Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anthony Jeselnik

Anybody watching this hot piece's new show on Comedy Central?

What do we know about him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53May 13, 2019 9:05 PM

He has dead eyes.

by Anonymousreply 1March 6, 2013 2:50 AM

I think he could be funny but he's too obsessed with being an asshole. Very unlikeable. To me, it's very old school - you have to have some self-deprecation nowadays, otherwise you just come off as a bully and a spoiled fratboy.

It kills his comedy for me.

He used to date Amy Schumer apparently.

by Anonymousreply 2March 6, 2013 2:58 AM

Is he still with Amy Shumer?

by Anonymousreply 3March 6, 2013 2:59 AM

Is Amy Shumer now a bass player w/ The Association? Does she like heroin?

by Anonymousreply 4March 6, 2013 3:21 AM

Why do we need Tosh.1?

by Anonymousreply 5March 6, 2013 3:24 AM

He's cute but what's his skin color?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 6, 2013 3:31 AM

Didn't like his show.

by Anonymousreply 7March 6, 2013 3:42 AM

He and Amy are still together.

by Anonymousreply 8March 6, 2013 4:22 AM

R2 All that stuff IS his comedy.

by Anonymousreply 9March 6, 2013 7:27 AM

Mean spirited spoiled fratboy = douche = Craig Kilborn.

Have we learned nothing?

by Anonymousreply 10March 6, 2013 8:04 AM

I would say he is a maize or maybe even a mikado yellow R6.

by Anonymousreply 11March 6, 2013 8:06 AM

He must be hung like a horse if he's dating Amy Schumer cause she's got quite a bucket!

by Anonymousreply 12March 6, 2013 9:07 AM

Who the fuck is Amy Schumer? Wiki says she's just a former contestant on Last Comic Standing yet you all seem to know her.

by Anonymousreply 13March 6, 2013 9:37 AM

[quote]He has dead eyes.

Agreed. He would look much better if his eyes were darker. Maybe he could get them tattooed.

by Anonymousreply 14March 6, 2013 9:37 AM

She is on the Comedy Central Roasts a lot. That is the only thing I know her from.

by Anonymousreply 15March 6, 2013 9:41 AM

Amy rarely says something funny -- but when she does it is a scream.

I stress "rarely" however.

by Anonymousreply 16March 6, 2013 12:09 PM

Are we supposed to know who reality show stars are now?

by Anonymousreply 17March 6, 2013 12:18 PM

None of the new CC shows is any good. The first ep of Kroll's Show was good but went downhill from there and is now dead to me.

by Anonymousreply 18March 6, 2013 12:43 PM

negative energy as an act still is negative energy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 6, 2013 2:16 PM

Amy and he are no longer together. She was on Howard Stern a couple of years ago and said that they were already done.

by Anonymousreply 20March 6, 2013 3:29 PM

[quote]Are we supposed to know who reality show stars are now?

They aren't reality show stars, they're comedians.

by Anonymousreply 21March 6, 2013 3:42 PM

So do we think Anthony has ever had a dick in his mouth?

by Anonymousreply 22March 6, 2013 3:56 PM

R22, he gives off like zero gay vibes. But he does come across as sociopathic, and he has serial killer eyes, and sociopaths usually swing both ways.

by Anonymousreply 23March 6, 2013 4:04 PM

Mostly kind of obvious jokes. Boring.

by Anonymousreply 24March 6, 2013 4:08 PM

I think there is a pathological disorder in both Jeselnik and Tosh. Both borderline personalities?

I think their humor is very similar.

by Anonymousreply 25March 6, 2013 4:25 PM

Daniel Tosh is a bit goofy though. Typical young guy asshole humor. Jeselnik is cold and creepy.

by Anonymousreply 26March 6, 2013 6:05 PM

Tosh and Jeselnik are both pushing 40, hardly "young guys." Admittedly, they do look younger than their ages.

by Anonymousreply 27March 6, 2013 6:57 PM

[quote]Amy and he are no longer together. She was on Howard Stern a couple of years ago and said that they were already done.

She was on his new show last week. They are together.

by Anonymousreply 28March 7, 2013 12:25 AM

[quote]Tosh and Jeselnik are both pushing 40, hardly "young guys." Admittedly, they do look younger than their ages.

Jeselnik is 34.

by Anonymousreply 29March 7, 2013 1:09 PM

He is kind of cute though.

by Anonymousreply 30November 8, 2014 2:38 AM

Anyone know if his show was renewed? I liked it.

by Anonymousreply 31November 8, 2014 3:17 AM

His bit from The Comedy Central Roast of Donald Trump was the funniest bit in a very funny roast.

by Anonymousreply 32November 8, 2014 3:24 AM

He's just an update of Steve Wright.

by Anonymousreply 33November 8, 2014 4:57 AM

Steve Wright

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34November 8, 2014 4:59 PM

They are nothing alike, R33/34.

by Anonymousreply 35November 10, 2014 7:22 AM

He does a lot of racist jokes for shock value. People think it's just part of his asshole schtick and think he can't possibly be racist in this day and age. They think he's being ironic. But I think he really is racist because the jokes have no other punchline.

He had Pete Holmes on his show one time and he said "I wrote a joke for you but you didn't use it." He told the joke and it was just a straight up racist Mexican joke. Even his friends know he's racist and are writing racist jokes for him.

by Anonymousreply 36November 10, 2014 8:13 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 37May 8, 2019 6:23 PM

A friend (who thinks the guy is hot, which ok, sure) forced me to watch the first 10 minutes of Jeselnik's latest Netflix special. His vibe is absolutely straight-up sociopath. Seems like a creep. I am over watching straight, white men do anything, except maybe blow each other. Straight "comedy"? No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 38May 8, 2019 7:21 PM

Is this person still around? I thought he had left the business.

by Anonymousreply 39May 8, 2019 7:26 PM

Blow each other or blow each other up? Because you have a better chance of seeing the latter

by Anonymousreply 40May 8, 2019 7:26 PM

Looks better currently with a beard

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41May 8, 2019 7:59 PM

I may be in the minority, but I loved his new stand-up Show on Netflix. I wasn't really familiar with him before, but I thought he looked very sexy with the beard and he had me laughing with his opening joke.

by Anonymousreply 42May 9, 2019 8:09 PM

Highly questionable anal hygiene

by Anonymousreply 43May 9, 2019 8:20 PM

R41 he’s kind of hot now

by Anonymousreply 44May 9, 2019 10:39 PM

In Fire in the Maternity he reminds me of Jake McDorman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45May 9, 2019 11:09 PM

"My uncle John runs a summer camp for kids about to get molested."

The guy is a master of ironic misdirection.

by Anonymousreply 46May 9, 2019 11:13 PM

I watched his new Netflix special ‘Fire In The Maternity Ward’ this weekend and thought it was pretty good. Some of the jokes are fantastic but some don’t hit well because his delivery can be too deadpan. Once he found his rhythm it was better. I’d never seen anything else he’d done but recognized his name from seeing this thread.

I thought he was gay but it appears he is a former Tulane frat boy who loves football, though that doesn’t necessarily rule out gay either. There’s just something about him. He does a podcast with his best friend from college and they seem like a guy couple and the observations they make @2:55 here about Trump serving the Clemson football team fast food when they visited the White House were practically word for word what was said by some here. Anthony is also very sassy when talking about it, using hand waves and such. The friend, who works for ESPN I think, is cute and would make a cute bottom if they were a couple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47May 13, 2019 3:44 AM

I get a big druggie vibe from him. No proof and have never heard anything about it, but it’s the vibe I get.

by Anonymousreply 48May 13, 2019 4:33 AM

After posting above, I was watching interviews he’s done on YouTube. One interview from five years ago mentions his string of Comedy Central roasts of Charlie Sheen, Rosanne Barr, and Donald Trump. They asked him if anything is off limits when doing roasts. He said normally there was not but when he roasted Trump, the comedians were instructed that they could not make any jokes about Trump not having as much money as he claimed he had. Needless to say, I found this very interesting considering the revelations of the past week about Trump inflating his net worth for the past thirty years.

by Anonymousreply 49May 13, 2019 11:24 AM

He's openly gay now right? Didn't Amy inadvertantly out him in an interview?

by Anonymousreply 50May 13, 2019 12:15 PM

No on both counts.

by Anonymousreply 51May 13, 2019 8:34 PM

[quote]He has dead eyes.

Heroin?

by Anonymousreply 52May 13, 2019 9:02 PM

[quote]Looks better currently with a beard

OMG, yes daddy!

by Anonymousreply 53May 13, 2019 9:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!