Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Glory holes...what's the point?

What if the person on the opposite side wanted to castrate you? What if they had STDs? What sorts of people do this?

by Anonymousreply 64November 11, 2020 8:33 PM

Bingo! Bingo!

by Anonymousreply 1February 26, 2013 6:16 AM

...and what if the guy on the other side of the wall was your English teacher in 11th grade and you didn't know it until he was done with you? Happened to me, so it can happen to anyone.

by Anonymousreply 2February 26, 2013 6:17 AM

Were you still his student, r2, or was this a few years later? Which of you was the most surprised?

by Anonymousreply 3February 26, 2013 6:23 AM

Me too, r2, except it was the youth choir director from my church.

by Anonymousreply 4February 26, 2013 6:35 AM

More! I think it would be a wonderful surprise, and who knows where it could lead.

by Anonymousreply 5February 26, 2013 6:44 AM

There was a mystery novel about twenty years ago called "The Gloryhole Murders," about a killer who cut off their dicks and the knifed them through the hole.

Has there even been any real documentation of glory hole violence?

by Anonymousreply 6February 26, 2013 6:56 AM

what if someone sneaked into the backseat of your car and was planning on killing you when you entered? what if someone licked all of your silverware and put them back without your knowing? dear god in heaven what would you do with yourself mary? is your whole life like this?

by Anonymousreply 7February 26, 2013 8:19 AM

True story: Years ago I sucked off this guy at a gloryhole. He had a beautiful dick but the most striking thing was that there was a prominent mole on the head of the penis. Years later I go to Turkey with my family and we visit a Turkish bath. I noticed my uncle had the exact same mole in the exact same spot on the head of his penis. I've never brought it up to him but felt a little uncomfortable around my aunt and cousins from then on.

by Anonymousreply 8February 26, 2013 8:50 AM

OP, you sound level headed and smart. Your question,What sorts of people do this? desperate guys who can't get any because they are mentally ill. What if they had STDs? Big time! its a free for all for STDs,but guys don't want to hear the truth until they whine poor me how could this have happen in the hospital.

by Anonymousreply 9February 26, 2013 9:08 AM

Unless you put your dick AND balls through the gloryhole, it would be quite difficult to be castrated.

by Anonymousreply 10February 26, 2013 9:19 AM

[quote]what if someone licked all of your silverware and put them back without your knowing?

I never thought of that. I just put all the silverware in the dishwasher. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 11February 26, 2013 8:22 PM

So many gay men have damaged psyches. Abuse from family, religion, society. It takes a toll and comes out in unhealthy ways like glory holes.

by Anonymousreply 12February 26, 2013 8:49 PM

r12, you sound like some fundie who talks about homosexuality being the result of a "damaged psyche." Face it, you're just like them -- it makes you feel better about yourself to trash people who like different things than you like.

by Anonymousreply 13February 26, 2013 8:55 PM

You don't know what your missing!

Love the uncle with the hot dick story. My uncles were hot when I was growing up.

Glory holes,good times.

by Anonymousreply 14February 26, 2013 9:08 PM

Lots of married guys go to the glory hole.

by Anonymousreply 15February 26, 2013 9:11 PM

but r7, going to Glory Holes is different in that you are going into a place knowing full well something horrible might happen; health and physical.

Someone at back of your car is not the same as going into a possible dangerous situation. Or a place that has the posibility.

by Anonymousreply 16February 26, 2013 10:20 PM

"What sorts of people do this?"

Well you sure came to the right place for the answer.

by Anonymousreply 17February 26, 2013 10:25 PM

Will the cunts posting here please snail-track their way to the exits and allow us to fumigate? The homophobia and other ignorance in this thread call for a bug bomb.

by Anonymousreply 18February 26, 2013 10:41 PM

Too close to home r18?

by Anonymousreply 19February 26, 2013 10:44 PM

Jesus, if you're gonna lurk, please learn how to write something besides a grocery list.

"guys don't want to hear the truth until they whine poor me how could this have happen in the hospital."

Oh, dear.

"Someone at back of your car is not the same as going into a possible dangerous situation."

Oh, oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 20February 26, 2013 11:03 PM

R8, are you the Nephew Troll?

by Anonymousreply 21February 26, 2013 11:07 PM

The new Sears 3-N-1 Battery Operated Craftsman drill (#SR-16778) is just PERFECT for making multi-diameter holes through plywood, aluminum and even marble. Treat that special person in your life with a gloryhole drill from Craftsman.

Craftsman, It's ALL in the name.

by Anonymousreply 22February 27, 2013 12:14 AM

Grab those pearls, OP. Clutch 'em hard!

by Anonymousreply 23February 27, 2013 12:16 AM

Does anyone know if this drill is powerful enough to drill through aluminum doors?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 23, 2014 6:18 AM

The Glory Hole Murders---a novel. Available at Amazon.com

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 23, 2014 6:48 AM

Female here..one of the dreaded Fraus. For the life of me, I cannot see why anyone would choose to fellate someone unless it was an expression of love, a gift. Why would doing this provide any kind of satisfaction or sexual thrill? Because you are "possessing" another man's penis?

And what about the gigantic risks? You think your penis is the one and only one that has been serviced at that glory hole? Do you know how many lunatics are on the loose?

So please explain to me, one of the great mysteries of all time.

One thing is for sure - no woman will ever do this.

by Anonymousreply 26August 23, 2014 6:52 AM

Mein Frau,

Men don't do this anymore and I'm sure that post about the drill was just a joke because I posted it.

Back in olden days, when TV sets were completely round and only showed B&W on 3 channels----this was how men met. Sad. Thankfully those days are gone.

by Anonymousreply 27August 23, 2014 7:32 AM

My dear, I don't want to possess his penis. I merely want to suck on it while I read the morning newspaper.

by Anonymousreply 28August 23, 2014 7:35 AM

I swear I'm not Uncle Bottom but ... R8 reminded me of a story a friend told me long ago.

My friend said that when he was a kid (no idea how old, but from the story he must have been young) said that one night his uncle came into his bedroom and started fooling around with him.

Not long after , they heard his parents getting home downstairs. He said his uncle very calmly said to him "I have to put it away now".

My friend said he was so crushed when he heard that. I don't know if they ever had another run at it.

I think there was a few of us telling stories about how and when we first knew we were "different" than other kids. I'd forgotten all about this until I read R8.

Any way ... back to our previously scheduled program -- Glory Holes! I've never been to one but I used to love to see them in video scenarios. The idea of some stud presenting his big slab of meat for you to service was very erotic to me.

by Anonymousreply 29August 23, 2014 9:37 AM

The face and eyes of a person are the most important things to me so in such circumstances even a beautiful dick is about as sexy as a 2x4.

A straight guy I knew at a job told me he was in a stall once and a big long hard dick came in through the hole. He gave it a very hard kick. He heard the guy moaning in agony and left. I very much wanted to tell him that's not what you were supposed to do but didn't.

by Anonymousreply 30August 23, 2014 10:03 AM

Some people like the thrill of anonymous sex and nothing is more anonymous than sticking your cock through a hole. It also has it's roots in the fact that gay sex was illegal in the past and some gay men used public bathrooms to get off. I bet you there are far less gloryholes now than 20 or 30 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 31August 23, 2014 10:19 AM

R26, there was this super hot site where one woman sold the videos of men fucking her through the glory hole. Yes, women do do it, but of course it's more of a gay male thing. If there were straight glory holes with women giving bj's there'd be straight guys 24/7 there.

Would it surprise you that most men don't give a fuck who their female one night stand is? You're just breathing Real Dolls to many men. You can be delusional and deny it but in reality there's not one hint of romance in the way they fuck you and only call you afterwards if they want another round in your pussy.

Don't kid yourself, most men, gay or straight, view sex as physical pleasure. Many of us don't want any personal feelings towards the person we are fucking. Glory holes are great because they eliminate even the small talk.

R29, your pedo shit is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 32August 23, 2014 10:33 AM

[quote] One thing is for sure - no woman will ever do this

You don't get out much, eh?

Plenty of kinky ladies out there.

by Anonymousreply 33August 23, 2014 10:53 AM

It's the danger! The thrill! It probably is outdated it there is a huge thrill in going to a city like Lubbock and knowing some huge corn fed cowboy football player could be right behind that hole with his big dick down your mouth and his fat wife, none the smarter, sitting at home waiting for her little football player to come home so that she can cuddle. What's even better is when you put your dick in a hole and somebody just gives you the best blowjob you've ever gotten and you didn't have to pay for it. You didn't have to do anything for a great blow job. May be it's not in fashion anymore and maybe there is risk involved with it but it's just a blowjob and if you know anything about safe sex it's that saliva kills anything that comes into the mouth. Sometimes it makes me wonder what kind of ignorant people post on here. They come up with the most outlandish ideas on what is acceptable and society. It's just a Gloryhole.

by Anonymousreply 34August 23, 2014 11:05 AM

R33, Wasn't there stories in Hollywood about Stephen Spielberg, Tom Cruise, red lipstick, and a glory hole? It was supposed to have been a young woman promised more acting work, given coke, and a hole through a tent that many men at the party enjoyed.

by Anonymousreply 35August 23, 2014 11:06 AM

R32, Thank you for your post. Now can you explain why some men like predictable and reliable, and others crave constant variety?

by Anonymousreply 36August 23, 2014 11:12 AM

R27, unlike a lot of women, gay men really like dick. They like to look at it, touch it, hold suck on it, feel it inside them. So a glory hole is not really a stretch.

That said, I was young in the 80s and even then I did not do it for the same reasons the OP suggested. Gay men back then had a lot less options. No internet, TV shows, Apps, or cell phones. Bars were the only respectable place you could go. Some were so in the closed they were afraid to be seen there.

I know there are still some guys doing this, like on XTube, but as far as I can tell, it's very, very low number. There is no need to hide like that anymore. Younger gays expect to live life as open and respectable as their straight counterparts. They are not shamed as much by their piers and society like us older guys were.

The fantasy is more of whats going on here then reality. Just look at some of the posts here. They all talk about some mysterious hot athletic stud on the other side. In reality it would probably be someone like Larry Craig.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37August 23, 2014 11:49 AM

It gives ugly and fat people a chance (on both ends) who would otherwise be turned down if it was face to face.

by Anonymousreply 38August 23, 2014 11:56 AM

Play with fire boys and you will get burned.

An arrest these days is not something you could hide. You would be a Registered Sex Offender for life, and even after jail time or fines your history and address would be all over the internet. Who would want to risk that?

Think about it, you dont want to end up like these guys:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39August 23, 2014 12:01 PM

"What if they had stds?"

Because one can so often tell by having an unobstructed view of one's partner?

by Anonymousreply 40August 23, 2014 12:04 PM

[quote]Because one can so often tell by having an unobstructed view of one's partner?

Well, if they have KS lesions all over their body except for their cock then yes, you can tell.

by Anonymousreply 41August 23, 2014 12:10 PM

Unfortunately, closeted gay congressmen still engage in this activity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42August 23, 2014 8:29 PM

There once was a glory hole palace in NYC called "The Toilet". It was in the meatpacking District on 14th Street around the corner from the Meat Rack.

Legend has it that somebody put a damper on things by going to a wall of glory holes and sticking hat pins through every penis he could.

by Anonymousreply 43August 23, 2014 9:03 PM

So glory holes are just for closet cases and congressmen. Any self- respecting gay would use Grindr instead.

by Anonymousreply 44August 23, 2014 9:11 PM

Penis is, itself, a huge turn on in every way. The person attached to it often not.

So some guy sticks his huge, beautiful, stiff cock at your face through the hole, inviting you to suck away. Gee, what does the gay man do? LOL THAT is the appeal of the gloryhole to me - someone could literally be ugly as sin and 300 pounds, but if they have a beautiful dick, that's all that matters - they get off, you get off, and you never ever EVER have to take them home to anyone else.

I read threads here where queens go on about voice pitch, or what a person does for a living, and I just think those of you with hangups like that are such fucking losers.

As to STD's, that is a very real risk - protect your health. If you are not using condoms, then you know what bad health outcomes are possible.

by Anonymousreply 45August 23, 2014 9:26 PM

I enjoy sucking select guys penises through the glory hole--It is so erotic not knowing what face is attached. Is all I see is a beautiful penis erect on my side saying "please suck me and take me into your mouth" so I submit to his desire moving my lips and tongue over his pinkish to reddish purple head sucking it like a lolipop until helets out a last moan and is finished spurting that warm tasty semen into my mouth afterwards swallowing it.

by Anonymousreply 46March 1, 2015 11:28 PM

[quote]So many gay men have damaged psyches. Abuse from family, religion, society. It takes a toll and comes out in unhealthy ways like glory holes.

So many men have damaged psyches. Abuse from family, religion, society. It takes a toll and comes out in unhealthy ways like homosexuality.

See how that arbitrary baseless demonization works? Not so funny when someone uses idiotic bullshit to demean YOU, is it?

by Anonymousreply 47March 1, 2015 11:39 PM

Gay Glory Hole Guide

FAQ about glory holes answered for those truly curious about what this quickie, dark, anonymous, De-personalized sex act is all about

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48March 1, 2015 11:44 PM

[quote]going to Glory Holes is different in that you are going into a place knowing full well something horrible might happen;

Yes, R16, that is exactly what everyone is thinking as they head for a glory hole. You posted that two years ago. Are you still working on that GED?

by Anonymousreply 49March 1, 2015 11:49 PM

There really isn't much else interesting here in "God's Gay & Lesbian Waiting Room" to post about is there?

How many times can one comment upon:

Aaron Schock, Madonna, Mike Woods or other gay news readers/weathermen, Dionne Warwick, NPH and husband, Andy Cohen,

And the ever popular, sex, sex, and more sex (or lack thereof is more like).

by Anonymousreply 50March 1, 2015 11:54 PM

What would YOU prefer to talk about in a glory hole thread, r50?

by Anonymousreply 51March 1, 2015 11:57 PM

Are there lesbian glory holes ?

by Anonymousreply 52March 2, 2015 12:03 AM

Sucking a disembodied dick...ugh. Sounds pretty desperate to me. And chances are the dick you're sucking does not belong to a man anyone would consider attractive. And the guys who stick their dicks in a hole in hopes of having it sucked by someone unseen...yuk, makes my flesh crawl to think about it. What if the person sucking your dick is some butt-ugly creep with bleeding gums and foul breath? Boy, that sure sounds erotic...NOT.

by Anonymousreply 53March 2, 2015 12:06 AM

If they're anywhere, try Home Depot

by Anonymousreply 54March 2, 2015 12:07 AM

What a bunch of Marys.

Glory Holes are HOT.

... or rather, were hot. They are not as common as they once were.

But 20 years ago, my goodness! Those were good times!

by Anonymousreply 55March 2, 2015 12:23 AM

Risk was part of the hotness, but only part of it.

They were necessary back in the day. If you left the bar or the bookstore to get blown in your car you had to worry about cops or thugs.

by Anonymousreply 56March 2, 2015 12:36 AM

College glory holes were the best. Early to mid 90s there was a constant stream of hot boys getting sucked. And for the dumbass above who seems to get off on fantasizing about how awful the person on other side must be.... you can LOOK through the holes for fucks sake. People would always look. Also, many bathrooms were chosen for glory holes because of their setup. For example the stall nearest the door with a view would have a small peephole so you could see who came in the door.

by Anonymousreply 57March 2, 2015 1:05 AM

This all must be some sort of Catholic-Papist ritual?

by Anonymousreply 58March 2, 2015 1:10 AM

[quote]And for the dumbass above who seems to get off on fantasizing about how awful the person on other side must be.... you can LOOK through the holes for fucks sake.

Thank you for finally saying the obvious. It seems every poster on here is under the assumption that the other guys is unseen and unknown. Most guys will not even go into an adjoining booth unless they see who is going into the other one. It's no different than picking a guy out at a bar and making out with him in a back room.

by Anonymousreply 59March 2, 2015 1:44 AM

Us married guys don't really care. Just suck it, swallow my load and I zip up and leave. Easier and less hassle than dealing with a lot of prissy bitches on an app.

by Anonymousreply 60November 11, 2020 7:11 PM

Plenty of (young) guys using gloryholes and having completely anonymous sex on Twitter, OF, various tube sites.

by Anonymousreply 61November 11, 2020 7:37 PM

R52 Probably Glory Stirrups

by Anonymousreply 62November 11, 2020 7:42 PM

The best glory holes were on Ann Street near Wall Street. Who went there too?

by Anonymousreply 63November 11, 2020 8:13 PM

In Kansas City years ago we had a bookstore called Erotic City. The place probably had at least 30 booths and most had a glory hole. You would just cruise the halls find your trick and either go into a booth together or adjoining booths. Being a married man it was perfect for me. Lunch time was always busy and I rarely failed to get my dick sucked. It was easy, fast and convenient. It is closed now, I find myself wasting a lot of time on apps. All I want is some man sex not a fussy faggot show. God I miss that place.

by Anonymousreply 64November 11, 2020 8:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!