Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Robert Downey Jr: My bisexuality was manufactured

According to Popnography, Robert Downey Jr. tells Rolling Stone magazine that his rumored bisexuality was something he manufactured:

"A lot of my peer group think I'm an eccentric bisexual. That's OK. Being relaxed about sexuality is something you're born with...[My bisexuality] was manufactured. I didn't have an identity. I was playing around. I expressed it. I grew up in the Rocky Horror Picture Show world, where even my butch friends turned out to be androgynous on Saturday nights."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443May 9, 2020 8:54 PM

Robert must have been talking with David Bowie.

by Anonymousreply 1February 19, 2013 10:43 PM

So, was he making up having sex in prison?

by Anonymousreply 2February 19, 2013 10:44 PM

I thought he was a pass-around at Hollyweird parties?

by Anonymousreply 3February 19, 2013 10:46 PM

I never could stand his smug mug. He's a disgusting person...through and through.

by Anonymousreply 4February 19, 2013 10:46 PM

So you're finally mentioning this now, Robbie?

Too little, too late, Ms. Thang.

At least he didn't say, "the drugs made me do it!"

by Anonymousreply 5February 19, 2013 10:51 PM

Why is it too late r5? Too late for whom? Too late for what?

by Anonymousreply 6February 19, 2013 11:03 PM

Bob, I have one thing to say

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 19, 2013 11:08 PM

what is he saying exactly?

by Anonymousreply 8February 19, 2013 11:12 PM

Guuuurl, please!

by Anonymousreply 9February 19, 2013 11:15 PM

Bullshit. He's a big cocksucker, not that there's anything wrong with that.

by Anonymousreply 10February 19, 2013 11:17 PM

Seems like he is protesting a bit too much.

by Anonymousreply 11February 19, 2013 11:19 PM

I wouldn't mind if he gets it on with a hot guy every now and then.

by Anonymousreply 12February 19, 2013 11:23 PM

This is shocking news to all the guys he's let fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 13February 19, 2013 11:27 PM

Downey couldn't even keep his career going, never mind manufacture a persona.

by Anonymousreply 14February 19, 2013 11:35 PM

His body is a sink of intractable diseases.

I wouldn't fuck him with Kid Rock's dick.

by Anonymousreply 15February 19, 2013 11:47 PM

I would, then Kid Rock would be diseased.

by Anonymousreply 16February 19, 2013 11:54 PM

Experimenting is one time, more than that and you like it.

by Anonymousreply 17February 19, 2013 11:59 PM

Talk about bringing coals to Newcastle.

by Anonymousreply 18February 20, 2013 12:02 AM

I hate him so so so much. I wish he had OD'd.

by Anonymousreply 19February 20, 2013 12:04 AM

This is one who is NOT the epitome of bi. He's gayer than a tree full of rainbow lorikeets on High Jackman's verandah.

by Anonymousreply 20February 20, 2013 12:07 AM

So is he saying he never had sex with men? It was manufactured? Iv'e heard about guys lying about sex. But he has to be the first celebrity that claims he lied about having sex with men. It's usually the other way around. Wonder why he feels thew need speak up about this.

by Anonymousreply 21February 20, 2013 12:11 AM

Yeah, honey: that Wonder Woman outfit was just a manufactured phase you were going through.

by Anonymousreply 22February 20, 2013 12:11 AM

This article is from 2008 and I'm pretty sure it's been discussed here at dl before.

by Anonymousreply 23February 20, 2013 12:15 AM

r21, he said he was "playing around", and he "expressed it", which sure sounds like an admission of sex with men to me. But he's implying it was just experimenting. David Bowie did the same thing, he had a long-term sexual relationship with Brian Eno in the 70s, but by the 80s was claiming it was just experimenting.

by Anonymousreply 24February 20, 2013 12:16 AM

I still loathe him.

by Anonymousreply 25February 20, 2013 12:16 AM

The article was manufactured in 2008. But that's ok. I'm relaxed about it.

by Anonymousreply 26February 20, 2013 12:17 AM

I'm very disappointed in him.

He's in a popcorn franchise, I get it. There was still no need for this bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 27February 20, 2013 12:18 AM

Give it time, R19. Give it time.

by Anonymousreply 28February 20, 2013 12:20 AM

Apparently, OP has been playing in the time machine again.

by Anonymousreply 29February 20, 2013 12:20 AM

Thanks R24. That makes more sense.

by Anonymousreply 30February 20, 2013 12:21 AM

Translation: Now that I am starring in certified world wide box office money makers, I must crawl back into the closet to make sure that my fans are not offended by the many anonymous penises that have been inserted into various places on my body.

by Anonymousreply 31February 20, 2013 12:21 AM

This pic told me all I need to know about the REAL RDJ

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32February 20, 2013 12:24 AM

[quote]I didn't have an identity. I was playing around. I expressed it.

Hmm... So, he didn't identify as bisexual (or anything else) but he did fuck men and women.

by Anonymousreply 33February 20, 2013 1:22 AM

Perhaps the producer second wife is behind this.

by Anonymousreply 34February 20, 2013 1:25 AM

Somehow he manages to find new depths of smug insufferableness, over and over again.

At least we can look forward to that day when his dead body is found somewhere, loaded with drugs, puke in his throat, and a 14-inch dildo up his ass.

by Anonymousreply 35February 20, 2013 1:30 AM

Please, R16

Kid Rock has fucked Pam "hep & herp" Anderson. No doubt he is diseased.

by Anonymousreply 36February 20, 2013 1:44 AM

RDJ hit on my best male friend a number of times, when they came into contact professionally over a few year period in the 90s. He's a druggy liar.

by Anonymousreply 37February 20, 2013 1:51 AM

He has almost no range, In almost every movie (LESS THAN ZERO, WONDER BOYS, HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS, ZODIAC, the IRON MAN movies) he plays the exact same role: the substance-abusing hot mess. That's basically playing himself.

I think once he played a serial killer in a movie with Annette Bening (and he was terrible), and once he played a normal person who didn't abuse substances in GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD LUCK (and he was admittedly quite good).

But I've never understood the public fondness for him. It seems as if we've granted him the role of our National Loveable Fuck-Up, but he's ruined that by becoming pious and self-important and conservative now whenever he gets interviewed.

by Anonymousreply 38February 20, 2013 2:00 AM

Like most homosexuals he's a liar.

by Anonymousreply 39February 20, 2013 2:49 AM

There is good evidence that Frank Ocean isn't even bi, that he used the media to get press for his new album but that story of having a crush on a guy when he was young is manufactured and not true.

by Anonymousreply 40February 20, 2013 2:55 AM

I actually remember that article. He didn't say he never messed around with men. His quote was actually fairly long and convoluted. If you read the article in it's entirety you realize that he's not saying that he didn't experiment. Some of the words were put in brackets, meaning it was the interviewer's word/meaning in the context of an RDJ quote.

by Anonymousreply 41February 20, 2013 3:26 AM

Ah, R39, hanging around on DL spewing venom against gay people proves that, at the very least, you're an idiotic homophobe who hangs around gay sites way too much, i.e. get lost you closeted mo.

by Anonymousreply 42February 20, 2013 3:31 AM

A few years back I listened to him on Fresh Air and I was surprised by how gay his voice sounded. I don't hear it in his movies, but damn he sounded gay during that interview.

by Anonymousreply 43February 20, 2013 3:39 AM

Bad link, R32.

I've always liked RDJ but this is some bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 44February 20, 2013 4:13 AM

When the link loads, refresh the page, r44. It's RDJ lying with only a blanked covering his bits, looking very experimental.

by Anonymousreply 45February 20, 2013 4:25 AM

He's been an asshole since his rebirth as a freeper. Given that's he's always drunk and high, I doubt he remembers much of anything.

by Anonymousreply 46February 20, 2013 4:56 AM

The guy is a creep who will be dead of drugs within a few years.

by Anonymousreply 47February 20, 2013 3:18 PM

Overrated and overexposed.

by Anonymousreply 48February 20, 2013 3:33 PM

Notice he didn't say it was womanufactured.

by Anonymousreply 49February 20, 2013 4:19 PM

I remember, when asked if he was gay he said,"Others have much fun, but I on the other hand, have artistic qualities that go unmeasured."

by Anonymousreply 50February 20, 2013 6:59 PM

R50, another case of Hollywood mistaking insanity for genius.

by Anonymousreply 51February 20, 2013 7:40 PM

Bullshit. We are close to the same age and there was no real straight kids that went fem because it was the thing to do. It was only gay kids and closeted kids that went androgynous. And I grew up in L.A. and went to the same showings of Rocky Horror at the Rialto and the Nuart. Bullshit. I could only dream that a "butch" kid would fool around. RDJ, you fucking fag.

by Anonymousreply 52February 21, 2013 1:43 AM

I think it is still a day to days struggle with him to stay sober and there may be other mental problems with him too. So I find it amazing that he has managed to stay clean so far.

I think he is really talented, but unfortunately he has chosen money over artistic values a bit too much lately (although Avengers and Iron Man were cool movies) and that might bite him in the ass career-wise and respect-wise in the next years.

Yeah he might be Bi too, wouldn't surprise me. Maybe he likes stability at the moment, but you can lie only for a certain time. Lies will eat you up eventually esp fragile people like him.

by Anonymousreply 53February 21, 2013 9:32 AM

"Robert Downey Jr: My bisexuality was manufactured."

But not as manufactured as his heterosexuality.

"So I find it amazing that he has managed to stay clean so far."

I find it more than amazing. I find it ridiculously unlikely. I'm sure he binges and then does a blood scrub/extreme detox or something when he has to make a movie. Basically what Keith Richards does/did whenever the Stones went on tour.

by Anonymousreply 54February 21, 2013 9:44 AM

Thanks for the spoiler alert, OP!! Some of us would have liked to have found out he was bisexual AFTER we had sex with him.

by Anonymousreply 55February 22, 2013 9:09 AM

Hyper-Bullshit. No straight person would say that. More like: Now that my career is successful I must now fuck guys behind doors. Besides, Isn't he like into Daniel Craig or something?

by Anonymousreply 56January 28, 2014 3:04 AM

Isn't he actually completely gay and the wife is both sobriety monitor and beard? A listers will say anything to make more money.

by Anonymousreply 57January 28, 2014 3:06 AM

[quote]A listers will say anything to make more money.

And making money, he is. Fifty million for Avengers 2? Or was that for IM3?

by Anonymousreply 58January 28, 2014 3:11 AM

How can you be so dense? He's the very epitome of bi - he ended up settling down with a woman and casting off the gay shit.

by Anonymousreply 59January 28, 2014 3:11 AM

R59 is Michelle Bachman speaking from experience.

by Anonymousreply 60January 28, 2014 3:16 AM

He's a fucking liar.

He disgust me.

by Anonymousreply 61January 28, 2014 3:18 AM

I find it difficult to care either way.

by Anonymousreply 62January 28, 2014 3:22 AM

R40, Frank Ocean never even cracked the Top 40 until after he came out.

by Anonymousreply 63January 28, 2014 3:23 AM

R59 is 14 years old

by Anonymousreply 64January 28, 2014 3:26 AM

No, r64, just observant.

by Anonymousreply 65January 28, 2014 3:34 AM

so is this thread

by Anonymousreply 66January 28, 2014 3:34 AM

I don't think he's clean and I KNOW he used to proposition guys.

by Anonymousreply 67January 28, 2014 4:06 AM

I lived with him for awhile, so he'd HAVE to be str8.

by Anonymousreply 68January 28, 2014 4:19 AM

In the 80's and 90's when I was a kid I thought he was gay and just hiding. Especially when he dated Sarah Jessica Parker. So he may not be Bisexual he may just be gay. Could be the reason for the drug use.

by Anonymousreply 69January 28, 2014 5:35 AM

On what planet is Kid Rock already NOT diseased?

by Anonymousreply 70January 28, 2014 5:43 AM

Is it true that his wife is a raging lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 71January 28, 2014 6:10 AM

I always enjoyed Billy Masters dish about RDJ's whorey strung out motel sexcapades in the late 90s in his filth to go column. His Fayewatch sightings were a close second back then.

by Anonymousreply 72January 28, 2014 6:12 AM

He's as bisexual as his friend Kiefer Sutherland.

('nuff said)

by Anonymousreply 73January 28, 2014 6:34 AM

homophobic LIAR

by Anonymousreply 74January 28, 2014 7:32 AM

Whatever, he still gets a pass from me...he's a great actor and charismatic. I hope he's around for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 75January 28, 2014 8:49 AM

[71] I think so. Her voice is so manly compared to Bobby the little twink that could't lol. I bet that she's the man in the relationship. Beats me if she bats for the same side, but I think that they're both beards for each other.

For Bobby, it's hella obvious. There was this one video in which he touches james bonds ass, I forget his name...

His wife*cough* beard is might be gay. I mean, she's not full blown marlon brando type lez, but she might be bi. She was holding this one chix hand at a wrap party. How do I know? I work at the building in which SuzyQ was in.

Why dont they just come out? god they even brought a kid into their fiasco oarty, guess that thats hollywierd for ya

by Anonymousreply 76January 28, 2014 2:35 PM

I actually feel sorry for him. He's so deep in the closet that he's convinced himself that he's straight. I mean, is there any proof that he is straight at all?

by Anonymousreply 77February 10, 2014 1:49 AM

I liked him on Facebook. I was convinced that he was straight until I met him in real life. EVERY FUCKING THING ABOUT HIM PINGS MY GAYDAR TO DEATH

by Anonymousreply 78February 10, 2014 1:55 AM

R78, more about your meeting and impressions, please.

by Anonymousreply 79February 10, 2014 2:12 AM

I read a book, written by one of his drug dealers. The dealer said after he and Downey would use a lot of coke, Downey would usually make a pass at him. Robert would tell him that "he might like it if he tried it".

by Anonymousreply 80February 10, 2014 2:54 AM

I'm sure he's gay. He may have two sons, but He still is deeper in the closet then ever. [R77] I second you, he is absolutely lying to himself along with Hugh Jackman, Daniel Craig, Leonardo Di Caprio, and 50% of Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 81February 10, 2014 2:58 AM

It is now VERY shameful to be gay

by Anonymousreply 82February 10, 2014 3:03 AM

Would you say bisexuals comprise a higher percentage of liars than the population at large?

by Anonymousreply 83February 10, 2014 3:04 AM

I cant believe that other people also know that he's gay. Lot of threads on rosetted celebs today...

Yup, no straight person would say, the shit he says, he'll, I'm bi, but even I wouldn't be so "confident" about my sexuality

by Anonymousreply 84February 10, 2014 3:08 AM

Rosetted celebs???? I think you mean closeted.

by Anonymousreply 85February 10, 2014 3:24 AM

I was a fan but now I can't stand him. I thing he is just a lying Hollywood hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 86February 10, 2014 3:26 AM

[R86] THERE ARE OTHERS? Yup, I hate em. He's an offence to the lgbt community. We if he were to come out, more good would come out of it as well. We accept you, Bob. Come out please.

by Anonymousreply 87February 10, 2014 3:28 AM

RDJ is awesome until you know his real story. Yeah, I applaud him for "ditching" drugs, (he still does secretly) but his excuse of doing drugs because his dad dis it is poor and stupid. Downey did because he's gay. How do I know? I rented his old house for a party in Venice. A "friend" of his told me everything. This was in the mid 2000's

He's just a good looking sad closeted man who can't really be himself.

Oh, and he's REALLY introverted. You'd think that he is the loudest of extroverts, but no. He's very shy and awkward.

by Anonymousreply 88February 10, 2014 3:45 AM

R88 Wow, interesting story. I believe you. I'm not being sarcastic

by Anonymousreply 89February 10, 2014 4:19 AM

RDJ is lucky to be part of a franchise at his age, period. If he weren't raking in the dollars, enjoying a second spring, I think he would be out by now. He needs the attention of being a star, has to be the center of things. He is not coming out of the closet anytime soon, with his new beard and son, but I am disappointed that he feels the need to deny the obvious. Sometimes the best strategy when you are clearly gay and closeted, is not to bring up the topic with a lot of lame denials and make a fool of yourself. RDJ is so femme that no one would believe him anyway.

by Anonymousreply 90February 10, 2014 4:49 AM

Susan is gay?

I used to think she was sort of attractive, but now I think she looks like one of those Olympic athletes that are forced to put on a dress to go to a special event. I wouldn't be surprised if she were gay, but holding hands with another woman doesn't mean you suck on her clit. She seems to keep RDJ calm though.

by Anonymousreply 91February 10, 2014 5:03 AM

Haha I think that Susan and Robert are gay. Sucks that they brought a little kid into their childish lives.

by Anonymousreply 92February 10, 2014 4:14 PM

His bisexuality was manufactured. He is gay and he manufactured bi-ness for the press.

by Anonymousreply 93February 10, 2014 4:22 PM

Let's not forget that he is a conservative republican. Disgusting. In any case, I don't know if he is lying about his sexuality. He is basically saying that he experimented with men, and that his sexuality is fluid. We don't know that he doesn't have sex with his wife as well as men.

by Anonymousreply 94February 10, 2014 4:28 PM

Is he really a conservative Republican, or just wobbly? If you google it you get some stories that he was a McCain supporter in 2008 but an Obama supporter in 2012. His delightfully self-indulgent and supergay 1992 documentary "The Last Party" definitely took a liberal and pro-Democratic view on the conventions.

by Anonymousreply 95February 10, 2014 4:45 PM

I wish the best for him, he seems like a nice enough guy. I don't get the impression that he goes around hurting people.

I think his sexuality is being a drug addict, honestly. I've seen cocaine acts by straight men, and heroin makes everyone promiscuous.

We all know about the straight chicks who are two glasses of wine from sleeping with another woman.

I don't think Robert knows what his sexuality truly is having been a drug addict for so long.

by Anonymousreply 96February 10, 2014 4:54 PM

[quote] Would you say bisexuals comprise a higher percentage of liars than the population at large?

Considering all bi men are pathetic closet cases, or they renounce their bi-ness for straightness in their laters yes (like RDJ and Bowie), I'd say yes. Bi men are lying trash.

by Anonymousreply 97February 10, 2014 4:56 PM

The dude's a closet case. Case closed.

by Anonymousreply 98February 11, 2014 2:55 AM

Me too, I hope that he comes to terms with himself. I wish that he finds happiness and that he is able to Mr. Right.

by Anonymousreply 99February 11, 2014 3:27 AM

Epitome of GAY is more like it. I used to think that he was straight, well that was before I see his movies and met him. Girlies then his wife. Weird. Moves his hands and his mannerisms, he can't be straight.

by Anonymousreply 100February 13, 2014 10:10 PM

I'm convinced that he's a closeted man. He was going to come out in the 80's but then, shit happened

by Anonymousreply 101February 13, 2014 10:43 PM

liar or not I still find him HOT

by Anonymousreply 102February 14, 2014 12:04 AM

His persona is being a "cool guy," but he has to hide in the closet (not cool - and he knows it).

by Anonymousreply 103February 14, 2014 12:35 AM

So he's saying we have a chance....

by Anonymousreply 104February 14, 2014 12:41 AM

He's a fake and a fraud -- like most Hollywood actors.

by Anonymousreply 105February 14, 2014 12:45 AM

Addicts are known for being truthful!

by Anonymousreply 106February 14, 2014 12:46 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if he swings both ways, but I somehow do think he prefers women. His wife is terribly unsexy and she seems to be a bit dykey. Why the hell these two got together is beyond me. Maybe Joel Silver arranged the whole thing as a good business investment. Lots of people thought if only he would keep clean he would have the potential to become big.

by Anonymousreply 107February 14, 2014 1:15 AM

[quote]Why the hell these two got together is beyond me.

It makes no sense to me.

by Anonymousreply 108February 14, 2014 1:19 AM

Dykie? Sorry, she's Hyper-Bulldyke. I heard her voice, ITS KOWER THAN ROBERTS.

What? Daniel Craig and Downey jr? Why? Daniel Craig is too ugly for Robert, then again robert loves English boys.

by Anonymousreply 109February 14, 2014 1:23 AM

David Bowie basically said the same thing, many times. That he was always straight.

by Anonymousreply 110February 14, 2014 1:28 AM

Downey, being an egomaniacal narcissist, is anything he declares himself to be, because no one else actually exists in his world.

Thanks heavens his drug use eventually will leave him being found cold, stiff and face down on a toilet floor in the pool of his final vomit.

by Anonymousreply 111February 14, 2014 1:35 AM

R111 = Ben Affleck, still mad people don't like the idea of him being Batman!

by Anonymousreply 112February 14, 2014 1:41 AM

Can we kick the B out of LGBT already? Bis are nearly always closet cases, frauds, or attention whores.

by Anonymousreply 113February 14, 2014 1:44 AM

Sheesh. He has been married to two women. He obviously adores the new wife. He probably screws men on the side, but he seems happy. Bowie screwed men as well. He is now happy with a woman. I don't know why people have so many issues with bisexuals. Some people can be attracted to, and love, both genders.

by Anonymousreply 114February 14, 2014 1:47 AM

Yes, but one at a time, R113.

by Anonymousreply 115February 14, 2014 1:48 AM

Fucked him, tastes like chicken.

by Anonymousreply 116February 14, 2014 1:49 AM

R116 Ew. Even if he was gay, I wouldn't fucking do him. Downey seems super camp in his recent interviews and award ceremonies. Like if his gayness is coming out for him. Lol

by Anonymousreply 117February 14, 2014 2:21 AM

These are the facts...if Bowie EVER FUCKED MEN...he still does and so does Downey.

by Anonymousreply 118February 14, 2014 2:22 AM

His heterosexuality was manufactured.

by Anonymousreply 119February 14, 2014 2:27 AM

I bet downey is bil but bi just means that he's closeted ;)

by Anonymousreply 120February 14, 2014 2:30 AM

When Robert Downey Jr says his bisexuality is manufactured, I don't think he means "an act" as in the case of David Bowie. I think he means, "I was a product of a generation where men were sexually liberated, my bisexuality was a product of the times."

by Anonymousreply 121February 14, 2014 2:36 AM

No, to me he's just gay. I dont know why, he just pings for me.

by Anonymousreply 122February 14, 2014 5:02 PM

Everything about his is manufactured. He's a douchy-douche.

by Anonymousreply 123February 15, 2014 1:09 AM

He seems sad on the inside. He dosent really seem to enjoy life. You can tell by his eyes.

by Anonymousreply 124February 17, 2014 12:04 AM

When people said, he was now a Republican, I was disappointed but more and more I just think he's a joke.

by Anonymousreply 125February 17, 2014 12:52 AM

He attended Obama and Jerry Brown fundraisers and he supports Bill Rosendahl, openly gay democratic LA council member.

by Anonymousreply 126February 17, 2014 1:14 AM

Both Mr and Mrs Downey made the maximum personal donation to the Obama re-election fund. It's listed online.

That said, I think RDJ is bi (and probably a transvestite behind closed doors.)

by Anonymousreply 127February 17, 2014 1:24 AM

If he's bi why is he lying about it now?

by Anonymousreply 128February 17, 2014 1:27 AM

Maybe he thinks that being monogamous with his wife means that his sexual orientation is not 'bisexual' anymore. I know 'lesbians' like this who will once in a while hook up with a guy and then go back to women but still claim 'lesbian' and act like their friends should all forget the foray into hetero relationships.

by Anonymousreply 129February 17, 2014 1:45 AM

Bis are bi until they meet their "true love" of the opposite sex, and then they say it was fake or a phase. No wonder no one trusts bis. I will never get involved with a bi again.

by Anonymousreply 130February 17, 2014 1:49 AM

Because he thinks he's the big thing in Hollywood now...he has to straighten up.

by Anonymousreply 131February 17, 2014 1:55 AM

Obviously gay. Gayer than johnny wier.

by Anonymousreply 132February 17, 2014 2:03 AM

he is POZ, and since it is associated with homosexuality, he wants to run away from that side of him, at least publicly.

and he's not sober, but he isn't as bad as he was back when.

by Anonymousreply 133February 17, 2014 3:49 AM

I thought this recent Vanity Fair quote from James Toback, who directed Downey in three movies, was interesting. Talking about casting Downey in "The Pick-Up Artist," he said:

"Cruising -- looking to pick up girls with a cocky self confidence -- was not in Downey's repertoire."

by Anonymousreply 134February 17, 2014 12:19 PM

Downey is simply gay. He is delusional to stay in the closet and lie to himself.

by Anonymousreply 135February 17, 2014 5:19 PM

The only thing more pathetic than some untalented actor who makes up stupid stories to get publicity is a TALENTED actor who makes up the identical same stories to get publicity.

RDjr is so fucked up he is one place below Liza.

by Anonymousreply 136February 17, 2014 6:09 PM

I used to leik him, but everything about him seems fake. Even his sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 137February 17, 2014 8:46 PM

I think that he's straight. He has a wife and kids.

by Anonymousreply 138February 17, 2014 9:11 PM

R38 [quote]He has almost no range, In almost every movie (LESS THAN ZERO, WONDER BOYS, HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS, ZODIAC, the IRON MAN movies)

LOL, I think you have to adjust your meds. Even if you don't like the guy, you can't deny he is a very talented actor.

by Anonymousreply 139February 18, 2014 6:15 AM

r139, people whose taste is different from yours need to adjust their meds? How old are you?

by Anonymousreply 140February 22, 2014 3:38 PM

RDJ is just playing the press. Like a musical instrument. Heterosexuality is the label that fits what he is trying to sell. Either that, or he's just not thrilled with the penis any more.

by Anonymousreply 141February 22, 2014 3:50 PM

R139

old enough to not make ridiculous statements

by Anonymousreply 142February 22, 2014 7:04 PM

If he isn't clean that has to be a huge story given his current popularity -- I wonder why nobody is breaking it?

by Anonymousreply 143February 22, 2014 9:28 PM

The guy is a hetero-normative asshole.

by Anonymousreply 144February 22, 2014 9:30 PM

r138 is a damn idiot.

by Anonymousreply 145February 22, 2014 9:38 PM

Both, RDJ and Jared Leto, looked very comfortable playing a gay couple in 'Black and White'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146February 22, 2014 11:26 PM

They did, r146. I wonder if they stayed in character on that film set...

by Anonymousreply 147February 23, 2014 11:15 PM

R6,there is a bitter `too little ,too late` troll stopping by this site every now and then.

by Anonymousreply 148February 23, 2014 11:22 PM

RDJ is overdue. He's become a different person though...

by Anonymousreply 149March 1, 2014 1:03 AM

R149

he's not different. he just hides it better.

he swallows more cum than you could ever know.

by Anonymousreply 150March 1, 2014 4:51 AM

Ant details, r150?

by Anonymousreply 151March 1, 2014 6:05 PM

That should be *ANY* details, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 152March 1, 2014 7:06 PM

I always knew he was built for the closet. The man's gonna rot in there; he's pretty good at keeping his sexuality closed.

WHAT DOES HE HAVE TO LOSE? Well, for startes, no white picket fence happy gay family for him.

He's locked himself in the closet, and thrown the key out. What does that mean? Someone ELSE has to unlock it for him, meaning that he won't come out himself, but someone else will do it for him. That won't happen though, not on to eyes. He can fuck any man he wants to. It's easy, he has the money and looks. He could host the world's biggest orgy and nobody would know. Hollywood works like that.

That industry is fucked, not the movie industry world-wide, just british-america (english speaking world mostly). Something like this would happen in Japan, nobody gives a shit. But here, a man likes the feeling of anther man inside and all hell breaks loose! It's the fucking 21st Century!

These actors are the LAST generation of closeted celebrities. They'll all come out, or die in it. C'est la vie.

by Anonymousreply 153March 1, 2014 7:18 PM

LOL

by Anonymousreply 154March 1, 2014 7:45 PM

[quote]No, to me he's just gay. I dont know why, he just pings for me.

I'll bet there are a lot of straight guys who just ping for you.

by Anonymousreply 155March 1, 2014 7:48 PM

R141

LOL

Sure tons of heterosexual men have no idea what do do with their dong.

by Anonymousreply 156March 1, 2014 7:52 PM

So many closeted actors in Hollywood, it's embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 157March 1, 2014 11:04 PM

None more hetero.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158March 7, 2014 9:40 PM

At least he tries to get in shape for Avengers 2.

Don't fuck this one up Joss!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159March 8, 2014 5:18 AM

What the hell is going on with the swinging pant-ass in that video? I thought he had a Kim K wobble at first.

by Anonymousreply 160March 9, 2014 10:29 PM

coming at you

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161March 9, 2014 11:30 PM

Wait... is he really training in those ridiculous three-inch lifts he wears on the red carpet?

by Anonymousreply 162March 12, 2014 9:53 AM

What is with the leading-lady publicity poses?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163March 20, 2014 2:52 AM

[quote]He has almost no range, In almost every movie (LESS THAN ZERO, WONDER BOYS, HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS, ZODIAC, the IRON MAN movies) he plays the exact same role: the substance-abusing hot mess. That's basically playing himself.

"Playing himself/herself" has got to be the most overused idea on DL to insult an actor.

by Anonymousreply 164March 20, 2014 2:59 AM

[quote]RDJ is so femme that no one would believe him anyway.

Tons of people believe him. The world isn't all DLers. Plenty of people won't believe he's gay unless they have hardcore proof, and, lots of people think wife/kids is the hallmark of convincing heterosexuality.

by Anonymousreply 165March 20, 2014 3:05 AM

[quote]Can we kick the B out of LGBT already? Bis are nearly always closet cases, frauds, or attention whores.

DLers have repeatedly proposed taking the "T" out, and now some are calling for the "B" to be taken out.

That only leaves "LG," and there would be copyright problems.

by Anonymousreply 166March 20, 2014 3:10 AM

His bisexuality was manufactured in a factory in China.

by Anonymousreply 167March 20, 2014 10:41 AM

I agree with R158, lol!

He is making serious money now, more than he ever made, so no, he is not coming out.

by Anonymousreply 168March 20, 2014 10:56 AM

Renowned heterosexualists...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169March 20, 2014 11:17 AM

"A lot of my peer group think I'm an eccentric bisexual..."

Is he for real.

His peer group think because they actually know. They have been talking about what he gets up to for decades.

He needs to get over the fact that he's a cumwhore.

by Anonymousreply 170March 20, 2014 11:20 AM

I keep hearing he is A list but does he do anything besides Iron Man lately?

by Anonymousreply 171March 20, 2014 1:19 PM

RDJ and Shane Black in 2005.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172March 20, 2014 6:54 PM

R169, LOL, Jude...when did he allegedly hook up with Sam Mendes?

by Anonymousreply 173March 20, 2014 8:51 PM

He has a cameo in Jon Favreau's next indie and he has a movie called Judge out, I think later this year. The director is very questionable and his wife is producing, which is also not a good sign.

He might do a movie with Ben Stiller again who he did Tropic Thunder with. 2 Avengers movies coming up with a huge pay day I guess. He is just cashing in while he still can.

I heard he is also working on a music album.

by Anonymousreply 174March 20, 2014 10:06 PM

Oh, hi, Bradley!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175March 20, 2014 10:13 PM

Everyone in my social circle knows he's a cum dumpster. At least Daniel Craig's cum dumpster.

by Anonymousreply 176March 20, 2014 11:14 PM

Robert Downey Jr and Jared Leto have been close friends since forever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177March 20, 2014 11:36 PM

RDJ and Jared Leto.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178March 21, 2014 3:30 AM

Jude Law, Jared Leto, Bradley Cooper.

All cum hungry.

Downey has good taste.

by Anonymousreply 179March 21, 2014 11:43 AM

Jake and Robert

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180March 21, 2014 6:27 PM

Robert Downey Jr calls Jared Leto 'the most beautiful woman in Hollywood'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181March 22, 2014 1:59 AM

Let's hope that a we find a picture of RDJ and DC, then we've got them. Otherwise, they're asexual.

by Anonymousreply 182March 22, 2014 3:53 AM

RDJ is Daniel Craig's whore. My brother's friend is an actress. She said RDJ is into blonde English men and Daniel Craig was perfect for him. Hmm. I could totally see them together.

by Anonymousreply 183March 22, 2014 4:46 AM

DC is completely dull and grumpy. He can't act if his life dependent on it.

I want a movie with Jared and RDJ!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184March 22, 2014 4:58 AM

RDJ is gross. He is ahead his searching age and will rot without DC as his hubby.

by Anonymousreply 185March 25, 2014 1:32 AM

[R185] in English please ....:/

by Anonymousreply 186March 25, 2014 1:39 AM

Downey has always been a bit camp. In videos from the 90's, he sounds so gay. On video that convinced me was one where Robert Dwney Jr. was wearing a white cap, golden shirt, and white pants. Just everything about him now makes me think he's gay.

Wether he is with Daniel Craig or not, I don't know, but I am sure that he is gay. I thing is though, why would he stay in the closet? It's the second decade of the 21st century! There was a radio talk show where someone was talking about how RDJ tries to convince hollywood that he's straight. Downey, you're time's up.

by Anonymousreply 187March 27, 2014 1:31 PM

I thought that Chris Martin and Gooby Paltrow will never break up. I they were more in love than ever before! Downey and Levin might call it quits, but I'd say after the avengers 2. Downey will have the time to come out after. I don't want him to come out, he might ruin his career.

by Anonymousreply 188March 27, 2014 3:07 PM

I want a thread about Susan Levin and her dykeness. Not only is a Bobby gay, he can't even be consistent when it comes to pronouncing his wife(beard)'s last name. Levin, Levine, Le vin à la française. He's full of shit and cum. She is a sissor champion. I'm sure of it.

by Anonymousreply 189March 27, 2014 3:37 PM

Then you're on the wrong site, fanfrau at R188.

It's 2014, and RDJ could come out and still have a career. That's horseshit.

by Anonymousreply 190March 27, 2014 3:56 PM

I have a feeling that RDJ will come out very soon. He's also doing drugs. He was never clean. He just hides it better. If RDJ and DC want to be happy together, then let them be, idk why fräuen always say that it's impossible. Daniel and Robert's most popular films are coming out 2015. They should come out together.

by Anonymousreply 191March 27, 2014 4:22 PM

R188 Really? Your goop comments show how out of touch you are.

r191 Which drugs? How is he managing to hide it so well?

by Anonymousreply 192March 27, 2014 4:33 PM

Does RDJ sleep with other men or is he monogamous with daniel craig?

by Anonymousreply 193March 27, 2014 5:04 PM

R193

Robert wouldn't know monogamy if it blew a load in his ass.

Daniel Craig, too.

by Anonymousreply 194March 27, 2014 6:04 PM

R194 Lol. I dont know if I should feel bad for them. DC and RDJ is something new, never heard of it until now. I too, see RDJ and DC coming out within 5-10 years. They don't have a HUGE career ahead of them. If they are together then I would be happy for them, I am not a pessimist.

by Anonymousreply 195March 27, 2014 6:26 PM

I hope the best for him. Them two. Downey is an egocentric and Craig can't cant act for shit. They might be meant for each other, but sadly, i doubt they'll be together for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 196March 27, 2014 7:26 PM

I believe him. Sure he did it all. But, this makes sense "I grew up in the Rocky Horror Picture Show world, where even my butch friends turned out to be androgynous on Saturday nights."

by Anonymousreply 197March 27, 2014 8:36 PM

Where did you guys get this idea of Craig and Downey?

by Anonymousreply 198March 28, 2014 3:15 AM

it's well known in hollywood...one of those things you don't talk about but EVERYONE talks about it.

by Anonymousreply 199March 28, 2014 3:19 AM

200!

by Anonymousreply 200March 28, 2014 5:35 AM

R199, what is well known? Downey's sexuality or his alleged relationship with DC?

by Anonymousreply 201March 28, 2014 8:34 AM

Where does the RDJ & DC rumor come from? I don't think I've ever even seen them together. I'd love for it to be true, but I'm just a tad skeptical.

by Anonymousreply 202March 29, 2014 2:46 AM

I don't even understand why DL thinks Daniel Craig is sexy. The guy is just completely boring, doesn't come across very intelligent or even interesting and on top of all is a shitty actor.

Maybe RDJ's wife should hook up with Craig. They both look grumpy as hell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203March 29, 2014 6:02 AM

R203, Maybe that's why Robert likes Craig, he's just as grumpy and boring as Suasan, but has a penis! +++Points for Downey!

by Anonymousreply 204March 29, 2014 1:42 PM

Sorry, but RDJ extremely gay. I heard him in an interview from the early 2000's, he pinged so much for me. More so than Johnny wier.

by Anonymousreply 205March 29, 2014 3:12 PM

R201 Both. I always knew Downey was gay, but my mum told me that he was with Craig secretly. Odd couple if you ask me.

by Anonymousreply 206March 29, 2014 6:16 PM

DC is hot and so is Downey, but IDK why they are together. DC is introverted and Downey is opposite .They are not very compatible IMO.

by Anonymousreply 207March 29, 2014 8:53 PM

[quote]It's 2014, and RDJ could come out and still have a career.

Exactly! It's 2014 and gays have marriage equality in all 50 states and gays have job protection in all 50 states. All across the nation there is nobody attacking gays. After all, it's 2014, eh R190!

by Anonymousreply 208March 29, 2014 9:37 PM

Hmm... RDJ and DC have been together since after Iron Man 3 according to my producer friend, RDJ probably is dating him while being married to the dyke beard that is Susan Levin. Susan might be fucking RW-- I am not sure, I will not jump to conclusions. One thing that is 100% sure though, is that RDJ has a thing for DC. They never want to be seen together. RDJ and DC are both closeted. Susan is lesbian and RW is bi. I will get back. With more info, maybe a picture; I know a paparazzo who might be able to photograph them together since DataLounge doesn't believe until it's seen.

Good Day.

by Anonymousreply 209April 1, 2014 10:26 PM

Maybe Craig is Robert's sober coach?

by Anonymousreply 210April 1, 2014 10:53 PM

R210 Craig has never really done drugs, I can actually see this being a real scenario. Craig seems to be more spiritual than Downey, so I guess that is what Downey sees in Craig. IDK if they will ever get married. Oh well...

by Anonymousreply 211April 1, 2014 10:58 PM

R202 I have no idea where it was first found that they were together.

by Anonymousreply 212April 1, 2014 11:07 PM

Downey is straight. He has 2 childrens. How can he make babys if he made 2 childrens. Craig too. Craig made 1 Children.

by Anonymousreply 213April 1, 2014 11:27 PM

[quote]How can he make babys if he made 2 childrens.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214April 1, 2014 11:34 PM

Gay with a capital G. Both of them. R213 It's called fantasizing. Look it up.

by Anonymousreply 215April 2, 2014 12:28 AM

R213, I hope you're a troll. I'm not even sure that it is even English!

by Anonymousreply 216April 2, 2014 12:41 AM

RDJ is too gorgeous to hook up with a shrivelled ape like Craig. The guy looks like nothing much happening between his ears.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217April 2, 2014 12:43 AM

Goodness, that photo scared me! I used to think that Daniel CrIg was hot, but now... That's discusting.

by Anonymousreply 218April 2, 2014 12:46 AM

R213 is an ignorant fan girl. Gay men have been producing children for centuries.

by Anonymousreply 219April 2, 2014 12:47 AM

Childrens, yes, but what about babys?

by Anonymousreply 220April 2, 2014 12:50 AM

How can DC be RD's sober coach? DC drinks!

by Anonymousreply 221April 2, 2014 12:51 AM

I knew Downey was gay since I first saw him in Sherlock Holmes. I had no idea Downey and Craig were even together. Craig being gay didn't surprise me, but them being together does.

by Anonymousreply 222April 2, 2014 12:56 AM

I think he's hot. I think he's a good actor. He's such such a hot good actor that he's convinced himself he's not gay when he is.

R88 I believe what you say in your post and thanks for posting.

by Anonymousreply 223April 2, 2014 12:56 AM

R88 's post is very interesting. I love datalouge for reasons like this. Hyou get info here the you couldn't anywhere else.

DC is hot, that's just a bad pic of him IMO. RDJ has bad pics too.

by Anonymousreply 224April 2, 2014 1:03 AM

I think R88 makes a good point about why RDJ's drug habit got so out of hand. That said, his father admits both his own addiction and allowing his kids to take drugs at a very young age. RDJ's sister was also an addict for over a decade.

by Anonymousreply 225April 2, 2014 1:55 AM

I doubt RDJ is still doing drugs, especially not since he just had a kid. He looks pretty sober to me.

by Anonymousreply 226April 2, 2014 2:32 AM

R226 That's what his publicist is paid for. Keep all private info out from the public. If a magazine catches him fucking DC, he can bribe them for say, 5 mil?

by Anonymousreply 227April 2, 2014 4:36 AM

All bi-trash need to be eradicated.

by Anonymousreply 228April 2, 2014 5:11 AM

I'm not gay.

by Anonymousreply 229April 2, 2014 5:20 AM

RDJ is gay, he's not bi. It's all bullshit. Look at interviews from the early 2000's, you'll get an idea on how camo this little twink is.

by Anonymousreply 230April 2, 2014 5:50 AM

Give it up Daniel, I am not pining for you!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231April 2, 2014 5:57 AM

Everything about Robert is manufactured, his personality, straightness, family life, everything. He's a different person now because he's a fake.

by Anonymousreply 232April 2, 2014 4:32 PM

Bisexuals always flip flop around in their sexuality. They are pathetic liars and frauds.

by Anonymousreply 233April 2, 2014 4:42 PM

I'm sure someone has already said:

"My bisexuality was manufactured"

Oh, so all those cocks up your arse and in your mouth was a piece of performance art that your management thought was good PR...

by Anonymousreply 234April 2, 2014 4:56 PM

Downey' story is sad. Him comng out must be frightening for him, I think he'll stay there until his poor heart is ready. I normally don't give a shit about celebrities, but downey and craig deserve privacy. I hope they get everything sorted out.

by Anonymousreply 235April 3, 2014 4:28 AM

Let me get this "straight": he says he's NOT bisexual, it was just manufactured.

O.k, I get it - he's really gay.

by Anonymousreply 236April 3, 2014 4:56 AM

Gay men are also "not bisexual."

by Anonymousreply 237April 3, 2014 4:59 AM

Exactly my point, R237.

by Anonymousreply 238April 3, 2014 5:04 AM

Okay, so DL is now in agreement that downey and craig are indeed, both gay. Now the real question remains: Who's bottom and who's top?

by Anonymousreply 239April 3, 2014 5:18 AM

[You do realize that this is a troll, right? It does not believe what it posts. It just craves attention. You might want to stop talking to it.]

by Anonymousreply 240April 3, 2014 5:21 AM

[You do realize that this is a troll, right? It does not believe what it posts. It just craves attention. You might want to stop talking to it.]

by Anonymousreply 241April 3, 2014 5:21 AM

RDJ is definitely a total bottom.

by Anonymousreply 242April 3, 2014 5:51 AM

R240 r241 do you have a learning disability?

by Anonymousreply 243April 3, 2014 6:30 PM

r225, I see your point, but I liken Downey to Anthony Kiedis in a way.

Both had permissive, morally bankrupt fathers who started them in that life, but they continued on in the industry and that was the real problem.

If Downey wasn't a movie star, the closet would have no currency. He probably would've come out long ago.

In Kiedis' case, he was a functional heroin addict for years because it was how he coped with being successful in the music industry, not because daddy got him hooked.

by Anonymousreply 244April 3, 2014 8:26 PM

RDJ and DC are both power bottoms so they get a big black man to rape them both. That way they get their satisfation.

by Anonymousreply 245April 3, 2014 11:07 PM

bondage RDJ

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246April 3, 2014 11:32 PM

R246 Yep, RDJ is bottom. DC is probably top. Realistically speaking.

by Anonymousreply 247April 4, 2014 12:10 AM

Don't believe anything you see and hear. The pic in R246 is a manip!

by Anonymousreply 248April 4, 2014 3:06 AM

No, really R248?

Please, that was screamingly obvious from the head/shoulder ratio.

by Anonymousreply 249April 4, 2014 3:12 AM

Downey is bottom. Craig is Vers. Downey was in jail so he probably got put into his place. Craig just knows he has to stick his schlong into downey's schlit

by Anonymousreply 250April 4, 2014 9:57 PM

I'm curious about the past. When he did Less Then Zero, Brett Easton Ellis wanted Keanu Reeves for Clay but the studio disagreed. Anyway I have a feeling BEE, Reeves and Downey had a fun time, screwing and drugging together.

Reeves and Downey actually worked together in the great film, Scanner Darkly.

by Anonymousreply 251April 4, 2014 10:30 PM

He's 49 today. Not looking too bad considering the life he's had.

by Anonymousreply 252April 4, 2014 11:26 PM

I agree R252!

Keanu and RDJ? WOWSA to the thought of *that*!

by Anonymousreply 253April 5, 2014 12:22 AM

Robert doesn't dress gay at all (snicker)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254April 5, 2014 12:30 AM

RDJ makes Keenu laugh. Cute photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255April 5, 2014 12:45 AM

Erm...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256April 5, 2014 1:07 AM

I believe alec baldwin and rdj are the biggest closet cases in hollywood. however, i like rdg and believe he's a lot more sensitive than that douche alex.

by Anonymousreply 257April 5, 2014 1:10 AM

Alec Baldwin is a rage-cunt in need of a good punching.

by Anonymousreply 258April 5, 2014 1:13 AM

r258, he's not a rage cunt because he would've been knocked out by now if he truly couldn't control himself.

He's a closeted bully who takes his cowardice and self-hatred out on those who can't fight back.

by Anonymousreply 259April 5, 2014 4:33 AM

You mean like that monster, Mel Gibson?

by Anonymousreply 260April 5, 2014 4:25 PM

R256 Gayest. Photo. Ever. Cased closed.

by Anonymousreply 261April 5, 2014 9:19 PM

Downey is extremely gay. His past, present, and future. Craig is closet and probably never touched a penis before.

by Anonymousreply 262April 5, 2014 9:30 PM

Robert is with Jude Law. It conflicts with Daniel Craig thanks to the phone hackings. Lol

by Anonymousreply 263April 5, 2014 9:39 PM

Bump!

by Anonymousreply 264April 5, 2014 9:44 PM

Are we even allowed to bump?

Downey/Craig is straight and so is 90% of Hollywood. Everyone is delusional. Downey has 2 kids, how the hell is he supposed to get hard? Dreaming? Lol. Craig too. They arent dating, that's just a myth. Superstition, and frankly wishful thinking.

by Anonymousreply 265April 5, 2014 9:46 PM

R265 Frau bitch detected.

by Anonymousreply 266April 5, 2014 9:54 PM

R265 also thinks John Travolta is straight cuz he also fathered kids.

You're clueless R265.

by Anonymousreply 267April 5, 2014 10:20 PM

Also R265 Neil Patrick Harris is gay but has been with quite a few women when he was younger. So no you don't know jack shit.

by Anonymousreply 268April 5, 2014 10:22 PM

R265 Is the fanniest frau in existence. Bitch

by Anonymousreply 269April 5, 2014 10:29 PM

R265 is ignorant or simply very naïve.

by Anonymousreply 270April 6, 2014 3:11 AM

NPH is obvs. bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 271April 6, 2014 3:18 AM

The sexuality of numerous celebs is manufactured - Downey, Craig, Lutz, Franco, Travolta, Zefron, Timberlake, Fallon, Seacrest, etc., etc., and so forth.

by Anonymousreply 272April 6, 2014 3:20 AM

Bless your heart, R265, you live in a smaller, simpler world.

by Anonymousreply 273April 6, 2014 3:27 AM

Nobody's imagination is strong enough to overcome tactile sensation, aromas, and sounds. If a guy is successfully fucking a girl, he likes it.

by Anonymousreply 274April 6, 2014 3:30 AM

R274 Sperm bank?

by Anonymousreply 275April 6, 2014 4:39 AM

... like I even care

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276April 6, 2014 7:20 AM

We already have proof he is gay. Photographic proof. Now it's time for the other celebs... I think he's already out in some circles.

by Anonymousreply 277April 6, 2014 1:22 PM

Explain john Travolta then r274

by Anonymousreply 278April 6, 2014 1:53 PM

[quote]Explain john Travolta

Beard and turkey baster

by Anonymousreply 279April 6, 2014 2:08 PM

Why was this thread down?

by Anonymousreply 280May 10, 2014 3:09 PM

R280 Server glitch maybe.

by Anonymousreply 281May 10, 2014 6:36 PM

Webmaster put it back on but deleted a lot of the last posts on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 282May 10, 2014 8:27 PM

Poor downey he will be soon entering the Tom Cruise phase if he doesn't come out. Douche or not, I still hope the best for him.

by Anonymousreply 283May 22, 2014 1:55 AM

I don't think he'll ever come out. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 284May 22, 2014 9:45 AM

I don't like him. Donwey seems pretentious, and arrogant. He is so full of himself, yet people love him. Have had the misfortune to meet him. He is dispicable and doesn't deserve to live a happy life as an openly gay man. He is a closeted homophobe. There I said it rant over. RDJ and his "wife/beard" were dining on the top floor of the restaurant with the entire production team. All the time he was complaining about how the food has no salt and is garbage. He can't even cook himself! Then he made excuses to go in the bathroom with napkins full of chewed food just to flush it down. The worst part is when he started making these homophobic jokes. First one was okay, but after the 6th or so it knew he was a bigoted self-hater. Sorry downey, you're an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 285May 30, 2014 4:15 PM

Arrogant would be pushing the plate of uneaten food away in distain with a crumpled napkin tossed on top. Complaining only to tablemates, chewing the food, spitting into napkins and carrying these to the bathroom and flushing them is ??? bulumic? cray cray??

by Anonymousreply 286May 30, 2014 6:54 PM

RDJ is a special flower, but that kind that needs a man to tend her. Such is RDJ.

by Anonymousreply 287May 31, 2014 4:56 AM

R285

I bet after this post you won't be hanging out with Bob anymore ... if you ever were in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 288May 31, 2014 9:00 AM

So how does he explain all the dildos with poop on them under his bed?

by Anonymousreply 289May 31, 2014 9:47 AM

He has a filtration device in his suit. He doesn't have to worry about poop.

by Anonymousreply 290May 31, 2014 11:27 AM

R289 HAHAH! I spilt my milk reading that.

Downey is one of a kind. The more I look at him, the gayer he becomes. I'm a bisexual chick and as much as I want to fuck him, he pings gay, not bi or straight but gay.

Wow! I R285, I never knew Downey was an arrogant, hypocrite of a human being? (sarcasm)

by Anonymousreply 291June 11, 2014 3:06 AM

I'm surprised a RDJ hate page doesn't exist. He is a filth.

by Anonymousreply 292June 11, 2014 3:54 AM

R285 is full of BS

Downey is good friends with openly gay LA City Council Member Bill Rosendahl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293June 11, 2014 4:28 AM

Well -- helping the homeless -- there is another side -- good side this time -- of RDJ.

by Anonymousreply 294June 11, 2014 5:17 AM

Without all that makeup on his face, he just looks like the sad old dog from those Tex Avery cartoons. Droopy ass RDJ.

by Anonymousreply 295June 11, 2014 9:35 AM

Okay, r293. It's good being skeptical, but r285 could be on to something. I always knew he was an asshole since the 80's and it's just been growing ever since.

by Anonymousreply 296June 12, 2014 1:55 AM

Robert Downey Jr. used to hit on my best friend/roommate whenever they were in the same room. This was in the early-mid 90s, and happened repeatedly over a couple of years. I believe him.

by Anonymousreply 297June 12, 2014 2:04 AM

R297 do you know anything else? Sounds interesting! I think that DL is in agreement that RDJ is at lest bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 298June 12, 2014 2:20 AM

RDJ is cute, but the days when he was gorgeous are gone. He's now meh. Besides, he's a republican closeted homophobe. Sigh. Sorry downey, you're done with.

by Anonymousreply 299June 13, 2014 10:59 PM

I hear he's terminally ill. So cray cray may be on point.

by Anonymousreply 300June 13, 2014 11:09 PM

[quote]I hear he's terminally ill. So cray cray may be on point.

come on now ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301June 14, 2014 12:13 AM

When was that picture R301?

by Anonymousreply 302June 14, 2014 8:03 PM

I hear he has a crush on Jude law. He certainly has a type - Blonde, English, and top.

by Anonymousreply 303June 15, 2014 3:08 PM

r303 bingo

by Anonymousreply 304June 15, 2014 4:08 PM

He went to see Kevin Spacey's play in London with Mark Ruffalo.

by Anonymousreply 305June 15, 2014 6:18 PM

cue the ten thousand fangurls of downey to ritualistically commit Seppuku

by Anonymousreply 306June 15, 2014 6:23 PM

Until our beloved webmaster goes after racist threads with the same violence he does pro-Z I O N I S T threads and Tig Notaro takedowns, you'll have your spam and like it, too!

by Anonymousreply 307June 15, 2014 6:25 PM

Waitress: Morning!

Man: Well, what've you got?

Waitress: Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam;

Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...

Waitress: ...spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam...

Vikings: Spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam!

Waitress: ...or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.

Wife: Have you got anything without spam?

Waitress: Well, there's spam egg sausage and spam, that's not got much spam in it.

Wife: I don't want ANY spam!

Man: Why can't she have egg bacon spam and sausage?

Wife: THAT'S got spam in it!

Man: Hasn't got as much spam in it as spam egg sausage and spam, has it?

Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... (Crescendo through next few lines...)

Wife: Could you do the egg bacon spam and sausage without the spam then?

Waitress: Urgghh!

Wife: What do you mean 'Urgghh'? I don't like spam!

Vikings: Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!

Waitress: Shut up!

Vikings: Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!

Waitress: Shut up! (Vikings stop) Bloody Vikings! You can't have egg bacon spam and sausage without the spam.

Wife: I don't like spam!

Man: Sshh, dear, don't cause a fuss. I'll have your spam. I love it. I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam beaked beans spam spam spam and spam!

Vikings: Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!

Waitress: Shut up!! Baked beans are off.

Man: Well could I have her spam instead of the baked beans then?

Waitress: You mean spam spam spam spam spam spam... (but it is too late and the Vikings drown her words)

Vikings: (Singing elaborately...) Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam! Spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam. Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Spam spam spam spam!

by Anonymousreply 308June 15, 2014 6:26 PM

I first saw him in Sherlock Holmes and knew he was gay. I know it when I see it. Now I think that he would be a woman or bottom in a relationship. He is very emotional.mi would love to hear other rumours be it new or old.

by Anonymousreply 309June 19, 2014 1:31 AM

An interesting interview from 1999. Poor him he's been in the closet so long.

by Anonymousreply 310June 19, 2014 6:24 PM

I grew up in the "Rocky Horror" era and there was no "experimentation" by straight guys.

by Anonymousreply 311June 19, 2014 6:28 PM

All conservatism begins with lies about history. In RDJ's case, his own.

by Anonymousreply 312June 19, 2014 6:29 PM

Correction sorry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313June 19, 2014 6:30 PM

So is Sarah Jessica Parker a professional beard?

by Anonymousreply 314June 19, 2014 6:40 PM

yes

by Anonymousreply 315June 19, 2014 6:41 PM

He pings to me

by Anonymousreply 316June 19, 2014 7:13 PM

Story is that all the Avengers live in his house now. Joss Whedon knows about gay fan fiction.

by Anonymousreply 317June 19, 2014 10:46 PM

I'm sure RDJ is concious about the gay rumours, that's the main reason why he's closeted IMHO. He's cute though and looks like a good bottom. Probably is since he must of been a bitch when he was in prison.

by Anonymousreply 318June 19, 2014 11:21 PM

I've had the chance to talk to him twice. Once in 1999 and another one recently last month. He doesn't remember me but I sure do. He has changed in some aspect, but I feel like he just isn't being himself. Apparently he recently "found" Jesus, so maybe that is why he is homophobic to himself.

by Anonymousreply 319June 24, 2014 5:32 AM

I should also add that I think he is bisexual but not completely gay. I may be wrong though.

by Anonymousreply 320June 24, 2014 5:33 AM

I saw his new movies trailer, the judge. He looks gay in it, but he has a wife in real life so no, he's not gay.

by Anonymousreply 321June 24, 2014 3:23 PM

The Judge trailer looks terrible. Like a sappy TV drama.

by Anonymousreply 322June 24, 2014 4:24 PM

I think he is gay, but wants to be straight badly. He seems to like his wife, at least in a romantic way I suppose. He doesn't use his twiter very often...

He made his first movie this year. Good for him and his career.

by Anonymousreply 323June 28, 2014 12:51 AM

[quote]He looks gay in it, but he has a wife in real life so no, he's not gay.

Exactly. That's also how we know Rock Hudson was not gay. He had a wife in real life.

by Anonymousreply 324June 28, 2014 1:01 AM

^^^ People like that are just ridiculous. RDJ, is ATLEAST bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 325June 28, 2014 1:13 AM

51 blowjobs, and 6 or 7 dozen anal encounters, a century of handjobs--that's it. Complete misunderstanding.

by Anonymousreply 326June 28, 2014 1:16 AM

Why does she wear high heels when playing tony stark? Is she self conscious?

by Anonymousreply 327June 28, 2014 1:27 AM

I'm ready for a more serious, less camp, recovering alcoholic Tony Stark. As in, another actor.

by Anonymousreply 328June 28, 2014 1:30 AM

I actually feel sad for him because I was in his shoes. He will eventually come out.

by Anonymousreply 329June 28, 2014 3:43 AM

Robert is a cum guzzling faggot. He should just have a dick slapped on his face and all his worries will be gone.

by Anonymousreply 330June 28, 2014 3:40 PM

There exists among hollywood men who declare they are not gay. They have boyfriends, sex with men but are not gay. Gay to them means they are in committed relationships with men. NPH is gay. Because I fuck guys or have a guy on the side, I am not gay. I am married....

RDJ has decided to join these ranks. I think we all know the men in this club.

by Anonymousreply 331June 28, 2014 3:53 PM

Yes, downey is gay. DL agrees that he is. I'm a bisexual woman and I can tell he is gay.

by Anonymousreply 332June 29, 2014 1:20 AM

So that scene where he's giving some guy head in Less than zero wasn't in the script?

by Anonymousreply 333June 29, 2014 1:33 AM

Wonder. Woman. Costume.

by Anonymousreply 334June 29, 2014 1:38 AM

Mrs Downey looks pregnant in recent press pics. I still think RDJ is camper than Graham Norton at Pride.

by Anonymousreply 335June 29, 2014 1:43 AM

I thought I was the only one who thought that RDJ has a type! Blonde and british! I am surprised he hasn't come out yet. It's 2014 and everyone is pro gay now. At least in my country

by Anonymousreply 336June 29, 2014 5:43 PM

That Saturn Award photograph from a couple of days ago... he looks seriously ill without his usual smirk and full make-up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337June 29, 2014 10:23 PM

R337 just like hubby, Daniel Craig.

by Anonymousreply 338June 30, 2014 1:22 AM

I also think that Susan may be lesbian. She's seems as dyke as Ellen.

by Anonymousreply 339June 30, 2014 1:34 AM

Isn't RDJ into Jeremy Renner now? I mean, we all know he isn't capable of not being fucked at least once a week. I have a feeling he will come out as bi, but say he's relaxed about it. They all do that.

by Anonymousreply 340June 30, 2014 4:43 AM

How is babby formed?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341June 30, 2014 5:45 AM

Robert is as gay as they come. Looks like the fan fräuen disliked the video because they don't like it that they're lust object is being exposed for who he is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342June 30, 2014 5:46 AM

"Robert Downey, Jr. (incredibly generous to reporters, especially with pics until his wife stepped in), Gwyneth Paltrow (nice), Reese Witherspoon (my least favorite because of her overly protective handlers)"

RDJ's wife seems posessive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343June 30, 2014 6:43 AM

* possessive

by Anonymousreply 344June 30, 2014 6:53 AM

Ugh I am furious. That bitch dyke Susan doesn't deserve to be with RDJ. Sorry but RDJ chose himself to sober up not this wild bitch whose taking all the credit. Just let RDJ be and let him free with his sexuality. He is not a slave. He may be old but he is cute and I know he has a good heart.

by Anonymousreply 345June 30, 2014 7:33 AM

Don't worry R345, RDJ's marriage with Susan won't last. Look at Chris Martin and Gwyenth Paltrow's Marriage. With RDJ it's worse since he's actually gay.

by Anonymousreply 346June 30, 2014 4:07 PM

Well they are almost to the ten years married mark. Wonder if the contract will expire?

by Anonymousreply 347June 30, 2014 4:21 PM

RDJ's son, Indio got arrested yesterday because he was found with coke. Hope he is okay. RDJ just be wrecked.

by Anonymousreply 348June 30, 2014 7:28 PM

*must be wrecked

by Anonymousreply 349June 30, 2014 7:33 PM

RDJ deserves to be sad, it's a wake up call. I don't think he is even feeling guilty. Such a bad person.

by Anonymousreply 350June 30, 2014 7:54 PM

He pings too much for me, kind of like Adam lambert but with a beard. I think he is getting too old to be a lead actor. He should just retire from acting and come out now before he begins to lose his hair exponentially.

by Anonymousreply 351July 2, 2014 2:25 AM

He reminds me of dean monroe. Dark, handsome, and Latin but trying to pass as white. He should do porn one day.

by Anonymousreply 352July 5, 2014 1:21 AM

I wish he'd just disspear already. I hate how everyone just loves him and the social media just shits on you for not liking him.

by Anonymousreply 353July 5, 2014 4:02 AM

I have noticed that the public opinion on him is very different from the opinion men(and some women) have on DL. It seems like he might really be gay, perhaps his bisexuality was manufactured to make him feel more secure and somewhat straight and to justify all those dicks he sucked in NYC in the 80's. That he might be still consuming drugs to this day, and that he was recently in a relationship with a fellow actor that also has rumours: Daniel Craig, acording to Datalounge.

His public opinion is that he is a genius, infallible, perfect straight man with a beautiful wife and never consumed drugs since 2003: (he still smokes and does pot but no serious drugs are done in public). He is not gay, he is 100% straight although he must have been at least bisexual according to an interview from the early 90's. No, he never fucked any guys, ever, although he admited doing so. He is perfect and has a great personality, although according to other actors he is snarky and arrogant, kind of like a queen.

You guys decide, I don't like him as an actor or person. I wonder if someone else feels like this.

by Anonymousreply 354July 6, 2014 2:01 PM

He did give a big donation to save The Cinefamily/Silent Movie theater in Los Angeles. His personal life doesn't concern me, nor any actor. I assume 90% of actors are either drug-using superfreaks or sober superfreaks. This group is likely to get down in baroque sexual circumstances because they are "adventurers of life", have unusual (but not false) domestic arrangements that allow for this, and in this guy's case, his upbringing doesn't match 99% of the population. When they treat their staff or working people like shit, that's when I get ornery...

by Anonymousreply 355July 6, 2014 2:08 PM

^^^ He is sometimes nice on set, but mostly has this "the world owes me something" attitude. He would ignore me and my coworkers. He would always do it his way and not follow orders. At worst he stormed off set while filming. It's like he doesn't understand how this world works. His wife is okay, a little unfunny, but is nice. (No I'm not an actor)

by Anonymousreply 356July 6, 2014 2:21 PM

He's a smug asshole. A lot of men in Hollywood, actors, think of gay sex as a recreational activity ... passing it off as "funny" or a "joke" ... something to pass the time when you're filming in some remote location. Then they go back to their wives and amazing careers. You don't get rewarded for being honest in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 357July 6, 2014 6:38 PM

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks he's an asshat. So full of himself, and not in a good way.

by Anonymousreply 358July 7, 2014 6:53 PM

r356 is right.

He is basically a big drama queen behind the scenes--very, very gay.

I don't blame Susan for being dour. I would be too if I had that assignment. He's said in interviews that she is his "handler".

She was under a lot of pressure in the early days of his comeback. One wrong move or decision, and it was over. I don't begrudge her anything she gets out of this arrangement.

by Anonymousreply 359July 7, 2014 9:33 PM

R359

I am pretty sure she likes to be his handler, he is her best meal ticket.

by Anonymousreply 360July 8, 2014 10:27 PM

This is probably a stupid question but I'm still learning a lot about the Hollywood game (thanks DL!)...do RDJ's peers (i.e. actor friends) know about his alleged homosexuality? I know people on this board have mentioned his alleged trysts with Jude Law and Daniel Craig, so, if true, obviously they would know, but beyond that?

by Anonymousreply 361July 8, 2014 11:21 PM

Downey announced that he is having a baby girl. I don't if he is gay anymore...

by Anonymousreply 362July 11, 2014 4:30 AM

R362, that means nothing. I knew a man who had 5 children with one woman and came out as gay. Implants do exist you know, right? Besides, he's over doing it. "Susan, you, me, baby, girl" whatever he said, it seems like he is a womanizer, but I doubt he is. I wish him luck for his baby. I am still not convinced that Downey is a straight man, or even bi for the matter,

by Anonymousreply 363July 11, 2014 5:04 AM

[all posts by childish idiot removed]

by Anonymousreply 364July 11, 2014 5:16 AM

Has RDJ ever actually been in a relationship with a man?

It's one thing to have fuckbuddies, it's another thing to settle down emotionally with someone.

Maybe he's more comfortable emotionally in relationships with women and prefers guys on the side as fuckbuddies?

by Anonymousreply 365July 11, 2014 5:23 AM

That's what I also thought r365 (ryear). I do think he might come out as bi, but it's too late to come out as gay.

by Anonymousreply 366July 11, 2014 5:44 AM

i'm sure he's done all kinds of things for drugs including fucking a dude at the very least.

He's bi.

by Anonymousreply 367July 11, 2014 5:51 AM

Absolutely true. His publicist thought it would help his career. False. He's totally hetero. Moron working for him sold the 'gay' or 'bi' story after Less Than Zero to help his career. Weirdly.

by Anonymousreply 368July 11, 2014 6:01 AM

He's a horrible person, straights can have him.

by Anonymousreply 369July 11, 2014 6:14 AM

r368, you are delusional. He is known for, and has admitted to, at the very least, making out with guys when he's drunk.

by Anonymousreply 370July 11, 2014 6:19 AM

I am convinced that he is gay or bi. He could be having all the babies he wants, I still have a feeling Susan and Robert's marriage will break once it passes the 10-year mark. I'd fully endorse him to come out, it would be good to have such a prominent actor like him to be out.

by Anonymousreply 371July 11, 2014 3:42 PM

give em ten years, he'll go running out of the closet.

by Anonymousreply 372July 11, 2014 8:54 PM

R368, HE'S ADMITTED THAT HE WAS BI! STOP DENYING IT! Question: are you downey? why are you defending him so much?

by Anonymousreply 373July 12, 2014 3:23 AM

He'll never come out, he'll never even admit that he liked the homosex. WHICH HE DID!

by Anonymousreply 374July 12, 2014 4:02 AM

All of you downey-defenders are just really annoying and pretty much worship a guy who is terrible arrogant and malevolent. Besides, it's obvious he's gay. Give him a decade or so and we'll see if he comes out.

by Anonymousreply 375July 13, 2014 4:37 PM

He's not gay!

by Anonymousreply 376July 14, 2014 10:22 PM

Ya'll crazy, he only loves me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377July 19, 2014 5:30 AM

No one trusts bi-trash and with good reason. The het scum can keep him.

by Anonymousreply 378July 19, 2014 6:04 AM

R146

'Heterosexual' RDJ has always been very close to Jared Leto....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379July 20, 2014 12:19 AM

Are we sure he's gay because in the Paltrow photo at R377, he's wearing sneakers with a suit.

by Anonymousreply 380July 20, 2014 1:13 AM

Oh well in R379 's pic, at the top, RDJ looks so gay he's almost swishing as he walks (holding hands with Leto to boot.)

by Anonymousreply 381July 20, 2014 1:16 AM

I think RDJ and Leto need to do another movie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382July 20, 2014 7:43 AM

If he's in the 'fatherhood' seat then maybe he's or has been advised to publicly roll out the things to say that he thinks will mean his child won't face years of 'your dad was some prison bitch', etc. Maybe he's panicking, or maybe telling the truth who knows.

All I care about is he can act and entertain me. I really don't care if this man has stuck his dick in a man or a woman, he's a decent actor and a flawed human, like most of us. I don't know why we're fighting for his soul. He's no big loss, or great gain either way. He's just a guy.

by Anonymousreply 383July 20, 2014 8:38 AM

He's so cute but unfortunately not coming out anytime soon IMO. Trust me, I think his marriage will end but, he'll just end up with some other dyke to cover him.

by Anonymousreply 384July 22, 2014 4:47 PM

btw, R383, he is NOT a top.

by Anonymousreply 385July 22, 2014 4:48 PM

i always thought he was gay, not sure why, but im glad im not alone

by Anonymousreply 386July 23, 2014 11:54 PM

He's in the top ten of the biggest phonies in Hollywood. Others include Cruise, Clooney, Travolta, and Spacey.

by Anonymousreply 387July 24, 2014 5:21 AM

He's the classic textbook example of a closet gay. Fortunately, he's running out of time. I agree, we need gay leading men like him.

by Anonymousreply 388July 26, 2014 3:23 AM

[all posts by childish idiot removed]

by Anonymousreply 389July 26, 2014 3:31 AM

good for him, he doesnt deserve all that money, but he is a good man from what i here.

by Anonymousreply 390July 26, 2014 8:05 PM

He looks freaking hot at ComicCon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391July 26, 2014 9:07 PM

^^^ Ew.

by Anonymousreply 392July 27, 2014 7:06 PM

R384

He's another John Travolta: ashamed, closeted, cock-hungry and rich.

by Anonymousreply 393July 27, 2014 8:39 PM

Heroin steals your sexuality from you. That's why so many people who were sexually abused as children become junkies.

I would say that any heroin-addicted man could become a bottom to other men out of the lack of erection. Also, it would lessen most of the pain.

Not to mention what happens to men and women who dose off under the influence--they are oftentimes raped.

I am sad for him that he became a heroin addict--it seems to have left some kind of mark on him.

by Anonymousreply 394July 27, 2014 8:50 PM

I think he still does drugs. Once a junkie always a junkie

by Anonymousreply 395July 27, 2014 11:45 PM

Didn't he say one time that back then when he was 15, he made out and had sex with his best friend because he was bored? Pretty gay to me. No straight guy would do that. He has to be at least bi.

by Anonymousreply 396July 28, 2014 1:01 AM

r396 source please

by Anonymousreply 397July 28, 2014 7:24 PM

I want him to get caught being gay, of course his publishing will not let that happen. He is hot though.

by Anonymousreply 398July 28, 2014 8:18 PM

X-Post from towleroad.com:

Robert and I were friends in New York City during the early 80s in New York. All I have to say is that he sure did suck a lot of cock,and date a lot of boys for someone who manufactured his bisexuality. He was also dating Sarah Jessica Parker at the time, but she has a pattern of dating and marrying bisexual man (she kind of looks like a cross between a horse and a man herself). I think more than being a hypocrite or a liar, Robert is still lost as ever.

POSTED BY: PUNTKHUGDADDY | AUG 19, 2008 2:56:34 PM

by Anonymousreply 399July 28, 2014 8:23 PM

r397, I'm guessing that r396 is talking about this interview (see link.) Scroll down two-thirds of the article and look for the paragraph that begins, "And to answer the original question? Downey wants to do it chronologically."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400July 28, 2014 11:05 PM

This makes me even more curious about Sarah Jessica Parker. Is she just not into sex? I was reading about the home she and Matthew Broderick have in the Hampton's and the article mentioned them entertaining guests such as Sam Mendes and Kate Winslet (when they were married) there. Did Matthew and Sarah pretend to be a happy Hetero couple in front of guests or was it an unspoken "don't bother, we know" thing from Kate and Sam?

by Anonymousreply 401July 28, 2014 11:14 PM

He has gay rumours for a reason. He sucked a lot of dick for a straight or bisexual guy (even for a gay guy). His manufactured sexuality is just an excuse for it. To me it sounds like; "It doesn't count since I want to be straight!". He's in denial and it's getting rediculous to the point that almost all of my colleagues agree that he's closeted. His personal life is not my business, but it is my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 402July 29, 2014 11:07 PM

Fuk his personal life, he gay as hell

by Anonymousreply 403July 30, 2014 1:25 AM

at least he doesnt deny that dick is good!

by Anonymousreply 404July 31, 2014 8:34 PM

any news on him?

by Anonymousreply 405August 2, 2014 12:00 AM

Oh yes, he pings a lot. I think that he wmt come out, he has 2 children with susan.

by Anonymousreply 406August 4, 2014 3:45 PM

Rbert Downey Jr. can be one sassy lady -- at least, on a poster.

The Hollywood superstar is the Internet's newest favorite meme thanks to an 18-year-old in Pennsylvania who pasted the "Iron Man" actor's face onto classic pinup girl art.

The result is a hilarious, and slightly disturbing, combination that has been shared and viewed repeatedly on social media.

Alex Costello said the initial idea for the RDJ pinups was not hers, but when the blog that had started the meme was deactivated, she wanted to keep the tradition alive for the enjoyment of the Internet. It worked, and the meme has become a sensation.

The Robert Downey Jr. pinup blog currently has 2,696 followers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407August 5, 2014 12:06 AM

I guess his latest movie is really bad.

by Anonymousreply 408September 6, 2014 9:25 PM

Which one, the judge? ^^^

by Anonymousreply 409September 7, 2014 12:37 AM

W&W for [r20]

But what do I know?

by Anonymousreply 410September 7, 2014 12:56 AM

His entire personality is manufactured. First he's an asshole and arrogant, but on facebook hes a saint. Then there's all those people in the show business who he screws over. I hope he ends up being outted by Perez Hilton along with Daniel Craig.

by Anonymousreply 411November 9, 2014 11:41 PM

Do you know if he was really that poster on CDAN that revealed weird things about Hayden pannetiere and Dan Schneider pedophilia?

by Anonymousreply 412November 9, 2014 11:49 PM

He's never going to admit to anything not while he's Iron Man anyway. He's got this reformed, fun, family man image going for him, coming isn't going to help him in anyway.

by Anonymousreply 413May 14, 2015 8:56 PM

R413 I don't think anyone buys that image of him. Especially with the shitty interviews and his eldest being an addict.

by Anonymousreply 414May 14, 2015 10:03 PM

Plenty of people buy it. Not, on DL, but generally.

by Anonymousreply 415May 14, 2015 10:11 PM

He prayed the gay away.

by Anonymousreply 416May 14, 2015 10:16 PM

[R88] if that's true that makes him that much hotter, not the drug part but the shy closeted part

by Anonymousreply 417May 20, 2015 6:10 AM

Right now he thinks he's untouchable, but all it will take is another relapse for his collapse to be complete. I wonder if we're already at that point considering the especially dumb things he's been saying and doing lately. Or is that just the effect of becoming a Republican?

by Anonymousreply 418May 20, 2015 6:22 AM

Is he still a Republican? Where is the vault with all the gay celebrity sex tapes? I feel like he'd have a few

by Anonymousreply 419May 20, 2015 6:27 AM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 420June 28, 2015 6:48 PM

He is such a lying fuck...I have absolutely no respect for him.

by Anonymousreply 421June 28, 2015 7:04 PM

If the lighting is bad, you can see his aids face.

by Anonymousreply 422June 28, 2015 7:10 PM

There is a poster on ONTD that spills gossip on occasion and one of his tidbits was that Downey " likes black d*ck". He also confirms that Hugh Jackman is gay (duh). He has friends that have messed around with Hugh.

by Anonymousreply 423June 28, 2015 7:36 PM

I know exactly who you're talking about, r423. They always have the best dish on who's gay/bi.

by Anonymousreply 424June 28, 2015 8:18 PM

R96: Well said.

by Anonymousreply 425March 23, 2016 5:41 PM

I have never heard a straight guy use the term "butch".

by Anonymousreply 426March 23, 2016 5:49 PM

Director James Toback worked with Downey on three films and has a very interesting take on how Robert has consciously changed. It's not hard to read between the lines.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427August 8, 2016 6:15 AM

All those men, putting their enormous dicks way up my ass? It was JUST AN ACT. I was GOING THROUGH A PHASE.

by Anonymousreply 428August 8, 2016 6:45 AM

Anytime he got a nose full of coke, he wanted his ass full of dick. But is that bisexual...or is it just plain old, GAY?

by Anonymousreply 429August 8, 2016 7:31 AM

Oh goody, this was bumped. More!

by Anonymousreply 430August 8, 2016 10:01 PM

As far as his "turnaround", Bowie was quoted as saying "I guess I was a closeted heterosexual the whole time without realizing it". I never understood this. I really have a hard time grasping the concept that people change their sexuality midway through life. For instance if a middle aged man somehow realizes after 20 years of marriage he is gay and leaves his wife for a male lover does this really make him bi or was he always completely gay going through the motions of sex because that is what society expected of him? And of course in the cases that go the other way like Bowie who just all of the sudden wasn't going to be gay anymore. Strange how his "switch" came about right around the time AIDs was hitting the world.

by Anonymousreply 431August 8, 2016 10:52 PM

r431 From what I understand, Bowie's switch was much earlier than that. If he ever slept with men it would have been very early on, to get along, as it were. By all accounts, the decision to come out publicly as bisexual was his wife Angie's idea, as she thought it would get Bowie a lot of publicity. And so it proved. Bowie spent a very long time trying to make it in the business before he became successful. Once he got there I assume he only slept with who he wanted to; and it looks like he wanted to sleep with women.

I don't think it really matters with Bowie if he was gay or not, really. He comes from a long tradition in British culture, which incorporates a lot of camp and drag and so on. His style was revolutionary and a huge inspiration to gay people at the time. That's far more impressive and noteworthy than what he may or may not have done in the bedroom.

I don't think the same argument applies to RDJ, though...

by Anonymousreply 432August 9, 2016 7:37 AM

I don't think Bowie was ever gay. He just pretended.

by Anonymousreply 433August 9, 2016 7:42 AM

Why does he give his wife the finger at 2:02?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434August 10, 2016 11:14 AM

BUMP--- and

I've once 'met' (more: saw) Susan in the flesh. It was at the Sherlock Holmes premiere in Berlin, but backstage since I was working there. Woman pings like CRAY_ZAY. I'm totally convinced that she's a lez and therefore Downey's beard and handler. She watches over him like a mom.. not a lover.

Sadly Jude was missing at that premiere otherwise I could've observed him and Downey a bit more..

I also remember how many years back someone told me that Susan was basically Downey's ticket back into the game. Not because she was such an amazing producer but because Hollywood was actually ready to drop him for good after the drug and especially the prison-thing.. but then Susan was thrown in since she represented all that 'calmness' and 'settling-down-stuff' he was missing.. and somehow it worked out and HW could happily embrace him again. He's a total queen tho. And while she lets him do his thing.. and he also comes across quite flamboyant.. he still seems hella repressed it's sad.

by Anonymousreply 435December 14, 2017 12:30 AM

Newbie here! And sorry for bumping something that's 3 years old, but I'm a huge RDJ fan/supporter and even I think his marriage is a sham. During the Dolittle promotion tour it seemed as though to me him and Susan has this whole "happy couple" thing down as a routine. I, personally, enjoyed Dolittle and even purchased the DVD, but I still feel as though this movie was mainly her project as well. It wouldn't surprise me if they did divorce in the future.

by Anonymousreply 436May 8, 2020 7:36 AM

Milton Moorehead, of Syosset, Long Island says this was a fib.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437May 8, 2020 8:01 AM

[Quote] Susan has this whole "happy couple" thing down as a routine. I, personally, enjoyed Dolittle and even purchased the DVD, but I still feel as though this movie was mainly her project as well. It wouldn't surprise me if they did divorce in the future.

I don't think they will unless he [italic] really [/italic] fucks up in the future.

by Anonymousreply 438May 8, 2020 11:35 AM

[R438] Heck who knows! With the way 2020 has started out nothing surprises me anymore lol.

by Anonymousreply 439May 9, 2020 8:43 PM

I think a lot of bisexual guys start to realize their mortality when they reach middle age. They then take pride in settling down with a woman and building a family. They take so much pride in leaving a legacy with a family, that they sort of shun their bisexual or gay romances as experimenting in order to preserve their integrity. They don't want to feel like frauds. they already dealt with so much shit from society for being bisexual, it creates a lot of neurosis there.

by Anonymousreply 440May 9, 2020 8:49 PM

R433: Bowie (and Jagger) must've been *pretending* when they were caught in the bed by Angela Bowie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441May 9, 2020 8:51 PM

I used to work in a high-end chain hotel. Back when RDJ was actively / obviously drinking & drugging, he came into the hotel bar with an all-male entourage. I won't say it was all-twink, but I don't recall any old accountant-types in the group. Anyway, RDJ was loud, rude, and obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 442May 9, 2020 8:52 PM

R412 - No, that guy was outed as a liar, there's a whole thread about it on here. It was a guy from Virginia who was just good at making up stories.

by Anonymousreply 443May 9, 2020 8:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!