Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"Bradley Cooper blew everyone from here to Timbuktu to get where he is"

A friend of mine in Hollywood just told me that.

by Anonymousreply 244February 1, 2019 8:23 PM

He's bringing his mom tonight as his date to the Oscars. Just sayin.

by Anonymousreply 1February 24, 2013 6:07 PM

On another message board someone who went to college with Bradley said he was gay gay gay and didn't try to hide it. Who knows if this person was legit, but I tend to believe it.

by Anonymousreply 2February 24, 2013 6:08 PM

If this is true, he should be dragged from the closet forthwith. Closet cases are so past due.

by Anonymousreply 3February 24, 2013 6:11 PM

Well he either blew all the wrong people or sucks an awful cock. He got his break in 99 and didn't become a household name until 2009.

by Anonymousreply 4February 24, 2013 6:12 PM

People who will sleep with anyone for fame must really have something wrong with them. I guess I don't care about it because I could not imagine blowing or fucking someone who I didn't find sexually attractive.

by Anonymousreply 5February 24, 2013 6:13 PM

Remember his make-out scene with Michael Ian Black in Wet Hot American Summer. There was real lust in his eyes.

by Anonymousreply 6February 24, 2013 6:15 PM

I don't understand why people always say this. Is every executive gay and just looking for sex? No.

by Anonymousreply 7February 24, 2013 6:16 PM

Well, then what do you make of the thousnads of actual prostitutes in this world, r5? They don't even get fame in the bargain--they just get a few hundred bucks.

Hell, if I could be a giant movie star just for sucking dick I'd gladly beat Bradley Cooper at his own game.

by Anonymousreply 8February 24, 2013 6:16 PM

Maybe he had to add rimming to his repetoire to finally advance his career in 2009.Did he have to swallow? I wonder if he blew closet queen Heavy Whalestein. I saw Heavy on a show recently and God he pinged. He seemed so fabulous...maybe he's bi.

by Anonymousreply 9February 24, 2013 6:17 PM

Well, until he sucks my dick as well, I'm not going to root for him to win tonight

by Anonymousreply 10February 24, 2013 6:17 PM

Bullshit!

by Anonymousreply 11February 24, 2013 6:18 PM

Bradley Cooper is NOT a fag, and I am the dame who can prove it!

by Anonymousreply 12February 24, 2013 6:31 PM

[quote]I don't understand why people always say this. Is every executive gay and just looking for sex? No.

Well...every executive is looking to work sex into the job somehow. To be honest, that's never made much sense to me. But no, not all of them are gay.

by Anonymousreply 13February 24, 2013 6:38 PM

They've made the same claim about me... but look where I am now!

by Anonymousreply 14February 24, 2013 11:22 PM

r7 Not every executive is gay, but they are all looking for sex--and will probably let anyone and everyone blow them for a role. Hollywood plays by a different set of rules.

by Anonymousreply 15February 24, 2013 11:35 PM

I've done things that would make you sick to your stomach. I had to force myself to love the taste of cum. But when I became a star and started raking in millions,believe me Bradley,it was all worth it.

by Anonymousreply 16February 26, 2013 5:16 AM

Which dick in Timbuktu had the power to make him a star? Was it Janice Dickinson?

by Anonymousreply 17February 26, 2013 5:19 AM

Did getting fucked by Victor Garber and Liam Neeson really help is career? Who else is a notch on his belt?

by Anonymousreply 18February 26, 2013 5:19 AM

I think he let the old fat producers suck him, not the other way around. That's how he got work.

by Anonymousreply 19February 26, 2013 5:24 AM

And I liked it! I LIKED IT!

by Anonymousreply 20February 26, 2013 5:29 AM

Bradley looked miserable at the Oscars with his mother in that pink feather boa. It must suck watching all the other celebs parade around with their spouses/partners and you're the big closet case stuck with your mother. Maybe he'll start being a bit more open after Hangover 3 comes out, I'm sure Bradley is contractually obligated to keep up the straight bro act until then.

by Anonymousreply 21February 26, 2013 5:39 AM

On one of the red carpet shows last night, someone asked DeNiro about Bradley. His reply:

"He's a very sweet boy. A nice boy."

I found that so odd - no mention of his acting ability, and the words he did use sounded so much like how gay men used to be described in the 50s.

I guess DeNiro was trying NOT to say something...

by Anonymousreply 22February 26, 2013 6:21 AM

R5, you're ignoring the fact that when somebody can give you what you want they look a lot more attractive.

by Anonymousreply 23February 26, 2013 10:04 AM

Or De Niro doesn't like or respect him r22

by Anonymousreply 24February 26, 2013 10:14 AM

To be fair, Bradley was only in Timbuktu because he was scouting locations for the proposed new musical, "Hello, Mali!"

by Anonymousreply 25February 26, 2013 2:59 PM

I can say for a fact that Brad gives one hell of a good blowjob and swallows. As you shoot on his tongue he shoots on the floor. He loves cum.

by Anonymousreply 26February 26, 2013 3:03 PM

[quote]Maybe he had to add rimming to his repetoire to finally advance his career in 2009.Did he have to swallow?

Disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 27February 26, 2013 3:06 PM

Very believable. What else did your friend say?

by Anonymousreply 28February 26, 2013 3:09 PM

[quote]Is every executive gay and just looking for sex? No.

Like rape casting couch isn't a sexual thing. It's all about power and dominance. Like any other business it is run by insecure and paranoid people with tons of unresolved issues who need reassurance on a regular basis that they are still on top and can put anyone (who even looks like a threat to them) down.

'How much do YOU want this role?'. No matter whether it's gay or straight casting couch it's usually about degrading the one who's so desperate and insecure that he or she thinks the only way he/she gets the role is by offering sexual services for it.

by Anonymousreply 29February 26, 2013 3:12 PM

Narcissistic Personality Disorder affects approximately one percent of the population.

In Hollywood it affects approximately 85%.

People who pursue careers in Hollywood do so because of this condition.

Thus the continuing success and legacy of the casting couch. NPDs who will do anything to get ahead vs NPDs who will do anything to make themselves feel superior.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30February 26, 2013 3:21 PM

Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 31February 26, 2013 3:25 PM

Aren't the closeted guys typically trying too hard by bringing a hot woman as a date? Why bring your mother unless it was truly just as simple as he knew his mom would get a kick out of it because he loves her?

by Anonymousreply 32February 26, 2013 3:26 PM

Well if someone just told you this and someone else just said this on another message board and he bought his mother as his date to an event, then we have our answer.

by Anonymousreply 33February 26, 2013 3:28 PM

I don't find him closeted. I think he's pretty obvious about being gay. He played a gay man on that terrible movie Valentine's Day without batting an eye.

by Anonymousreply 34February 26, 2013 3:29 PM

[quote]He played a gay man on that terrible movie Valentine's Day without batting an eye.

So now we WANT actors to make a stink about playing a gay character?

by Anonymousreply 35February 26, 2013 3:50 PM

What R34 is saying is that BC was TOO convincing in the role.

by Anonymousreply 36February 26, 2013 3:52 PM

"Why bring your mother unless it was truly just as simple as he knew his mom would get a kick out of it because he loves her?"

Wow. You're so gay that you can't see how gay it is that you think that?

In all seriousness, there are enough rumors and circumstantial evidence about Bradley's sexuality to make it plausible that he's gay or bisexual, but obviously he would be jeopardizing his career if he came out. He doesn't really owe it to anyone but himself to come out. It would be nice to have an out gay actor of his stature, but I don't think we should look to actors to validate our place in society.

He's a good actor and he's finally being appreciated for his skills so I wish him the best of luck. He's very supportive of his costars - did you see his face when JLaw won? - and seems invested in using his success to act in interesting films rather than shit (Hangover sequels aside) so he has my respect for that.

by Anonymousreply 37February 26, 2013 3:54 PM

which is why he just needs to come the fuck out already.

OUT THEM! OUT THEM ALL (especially Mizz Lindsey Graham, gurl)

by Anonymousreply 38February 26, 2013 3:55 PM

That was one of his first movies after the Hangover thing. With lots of "stars" or "names", very middle-of-the-road. Where Taylor Swift was bearding for Taylor Lautner. And he has a boyfriend who comes out publicly in it and if I remember well kisses him onscreen while we were to believe all along he was chatting up Julia Roberts. I thought it was pretty bold of him to do that. In that type of movie. While he is getting super-famous. He's not hiding, or else we wouldn't be so sure he is gay.

by Anonymousreply 39February 26, 2013 3:57 PM

Well, the sequel shit pays the bills and gets him some box office credibility to do other stuff, so that is understandable. It's not like the sequels are straight to DVD.

He seems gay. Not in a stereotypical way. He just reads as gay to me. I can't qualify that.

Playing gay isn't the point, though. He was trained at the Actor's Studio and they take themselves so fucking seriously that he would not understand why playing gay would be any different than playing a drug addict or a saintly priest. Just another call to use his "craft".

by Anonymousreply 40February 26, 2013 4:02 PM

There was something on in the background on Saturday, I wasn't paying much attention, but that Actors' Studio guy was just gushing about Bradley Cooper. Gushing. I think he said he'd been Bradley's acting professor at Pace University? The place that advertises on the subway.

by Anonymousreply 41February 26, 2013 4:10 PM

I love how good looking people had to blow everybody, but not ugly people. I've never read how Jonah Hill had to blow anyone to get where he is!

by Anonymousreply 42February 26, 2013 4:13 PM

[quote]He got his break in 99 and didn't become a household name until 2009.

And I still have no idea who or what he is.

by Anonymousreply 43February 26, 2013 4:15 PM

[quote]I've never read how Jonah Hill had to blow anyone to get where he is!

Judd Apatow Corollary. Jonah had to laugh at fart jokes.

by Anonymousreply 44February 26, 2013 4:16 PM

R9, Love your nickname for Harvey Weinstein.

by Anonymousreply 45February 26, 2013 4:18 PM

That Actor's Studio guy pings to high heavens. Now HE'S in the closet. I'll take BC any day over that old douche.

by Anonymousreply 46February 26, 2013 4:24 PM

[quote]BC was TOO convincing in the role.

Unless that means he popped out of the screen and blew all the men in the theater, that is a ridiculous statement, unless you believe that Meryl Streep really is a Holocaust survivor, and Daniel Day Lewis really was President.

by Anonymousreply 47February 26, 2013 4:29 PM

That movie was all about star image... I took it as a statement, or a bold move in any case. Worked better for BC than it did for Taylor Lautner, who chose the other Taylor beard in the same movie.

Perhaps we're spending too much time discussing this terrible movie. It even had Ashton Kutcher in it.

by Anonymousreply 48February 26, 2013 4:32 PM

OP, what does your friend do that would enable him to make such a comment that we are therefore supposed to give validity to?

Bradley Cooper does not seem gay to me- but then he could be- so could, that guy walking down the street. Of course it does not mean either one is.

No one, no one, on DL has offered credible proof that he is gay. It's all speculation and if he is straight pretty silly stuff.

by Anonymousreply 49February 26, 2013 4:47 PM

50 posts and I'm the first to mention:

Well he never sucked my cock !

by Anonymousreply 50February 26, 2013 4:51 PM

R5, you take what was said for granted and then declare a psychological disorder. SIlly twat.

And R49 declares herself The Voice of Reason, which has no place in a gossip free-for-all. Never mind the fact that Cooper both pings to Uranus and has concertedly grabbed the press for his crass "want to fuck?" behavior with women - usually a sure sign of a cover story.

by Anonymousreply 51February 26, 2013 4:57 PM

[quote]No one, no one, on DL has offered credible proof that he is gay.

I agree, R49. We MUST have credible proof. Further, that woman who went to the Oscars's is said to be his mother. Do we have credible proof, R49? Have you seen the DNA on Bradley Cooper and the sneaker woman? Did he just do that for a joke? Until we have credible proof, we can't grant her recognition as Cooper's mother.

Has anyone provided credible proof that Bradley Cooper could be straight? If so, link please!!!!

by Anonymousreply 52February 26, 2013 5:03 PM

the host of the actor's studio is married to an asian woman, not that that means anything. yeah, he pings to me too.

by Anonymousreply 53February 26, 2013 5:11 PM

Surely someone who was at Georgetown could tell us? I think Bradley is gay. He is just a little too sparkly looking. I love his hairy chest, so it's alright with me. He doesn't seem to really bulge though?

by Anonymousreply 54February 26, 2013 5:19 PM

Hw'a so-so, competent actor but seems like a decent sort of guy. I know this is a bitchy gossip site and enjoy much of what happens here, but the way you guys go after some people reminds me of how the highly accomplished black kids at my high school would be ostracized by their black peers, as if the latter resented someone breaking from their ranks and moving out into the world. An imperfect analogy, I know, but perhaps captures some of the implicit jealousy and self-hatred here. I don't get a self-hating vibe from BC, do you? Rupert Everett has more than once said that coming out destroyed his career (though I can think of other reasons...his ability to act in other than an arch manner), and doubtless for someone BC's age and bankability it would hurt him. Producers will never make a high-budget Matt Bomer or Zach Quinto vehicle; their position in the entertainment ecosystem made it safe for them to come out. Anyway, I just wish you guys would direct your entertaining nastiness at people who better deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 55February 26, 2013 5:21 PM

He seems to have genuine affection for Liam and Victor. I don't think he was fucking them just for career purposes.

by Anonymousreply 56February 26, 2013 5:28 PM

He's* inability*

by Anonymousreply 57February 26, 2013 5:34 PM

If I were Bradley Cooper, I WOULD blow everyone from here to Timbuktu, and do it agian on the way back from Timbuktu to here, to get a career in Hollywood.

You bitches need to stop being so self righteous, all of you would do the same.

by Anonymousreply 58February 26, 2013 5:37 PM

[quote]the host of the actor's studio is married to an asian woman, not that that means anything. yeah, he pings to me too.

James also claims to have been a gigolo in Paris in his youth. Make of THAT what you will...

by Anonymousreply 59February 26, 2013 5:46 PM

This guy knew Bradley Cooper at Georgetown and he refers to his girlfriend. Maybe dude's bi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60February 26, 2013 5:54 PM

r6

Anyone know where to find the makeout scene? I an't find it on YT

by Anonymousreply 61February 26, 2013 6:00 PM

Cooper gave an interview right when "Alias" was starting in which the even-then-persistent gay rumors were addressed and he just sort of giggled and was like "well, what are you gonna do?". Not exactly a vehement denial. I wish I could find it; I thought it was at Television without PIty, but apparently not.

But I've assumed he was gay ever since. Not really an issue for me.

by Anonymousreply 62February 26, 2013 8:11 PM

Bradley has never denied the rumors. No straight man would say it's fantastic that people believe he's fucking his male co-star.

by Anonymousreply 63February 26, 2013 8:26 PM

R58, How do you know that if you did blow everyone from here to Timbuktu, and were very good at what you did, that you would get a career in Hollywood, rather than end up very, very used?

by Anonymousreply 64February 26, 2013 11:09 PM

He gives great head.

by Anonymousreply 65February 26, 2013 11:15 PM

He just doesn't seem gay to me. I think he's just fruity about his "craft.: He went to that Actor's Studio thing.

by Anonymousreply 66February 26, 2013 11:20 PM

That link about him in college is interesting. I wonder why he and his girlfriend transferred schools together. It doesn't seem like he was "out" back then. Maybe he's not gay.

by Anonymousreply 67February 26, 2013 11:32 PM

I don't know one way or another.

However...

[quote]Not exactly a vehement denial.

Well, hell. If he denied vehemently, you'd say he "protesteth too much". I'd say the same.

If he doesn't, he's "hiding in plain sight".

Sometimes, this gets silly.

by Anonymousreply 68February 27, 2013 4:27 AM

[R6] [QUOTE]Remember his make-out scene with Michael Ian Black in Wet Hot American Summer. There was real lust in his eyes.[/QUOTE]

I want to watch it.

by Anonymousreply 69March 1, 2013 7:54 PM

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 70March 1, 2013 8:12 PM

He might be gay, but the real shocking thing is how someone as plain looking as he has become a leading man.

by Anonymousreply 71March 1, 2013 8:37 PM

The media has been falling all over themselves declaring how "hot" Bradley is - he was even PEOPLE's 'Sexiest Man Alive,' but I just don't see it either. I don't think he's ugly, I just think he's rather average-looking.

by Anonymousreply 72March 1, 2013 8:44 PM

I think he's attractive. I don't know about the sexiest man alive.

I don't think he's gay though. I think people think that because he played gay in his first role in Wet Hot American Summer.

by Anonymousreply 73March 1, 2013 8:47 PM

[quote]The media has been falling all over themselves declaring how "hot" Bradley is - he was even PEOPLE's 'Sexiest Man Alive'

People's "Sexiest Man Alive" is ALWAYS someone who currently has a big project to push. It was Ryan Reynolds a couple years ago, for fuck's sake. It's pure PR.

by Anonymousreply 74March 1, 2013 9:07 PM

[quote]Producers will never make a high-budget Matt Bomer or Zach Quinto vehicle

Well, to be fair, Bomer and Quinto were always "out" in that they never pretended to be straight, or bearded, or any of the other shit many A-list stars have done to attain such "stature."

We'll never have any idea how much of a star Bomer would have been had he sold his soul to Hollywood and bearded or denied. Hopefully he'll still do fine having been honest and open, but it seems likely he's given up the chance at the kind of career he could possibly have had had he "played the game."

I'm sure he recognises that his life is infinitely better overall having been conducted as it has been, and he surely sleeps better at night, but his career certainly now has to be conducted with the probable limitations that his honesty has imposed upon it.

If Cooper really is gay, he deserves every single moment of discomfort that dishonesty brings to him.

by Anonymousreply 75March 1, 2013 9:50 PM

Hollywood is 5% straight, 5% gay,and 90% bisexual. I think Bradley falls into the latter category like the majority of his peers.

by Anonymousreply 76March 1, 2013 9:54 PM

[quote] There was real lust in his eyes

Say my Christian name!!!!

by Anonymousreply 77March 1, 2013 10:04 PM

They always say a picture is worth a thousand words.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78March 2, 2013 1:30 AM

Ryan is the one with gayface in that picture. Bradley just looks like he has gas.

by Anonymousreply 79March 2, 2013 1:39 AM

I know this is a bitchy gossip site and enjoy much of what happens here, but the way you guys go after some people reminds me of how the highly accomplished black kids at my high school would be ostracized by their black peers, as if the latter resented someone breaking from their ranks and moving out into the world. An imperfect analogy, I know, but perhaps captures some of the implicit jealousy and self-hatred here.

So in other words, you're saying, "I come here because I love that you make fun of everybody, which is fun-bitchy, but you're not allowed to make fun of the celebrities I have decided I like, because that would be pathological-bitchy."

by Anonymousreply 80March 2, 2013 1:42 AM

wtf was that pic necessary?

by Anonymousreply 81March 2, 2013 1:49 AM

Do NOT click r81. You will regret. It is scat or something.

by Anonymousreply 82March 2, 2013 1:53 AM

I recall a Canadian interview where the interviewer asks him an ambiguous question not intended to ask if he was gay or straight, and he answered immediately, "I like them both" with a wry smile.

The host got flustered and protested she never intended the question in that fashion.

Can't find this interview anywgere now.

by Anonymousreply 83March 2, 2013 1:59 AM

R75 Bomer didn't "play the game"?

Homeboy put his CHILDREN in the CLOSET so he could star in "White Collar"!

Including the one he fathered!

by Anonymousreply 84March 2, 2013 2:11 AM

by Anonymousreply 85March 2, 2013 3:11 AM

He's not gay. He also has a dependency problem, and don't start that he's drinking because he can't accept his sexuality. Not everyone is gay.

by Anonymousreply 86March 2, 2013 3:19 AM

Bomer's the natural dad to one of those kids, R85? I thought they were all Simon's.

by Anonymousreply 87March 2, 2013 3:31 AM

Bomer is clearly the biological father of one of his and Simon's twins. Note how a) the twins look completely different and b) the one of the left has his eyes.

This is somewhat problematic because Simon Halls took all public credit for fathering the children, in the birth announcement and in a W Magazine on gay fathers. However, the birth of the children was concurrent with the pilot order for White Collar at USA, which is one of Halls's clients.

Bomer himself did not publicly acknowledge he had any children until White Collar had finished its second season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88March 2, 2013 9:28 AM

I don't care if he is gay or straight as long as he is not making another Hangover. I was actually pleasantly surprised about his performance in SLP, never thought he had it in him. Lets see how he does in his next movie from the director who did Blue Valentine.

by Anonymousreply 89March 2, 2013 9:47 AM

R41, Bradley not only attended thst Actor's Studio run by James Lipton, but while he was attending, he was always in the audience for the tv tapings. Quite frequently, you can spot him in the audience, especially since the cameraman always focused on him.

by Anonymousreply 90March 2, 2013 10:52 AM

Blew everyone?

I thought he would have least gotten his ass out for them all. It should be rounded like the Holland Tunnel by now if what you guys say is true.

I don't believe this. Just because he's a pretty guy doesn't mean he's gay. I know on DL it does but in reality...

Provide some evidence.

by Anonymousreply 91March 2, 2013 10:59 AM

R15 has it about right.

When I was seventeen (and 6'2" and HAWT, but straight), legendary gay director Kenneth Anger stopped me on First Avenue, told me he was a photographer, and wanted to make a model out of me. I said my family owned a typing service, and I was on my way to college, then he told me he would pay me $75 a day to be his personal assistant. I figured I'd make some cash and do my freelancing/business (big yellow pages ad) in the evenings, so I went to work for him the next morning.

I was not some transplant desperate to make it in NYC, just a kid who had grown up on the Upper East Side before it had gentrified, lucky enough to be in a rent-stabilized luxury apartment that now rents for maybe 10-15k a mont. Had no clue who he was and didn't really care for fame. I had gone to high school with Diane Lane (cousin's ex) and some soap actors and models so the industry was not alien to me.

I got there, and most of the day I spent riding around in taxis with him, doing absolutly nothing. He had released Hollywood Babylon II around then and was doing stuff related to that. The book seemed interesting enough, but having ridden in the cab where my late mother delivered The Princess Bride's manuscript to William Goldman in his apartment, I didn't think that much of the guy.

In his apartment, he sized me up as a photographer would, and, out of the blue, asked me perhaps the stangest question I had ever heard:

"How would you like to play a gay Lucifer?"

I gave it some thought: "Let's see...I'm a teenager, I'm Satan, and I'm GAY!" It kind of felt powerful, and was definitely an original idea, but declined, choosing instead to pursue college beginning in January, 1985. Without getting into any details, I will say that I was definitely Anger's "type," and no, I didn't fuck him, for a part, or otherwise. At the end of the day, I quit, mostly because I was bored and wanted to get back to my bsuiness and enjoying the summer in Greenwich Village.

A few years back, I look Anger up on IMDB, and realized just how famous he was. I also saw he had done "Lucifer Rising," and wanted me to do "Lucifer Rising II," a sequal or prequel (probably a prequel given the age range of Lucifer).

Would I have had to fuck him to get a part? I can say almost certainly that I would not have. Would he have fucked me if I had tried to sleep with him? I'll let the reader decide. Would he have hired me if I were not qualified and did sleep with him (he never asked me to, at least not directly)? No, I think I'd have had to have been qualified, though I don't know if he'd have made a bit part for me.

I just kind of laughed off the experience at the time, but had I chosen to go "that" route, my life definitely would have taken an interesting turn. I can see where some farm boy from the Midwest would have been very impressed by the offer, but it just wasn't for me.

As a general rule, most serious directors will *not* use a casting couch, becuase anyone they'd want to fuck can make them too much money, and only an idiot would sacrifice a $10 million payday just to get laid. It's not like producers are wanting for sex.

I personally think the entire casting-couch thing is overblown.

by Anonymousreply 92March 2, 2013 11:14 AM

R66/R67/R73/R79 is the Bradley Cooper-is-not-gay troll.

by Anonymousreply 93March 2, 2013 9:42 PM

Bradley Cooper is the first student to return as guest on Inside the Actors Studio.

When he made his triumphant return, he actually cried.

Entire episode on YouTube

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94March 2, 2013 11:05 PM

[quote]Provide some evidence.

Sworn affidavits and DNA samples will of course be forthcoming.

by Anonymousreply 95March 2, 2013 11:13 PM

R88 WIMBST, honey, stop presenting your fantasies as a fact.

by Anonymousreply 96March 3, 2013 5:42 AM

R96,

He looks [italic]exactly[/italic] like him. Do you have cataracts or something?

by Anonymousreply 97March 3, 2013 3:28 PM

Too late, R89. HANGOVER 3 is already in the can and coming out this May...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98March 3, 2013 3:38 PM

How can Simon and Matt's boys be twins if Matt's the dad of one kid and Simon's the dad of the other kid?????????????????

by Anonymousreply 99March 3, 2013 3:44 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100March 3, 2013 3:46 PM

R96 My eyesight is just fine, thank you. They both have blue eyes. That's all. Little Matt looked nothing like Walker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101March 5, 2013 9:37 AM

Sorry, I meant R97

by Anonymousreply 102March 5, 2013 9:44 AM

Forgive me but...

WHO IN THE HELL IS BRADLEY COOPER?

by Anonymousreply 103March 5, 2013 9:59 AM

!!!!!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104March 5, 2013 11:05 AM

[R89] [R98]

Yes, Hangover III is already in the can and some pics are surfacing.

Bradley looks SO GAY in the second pic..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105March 5, 2013 4:31 PM

'Bradley Cooper Reveals That He wasn't a Hit With The Ladies as a Teenager'.

Not a surprise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106March 11, 2013 4:07 PM

Blame the agents and studio heads- not the actors that stay in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 107March 11, 2013 4:26 PM

I saw a rerun of Cooper's Actor's Studio show a couple of weeks before the Oscars. I don't know how long ago it was filmed, but the boy had HUGE pupils during the whole show. I know he's supposedly been sober for quite a while, but I don't think he was for that show. I thought maybe it was the lighting, but his pupils were so dilated, it was pretty distracting. He had to have been high that day.

I saw SLP in January and thought he did a great job, much more so than Jennifer Lawrence. He and DeNiro were terrific together.

by Anonymousreply 108March 11, 2013 5:09 PM

"...it's usually about degrading the one who's so desperate..."

Believe me, it's so true.

I worked (very, very briefly) as an admin for a film "producer" in Soho (London)...

The ladies would do a quick read-through - the guys had to "audition" (which was why I spent a whole day with a naked man perched on my desk - to show how committed he was to the role)

by Anonymousreply 109March 11, 2013 5:25 PM

[quote] Yes, Hangover III is already in the can

Called "Hangover III" because "Let's Milk This Shit For All It's Worth And Fund Our Retirement Accounts" was way too long.

by Anonymousreply 110March 11, 2013 5:30 PM

So is JLaw his hag? That's pretty awesome.

by Anonymousreply 111March 11, 2013 5:35 PM

I think it's funny (and appropriate) that everyone else ignored R92's weirdly overlong, self-important post.

WTF is Ray Gordon? He posts that name as if we should recognize it.

by Anonymousreply 112March 11, 2013 5:36 PM

R111

Fangirls would love that Bradley and JLaw were a couple.

That would be Robsten 2.0.

by Anonymousreply 113March 12, 2013 10:07 PM

The reason I don't believe this isn't that Bradley seems straight, it's that gay men in Hollywood want to do the blowing, not get blown.

Sorry, bitter actor nobody, try again.

by Anonymousreply 114March 12, 2013 10:12 PM

Sorry R114, gays in Hollywood were never in a position to help Bradley Cooper. Only "straight" men, and they like to be blown.

by Anonymousreply 115March 12, 2013 11:05 PM

Yes, OK, he did blow me too

by Anonymousreply 116March 12, 2013 11:51 PM

And?

by Anonymousreply 117March 13, 2013 1:06 AM

Timbuktu? You mean the restaurant here in Maryland? If he ever goes back there, I'll be waiting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118March 13, 2013 1:17 AM

You just know that this was going to happen.....

Apparently, Bradley Cooper is 'dating' model Suki Waterhouse

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119March 20, 2013 12:20 AM

by Anonymousreply 120March 20, 2013 2:07 AM

Is she being paid to beard or is she clueless about being used?

by Anonymousreply 121March 20, 2013 2:16 AM

A guy does what he has to do.

by Anonymousreply 122March 20, 2013 2:21 AM

R120

Exactly.

DListed about Bradley's new 'girlfriend'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123March 20, 2013 8:23 PM

The nice thing about bearding with a girl who lives in another country is that you've got an easy excuse for rarely seeing her.

by Anonymousreply 124March 20, 2013 11:49 PM

by Anonymousreply 125March 24, 2013 4:15 AM

by Anonymousreply 126April 5, 2013 8:57 PM

R126 You can always talk about that with James Franco

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127April 8, 2013 2:03 PM

Funny how post-Oscar nomination he's just picking up discards from Michael Fassbender and Jude Law.

by Anonymousreply 128April 8, 2013 2:48 PM

I hope he's made a lot of money from the Hangover movies, he deserves it.

by Anonymousreply 129April 8, 2013 3:08 PM

He's was the most caring and gentle lover I've ever had...

by Anonymousreply 130April 8, 2013 3:21 PM

Did he go to Paris just to meet up with her, or was he there for another reason? Seems like a lot of hoop-jumping for a new girlfriend, especially if it's a bearding situation.

by Anonymousreply 131April 14, 2013 11:36 PM

[quote]R76

True. A LOT of actors/actresses in Hollyweird are gay/lesbian or bisexual it's more like who isn't LGB and is actually hetero?

by Anonymousreply 132May 1, 2013 3:42 AM

R124 that closet queen Vin Diesel once said how he only dates women in other countries LOL.

by Anonymousreply 133May 1, 2013 4:19 AM

I'm fascinated by these threads too, it's fun to speculate who's gay, but you'd be shocked how many of the names you see in these threads are actually straight. of the names that always pop up, I know that at least 80% of em lead straight lives (meaning they share bedrooms with the girlfriends/wives they claim to or are actively dating women). I know a lot of celeb assistants who work out of the boss' house, are responsible for waking them up, scheduling dates, etc.

by Anonymousreply 134May 1, 2013 7:55 AM

Cooper may be bi, I don't know.

I do know that during the time he was on "Alias" he fucked some guys. I thought he was gay.

by Anonymousreply 135May 1, 2013 9:16 AM

R136,is there any truth to the rumors that he fucked Victor Graber?

by Anonymousreply 136May 1, 2013 4:47 PM

Bradley's buttocks in the new HANGOVER III trailer look especially luscious.

by Anonymousreply 137May 2, 2013 4:46 AM

He's working hard to make his skid mark.

by Anonymousreply 138May 2, 2013 4:53 AM

I'd pay to put his underwear on my head.

by Anonymousreply 139May 2, 2013 4:56 AM

I thought his wiener is micro. Power bottom.

by Anonymousreply 140May 2, 2013 5:00 AM

Size meat is wasted on bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 141May 2, 2013 5:04 AM

I've posted here before, I knowa woman that slept with Bradley at Georgetown. It was more than once. Now, I'm not saying he's straight, or even bi, but she did say she enjoyed their encounters. So I don't think he's "micro". I suppose he could be smaller than average and know how to use it, but its not like he was freakishly small.

by Anonymousreply 142May 2, 2013 10:38 AM

He's just an average guy. Who did he actually sleep with?

by Anonymousreply 143May 2, 2013 12:39 PM

Don't you think some actors go to a meeting and start flirting and making advances immediately? Take charge, actors? I always felt like Keanu Reeves was so sure of his attractiveness that HE would always make the first move.

by Anonymousreply 144May 2, 2013 12:48 PM

I read that he supposedly fucked Liam Neeson and Victor Garber (I swear, I have no idea who Victor Garber is), was someone on set and knew this for a fact?

by Anonymousreply 145May 2, 2013 12:55 PM

R146

more like he got fucked by Liam Neeson and Victor Garber.

by Anonymousreply 146May 2, 2013 1:04 PM

R143, a female friend of mine had sex with him when he was at NYU. She said it was very "Looking for Mr. Goodbar". She believes he is Gay and can see that he would be abusive. She also confirmed that he is small.

by Anonymousreply 147May 2, 2013 1:11 PM

I have no idea of his sexuality, so nothing would surprise me, but I do see a very manic quality to him. I think he's unstable. When they show pictures of him out at events, like during the Oscar parties, I was struck by the eager, puppy dog desperation in his eyes, and his body language. Did he really think he could win an Oscar, or was he "just glad to be there?" I can definitely see what R148 is talking about.

by Anonymousreply 148May 2, 2013 1:18 PM

In his new DETAILS magazine article, Bradley said that he knew he wasn't going to win the Oscar, but in that millisecond before they announce the winner, the possibility that you COULD win flashes through your brain. He said it goes through your mind like, "Hey, I do have a 1 in 5 chance in winning."

R148, tell us more! I don't care if he's two inches, he's just all that and a bag of chips to me.

by Anonymousreply 149May 3, 2013 1:57 AM

If he is gay (not saying he isn't), can someone explain the persistent rumors that he went all Chris Brown on Jennifer Esposito? I don't know any gay men that would beat a woman once much less over an extended period of time.

by Anonymousreply 150May 3, 2013 2:21 AM

He's had sex with lots of men and women if you believe the posts on this thread (I do not for that reason), and OF COURSE he has a small dick.

I wonder if guys like Cooper are aware of sites like DL and the loonacy of the posts and threads?

by Anonymousreply 151May 3, 2013 1:05 PM

Oh yes R152, you're on sure ground there assuming he's a genital-deprived Ken doll with skin of polyurethane! No "loonacy" there!

by Anonymousreply 152May 3, 2013 1:29 PM

Maybe she wouldn't wear the pair of Jimmy Choos he told her to, R151. Anyway, why would it be so beyond a gay guy to beat a woman? I know dozens of guys who've had scratch fights with lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 153May 3, 2013 1:53 PM

How so R153? Are you all knowing? Or another lunatic? (loonatic)

by Anonymousreply 154May 3, 2013 2:07 PM

I thought the story was that Esposito walked in on him with another guy and he flipped.

by Anonymousreply 155May 4, 2013 9:54 AM

I agree that Bradley does have that "manic" look. Maybe SLP was not acting.

by Anonymousreply 156May 4, 2013 10:44 AM

I just watched him in SLP and was amazed at how well he portrayed someone who has bipolar disorder. I have the illness and it was painful for me to watch him because it seemed so authentic. Who knows, maybe he suffers from it or he's just a really good actor.

by Anonymousreply 157May 4, 2013 10:51 AM

I just want to know what his butt smells like.

by Anonymousreply 158May 5, 2013 1:15 AM

Like poop

by Anonymousreply 159August 27, 2013 8:29 PM

Stop degrading my future husband.

by Anonymousreply 160August 27, 2013 8:35 PM

I hope r160 is a woman cuz BC is straight.

by Anonymousreply 161August 27, 2013 8:41 PM

Nope, R161.

by Anonymousreply 162August 27, 2013 9:46 PM

I've decided I need to figure out how to score a date with BC...how do you? Closeted meet closeted....

Anybody been with him?

by Anonymousreply 163September 9, 2013 10:18 PM

[quote]'I do know that during the time he was on "Alias" he fucked some guys. I thought he was gay.'[/quote]

R135, I suppose that Victor Garber was one of those men.

by Anonymousreply 164September 9, 2013 10:36 PM

Wouldn't BC be drowning himself in hot young cock rather than victor?

by Anonymousreply 165September 9, 2013 10:42 PM

What am I doing wrong? I've blown everyone at least twice and I still haven't made it. Granted I always wear knee pads to take advantage of any opportunity to "get a head" but still no suckcess for moi.

by Anonymousreply 166September 9, 2013 11:14 PM

[quote]I wonder if he blew closet queen Heavy Whalestein. I saw Heavy on a show recently and God he pinged. He seemed so fabulous...maybe he's bi.

Best not to share that observation.

by Anonymousreply 167September 9, 2013 11:22 PM

Harvey is gay?

by Anonymousreply 168September 9, 2013 11:52 PM

Maybe not right thread to post but as an actor without an extra eighteen...

Does the gay casting couch exist? How do you get in the Huvane like a-list group. I'm young hot...I need a break....

by Anonymousreply 169September 10, 2013 12:08 AM

Call me.

by Anonymousreply 170September 10, 2013 12:12 AM

[quote]Anybody been with him?

I fuckin' wish...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171September 10, 2013 12:34 AM

My friend Ahmed from Marrakesh says OP is full of camel dung.

by Anonymousreply 172September 10, 2013 12:50 AM

LOL R161 he's as "straight" as Revolta and Tammy Cruise are!

R170 isn't BC too old for KS?

by Anonymousreply 173September 11, 2013 11:49 PM

Harvey is NOT Gay! Silly Queer!

by Anonymousreply 174September 12, 2013 12:22 AM

Who is the premiere Zanuck, Warner, Limato, Mayer type these days? The gay versions, using their power to trade parts for sex.

by Anonymousreply 175September 12, 2013 12:46 AM

Bradley Cooper gay scene in 'Wet Hot American Summer'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176September 13, 2013 12:11 AM

Aww now he's all alone on the beaches of Hawaii. No beard. Let's get married Coop.

by Anonymousreply 177September 17, 2013 12:21 AM

Sorry but Harvey Whalestein always pinged for me.

by Anonymousreply 178January 7, 2014 1:05 AM

[R176] That was more than a kiss!!

by Anonymousreply 179January 7, 2014 1:11 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 180February 11, 2014 2:30 AM

If so (probably is), he's not the first or the last to become a star that way.

by Anonymousreply 181February 11, 2014 2:38 AM

He is hot.

by Anonymousreply 182February 11, 2014 2:39 AM

I bet he is very good lover. Very sensitive man.

by Anonymousreply 183February 12, 2014 1:12 AM

[quote]Wouldn't BC be drowning himself in hot young cock rather than victor?

Victor Garber has major sizemeat and he knows how to use it.

by Anonymousreply 184February 12, 2014 1:49 AM

Just how much meat can Coop take?

by Anonymousreply 185February 12, 2014 1:53 AM

I wish I had seen Eartha Kitt in Timbuktu.

by Anonymousreply 186February 12, 2014 1:54 AM

Bradley Cooper blew the entire cast of Timbuktu? Wow, I think he was only ten at the time. What a horny kid he must have been!

by Anonymousreply 187February 12, 2014 1:59 AM

I wonder what you have to do to get a:

Anyway, I don't think Bradley is gay. Just ambitious beyond our imaginations.

by Anonymousreply 188February 12, 2014 7:47 AM

What do you mean r188?

by Anonymousreply 189February 13, 2014 1:58 AM

I saw him and Jennifer Esposito at Whole Foods in Chelsea. They looked like they were genuinely together.

by Anonymousreply 190February 13, 2014 2:19 AM

r190, Why do you think that marriage was so short lived?

by Anonymousreply 191February 13, 2014 2:35 AM

I was in Timbuktu when Brad was doing his time there. I can tell you, he made quite the impression.

by Anonymousreply 192July 3, 2014 8:15 AM

Balderdash OP, I'm in Hollywood and would remember if Bradley Cooper gave me a blow job. He simply didn't blow everybody to get when he is. You're worse than the apostrophe abusers on DL.

by Anonymousreply 193July 3, 2014 8:25 AM

Maybe he disguised himself as Shia LeBoeuf before he did R193. Das Coop is an award-winning actor after all.

by Anonymousreply 194July 3, 2014 1:51 PM

Whether the so called rumors are true enough, I am certainly being entertained. I am looking forward to reading more "smut"....keep it up folks - harlequin just might go out of business!!

by Anonymousreply 195July 7, 2014 9:24 PM

B.C. gay my ass. He played Broadway with Julia Roberts and Paul Rudd. "Three Days of Rain". Lived here. Where are all the "gay stories" about those times? Why does no one come out and have dated him, been with him?

by Anonymousreply 196July 7, 2014 9:32 PM

Gilbert Price was in Timbuktu. I would have blown him.

by Anonymousreply 197July 7, 2014 9:34 PM

R21, why does he even go to those things if all he has is mommy to hold onto his arm? It is not like he was in the running for anything.

by Anonymousreply 198July 7, 2014 9:34 PM

If it's true that he traded sex for movie roles, then it was a transaction just like a prostitute is about a business transaction. In this case sex is simply the tool and it is designed to assert power and to humiliate.

There are hundreds of thousands of actors in this world. Many of them are talented, but profession has a 96% unemployment rate. Being famous,getting Oscar nominations,earning millions, comes with a price.

So even with all the talent and all the luck in the world, an actor who really wants to "make it" has to be willing to do anything. Bradley certainly fits that profile. Not every single successful actor has had to whore himself out, but the ones who have the protection of powerful connections are very rare.

by Anonymousreply 199July 7, 2014 9:39 PM

Please don't conflate being gay with being a pervert. Harvey and a lot of other powerbrokers may be perverts, but that doesn't make them gay. Maybe he likes to watch. Maybe he likes group sex tableaux or he has fetishes. But Harvey is not gay. Please gods, NO!

by Anonymousreply 200July 7, 2014 9:46 PM

Bomer is a great dad R88 for not making his kids dress the same. My mom made my twin and I dress the same. Its one thing when your a baby but up your third grade really sucked.

by Anonymousreply 201July 8, 2014 7:29 PM

Good for Bradley!

by Anonymousreply 202July 8, 2014 7:44 PM

These are so funny.

by Anonymousreply 203January 1, 2015 8:59 PM

What't the difference between sizemeat, mincemeat and forcemeat? I keep getting all confused.

by Anonymousreply 204January 1, 2015 9:08 PM

So should he be known as “Boop” on this site?

by Anonymousreply 205January 1, 2015 9:30 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 206January 15, 2015 2:34 PM

I'm now picturing Bradley blowing every 90 year old member of the Academy to get those nominations.

by Anonymousreply 207January 15, 2015 2:45 PM

Or got blown.

He's getting compared to Renée Zellweger now. Better luck to him!

by Anonymousreply 208January 15, 2015 2:46 PM

I wonder if the discussion about his face alteration will go mainstream. It would be sexist if it didn't. People love to tear down an insecure woman. What about an overrated man?

by Anonymousreply 209January 15, 2015 2:49 PM

..and Renee used to be his beard. Guess she gave him the name of her plastic surgeon.

by Anonymousreply 210January 15, 2015 3:12 PM

I hope he wins. There aren't enough men in the world with a good strong suction.

by Anonymousreply 211January 15, 2015 9:22 PM

Now we know why he has got so many nominations already....

by Anonymousreply 212January 15, 2015 9:36 PM

[quote] Now we know why he has got so many nominations already....

Exactly. He has impressed very many voters with his skills. And I'm not talking about acting.

by Anonymousreply 213January 16, 2015 3:50 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 214January 17, 2015 11:26 PM

Anyone had him since he's been in town for The Elephant Man?

by Anonymousreply 215January 18, 2015 1:35 AM

Who did he blow or was blown by? so many rumours? some clear details? I heard about Liam Neeson etc. but I mean directors, producers people who have real power to make one a star. Who did he fuck in these categories?

by Anonymousreply 216January 18, 2015 1:37 AM

No one, R216

Just a bunch of jealous queens.

What really sticks in their craw is that BC is a Georgetown graduate who speaks passable French and seems to actually have a brain. They like the Channing Tatums better

by Anonymousreply 217January 18, 2015 1:44 AM

Omg- will Lilo just shut up!

by Anonymousreply 218January 18, 2015 2:43 AM

R217 has it, unlike the OP and todays "It's not who you now, it's who you blow" queen.

by Anonymousreply 219January 24, 2015 8:53 PM

There were rumors -with pics- about Bradley and Leo DiCaprio.

Lukas Hass got very jealous.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220January 24, 2015 10:21 PM

Who cares what happens behind bedroom doors.When did the Oscar awards turn into judgement about private life.Last i heard it was about their acting career! The only people that have the right to judge you are God and yourself.You are your own critic right?If you dont like/love youeself how can others? If you try to make everyone in the world happy you will be miserable. Make yourself happy.

by Anonymousreply 221April 18, 2015 4:55 AM

[quote]When did the Oscar awards turn into judgement about private life.Last i heard it was about their acting career!

um no. It was always about personal lives and offset behavior. Ask Judy Garland, Grace Kelly, Russell Crowe, etc.

by Anonymousreply 222April 18, 2015 5:03 AM

I feel bad for famous people. Their lives are always under the spotlight. They are just people that have jobs that pay very well. Who cares whom or what they do. Im just saying i feel bad for some of them. They have no privacy. Some just need to be tossed on toy island and not be saved by rudolph the red nose reindeer lol!

by Anonymousreply 223April 18, 2015 5:29 AM

you sound like a small child or an idiot r223

by Anonymousreply 224April 18, 2015 5:35 AM

What did Russell crowe do?

by Anonymousreply 225April 18, 2015 5:36 AM

He was an Oscar front runner but then fell behind in the polls after he got in a fight at the BAFTA Awards.

by Anonymousreply 226April 18, 2015 5:40 AM

R217 is a Cooper fangirl.

by Anonymousreply 227April 18, 2015 4:09 PM

I predict he'll be nominated for a Tony and will win it.

by Anonymousreply 228April 18, 2015 8:38 PM

Does any one find Cooper pinging here ? This interview was when he was just starting to get famous. So I guess he isn't as restrained as he comes off now a days

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229April 23, 2015 3:51 PM

R229, not at all.

by Anonymousreply 230April 23, 2015 4:28 PM

r229 doesn't ping much--just uses his hands alot. Interviewees soon learn to not use their hands at all.

by Anonymousreply 231April 23, 2015 8:04 PM

He's SO cute in that video at R229.

by Anonymousreply 232April 26, 2015 3:54 PM

r233 - in English, please!!!

by Anonymousreply 233April 26, 2015 4:07 PM

From another thread.

---

Re BCoop- "...running lines together (my lines his line)in my trailer I had absolutely nothing to do with casting gay porn star Greg Duke/David Taylor as a extra in America Sniper. Really.Truly."

by Anonymousreply 234May 31, 2015 3:12 AM

You can only blow your way to the middle.

by Anonymousreply 235May 31, 2015 4:43 AM

Watch his early Globe Trotter episodes to watch him queen out.

by Anonymousreply 236May 31, 2015 1:17 PM

I am the only fag who finds him uninteresting as a man and an actor? He's a snore fest. And I couldn't care less if he's gay or straight.

by Anonymousreply 237May 31, 2015 1:24 PM

I wonder who he blew. Wait it was everyone.

by Anonymousreply 238February 1, 2019 6:06 PM

He didn’t blow me, for which I proclaim he is a bigot and homophobe. BOYCOTT!

by Anonymousreply 239February 1, 2019 6:25 PM

I'm surprised Cooper is the famous one from Alias. I wanted the other male lead to be the successful one as I always found him hotter and more likable.

by Anonymousreply 240February 1, 2019 6:43 PM

Fellas,B's the blowee not the blower.

by Anonymousreply 241February 1, 2019 8:21 PM

Dude. It’s the same rule as “which ship as the right of way” - the larger vessel. Even when a guy is generally all top, he’ll go down on a bigger cock.

by Anonymousreply 242February 1, 2019 8:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!