Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brett Chukerman, HSN host

Gayvoice through the roof!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72September 4, 2019 2:28 AM

He was in Eating Out 2. You can see it on Netflix.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 29, 2013 10:37 PM

He's fabulous.

He's not the best salesperson, but he's fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 2March 31, 2013 5:50 AM

He's played gay in many of his roles, but hasn't come out (even though he is gay.)

by Anonymousreply 3March 31, 2013 6:43 AM

I agree, R2. Fabulous. Great little body.

by Anonymousreply 4March 31, 2013 11:37 AM

Pics, including nudes from Eating Out 2.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 31, 2013 6:56 PM

I have a straight friend who talks just like this guy. So cute. Both of them.

by Anonymousreply 6March 31, 2013 6:59 PM

Is he cut or uncut? I can't enlarge the pics in R5's post.

I wonder what the folks at HSN think of his nude pics? You just know those gay HSN execs are all over that.

by Anonymousreply 7March 31, 2013 10:38 PM

I'm curious to know if Brett is married. Since he started at HSN, he's worn what I think is a wedding band on his right hand ring finger.

Who is the lucky man?

by Anonymousreply 8March 31, 2013 11:33 PM

The guy only married him for his employee discount.

by Anonymousreply 9April 1, 2013 7:05 AM

[quote]He's played gay in many of his roles, but hasn't come out

That's because he's not gay. He's married to a woman.

by Anonymousreply 10April 1, 2013 7:36 AM

When a guy wears a band of the right does that mean he is gay and has a partner? I have seen gay guys wear a band on their right hands and I thought maybe that is what it means.

BTW, there are other guys on QVC and HSN who seem gay. That young handsome British guy on QVC? HSN? late at night seems gay.

by Anonymousreply 11April 1, 2013 7:56 AM

Yeah r11. I think you mean Adam Freeman on HSN. He comes across as gay, so he immediately married one of the girls that models clothes on HSN.

Also see (recently released) QVC host Jonathan Redford for a similar trick.

Bill Green is a long time HSN host and he's gay. And Aaron Berger isn't a host, but he's one of their product experts (the people that often do more talking than the hosts during segments) and I'm certain that he's gay.

And another product expert whose name I can't think of - he's a short guy and he does a lot of segments with Chukerman - maybe because they are the same height. I think he's gay as well. When Chukerman joined the channel those 2 would have onscreen chatter about him welcoming Brett to Florida and showing him around, or something along those lines.

As for the ring question, I have the same suspicion that you do about the significance of the ring worn on the right hand, but I've never had that confirmed by any reliable source.

by Anonymousreply 12April 1, 2013 7:20 PM

Chukerman might be married to a woman but he is clearly gay. His only acting roles have been gay roles, he was an entertainment reporter, now is a shopping channel host and pings like crazy. Taking a billboard out saying I'm Gay is basically what he has done with his career. Maybe Brett just hasn't read his billboard yet. When he comes out it will surprise no one.

by Anonymousreply 13April 1, 2013 7:29 PM

Chukerman is gay as a goose. The idea of him marrying a woman is comical.

by Anonymousreply 14April 1, 2013 8:03 PM

I feel badly for the lady he married. Does she really have no idea or was she in on it?

More importantly, will his wife play Gooch in the Mame revival?

by Anonymousreply 15April 1, 2013 8:16 PM

Oh geez.

Just to clear up this misconception, Brett Chukerman is NOT married to a female.

by Anonymousreply 16April 1, 2013 8:20 PM

Are we positive? There are plenty of interviews he's given where he says he's straight. If he's married, wouldn't that mean he married a woman?

by Anonymousreply 17April 1, 2013 8:28 PM

I only know of one interview with him when Eating Out first came out and he refused to answer if he was gay or straight saying he didn't want to disappoint his fans.

by Anonymousreply 18April 1, 2013 9:17 PM

An old interview...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19April 1, 2013 9:44 PM

I'm guessing this is a promotion for him. Brett has a regular schedule now on HSN. He used to appear on random days and mostly during the late night hours.

Now he gets the regular morning segment that the gayish British dude used to have. Mon - Thurs from 6 - 9 Eastern.

He must be sucking all the right dick.

by Anonymousreply 20April 10, 2013 7:13 AM

He loves to do drag.

by Anonymousreply 21April 10, 2013 10:05 AM

I always feel so manly when I watch Brett on HSN.

by Anonymousreply 22April 10, 2013 10:40 AM

he sure talks a lot! his breath probably stinks, even though I found him cute in eating out...

by Anonymousreply 23April 10, 2013 12:11 PM

Brett is gay but remains very private. The other hosts and experts that present merchandise on HSN often refer to their spouses on air when selling products. Brett never references a wife or husband, just his parents, grandma, and dogs & cats.

Some of the female HSN hosts post pics of themselves with their husbands or kids on their fB pages, but when Brett posts personal pics, they are either with his costars, coworkers, or of him alone. He has posted pics when he goes on vacation but they are scenic shots or of him alone.

Only recently has he started saying "we" on air (he and his husband got a house together in Florida) but he does not mention with whom he lives.

Many of us in "alternative lifestyles" wear a commitment or wedding band on the opposite hand (right) and Brett wears his wedding band on his right hand.

He obviously wants to keep his personal life private and I can respect that. I've chatted with him on the HSN chat and he is always gracious and thankful his customers shop with HIM. I think he is very talented as a host on HSN and I appreciate the gay movies he was in. I'm just upset he didn't marry me :(

by Anonymousreply 24April 30, 2013 2:05 AM

I wish Peter Kilcullen was gay!

by Anonymousreply 25April 30, 2013 2:11 AM

Brett's actually "gayed up" quite a bit since starting at HSN. I think he saw that the key reason Bill Green is still at HSN and all of the other male hosts they had on air for decades are long gone is that he successfully became the viewers'(who are 98% female) gay BFF. Like Bill he hosts jewelry and fashion hours and "flirts" with the viewers that call in.

Nobody get's the prime spots on these networks (early morning, and late primetime etc) because of their skills on the casting couch. It all boils down to who generates the bucks. Speaking of gay shopping channel hosts, that's why the likes of that strapping, lisping farmgirl Shannon(you could literally DIE if you don't get this)Smith has been a fixture in the 9 pm - 1 am Eastern slot for at least a decade. As annoying and melodramatic as she is, she rakes in the bucks.

by Anonymousreply 26May 5, 2013 1:14 AM

[quote]Brett is gay but remains very private. The other hosts and experts that present merchandise on HSN often refer to their spouses on air when selling products. Brett never references a wife or husband, just his parents, grandma, and dogs & cats.

None of those gay shopping network hosts talk about their boyfriends/husbands - Brett doesn't, Bill doesn't, David on QVC doesn't. I guess they don't want to "offend" their viewers, which are mostly fraus and old ladies from the Midwest and the south.

by Anonymousreply 27May 5, 2013 2:19 AM

Hot daddy Peter Kilcullen is on this hour!

by Anonymousreply 28May 5, 2013 10:15 AM

i've heard some of the hsn hosts talk about their husbands many times before. Even if it's just in passing. Don't know about the guys though. Maybe hsn tells the gay hosts not to mention their partners for fear that the bigots out there won't buy from them. Whatever he is - Brett is fine!

by Anonymousreply 29May 9, 2013 5:10 AM

I used to have such a crush on him. I'm glad he's doing what he loves and getting all the prime spots on HSN. Suck that dick girl and make your money!

by Anonymousreply 30May 9, 2013 6:09 AM

lot of posts saying he slept or sucked his way to the top. HSN's CEO is a woman, don't think he slept with her! why can't he be successful because he worked hard and is a good host?

by Anonymousreply 31May 20, 2013 2:47 AM

Are they selling cars on HSN now? I just saw Brett in some driveway showing off a Toyota Rav4. But I didn't leave the channel on long enough to figure out what exactly they are selling.

by Anonymousreply 32June 29, 2013 8:36 PM

Yes, I've seen ... briefly ... that they sell cars ... Toyotas ... on the air before.

by Anonymousreply 33October 11, 2013 2:44 PM

R7 Brett is Jewish. That must answer your question. Also, on my TV when I watched Eating Out, it was clear he was cut.

by Anonymousreply 34October 11, 2013 2:45 PM

I've lusted for Brett since I saw him, all of him, in Eating Out. I don't like his new hair do though. All that hair, brushed straight up in the front, makes him look like he drove to work without a windshield.

by Anonymousreply 35October 11, 2013 3:52 PM

On his "Brett Chukerman of QVC" Facebook page, he posted a photo of his "grammy" and him to sadly announce her death. That was in mid-August of this year. In that photo, he is wearing a narrow, gold wedding band set with diamonds on his left ring finger. His right hand does not show. Because of his very short wavy/curly hair it looks like an older photo. What are we to make of that?

by Anonymousreply 36October 11, 2013 4:00 PM

I guess he announced he is going to be a father today on hsn.

by Anonymousreply 37November 11, 2013 1:46 PM

With his wife or husband or by himself

by Anonymousreply 38November 11, 2013 2:38 PM

He announced it via his Facebook and Twitter as well, but I really would have liked to see what carefully selected words he used to announce it live to his HSN audience.

On Facebook he says...

[quote]Today was a special day for me, it was such a treat to share with our viewers that I'm going to be a dad! Our little baby boy is due December 4th, and I couldn't be more excited!

OUR little baby boy. So there is a partner (at least) and quite possibly a husband...which would explain the wedding ring.

by Anonymousreply 39November 11, 2013 9:35 PM

I actually think he tries to pass off being straight

by Anonymousreply 40November 12, 2013 1:25 AM

About an hour ago I had HSN on for a few minutes because I was channel surfing and found Brett was hosting a show. At the end he signed off saying this was his last show until after Christmas because he was taking a paternity leave. Are there any insiders around here who know the story behind him becoming a daddy? It's pretty difficult in Florida isn't it? Is it by surrogate because isn't adoption illegal for gays in Florida? IIRC Rosie O'Donnell was funding two lesbians who were trying to fight the law.

by Anonymousreply 41November 21, 2013 2:05 PM

Have seen him for a long time on HSN (when I am channel surfing..so have never known his name) and always instantly thought he was gay, gay, gay. It's a stereotype to assume but, with him, never thought for an instant anything other than that he was gay, gay, gay and out, out, out. I mean. C'mon. Please.

by Anonymousreply 42November 21, 2013 2:17 PM

NOT "Out. Out. Out" even though he played convincingly gay in the Indie film Eating Out 2. Great kisser & full frontal nude in that film. I fell in love/lust with his cock&ass in that film. It's worth buying the DVD IMO just to see ALL of him.

by Anonymousreply 43November 21, 2013 11:41 PM

Just happened to surf past HSN yesterday. Brett was still there. Surprise! He was saying good bye again until after Christmas with the same line, that he was going on paternity leave. He did add something he didn't say before, that he would be posting pictures on his Facebook page to keep in touch.

by Anonymousreply 44November 23, 2013 7:17 AM

I'm sure the Facebook photos will be only of the new baby solo, or possible Brett with the baby. But I would be shocked if he posted a 'my two dads' type photo.

I'll be watching!

by Anonymousreply 45November 24, 2013 2:18 AM

I wonder if Aaron Berger is the other daddy.

Or maybe the other short guy that demos products all the time. Can't remember his name, but when Brett started with HSN I seem to remember those 2 joking about the other guy picking Brett up from the airport when he moved to FL to start with HSN.

by Anonymousreply 46November 24, 2013 2:40 AM

It's disgusting how many people on this site start talking about the "casting couch" when speculating as to anyone's success. Pretty sure he's independently wealthy which allowed him time to secure a career in LA.

by Anonymousreply 47November 24, 2013 2:48 AM

Late last night Brett posted the first picture of his new son, Jack, on his Facebook page. As everyone expected, the baby is the only one in the picture ... plus the elbow of someone in a powder blue sweater.

by Anonymousreply 48December 7, 2013 3:47 PM

"We" Oh, please.

by Anonymousreply 49December 10, 2013 2:24 AM

People please......get your gays and your shopping channels straight. (Or should that be gay...hahaha!)

by Anonymousreply 50December 20, 2013 8:23 AM

ok, people need to be observant in what they read. In early November, Brett announces he is going to be a dad. A week later, he says he is going to "go get the best present ever", a new baby. Additionally, there have been posts that congratulate him and "Todd" on the arrival of their son. So, the handwriting must be on the wall. Brett also has another Facebook page aside from his fan page. Check it out and everyone's curiosities will be satisfied.

by Anonymousreply 51January 5, 2014 8:42 PM

Brett Chukerman's upcoming guest: Soon-to-be retired Aaron Schock selling his congressional memorabilia including his resignation letter describing the gay witch hunt against him.

by Anonymousreply 52January 5, 2014 8:53 PM

Brett was selling some exercise gadget this morning and he was in workout clothes! He kept saying how it was almost short shorts season!

by Anonymousreply 53March 19, 2014 2:03 AM

I thought I loved him in Eating Out, but I really love him in The Curiosity of Chance. I wonder why he is not acting anymore - there are less talented out there getting roles.

by Anonymousreply 54March 19, 2014 2:07 AM

How did he manage to land a job with HSN with his colorful film career. Certainly they have to know.It's actually pretty funny. If all of the shopping fraus found out, that network would probably go under. Maybe they could feature his films as the "Today's Special Value."

by Anonymousreply 55May 22, 2014 12:39 PM

Gay or straight, he's a cutie and a good actor. I'd fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 56May 22, 2014 3:17 PM

He's no muscle Swede Rick Domeier or Mr. Muscle David Venable. Those guys are pure muscle.

by Anonymousreply 57July 11, 2014 6:57 PM

Aaron Berger and some other HSN host are pure muscle beefcakes!

by Anonymousreply 58July 25, 2014 6:13 PM

Not only married to a woman but has two teenage daughters.

by Anonymousreply 59July 25, 2014 6:53 PM

He registered at Target for the baby with someone named Todd Anthony. I've never met a woman named Todd, so I would guess his partner is a man.

by Anonymousreply 60July 25, 2014 7:24 PM

He volunteers on weekends as a drummer for a jazz band.

by Anonymousreply 61October 17, 2014 2:44 AM

He's so cute. I want to put him in my pocket and take him out every now and then to fuck him. And apparently he has a wife or husband and kids or dogs.

by Anonymousreply 62October 17, 2014 3:28 AM

Well R62, since the other parent of his childs name is Todd I would assume it's a husband or whatever a male is allowed to call a male partner in Florida these days.

by Anonymousreply 63October 18, 2014 1:45 AM

It's a bit bizarre how there are no pictures of his husband on any of his social media.

by Anonymousreply 64October 19, 2014 5:11 PM

Really!

Grow up--who cares. They work hard and are always happy on air no matter what may be going on in their personal life.

by Anonymousreply 65December 7, 2014 11:22 AM

Is anybody FB friends with Aaron Berger?

I'm wondering if he ever refers to this Noah Frey guy as his boyfriend.

Aaron strikes me as being out, but just not talking about on HSN - likely at the direction of the network. Like Bill Green.

Whereas Chukerman doesn't seem ready to publicly identify as gay yet. No indications of the boyfriend on his FB at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66April 23, 2015 10:39 PM

R61 don't you mean jizz band???

by Anonymousreply 67April 23, 2015 10:54 PM

I think he should have gone for some short shorts to make this look. Like some Dr. J-era basketball shorts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68April 30, 2015 11:11 PM

How did this slip past us all ....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69April 21, 2017 12:06 PM

This GIF is from a scene of Brett Chukerman with Marco Dapper. Gay, straight or bi, any guy would like to kiss Marco Dapper.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70March 22, 2019 8:20 PM

I just remembered I was channel surfing about a month ago and Brett was on HSN saying that it was his last day with the network. He didn't mention what he was moving on to though, at least not while I was tuned in.

by Anonymousreply 71September 4, 2019 2:01 AM

HSN let a bunch of long time hosts go this summer. Not really as surprise as the shopping networks are bleeding money. Their time has passed. Their audience now is reduced to lonely old people.

by Anonymousreply 72September 4, 2019 2:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!