Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Channing Tatum On George Clooney: 'I'd Have Sex With Him'

“I’ve spent time with George Clooney, and he’s the most interesting man on the planet. He can do it all. I guess what I’m saying is I’d have sex with him," Tatum reportedly said at a screening for his new movie "White House Down."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47August 31, 2020 4:20 PM

George Clooney wants to have sex with me.

by Anonymousreply 1March 28, 2013 4:46 PM

Right after us.

by Anonymousreply 2March 28, 2013 4:53 PM

So this is how hollywood gets the word out about being available for some good butt fucking.

by Anonymousreply 3March 28, 2013 4:59 PM

So why aren't newspapers reporting this? Isn't he outing himself and Clooney here?

The newspapers want to keep actors in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 4March 28, 2013 5:01 PM

I'd have sex with both of them

by Anonymousreply 5March 28, 2013 5:20 PM

The ultimate submissive. How sweet. You know these two have already SFTBR'd already.

by Anonymousreply 6March 28, 2013 5:53 PM

R4, don't be a drama queen. It doesn't necessarily mean that they are both gay (or that Channing is anyway). It may just mean that Channing is a straight guy who's confident enough in his own masculinity and identity not to be afraid to acknowledge another guy is good-looking.

by Anonymousreply 7March 28, 2013 6:00 PM

My oh my, (feverishly fanning my man-bush decollete) I never would have thought of that;-)

by Anonymousreply 8March 28, 2013 6:05 PM

they are actors, actors are prone to silly statements like these. you never are suppose to believe them, just pay homage.

by Anonymousreply 9March 28, 2013 6:07 PM

Most men would

by Anonymousreply 10March 28, 2013 6:22 PM

Okay!

by Anonymousreply 11March 28, 2013 6:25 PM

Been there. Done that

by Anonymousreply 12March 28, 2013 6:27 PM

Bitch, please.

by Anonymousreply 13March 28, 2013 6:28 PM

The media file this under "man crush."

by Anonymousreply 14March 28, 2013 6:28 PM

What we most want to know is whether Channing would have sex with his 'Eagle' co-star - Jamie Bell!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 28, 2013 6:29 PM

I wouldn't do Clooney. He'd probably die if he had the kind of athletic sex I enjoy. Doesn't he have some permanent spine problem?

by Anonymousreply 16March 28, 2013 6:34 PM

I'd totally have sex with Channing Tatum.

by Anonymousreply 17March 28, 2013 6:43 PM

"Isn't he outing himself and Clooney here?"

Only in the mind of an idiot, R4 ;-)

And as for you, R16: Don't you have some permanent brain problem?

by Anonymousreply 18March 28, 2013 6:44 PM

George Clooney wasn't available for comment as he was reportedly laser-focused on finding a role for Channing Tatum in his next movie.

by Anonymousreply 19March 28, 2013 6:49 PM

Tatum is on record stating he's bi or has had dick in his mouth.

On record.

by Anonymousreply 20March 28, 2013 6:55 PM

Link please, R20

by Anonymousreply 21March 28, 2013 6:57 PM

This makes me like Channing even more, for a hot, popular, young actor to come out and openly express his sexual attraction to another man is really something.

by Anonymousreply 22March 28, 2013 7:03 PM

it was a video interview with E! He even stated he has done photo shoots for gay mags when modeling.

by Anonymousreply 23March 28, 2013 7:11 PM

I've always heard rumors that Tatum has played around with men and I totally believe it, but the idea he said so openly in an interview has always been said yet never verified. I doubt that was the case.

by Anonymousreply 24March 28, 2013 7:39 PM

FIrst though Chan is going to have to brawl with JGL about it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25March 28, 2013 7:46 PM

Who cares? Tatum is a mouth breathing troglodyte.

by Anonymousreply 26March 28, 2013 7:57 PM

This should read: "I've had sex with him."

by Anonymousreply 27March 28, 2013 7:58 PM

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 28March 28, 2013 8:04 PM

What straight guy would even remotely joke around like that? Maybe Channing feels he is able to be free to say these things NOW because his wife is having a baby, which means having a baby in Hollywood will solidify the claim that he is straight ,and put the gay rumors to rest by all of the gullible masses. He can live in the the closet without the remote speculation that he is gay now the deal is sealed.I think a lot of them have a baby for this reason ,but there are some who genuinely want their own baby but who may still be gay.

by Anonymousreply 29March 29, 2013 7:24 AM

I'm pretty sure when Channing Tatum first appeared as a male model (about a decade ago?) he was considered openly bisexual, and described as such by various fashion outlets - but for some reason no one seems to remember that anymore.

And yes, he did appear in photoshoots for magazines like "Out" (I still have that old issue somewhere), though that doesn't really mean much - they use plenty of straight models for gay magazines.

Maybe he's just one of those "flexible" actors like Tom Hardy who are with a woman now but are open about having relationships / encounters with men.

In any case, I'm a fan of his regardless of his sexual orientation - admittedly not the greatest actor, but he does have some good comedic timing, and when his athleticism is on display (in Step Up, even in crap like She's The Man) he is hot as hell - there are plenty of better-looking guys, but there are very few pretty boys who can move like he can.

by Anonymousreply 30March 29, 2013 7:41 AM

Straight guys make these jokes all the time. They find saying shit like this hilarious. I wouldn't take it to mean he's secretly gay.

by Anonymousreply 31March 29, 2013 7:44 AM

Head like a potato. Acts like a potato.

by Anonymousreply 32March 29, 2013 7:57 AM

Channing Tater

by Anonymousreply 33March 29, 2013 8:40 AM

What is really bizzar is that movie that Channing is staring in at the present time, G.I. Joe: Retaliation, the three main stars in that film is supposedly gay or had sex with men in real life, The Rock, Bruce Willis, and Channing Tatum.That actor, D.J. Cotrona i the movie is gorgeously handsome. I wonder if he was hit on by any of these actors while film?

by Anonymousreply 34March 29, 2013 8:40 AM

"What straight guy would even remotely joke around like that?"

Watch Jeff Probst's talk show, he talks about his man crushes all the time. Nothing wrong with that.

by Anonymousreply 35March 29, 2013 8:55 AM

Maybe George will start by licking Channing's no no!

by Anonymousreply 36March 29, 2013 9:41 AM

Boys will be boys - these are major pussy hounds.

by Anonymousreply 37March 29, 2013 10:11 AM

R31 exactly only gay delusionals who have no straight male friends would think he's being serious.

Straight guy friends of mine joke around with ME like that all the time

It doesn't mean anything

by Anonymousreply 38March 29, 2013 11:28 AM

Channing's wife is friends with Stacey Kiebler and he and his wife have stayed at George's Lake Como place. So I think that what he really meant was that he would have sex with George again as I am sure he and his wife were well served as house guests by George and Stacey.

by Anonymousreply 39March 29, 2013 11:52 AM

I'm Channing wouldnt DARE to say this had this been 2005.He's just jumping on the fucking bandwagon by showing how comfortable and daring he is to say something gay!

I hate him!

by Anonymousreply 40March 29, 2013 12:16 PM

Kiebler has been to Clooney's Lake Como place? That's a surprise.

by Anonymousreply 41March 29, 2013 12:48 PM

r4, stop acting silly and dense. He is obviously kidding.

by Anonymousreply 42March 29, 2013 1:17 PM

bromance bump

by Anonymousreply 43January 21, 2014 7:37 PM

Next she will be claiming to have had sex with Miss Tammy Cruise and Revolta.

by Anonymousreply 44January 21, 2014 7:44 PM

Channing also said he liked what he saw under George's skirt during some period film they did together.

by Anonymousreply 45August 30, 2020 4:13 PM

R31 and R38 are the only ones who get it. Straight men talking about "man crushes" is not some smoking gun to out closet cases. Usually its an athlete, though.

I've asked my straight best friend about it and he said George, too.

by Anonymousreply 46August 30, 2020 4:28 PM

I'm just glad Channing made it back from his trips to George's casa unscathed.

by Anonymousreply 47August 31, 2020 4:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!