Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Matt Smith and Zachary Levi are lovers

see photo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90July 14, 2018 2:16 AM

Sadly not gay.

But 6'4" and *hung*.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 26, 2013 3:30 AM

Holy shit! More photos like that, R1!

How do you know he's hung?

by Anonymousreply 2May 26, 2013 3:37 AM

Levi is an insufferable Christoholic whose looks will turn to shit before 40. The straights can have him.

by Anonymousreply 3May 26, 2013 3:48 AM

I always get Zachary Levi mixed up with Zach Braff.

by Anonymousreply 4May 26, 2013 4:13 AM

Zach's in NYC rehearsing for a Broadway musical that opens in July.

How many chorus boys has he fucked, and then felt guilty about because he's a Christian?

by Anonymousreply 5May 26, 2013 5:32 AM

Those two together is too much for my nerd heart to handle.

by Anonymousreply 6May 28, 2013 2:15 PM

A Christian?

by Anonymousreply 7May 28, 2013 2:19 PM

He proselytizes on set about how "Jesus" makes everything possible, even, apparently, a fake Jewish name.

by Anonymousreply 8May 28, 2013 2:25 PM

Better a Christoholic any day than a bitter bigot, R3.

by Anonymousreply 9May 28, 2013 2:26 PM

That is not the Matt Smith anyone cares about, OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 28, 2013 2:29 PM

r10

It's the same Matt Smith as your pic.

by Anonymousreply 11May 28, 2013 2:32 PM

So much to love about this.

by Anonymousreply 12June 1, 2013 5:23 AM

r9 = christoholic

by Anonymousreply 13June 1, 2013 7:22 AM

R1 I'm okay if they're straight lovers. Sure, talking about chicks while getting your ass plowed might seem strange, but these are strange times.

by Anonymousreply 14June 1, 2013 7:32 AM

Levi is definitely gay. No idea about Smith though. If he is, I guess Levi has to have some way to get people to do his Comic Con panels, though...

by Anonymousreply 15September 18, 2013 10:59 PM

Did anyone watch Zachary on WWHL the other night? He came off as kind of a douche, especially when that guy from Shahs of Sunset asked him if he was single.

Zachary's immediate response of, "None of your damn business," was way defensive, especially considering that the gay guy asking was only asking to see if he could hook him up with some chicks.

by Anonymousreply 16November 9, 2013 3:43 AM

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 9, 2013 6:30 AM

Zachary Levi - that's a Swedish name, right?

by Anonymousreply 18November 9, 2013 6:34 AM

I've had a few friends catch the Christian thing. It's just like weed - they're never the same once they go over. The gay ones, 2 that I know, are still gay. Guess they figure Jesus is okay with it (He probably was)

by Anonymousreply 19November 9, 2013 6:41 AM

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 20November 9, 2013 8:36 PM

He was kind of douchey on that WWL, r16, which is odd because normally he's so nice and polite that it's almost annoying. Perhaps being around the Shah guy and Cohen made his closet feel a little too small. I can never tell if he's only closeted to the public or if he's still at least partially that way in his personal life.

by Anonymousreply 21February 24, 2014 5:13 PM

I would have an attitude around those two as well. 'Watch what happens' represents everything that's wrong with this country. But then again, if that's my attitude I shouldn't get on the show. Once you attend as a guest, you should be nice, courteous and play along.

by Anonymousreply 22February 24, 2014 5:25 PM

It's sort of interesting that Marvel sent the only closeted gay (as far as I can tell) in the whole Thor 2 cast off to talk to Andy Cohen, haha.

by Anonymousreply 23February 24, 2014 5:34 PM

Poor Matt "Albert Nobbs" Smith. He rarely receives the same fangurl mania on DL like his contemporaries Tom Hiddleston and Benedict Cumberbatch.

Why is that? I thought for sure Christopher and His Kind would make him a gay icon.

by Anonymousreply 24February 24, 2014 5:41 PM

Probably the fact that, even if he isn't, Smith seems gayer than Hiddleston and Cumberbatch. It's a shame because he also seems much less self-absorbed and pretentious.

by Anonymousreply 25February 24, 2014 6:09 PM

Not sure if he is gay or not, but if he is, he is firmly in the closet.

Zach Levi is a complete, over the top, holy-rolling Christian who proselytizes and prays on the set. He has a sister who is much worse and in everyone's face about Jesus, but he at leasts knows when to stop, and I think he is more careful around reporters.

Hate to break the hearts of the stans, but word has it, so is Tom Hiddleston! This is one reason why the two of them are such close friends. They are very much birds of a feather when it comes to Jesus.

TH however is a lot more conscious than Zach of his public persona, and avoids talking about anything that has any potential to alienate his fans. If you read his interviews, he is expert at talking a lot without actually revealing anything important about himself.

by Anonymousreply 26February 28, 2014 8:10 PM

Hiddleston, son of a scientist, is a fan and follower of athiest philosopher du jour Alain de Botton. I doubt very seriously he is a Jesus freak.

Where on earth did you hear he was a fundie like Levi?

by Anonymousreply 27March 3, 2014 5:58 AM

Matt Smith is apparently straight, based on what I've seen.

by Anonymousreply 28March 3, 2014 6:24 AM

He also tweets things like "May the lord in heaven bless thee," and he is said to be very, very close to Zach Levi and his family, all of whom are deeply fundie, so there is likely some compatibility in world view. I don't know what your encounters with fundamentalists have been, but being regarded almost as family isn't what usually happens if your belief system is too far from theirs.

As for Alain de Botton, is he really the atheist du jour? The argument he makes in his book is that religion is pretty useful and good for you, even if you are not a true believer. He is certainly interested in religion even while he professes to be an atheist. Not exactly Richard Dawkins.

All this said, we know nothing about TH's religious beliefs. It is a subject he carefully avoids along with anything else that could ever be construed as controversial. This is a man who will never ever utter a real opinion.

by Anonymousreply 29March 4, 2014 9:37 PM

Gross.

Get some glasses.

by Anonymousreply 30March 4, 2014 9:41 PM

He's most likely a deeply closeted Christian who is praying for deliverance from his sin everyday and that no one discovers the truth about him. I've been there myself.

by Anonymousreply 31March 4, 2014 10:29 PM

That is the state of being a Christian today. Karma is a bitch, yo.

by Anonymousreply 32March 5, 2014 11:47 PM

There was the proselytizing quote from Levi that you can find on Wikipedia, but it was from 2002. He would have only been 22 at the time, which is not a lot of time away from his fundie, Tea party parents. While he definitely still has a lot of faith, I think he's evolved past that place spiritually. He flat out corrected an interviewer who referred to him as religious, saying he prefers spiritual. That would be blasphemous to a real fundie.

I hope he's not still closeted to everyone. There are plenty of gay Christians, there's no reason he can't be one.

by Anonymousreply 33March 6, 2014 6:23 PM

I was going to add that one can be a Christian without being a full on fundie flat-earther, and there are gay christians, so let's give him some benefit of the doubt.

I believe his younger sister though is very much in the zealot camp though. They are close. Rumor has it that she and Hiddleston dated briefly, but it never took off, which maybe suggests some compatibility issues (though they are still Twitter friends).

I'd like to believe that Levi and Hiddleston are a secret item.

by Anonymousreply 34March 6, 2014 7:35 PM

His younger sister is his assistant and she lives with him in his New York apartment. I don't really know much about her other than that, but it stands to reason that she may not have shrugged off her zealous upbringing the way Levi has appeared to. But she seems awfully popular among his Hollywood friends, so I can't imagine she's that off-putting.

by Anonymousreply 35March 6, 2014 7:46 PM

Someone that looks like him, with the name Zachary Levi is a CHRISTIAN?

For reeeelz?

by Anonymousreply 36March 6, 2014 8:41 PM

Levi is his middle name. And with Zachary and Levi both being in the Bible, they're not uncommon names. His full name is Zachary Levi Pugh. (Which isn't very flattering, so he dropped it.)

by Anonymousreply 37March 6, 2014 10:43 PM

Shekinah is his assistant, and is popular and well thought of. I don;t know what their religious beliefs are, but if they were tea partiers or flat earthers, I doubt that Hollywood would warm up to them.

He is very close friends with Hiddleston and, judging by Twitter, Shekinah had or has a terribly cloying crush on him as well-- but I have heard nothing about the two of them dating or having anything at all going on.

I would take this as an indicator that Hiddleston is not gay (though he seems curiously cool and distant with the ladies; his list of know shags is small, short, and sad) but who knows about Levi.

by Anonymousreply 38March 7, 2014 2:21 PM

I really don't follow Hiddleston's personal life because I find him to be a bit of a pretentious bore, but I doubt the sister of a gay man would spend any time crushing on another closet case.

by Anonymousreply 39March 9, 2014 6:13 PM

His sister's name is Shekinah? [italic]]Shekinah[/italic]?!

by Anonymousreply 40March 10, 2014 2:56 AM

Zach Levi is very very gay.

by Anonymousreply 41March 10, 2014 3:24 AM

Yes, Shekinah. It's a very odd choice of a name, no matter how deeply invested to religion you are. Especially since their other sister's name is Sarah. Sarah, Zachary... and Shekinah.

And yes, Zachary Levi is very, very, very gay. He's only been connected to three women despite being in Hollywood for 12 years. Two of them are suspected lesbians (and ping like hell) and the third one denied ever dating him.

by Anonymousreply 42March 10, 2014 3:34 AM

Levi's got Hiddleston plugging his IndieGoGo campaign for NerdHQ.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43March 12, 2014 2:27 AM

Levi is absolutely gay through and through. The only question is whether he is a sad closet case professionally, or also to himself. I think the former.

Hiddleston says he is all for the girls, but his list of known girlfriends is pretty damned short, and he has had only the briefest relationships. He must be very disappointing. He is very bonded to Levi though, and most of his closest friendships are with gay men. Make of that what you will.

by Anonymousreply 44March 21, 2014 6:29 AM

Always suspected Hiddleston might be gay. Who besides Levi and his publicist are the close gay friends you are referring to?

by Anonymousreply 45March 21, 2014 6:35 PM

I've never payed much attention to Hiddleston's personal life, so I don't really know if he's a closet case or not. B it is interesting that out of three Marvel movies, he seems the closest to Levi despite them not having very much to film together.

I honestly don't see how anyone can think Zachary Levi is straight. Stereotypes aside, he's been in Hollywood for over twelve years, and out of all that time, he's only been linked to three women: Caitlin Crosby, Missy Peregrym, and Rachael Taylor. Crosby and Peregrym both are often brought up as closeted lesbians, and Taylor flat out denied that she ever dated him. He doesn't have a straight leg to stand on.

by Anonymousreply 46March 24, 2014 4:19 AM

Here is what I want to know: At this day and age, I don't know why anyone stays in the closet anymore. Maybe I am spoiled by living in my big liberal city, but it is easier than ever to just be out.

Hollywood seems to persist in being really closety though, and for a supposedly liberal industry (maybe it isn't?) I find this odd. There seem to be no shortage of sad closet cases, and powerful actors who have plenty of fuck you money and can afford to come out of the closet, seem highly reluctant to do so. Even Luke Evans dove right back into the closet as soon as he was hired for the Crow.

Could someone explain this? Sorry if I seem clueless. This is a sincere question and I want to understand why this toxicity persists in a place where all logic says it shouldn't.

Maybe this a Disney thing? Maybe these actors are just hyper-conservative in their own way and want to be company men at all costs?

by Anonymousreply 48March 24, 2014 5:57 PM

R48: MONEY

Most of the world is still homophobic & want their Hollywood stars to at least APPEAR to be heterosexual.

by Anonymousreply 49March 24, 2014 5:59 PM

Hmmmm... And yes, now that I think of it, 70% of Marvel's sales are overseas and from places that are distinctly not LA.

Yeah, I guess I asked a dumb question.

Sad upper class closet cases then. Yeah I know we all have to eat and drive jaguars, but seriously, I call them on it.

by Anonymousreply 50March 24, 2014 6:26 PM

Peregrym took him as her date to the Canadian Screen Awards, are we to take this as more proof of her suspected non-heterosexuality? Then again, these are the Cabadian Screen Awards and most people, especially Americans, don't watch it. And Canadians are a lot less judgmental of people's sexuality. So is he gay or bi? Are he and Missy a real item or just friends?

by Anonymousreply 51March 24, 2014 7:20 PM

I think they're genuinely friends. Levi seems to make friends with most people easily, so I doubt they only tolerate each other for appearances. But I would not be surprised if they're planning on bearding together again. Levi has nothing on his schedule right now, which means he's probably out auditioning. It'd be a good time for him to straighten himself up.

by Anonymousreply 52April 3, 2014 9:30 PM

[all posts by childish idiot removed]

by Anonymousreply 53April 4, 2014 1:51 AM

by Anonymousreply 54April 4, 2014 1:53 AM

At 33? I don't think so. Jesus freaks are encouraged to get married as soon as possible, that way they can make more Jesus freaks.

by Anonymousreply 55April 4, 2014 2:13 AM

If he were "saving himself for marriage," jesus freak style, he's be married by now. He's not. Gay, gay, gay but keeping it under wraps for the sake of his Disney career, just like everyone else.

I love how Hiddleston has managed the perceptions of his fans: Despite only one carefully orchestrated sighting with a beard in the past few years, and absolutely NOTHING else, they firmly believe that he is a playboy with an international black book going on for several volumes. I think Levi should hire Luke Windsor to start some well-crafted rumors. Clearly it works.

by Anonymousreply 56April 5, 2014 6:38 PM

Also, Levi just doesn't talk like a Jesus freak anymore. He's obviously still faithful, but the way he talks about it in 2002 and the way he talks about it in 2014 sounds like two completely different people. I guess it could potentially just be for appearances, but he recently corrected someone who call him religious and said that he prefers the word spiritual. That's practically a hanging offense in evangelical circles.

I'm guessing something caused him to do some soul-searching and discover a more moderate (and reasonable) version of Christianity. Perhaps it was coming to terms with his homosexuality?

by Anonymousreply 57April 5, 2014 6:59 PM

Not everyone who is religious is a conservative whacko.

Levi may have been brought up that way (I believe he was), but acting in Hollywood would be a strange career choice for someone who harbors really backward ideas about religion. Maybe he was naive ten years ago and didn't express himself well.

Gay though. Definitely gay, gay, gay. Don't kid yourself. And Hiddleston? Totally gay, but also anxious to please, and doing an expert job with the PR tap dance.

by Anonymousreply 58April 9, 2014 1:52 AM

R58 Do you have insider info or is it just speculation?

by Anonymousreply 59April 9, 2014 2:37 AM

Wouldn't be surprised if they are gay and hooking up. And I don't buy the Hiddleston is a Jesus freak line at all. Gay and hooking up with Levi seems more plausible.

However, Levi reminds me of a kid I knew growing up, also from a fundie household. Went to one of the pacific schools, child of evangelicals, etc. Straight, now early 40s, never married. He started out young and somewhat preachy, like his parents. But gradually went through periods of serial monogamy, followed by no girlfriend in particular during his 30s. His parents freaked out. Finally he just had to tell them, straight up, he lived in the real world. And he wasn't going to marry just because they wanted him to. He was only going to marry the woman he couldn't live without.

Still single, still serial monogamy, but he NEVER talks about church. I'm sure he eventually just stopped going. Levi seems like a sharp guy. The only alternate reality I can buy is that he is slowly seeing the light and moving into the real world himself.

But that doesn't explain the ping.

by Anonymousreply 60April 9, 2014 3:51 AM

A good-looking, wealthy, 33-year-old Christian fundamentalist who's also unmarried? Jesus Christ, Mary -- you do the math.

by Anonymousreply 61April 9, 2014 4:10 AM

Did TH win that Oscar for Tinkerbell?

by Anonymousreply 62April 11, 2014 5:23 AM

Oh, look, the rabid Hiddleston fangashes are back and invading threads again.

F&F's for everybody!

by Anonymousreply 63April 11, 2014 5:52 AM

Matt smith isn't gay move on

by Anonymousreply 64April 11, 2014 6:20 AM

by Anonymousreply 65April 11, 2014 6:54 AM

Exactly. It's really turned into a Zachary Levi and Tom Hiddleston are lovers thread. (Although, I personally still think Levi is dating his photographer friend who constantly follows him around for no reason.)

by Anonymousreply 66April 11, 2014 12:29 PM

Levi is back to bearding with Peregrym, I guess. At least he implied it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67April 23, 2014 2:56 AM

R48, you must live in a big city. The VAST majority of gay people in this country are closeted.

by Anonymousreply 68April 23, 2014 3:02 AM

Zachary Levi in Hawaii with his boyfriend a ton of other men, but his beard is nowhere in sight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69June 13, 2014 10:42 PM

After reading this entire thread, I'm still left with two BIG questions.

WHO and WHO????

by Anonymousreply 70June 14, 2014 4:20 AM

Hmmm.. re: the pic at R69.

So I'm guessing the second guy from the left is the bukkakke bottom? That's what it looks like, to me.

by Anonymousreply 71June 14, 2014 4:22 AM

R70, GTFO.

You're an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 72June 14, 2014 4:28 AM

I'm not even sure who that guy is, r71. Honestly, Levi seems like the cock hungry bottom type to me.

by Anonymousreply 73June 14, 2014 6:24 AM

Levi's ability to grow hair, going from smooth as a baby to a real gorilla is amazing. Definitely gay, and God's okay with it.

by Anonymousreply 74June 14, 2014 6:36 AM

Matt Smith has way better taste.

by Anonymousreply 75June 14, 2014 6:51 AM

R69 Definitely the "We Luv Vag" club

by Anonymousreply 76June 14, 2014 7:27 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77June 17, 2014 5:14 AM

oh lawwd

by Anonymousreply 78June 17, 2014 5:17 AM

I'm sure he was a beautiful bride.

I used to think he was closeted just for professional reasons, but now I'm starting think he really is a self-loathing fundie.

Missy Peregrym also has an evangelical background and she makes Jessica Biel look straight.

by Anonymousreply 79June 17, 2014 5:19 AM

What disgusting piece of shit!

He's a self-loather!

by Anonymousreply 80June 17, 2014 5:35 AM

Here is Zachary's husbandyke at Toronto Pride 2013.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81June 17, 2014 10:40 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82June 18, 2014 10:49 PM

Did he wear white?

by Anonymousreply 83June 18, 2014 10:55 PM

It's been six months since First Date ended, and he still hasn't been hired for anything. This totally fits into his pattern of "dating."

He dated Peregrym the first time during his gap between Less Than Perfect and Chuck, then dumped her when he got a job. He dated Crosby when it didn't look like Chuck would get a third season, then she was gone before that premier came around. He did the same thing with Peregrym again when it looked like Chuck would end after season four, shockingly she was gone by the time season five started.

From Chuck season five he went to Thor 2 and then to First Date. He had steady work for over two years, and there were no girls in sight. (For a bonus, Peregrym's Canadian TV show wasn't picked up for a full American broadcast right before they started tweeting all these pictures together.)

I'm sure they'll divorce as soon as his next tv show gets picked up for a season two.

by Anonymousreply 84June 18, 2014 11:00 PM

I love see dataloungers freaking out because someone they THINK is gay is marrying to a woman.Can't wait for their first child.lol

by Anonymousreply 85June 18, 2014 11:06 PM

Blind item:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86June 18, 2014 11:11 PM

by Anonymousreply 87June 19, 2014 1:14 AM

Zachary Levi will be starring in the new 2019 film Shazam!

Surely that is not his body in the promo photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88July 14, 2018 1:28 AM

What in RuPaul's Drag Race makes you think that might not be his real body? The built in padding? The fact that he's a closet case and closet cases always take the easy way out? The fact that the feat of strength he's demonstrating in the picture amounts to holding a case cola cans that is more than likely empty?

I choose to believe in Zachary. Just as I choose to believe in Satan, Buddha, The Wizard of Oz, and the eminent return of Sweet Baby Jesus. I have 1400 cases of cola in my bunker, and let me tell you, NONE OF THEM ARE EMPTY.

IT'S THE END TIMES Y'ALL! THE END TIMES!

That's why I voted for Trump. He and Sweet Baby Jesus will save us.

by Anonymousreply 89July 14, 2018 1:37 AM

Matt Smith really has a fan club? His head is bigger than Broadway and his looks are of the "white, English persuasion" i.e the dodgiest looking white people in creation, generally. And to have all that stetched out on that noggin? God, cry!

by Anonymousreply 90July 14, 2018 2:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!