Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Collapse of Mamie Gummer's Marriage Is Complete

She and Benjamin Walker are splitting. Now I'm glad I never bothered to send a gift.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157September 3, 2018 6:44 AM

Just as well, G. You probably need to save your money anyway. Who knows how long your television career will last?

by Anonymousreply 1March 30, 2013 4:27 PM

What is wrong with her face? She looks like a chicken.

by Anonymousreply 2March 30, 2013 4:35 PM

He had his five minutes of fame when he starred in Bloody, Bloody, Andrew Jackson on off-broadway. He's kind of sexy and is Liam Neeson without the broken nose. I guess being married to one of Meryl's homely spawn didn't quite have the career boost he was hoping for. That vampire movie tanked. Streetcar is getting so/so reviews. I wonder if he has a boner for Scarlett? Look for Grace Gummer's romance with Billy Crud to meet the same fate. You know they really want Meryl. What in the world does the youngest Gummer look like?

by Anonymousreply 3March 30, 2013 10:46 PM

I wonder if the reason for the divorce is having kids. Also, two young actors at the beginning of their careers, there's bound to be some competition there.

by Anonymousreply 4March 31, 2013 6:44 PM

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 5March 31, 2013 7:15 PM

given the fact that he was shooting that Vampire Hunter movie and she has had 2 series over the last 2 years (one that shot in Hawaii)-did these two ever actually spend any time together? seems weird--and after Meryl made that big wedding at her home in CT Who does Mamie think she is-Julia Roberts?

by Anonymousreply 6March 31, 2013 7:42 PM

LOL, R2. Brings to mind the infamous (and unfair) Capote quote about Meryl: "Patrician beauty, my ass! She has a face like a chicken."

by Anonymousreply 7March 31, 2013 7:49 PM

The youngest Gummer, and, oddly enough, the only one NOT in show business, is the best looking one of Streep's kids.

by Anonymousreply 8April 1, 2013 4:08 AM

They're both OVAH.

BW's "big break" was in a flop musical. His big chance in movies was a bomb. He got terrible reviews for Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.

They both need to marry rich men and do charity work.

by Anonymousreply 9April 1, 2013 4:14 AM

by Anonymousreply 10April 1, 2013 4:21 AM

Why the hell would two actors want to marry each other anyway? Think of all the self-involvement and professional jealousy out the wazoo.

by Anonymousreply 11April 1, 2013 4:21 AM

At least Ben was smart enough to go full frontal in LES LIAISONS and show us his sweet ass in CAT. That alone will at least get him callbacks for the next five years (and actual jobs if he continues to show them!)

Mamie, however, is doomed to star in TV shows that don't last a season - on low-rated networks.

Maybe Ben really is queer, as the rumors have had him for years before he met Mamie.

by Anonymousreply 12April 1, 2013 4:25 AM

All I remember hearing about Mamie when she did theater was that she liked to party and she showed up hung over the next day, or just slept through rehearsals. Kind of like her approach to marriage. Louisa is my only hope.

by Anonymousreply 13April 1, 2013 4:26 AM

Mamie always was my problem child. I think I may have jostled her in utero too much when I dropped my speech picking up Oscar number two but it really was a charming and self-deprecating moment wan't it? I always like to do that when I win...throw a little false modesty into the mix so people don't get too jealous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 1, 2013 4:31 AM

[quote]He had his five minutes of fame when he starred in Bloody, Bloody, Andrew Jackson on off-broadway

Starring on Broadway in Tennessee Williams (Cat on a Hot Tine Roof, not Streetcar) is a step up from off-broadway.

by Anonymousreply 15April 1, 2013 4:32 AM

[quote]True, Louisa is the only pretty one. Anyone know what she is studying in college?

Louisa is studying psychology and religion.

by Anonymousreply 16April 1, 2013 4:32 AM

I guess we know why M didn't show up to see Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. I thought it was kind of odd how she saw Ann with Holland Taylor but skipped her son-in-law's show.

by Anonymousreply 17April 1, 2013 4:33 AM

Imagine having to wake up to Mamie's face every morning?!! Yiiikes.

by Anonymousreply 18April 1, 2013 4:36 AM

Did Jessica Lange fall asleep in that clip at r14?

by Anonymousreply 19April 1, 2013 4:37 AM

I love that Truman Capote quote about Meryl: "Oh God! She looks like a chicken!" It's hysterical. For the old, dry and bitter wits like Capote, Kael and Hepburn, Streep was an easy target. She's now more successful than ever and dancing on their graves.

If Benjamin is gay, then maybe the Meryl Streep allure was too tempting. We know Benedict Cumberbach basically came inside three times just to have a scene with her in August: Osage County.

by Anonymousreply 20April 1, 2013 4:41 AM

Yes, but he got really good reviews in Andrew Jackson. He's getting okay reviews in Cat but nothing that is going to warrant making him a lead in another Broadway show, r15.

by Anonymousreply 21April 1, 2013 4:44 AM

Maybe she's like her mom. Lots of rumors about Meryl sleeping around. I don't get how a guy could get it up for either one of them.

by Anonymousreply 22April 1, 2013 4:47 AM

Streep was a babe. She's 63 now so I don't think love affairs are going on. More like problems with having daughters who want to act, get married, and divorced.

by Anonymousreply 23April 1, 2013 4:52 AM

r19 the kids call that "nodding off".

And by the way I love you and want to over - medicate our children.

by Anonymousreply 24April 1, 2013 4:53 AM

Rumors of Meryl sleeping around? Please elaborate R22!

by Anonymousreply 25April 1, 2013 4:58 AM

Who did Benny come inside of?

by Anonymousreply 26April 1, 2013 5:01 AM

Hasn't Michael Musto been circulating the rumor for years that Streep bedded all of her romantic leading men / co-stars? Kind of like the nice version of Julia Roberts, who did the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 27April 1, 2013 5:09 AM

It kinda tastes like chicken.

by Anonymousreply 28April 1, 2013 5:12 AM

The only specific rumor I ever heard was Clint Eastwood in Bridges of Madison County.

Frankly I doubt the rumors. She seems like too much of an obsessive perfectionist to let affairs interfere with her work.

by Anonymousreply 29April 1, 2013 5:12 AM

I heard about her and Kevin Kline on SOPHIE'S CHOICE, and her and Jeremy Irons on FRENCH LT.'S WOMAN.

It was all after John Cazale (her first love) died of cancer.

by Anonymousreply 30April 1, 2013 5:15 AM

She was already married and having kids during Sophie/French LT. I just kind of doubt she is the cheating type.

by Anonymousreply 31April 1, 2013 5:18 AM

There's a great Cazale film bio called "I thought that was you". She REALLY loved him.

by Anonymousreply 32April 1, 2013 5:20 AM

by Anonymousreply 33April 1, 2013 5:23 AM

Cazale had an amazing if brief career...5 films 5 classics...wow.

by Anonymousreply 34April 1, 2013 5:24 AM

And what about her eldest, the boy - the musician?

Is he Hot? Is he GAY?

by Anonymousreply 35April 1, 2013 5:24 AM

What a headache to be famous and have kids that want to be in show business. No to Meryl sleeping around. It would have gotten out a long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 36April 1, 2013 5:26 AM

Mamie plays a lesbian on her next series. "It's very amicable" is a weird response to a divorce. It's like "Meh, we didn't really know each other that well."

by Anonymousreply 37April 1, 2013 5:29 AM

It is odd about the son...he got an MFA from NYU in Acting (one of the toughest programs to get into----granted it is easier if M is your mom) and then never really acted after graduation.

by Anonymousreply 38April 1, 2013 5:32 AM

is that on DVD r32?

by Anonymousreply 39April 1, 2013 5:33 AM

Henry does not want to be compared to Meryl Streep. He is a musician in LA and probably lives from a trust fund. She has been really good to her kids, they unfortunately think show business will be easy and it's not.

by Anonymousreply 40April 1, 2013 5:36 AM

R36, It has gotten out. There have been rumors for too long to not believe there is some truth to it. Not everything reaches the tabloids. I'm sure she's careful(and probably protected) She is rumored to have slept with most of her leading men. I say good for her.

by Anonymousreply 41April 1, 2013 5:38 AM

[quote]Why the hell would two actors want to marry each other anyway? Think of all the self-involvement and professional jealousy out the wazoo.

I think that's why actresses try to marry writer-directors and producers if they can. The mutual ego inflation tends to last longer in that dynamic.

by Anonymousreply 42April 1, 2013 5:39 AM

r39 Yes, it is and I own it. I'm on 12th st. just west of Fifth if you'd like to come by. Hubby's just gone to bed :)

by Anonymousreply 43April 1, 2013 5:40 AM

r25 = new to DL

by Anonymousreply 44April 1, 2013 6:33 AM

R17, M was at opening night, as was Jessica Lange. If I were Scarlet, that would've made me a nervous wreck.

by Anonymousreply 45April 1, 2013 6:55 AM

What did his full frontal look like? Cut or uncut? Big?

by Anonymousreply 46April 1, 2013 7:42 AM

More on Henry Wolfe Gummer,please. I think he's cute in that nerdy,white boy way...

by Anonymousreply 47April 1, 2013 8:26 AM

Is this unfortunate girl going to fail at everything?

by Anonymousreply 48April 1, 2013 8:52 AM

R3, BW is NOT, in any way, Liam Neeson. Get a clue.

And it was Cat not Streetcar.

And you're no Rona Barrett either.

by Anonymousreply 49April 1, 2013 8:53 AM

Even if you were married to her you couldn't pretend Mamie was pretty for that long. Nobody is that good of an actor.

by Anonymousreply 50April 1, 2013 8:57 AM

Yes, I did make a mistake and write Streetcar when I meant Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, but it sounds like my post has struck a nerve on so many other levels, R49. Too fucking bad. To me, BW, as you call him, does look like Liam Neeson, who I consider to be a fine actor and rather sexy. Walker did get good reviews for Andrew Jackson but the ones for CAT were rather tepid. And Mamie and Grace are homely, bland, barely there actors who only have careers because of their Mother. And I don't doubt for a minute that Billy Crud is using Grace. This is a gossip board. I don't have to be Rona Barrett to post an opinion. Are you a hundred years old? Who references Rona Barrett anymore?

by Anonymousreply 51April 1, 2013 9:14 AM

I saw Grace in Arcadia and she was like comatose. Seemed like she could barely even bother to do the play. I'm surprised she didn't whip out a phone and start texting mid-show. Poor Meryl. She should have stopped at one kid. She probably could have made some good films in there instead of wasting the time on pregnancy.

by Anonymousreply 52April 1, 2013 9:31 AM

R51 = kaween in meltdown

by Anonymousreply 53April 1, 2013 9:52 AM

I also remember serious rumors about Meryl with Jack Nicholson and Ed Begley Jr., he of the huge cock.

by Anonymousreply 54April 1, 2013 10:09 AM

I've heard that Don and Meryl have an open marriage, so Meryl may have slept around, but presumably she's never cheated.

by Anonymousreply 55April 1, 2013 12:39 PM

by Anonymousreply 56April 1, 2013 3:06 PM

Meryl had an eye on Liam Neeson in that 90s film they did together, but nothing apparently happened. She was then seen flirting with a younger hunk on the camera crew, like putting her arm on his shoulder and stuff like that. I was told this by someone who worked on the film.

The rumor about Streep and Eastwood has been around since the Madison movie.

by Anonymousreply 57April 1, 2013 3:21 PM

Us has a picture with Streep and Mamie in Vancouver over the weekend. That is a good mom.

by Anonymousreply 58April 1, 2013 4:43 PM

Benjamin Walker seemed really into his gay sex scenes in a movie he made called THE WAR BOYS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59April 1, 2013 5:08 PM

R58 talks about a photo without providing a link which makes you a bad poster.

by Anonymousreply 60April 1, 2013 5:11 PM

Us Magazine photo and story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61April 1, 2013 5:12 PM

Mamie really needs some lessons on how to work this divorce for optimal career advancement. She should check out my workshop.

by Anonymousreply 62April 1, 2013 5:13 PM

[quote] I just kind of doubt she is the cheating type.

That woman's publicist is a miracle worker.

by Anonymousreply 63April 1, 2013 5:14 PM

[quote][R39] Yes, it is and I own it. I'm on 12th st. just west of Fifth if you'd like to come by. Hubby's just gone to bed :)

Do you realize that Meryl lived on that block?

by Anonymousreply 64April 1, 2013 5:16 PM

We know that you won the Oscar, Nicole, but that was over ten years ago and it's been all down hill for you since then. You know what you did.

by Anonymousreply 65April 1, 2013 5:29 PM

by Anonymousreply 66April 1, 2013 6:42 PM

I said Mamie, we have to go out and do a PR photo to show the world you are fine and moving on with you life. Hopefully the world will think you are focusing on your career, such as it is and next time when I say the only way a pretty boy like that would want you is because of the Mama Mia residuals......YOU BETTER BELIEVE ME!

by Anonymousreply 67April 1, 2013 11:12 PM

Not called in AT ALL.

by Anonymousreply 68April 1, 2013 11:14 PM

They're both losers.

by Anonymousreply 69April 1, 2013 11:23 PM

Plenty of mindless vitriol being spewed here. Just working as an actor makes you a success.

I will grant you that Meryl's kids showbiz career without her shadow looming would have been limited to the day shift at Starbucks, but Benjamin Walker did go to Julliard and doesn't have famous parents.

Mamie can go out looking like hell and be photographed all she wants, people are tripping over themselves to hire her because they want to get clost to her mother. Kind of sad when you think that Mamie might think it has something to do with her.

Even though I despise the nepotism that has elevated the average Gummer girls to working actor status, it is sad her marriage ended so quickly.

by Anonymousreply 70April 2, 2013 12:19 AM

I have to say, if I had a famous actress mother, I don't think I would even attempt at being an actress. If I really wanted to be successful, I would work behind the scenes. All the pull but no comparison to mommy.

by Anonymousreply 71April 2, 2013 12:23 AM

I think Mamie looks good in that Us magazine photo. Not devastated or "newly divorced", she's almost radiant.

She was excellent on The Good Wife. And I was hooked on Emily Owens MD. I wish her every success.

by Anonymousreply 72April 2, 2013 12:52 AM

She could be jumping for joy in the photos and those magazine idiots would still try to make a story out her "sorrow"

by Anonymousreply 73April 2, 2013 12:58 AM

LOL R65

by Anonymousreply 74April 2, 2013 1:08 AM

[quote][R49]. Too fucking bad. To me, BW, as you call him, does look like Liam Neeson, who I consider to be a fine actor and rather sexy.

Walker (or BW) played the younger Neeson in that KINSEY movie. :-D

by Anonymousreply 75April 2, 2013 1:39 AM

R59, he looked so hot in that clip! He really should stick to the short hair.

by Anonymousreply 76April 2, 2013 1:41 AM

Wow, posted before I finished the clip. He grabbed the other dude's crotch, and then the makeout session afterward... *sigh*

by Anonymousreply 77April 2, 2013 2:00 AM

So, any insider goss on the reason?

by Anonymousreply 78April 4, 2013 12:59 PM

by Anonymousreply 79April 4, 2013 1:47 PM

The Oscar curse did not work on me 'cause I'm invulnerable, bitches! It passed on to dear Mamie, who was not so fortunate.

by Anonymousreply 80April 4, 2013 5:10 PM

'Did Jessica Lange fall asleep in that clip at r14?'

No. This is just how Lange does her acting, every time she is 'on'.

by Anonymousreply 81April 4, 2013 5:49 PM

[quote]I imagine it was just two people with super hot careers headed in different directions.

please. don't flatter Mamie and fill her head with false dreams.

by Anonymousreply 82April 4, 2013 11:02 PM

Any reports from someone who saw his full-frontal? With details?

by Anonymousreply 83May 2, 2013 2:07 PM

Apparently Mamie's been dating an actor, Eric Murdoch, for three months.

by Anonymousreply 84May 9, 2013 11:59 AM

Nope, he was her boyfriend from some years ago!

by Anonymousreply 85May 9, 2013 12:21 PM

I don't believe that Meryl sleeps around. Mamie and Grace may get good parts that send their careers into high gear. Henry has little talent for singing and writing songs. Maybe he should try acting. He is nice looking.

by Anonymousreply 86August 4, 2013 6:55 PM

Can we just use this thread to post pictures of her hot mom Meryl when she was younger?

Complete babe!

by Anonymousreply 87August 4, 2013 10:17 PM

With Woody

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88August 4, 2013 10:28 PM

Long hair suited young Meryl.

by Anonymousreply 89August 4, 2013 10:30 PM

Another

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90August 4, 2013 10:30 PM

Poor Mamie. She's not even the star of her own "my marriage has collapsed" thread.

by Anonymousreply 91August 4, 2013 10:59 PM

R91 haha!

by Anonymousreply 92August 5, 2013 12:58 AM

Meryl had such lovely hair as a young woman. It's disturbing to see how thin and patchy it is nowadays. No wonder she prefers wigs in her film appearances.

Anyway... yes, everyone knows that Meryl has slept with her leading men. It's not a slut thing. It's an ART thing. She's Method enough to believe that the only way to achieve onscreen chemistry is to fuck each other, at which point it changes everything about the way two people relate to each other onscreen.

I am not saying she's wrong.

by Anonymousreply 93August 5, 2013 1:27 AM

It's easy to be mean when you are anonymous. I wonder what all of you look like!!!! Mamie is an o.k. actress. She has a a good personality on talk shows and has really good fashion sense. You may be right in assuming that she gets acting jobs because she is Meryl Streep's daughter, but she does have some talent. For all of you that wonder about the youngest Gummer, Louisa, she is an IMG model; extremely thin. l saw Mamie in person once; she has a very good figure so I can see why she is so into clothes. Grace also has good fashion sense and has a good figure. The Gummer kids are in a world of privilege and have more opportunities than the throngs of actresses that come to New York. It is unfair that they get promoted more than other actresses. I don't think they will have careers like Meryls. I have never seen one of them morph into another person. They don't seem to have that special quality that would make them super stars. Don Gummer is an accomplished sculptor. I think my judgement is worth something since I am a well known painter.

by Anonymousreply 94October 26, 2013 11:46 PM

R94, paragraph breaks are your friend.

And which side are you on?

by Anonymousreply 95October 27, 2013 1:01 AM

[quote] I think my judgement is worth something since I am a well known painter.

how much do you charge? I need my kitchen repainted.

by Anonymousreply 96October 27, 2013 1:04 AM

I want to marry R96.

by Anonymousreply 97October 27, 2013 1:15 AM

Streep in "Plenty"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98October 27, 2013 1:38 AM

Louisa Gummer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99October 27, 2013 2:29 AM

to the person who wants me to paint her kitchen. You can't afford me. My paintings go for thousands of dollars in the New York galleries.

Also, I have two Master's degrees. Did you graduate high school?

by Anonymousreply 100October 27, 2013 3:36 AM

The reason why you are so mean to Meryl and her kids is that you are just plain jealous and you are so pathetic. and what's you claim to fame???

by Anonymousreply 101October 27, 2013 3:46 AM

You can't tell what side i'm on????? it's not that hard to figure out.

by Anonymousreply 102October 27, 2013 4:04 AM

Mamie, are aware of the horrible things people say about you on Data Lounge. They are just jealous. They probably have not achieved much in their own lives.

by Anonymousreply 103October 27, 2013 4:14 AM

R47 You and me both. I knew Henry in college, but I didn't realize he was Meryl's son. He came across as more Brandon Walsh than Steven Sanders. I literally dropped my groceries when someone told me. I knew he was on campus, but I always expected it to be some blonde kid. He was friendly and smiled a lot, but I couldn't act normal around him anymore. Since then I've met many children of celebrities in L.A. and know how to put it out of my mind. It's not like you ever meet the parents anyway.

No gaydar on him as far as I know.

by Anonymousreply 104October 27, 2013 5:19 AM

Mamie is going to make a movie with her mother. Is this nepotism or what?

by Anonymousreply 105August 9, 2014 2:05 AM

Will her mother star in the movie and pick up another Oscar?

by Anonymousreply 106August 9, 2014 2:21 AM

Benjamin Walker returns to the NY Stage this fall as Patrick Bateman in the Duncan Sheik musicalization of "American Psycho". He'd better lose the belly roll he had in "Cat on A Hot Tin Roof" if he wants to look good naked and and in those 80s Armani suits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107August 9, 2014 4:56 AM

R107- the less than sculpted body in CoaHTR was deliberate. Walker was aiming for the "athlete gone to seed" look.

by Anonymousreply 108September 11, 2014 12:08 PM

Mamie would be really pretty if she got a nose job. Her brother is hot but has no talent. I think Mamie and Grace will have short lived acting careers since they don't have the magic Meryl does. Louisa is in advertising. I guess her modeling career didn't pan out.

They should all be happy with the money Meryl gives them and the apartments she buys for them.

by Anonymousreply 109April 26, 2015 1:16 AM

You're right, R109. They could do charity work or something meaningful to give back. Instead, they force themselves on us so they can have fun careers and have focus on them.

by Anonymousreply 110April 26, 2015 1:35 AM

Mamie shows up at any event just to get herself photographed. She even showed up at a sticker store opening. She is so desperate to be in the lime light. None of them have to work and Henry hardly does!!!! He should try and sing other people's songs instead of his own which are mostly silly.

I agree with you. They should do charity work!!!!

by Anonymousreply 111April 26, 2015 1:46 AM

They are children of privilege and nepotism!!!!

by Anonymousreply 112April 26, 2015 1:49 AM

I'm so sorry. I should have focused on my career. I bet I'd have thirty nominations if it wasn't for the time I wasted on these kids.

by Anonymousreply 113April 26, 2015 1:51 AM

Meryl's biggest disappointment has got to be her kids who are mostly unemployed!!!!!!

Don't worry kids, Mommy will pay for everything. Just express yourself even if it irritates the public. Just have fun being my children. But please stop going to sticker store openings!!!!

by Anonymousreply 114April 26, 2015 2:24 AM

These kids acting careers were doomed before they even started. When you're mother's Meryl Streep, there's really nowhere to go but down.

by Anonymousreply 115April 26, 2015 4:02 AM

I think Mamie will be really good in Ricki and the Flash. She was the best choice to play Streep's daughter but of course nepotism had a lot to do with it. This may be her big break since her other movies featured her in small parts or in B movies. She has a lot more talent than her sister Grace who has no personality at all. Streep said on a talk show that her 24 year old daughter is an advertising executive, even Don Draper wasn't an executive at 24. She probably makes a lot of coffee. She is pretty though. Mamie is pretty in an unusual kind of way, has a great figure and has very good taste in clothes. Meryl is still pretty.

by Anonymousreply 116August 4, 2015 11:43 AM

Divorce is painful. At least Mamie had the courage to end it early. She will probably find someone else and have a wonderfully successful marriage and career like her Mom. She is a good actress and has worked hard. I wish her the best in Ricki and the Flash.

by Anonymousreply 117August 4, 2015 12:44 PM

Benjamin Walker is hot as hell. Saw him nude on Broadway.

by Anonymousreply 118August 4, 2015 1:06 PM

Just saw Ricki and the Flash. Not a very good movie but Meryl and Mamie were really good.

by Anonymousreply 119August 7, 2015 5:28 PM

Mamie is the blond Rumer Willis

by Anonymousreply 120August 7, 2015 5:39 PM

Mamie was great in Ricki and the Flash and should be getting good movie offers soon.

by Anonymousreply 121August 8, 2015 9:04 PM

Very surprised that Ricki and the Flash only made 6 million in it's first weekend. Are people getting tired of streep?

by Anonymousreply 122August 10, 2015 3:50 PM

So is Mamie a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 123August 22, 2018 10:42 AM

“So”, what, R123?

by Anonymousreply 124August 23, 2018 5:32 AM

It is a question, R124. Those are things people ask for when searching for answers. You know, things Americans don't do, but complain just like you.

by Anonymousreply 125August 23, 2018 9:41 AM

She's not a lez, maybe bi.

by Anonymousreply 126August 23, 2018 9:59 AM

I love how they don't even bother to show Benjamin's full face.

by Anonymousreply 127August 23, 2018 10:48 AM

Louisa has the best nose of the three sisters. The other two have drab, homely faces.

by Anonymousreply 128August 23, 2018 9:53 PM

Is Ben Walker gay? Have not seen him linked to any ladies since Mamie.

by Anonymousreply 129August 23, 2018 10:13 PM

How do you pronounce her name?

May-me?

Ma-me?

Mammy!?

by Anonymousreply 130August 23, 2018 10:45 PM

He married. A British actress that’s pretty gay

by Anonymousreply 131August 23, 2018 11:00 PM

I think Ben hooked up with a much younger british girl, within 12 months they were engaged and pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 132August 26, 2018 9:29 AM

He married Kaya Scodelario from The Maze Runner and the last Pirates of the Caribbean movie. She's 10000000x more attractive than Mamie and only 26.

by Anonymousreply 133August 26, 2018 9:49 AM

He looks like the love child of Eric Bana and Liam Neeson.

by Anonymousreply 134August 26, 2018 9:54 AM

That's astute.

by Anonymousreply 135August 26, 2018 9:56 AM

Yes, well done r134. He's not ugly, but doesn't really do anything for me. His height is appealing though. I do love me some Liam Neeson and Eric Bana.

by Anonymousreply 136August 26, 2018 10:02 AM

It looks like he took his wife's last name.

by Anonymousreply 137August 26, 2018 10:11 AM

He moved on quite quick. Didn't meryl throw some lavish wedding for Mamie and Ben? For the amount of time they were married, Meryl could have saved on the money spent. No idea who Mamie is dating.

by Anonymousreply 138August 26, 2018 11:40 PM

Ben seems to have broken up with Mamie then found a much younger woman, a gym, and settled down happier very quickly.

by Anonymousreply 139August 27, 2018 8:44 AM

I don't think the girls have their mothers range in acting. I also think it must be hard on them, dating wise, when people know who you are but also who your mum is and see that as to get ahead. If you google pics of Mamie and Ben, she seems more into him than him into her. He also seems to have met someone younger, joined both their names which he didn't with Mamie and some of those videos as well, where he is basically the back seat to Mamie, he doesn't look happy. Maybe he though Meryl would get him more jobs or being Meryls son in law would open doors?

by Anonymousreply 140August 27, 2018 9:45 PM

My god she's fucking homely.

by Anonymousreply 141August 28, 2018 12:16 AM

[quote]I wish her the best in Ricki and the Flash.

SMASH HIT!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 142August 28, 2018 1:30 AM

The girls seem a little stuck up

by Anonymousreply 143August 28, 2018 2:07 AM

I don't get the American Pyscho musical Ben was in. How could this of possibly been thought of as going to be a success? She didn't get Ben in the good years, although he doesn't look like a guy that likes to take a back seat to his wife and her success.

by Anonymousreply 144August 29, 2018 12:32 AM

Mamie may have got herself engaged if twitter is right.

by Anonymousreply 145August 29, 2018 6:17 AM

Seems she is engaged to someone named Mehar Sethi. I had her pegged as a lesbian, but think more of a straight, party girl who likes a drink.

by Anonymousreply 146August 31, 2018 9:46 AM

Mehar Sethi. Oh lord. This will end in tears and maybe a burka.

by Anonymousreply 147August 31, 2018 9:55 AM

Sethi also seems to have a very blond son.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148August 31, 2018 10:04 AM

good god how in fuk did SHE snag the hot as fuk mr walker....

he is a peach among peaches

many men would walk thru bloody glass to suk on his blessed by the gods, ass.

he actually crawled into bed with her??? I would need proof of that to believe it, sir.

by Anonymousreply 149August 31, 2018 10:22 AM

I wonder why M wasted so much time having all these daughters. Four? That is a lot of kids. She should have stopped after her first. She'd probably have six or seven more nominations by now and one or two more Oscars. Oscars are so much better than daughters.

by Anonymousreply 150August 31, 2018 10:27 AM

Yeah, r148 I noticed how blonde and young the son is. I still find Meryl hotter than the daughters.

by Anonymousreply 151September 1, 2018 7:59 AM

walker is so dam hot.

im jealous she got to kiss , fuk and rim such a stud !!!!

why did he marry …..that.

by Anonymousreply 152September 1, 2018 10:42 AM

Walker. grrrrr

by Anonymousreply 153September 1, 2018 12:31 PM

If you look at the pictures of Ben with Mamie and then with his new wife, he honestly looks like a different person. In looks, in height and posture and in confidence. I don't think he liked playing second to Mamie, but then I wonder if Meryl will be supporting this new husband as well. And, that really is a very white kid for an Indian guy.

by Anonymousreply 154September 2, 2018 2:50 AM

The new guy looks kinda douchy, which may suit Mamie. Ben looks like he has moved on, settled, matured into family and life and Mamie looks like she is still drinking and Partying each night. Maybe Ben thought marriage would settle her ? Mamie and the new guy both look like they are partying and drinking and Meryl is picking up the tabs. New guy is set as I don't think his writing would pay the bills as it is not that extensive.

by Anonymousreply 155September 2, 2018 10:18 PM

Ben seriously upgraded in the looks department. His wife is very pretty.

by Anonymousreply 156September 3, 2018 6:39 AM

Ben now looks happy in pictures. Christ that must be a bit to take on Mamie's part. The new guy looks like a moron, and Christ that is one white kid. I am sure new guy likes living off a rich girlfriend and her family.

by Anonymousreply 157September 3, 2018 6:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!