Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Why are Marines hotter than Army men or Navy men?

I think this is pretty much universally agreed, but I've never understood why Marines have to have better bodies and be hotter in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 3405/07/2014

OP: Marines aren't hotter. You just want them more.

by Anonymousreply 103/26/2013

Generalize much, OP?

by Anonymousreply 203/26/2013

Maybe Marines just have that young, dumb and full of, well, you know, type of look.

by Anonymousreply 403/26/2013

While you all ponder the Marine, where it is happening is in the ARMY. Army dick and ass are the best.

by Anonymousreply 503/26/2013

You mean like this hot Marine?

by Anonymousreply 603/26/2013

R6. I love his idea of when to come out. He states you come out when it is most important to you.

Simple but makes sense. I would guess a majority if us did just that.

by Anonymousreply 703/26/2013

Part of it is reputation. Marines are known as the most hardcore, gung ho branch. They are filled with true believers who are sold out to the military. They pride themselves on being the most intense, most fearsome military branch. They are the guys you want on your side when you get in trouble. They are not afraid to fight when everyone else is freeing. They are perceived as more overtly masculine, even macho than just about everyone else.

Part of it may be physical. Guys who are that kick ass gung ho probably are pretty dedicated to working out and physical activity. They probably also pride themselves on being big, buff, and muscular too because they want a physique to match their robo military attitude. Additionally, there jar head haircut is unapologetically macho and intimidating. Lots of muscle, low bodyfat. These are attributes that most or many people find very masculine, and therefore, extremely atractive.

by Anonymousreply 803/26/2013

I spent seven years in the Army. For two of those years I worked with members of all branches of the armed forces. I have to agree with the OP. The Marines do seem to have the highest percentage of drop-dead gorgeous studs.

Why? I think R8 said it pretty well and there's no reason repeating what he said.

by Anonymousreply 903/26/2013

The better question: Why are most Marines bottoms?

by Anonymousreply 1003/26/2013

[quote]I've never understood why Marines have to have better bodies

When I was in the Navy we had a Marine detachment, about 30 men, stationed aboard our ship. The Mardet performed guard duty when we were in port. When at sea (up to 100 days at a time), most of the Mardet had little to do so they spent a lot of their days working out in the Mardet gym. They were pumped and horny all the time. I had two Marines who worked for me. They were in good shape but didn't keep up the gym schedule with the other Marines because their work involved brains over brawn.

I was stationed at a U.S. base in Germany for awhile that included people from all our armed forces. The base was run by the Army so the Army people outnumbered the other branches. Those Army guys were in excellent shape - probably hand picked to impress visitors from European military organizations who came in on a regular basis. When I took a one month course at an Army installation in the U.S. those Army people were just average.

It all depends on the job in many instances. The thousands of office workers in the military don't spend a lot of time in the gym. Look at the military bands that are on concert tours all through the year. They don't have a lot of gym time.

by Anonymousreply 1103/26/2013

Nonsense!

by Anonymousreply 1203/26/2013

Hot Studs

by Anonymousreply 1303/26/2013

[quote]Nonsense!

Indubitably in your case, r12.

by Anonymousreply 1403/26/2013

[quote]They spent a lot of their days working out in the Mardet gym. They were pumped and horny all the time. I had two Marines who worked for me....

I thought this story was headed to a really wonderful place.

by Anonymousreply 1503/26/2013

[quote]I thought this story was headed to a really wonderful place.

Ha! I'm still in recovery from DADT so I still don't tell. Maybe one day I'll head over to Nifty with a few stories.

Since this thread is aimed at Marines being hotter, I'll be first to admit that I only looked at Marines for their hotness until I had Marines working for me. When one of them expressed an interest in classical music he could see the shocked look on my face. He leaned in and said, "You'll find out that some Marines can go beyond Oorah!" We burst out laughing and I got over my limited view of Marines.

by Anonymousreply 1603/26/2013

Marines always douche, Navy guys not so much.

by Anonymousreply 1703/26/2013

Marines have more gay recruits than the Army and Navy.

by Anonymousreply 1803/26/2013

They have tougher fitness standards.

by Anonymousreply 1903/26/2013

Tougher fitness standards can't explain why marines' dicks are longer and thicker than those of army guys.

by Anonymousreply 2003/26/2013

He "hit the fleet." He must have been exhausted.

by Anonymousreply 2103/26/2013

R20 bullshit

by Anonymousreply 2203/26/2013

[quote]Marines have more gay recruits than the Army and Navy.

I think you're right about that. They get caught up with the recruiting slogan "The Marine Corps builds men." They join because they hope it will turn them straight. Instead, they end up surrounded by other gay men.

It's the same way with closeted gay men who get married with the mistaken thought that having a wife will turn them straight. This misguided thinking is shored up by the fundie ex-gay programs.

With the repeal of DADT, the gay Marine recruits can eventually realize that they now have an option to come out and they want to display hard bodies, while the married guys end up depressed and sneaking around because they're trapped in a marriage.

by Anonymousreply 2303/26/2013

Goober was a marine.

by Anonymousreply 2403/26/2013

Any Marine Tumblrs?

by Anonymousreply 2503/27/2013

I am dating a Marine

by Anonymousreply 2605/10/2013

Hottest uniforms.

by Anonymousreply 2705/10/2013

Butch in the streets, lady tramps in the sheets.

by Anonymousreply 2805/10/2013

Butch? Uh, the word is masculine, man.

by Anonymousreply 2905/10/2013

I have yet to meet a Marine who was taller than 5'9". Not hot.

by Anonymousreply 3005/10/2013

I think the Navy has the sexiest uniforms. There's just something about those dress whites...

by Anonymousreply 3105/10/2013

All marines are bottoms. Many of them border on being proportional dwarfs. 72.675% of them smell like cabbage.

by Anonymousreply 3205/10/2013

Naval aviators are pretty hot. Not so much for the Air Force ones. They know they are second best and all seem bitter about it.

I think the Army Special Forces guys and Navy seals are the alpha males of the USA. But, they are quite full of themselves so there is a price to pay for their machismo and powerful manner.

by Anonymousreply 3305/10/2013

sizzlin

by Anonymousreply 3405/07/2014
Need more help? Click Here.