Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Getting caught having sex...

I mentioned in another thread recently that someone walked in while I was getting a blow job in a hotel bathroom recently. I figured you all must have had some similar stories. Anybody else get caught in a compromising position?

Post your stories here!

by Anonymousreply 105February 9, 2020 12:30 AM

pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 1April 2, 2013 2:57 AM

I brought a 'date' back to my office after hours. We were making out in an empty office when the cleaning lady opened the door. His pants were undone and my shirt was off.

Fortunately, she was a sweet lady and we just giggled it off.

The 'date' was a little freaked out though.

Didn't last long

Shocking

by Anonymousreply 2April 2, 2013 3:03 AM

Also an office story, and I've told this before here, but I was caught having sex with my married FB on the couch in my office. A fellow (female) coworker found us. She was cool with it, and kept it hush hush. She's since come to learn about my penchant for married "straight" guys, so she got me a mug and t shirt for Christmas that says "You Must Have A Ring If You Want To Have A Fling." Pretty precious, huh?

by Anonymousreply 3April 2, 2013 3:14 AM

Aren't you guys a little concerned about hidden cameras in your office's hallways? Or even hidden in your office?

by Anonymousreply 4April 2, 2013 3:18 AM

You are a whore, darlin.

by Anonymousreply 5April 2, 2013 3:24 AM

Eight years ago I was on a work trip with a lawyer I work with and our manager. We were staying in a weird country hotel which was more of a huge house with a bar in a large shed next door. After a few (too many) drinks in the bar the lawyer and I, who had been clearly curious and flirty with each other, retired to his room. The manager came looking for us to warn us he'd heard the hotel owner spouting homophobic bullshit and caught us naked and holding pillows over our boners. Manager's a great guy though and just laughed about it. It was the best work trip I've ever been on. We're still friends and colleagues today and I'm going to the lawyer's (gay) wedding this weekend.

by Anonymousreply 6April 2, 2013 3:34 AM

Beware people, video cams are very, very small these days.

by Anonymousreply 7April 2, 2013 2:07 PM

does that mean more video sex?

by Anonymousreply 8April 2, 2013 2:15 PM

That means Nia, maid at the Red Roof Motel on I65, needs to make some extra money to supplement her minimum wage cleaning job.

by Anonymousreply 9April 2, 2013 2:24 PM

You got caught having sex in the bathroom of a hotel room. On what planet is that "getting caught." Who had that ball to come into your hotel room uninvited and go to the bathroom?

by Anonymousreply 10April 2, 2013 3:35 PM

[quote] mentioned in another thread recently that someone walked in while I was getting a blow job in a hotel bathroom recently

Suuuuure. And his name was Jack Nicholson.

by Anonymousreply 11April 2, 2013 3:37 PM

r10 fails reading comprehension.

by Anonymousreply 12April 2, 2013 3:38 PM

Are you being deliberately dense just to provoke comments, R10?

by Anonymousreply 13April 2, 2013 3:40 PM

I was staying with my girlfriend and her parents. My GF was still in highschool and got home around 3:30 in the afternoons. Both her parents worked and wouldn't get home till 6:30-7:00.

I was home during the day and her mom came home at like noon. She left a couple of hours later and said shed be back by 4.

Well, the GF got home and our ritual was to fuck before her parents got home. I made it so we ended up fucking on the living room couch so her mom would come home and catch us and that's exactly what happened.

It was pretty hilarious. She had my cock in her mouth just when her mom walked in. My GF ran upstairs and I just sat there with my cock hard pretending to be "stunned" lol. Her mom just let out a weird noise and rushed off.

I knew I was moving soon and I don't get embarrassed so it was all pretty hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 14April 2, 2013 3:49 PM

Where is the reading comprehension fail, R12?

OP says he was in the bathroom of a hotel room having sex when he was "caught." Very few of us consider that getting "caught" or plausible because whoever is doing the "catching" would have to have a key to the room.

So it's not so much a case of getting caught, as much as it's a case of forgetting to put the "do not disturb" sign on the door.

Is that really so hard for you and R13 to get?

by Anonymousreply 15April 2, 2013 3:49 PM

r15...where does OP say he was in a hotel ROOM:

[quote] while I was getting a blow job in a hotel bathroom recently

He could have been in one of many public restrooms in the hotel.

by Anonymousreply 16April 2, 2013 3:58 PM

R15 Try to understand this. The only time a person is caught is when someone who shouldn't be there is there. It doesn't really matter what logic to why the person is there. The fact they are there is enough. It's not rocket science.

by Anonymousreply 17April 2, 2013 4:14 PM

Another potentially interesting thread that tanked because of petty squabbling.

by Anonymousreply 18April 2, 2013 4:21 PM

[quote]You got caught having sex in the bathroom of a hotel room. On what planet is that "getting caught." Who had that ball to come into your hotel room uninvited and go to the bathroom?

Not of a hotel *room* necessarily (though "bathroom" does imply that). I took it to be a restroom in the lobby. The Hyatt Regency in my city has a well-known tearoom outside one of its banquet halls.

OP could have called it a restroom or washroom to avoid this confusion.

by Anonymousreply 19April 2, 2013 4:31 PM

Many years ago I was a manager at a large semiconductor manufacturing company here in the austin, tx area. I violated my policy of not getting into an affair with one of my subbordinants, but I did...he was a really attractive young dude who was one of the supervisors working for me. My gaydar told me he was gay and finally we came out to each other. One night, during his shift, I was bored and horny (Bad combination) so I stopped to check on how his area was running. One thing led to another and we went back to my office and started to make out. Suddenly, one of his production operators came into the office looking for him and caught us in a mad passionate embrace! Fortunately, the operator just laughed and excused herself. This was extremembly embarassing for both of us. Nothing ever came of it but it could have gotten us both fired as the company had a strict no dating subordinates for managers.

by Anonymousreply 20April 2, 2013 4:43 PM

Never, ever let your parents posses a key to your apartment. It was a lazy Saturday morning. Had just gotten fucked by an extra hot trick picked up at a dinner party the night before. 7a.m. the parentals WALTZ through the front door, donuts and a BED, BATH & BEYOND bag in tow. Trick jumps up and hides in the closet thinking I'm being home invaded. I'm in a cum covered t-shirt(it was a little chilly in the apartment when we fucked)I'm talking big thick globs of mucous like cum. Dad wants to know if I want to go to Estate sales with them. Mom wants to know if I have a cold. She says,"did you sneeze all over yourself because you have snot all over your shirt." BED, BATH & BEYOND bag was full of towels. Really nice Egyptian cotton. Thanks Mom and Dad.

by Anonymousreply 21April 2, 2013 5:45 PM

[quote]OP says he was in the bathroom of a hotel room ...

No he didn't. That's why your reading comprehension was taken to task.

by Anonymousreply 22April 2, 2013 6:25 PM

So far.... I have been caught getting fucked:

1. In the bathroom in at three different restaurants

2. In the woods at a national park

3. In a bar

4. At 4 parties I can think of

5. On an airplane in the bathroom

6. In the Admiral's Club (two different airports)

7. In a bathroom at a museum in Amsterdam

8. In a church (there for a wedding)

9. Back yard of a relatives house during a family reunion.

Yeah, I like to get fucked.

by Anonymousreply 23April 2, 2013 6:38 PM

Wow R23, even Brandon can't top that.

by Anonymousreply 24April 2, 2013 6:48 PM

to add to R21s comment....

Don't go peeking inside other peoples windows and then make an issue about what you see.

A friend who was not out to his parents was at his own place one night getting it on with another man. His parents decided to pop by and when where was no answer to the front door, decided to peek into his bedroom window.... and freaked their everlovin' reborn Xtian minds.

by Anonymousreply 25April 2, 2013 6:50 PM

Tells us your best story r23

by Anonymousreply 26April 2, 2013 6:53 PM

Hope he was a bottom r25

by Anonymousreply 27April 2, 2013 7:03 PM

R26 - that would have to be one of two...

The family reunion - my extended family is COUNTRY and would never be caught dead with them under any ordinary circumstance. I got guilt tripped into going by my mother and I, of course, guilt tripped my partner into going. The reunion was being held at a magnificent old plantation house with tons of land, etc. Long day, a good amount of booze and boredom so we decided to sneak out back to fuck. Out back in this place is massive. We go out to the woods near the river and are getting it on when my crazy Aunt Mary comes over holding two pieces of cake. I'm bent over, pants around my ankles, cock up my ass, holding onto a tree - and the bf has pants around the knees balls deep in. She says "Oh I saw you walking towards the river when they brought dessert out and thought you would want some."

The other would have been the wedding/church. If there is anything I hate more than a wedding it is a church and there I was with both. This was a very close relative so my partner was there. We were at the church day of the wedding. We had been out for quite the rehearsal dinner the night before and everyone was really hung over. My partner and I are both extremely horny when hungover. We had done the final rehearsal and everyone was busy with bullshit wedding stuff. We decided to go upstairs and fuck in one of the sunday school rooms on the second floor of the building. We are happily fucking along in a room next to the baptismal chamber when the wedding planner walks in and says "{my name} everyone is waiting for you downstairs now. You should finish this and come down." Best part is, my partner blew his load all over the back of my tux pants so I had to figure out ways to hide that for the rest of the evening.

by Anonymousreply 28April 2, 2013 7:07 PM

Maid walked RIGHT in on me & another dude going at it one time in Hollywood. Bitch didn't even knock!

by Anonymousreply 29April 2, 2013 7:08 PM

A straight roommate in college. Thing is I didnt even know about until like a year or so later when he causally mentions something about my jockstrap. I asked him how did he know I had a jockstrap and he answered, "I saw you wearing it that time I walked in and you were fucking John."

by Anonymousreply 30April 2, 2013 7:16 PM

Atlanta Radisson Hotel, I was fucking a guy on the bed in my room, when the housekeeper just walked in on us, no knocking anything.

She shrieked, and closed the door. For the next ten minutes I heard gossipy laughing Spanish ladies behind the door.

This was back when sodomy was illegal in Georgia, so I felt so scandalized. It was hot!

by Anonymousreply 31April 2, 2013 7:33 PM

[quote] Who had that ball to come into your hotel room uninvited and go to the bathroom?

Word.

by Anonymousreply 32April 2, 2013 7:37 PM

"I saw you wearing it that time I walked in and you were fucking John."

The hot part is, he'd been thinking about it for a whole year.

by Anonymousreply 33April 2, 2013 7:44 PM

R23 = Charlie Sheen

by Anonymousreply 34April 2, 2013 7:52 PM

R34. Hardly, just like sex...a lot.

by Anonymousreply 35April 2, 2013 7:56 PM

I once brought a married trick to the stairwell of my office on a Saturday and sucked him off. Literally 5 seconds after he zipped up a guy walked into the stairwell. Yikes!

Another time, I brought a married guy to my office and got a bj on our conference room table. Afterwards, I realized that we had installed a new webcam in the office that could be accessed remotely. Luckily, I don't think anyone knew how to use it other than the CEO who was on vacation.

Another time, I got fucked by a married guy in his house when his family was supposedly away. After I left and was getting into my car in the lot across from his house a Jeep pulled into his driveway and a guy got out. Not sure if he had a bf, if someone randomly stopped by, or if he had another trick almost overlap me.

Another time, I gut sucked off by a married guy who owned a car repair show (best cocksucker ever). I had never topped anyone and he wanted me to top him so I met him around 4:30 am and we were still playing around 5:30 when he heard a noise and one of his workers had decided to come in early. Luckily, I just left from another exit.

by Anonymousreply 36April 2, 2013 8:22 PM

R14 Brandon you should have banged the mother too

by Anonymousreply 37April 2, 2013 8:39 PM

There are so many made up fantasies in this thread...

by Anonymousreply 38April 2, 2013 8:59 PM

[r23&28], can you elaborate on the Admirals club hookups? Were you with your partner? Who caught you? Another guest or was it staff? If it was staff did you get In trouble? Which airports?

I have played in a few myself so I'm curious. (and where were u when I started the "hooking up at the airport" thread that failed so miserably ?)

by Anonymousreply 39April 2, 2013 9:35 PM

[quote]and where were u when I started the "hooking up at the airport" thread

Larry Craig is back at DL again.

by Anonymousreply 40April 2, 2013 10:09 PM

R39 - both were with my partner. One was in Chicago. We were snowed in at the airport for almost 36 hours. We had been eating/sleeping/drinking in the Admirals club the whole time. We got caught by the guy that was working at the bar. All he said was "the shower stall have locks on them" and left.

The other was in Dallas. I can't remember why we were there so long - I believe coming back from South America and had a LONG layover. Another customer caught us. He told someone that worked at the club, but when they looked up my account and saw the number of miles, etc they basically didn't say a thing.

I have a friend that works for American and he says anyone who works in First/Business on the planes or at the Admiral's club has well and truly seen it all.

by Anonymousreply 41April 2, 2013 10:15 PM

You guys are just kidders! This thread has me dripping moist down there.

by Anonymousreply 42April 2, 2013 10:51 PM

Funny [r41], my boyfriend and I had sex in the shower room of the Chicago club.

by Anonymousreply 43April 3, 2013 5:37 AM

R23. Whatever happened to class?

by Anonymousreply 44April 3, 2013 6:14 AM

R44 - I have no idea who those people are, but I'm guessing they died miserable with crusted up, sealed over vaginas with only a little piss slit for them to drain their bladders. If a situation calls for class, and none of them did, I am spot on. Otherwise, I damn sure don't want to leave this world wishing I had been more adventurous. We see what that does to people everyday via the bitter posts on DL.

by Anonymousreply 45April 3, 2013 12:56 PM

R45, turn in your gay card IMMEDIATELY!!!

by Anonymousreply 46April 3, 2013 1:04 PM

R36, in the second paragraph, you need a comma after CEO, assuming that there was only one CEO.

I needed SOMETHING to think about once your irrelevant references to these people's marital status made it clear that I was reading fiction.

by Anonymousreply 47April 3, 2013 1:13 PM

R36

Nice stories but in none of those scenarios were you "caught."

by Anonymousreply 48April 3, 2013 1:25 PM

R19 = DENSE

by Anonymousreply 49April 3, 2013 1:31 PM

" one of my subbordinants..."

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 50April 3, 2013 1:39 PM

Not yet, but it's just a matter of time because yes, I am a whore.

by Anonymousreply 51April 3, 2013 1:41 PM

R50, have you also noticed how many dominants say they are "dominates"?

by Anonymousreply 52April 3, 2013 1:45 PM

[quote] noticed how many dominants say they are "dominates"

I've noticed that, R52. And I sort of figure that their lack of education is among the things for which they're trying to compensate. (Erectile dysfunction might be another.)

by Anonymousreply 53April 3, 2013 1:47 PM

This is like a Nifty Archive revival!

by Anonymousreply 54April 3, 2013 1:50 PM

[quote]I damn sure don't want to leave this world wishing I had been more adventurous.

It's more adventurous if all these incidents happened with strangers, R23. Please elaborate a bit.

Did the National Park incident happen with someone you just came across on a hiking trail or did you bring a FB into the park?

When you got caught at a family reunion, was it with another relative or someone you brought to the event? Was it a relative who caught you?

At the museum, was that with someone you already knew or just some other person visiting the museum? Do you remember what you saw in that museum or was your entire focus on having sex?

Were you looking for the thrill of having sex in unusual places with strangers?

by Anonymousreply 55April 3, 2013 3:34 PM

R54, I was once caught by my boss while I was getting fucked by his boyfriend! We were so shocked! But then my boss joined in and we had a hot threesome the hole afternoon!

by Anonymousreply 56April 3, 2013 3:38 PM

[quote]we had a hot threesome the hole afternoon!

Holy Moley!

by Anonymousreply 57April 3, 2013 3:44 PM

[quote]noticed how many dominants say they are "dominates"

Happens so often, I've added it to my Recon profile. If you don't know the difference between dominant and dominate, we're going to have a bad time.

by Anonymousreply 58April 3, 2013 4:00 PM

r36 here. My stories were true, the married references showed the increased danger of getting caught instead of a being with a single guy. Yes, we never got caught, but some people like to read "almost caught" stories. I do.

by Anonymousreply 59April 3, 2013 4:03 PM

[quote]I damn sure don't want to leave this world wishing I had been more adventurous.

I should hope you'd have other things in mind at the time of death than how unfortunate you were to not be caught being fucked in an public restroom.

by Anonymousreply 60April 3, 2013 4:06 PM

R60 - Do you really think this is the only portion of my life where I like a bit of adventure?

by Anonymousreply 61April 3, 2013 4:11 PM

I've enjoyed sex in the outdoors on a beautiful day, but don't do it in the middle of a trail where people are walking. It would make sense to step off into a clearing in the bushes where other people won't notice.

by Anonymousreply 62April 3, 2013 5:25 PM

[quote] But then my boss joined in and we had a hot threesome the hole afternoon!

They had the hole world In their hands They had the hole wide world In their hands They had the hole world In their hands They had the hole world In their hands.

by Anonymousreply 63April 3, 2013 6:56 PM

[quote]But then my boss joined in and we had a hot threesome the hole afternoon!

Sounds like you had very holesome activities.

by Anonymousreply 64April 3, 2013 7:01 PM

R44 & R46 - I just got bored enough to google the names in R44's comment. I should have known....

by Anonymousreply 65April 3, 2013 7:05 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 66July 11, 2013 7:01 PM

I was having sex with my FB on the fire escape at the Marriott. Just when he was ready to come, somebody came in the fire escape. It was in the days before DNA so we left the engraved glass we stole from a banquet with a little "present" for staff. I would feel bad, but hell, it was Mormon run Marriott!

by Anonymousreply 67July 11, 2013 7:18 PM

R23, ignore the shitheels (there are so many on here these days) and tell more stories.

I think it's hilarious (the good way -- you're compatible) that you and your partner value fucking over discretion.

EST's claim famous people or all "straight" guys. Why anyone's flaming you other than jealousy I can't even fathom. You're not even cheating; you're with your partner.

by Anonymousreply 68July 11, 2013 7:18 PM

During college I was sharing a 3 bedroom apartment off campus with two guys, both straight. I was dating a graduate student, and the first night we were having sex in my room, one of my roommates who was obviously drunk walks in to my unlocked room to ask me something and sees taking up the ass doggy-style. I told him (Jimmy) to get out, which he does once he gets over the shock.

by Anonymousreply 69July 11, 2013 7:21 PM

[quote]Anybody else get caught in a compromising position?

Only afterwards, but damn, the fallout...

by Anonymousreply 70July 11, 2013 7:27 PM

R23 = pozzy whore

Anyone who read his posts should get a full STD screen immediately.

by Anonymousreply 71July 11, 2013 7:35 PM

[quote]I told him (Jimmy) to get out, which he does once he gets over the shock.

To get out of the room or to get out of the apartment, r69?

by Anonymousreply 72July 13, 2013 1:57 AM

There was this one time, at band camp ...

by Anonymousreply 73July 13, 2013 2:09 AM

R23: you're a darling, whore!

by Anonymousreply 74July 13, 2013 2:43 AM

One time in New York for a legal meeting, sharing a room with a very straight younger lawyer. He went out with some college friends, and I picked up a stud at the bar. When he came back earlier than expected, I had to sneak the trick out the bathroom, while I let my colleague in. Thing was, he left a shoe. A few minutes later I started getting phone calls from the desk asking about the shoe. Eventually I was able to sneak the shoe out the door.

Fortunately my friend and I were both drunk and I hope he didn't remember.

by Anonymousreply 75July 13, 2013 3:11 AM

R23 is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 76July 13, 2013 12:00 PM

My boyfriend, who is older than me, has a son who is 19 who walked in on us a while back. Thankfully we were mostly under the covers and they both laughed about it, but I am still mortified.

by Anonymousreply 77July 13, 2013 1:13 PM

[quote]I am still mortified.

Why? Do you think the 19-year-old kid has never imagined his father having sex with you?

by Anonymousreply 78July 13, 2013 1:45 PM

Only when he jacks off

by Anonymousreply 79July 13, 2013 2:06 PM

That's funny R75.

by Anonymousreply 80July 15, 2013 4:06 PM

LOL @ R63

by Anonymousreply 81July 16, 2013 6:25 PM

At university -- BF shared a 2 bedroom apartment. BF's roommate walked into BF's bedroom without knocking just as BF was cumming from the handjob/nutsuck combo I was giving him. Roomie was mortified & said nothing while backing up quickly out of the room. We all laughed about it later.

by Anonymousreply 82July 16, 2013 7:00 PM

I once got a blowjob in the dressing room of that swimwear store on 23rd between 7th and 8th.

The guy at the register was clearly curious and checking out my package as I tried on swimsuits.

While we technically didn't get caught, someone walked into the store less than a minute after I blew my load. He scrambled to the front and I backed into the fitting room to put my clothes back on.

I bought the trunks and will be wearing them this weekend at FIP.

See if any of you whores can spot me, lol!

by Anonymousreply 83July 16, 2013 7:21 PM

[quote]I bought the trunks and will be wearing them this weekend at FIP.

Will you be the only one with cum-spattered trunks?

by Anonymousreply 84July 17, 2013 10:13 PM

This going to sound really pervy... but when I was 12 we lived on a boat. You would take showers and use the bathrooms in the men's locker room in the Marina Office.

There was an older guy (40's) who lived in the marina that would sit around and read the paper naked in the locker room. I would stare at his dick while really slowly brushing my teeth and he would pretend like he didn't know. But his dick would get hard. I was huge and tan.

Then I would put on big show and get naked to take a shower and make sure he was watching. We never spoke a word to each other-- just played this game. We started masturbating in front of each other regularly. he would stand in a shower stall and I would stand in a toilet stall so we could see each other. Whenever anyone entered he'd quickly close the shower door and I'd close the door to the toilet stall. We would wait for person to leave and then resume.

One day my dad walked in! He didn't realize what he walked in on though. He told me to hurry up. Having my dad in the bathroom, I think, freaked out my pervy friend and I never saw him again.

by Anonymousreply 85July 17, 2013 11:23 PM

My, my, R85. At 12, I had pimples and didn't know what sex was.

by Anonymousreply 86September 16, 2013 1:49 PM

[quote]The guy at the register was clearly curious and checking out my package as I tried on swimsuits

Does he still work there R83?

by Anonymousreply 87September 21, 2013 3:25 AM

~

by Anonymousreply 88September 21, 2013 2:34 PM

My college bf and I used to "listen to music" in the sunporch of my family's home. It was at the back of the house and no one used the entrance there. Well I was jacking him off and my father unexpectedly came through the back door just as he was coming. We managed to jump up and I assumed he pulled himself together. He did. My father just stood there and gaped at the two of us, then almost ran out of the room. I turned to see a huge blob of jizz smeared all over my bf's beard. No need to come out after that.

by Anonymousreply 89September 21, 2013 4:08 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90September 24, 2013 10:22 PM

What kind of idiot doesn't lock their bedroom door to keep out roommates when fucking?

by Anonymousreply 91September 24, 2013 10:36 PM

A bathroom at work.

by Anonymousreply 92September 24, 2013 10:50 PM

I was having sex with my cousin in a hot tub at the gym when the manager walked in, somebody I went to h.s. with. Thing is, I was on a "family" membership paid by my b.f. (not my cousin) but as far as I know he didn't spill the beans.

by Anonymousreply 93September 24, 2013 10:59 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 94October 2, 2013 6:31 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 95November 27, 2013 5:07 AM

I believe R86. Funny, when you're 12, showers are very interesting places. You see grown dicks for probably the first time. All kind of things to learn. Wish I had been more adventuresome.

by Anonymousreply 96November 27, 2013 7:45 AM

[quote]"I bought the trunks and will be wearing them this weekend at FIP."

[quote]Will you be the only one with cum-spattered trunks?

You are aware what FIP stands for, aren't you?

by Anonymousreply 97November 27, 2013 12:01 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 98December 27, 2013 5:24 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 99May 23, 2014 5:12 PM

My bf and I got horny driving around the city, so we parked in what seemed like an abandoned area and I started going down on him. Then a police car cruised by slowly and stopped in front of us and I moved over and pretended I had been bent over tying my shoes. They made my bf and I get out of the car and demanded to see ID. I gave them my college student ID card instead of my driver's license in the hopes they wouldn't bust me as a hooker. They laughed and let us go - probably the only time my college has actually helped me out. When we got back in the car, completely embarrassed, we saw that the empty lobby of the building across the street now had a security guard in it who was laughing pointing and holding up his phone. My bf stood me up on our next date, though, and that was that. Spooked like a horse.

by Anonymousreply 100May 23, 2014 5:48 PM

Almost. I was in bed one morning with a guy I was dating. He was closeted and from a very religious hick family. I was blowing him when his brother just walked into the house and started a conversation with him about car repair through the UNLOCKED bedroom door. I thought any second he was going to just walk in on our nudity, but he didn't.

Our last date some Pentecostal-looking woman (dowdy, gray hair down to hips) stopped by and he went out and had a sort of grim conversation with her (I think she wouldn't enter the house with a homosexual inside). He was quiet and moody the rest of the eve.

Flash forward a couple years: he's found the gay love of his life, come out to everyone and living happily ever after.

So many times I've been the one someone "cut their teeth on".

by Anonymousreply 101May 23, 2014 8:17 PM

Always the bridesmaid, eh, r101?

by Anonymousreply 102May 23, 2014 9:04 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 103November 6, 2014 4:39 PM

R101 :(

by Anonymousreply 104February 9, 2020 12:16 AM

Mine is rather innocent. My BF and I had been out to eat, and stopped at a park to look at the stars before heading back to his apartment. While we were sitting on the steps of The Temple of Love, we started making out. We had gotten to the point where our shirts were off, and we were sucking each others' tits. Suddenly, a flashlight beam was on us, and a Park Policeman said, "you boys need to put your shirts back on and head home. I don't want you guys to get in trouble."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105February 9, 2020 12:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!