Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

"Bradley Cooper blew everyone from here to Timbuktu to get where he is"

A friend of mine in Hollywood just told me that.

by Anonymousreply 23905/31/2015

On another message board someone who went to college with Bradley said he was gay gay gay and didn't try to hide it. Who knows if this person was legit, but I tend to believe it.

by Anonymousreply 202/24/2013

Well he either blew all the wrong people or sucks an awful cock. He got his break in 99 and didn't become a household name until 2009.

by Anonymousreply 402/24/2013

People who will sleep with anyone for fame must really have something wrong with them. I guess I don't care about it because I could not imagine blowing or fucking someone who I didn't find sexually attractive.

by Anonymousreply 502/24/2013

Remember his make-out scene with Michael Ian Black in Wet Hot American Summer. There was real lust in his eyes.

by Anonymousreply 602/24/2013

Well, then what do you make of the thousnads of actual prostitutes in this world, r5? They don't even get fame in the bargain--they just get a few hundred bucks.

Hell, if I could be a giant movie star just for sucking dick I'd gladly beat Bradley Cooper at his own game.

by Anonymousreply 802/24/2013

Maybe he had to add rimming to his repetoire to finally advance his career in 2009.Did he have to swallow? I wonder if he blew closet queen Heavy Whalestein. I saw Heavy on a show recently and God he pinged. He seemed so fabulous...maybe he's bi.

by Anonymousreply 902/24/2013

Well, until he sucks my dick as well, I'm not going to root for him to win tonight

by Anonymousreply 1002/24/2013

Bradley Cooper is NOT a fag, and I am the dame who can prove it!

by Anonymousreply 1202/24/2013

[quote]I don't understand why people always say this. Is every executive gay and just looking for sex? No.

Well...every executive is looking to work sex into the job somehow. To be honest, that's never made much sense to me. But no, not all of them are gay.

by Anonymousreply 1302/24/2013

They've made the same claim about me... but look where I am now!

by Anonymousreply 1402/24/2013

I've done things that would make you sick to your stomach. I had to force myself to love the taste of cum. But when I became a star and started raking in millions,believe me Bradley,it was all worth it.

by Anonymousreply 1602/26/2013

Did getting fucked by Victor Garber and Liam Neeson really help is career? Who else is a notch on his belt?

by Anonymousreply 1802/26/2013

I think he let the old fat producers suck him, not the other way around. That's how he got work.

by Anonymousreply 1902/26/2013

And I liked it! I LIKED IT!

by Anonymousreply 2002/26/2013

On one of the red carpet shows last night, someone asked DeNiro about Bradley. His reply:

"He's a very sweet boy. A nice boy."

I found that so odd - no mention of his acting ability, and the words he did use sounded so much like how gay men used to be described in the 50s.

I guess DeNiro was trying NOT to say something...

by Anonymousreply 2202/26/2013

R5, you're ignoring the fact that when somebody can give you what you want they look a lot more attractive.

by Anonymousreply 2302/26/2013

Or De Niro doesn't like or respect him r22

by Anonymousreply 2402/26/2013

[quote]Maybe he had to add rimming to his repetoire to finally advance his career in 2009.Did he have to swallow?

by Anonymousreply 2702/26/2013

Very believable. What else did your friend say?

by Anonymousreply 2802/26/2013

[quote]Is every executive gay and just looking for sex? No.

Like rape casting couch isn't a sexual thing. It's all about power and dominance. Like any other business it is run by insecure and paranoid people with tons of unresolved issues who need reassurance on a regular basis that they are still on top and can put anyone (who even looks like a threat to them) down.

'How much do YOU want this role?'. No matter whether it's gay or straight casting couch it's usually about degrading the one who's so desperate and insecure that he or she thinks the only way he/she gets the role is by offering sexual services for it.

by Anonymousreply 2902/26/2013

Narcissistic Personality Disorder affects approximately one percent of the population.

In Hollywood it affects approximately 85%.

People who pursue careers in Hollywood do so because of this condition.

Thus the continuing success and legacy of the casting couch. NPDs who will do anything to get ahead vs NPDs who will do anything to make themselves feel superior.

by Anonymousreply 3002/26/2013

Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 3102/26/2013

Aren't the closeted guys typically trying too hard by bringing a hot woman as a date? Why bring your mother unless it was truly just as simple as he knew his mom would get a kick out of it because he loves her?

by Anonymousreply 3202/26/2013

Well if someone just told you this and someone else just said this on another message board and he bought his mother as his date to an event, then we have our answer.

by Anonymousreply 3302/26/2013

I don't find him closeted. I think he's pretty obvious about being gay. He played a gay man on that terrible movie Valentine's Day without batting an eye.

by Anonymousreply 3402/26/2013

[quote]He played a gay man on that terrible movie Valentine's Day without batting an eye.

So now we WANT actors to make a stink about playing a gay character?

by Anonymousreply 3502/26/2013

What R34 is saying is that BC was TOO convincing in the role.

by Anonymousreply 3602/26/2013

"Why bring your mother unless it was truly just as simple as he knew his mom would get a kick out of it because he loves her?"

Wow. You're so gay that you can't see how gay it is that you think that?

In all seriousness, there are enough rumors and circumstantial evidence about Bradley's sexuality to make it plausible that he's gay or bisexual, but obviously he would be jeopardizing his career if he came out. He doesn't really owe it to anyone but himself to come out. It would be nice to have an out gay actor of his stature, but I don't think we should look to actors to validate our place in society.

He's a good actor and he's finally being appreciated for his skills so I wish him the best of luck. He's very supportive of his costars - did you see his face when JLaw won? - and seems invested in using his success to act in interesting films rather than shit (Hangover sequels aside) so he has my respect for that.

by Anonymousreply 3702/26/2013

which is why he just needs to come the fuck out already.

OUT THEM! OUT THEM ALL (especially Mizz Lindsey Graham, gurl)

by Anonymousreply 3802/26/2013

Well, the sequel shit pays the bills and gets him some box office credibility to do other stuff, so that is understandable. It's not like the sequels are straight to DVD.

He seems gay. Not in a stereotypical way. He just reads as gay to me. I can't qualify that.

Playing gay isn't the point, though. He was trained at the Actor's Studio and they take themselves so fucking seriously that he would not understand why playing gay would be any different than playing a drug addict or a saintly priest. Just another call to use his "craft".

by Anonymousreply 4002/26/2013

There was something on in the background on Saturday, I wasn't paying much attention, but that Actors' Studio guy was just gushing about Bradley Cooper. Gushing. I think he said he'd been Bradley's acting professor at Pace University? The place that advertises on the subway.

by Anonymousreply 4102/26/2013

I love how good looking people had to blow everybody, but not ugly people. I've never read how Jonah Hill had to blow anyone to get where he is!

by Anonymousreply 4202/26/2013

[quote]He got his break in 99 and didn't become a household name until 2009.

And I still have no idea who or what he is.

by Anonymousreply 4302/26/2013

[quote]I've never read how Jonah Hill had to blow anyone to get where he is!

Judd Apatow Corollary. Jonah had to laugh at fart jokes.

by Anonymousreply 4402/26/2013

That Actor's Studio guy pings to high heavens. Now HE'S in the closet. I'll take BC any day over that old douche.

by Anonymousreply 4602/26/2013

[quote]BC was TOO convincing in the role.

Unless that means he popped out of the screen and blew all the men in the theater, that is a ridiculous statement, unless you believe that Meryl Streep really is a Holocaust survivor, and Daniel Day Lewis really was President.

by Anonymousreply 4702/26/2013

That movie was all about star image... I took it as a statement, or a bold move in any case. Worked better for BC than it did for Taylor Lautner, who chose the other Taylor beard in the same movie.

Perhaps we're spending too much time discussing this terrible movie. It even had Ashton Kutcher in it.

by Anonymousreply 4802/26/2013

OP, what does your friend do that would enable him to make such a comment that we are therefore supposed to give validity to?

Bradley Cooper does not seem gay to me- but then he could be- so could, that guy walking down the street. Of course it does not mean either one is.

No one, no one, on DL has offered credible proof that he is gay. It's all speculation and if he is straight pretty silly stuff.

by Anonymousreply 4902/26/2013

R5, you take what was said for granted and then declare a psychological disorder. SIlly twat.

And R49 declares herself The Voice of Reason, which has no place in a gossip free-for-all. Never mind the fact that Cooper both pings to Uranus and has concertedly grabbed the press for his crass "want to fuck?" behavior with women - usually a sure sign of a cover story.

by Anonymousreply 5102/26/2013

[quote]No one, no one, on DL has offered credible proof that he is gay.

I agree, R49. We MUST have credible proof. Further, that woman who went to the Oscars's is said to be his mother. Do we have credible proof, R49? Have you seen the DNA on Bradley Cooper and the sneaker woman? Did he just do that for a joke? Until we have credible proof, we can't grant her recognition as Cooper's mother.

Has anyone provided credible proof that Bradley Cooper could be straight? If so, link please!!!!

by Anonymousreply 5202/26/2013

the host of the actor's studio is married to an asian woman, not that that means anything. yeah, he pings to me too.

by Anonymousreply 5302/26/2013

Surely someone who was at Georgetown could tell us? I think Bradley is gay. He is just a little too sparkly looking. I love his hairy chest, so it's alright with me. He doesn't seem to really bulge though?

by Anonymousreply 5402/26/2013

Hw'a so-so, competent actor but seems like a decent sort of guy. I know this is a bitchy gossip site and enjoy much of what happens here, but the way you guys go after some people reminds me of how the highly accomplished black kids at my high school would be ostracized by their black peers, as if the latter resented someone breaking from their ranks and moving out into the world. An imperfect analogy, I know, but perhaps captures some of the implicit jealousy and self-hatred here. I don't get a self-hating vibe from BC, do you? Rupert Everett has more than once said that coming out destroyed his career (though I can think of other reasons...his ability to act in other than an arch manner), and doubtless for someone BC's age and bankability it would hurt him. Producers will never make a high-budget Matt Bomer or Zach Quinto vehicle; their position in the entertainment ecosystem made it safe for them to come out. Anyway, I just wish you guys would direct your entertaining nastiness at people who better deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 5502/26/2013

He seems to have genuine affection for Liam and Victor. I don't think he was fucking them just for career purposes.

by Anonymousreply 5602/26/2013

If I were Bradley Cooper, I WOULD blow everyone from here to Timbuktu, and do it agian on the way back from Timbuktu to here, to get a career in Hollywood.

You bitches need to stop being so self righteous, all of you would do the same.

by Anonymousreply 5802/26/2013

This guy knew Bradley Cooper at Georgetown and he refers to his girlfriend. Maybe dude's bi.

by Anonymousreply 6002/26/2013

Anyone know where to find the makeout scene? I an't find it on YT

by Anonymousreply 6102/26/2013

Cooper gave an interview right when "Alias" was starting in which the even-then-persistent gay rumors were addressed and he just sort of giggled and was like "well, what are you gonna do?". Not exactly a vehement denial. I wish I could find it; I thought it was at Television without PIty, but apparently not.

But I've assumed he was gay ever since. Not really an issue for me.

by Anonymousreply 6202/26/2013

Bradley has never denied the rumors. No straight man would say it's fantastic that people believe he's fucking his male co-star.

by Anonymousreply 6302/26/2013

R58, How do you know that if you did blow everyone from here to Timbuktu, and were very good at what you did, that you would get a career in Hollywood, rather than end up very, very used?

by Anonymousreply 6402/26/2013

He gives great head.

by Anonymousreply 6502/26/2013

He just doesn't seem gay to me. I think he's just fruity about his "craft.: He went to that Actor's Studio thing.

by Anonymousreply 6602/26/2013

That link about him in college is interesting. I wonder why he and his girlfriend transferred schools together. It doesn't seem like he was "out" back then. Maybe he's not gay.

by Anonymousreply 6702/26/2013

I don't know one way or another.

[quote]Not exactly a vehement denial.

Well, hell. If he denied vehemently, you'd say he "protesteth too much". I'd say the same.

If he doesn't, he's "hiding in plain sight".

Sometimes, this gets silly.

by Anonymousreply 6802/27/2013

[R6] [QUOTE]Remember his make-out scene with Michael Ian Black in Wet Hot American Summer. There was real lust in his eyes.[/QUOTE]

I want to watch it.

by Anonymousreply 6903/01/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 7003/01/2013

He might be gay, but the real shocking thing is how someone as plain looking as he has become a leading man.

by Anonymousreply 7103/01/2013

The media has been falling all over themselves declaring how "hot" Bradley is - he was even PEOPLE's 'Sexiest Man Alive,' but I just don't see it either. I don't think he's ugly, I just think he's rather average-looking.

by Anonymousreply 7203/01/2013

I think he's attractive. I don't know about the sexiest man alive.

I don't think he's gay though. I think people think that because he played gay in his first role in Wet Hot American Summer.

by Anonymousreply 7303/01/2013

[quote]The media has been falling all over themselves declaring how "hot" Bradley is - he was even PEOPLE's 'Sexiest Man Alive'

People's "Sexiest Man Alive" is ALWAYS someone who currently has a big project to push. It was Ryan Reynolds a couple years ago, for fuck's sake. It's pure PR.

by Anonymousreply 7403/01/2013

[quote]Producers will never make a high-budget Matt Bomer or Zach Quinto vehicle

Well, to be fair, Bomer and Quinto were always "out" in that they never pretended to be straight, or bearded, or any of the other shit many A-list stars have done to attain such "stature."

We'll never have any idea how much of a star Bomer would have been had he sold his soul to Hollywood and bearded or denied. Hopefully he'll still do fine having been honest and open, but it seems likely he's given up the chance at the kind of career he could possibly have had had he "played the game."

I'm sure he recognises that his life is infinitely better overall having been conducted as it has been, and he surely sleeps better at night, but his career certainly now has to be conducted with the probable limitations that his honesty has imposed upon it.

If Cooper really is gay, he deserves every single moment of discomfort that dishonesty brings to him.

by Anonymousreply 7503/01/2013

Hollywood is 5% straight, 5% gay,and 90% bisexual. I think Bradley falls into the latter category like the majority of his peers.

by Anonymousreply 7603/01/2013

[quote] There was real lust in his eyes

Say my Christian name!!!!

by Anonymousreply 7703/01/2013

They always say a picture is worth a thousand words.......

by Anonymousreply 7803/01/2013

Ryan is the one with gayface in that picture. Bradley just looks like he has gas.

by Anonymousreply 7903/01/2013

I know this is a bitchy gossip site and enjoy much of what happens here, but the way you guys go after some people reminds me of how the highly accomplished black kids at my high school would be ostracized by their black peers, as if the latter resented someone breaking from their ranks and moving out into the world. An imperfect analogy, I know, but perhaps captures some of the implicit jealousy and self-hatred here.

So in other words, you're saying, "I come here because I love that you make fun of everybody, which is fun-bitchy, but you're not allowed to make fun of the celebrities I have decided I like, because that would be pathological-bitchy."

by Anonymousreply 8003/01/2013

wtf was that pic necessary?

by Anonymousreply 8103/01/2013

Do NOT click r81. You will regret. It is scat or something.

by Anonymousreply 8203/01/2013

I recall a Canadian interview where the interviewer asks him an ambiguous question not intended to ask if he was gay or straight, and he answered immediately, "I like them both" with a wry smile.

The host got flustered and protested she never intended the question in that fashion.

Can't find this interview anywgere now.

by Anonymousreply 8303/01/2013

by Anonymousreply 8503/01/2013

He's not gay. He also has a dependency problem, and don't start that he's drinking because he can't accept his sexuality. Not everyone is gay.

by Anonymousreply 8603/01/2013

Bomer's the natural dad to one of those kids, R85? I thought they were all Simon's.

by Anonymousreply 8703/01/2013

Bomer is clearly the biological father of one of his and Simon's twins. Note how a) the twins look completely different and b) the one of the left has his eyes.

This is somewhat problematic because Simon Halls took all public credit for fathering the children, in the birth announcement and in a W Magazine on gay fathers. However, the birth of the children was concurrent with the pilot order for White Collar at USA, which is one of Halls's clients.

Bomer himself did not publicly acknowledge he had any children until White Collar had finished its second season.

by Anonymousreply 8803/02/2013

I don't care if he is gay or straight as long as he is not making another Hangover. I was actually pleasantly surprised about his performance in SLP, never thought he had it in him. Lets see how he does in his next movie from the director who did Blue Valentine.

by Anonymousreply 8903/02/2013

R41, Bradley not only attended thst Actor's Studio run by James Lipton, but while he was attending, he was always in the audience for the tv tapings. Quite frequently, you can spot him in the audience, especially since the cameraman always focused on him.

by Anonymousreply 9003/02/2013

Blew everyone?

I thought he would have least gotten his ass out for them all. It should be rounded like the Holland Tunnel by now if what you guys say is true.

I don't believe this. Just because he's a pretty guy doesn't mean he's gay. I know on DL it does but in reality...

Provide some evidence.

by Anonymousreply 9103/02/2013

R15 has it about right.

When I was seventeen (and 6'2" and HAWT, but straight), legendary gay director Kenneth Anger stopped me on First Avenue, told me he was a photographer, and wanted to make a model out of me. I said my family owned a typing service, and I was on my way to college, then he told me he would pay me $75 a day to be his personal assistant. I figured I'd make some cash and do my freelancing/business (big yellow pages ad) in the evenings, so I went to work for him the next morning.

I was not some transplant desperate to make it in NYC, just a kid who had grown up on the Upper East Side before it had gentrified, lucky enough to be in a rent-stabilized luxury apartment that now rents for maybe 10-15k a mont. Had no clue who he was and didn't really care for fame. I had gone to high school with Diane Lane (cousin's ex) and some soap actors and models so the industry was not alien to me.

I got there, and most of the day I spent riding around in taxis with him, doing absolutly nothing. He had released Hollywood Babylon II around then and was doing stuff related to that. The book seemed interesting enough, but having ridden in the cab where my late mother delivered The Princess Bride's manuscript to William Goldman in his apartment, I didn't think that much of the guy.

In his apartment, he sized me up as a photographer would, and, out of the blue, asked me perhaps the stangest question I had ever heard:

"How would you like to play a gay Lucifer?"

I gave it some thought: "Let's see...I'm a teenager, I'm Satan, and I'm GAY!" It kind of felt powerful, and was definitely an original idea, but declined, choosing instead to pursue college beginning in January, 1985. Without getting into any details, I will say that I was definitely Anger's "type," and no, I didn't fuck him, for a part, or otherwise. At the end of the day, I quit, mostly because I was bored and wanted to get back to my bsuiness and enjoying the summer in Greenwich Village.

A few years back, I look Anger up on IMDB, and realized just how famous he was. I also saw he had done "Lucifer Rising," and wanted me to do "Lucifer Rising II," a sequal or prequel (probably a prequel given the age range of Lucifer).

Would I have had to fuck him to get a part? I can say almost certainly that I would not have. Would he have fucked me if I had tried to sleep with him? I'll let the reader decide. Would he have hired me if I were not qualified and did sleep with him (he never asked me to, at least not directly)? No, I think I'd have had to have been qualified, though I don't know if he'd have made a bit part for me.

I just kind of laughed off the experience at the time, but had I chosen to go "that" route, my life definitely would have taken an interesting turn. I can see where some farm boy from the Midwest would have been very impressed by the offer, but it just wasn't for me.

As a general rule, most serious directors will *not* use a casting couch, becuase anyone they'd want to fuck can make them too much money, and only an idiot would sacrifice a $10 million payday just to get laid. It's not like producers are wanting for sex.

I personally think the entire casting-couch thing is overblown.

by Anonymousreply 9203/02/2013

R66/R67/R73/R79 is the Bradley Cooper-is-not-gay troll.

by Anonymousreply 9303/02/2013

Bradley Cooper is the first student to return as guest on Inside the Actors Studio.

When he made his triumphant return, he actually cried.

Entire episode on YouTube

by Anonymousreply 9403/02/2013

[quote]Provide some evidence.

Sworn affidavits and DNA samples will of course be forthcoming.

by Anonymousreply 9503/02/2013

R88 WIMBST, honey, stop presenting your fantasies as a fact.

by Anonymousreply 9603/03/2013

He looks [italic]exactly[/italic] like him. Do you have cataracts or something?

by Anonymousreply 9703/03/2013

Too late, R89. HANGOVER 3 is already in the can and coming out this May...

by Anonymousreply 9803/03/2013

How can Simon and Matt's boys be twins if Matt's the dad of one kid and Simon's the dad of the other kid?????????????????

by Anonymousreply 9903/03/2013

Like this

by Anonymousreply 10003/03/2013

R96 My eyesight is just fine, thank you. They both have blue eyes. That's all. Little Matt looked nothing like Walker.

by Anonymousreply 10103/05/2013

Sorry, I meant R97

by Anonymousreply 10203/05/2013

Forgive me but...

by Anonymousreply 10303/05/2013

by Anonymousreply 10403/05/2013

[R89] [R98]

Yes, Hangover III is already in the can and some pics are surfacing.

Bradley looks SO GAY in the second pic..

by Anonymousreply 10503/05/2013

'Bradley Cooper Reveals That He wasn't a Hit With The Ladies as a Teenager'.

Not a surprise.

by Anonymousreply 10603/11/2013

Blame the agents and studio heads- not the actors that stay in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 10703/11/2013

I saw a rerun of Cooper's Actor's Studio show a couple of weeks before the Oscars. I don't know how long ago it was filmed, but the boy had HUGE pupils during the whole show. I know he's supposedly been sober for quite a while, but I don't think he was for that show. I thought maybe it was the lighting, but his pupils were so dilated, it was pretty distracting. He had to have been high that day.

I saw SLP in January and thought he did a great job, much more so than Jennifer Lawrence. He and DeNiro were terrific together.

by Anonymousreply 10803/11/2013

"'s usually about degrading the one who's so desperate..."

Believe me, it's so true.

I worked (very, very briefly) as an admin for a film "producer" in Soho (London)...

The ladies would do a quick read-through - the guys had to "audition" (which was why I spent a whole day with a naked man perched on my desk - to show how committed he was to the role)

by Anonymousreply 10903/11/2013

[quote] Yes, Hangover III is already in the can

Called "Hangover III" because "Let's Milk This Shit For All It's Worth And Fund Our Retirement Accounts" was way too long.

by Anonymousreply 11003/11/2013

So is JLaw his hag? That's pretty awesome.

by Anonymousreply 11103/11/2013

I think it's funny (and appropriate) that everyone else ignored R92's weirdly overlong, self-important post.

WTF is Ray Gordon? He posts that name as if we should recognize it.

by Anonymousreply 11203/11/2013

Fangirls would love that Bradley and JLaw were a couple.

That would be Robsten 2.0.

by Anonymousreply 11303/12/2013

The reason I don't believe this isn't that Bradley seems straight, it's that gay men in Hollywood want to do the blowing, not get blown.

Sorry, bitter actor nobody, try again.

by Anonymousreply 11403/12/2013

Sorry R114, gays in Hollywood were never in a position to help Bradley Cooper. Only "straight" men, and they like to be blown.

by Anonymousreply 11503/12/2013

Yes, OK, he did blow me too

by Anonymousreply 11603/12/2013

by Anonymousreply 11703/12/2013

Timbuktu? You mean the restaurant here in Maryland? If he ever goes back there, I'll be waiting.

by Anonymousreply 11803/12/2013

You just know that this was going to happen.....

Apparently, Bradley Cooper is 'dating' model Suki Waterhouse

by Anonymousreply 11903/19/2013

by Anonymousreply 12003/19/2013

Is she being paid to beard or is she clueless about being used?

by Anonymousreply 12103/19/2013

A guy does what he has to do.

by Anonymousreply 12203/19/2013

DListed about Bradley's new 'girlfriend'.

by Anonymousreply 12303/20/2013

The nice thing about bearding with a girl who lives in another country is that you've got an easy excuse for rarely seeing her.

by Anonymousreply 12403/20/2013

by Anonymousreply 12503/24/2013

by Anonymousreply 12604/05/2013

R126 You can always talk about that with James Franco

by Anonymousreply 12704/08/2013

I hope he's made a lot of money from the Hangover movies, he deserves it.

by Anonymousreply 12904/08/2013

He's was the most caring and gentle lover I've ever had...

by Anonymousreply 13004/08/2013

Did he go to Paris just to meet up with her, or was he there for another reason? Seems like a lot of hoop-jumping for a new girlfriend, especially if it's a bearding situation.

by Anonymousreply 13104/14/2013

True. A LOT of actors/actresses in Hollyweird are gay/lesbian or bisexual it's more like who isn't LGB and is actually hetero?

by Anonymousreply 13204/30/2013

R124 that closet queen Vin Diesel once said how he only dates women in other countries LOL.

by Anonymousreply 13305/01/2013

I'm fascinated by these threads too, it's fun to speculate who's gay, but you'd be shocked how many of the names you see in these threads are actually straight. of the names that always pop up, I know that at least 80% of em lead straight lives (meaning they share bedrooms with the girlfriends/wives they claim to or are actively dating women). I know a lot of celeb assistants who work out of the boss' house, are responsible for waking them up, scheduling dates, etc.

by Anonymousreply 13405/01/2013

Cooper may be bi, I don't know.

I do know that during the time he was on "Alias" he fucked some guys. I thought he was gay.

by Anonymousreply 13505/01/2013

R136,is there any truth to the rumors that he fucked Victor Graber?

by Anonymousreply 13605/01/2013

Bradley's buttocks in the new HANGOVER III trailer look especially luscious.

by Anonymousreply 13705/02/2013

He's working hard to make his skid mark.

by Anonymousreply 13805/02/2013

I'd pay to put his underwear on my head.

by Anonymousreply 13905/02/2013

I thought his wiener is micro. Power bottom.

by Anonymousreply 14005/02/2013

Size meat is wasted on bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 14105/02/2013

I've posted here before, I knowa woman that slept with Bradley at Georgetown. It was more than once. Now, I'm not saying he's straight, or even bi, but she did say she enjoyed their encounters. So I don't think he's "micro". I suppose he could be smaller than average and know how to use it, but its not like he was freakishly small.

by Anonymousreply 14205/02/2013

He's just an average guy. Who did he actually sleep with?

by Anonymousreply 14305/02/2013

Don't you think some actors go to a meeting and start flirting and making advances immediately? Take charge, actors? I always felt like Keanu Reeves was so sure of his attractiveness that HE would always make the first move.

by Anonymousreply 14405/02/2013

I read that he supposedly fucked Liam Neeson and Victor Garber (I swear, I have no idea who Victor Garber is), was someone on set and knew this for a fact?

by Anonymousreply 14505/02/2013

R143, a female friend of mine had sex with him when he was at NYU. She said it was very "Looking for Mr. Goodbar". She believes he is Gay and can see that he would be abusive. She also confirmed that he is small.

by Anonymousreply 14705/02/2013

I have no idea of his sexuality, so nothing would surprise me, but I do see a very manic quality to him. I think he's unstable. When they show pictures of him out at events, like during the Oscar parties, I was struck by the eager, puppy dog desperation in his eyes, and his body language. Did he really think he could win an Oscar, or was he "just glad to be there?" I can definitely see what R148 is talking about.

by Anonymousreply 14805/02/2013

In his new DETAILS magazine article, Bradley said that he knew he wasn't going to win the Oscar, but in that millisecond before they announce the winner, the possibility that you COULD win flashes through your brain. He said it goes through your mind like, "Hey, I do have a 1 in 5 chance in winning."

R148, tell us more! I don't care if he's two inches, he's just all that and a bag of chips to me.

by Anonymousreply 14905/02/2013

If he is gay (not saying he isn't), can someone explain the persistent rumors that he went all Chris Brown on Jennifer Esposito? I don't know any gay men that would beat a woman once much less over an extended period of time.

by Anonymousreply 15005/02/2013

He's had sex with lots of men and women if you believe the posts on this thread (I do not for that reason), and OF COURSE he has a small dick.

I wonder if guys like Cooper are aware of sites like DL and the loonacy of the posts and threads?

by Anonymousreply 15105/03/2013

Oh yes R152, you're on sure ground there assuming he's a genital-deprived Ken doll with skin of polyurethane! No "loonacy" there!

by Anonymousreply 15205/03/2013

Maybe she wouldn't wear the pair of Jimmy Choos he told her to, R151. Anyway, why would it be so beyond a gay guy to beat a woman? I know dozens of guys who've had scratch fights with lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 15305/03/2013

How so R153? Are you all knowing? Or another lunatic? (loonatic)

by Anonymousreply 15405/03/2013

I thought the story was that Esposito walked in on him with another guy and he flipped.

by Anonymousreply 15505/04/2013

I just watched him in SLP and was amazed at how well he portrayed someone who has bipolar disorder. I have the illness and it was painful for me to watch him because it seemed so authentic. Who knows, maybe he suffers from it or he's just a really good actor.

by Anonymousreply 15705/04/2013

I just want to know what his butt smells like.

by Anonymousreply 15805/04/2013

Like poop

by Anonymousreply 15908/27/2013

Stop degrading my future husband.

by Anonymousreply 16008/27/2013

I hope r160 is a woman cuz BC is straight.

by Anonymousreply 16108/27/2013

Nope, R161.

by Anonymousreply 16208/27/2013

I've decided I need to figure out how to score a date with do you? Closeted meet closeted....

Anybody been with him?

by Anonymousreply 16309/09/2013

[quote]'I do know that during the time he was on "Alias" he fucked some guys. I thought he was gay.'[/quote]

R135, I suppose that Victor Garber was one of those men.

by Anonymousreply 16409/09/2013

Wouldn't BC be drowning himself in hot young cock rather than victor?

by Anonymousreply 16509/09/2013

What am I doing wrong? I've blown everyone at least twice and I still haven't made it. Granted I always wear knee pads to take advantage of any opportunity to "get a head" but still no suckcess for moi.

by Anonymousreply 16609/09/2013

[quote]I wonder if he blew closet queen Heavy Whalestein. I saw Heavy on a show recently and God he pinged. He seemed so fabulous...maybe he's bi.

Best not to share that observation.

by Anonymousreply 16709/09/2013

Harvey is gay?

by Anonymousreply 16809/09/2013

Maybe not right thread to post but as an actor without an extra eighteen...

Does the gay casting couch exist? How do you get in the Huvane like a-list group. I'm young hot...I need a break....

by Anonymousreply 16909/09/2013

Call me.

by Anonymousreply 17009/09/2013

[quote]Anybody been with him?

I fuckin' wish...

by Anonymousreply 17109/09/2013

My friend Ahmed from Marrakesh says OP is full of camel dung.

by Anonymousreply 17209/09/2013

LOL R161 he's as "straight" as Revolta and Tammy Cruise are!

R170 isn't BC too old for KS?

by Anonymousreply 17309/11/2013

Harvey is NOT Gay! Silly Queer!

by Anonymousreply 17409/11/2013

Who is the premiere Zanuck, Warner, Limato, Mayer type these days? The gay versions, using their power to trade parts for sex.

by Anonymousreply 17509/11/2013

Bradley Cooper gay scene in 'Wet Hot American Summer'.

by Anonymousreply 17609/12/2013

Aww now he's all alone on the beaches of Hawaii. No beard. Let's get married Coop.

by Anonymousreply 17709/16/2013

Sorry but Harvey Whalestein always pinged for me.

by Anonymousreply 17801/06/2014

[R176] That was more than a kiss!!

by Anonymousreply 17901/06/2014

by Anonymousreply 18002/10/2014

If so (probably is), he's not the first or the last to become a star that way.

by Anonymousreply 18102/10/2014

He is hot.

by Anonymousreply 18202/10/2014

I bet he is very good lover. Very sensitive man.

by Anonymousreply 18302/11/2014

[quote]Wouldn't BC be drowning himself in hot young cock rather than victor?

Victor Garber has major sizemeat and he knows how to use it.

by Anonymousreply 18402/11/2014

Just how much meat can Coop take?

by Anonymousreply 18502/11/2014

I wish I had seen Eartha Kitt in Timbuktu.

by Anonymousreply 18602/11/2014

Bradley Cooper blew the entire cast of Timbuktu? Wow, I think he was only ten at the time. What a horny kid he must have been!

by Anonymousreply 18702/11/2014

What do you mean r188?

by Anonymousreply 18902/12/2014

I saw him and Jennifer Esposito at Whole Foods in Chelsea. They looked like they were genuinely together.

by Anonymousreply 19002/12/2014

r190, Why do you think that marriage was so short lived?

by Anonymousreply 19102/12/2014

I was in Timbuktu when Brad was doing his time there. I can tell you, he made quite the impression.

by Anonymousreply 19207/03/2014

Balderdash OP, I'm in Hollywood and would remember if Bradley Cooper gave me a blow job. He simply didn't blow everybody to get when he is. You're worse than the apostrophe abusers on DL.

by Anonymousreply 19307/03/2014

Maybe he disguised himself as Shia LeBoeuf before he did R193. Das Coop is an award-winning actor after all.

by Anonymousreply 19407/03/2014

Whether the so called rumors are true enough, I am certainly being entertained. I am looking forward to reading more "smut"....keep it up folks - harlequin just might go out of business!!

by Anonymousreply 19507/07/2014

B.C. gay my ass. He played Broadway with Julia Roberts and Paul Rudd. "Three Days of Rain". Lived here. Where are all the "gay stories" about those times? Why does no one come out and have dated him, been with him?

by Anonymousreply 19607/07/2014

Gilbert Price was in Timbuktu. I would have blown him.

by Anonymousreply 19707/07/2014

R21, why does he even go to those things if all he has is mommy to hold onto his arm? It is not like he was in the running for anything.

by Anonymousreply 19807/07/2014

If it's true that he traded sex for movie roles, then it was a transaction just like a prostitute is about a business transaction. In this case sex is simply the tool and it is designed to assert power and to humiliate.

There are hundreds of thousands of actors in this world. Many of them are talented, but profession has a 96% unemployment rate. Being famous,getting Oscar nominations,earning millions, comes with a price.

So even with all the talent and all the luck in the world, an actor who really wants to "make it" has to be willing to do anything. Bradley certainly fits that profile. Not every single successful actor has had to whore himself out, but the ones who have the protection of powerful connections are very rare.

by Anonymousreply 19907/07/2014

Please don't conflate being gay with being a pervert. Harvey and a lot of other powerbrokers may be perverts, but that doesn't make them gay. Maybe he likes to watch. Maybe he likes group sex tableaux or he has fetishes. But Harvey is not gay. Please gods, NO!

by Anonymousreply 20007/07/2014

Bomer is a great dad R88 for not making his kids dress the same. My mom made my twin and I dress the same. Its one thing when your a baby but up your third grade really sucked.

by Anonymousreply 20107/08/2014

Good for Bradley!

by Anonymousreply 20207/08/2014

These are so funny.

by Anonymousreply 20301/01/2015

What't the difference between sizemeat, mincemeat and forcemeat? I keep getting all confused.

by Anonymousreply 20401/01/2015

So should he be known as “Boop” on this site?

by Anonymousreply 20501/01/2015

by Anonymousreply 20601/15/2015

I'm now picturing Bradley blowing every 90 year old member of the Academy to get those nominations.

by Anonymousreply 20701/15/2015

Or got blown.

He's getting compared to Renée Zellweger now. Better luck to him!

by Anonymousreply 20801/15/2015

..and Renee used to be his beard. Guess she gave him the name of her plastic surgeon.

by Anonymousreply 21001/15/2015

I hope he wins. There aren't enough men in the world with a good strong suction.

by Anonymousreply 21101/15/2015

Now we know why he has got so many nominations already....

by Anonymousreply 21201/15/2015

[quote] Now we know why he has got so many nominations already....

Exactly. He has impressed very many voters with his skills. And I'm not talking about acting.

by Anonymousreply 21301/15/2015

by Anonymousreply 21401/17/2015

Anyone had him since he's been in town for The Elephant Man?

by Anonymousreply 21501/17/2015

Who did he blow or was blown by? so many rumours? some clear details? I heard about Liam Neeson etc. but I mean directors, producers people who have real power to make one a star. Who did he fuck in these categories?

by Anonymousreply 21601/17/2015

Omg- will Lilo just shut up!

by Anonymousreply 21801/17/2015

R217 has it, unlike the OP and todays "It's not who you now, it's who you blow" queen.

by Anonymousreply 21901/24/2015

There were rumors -with pics- about Bradley and Leo DiCaprio.

Lukas Hass got very jealous.....

by Anonymousreply 22001/24/2015

Who cares what happens behind bedroom doors.When did the Oscar awards turn into judgement about private life.Last i heard it was about their acting career! The only people that have the right to judge you are God and yourself.You are your own critic right?If you dont like/love youeself how can others? If you try to make everyone in the world happy you will be miserable. Make yourself happy.

by Anonymousreply 22104/18/2015

[quote]When did the Oscar awards turn into judgement about private life.Last i heard it was about their acting career!

um no. It was always about personal lives and offset behavior. Ask Judy Garland, Grace Kelly, Russell Crowe, etc.

by Anonymousreply 22204/18/2015

I feel bad for famous people. Their lives are always under the spotlight. They are just people that have jobs that pay very well. Who cares whom or what they do. Im just saying i feel bad for some of them. They have no privacy. Some just need to be tossed on toy island and not be saved by rudolph the red nose reindeer lol!

by Anonymousreply 22304/18/2015

you sound like a small child or an idiot r223

by Anonymousreply 22404/18/2015

What did Russell crowe do?

by Anonymousreply 22504/18/2015

He was an Oscar front runner but then fell behind in the polls after he got in a fight at the BAFTA Awards.

by Anonymousreply 22604/18/2015

R217 is a Cooper fangirl.

by Anonymousreply 22704/18/2015

I predict he'll be nominated for a Tony and will win it.

by Anonymousreply 22804/18/2015

Does any one find Cooper pinging here ? This interview was when he was just starting to get famous. So I guess he isn't as restrained as he comes off now a days

by Anonymousreply 22904/23/2015

R229, not at all.

by Anonymousreply 23004/23/2015

r229 doesn't ping much--just uses his hands alot. Interviewees soon learn to not use their hands at all.

by Anonymousreply 23104/23/2015

He's SO cute in that video at R229.

by Anonymousreply 23204/26/2015

r233 - in English, please!!!

by Anonymousreply 23304/26/2015

From another thread.

Re BCoop- "...running lines together (my lines his line)in my trailer I had absolutely nothing to do with casting gay porn star Greg Duke/David Taylor as a extra in America Sniper. Really.Truly."

by Anonymousreply 23405/30/2015

You can only blow your way to the middle.

by Anonymousreply 23505/31/2015

Watch his early Globe Trotter episodes to watch him queen out.

by Anonymousreply 23605/31/2015

I am the only fag who finds him uninteresting as a man and an actor? He's a snore fest. And I couldn't care less if he's gay or straight.

by Anonymousreply 23705/31/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!