I'd rather be Anne Frank than an ugly guy like you.

by Anonymousreply 34June 19, 2013 4:48 AM

I'm a hot guy. I don't get intimidated at all, but I do tend to get competitive.

by Anonymousreply 35June 19, 2013 6:58 AM

Yes, OP. I actually go out of my way to ignore hot guys and act indifferent toward them when they're around me. It puts me at ease and often leaves them showing an increased interest in me.

by Anonymousreply 36June 19, 2013 7:05 AM

There are a fair amount of idiots posting here. R32, I am looking at you in particular. Anyone who calls people "dudes" and "chicks" is not anyone who's opinion matters about anything. And "mysterious power?" Oh, my sides.

Please. Go stand over there. And be quiet.

by Anonymousreply 37June 19, 2013 4:22 PM

Just imagine their insides. Everyone is the same on the inside.

by Anonymousreply 38June 19, 2013 4:25 PM

R38, thanks Hannibal. Your creepy counsel is well noted. LOLOL

by Anonymousreply 39June 19, 2013 4:27 PM

R37, you sound like a total feminine prissy jerk.

by Anonymousreply 40June 19, 2013 4:29 PM

I love how R13 comments on someone's low self-esteem when he is bitter beyond belief. Wow. What happens to someone to become that cynical and angry???

by Anonymousreply 41June 19, 2013 4:37 PM

Among gay men, sexual attraction often (not for all but for some) has a strong overlap with envy.

One thinks that if one had what the guy you desire has one would be more desired by others.

Envy and desire when linked can be highly intimidating and unnerving.

Once the hot guy shows an interest in you, OP, how do you feel. Do you feel more relaxed. Do you only relax as long as that interest is evident? Or very evident?

by Anonymousreply 42June 19, 2013 5:04 PM

Self confidence and self esteem do not equate with bitter. Where do you get the "cynical" and angry stuff about R13 (me)? I appreciate handsome men, I just don't get intimidated by them. Gay guys who get all knock kneed and stupid ass acting around "hot guys" are silly but I was once one of them, I suppose. Everybody do their own thing. Every cup has a saucer. Those "hot guys" can always find an audience. Many of them are posting here.

by Anonymousreply 43June 19, 2013 5:22 PM

I'm totally intimidated by them as well. I recently moved to Hoboken and have been working out at one of the NYSC locations there. The gym floor is your most lustful wet dream come to life, with one hot ex-frat jock type after another. I'm so intimidated by them, I'm so terrified of even approaching them to ask to alternate on a bench press with them, so I usually stand meekly in the shadows waiting for a machine to free up. When it's really crowded, one can literally smell the deep-dish aroma of testosterone as it wafts through and eventually overtakes the weight room, causing one's legs to turn to marmalaide. Sigh!

by Anonymousreply 44June 19, 2013 5:22 PM

MARY, r44!

by Anonymousreply 45June 19, 2013 5:27 PM

I feel inferior to no one, bc my penis is huge.

by Anonymousreply 46June 19, 2013 5:27 PM

Yes, in fact I think I recently ruined a burgeoning fuck-buddy relationship with literally the hottest man I've ever slept with. We hooked up twice, both times he initiated, because I am a certain "type" and we both enjoy the same sexual tastes (massively oral, no anal) among other things.

However whenever we're together I can't stop myself from gushing about how hot he is--he is seriously, smoking hot, could model, looks like a cross between Adam Levine (with fewer, nicer tattoos) and a young Daniel Day Lewis. I'm a cute-but-average bearcub/daddy type who is 6 years older. He's got flawless skin ans ablong, lean body that looks good in anything, I've got a beer belly, wrinkles and pockmarks.

He seems to like me mostly for my cock (fat and pretty) and my tendancy towards enormous loads upon cumming, but he hasn't responded to my last text 3 days ago. I'm too intimidated to pursue him further and I just can't get over his looks and the fact that he was actually attracted to me, even if for superficial, purely sexual reasons. I think my constant compliments annoyed him ultimately. He did always take them graciously, although he never reciprocated in kind. Still, he swallowed my cock like a champ so I can't complain.

Sigh. It was nice while it lasted. The sight of my cock going into that gorgeous face will stay with me for a while.

by Anonymousreply 47June 19, 2013 5:30 PM

j

by Anonymousreply 48June 20, 2013 10:27 PM

Constant compliments can be annoying to some men. But being overwhelmed by your desire for someone, and demonstrative as a result,isn't the same as being intimidated. It doesn't sound like you were nervous or intimidated, but rather that you became intensely, perhaps excessively, excited, lustful and amorous. They are two very different things.

by Anonymousreply 49June 20, 2013 10:45 PM

R20 here, also thinking when someone becomes a bit excessive in compliments, as R47 writes, it can kill the deal. Oddly the top hot ones do this more than you'd think, the sidekicks not so much.

by Anonymousreply 50June 20, 2013 11:00 PM

You sound like me type too, R45. Call him again and be demanding. If he likes the daddy type, he'll want that.

by Anonymousreply 51June 20, 2013 11:01 PM

I don't care.

I'm an exclusive top and there are always so many bottom around all the time, I just pick the best of the bunch.

by Anonymousreply 52June 23, 2013 8:35 PM

We don't even think of guys like you sexually, OP. Really. We think of you more like the help.

by Anonymousreply 53June 23, 2013 8:50 PM

I love being around hot guys. I think it's inspiring and invigorating. On the other hand, being around ugly guys depresses me.

by Anonymousreply 54June 23, 2013 8:50 PM

Just imagine their insides.

by Anonymousreply 55June 23, 2013 8:57 PM

I'm in my mid-50s, yet I'm still hearing that some guys are too intimidated to approach me.

by Anonymousreply 56June 23, 2013 9:02 PM

I was in the Starbucks standing behind a guy who looked like Richard Gere as Zack Mayo before the buzz cut. Same body, same walk, gorgeous face. Normally I'm not intimidated by mere mortals, but this guy was so hot that I couldn't even look at him, though I did keep sneaking glances. It was pathetic and surprised the hell out of me. Never happened before. He was the hottest guy I'd ever seen in person.

by Anonymousreply 57June 23, 2013 9:09 PM

Everybody's insides are the same.

by Anonymousreply 58June 23, 2013 9:14 PM

I get intimidated sometimes by hot guys, usually when they catch me off guard. But I talk myself out of it, realizing they're just people like I am. And actually, most hot guys haven't done any personal growth because they never had to (the whole hot = douchebag thing is frequently true). That greatly diminishes them in my estimation, because it's like they have arrested development. I think a well-rounded guy who has a lot going for him (intelligence, passion, kindness, great personality, has experienced hardship) is a much more interesting partner or fuck buddy. Also, I immediately look for hot guys' flaws. Maybe that's stupid, but it humanizes them to me.

I prefer to be surrounded with attractive men and women. Once I get past the initial flutter I have of their hotness, then I just enjoy having them as people to look at, and the interactions are regular and mundane.

by Anonymousreply 59June 23, 2013 9:43 PM

Nobody in their 50s is hot, just self delusional.

by Anonymousreply 60June 23, 2013 10:06 PM

less so, as I get older.

I checked in with a host at a restaurant to be directed to a private party and the hottie host practically snarled at me for being out in public (out, meaning present, not gay) and I laughed inside.

I thought you're not even trying to withhold your contempt.

by Anonymousreply 61June 23, 2013 10:10 PM

Hot is a relative term.

Some guys would think Jeff Stryker was hot and Johnny Weir was gross. Others would think the opposite. So what is hot to you, may not be hot to others.

by Anonymousreply 62June 23, 2013 10:20 PM

Sorry, r59, but you gave me a headache!

by Anonymousreply 63June 24, 2013 8:17 PM

r62, very few would think the opposite, comparing Stryker in his prime to Weir in his "prime."

by Anonymousreply 64June 24, 2013 9:30 PM

There are some hot 50+ year olds at my gym. THeir bods are off da chain.

by Anonymousreply 65June 24, 2013 9:31 PM

I enjoy being around hot young guys and find them easy to talk to. Only if they are straight though. Gay guys bore the shit out of me, hot or not.

by Anonymousreply 66June 24, 2013 10:35 PM

It's pretty pathetic that you feel other people are better than you because of the way they look. Time for some self-esteem exercises.

by Anonymousreply 67June 24, 2013 11:40 PM

[quote] It's pretty pathetic that you feel other people are better than you because of the way they look.

Because eyes are often on me, I do feel some obligation to acquit myself at an elevated level.

by Anonymousreply 68June 24, 2013 11:44 PM

Pity the poor hot guys. As someone who has very hot friends, I can verify that conversation openers sink to Festrunk Brothers levels.

They can't win. If they respond with a hint that they're not stupid, they're seen as bitchy. If they respond with politeness, they're seen as whores.

by Anonymousreply 69June 25, 2013 12:01 AM

I Skype with a guy who's 53 and he makes me cum hard...he's beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 70July 1, 2013 9:25 PM

Not really intimidated, if they aren't wearing a lot of clothes I can sometimes catch myself staring which is embarassing but definitely don't get intimidated. I usually assume the super hot ones who clearly put tons of effort into their appearances are going to be douchebags anyway (and you are often right).

I oddly enough get more intimidated by hot women. Mainly because I feel awkward because they expect guys to behave a certain way with them and somehow me being gay and not into a woman who is clearly used to every guy wanting her just makes me really awkward about it. I know that makes no sense, but go figure.

by Anonymousreply 71July 1, 2013 9:35 PM

no

by Anonymousreply 72August 4, 2013 2:36 AM

never

by Anonymousreply 73August 15, 2013 2:54 PM

Not at all. I've never been personally attracted to the steretypically beautiful, Adonis-like man. I can appreciate his beauty on an artistic level, but I'm certainly not intimidated by him.

Sexually, I'm attracted to more ordinary-looking men.

What amuses me to no end are gay men who seem to think they're hotter than they actually are. And that everyone must find them as hot as they find themselves. They don't seem to realize that their bad attitude negates any physical beauty they might currently (and temporarily) possess.

by Anonymousreply 74August 15, 2013 3:12 PM

I feel arroused

by Anonymousreply 75August 15, 2013 3:14 PM

I believe a large proportion (though not an overwhelming majority) of men (gay, straight, bi, whatever) really do believe that they are more attractive than they really are.

Sure, attraction is relative to the one judging, but on a mass market scale - I solely believe that the 7's and 8's think that they are 10's. Sadly, those 7's and 8's are looking for the impossible 11's.

Me? I'm practical. I'll be honest with myself. Since I'm a 7 in straight world (um... just look around at ALL those men), I'm a 5 in gay world. So, since I think this way, I'm really a 6/4. Hence, I'm very average.

by Anonymousreply 76August 15, 2013 3:28 PM

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 77August 15, 2013 3:31 PM

I guess I'll say no because I can't even remember the last time I talked to a gorgeous guy. I've talked to a guy I was attracted to recently, but he'd hardly be considered gorgeous, and I wasn't intimidated either way.

by Anonymousreply 78August 15, 2013 3:38 PM

g

by Anonymousreply 79September 27, 2013 3:43 PM

I used to. Then I got completely over it. Guys I find hot are just like everybody else. Like most men they can smell neediness, inordinate intensity/attention, fear, intimidation. They run the gamut between conceited jerks and warm, sweet guys. I don't really give a shit how they feel about me. If they aren't nice or friendly, fuck 'em. If they are nice and friendly, that's great.

I'm a reasonably (at least) attractive guy, some guys find me very sexy, some don't, but I'd say the same to anybody else no matter how appealing they happen to be (or think they are):

The key is just not to take it all so seriously, to be self-confident to treat people with respect and realize there is a lot of attitude out there. The attitude comes from all kinds of people, attractive people, snobs, idiots, unattractive people, reverse snobs, people who are simply too insecure to even realize they are showing attitude.

Just live your life and be the best you can be.

by Anonymousreply 80September 27, 2013 3:50 PM

not really

by Anonymousreply 81December 13, 2013 2:33 PM

No. I don't notice them a lot of the time, and this makes them nuts. Especially at my gym. When you pay no attention to narcissists, it eats them a live.

by Anonymousreply 82December 13, 2013 2:49 PM

I react bored and blasé to everyone who's a stranger, no matter what they look like. I don't do it on purpose with malicious intent, it just takes ages before I manage warm to someone.

by Anonymousreply 83December 13, 2013 3:21 PM

I give off a 'holier than thou' reaction. It's not malicious, I'm just better than you.

by Anonymousreply 84December 13, 2013 3:25 PM

[62] Absolutely true, but the notion that beauty is merely 'in the eye of the beholder' is something that a lot of people find hard to accept.

I know a (straight) guy who's really into young and willowy brunettes and he simply cannot understand that another straight guy might find a buxom blonde more attractive.

Most people asume their idea of beauty is the universal one, it's analogous to people believing their religion or taste in music is the only right one.

by Anonymousreply 85December 13, 2013 3:36 PM

ok

by Anonymousreply 86December 23, 2013 3:31 PM

I fantasize about being called ugly by that type of man. Just to get some acknowledgement, any.

by Anonymousreply 87December 23, 2013 3:50 PM

Not at all- love it in fact.

When I was young(er) my best friend and I had a saying: if we are the best looking guys at a party, it's a bad party.

Now I am older and not a player in the "dog eat dog" dating world of NYC gay life aside from the occasional youngster who specializes in older men- which kind of weirds me out. But I still like talking to good looking men- gay and straight. Also, I know much more of how to talk to people in general so it's that much more fun. Most very good looking guys are at least as insecure as anyone else- and putting them at ease is well, an "art".

(one of the few good things about growing olders... there are not too many)

by Anonymousreply 88December 23, 2013 3:50 PM

yues

by Anonymousreply 89July 17, 2014 9:03 PM

never

by Anonymousreply 90October 16, 2014 6:11 PM

If they look like this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91January 26, 2016 12:35 PM

So glad my bf loves to work out and bulk up.

by Anonymousreply 92January 26, 2016 12:41 PM

No, I use humor to charm them.

by Anonymousreply 93January 26, 2016 2:08 PM

I'm hot too brah

by Anonymousreply 94January 26, 2016 2:23 PM

I don't feel like people are intimidated by my looks, but I truly hate the staring. I find women much more aggressive about it, especially when they try some humorous chitchat to engage me. And why do they always play with their hair as they try to steal glances? One thing that really bugs me is that lot of white guys seem to have a problem with me having a black boyfriend, even though we're equal in looks. I guess it's better then feeling ugly, but I wish I could just do what I need to do without being noticed.

by Anonymousreply 95January 26, 2016 3:30 PM

Hmmmm

by Anonymousreply 96June 3, 2016 1:04 PM

There is a very hot bro at the gym I have been noticing for a year. I used to look at him thinking he didn't notice I was looking. Over time, I would see him coming head-on my way in the distance, get nervous, and look away. Well, as we approached each other, he would stare at me, smirk, and nod. IT was as if he was saying, " I know you sweat me, bro, and it's okay." SO now, we've started talking and he comes up to me to work in. I am still nervous, but there has been some subtle flirting talking, all in a "bro" manner. I am taking it slow and gradual.

by Anonymousreply 97August 25, 2017 1:52 PM

No, because most guys are not hot. I see one hot guy for every an average of every five hundred average looking guys I see on a weekly basis. They exist in our imaginations.

by Anonymousreply 98August 25, 2017 2:03 PM

OP smells like shit, urine, and menstrual fluid. No one wants to be near that. Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 99August 25, 2017 2:06 PM

Not at all. I light up around hot guys. Especially talkative ones.

by Anonymousreply 100January 16, 2020 1:16 AM

Sweet hot dudes are the best

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101March 1, 2021 8:25 PM

Absolutely not. What have they accomplished? Is he a hot Elon Musk? Ok, intimidated. Otherwise, no.

This is a democracy: outside of business, no one should feel pressured to give strangers special treatment, unless they're basically heroes and have helped many people. Be polite, but don't treat anyone better than anyone else for something as superficial and arbitrary as looks.

We're all walking talking protein, and we have expiration dates. No one who hasn't accomplished anything extraordinary and useful to humanity and/or the planet is special enough to make you feel intimidated.

Fuck that, OP. Keep your head up, and treat everyone decently as long as they treat you decently.

by Anonymousreply 102March 1, 2021 8:41 PM

I never thought I'd see one of my old threads bumped.

And I still can't act right around hot guys, but social distancing has made it easier.

by Anonymousreply 103March 1, 2021 10:13 PM

I'm probably intimidated by any guy I'm attracted to. A guy can be considered HOT and I can acknowledge that hotness without being attracted to him- in that situation I'm not intimidated by his hotness.

by Anonymousreply 104May 28, 2022 5:54 PM

I used to but now I have an "unrealistic" expectation that most hot people are at least retard-adjacent so I pay them no heed.

Used to work in an area where a lot of "models" would shop/work in my 20s. Those people are fucking /dumb/.

by Anonymousreply 105May 28, 2022 6:07 PM

I have no trouble at all if they're sex workers (strippers, escorts, etc.), and that ease with them when I go out to clubs or other gay spaces eventually made it easier for me to deal with the hot ones who are not sex workers.

Also, as you get older you become less impressed with them since the gay obsession with hierarchizing every gay man you meet is less of a problem (at least for me) than it was in my 20s and early 30s.

by Anonymousreply 106May 28, 2022 6:18 PM

I did until one made me his own. 40 years of being held and understood.

If life transcends death

Then I will seek for you there.

If not, then there too.

by Anonymousreply 107May 28, 2022 6:22 PM

Not handsome men, because I’m one of them, but I am intimidated by extremely tall men (6’6”+), at least those who are in reasonably good shape.

by Anonymousreply 108May 28, 2022 7:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!