Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who will be the next big celebrity to die?

Well?

by Anonymousreply 114June 16, 2021 4:50 PM

Lindsey Lohan owns this thread.

by Anonymousreply 1February 21, 2013 2:30 AM

Anne Hathaway.

by Anonymousreply 2February 21, 2013 3:48 AM

Kirk Douglas or Zsa Zsa - both are 96!

by Anonymousreply 3February 21, 2013 4:12 AM

holy crap! Louis Jordan is 93???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 21, 2013 4:14 AM

Lindsay. She just seems unable to get her life in order. At only 27, she has the scars of a 40y/o.

by Anonymousreply 5February 21, 2013 4:17 AM

Zsa zsa

by Anonymousreply 6February 21, 2013 5:02 AM

it's britney, bitch! or maybe gaga will join the 27 club.

by Anonymousreply 7February 21, 2013 5:04 AM

The Kardashians (wishful thinking)

Ted Nugent (we can dream)

George Michael (very ill the last few years)

Kirk Douglas (one foot in the grave)

Zsa Zsa Gabor (a foot and two toes in the grave)

Bonnie franklin (Like her. I hear she's very ill)

Valerie Harper (Love her. Has cancer.)

Britney Spears (heard some wild stories lately)

Lindsay Lohan (her luck has to run out soon)

Aretha Franklin (health problems over the years)

Ron Jeremy (serious health problems-heart)

The Kardashians (really wishing!)

by Anonymousreply 8February 21, 2013 5:13 AM

[quote]Zsa Zsa Gabor (a foot and two toes in the grave)

Sorry, but that ship sailed. Try a hand and two fingers.

by Anonymousreply 9February 21, 2013 5:24 AM

What about Penny Marshall and Michael Douglas? Weren't both of them supposed to be deathly ill and dying of cancer? Or have they recovered?

by Anonymousreply 10February 21, 2013 5:31 AM

Courtney Love is always a good bet for these kinds of celebrity death pools.

by Anonymousreply 11February 21, 2013 5:33 AM

Bruce Vilanch, if that's what you mean by "big" celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 12February 21, 2013 5:36 AM

R10, They got a good run of publicity. Now they are miraculously "cured"...

by Anonymousreply 13February 21, 2013 5:41 AM

Sidney Greenstreet

by Anonymousreply 14February 21, 2013 5:44 AM

The drug addled Ryan O'Neil and his addict kids.

by Anonymousreply 15February 21, 2013 5:49 AM

Barbara "chicken pox" Walters

by Anonymousreply 16February 21, 2013 5:54 AM

Eddie Furlong

by Anonymousreply 17February 21, 2013 5:55 AM

Boy, this thread is one long wish list. And you do know we're all going to hell for it, so have another canape, refill your champagne flute and enjoy the bitchiness while you can.

Nugent must be on some kind of drugs, right? So maybe he really will kick the bucket soon.

LiLo -- well, she's way overdue, but I'm starting to think she may be the female Keith Richards.

Britney's under too much supervision right now, although she's definitely cracking up again. I actually feel a bit sorry for her, because she's borderline retarded and also appears to suffer from genuine mental illness.

As for Zsa Zsa, I'm starting to think she's actually already been dead for a year or two and her trashcan husband has just been keeping it a secret. An Kirk Douglas -- well, I guess he's living proof that only the good die young (or even normal-aged).

by Anonymousreply 18February 21, 2013 6:32 AM

Oh, I forgot all about Mickey Rooney and Jerry Lewis.

by Anonymousreply 19February 21, 2013 11:45 AM

I keep thinking Lohan, but it just never comes true.

by Anonymousreply 20February 21, 2013 11:48 AM

R4 www.deadoraliveinfo.com needs to update that page because Delores Hope is dead. She died Sep 19, 2011 at 102 years old.

by Anonymousreply 21February 21, 2013 11:58 AM

Bob Barker

by Anonymousreply 22February 21, 2013 12:06 PM

Anderson's mom

by Anonymousreply 23February 21, 2013 12:07 PM

Olivia de Havilland - and it will be a very sad day. I'm sure I'll cry my eyes out.

by Anonymousreply 24February 21, 2013 12:18 PM

R24, I know how you feel. I haven't got over Elizabeth yet. I doubt I ever will. I was just incensed that they had Lindsay Lohan portray her in that godawful movie.

There will be three.

One will surprise us, because we never realized.

One will be expected after a long illness and a productive life.

One will be untimely, perhaps even sordid.

by Anonymousreply 25February 21, 2013 12:36 PM

You bitches forgot me!

by Anonymousreply 26February 21, 2013 12:51 PM

There's an eight ball out there with my name on it.

by Anonymousreply 27February 21, 2013 12:56 PM

Shouldn't Liza Minnelli be on this list? She's always on them.

by Anonymousreply 28February 21, 2013 1:29 PM

Lindsey Lohan is not a big celebrity. Strictly "C" list.

Olivia Newton-John owns this thread.

by Anonymousreply 29February 21, 2013 1:49 PM

Burt Reynolds

by Anonymousreply 30February 21, 2013 3:00 PM

Kirk Cameron. We can pray he does anyway. The bigot!

by Anonymousreply 31February 21, 2013 3:02 PM

R9, you're mistaken. Zsa Zsa does have one foot in the grave. Literally. The question is when the rest of her follows.

by Anonymousreply 32February 21, 2013 3:06 PM

Eddie Furlong or Macaulay Culkin. Macaulay is in a bad way.

by Anonymousreply 33February 21, 2013 3:23 PM

HW Bush

by Anonymousreply 34February 21, 2013 3:23 PM

Think of actors we haven't seen in a while. Like Gene Hackman. I heard he had breathing problems from emphysema.

OK. Here's one that gives me great pain to put on the list:

Sidney Poitiers. I have always loved him.

by Anonymousreply 35February 21, 2013 3:24 PM

Was thinking the exact same thing r23. She's 89 years old. Though I don't think Anderson will handle it well at all when she passes away. We may see him have a breakdown.

by Anonymousreply 36February 21, 2013 3:32 PM

George HW Bush is certainly a goo0d candidate for this list. But I keep looking at Bill Clinton, and he has lost so much weight and he looks so frail for his age that it troubles me. I hope he lives long enough to get Hillary elected President. Then there's Jimmy and Rosalind, like two energizer bunnies they just keep chugging along.

OMG. That reminds me. Put Nancy Reagan on this list. Hurry. Not a second to lose!

by Anonymousreply 37February 21, 2013 3:32 PM

Mario Battali. He will drop dead at some banquet and he'll fall, sprawled out on the table with an apple in his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 38February 21, 2013 3:38 PM

Lindsay is never going to die. Her parents are both hardcore addicts and they're still going strong. If she dies it's going to be on purpose, not because she ODs. She'd love to be in the 27 club I bet.

by Anonymousreply 39February 21, 2013 3:42 PM

That bastard HW is circling the drain, and I don't think he will make it to see 2014. Satan is getting the homecoming feast prepared as we speak. He'll be lucky if lives to be a great-grandad. Jenna Bush is pregnant. Carter will probably outlive Clinton. Both Clintons are in poor health. That's why they want a grandbaby so badly. The first time they longed for something other than power. Obama's life depends on his continued obedience to the powers that be. If he gets bold and tries to overstep his bounds with the CIA, then it will be off with his head (literally). I should know.

..and HW knows too.

by Anonymousreply 40February 21, 2013 5:36 PM

[quote]Both Clintons are in poor health. That's why they want a grandbaby so badly. The first time they longed for something other than power.

What was I... chopped liver?

by Anonymousreply 41February 22, 2013 12:11 AM

you were to prove we were sleeping together, Chelsea

by Anonymousreply 42February 22, 2013 12:15 AM

I will cry when Doris Day dies.

Lauren Bacall

John Glover

Kirk Douglas

Carol Channing

by Anonymousreply 43February 22, 2013 12:16 AM

What about Charles Sheen?

by Anonymousreply 44February 22, 2013 12:19 AM

Erin Moran

by Anonymousreply 45February 22, 2013 12:19 AM

My guesses: Queen Elizabeth Zsa Zsa Gabor Nancy Reagan HW Bush Betty White Bill Cosby Mickey Rooney Dorris Day Lindsay Lohan Of the soul era: Aretha Franklin, Berry Gordy, Fats Domino, Quincy Jones, Joe or Katherine Jackson

by Anonymousreply 46February 22, 2013 12:28 AM

I'm afraid it will be Kirk Douglas,Olivia De Haviland,Mickey Rooney or worst of all,Dick Van Dyke,but I doubt that because he's in good health at 86,in a barbershop quartet and can still dance too,but he is the last of the old-school showmen,him and Mickey Rooney and maybe Jerry Van-Dyke,but Jerry is more of a comedian and guitar-player than a song and dance man.

by Anonymousreply 47February 22, 2013 12:29 AM

Prince Philip

by Anonymousreply 48February 22, 2013 12:49 AM

How 'bout the udder sister?

by Anonymousreply 49February 22, 2013 1:55 AM

I will be sad when Maureen O'Hara goes. I think she's still doing relatively well, but its not like time is on her side.

by Anonymousreply 50February 22, 2013 10:30 AM

Olivia Newton-John

by Anonymousreply 51February 22, 2013 10:53 AM

[quote]I will cry when Doris Day dies

When I was young I asked my mother, my mother, my mother you see

Will I be happy, will I get married, she laughed hysterically

No, no, no, sir-ee, sir-ee

You're ugly as ug, can be...

Crossing into fugly....

You're ug-lee...ug-lee

by Anonymousreply 52February 22, 2013 10:55 AM

Bieber. Overdose or car crash. Ideally, combination of the two.

by Anonymousreply 53February 22, 2013 11:06 AM

Dammit - it was me. Fuck!!!

by Anonymousreply 54March 1, 2013 7:15 PM

A bit morbid, aren't we, I'd say Lindsay Lohan from a drug overdose. But she really isn't much of a celebrity anymore, is she.

by Anonymousreply 55March 1, 2013 7:16 PM

Liza Minelli

by Anonymousreply 56March 1, 2013 7:34 PM

I always nominate Blohan and Charlie Sheen for these things, but they never win, so I'll go with Perez Hilton after seeing his recent photo with his new kid. He looks all kinds of awful. Whether he lives or dies, I feel sorry for that kid.

by Anonymousreply 57March 1, 2013 7:40 PM

I'm sorry, Ms. Franklin, but you didn't die soon enough to make the In Memoriam tribute at this year's Oscar telecast, and unfortunately you passed just a bit too soon to make next year's.

I'm sorry, but rules are rules!!

by Anonymousreply 58March 1, 2013 7:44 PM

[quote] I haven't got over Elizabeth yet. I doubt I ever will.

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 59March 2, 2013 6:27 AM

Valerie Harper.

by Anonymousreply 60March 24, 2013 5:39 AM

what does "Mary" mean?

by Anonymousreply 61March 24, 2013 5:46 AM

R58 Bonnie was not known for movies; she'll be in the Emmy's death reel.

by Anonymousreply 62March 24, 2013 5:50 AM

Still not me.

by Anonymousreply 63March 24, 2013 6:00 AM

Louise Rainer is 105 this week, so she only has about 10 more years to go.

by Anonymousreply 64March 8, 2014 7:02 AM

John Travolta

And don't be surprised if he dies in 2014.

It will be a suicide.

by Anonymousreply 65March 8, 2014 7:04 AM

Will he shoot himself in the head three times, R65?

by Anonymousreply 66March 8, 2014 11:00 PM

Yogi Berra. He's near 90, in poor health, and his wife just died.

by Anonymousreply 67March 8, 2014 11:06 PM

I second a tragic final outcome for John Travolta. I predict the same for CZJ.

John has always been mentally ill but w/a touch of autism spectrum. His brother is a spokesperson advocate, as he is afflicted also. I just don't know who John thought he was kidding all of those years denying Jett was on the spectrum. As we found out years later in court, JT always knew it was AS...but he and Kelly took it so far that she was on the board for Kawasaki Syndrome Foundation. That was the story they went with to explain Jett's "condition". Ringing a bell? You just have to stop and realize their investment in all of those volunteer efforts, including heading fundraisers for KS to cover up their "shame" of faulty genes. This right here shows you how delusional and damaged JT truly is. His personal perception of AS being shameful but he believed he had a 2nd chance to become a HW icon a/Tarantino revived his career. Of course he sunk back down to his true level. Think of other leading men in his age set for comparison.

And finally, le plat de résistance, Travolta actually stated, in seriousness a/filming Primary Colors in which he played a Clintonesque US president...wait a minute...here's the proof of his delusional mind- he stated that he himself hasn't entertained the idea of running for president but if it was what the American people really wanted then he would run for president.

Now just think about the 2 facts above and I'm not even touching the hair issues or homo hiding. Remember, he looked in a mirror w/shoe polish on his head and judged it acceptable to make a public appearance. He was the butt of jokes in every rag and blog worldwide. Think of how ill this poor soul is. He thinks piloting a plane somehow makes him better than the "common man". The delusional bravado of posturing as you're too superior to admit you carry the AS gene but it's okay for the millions of common people parents to readily fess up and focus on the positives. JT could have garnered a powerful 2nd career as a spokesperson for the actual diagnosis of Jett as AS. Plus 99% of Scientologists have no more than a HS diploma. His level of delusional is so deep I don't know why he hasn't been on a few cycles of anti-psychotics by now.

If he slips up one more time and betrays himself publicly---he's gonna want out. He can stage it as a flying accident. Don't be surprised if he dies while piloting his own plane. Remember this for the future. His wife has a most secretive sordid past. She's also aging a little too well. GH is most def part of her anti-aging campaign. That late pregnancy bit was the most unbelievable bar Nicole Kidman (touched by Zeno as well). JT could never pull off TC's success pre-couch. They're both delusional, closeted dyslexics, cut from the same cloth. Tom struggles w/manic episodes, to boot. As these types age their odds of ending in suicide become greater. Watch and see what happens.

p.s. Did I mention the recent Xmas album w/ONJ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68March 9, 2014 12:31 AM

[quote]Kirk Cameron. We can pray he does anyway. The bigot!

I hope when he goes it's in bed with two extra-skanky underage male hookers and a needle in his arm.

by Anonymousreply 69March 9, 2014 12:47 AM

What's GH R68?

by Anonymousreply 70March 9, 2014 12:59 AM

Sheila Macrae died this week at 92. I thought she had been for a while.

by Anonymousreply 71March 9, 2014 1:05 AM

Tom Hanks. Heart attack.

by Anonymousreply 72March 9, 2014 1:10 AM

Prince Philip. Maybe Betty White. Satan has been putting off listening to Zsa Zsa calling him Dahlink twenty times a minute but he may have to give in. Fuck it, go for broke - Bieber. Car crash @ 20/1, overdose @ 10/1, stabbed 30 times by a bunch of different (but very discerning) people à la Murder On The Orient Express @ 2/1.

by Anonymousreply 73March 9, 2014 1:23 AM

If Yogi Berra goes, I wonder how long Joe Garagiola will last?

by Anonymousreply 74March 9, 2014 1:55 AM

Macaulay Culkin.

by Anonymousreply 75March 9, 2014 2:03 AM

I agree with the previous posts on Travolta. I wouldn't be surprised if he dies mysteriously. It is well known that Scienotology leader David Miscaviage hates Travolta.

by Anonymousreply 76March 9, 2014 3:13 PM

Luise Rainer, Muhammad Ali, Amanda Bynes

by Anonymousreply 77March 9, 2014 3:17 PM

Sheila Macrae???

Being the wife of a celebrity on the I Love Lucy show doesn't make you a celbrity.

by Anonymousreply 78March 9, 2014 4:17 PM

Michael Stipe

Elton John

Larry Kramer

Abe Vigoda

Mary Tyler Moore

Barbara Cook

by Anonymousreply 79March 9, 2014 4:24 PM

R70, I think GH stands for Growth Hormone.

by Anonymousreply 80March 9, 2014 4:48 PM

Luke Wilson

Stephen Sondheim

Barbara Walters

Henry Kissinger

by Anonymousreply 81March 9, 2014 9:58 PM

I don't know why John Travolta never bothered publicly acknowledging his son had autism when he was still alive.

I personally knew two Scientologists with autistic children, and it was never something hidden or denied. One of them was Chaka Khan's brother-in-law (now ex-brother-in-law, but I don't know if he's still involved with the Church).

I remember Chaka's brother-in-law saying that after his son got his vaccine, that he quit talking, whereas beforehand, he had been talking and singing quite enthusiastically. (This might not be accurate, it's been almost ten years since I heard him talk about this).

I think in Travolta's case, the Kawasaki syndrome was the "vaccine" which caused Jett's autism.

For the record, Scientologists don't believe in ADD or ADHD. But I've never known them to not believe in autism.

by Anonymousreply 82March 9, 2014 10:01 PM

Geeze, for a year old thread, your guesses really suck. You even blew the 90 year olds.

by Anonymousreply 83March 9, 2014 10:07 PM

[quote]You even blew the 90 year olds.

Damn you! I have never blown anyone over 25!

by Anonymousreply 84March 9, 2014 10:15 PM

george bush the senior.

by Anonymousreply 85March 9, 2014 10:18 PM

I hear James Garner and Sean Connery are both very close to checking out.

by Anonymousreply 86March 9, 2014 10:22 PM

Who saysh? I just looked pretty damn good at the USh Open last year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87March 9, 2014 10:38 PM

All this talk about an expected Travolta suicide bothers me. You see, there's been talk that he's trying to escape from that evil cult, and in the past we've definitely had members of that evil cult posting the party line as "gossip". Maybe the evil cult isn't willing to let him go, and they're planning to have him shoot himself in the head three times, like some of their other enemies.

RUN, TRAVOLTA, RUN!!!

by Anonymousreply 88March 9, 2014 10:42 PM

Yu vill never gett me, ein beitchez!

by Anonymousreply 89March 9, 2014 10:53 PM

Tony Bennett

by Anonymousreply 90March 9, 2014 10:55 PM

Mel Brooks

Maureen O'Hara

Mickey Rooney

by Anonymousreply 91March 9, 2014 11:00 PM

Almost no one here is predicting younger people. There are going to be shocking deaths in the vein of Philip Seymour Hoffman and James Gandolfini. Anyone want to go on a limb for a true shocker (not an oldie croaking or a druggie that's not exactly unexpected)? Besides Travolta, I saw Tom Hanks mentioned, and a brief one for Obama. What about a woman? Nora Ephron dying was a shock, since no one really knew she was sick.

by Anonymousreply 92March 9, 2014 11:00 PM

I could see Oscarless Glenn, Julianne, and Amy jumping off a bridge together.

by Anonymousreply 93March 9, 2014 11:04 PM

What about you M? You work pretty hard. You have four children worrying the hell out of you. Too many accents to master, too many gears to oil (click click click). Gotta break down soon.

by Anonymousreply 94March 9, 2014 11:06 PM

Well, lets face it, Things don's look fabulous for Valeria Harper.

by Anonymousreply 95March 9, 2014 11:09 PM

Rhoda and Kathie Lee. America might be a little bit smarter if that happened.

Politician. When was the last time someone was assassinated? We're due, unfortunately. Though it would probably be better to blow up the entire Congress than just one politician.

Some entrepreneur/big $$$ person.

A filmmaker. Not an actor, but a big-time director.

by Anonymousreply 96March 9, 2014 11:14 PM

Actually, Streep is a good bet to live a very long time. One of the things that keeps older folks healthy is staying involved, and she'll be doing character roles when she's 97. And she seems to take good care of herself physically.

Let me be the first to suggest Arnold Schwarzenegger. He's a lump of illegal steroids with legs, and he's lost his wife, his political power, and the public adulation he loved. Not that he really loved the wife or anything, but she meant so much to his ego.

by Anonymousreply 97March 9, 2014 11:19 PM

Mary Tyler Moore and Valerie Harper

by Anonymousreply 98March 9, 2014 11:22 PM

Agreed on Streep. She is also an organic food nut and takes that very seriously.

by Anonymousreply 99March 9, 2014 11:22 PM

John Goodman. That he's even alive after years of being obese is amazing.

by Anonymousreply 100March 9, 2014 11:25 PM

How about one of those black rapper guys - Drake, Sean Combs, DMX, Jason Derulo or Chris Brown?

by Anonymousreply 101March 9, 2014 11:30 PM

Wow, DMX has been in my death pool so long I forgot about him. His own family said on Fix My Life that they are just waiting for that phone call at any time.

by Anonymousreply 102March 9, 2014 11:35 PM

Lamar

by Anonymousreply 103March 9, 2014 11:41 PM

Janet jackson

by Anonymousreply 104March 9, 2014 11:47 PM

Rula Lenska

by Anonymousreply 105March 9, 2014 11:59 PM

Christopher Lee is a big possibility.

by Anonymousreply 106March 10, 2014 12:11 AM

What's wrong with Luke Wilson?

by Anonymousreply 107March 10, 2014 12:20 AM

Rush Limbaugh is overdue.

by Anonymousreply 108March 10, 2014 12:23 AM

I concur with R100. Goodman was on Kimmel doing "Monuments Men" promo. He looks a lot like Hoffman did shortly before he checked out. He's had a very serious drug problem for decades and life in the closet takes a toll.

Too bad, I've always liked him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109March 10, 2014 1:02 AM

Nope, Travoltas said it wasn't autism but KS. Why do you think it made big news when JT admitted under oath, on the stand that he knew all along it was AS? It hit the news big time. Go research. It's just that people felt bad for a grieving parent having to endure that or majority of people didn't catch on so the story died down. It's there for all to see unless it got scrubbed by PR folks. You do know Preston has a handicapped much older son in Hawaii? Kelly ended her engagement to Charlie Sheen when he shot her. Arm in a defensive position spared her getting it in the head...and there is soooo much more.

But yeah, she went as far as becoming a board member for KS to hide the truth.

Sit on that.

by Anonymousreply 110March 10, 2014 6:09 AM

Russell Crow

by Anonymousreply 111March 10, 2014 6:38 AM

Al Molinaro. He's almost 95, bitches!

Oh wait, you meant a big celebrities? But predicting the random ones is much more fun (I mean....challenging).

So if I win do a get a cookie?

by Anonymousreply 112March 10, 2014 8:37 AM

Really, r99? Then there's no excuse for those stocky legs now, is there?

by Anonymousreply 113March 10, 2014 8:39 AM

Jimmy Carter

by Anonymousreply 114June 16, 2021 4:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!